The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Golddigger’s Curse

“I can’t believe it, Sue. You’re getting married.”

“Yeah, why’s that so hard to believe?”

“We’ve had this conversation before,” Sue Williams told her friend, Ann.

“I know, but that was then. This is now. This time tomorrow, you’re going to be married. I just can’t believe it. Not you. I mean, I thought you’d never get married.”

Sue laughed but even as she did, she thought to herself, Ann just doesn’t get it. The important thing wasn’t that she was going to be married. The important thing was that by this time tomorrow, she was going to be rich.

There was a knock on the door and moment’s later, Sue’s mother stepped into the room. “Are you ready, hon?”

Sue snorted. “I’ll be ready in a minute, mom. Geez, it’s my wedding day. I want everything to be just right.”

“Yeah, but hon—”

“Mom!”

“I know, but your guests are waiting.”

“Oh, all right. I guess I’m done then but you know it’s not all my fault. I mean if that idiot photographer you hired knew how to do his job right, it wouldn’t have taken as long as it did to take all those pictures.

“But, hon, he came highly recommended—”

“And that means he can’t make a mistake?”

“I’m just saying—”

“Okay fine. I’m ready. Send dad in so that we can get this thing under way.”

Sue’s father soon entered the room. “You look great, babe.”

“Thanks, dad.”

“You ready?”

“Let’s get this show on the road and dad—”

“Yeah, babe?”

“Your little girl’s all grown up.”

The pause lasted perhaps a moment longer than it should have and then the man grinned. “Glad to hear it, babe. Glad to hear it. So are you ready?”

“I’m ready, dad.”

Sue stood in the back of the church as her bridesmaids filed by her one by one and then it was her turn. The organist switched to The Bridal March and the assembled onlookers turned and looked and with that, Sue Williams strode down the aisle.

* * *

There’d been quite a bit of discussion as to where the reception should be held. Her mom had wanted to hold it at the church but Sue had quickly nixed that idea. Other suggestions were made but there always seemed to be something wrong with them until Sue’s father had suggested his golf club.

“Dad, be serious.”

“I am serious. The clubhouse has a restaurant and it’s pretty good. I was just thinking if you could rent it out ...”

“I’ll look into it,” Sue had said.

And so it was that a place had been selected and a band was selected and a menu was prepared and all the various other things that needed to be done for a reception were done and all that was needed was the arrival of the bride and groom.

The bride and groom arrived and matters proceeded as one might have expected and finally, it was time to go. The bride and groom were escorted out and they were ushered into a car and the two of them drove off to begin their new life.

The newlyweds arrived at their honeymoon retreat late that evening. The hotel staff was very solicitous just as Sue had expected them to be. They showed the two of them to the honeymoon suite and it was very nice, too. So far, so good, Sue thought, as she slipped into her negligee. She’d bought if for just this occasion. She planned to have some fun this night.

It wasn’t like Sue hadn’t ever had sex before but it was the first time she’d done it with Sam. Wanted to save himself, he’d told her, like he was some kind of lame virgin or something. She’d never met a guy who hadn’t fucked someone before.

“I can’t believe you’re still a virgin.”

“I got my reasons,” Sam said evasively.

“You got your reasons, huh? Well, since apparently I’m the only one around here who seems to know what she’s doing, let me set some ground rules, okay.”

“Sure. Go ahead. Shoot.”

“Okay. I don’t like any of the weird stuff, okay. I like sex pretty much straight up which means if some of your buddies said you should try this or you should try that, you can forget that. You got that?”

“Yeah sure.”

“I pretty much like it just one way and that’s Missionary. Do you know what that is? ... Okay, good, and if I say I don’t like it or if I say I’m tired, you got to stop. Okay?”

“Sure, I guess.

“And there’s a couple more things, too. Maybe you heard from your friends about blow jobs. You can pretty much forget that. I don’t suck cocks.”

“Okay.”

“And just in case you’re wondering, and by now, you really shouldn’t be, but just in case you’re wondering, I don’t do anal either. There should be only one hole you should be sticking your cock in. Try to put it anywhere else and you’re going to be sleeping on the couch for so long, you’re going to forget what a pussy even looks like. You got that?”

“I got it.”

