The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Golden Coven — Chapter 3

A spectrum of light patterns dazzled Magdalena’s eyes, like looking through a thousand kaleidoscopes. The dance pole glowed, pulsated, and cycled through different colors, textures, and transparencies. Magdalena wasn’t sure if what she was seeing and hearing was real or her imagination. It was difficult for her to think. Every time she tried to keep her mind focused, her attention was always pulled away and dispersed. It was like trying to walk through a thick haze.

[Keep shaking your butt...]

The command was spoken by the pendant, but it almost felt to Magdalena that she was thinking that own her. She even found herself repeating the command in a low, husky voice.

“Keep shaking your butt...”

Even though Magdalena was facing away from her audience, she somehow was able to see them in the wavy, amorphous patterns dancing before her eyes. Their forms were abstracted into inhuman appearances but she knew they were watching her and looking at her ass. A dreamy smile formed on her face. Her heart fluttered over the thought that her ass was able to draw the attention of so many women, but her moral side suddenly revolted.

No, I can’t think like this! This isn’t who I am!

[Magdalena, you’re doing it again. You need to relax. Accept my control over you. Surrender your body to me... Surrender your mind to me... Remember the consequences...]

Magdelana whimpered as she thought about Joseph and Candice. Then, moments later, she parted her glossy red lips and emitted a long moan.

[Very good, Magdalena... You’re doing a good job...]

The fears and worries were suddenly gone from Magdalena. A whirlwind of new and stronger emotions and feelings formed within her. Her thoughts no longer felt hazy. She removed her hands from the pole, turned around to face her all-female audience, and smiled with her brilliant white teeth. Her red satin bra and panties sparkled her now translucent dress.

[Look at the women watching, Magdalena... Give them a good show... Don’t let them down...]

Magdalena’s hands returned to the pole. She held the pole tightly and close to her body before lifting herself upwards with the gleaming pole pressed between her legs before spinning around slowly like a top. The action came to Magdalena automatically, but she didn’t remember ever learning such a move. Magdalena tilted her head, spilling her golden blonde tresses over her shoulders after magically untying itself from a bun. She extended one leg, opening the front slit of her skirt widely, and exposing her crotch that was obscured by her skirt. Cool air touched her legs. Her view cycled through the audience, the wall, the audience, the wall, and so on in a loop. The speed picked up. Everything became a blur. It felt like a dream. Had she done this before?

The momentum was nearing its end. Magdalena lowered herself back on the platform but kept her hands on the pole. She kissed the pole, extended her tongue, and gave her audience a sidelong glance while dragging her tongue upwards on its metallic surface.

[Doesn’t it feel great to have your body be controlled? You love having your body controlled, Magdalena... Much less thinking... More action... More doing what you need...what you desire...]

Magdalena wasn’t sure if she agreed with the pendant’s statement. She was only doing this for the safety of her family.

[Doesn’t it feel great to have me do the thinking for you? You love to have me think for you... I will give you positive thoughts that will make you happy... If you think for yourself, you will have negative thoughts, bad thoughts... You only want good thoughts... I will help you think good thoughts...]

The only reason Magdalena was only giving up control temporarily was to make her act look realistic. It had nothing to do with happiness, yet it was hard for her to deny that she was enjoying to some degree what she was doing. A mental vision interrupted her thoughts. She saw herself nestled between Avaline’s naked legs and holding Avaline’s metallic purple strap-on dildo while licking it up and down with her tongue. Instead of being disturbed by the imagery, Magdalena found herself aroused by it despite knowing that she should be disgusted by it.

[Don’t be alarmed, Magdalena... This is how you should feel... Without my intervention, you would’ve shown a very noticeable negative reaction to Sapphic imagery and risk exposing your free mental state to them...]

Magdalena wanted to agree, but she couldn’t fully agree. Her new feelings and emotions were artificial. They were imposed upon her to keep her performance realistic. She shouldn’t be enjoying this in any way. But, the show must continue despite her reservations. Going behind the pole and holding it tightly, Magdalena lifted herself with her arms and hugged the pole with her legs, putting one bent leg higher than the other before extending her arms outwards from her side. It was as if invisible strings were pulling her limbs. Her eyes focused on the audience of over two dozen women, Avaline in particular, who was sitting front and center.

Another vision came to Magdalena. She was back at her home sitting on the living room sofa with another person, but instead of her husband, it was Avaline. The light of the setting sun shined through the windows, creating shades of yellow, orange, blue. They were looking at each other amorously with lust-filled eyes. Magdalena licked her lips. Simultaneously, they tilted their heads and moved their parted lips together for a frantic tongue kiss. She tilted her head back and allowed Avaline to kiss and lick her neck. Consciously, Magdalena knew it was wrong, but her pussy and nipples tingled.

Her eyes were locked into contact with Avaline’s eyes. The pendant made her eyes focus automatically on Avaline with great intensity. If Magdalena had done it on her own, it wouldn’t be nearly as convincing. Her eyes might twitch, or she might shy away for a moment, but that would be enough for them to suspect her. The vision changed to a scene in Magdalena’s and Joseph’s private bedroom at night with only the moonlight and pink light from an unseen source as illumination. On the bed were Magdalena and Avaline snuggling together completely naked. They moved in a position where Avaline was on her fours on top of Magdalena but facing her crotch and vice versa. Avaline parted her lavender lipsticked-lips and kissed Magdalina’s pussy, inducing Magdalena to utter a forceful moan. The imagery should’ve shocked her, but the pendant twisted Magdalena’s emotions to make her feel sexual arousal instead.

With nothing to tell time, Magdalena had no idea how long she had been keeping her pose while looking at Avaline. It could’ve been seconds, minutes, or even hours. She felt like a statue or doll, and Avaline’s indifferent expression made her think Avaline was like that as well, similar to the other women sitting in the room.

The pendant made Magdalena change her pose, making her move her body to the front with one arm extended towards the audience and one leg extended back to the wall behind her. The movement was so smooth that Magdalena felt that she had done it before even though this was her first time doing it. The visions continued. This time, Magdalena saw another person instead of Avaline, a much younger woman named Bridgette. They were both naked in some garden with lush flowers and greenery. Magdalena was standing while Bridgette was kneeling in front of her and sucking on the metallic red strap-on dildo mounted on her crotch. As before, Magdalena didn’t react negatively. The imagery felt very realistic, almost as if she was seeing an actual event in her past.

Magdalena’s pose changed again, almost in a robotic fashion. She spun around on the pole so that her back was facing the audience, then fully extended her left leg downwards and her right leg upwards, both vertically and touching the pole before lowering her upper body backwards. The pole was pressed against the armpit of her left arm that was pointed towards the back while her right arm pointed towards the audience that she was looking at upside down.

The next vision appeared upside down as well. Magdalena saw a humanoid feminine figure that appeared to be made from metallic chrome or similar metal. The figure was clothed in a black and white maid outfit. It had a head with no facial features, but had shoulder-length platinum blonde hair. Was it a mannequin? But, then it moved towards Magdalena. An automaton? The movements were life-like. Magdalena saw the reflection of her face on the metallic head of the figure. It looked at her despite having no eyes. Magdalena embraced the figure and kissed it at the spot where the lips would be if it had facial futures. As before, Magdalena was disturbed by the vision, but the pendant perverted her emotions again.

While still in the inverted position, Magdalena moved her free hand on the pole and lifted her left leg until it was pointed towards the ceiling like her right leg with her back facing the audience. Then she extended her arms outward and had her right and left legs bent towards the audience and crossed. Her face now pointed downward at the mirrored platform, but instead of seeing herself, she saw faceless chrome mannequin imitation. The imagery shocked Magdalena enough to loosen her grip and almost fall despite the pendant’s control over her body.

[You are resisting me again, Magdalena... Do not resist... Your resistance will hurt you and your family... You must let yourself go... Accept my control... You must always let me control you... You must let me have total control over you...]

The platform now showed Magdalena’s true reflection. Her neutral expression belied her internal turmoil through the brief, subtle contortions. A tiny ball formed on the platform directly beneath Magdalena’s face. The ball quickly grew larger then extended upwards, forming a tapered cylindrical shape and continued rising until it went past her cheeks. Magdalena opened her mouth and sucked on the gleaming metal shaft, which slowly moved up and down.

“Mmmmmm... Mmmmmphffff... Mmmmm... Mmmmmppppffhhhh... Mmmphfff...”

Fluid was leaking from the tip of the shaft. Despite sucking on it eagerly, Magdalena was suspicious of the liquid. Two similar metal shafts formed on the ceiling and lowered from it in parallel with the dance pole. They inserted themselves deeply into Magdalena’s pussy and ass. She grunted from the unexpected and forceful entry, but the pendant perverted her emotions and feelings to fully accept and enjoy the foreign objects going into her body.

Tessellated patterns appeared on the platform, glowing brightly in pink. Magdalena loudly moaned through the shaft that filled her mouth as an orgasmic wave washed over her. All of the shafts simultaneously ejaculated a thick silvery liquid inside her mouth, ass, and pussy, filling up her mouth, uterus, stomach, and intestines. The excess fluid dribbled down from her pussy and anus down along her abdomen and lower back and from her mouth, forming small puddles on the platform. But, it wasn’t anything like a normal ejaculation. The shafts kept pumping the metallic fluid inside her body, some of which exited her body and spread all over her skin until her whole body was completely covered with a gleaming chrome skin. Her hair retained its natural blonde color.

For a long while, Magdalena remained completely motionless before she disengaged herself from her inverted pose and lowered herself back down. Her clothing and jewelry were untouched by the fluid while her make-up was transposed on her second skin. She looked like a mannequin rather than a living human. Magdalena placed her hands on her hips and slid them up along her sides up to her breasts, squeezing them through the bodice of her sheer dress. Her bra cups sparkled brightly from over a thousand pinpoints. Her long red nails and red-lipsticked lips glittered as well. Blue light emanated from her eyes.

[Doesn’t it feel good to just submit to my control?]

A smile formed on Magdalena’s face. Yes, it did feel good. She felt excited at being looked at by so many women and having confidence in her feminine charm. Each of them was eager to have sex with her.

But, did she really want to do it?

[Don’t think, Magdalena... Thinking is dangerous... You must stop thinking... Become empty... Become nothing... You are empty... You are nothing... Let me control you... Depend on me...]

What happened to her body?

[They have augmented your body...to make you useful...to make you ideal...to make you perfect...]

Magdalena moaned. The prospect of achieving perfect form sent shivers up her spine. She could picture Katrina, attired in a golden dress, standing in front of her and complimenting her. “You are so beautiful, Magdalena...” She yearned for Katrina’s praise and presence. Katrina’s image changed to a different female figure in a sensual pose, a black silhouette in a fuchsia background. She copied it exactly by raising her arms, bending them and touching the back of her head, then shaking her hips rhythmically left and right. It felt good showing off her body to women. She wanted to always show off her body to women. Her hips moved faster and faster. Magdalena felt like she was a machine picking up speed. The ambient music increased in tempo. She extended her arms fully to the side with her palms opened and swayed her arms up and down, each in opposite vertical directions repeatedly.

Around the circumference of the dance platform she danced until she was back at the starting point. She stepped further into the platform, repeated the dance on a smaller circular path, and did it again until she was right in front of the pole. Magdalena stopped moving and stood still. Her facial features disappeared, becoming a solid metal surface. Her body shape changed, taking the form of a much younger woman. The metallic skin morphed into the appearance of living skin. A new face formed on where Magdalena’s face once was. It was the face of the young woman who applied to become a maid for Lady Westshire, Bridgette.

Directly across from Magdalena, Avaline’s body was also changing, first reverting to a metallic form with no face, then taking up the shape and appearance of Magdalena, including Magdalena’s attire, jewelry, and make-up. Bridgette, now in Magdalena’s form, initially showed no reaction to the change. In fact, she displayed no emotion throughout the show.

Magdalena-Bridgette was stunned. She didn’t remember how she ended up on a dance platform in front of an audience of women. Her last memory was being in Wendolyn’s office at the Westshire Manor. Magdalena-Bridgette saw a green flash of light. The memories came back in a rush. She had agreed to the dress code Wendolyn had imposed, which required wearing revealing clothing and heavy make-up. While she was working during the party, she was so aroused by the sight of the noble ladies having lesbian sex that she sneaked away to an unused room to masturbate, only to be discovered by Wendolyn. But, instead of reprimanding her, Wendolyn lent her an emerald-encrusted chrome dildo as a masturbatory aid. Magdalena-Bridgette accepted the sex toy and gladly used it on herself in front of Wendolyn. The act impressed Wendolyn so much that she asked if Magdalena-Bridgette had done sex work before, to which Magdalena-Bridgette replied with a confirmation that she had experience in sex work as an exotic dancer and prostitute, servicing primarily women. Wendolyn then proposed an amendment to the contract that would require Magdalena-Bridgette making herself available for sexual services at any time, to which Magdalena-Bridgette readily agreed.

A short time later, Magdalena-Bridgette was kneeling in front of Wendolyn with her hands on Wendolyn’s thighs and licking Wendolyn’s pussy fervently. Her brightly pink painted lips and expert tongue gave Wendolyn’s body sexual shockwaves. Dimly, she remembered having a boyfriend or husband but green light filled her mind and stopped her from thinking. It corrected her thoughts, squashing them before they could progress. She never had a boyfriend nor husband. She was a lesbian with no interest in men. After her shift ended at the Westshire Manor, she went back to Everville via carriage with other female workers and got off at the first stop in Spliordom Row district. From there, she walked to Lady Avalina’s house.