Sue looked at her husband and she nodded. That was the way you had to be, she told herself, because if you let them, men would walk all over you. But if you showed them who was boss right from the very beginning, then it was a whole lot better. “Well all right then. Let’s see what you got.”

Sam shrugged and removed his pajamas.

Sue, whistled to herself. Impressive, she thought to herself, not that she was going to tell him that. It wasn’t a good idea to let a guy think he was too great because then he started getting ideas that he could do what he wanted although with that cock, he probably could. Too bad for all the other girls that Sam had been keeping his cock to himself but it was all hers now.

“What about you,” Sam asked.

Sue realized she’d been standing there just gawking at his cock. That wasn’t a good way to start things off but she quickly laid down on the bed and she spread her legs. “Come here,” she told her husband. “Come here. Fuck me.”

Sue lay there awake in the bed the next morning. Sam had fucked her four, no wait five times last night. Her body had liked his cock very much but even so, with that much fucking, she told herself, she should probably be a little bit sore but that wasn’t the case. In fact, just thinking about what he’d done with her last night was making her pussy tingle all over again.

“Sue? Sue, are you awake?”

That was a dumb question, Sue thought. If she was awake, then why ask it and if she wasn’t awake, then the question was sure to wake her up. From Sue’s way of looking at it, it ranked right up there with someone asking, “I think this has gone bad. Here, can you taste it?”

“Sue, I need you to wake up.”

“I am awake,” Sue grumbled.

“That’s good. Sue, listen. There’s something I need to tell you.”

Sue rolled over and kissed her new husband. It wasn’t like she had to. They were, after all, married, so it wasn’t like she had to put out, but she didn’t want it to look like she’d suddenly turned into a shrew or something and besides, she was thinking of what they’d done the night before and thinking of that made her want to do it again.

“Listen, Sue,” Sam said. “I really need you to focus.”

One kiss wasn’t enough. She wanted another and then another.

“No really,” Sam said again. “I really need you to focus. It’s important. There’ll be time enough for other stuff later.”

“But it’s our honeymoon, honey. I want to fuck.”

“No. I need you to listen. We can fuck later.”

Sue shook her head. Fine, she thought. She’d listen to what Sam had to say ... and then they could fuck.

“Father seems to think I should tell you this,” Sam began, “although really, I’m not sure why. In a little bit, you’re not going to remember it at all.”

What the hell did Sam’s father have to do with this and why were they talking about the old man anyway, Sue wondered. Wouldn’t it just be better to fuck instead?

“Come on,” Sam said. “I really need you to listen.”

“I am listening,” Sue said. “Just hurry up and say something.”

“Do you know I’m a cursed man?”

That got Sue’s attention. Not perhaps as much as it should have because her hand had found its way under the covers and what she’d found there was occupying some of her attention.

“Sue, would you stop that. I need you to listen to me.”

“I am listening,” Sue said. “I can, after all, do two things at the same time.”

“Well, it’s very distracting to me.”

“Oh all right.” Sue relinquished her hold on Sam’s cock. “You said you were cursed although if what you got there between your legs is any indication, a lot more guys should be cursed like you.”

“Come on, Sue. I’m being serious.”

“Are you? Are you really. Come on, Sam. You’re talking about being cursed. I mean, that’s like so ... so ... I don’t know. It’s dumb. Nobody believes in curses anymore.”

“Maybe not but that doesn’t mean they don’t exist.”

Sue’s hand was finding its way back inside Sam’s underwear. “All right then, tell me how it is you think you’re cursed.”

“Sue, would you stop doing that?”

“What?”

“The hand.”

Sue grinned sheepishly even as she drew her hand back. “Oopsy. My bad. Okay, you were saying. You were cursed?”

Sam looked at his wife almost as if he expected something more of her but she was just lying there next to him, lying there and waiting and listening. The man shrugged. “Okay,” he said finally. “Like I said, I’m cursed. Actually, it’s not just me. It’s all the men in my family.”

“Oooh. All the men, huh? What is it? Do you guys all have abnormally big cocks?”

“Come on, Sue. I’m being serious.”

“No, you’re not. You’re talking about curses, and you’re keeping me from fucking.”

“Okay, I’ll make this easy for you. There was this woman who was dating my great, great, great, grandfather. The way the story goes, he and her had a thing going but his father didn’t like her because he had someone else in mind for the son to marry.