Bridgette-Magdalena felt like she had just woken up from a bad dream. She didn’t recall how she had gotten into this room with women she didn’t recognize, but the young woman standing on the platform in front of her felt so familiar. The last thing she remembered was riding in a carriage back to the city from the Westshire manor. What happened afterwards? What happened before? She was talking to a woman named Wendolyn via a large magic orb. It was an interview for a job. The details eluded her. Then a red flash of light appeared in front of her eyes. She remembered what had happened later that day. The sun was setting in the horizon. An elaborate, gilded black carriage pulled by mecha-horses, came near. After recognizing it as the carriage of Lady Katrina, she went over the sidewalk and almost to the middle of the cobblestone street. Using a scarlet red handkerchief that sparkled magically, the same color as her dress, she waved down the carriage, which quickly stopped. Lady Katrina looked out the window, and Bridgette-Magdalena immediately went to the side of the carriage to inquire about her daughter’s welfare at the Holy Order Academy. One thing led to another, and soon she was naked between Katrina’s legs and performing oral sex on her. Katrina loved it so much that she offered Bridgette-Magdalena to attend the party at the Westshire Manor taking place later that night. Along the way, they had passionate sex at a rest stop outside of Everville halfway to the manor. Katrina, wearing a golden strap-on and positioned behind Bridgette-Magdalena, who was bent over the seat, fucked Bridgette-Magdalena vigorously while holding onto her hips. Bridgette-Magdalena’s moans were so loud that they drowned out the sounds of the crickets and hooting owls in the woods. At the manor, Bridgette-Magdalena had lesbian sex with a maid and many other noblewomen, one-on-one and in groups, and had many mind-blowing orgasms. She was so good at servicing the noblewomen that they gave her the nickname, Red Siren. After the party ended, she was escorted back to the city via carriage.

The red light dimmed and faded away. Bridgette-Magdalena rose from her seat and walked up to the platform. She stepped onto it with her shimmering red high heels and stood right in front of Magdalena-Bridgette, looking at her deeply in the eyes. At the same time, Avaline walked into the room and took the seat where Magdalena-Bridgette had stood up from a few moments earlier. Bridgette-Magdalena turned her head around and made eye contact with Avaline. Unsettling feelings passed through Bridgette-Magdalena, similar to what she would experience when walking through a dark alley at night, encountering hooligans, or being in unsafe situations. But, those feelings were soon overwhelmed by feelings of lust and desire. Red light filled her mind again.

This wasn’t the first time she saw Avaline. They met for the first time at a nightclub. At that time, Avaline was dressed in a pantsuit. She walked confidently up to Bridgette-Magdalena and praised her looks , especially liking her eye-catching red dress. Bridgette-Magdalena liked Avaline’s charming attitude and chose to engage with her. After some drinks, they exited the nightclub together and went to a quiet alley nearby where they started a make-out session with tongue kissing, breast kneading, and ass groping. Avaline especially loved Bridgette-Magdalena’s butterfly kisses. After Avaline cast Invisibility Field, Bridgette-Magdalena knelt down and lowered Avaline’s black plants before performing oral sex on her. She licked, sucked, and probed Avaline’s pussy with her tongue until Avaline’s pussy gushed and splattered on Bridgette-Magdalena’s face, but Bridgette-Magdalena managed to capture and swallow most of the orgasmic fluids. But, Avaline wanted more. She wanted to fuck Bridgette-Magdalena, who was happy to oblige.

Avaline’s black satin panties became stiffer and more shiny. A nub formed near the top and quickly grew into a long, glossy, tapered black shaft interspersed with gold glitter. Bridgette-Magdalena slid her bright red lips along the full length of the shaft, sliding them up and down while intermittently glancing upwards at Avaline. A drop of sparkly gold fluid rolled down from the tip which Bridgette-Magdalena caught with her tongue. She gave the head of the shaft one last tongue swirl and kiss before rising up and pressing her hands against the brick wall. Avaline lifted the back of Bridgette-Magdalena’s red midi-skirt and the multiple white petti-coats and pulled aside her red satin thong before plunging her shimmering black shaft deeply into the prostitute’s love hole. Bridgette-Magdalena gave a resounding moan as the shaft slid against her vaginal walls.

Bridgette-Magdalena blinked when the vision faded. She turned away from Avaline to look back at Magdalena-Bridgette. Why did this woman look like her? Her face wrinkled in surprise and confusion, but the warm red light calmed and reassured her. Bridgette-Magdalena cradled her girlfriend’s head and kissed her on the lips...

* * *

Moonlight filtered through the trees. A gilded black carriage drawn by mecha-horses slowed down and stopped on a cobblestone road that cut through a wooded area. Katrina looked out the window and asked the coachman, “Muggut, what’s going on?!”

With a flat voice, Muggut replied, “Milady, there are obstacles preventing our passage.” He pointed to the fallen trees that were laid across the road.

“Well, remove them then.”

The coachman got off and walked mechanically towards the trees but was quickly obliterated by three blasts from magi-guns, leaving only burnt pieces of fabric and paper as remains. Katrina immediately shrinked back into the carriage.

A command was spoken by a man hidden somewhere among the trees with an amplified voice, “Come out with your hands up! If you cooperate, you won’t be harmed! If you resist, you’ll end up like your friend.”

Who are those people? Bandits? Rebels? Assassins? What should I do? Release the wasps? Use the Omega Flash spell, Desolation Void, or... Try to fly away on the broom? But, she didn’t know the position of her enemies and their number. The carriage could only withstand so many hits from conventional weapons. She had no idea of the enemy’s capability. Katrina slowly opened the door and exited the carriage, then raised her hands while looking around.

A brown elastic fabric band was thrown near her. “Put this over your eyes!”

Katrina obeyed the order and placed the band over her eyes.

“Keep your hands up and stop moving! Stay still!”

Within moments, there was a sound of footsteps. Katrina guessed two or three people were approaching her. They positioned her arms behind her band and bound them with metal cuffs.

“Who are you? What do you want?”

“Stay quiet!”

They led her some distance away from the road. She heard murmurs and more footsteps, then they stopped.

“Can you at least tell me what’s going on?”

“I told stay quiet! If you keep talking—”

“Enough,” a calm male voice spoke.

Katrina turned to the direction of the voice. He’s the leader.

“Allow me to explain your situation, Lady Katrina. House Hartelle has imprisoned and enslaved our friends and family members. Grievances aside, we only seek to do a prisoner exchange. As long as you cooperate with us, no harm would come to you.”

“House Hartelle only imprisons people through court orders. We don’t have extrajudicial authority to release prisoners. If you think anyone has been unjustly imprisoned, you’ll need to petition the courts to review their cases. As for slavery, we do not practice nor condone it.”

Mocking laughter erupted among the group. Katrina heard at least one woman laughing. She activated Golden Vision and was able to see yellow-tinged outlines of the people standing in front of her despite being blindfolded.

“I don’t want to debate with you on this matter. You will be escorted now.” The leader cocked his head. Two men shuffled Katrina away. “Oh, and don’t try any of your magic tricks. They won’t work. All of our gear is anti-magical. We’re fully prepared for anything you might throw at us.”

“Wait, if you let me go, I promise I’ll contact the courts to review your cases and perhaps even overturn them.”

“It’s too late for that! Your promises are worthless. People of your house are nothing but conniving liars.”

Katrina could see the prisoner carriage in the distance. It’s now or never! The cuffs binding her arms melted down into a puddle of metal. The men escorting her screamed after being shocked by the Spark spell. She took off her blindfold, then summoned her broom from phased space and flew away on it but didn’t get very far. An invisible ceiling stopped her escape. The force field flashed at the spot where she collided into before falling back down on the ground. Her face and robe were stained with muddy dirt. She whimpered in pain.

“I told you not to try any of your magic tricks. You have no power here, little girl.” Everyone laughed.

A bright golden aura surrounded Katrina’s body. She immediately stood back up and scowled at the leader defiantly. “How dare you humiliate me! I’m going to turn all of you imbeciles into ash! Behold, the power of the Go—” Suddenly, the people, the trees, and her surroundings seemed to turn into gigantic sizes. She felt something pulling and dragging her from behind. Katrina looked backwards and saw herself being sucked into the spout of a red-and-gold magic lamp.

* * *

Judith tried to remain impassive while watching the performance of the two women in front of her. Even after one month in the skinsuit pretending to be Baronetess Avaline, she wasn’t used to it. But, it was either agreeing to this role or have her and her family members imprisoned for her husband’s seditious activities. Her husband only wrote anonymous articles criticizing some unfair policies instituted by the regional government. But, the nobles responsible for those policies somehow found out his identity and gave him trumped-up charges, the worst of which was sedition. Unfortunately, some of her husband’s friends, sister-in-law, brother-in-law, and her own brother participated in the activity with her husband too, and they were similarly charged. A noblewoman noticed Judith and offered to help reduce their charges to a much lesser charge of spreading false information and suspend sentencing but only if Judith offered her body in exchange. She had no choice but to agree to the noblewoman’s proposal. The day after the release of her family members, Judith had started fulfilling her part of the deal. She was placed in a skinsuit and had to adopt the identity of Avaline. Day after day, she had to practice playing the role of the baronetess and engaging in some form of lesbian sexual activity despite her being heterosexual, but the aphrodisiacs she consumed made them easier to endure.

It was difficult for Judith-Avaline to maintain her composure. Her black latex thong was teasing her pussy constantly with an amorphous and prehensile internal nub. It automatically adjusted its form based on the user’s external stimuli, allowing it to change its size and shape and move freely within a certain range. Her black latex bra had the same capabilities and was massaging her nipples. Judith-Avaline was put in a state of constant sexual arousal. She was unable to keep her eyes closed nor face away from the scene. The skinsuit was much stronger than her and forced her to watch the performance.

Magdalena-Bridgette’s dress, shoes, lingerie, lipstick, and nails turned from red to pink. Bridgette-Magdalena knelt down, got underneath Magdalena-Bridgette’s skirt and petticoats, and pulled aside her pink thong to lick her pussy. The now visually younger woman’s response was immediate.

“Ohhhh...ahhhh...ohhhhh...ooooooohhhhh...uhhhhhh...mmmmmmhhhhhhh....yesss...”

There was a green flash of light... Magdalena-Bridgette was in a barn with another young woman around her age, a brunette named Hailey. Sunlight shined through the gaps in between the wooden slats. They were intertwined with each in the haystacks, completely naked in a sixty-nine position and licking each other’s pussies. Their moans and gasps were the only sounds in the barn... It was night time in a dark room illuminated only by a few candles. In the large wooden bathtub was Magdalena-Bridgette and Hailey. A glistening sheen of soapy water covered their bodies. Their nipples were erect. They moved her faces together for a passionate kiss. Tongues flicked over each other. They moaned as their fingers entered into each other’s respective pussies...

The green light dimmed. Magdalena-Bridgette raised her hands and lifted herself up on the chrome pole slightly, raising her right knee upwards, supported by Bridgette-Magdalena’s left hand that clenched her thigh with red-nailed fingers. Magdalena-Bridgette’s pussy was sealed tightly by Bridgette-Magdalena’s red-lipped mouth. The visually older woman sucked and licked with zealous enthusiasm.

“Mmmmmphfff... Mmmmmm... Mmmmmmmmmmpphfff... Mmphfff.. Mmmphf... Mmmmmm...”

Bright red sparkles appeared in front of Bridgette-Magdalena’s eyes... She recalled, during her first year of college, listening to a lecture by Professor Brielle Limoseul, a woman in her mid forties. During that day, she had dressed up in black high heels, ankle-length frilly socks, a floral pink midi-skirt, a semi-sheer white blouse, and pink-themed make-up. She wasn’t doing well in her Ancient History class. Her plan was to seduce the professor. During the lecture, she would look at her professor while occasionally licking or glossy pink lips, batting or long, curly mascara-coated eyelashes, or crossing and uncrossing her legs. At the end of class, she walked up to the professor’s desk and fingered her hair while asking with a cute voice, “Professor Limoseul, can you help me with something?”

“And what would that be?”

“I’m not doing well in this class. Is there any way you can help me pass?”

“You’ve missed a lot of classes and coursework, Magdalena. Even if you try your hardest now, you probably won’t get a passing grade.”

“Are you sure there’s nothing you can do, Professor?” Bridgette-Magdalena arched her back slightly, licked her glossy pink lips slowly, and fluttered her long and curly eyelashes.

Brielle responded with a wry smile with her red lips. She glanced to her side, making sure there was no one else in the room, then reached with her hand around the female student’s hips and cupped the female student’s ass with her red-nailed hand. Bridgette-Magdalena gasped in response while looking at the professor deeply and seductively in the eyes.

“Come to my place at 8:00 PM. Here’s my address.” Brielle took out a pen and wrote her address on a sheet of yellow notebook paper.

“Thank you so much, Professor Limoseul.”

Three minutes before the designated time, Bridgette-Magdalena rang the doorbell to Brielle’s apartment, which was located two blocks away from Everville University. The door opened with a slight creak.

“Good evening, Professor Limoseul,” greeted Bridgette-Magdalena while giving Brielle a doe-eyed stare. She tossed her long blonde hair and gave her professor a warm smile with her glossy pink lips.

“You’re on time. Come on in.” Brielle was dressed in a lavender satin bathrobe and gold high-heel sandals.

Once Bridgette-Magdalena stepped inside the apartment, Brielle held the younger woman’s left pink-nailed hand and raised it to her lustrous red lips to kiss it gently then led her to the spacious living room.

“I’ve prepared a drink for you.”

On the wooden coffee table was a glass of glittery, opaque pink liquid. Bridgette-Magdalena sat down on the green tufted leather sofa and nonchalantly raised the glass to her lips to take a sip. She flicked her tongue at the rim of the glass while looking at Brielle intensely before putting the glass back down.

“Thank you, Professor Limoseul.”

“Aren’t you going to ask me what it is?”

“It’s Lesbinotol, a drug that increases sexual attraction towards women and is a powerful aphrodisiac. It’s used frequently by straight women for lesbian prostitution and performances.”

“Smart girl. I suppose that means you’ve used it before?”

“Yes, many times. I’ve used it so much that I prefer women now.” Bridgette-Magdalena took several gulps of the pink juice and sensually licked the glass once more.

“Excellent, then I hope you don’t mind my high expectations of your ability to entertain me tonight.”

“I promise you won’t be disappointed, Professor Limoseul,” replied Bridgette-Magdalena in a low, breathy voice as she unbuttoned her semi-sheer white blouse from the top down, opening it, then exposing her pink satin, lace demi-bra. “Do you like what you see?”

Brielle licked her glossy red lips. Her hands reached for Bridgette-Magdalena’s breasts and squeezed them through the bra. Bridgette-Magdalena arched her back and moaned. It was an almost instinctive response. She had done this many, many times before.

“You have very nice breasts. They’re so soft.”

“Thank you, Professor Limoseul. I love it when you play with my breasts. You’re so gentle.”

“You don’t need to be formal with me. You may call me Brielle.”

“Brielle... But, may I continue calling you Professor Limoseul?”

“Yes, you may.” With one hand resting on Bridgette-Magdalena’s chest, Brielle placed her other hand on the back of Bridgette-Magdalena’s neck and lightly stroked it, then pulled the student towards her for a light kiss. She pulled away for a few moments to look at her student in the eyes before kissing her again, deeply this time and with her tongue extended deep into the student’s mouth. A while later, she broke the kiss and licked all over the student’s face, including the chin, cheeks, and forehead before going for the ears. Bridgette-Magdalena closed her eyes and angled her head backwards to expose her throat, which Brielle kissed and licked avidly. Soft gasps came out of Bridgette-Magdalena’s pink lips.

Brielle planted repeated kisses as she moved downward until she reached Bridgette-Magdalena’s cleavage, where she inhaled deeply before licking the top of the student’s breasts. She could feel the student’s erect nipples pressing against her hands. The student’s pink bra became translucent, then transparent and glossy, turning almost into a semisolid. Brielle placed her lips over an erect nipple and sucked on it, causing the nipple to poke out even further with its size and length artificially extended by the amorphous bra.

“Mmmmmmm....uhhhh...”

Bridgette-Magdalena made hushed gasps as her breasts were being sucked and squeezed relentlessly by the professor. Like her bra, Bridgette-Magdalena’s pink skirt and panties underwent a similar transformation. Brielle freed one hand from her student’s breasts, moved it beneath the hem of her student’s skirt, and reached the thong. The thong glowed pink under Brielle’s touch. She pressed two fingers inward, causing the thong to glow even brighter. The thong yielded easily to Brielle’s two fingers and reshaped itself around them.

“Ohhhhh... yessss... That’s lovely, Professor Limoseul!”

The red sparkles faded away in front of Bridgette-Magdalena’s eyes. She resumed performing oral sex on Magdalena-Bridgette.

Judith-Avaline fought desperately against the artificially induced erotic sensations. As much as she didn’t want to give up, it felt like a losing battle. The constant teasing and pressure on her groin was taking a toil on her mind. A small bump formed on the center of her latex panties.

NOOOOO!!!

Despite not wanting it to happen, the bump on her panties continued growing in size and length. She wasn’t able to fully suppress the moan that came out of her mouth. But, moments later, she was able to stop its growth. She thought of her husband, Caleb, and her family.

But, suddenly, a hand reached underneath Judith-Avaline’s black midi-skirt and pressed against her crotch, giving her an erotic jolt, and she yelped. She glanced to her left side and saw an eighteen-year-old girl with long raven-hair and brown skin dressed in a green-and-white school girl outfit and looking at her with an emotionally neutral face. Her name was June.

Since Judith-Avaline was forbidden from pushing the girl’s hand away, she could only sit passively and let the girl do whatever she wanted with her. The girl rubbed the bump on Judith-Avaline’s panties repeatedly, alternating between forceful presses and light touches. Against Judith-Avaline’s wishes, the bump gradually elongated and gold glitter appeared on its surface. It grew in both directions, growing outside of her thong panties and within it, extending into her vagina.

On Judith-Avaline’s right side sat an identical looking eighteen-year-old girl whose name was May. That girl reached over to the older woman’s bosom and placed a hand over one breast on the neckline of the bodice and squeezed softly. The latex bra amplified the sensations from the touch, stroked Judith-Avaline’s nipples, and artificially extended them. Unable to resist the onslaught of sexual stimuli, Judith-Avaline began moaning more frequently. Soon, the elongated bump became a gold-glittered, glossy black shaft that continued growing under June’s constant stroking until it reached seven inches in length. Her black dress became very sheer, and her latex bra magically merged with the bodice of the dress, acquiring a layer of gold glitter in the process. A vertical slit formed on the front of Judith-Avaline’s skirt, exposing her long and erect phallus. Small amounts of glittery pink fluid leaked from the elongated tips at the center of each of her bra cups and from the tip of her phallus. She could even feel the process happening.

The sexual pressure was unbearable for Judith-Avaline. From the phallus on the inner side of her latex thong, Lesbinotol was slowly administered into her vagina. It didn’t take long for her to become desperate to have her breasts and phallus sucked by other women. As much as she didn’t want to be here and engage in perverted acts, she made an agreement with Anna Spellman, who also went by the alias, Anna Wintre. The noblewoman made it very clear to Judith that violation of the agreement would have serious consequences for her and her family.

A mimic of Judith’s voice spoke in Judith’s mind with a domineering tone, “What is your name?” Judith always had to reply with the correct answers.

“Avaline Thorfield.”

“Who do you serve?”

“The Golden Goddess.”

“What do you enjoy most?”

“Seduction of women and copulation with women.”

A jolt of pleasure shot through Judith-Avaline’s body.

June collected the tiny stream of pink fluid leaking from Judith-Avaline’s phallus with her index finger and licked it sensually. She got up from her chair and knelt in front of Judith-Avaline, parted the woman’s legs, and shuffled closer on her knees while sliding her hands up along the woman’s thighs. Judith-Avaline gasped when June kissed the base of phallus, then gave a long moan as June slowly dragged her tongue upwards. After reaching the top, June swirled her tongue around it then kissed the tip. More pink fluid trickled out.

“Ohhhhhh...” Judith-Avaline looked downward, meeting June’s coquettish gaze. Her eyes were pleading to June to progress further faster. She was unable to remain levelheaded and raised her hips upwards, pushing her phallus partly into June’s mouth. Even the slight contact caused a sexually intense reaction within her. “Ahhhhhhhhhh...”

June suddenly pulled her lips away, creating a momentary thread of saliva between her lips and the tip of the phallus, but Judith-Avaline didn’t want June’s lips to depart and thrust hips upwards again. June’s hands held Judith-Avaline’s thighs down. May grabbed Judith-Avaline’s latex covered breasts and directed the engorged latex-augmented nipple to her mouth, sucking on it eagerly. Judith-Avaline welcomed the relief from the pressure building up in her right breast as the pink liquid squirted into May’s mouth. She sighed softly and arched her back, pushing her breast more against May’s face. But her left breast needed to be relieved of pressure too. Not only did the latex bra augmented her nipples, it greatly enhanced her breast size too. Overflowing liquid continued seeping from that breast until June rose up and sucked on it. Judith-Avaline let out another protracted sigh and moan, but she needed more. Her phallus was untouched. She needed someone to suck it or someone to fuck, and it must be a woman, the mimic of her voice reminded her. Both of her hands were held by June and May to prevent Judith-Avaline from stroking the phallus herself.

Bridgette-Magdalena disengaged from Magdalena-Bridgette and got off from the platform. Her half-lidded eyes locked onto Judith-Avaline’s eyes as she walked towards her while swaying her hips. She knelt down in front of Judith-Avaline with her hands on Judith-Avaline’s thighs and positioned her head at an angle then pressed her glossy red perpendicularly over the base end of the shaft and slowly slid her lips upwards.

“Ahhhhhhhhhh...” Judith-Avaline moaned.

Once Bridgette-Magdalena reached the top, she placed the head of the phallus into her gleaming red-lipped mouth, Judith-Avaline to moan even louder. While holding phallus near its base with one hand, Bridgette-Magdalena sucked on the phallus repeatedly. Judith-Avaline’s loud moaning also repeated.

“Uhhhh... Ahhhhh... Uhhhh... Ahhhhh...ooohhhh...lovely...”

Magdalena-Bridgette remained standing in front of the pole with her hands grasping on it above her head and her legs spread wide apart. From the second row of seats on the rightmost side, a red-haired, twenty-year-old woman named Paisley stood up and walked mechanically to the mirrored platform with as much emotion as a doll. She wore a green satin Victorian-styled dress and sported shoulder-length hair that was neatly tied into a ponytail with a silver-and-emerald barrette. After Paisley stepped onto the platform, she knelt in front of Magdalena-Bridgette and placed her hands underneath the skirt and petticoats of the girl’s sheer pink dress and lifted them up. Glittery magically appeared all over the girl’s pink thong before a slit formed on its front side, fully exposing the girl’s pussy. Paisley stuck her tongue out and inserted it deep into the girl’s vagina while grabbing the girl’s thighs for support. Magdalena-Bridgette moaned loudly. There were twenty-four more women waiting for their own turns...

* * *

Magdalena woke up with a dull ache in her head. She rose up in bed and, after realizing she was completely naked, quickly covered herself back with the red satin bedsheet. Looking around, she saw a posh bedroom and well-furnished bedroom. It was early morning. Sunlight peeked through the windows. However, no matter how hard she tried, she couldn’t remember anything that happened on the day before. But, instinctively, she knew she had to get ready for the morning. After the shock of finding herself naked worn off, she went to the bathroom, which was just as luxurious as the bedroom. The walls were lined with white marble tiles while the floor was covered with blue marble tiles. There was a large sink and porcelain bathtub with a handheld shower head. All of the bathroom and plumbing fixtures had gold-plated components.

After taking in the sight of the bathroom, she walked up to the oval-shaped vanity mirror above the sink and looked at herself. For some reason, she seemed to appear younger than what she had remembered. Her skin appeared flawless. Her breasts seemed larger and fuller. She cupped her breasts and noticed her nails long, almond-shaped and painted with red lacquer. What happened to her? Her memory was blank. Suddenly, she wasn’t worried about it. Magdalena smiled and bit her lower lip.

I look so beautiful and sexy...

Walking over to the bathtub, she turned on its faucet to begin filling it up with water. There was a bottle of opaque pink soap on a wall shelf nearby. She grabbed the bottle and slowly poured the soap into the water. A bubbly foam soon formed. Magdalena dipped one foot into the bubbly water, followed by her other foot, then slowly laid herself down in the tub until the soapy foam was up to her neck. Her lips parted with a satisfied sigh. After soaking her body for a while, she rose up, exposing her breasts above the water, and retrieved a pink mesh scrubber from the edge of the tub. She extended her right arm and slowly brushed it along its length with the scrubber. Magdalena tried to think again but saw nothing but red light in her mind. Raising her right leg above the foamy water, she ran her red-nailed hands along her leg. Her red-nailed toes pointed to the ceiling. An unsettling feeling came to her. She felt like she was being watched. There was a white-and-gold Venetian mask on the wall facing the lower end of the bathtub. Red light filled her mind again, calming her. She loved being watched by other people, especially women. Her sexy body was a spectacle to be admired and enjoyed. A smile formed her face. She arched her body and moaned softly, pointing her breasts upwards. Her nipples were erect.

A while later, Magdalena stepped outside of the bathroom with a white towel wrapped around her body. She wondered where her clothes were. Suddenly, the door to the bedroom opened and a young woman wearing a white and black maid uniform walked in. Bright makep-up covered her face. “Good morning, Magdalena! I hope you slept well last night.” greeted the maid while smiling with her shiny, frosted pink lips.

Magdalena didn’t recognize the woman at first but then memories came back to her in a flood. She remembered all of what happened the day before, but couldn’t remember exactly what happened during and after the pole dance performance.

The pendant!

Glancing over to the nightstand next to the bed, Magdalena saw the pink pendant necklace. It began speaking to her in her mind, but the voice seemed to be distant.

[Magdalena, what are you doing?! Kiss Bridgette! Do it now!]

Jolted by the harshness of the pendant’s voice, Magdalena scampered over to the maid and looked at her hesitantly before lightly kissing her on the lips.

[That’s not enough, Magdalena. It needs to be more passionate. You’ve been doing this for nine days and still acting like a novice!]

Nine days have passed?! How come I don’t remember anything during that time? Magdalena was sure her plight started yesterday.

[You lost track of time because of Katrina’s magical influence on you. Although you’re mostly protected by Wendolyn’s enchantment, it’s not complete protection. Stop dallying. Kiss Bridgette again now!]

Magdalena placed her hands on Bridgette’s waist and kissed the maid again, much harder this time, pushing tongue deep into the maid’s mouth. Strangely, this act now felt much better than expected to Magdalena, almost enjoyable, but she couldn’t ignore the feelings of guilt even though she was forced into this situation.

“Let me help you into your clothes and put on your make-up.” Bridgette gave Magdalena a dole-eyed look. She walked over to the dresser and retrieved a pair of red satin panties with black lace and a matching red satin balconette bra. Pleasurable gasps emitted from Magdalena’s lips from the grazing of Bridgette’s pink-nails on her skin as Bridgette pulled the red panties up through Magdalena’s legs and helped her into the red bra.

From a red velvet box, Bridgette removed a pair of G-string panties made from two chains of rhinestones with a large oval-shaped ruby at the front that was surrounded by six smaller rubies. After the G-string panties were put onto Magdalena’s body, it automatically tightened itself for a snug fit, causing the woman to gasp in response.

The next item was the Victorian aquamarine blue satin maxi dress. It had two vertical columns of white lace, connected to gold piping trimming, running vertically from the shoulders to the ruffled hem of the skirt with two cascaded lace chevrons sewn to similar gold trimming on the skirt connecting the two lace columns. The sleeves were three-quarters length with lace trimming at the cuffs and elbow areas. Dark blue, white, and gold floral embroidery covered the upper three quarters of the dress in between the vertical lace columns, on the flanks of the skirt, and the shoulders. Bridgette tied Magdalena’s hair into a bun and secured it with an intricate golden barrette. Next, she helped Magdalena slip onto a pair of shiny aquamarine five-inch high heels. The shoes felt unexpectedly comfortable to Magdalena despite not wearing such shoes often.

Bridgette guided Magdalena to the vanity table and began applying make-up on the woman’s face. First the maid applied foundation on Magdalena’s face, followed by red blush. She then helped Magdalena put on the glittery silver and green eyeshadow, followed by the black eyeliner, then the mascara that magically augmented her eyelashes, lengthening and thickening them. Lastly, she applied the shimmering ruby red lipstick on Magdalena’s lips. From a blue velvet box, Bridgette took out a pair of aquamarine chandelier gold earrings and attached them to the woman’s ears.

Looking at herself in the mirror, Magdalena slowly turned her face left and right. As much as she didn’t want to put on such heavy make-up, she admitted that it made her look pretty.

[It is time, Magdalena.]

Time for what?

[Have you forgotten? You need to fuck Bridgette. It’s part of your everyday morning ritual.]

Bridgette went over to the large full-length golden-framed mirror and pressed her hands on it, leaning on it slightly with her legs spread. She turned her head to look at Magdalena, batting her eyelashes at her and swirled her tongue around her bubblegum pink lips. But, Magdalena remained still and hesitated.

[Don’t forget that you must always act like you’re fully under Katrina’s mind control. The longer you delay, the more they will suspect you.]

The rubies on Magdalena’s G-string panties glowed. Magdalena shuddered as a pleasurable wave passed through her. She got up from her chair in front of the dressing table and walked behind the maid. Grabbing the maid’s skirt, she lifted it up, exposing Bridgette’s white-lace-trimed black satin thong panties. Magdalena wondered what she should do next. The idea came to her, but she wasn’t sure if she had thought of it on her own or if the pendant showed it to her. Magdalena crouched down and slipped three fingers beneath the gusset of the panties and pulled it aside to expose Bridgette’s cunt. She extended her tongue and licked around her glossy red lips. Briefly, she wondered why she did that seemingly automatically but herself it was to maintain the act. Magdalena placed her other hand on Bridgette’s ass and clenched on it slightly with her red-nailed fingers. She closed her eyes and slowly pressed her mouth against the maid’s moist labia. Bridgette gave out a long moan with her pink lips.

Madgalena expected to be disgusted even though she was hiding it, but for some reason, the act didn’t revolt her as much as she thought it would. Did she really change that much during the alleged passing of the nine days? Opening her red lips, Magdalena extended her tongue and began moving it in circular motions, pushing it against the warm hole.

“Uuhhhhhh...ohh...oh...uhhhhh...ahhh...” Bridgette moaned and gasped.

[Your girlfriend likes what you are doing. You’re doing a good job, Magdalena.]

Girlfriend? When did Bridgette become her girlfriend?

[Over a year ago.]

But, that never happened. I didn’t even know her before yesterday...I mean...last week!

[It’s false history, but you must pretend that it’s real. You must pretend you’ve been cheating on your husband with a young woman. You must pretend you don’t love your husband!]

No, not that... I can’t do that...

[Magdalena, we’ve already discussed this on the first day. Why do you keep forgetting? Why do I have to remind you again and again? Don’t you know how dire your situation is? Do you want harm to come to your husband and daughter?!!]

No, I don’t know why I’ve forgotten... I’m sorry... I’ll keep pretending!

Worked up with emotions, Magdalena’s tongue wavered. Even though she was forced to do this, she couldn’t shake off the feeling that she was cheating on her husband, Joseph.

[Looks like you’re having trouble, Magdalena. Let me instruct you. Touch your pussy. Feel it up. Do not think. Focus only on sexual pleasure.]

Magdalena released her left hand from Bridgette’s ass and reached beneath her own skirt. Once her fingers reached to her crotch, they brushed against the ruby gems of the rhinestone G-string panties, causing them to glow and creating surges of pleasurable sensations within her. She moaned deeply into Bridgette’s pussy.

[Touch those rubies... Rub them...and keep doing it...]

Doing as she was told, Magdalena touched the red gems. They glowed and flashed upon contact with her fingers. She saw the red color in her mind and experienced spikes of erotic delight with every stroking of the red gems. Her concerns and guilt slowly ebbed away.

[Very good, Magdalena... You’re getting into it... Stop thinking about your husband... Having sex with women is much better... Keep fingering yourself...]

“Uhh...uhhh...ohhhhhh...uhhhhhhhh...aaaaahhh...ahhh...oohh...ah...”

Bridgette’s loud moaning aroused Magdalena. The ruby gems glowed increasingly brighter as Magdalena applied more pressure with her fingers and rubbed them faster. They felt like an extension of her clit but with a much more intense response to physical contact.

“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!” Bridgette’s body tensed up and her pink-lipsticked mouth opened in a loud cry as her orgasm happened. A torrent of fluid ejaculated from her pussy. It gushed into Magdalena’s mouth. She swallowed all of it, but some went over the edges of her lips. Once the stream of feminine fluids stopped flowing, Magdalena pulled back and licked the female ejaculate around her lips. “Mmmmmmmm...” She liked the taste.

“More, I want more... Please fuck me again!!!” Bridgette pleaded. “Please don’t stop fucking me!!!”

A feeling of uncertainty and unease came back to Magdalena. She tried to think, but the red light in her mind stopped her again. Her left hand continued rubbing the rhinestone G-string thong in a mechanical manner. She stared with dreamy eyes at Bridgette’s ass, wearing panties now stained with Bridgette’s recent ejaculation.

The central ruby on Magdalena’s G-string panties began changing into an egg shape, then elongated into a final curved phallic form as she continued stroking it without thinking. The rhinestones grew horizontally and interleaved with each other, forming a sturdy harness. Magdalena gasped and moaned loudly at the erotic sensations that the phallus kept sending to her brain.

“Ahhhhhhhhhh...oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...”

[You have fucked Bridgette many times before, Magdalena...]

Imagery of Magdalena engaging in oral sex, sixty-nine, double-dildo sex, and strap-on sex in various positions with Bridgette in a bedroom, at an alley, at a forest clearing, and at a brothel flashed in Magdalena’s mind. She moaned loudly again.

“Uuhhhh...aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....”

Magdalena stood up and looked at herself in the mirror with bedroom eyes. Her lips curved in a sulty smile. The frame of the mirror glowed briefly with a faint golden light. A vertical slit magically formed on the front side of her skirt and automatically parted to reveal her newly birthed red ruby strap-on dildo. Bridgette turned her head back and looked at the shimmering ruby phallus with wonder.

“I’m going to fuck you so hard, babe.” Magdalena grabbed her phallus and licked around her red-lipsticked lips that sparkled brightly as she licked them. She leaned over Bridgette’s back and pressed her phallus deeply into the maid’s womanhood.

“Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!” Bridgette moaned loudly as the crystalline strap-on dildo filled up her vagina. She pushed back with her hips. “Ohhhhh!”

Magdalena gripped Bridgette’s chin with her red-nailed fingers and kissed Bridgette forcibly, muffling Bridgette’s moans. Her other hand went around the side to cup one of Bridgette’s breasts, squeezing it hard.

“Mmmmmmmmmphhhhfff!”

Pulling the hard crystalline phallus out halfway, Magdalena thrust in again while holding onto Bridgette’s hips. Their thighs slapped together. Both of them moaned simultaneously.

“Uhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

* * *

Morning sunlight from the windows filtered through the partly drawn creamy white drapes. Judith Areswell stood in the common room and greeted the two women, Anna Spellman and Wendolyn Duskbough, with a curtsy. Judith wore a purple satin dress with lace overlay, lace sleeves, and a bertha lace neckline. The trimming consisted of black lace. The skirt was puffed up with petticoats. Her waist was narrowed tightly with a black leather corset underneath the bodice of the dress. Anna and Wendolyn wore green-and-white and pink-and-white dresses of similar style to Judith’s dress, respectively.

“You had an enjoyable night, did you?”

“Yes, I did, Lady Wendolyn.”

“Good, we have a very important task for you today.”

“Important task?” Judith’s polite smile weakened.

Anna Spellman pulled out a golden folding pocket mirror, opened it, and placed it on the wooden coffee table. A cone of blue light came out from one of the circular mirrors. The light soon dimmed and a scene somewhere in the downtown area of Everville was displayed. The view zoomed in to a young woman who wore a light brown kirtle and white coif. The woman’s head moved around as if looking for someone or something. She walked into a brothel. The view changed to inside the brothel’s vestibule where the woman looked at the portraits of the prostitutes on the wall. A short while later, she walked back out.

“Do you know this woman?” asked Anna.

Judith’s face twitched. That was sufficient indication for Anna to suspect that Judith did know the woman in question.

“No...I don’t think I’ve ever seen her before.”

“Our security personnel noticed that this woman has been snooping and loitering around in many locations for many days.”

“I don’t understand what you’re implying.”

“Don’t pretend you don’t know what happened, Judith.”

“What do you mean? I don’t know what happened!”

“Lady Katrina didn’t return to her home last night. We suspect that the Broadleaves have abducted her.”

“Lady Anna, that’s very unfortunate. But, please forgive my ignorance. What does that have to do with me?”

“We received a message from the Broadleaves asking for the release of all people enslaved or imprisoned for political reasons by House Hartelle and their associates. We strongly suspect your husband is involved.”

“I have no idea what my husband is doing. I haven’t seen him in months.”

“Judith Areswell, who do you serve?”

With her lips trembling subtly, Judith answered, “The Golden Goddess.”

“Then it would be best if you could prove your loyalty. Since you’re unable to help us, we shall leave now.”

Anna closed the pocket mirror and placed it back into her green leather utility belt bag, then walked away with Wendolyn to the front door. As they were about to exit, Judith cried out, “Wait!” She ran up to the two women. “I think I know that woman.”

“You do?” Wendolyn asked incredulously. “I thought you said you didn’t know her.”

“I-I just wasn’t sure... It’s been a long time since I’ve seen her...”

“Who is she?”

“She’s the daughter of one of my husband’s friends. I think her name is Kristy.”

“Kristy...”

“Please don’t hurt my family!” Judith knelt down and pleaded.

“What makes you think that we would do anything to your family?” Wendolyn smirked.

“There’s no need for you to do this, Judith.” Anna knelt down and placed her green-nailed hands on the kneeling woman’s shoulders and lightly caressed them. “As long as you remain loyal to us, we will treat you and your family well.” A smile formed on Anna’s face. The emerald pendant of Anna’s necklace glimmered.

“My husband...” Judith was unable to finish. Her eyes focused on the emerald gem.

“You don’t need to worry about your husband.” Anna helped Judith back up, then placed her fingers under Judith’s chin and lifted them up. Judith’s eyes were glazed over. “Let’s go look for Kristy together. She should still be in town.”

“As you wish, Lady Anna,” replied Judith softly as Anna caressed her cheek.

A while later, the three women were sitting together in a carriage driven by a stout mecha-horse. Anna had her tongue buried deep inside Judith’s mouth and had one hand cupping Judith’s breast and the other squeezing Judith’s ass. The latex bra that Judith wore had temporarily merged with her dress and a vertical slit had formed on the front side of the skirt that exposed her legs and latex thong panties. The two pieces of latex lingerie bonded so well with Judith’s body that they acted like a second skin whenever needed. On command, they can adapt and mold perfectly to the contours and shapes of Judith’s breasts, labia, and vagina. Glistening pink fluid trickled out of her gloved pussy as Wendolyn fucked it with a gold dildo encrusted with pink gems.

“Mmm...ooohh...ahhh...mmm...oohhh....”

Anna moved her metallic green lips close to Judith’s left ear and swirled her tongue around it. “Judith, here’s our plan. Listen closely...”