“Things went on and finally, it came down to crunch time. Either the son was going to marry the woman he wanted or he was going to take the one his father had picked out for him.”

“Oh yeah, so who’d he take,” Sue asked even as she tried to sneak her hand inside her husband’s underwear yet again.

Sam gave his wife a withering look and Sue pulled her hand back.

“Hey, you can’t blame a girl for trying.”

“So the son went with his father’s wishes,” Sam continued, “and he was engaged to marry. As one might imagine, the girl the son really wanted was not happy at being the jilted one but what was more, she was a witch and a fairly powerful one at that.”

“A witch? Come on, Sam. You can’t expect me to believe that?”

“She was a witch,” Sam said firmly. “By all accounts, the woman the son was going to marry was both very beautiful and something of a ditz so when the witch put the curse on the man, she made the punishment fit the crime at least as she saw it.

“The curse was to apply not only to the son but to all his male offspring. In time, my family has discovered to its great disappointment that male offspring apparently means all males descended from that one man.”

“So what’s the curse do?”

Sam paused for a bit. “All the woman we marry become dumb, sex-crazed animals. They pretty much want sex all the time.”

“You ask me,” Sue said even as she was trying to get her hand back on Sam’s cock, “that doesn’t really sound like that bad a deal for the guy.”

Sam shook his head. “When I say dumb, I mean really, really dumb. Too dumb to do anything more than fuck and she’ll fuck almost anyone so a guy can’t leave her alone for too long. The guys on the other hand are monogamous. Once they fuck someone, they’re stuck with that person for life, just like I’m stuck with you now.”

“Hey!”

“Sorry, but that’s just the way it works. My uncle Fred, he let his wife go shopping by herself. We never did figure out what happened to her but best we can figure out, she got so dumb she couldn’t figure out how to get home. Poor guy ended up being celibate for the rest of his life just because his wife couldn’t find her way home. The truth is in a very short amount of time, you’re going to turn into a dumb-assed, cock-hungry slut.”

Well, she did need to be fucked, Sue was thinking to herself, but it wasn’t because of some stupid curse. It was because ... because ... well, it wasn’t because of that.

“Your tits and your hips will probably get bigger even as your waist gets smaller. You can pretty much eat whatever you want because you aren’t going to gain any weight although if I know you, what you’re going to most likely want to eat is cum.”

Now that he’d mentioned it, Sue was thinking just how nice it would be to suck his cock. She’d never sucked one before so it was about time she learned how.

Wait a minute ...

“We have a saying in my family. We say ‘fuck the witch’ which pretty much has a double meaning. On the one hand, we’re thumbing our nose at the woman who fucked up our family and on the other hand, it means the men in my family look for women who are bitches that we can fuck because the way we got it figured, stripping them of their intelligence is probably doing the world a favor.”

Wait a minute. I’m not a witch, Sue thought. I’m ... I’m ... I’m horny, but I’m not a witch.

“So tell me what it is you’d like to do.”

This time, Sam didn’t stop her when Sue slid her hand inside his underwear and he certainly didn’t stop her when she wrapped her hand around his cock. “I think I’d like to try sucking on this,” she said, “and then maybe afterwards, maybe you could give my pussy a nice, hard fucking.”

Hey, wait a minute. Did she just say what she thought she’d said. Did she just say what she’d thought she’d said. Did she just say she wanted to suck his cock. Why had she said that?

Because sucking cocks was yummy, she told herself. Everyone knows that, silly.

“Can I suck your dick,” Sue asked.

“By all means,” Sam told her.

Sue pulled back the covers and her hand rubbed Sam’s cock through his pajama bottoms. She could feel his cock and it just felt so nice and hard. She knelt between her husband’s legs and she looked up at him and grinned and moments later, he wasn’t wearing anything that might restrict her access to the cock she wanted to suck.

She wrapped her hand around Sam’s cock. His cock was so nice and warm. She couldn’t believe she’d never done this before but she wanted to suck him so bad.

She bent down and she slipped her mouth around the Sam’s cock and she moaned to herself. She could tell already. She liked sucking cock. She liked it a lot.

Sam groaned. Fuck, that was good.

Sue didn’t care about that. All she knew was that now that she’d gotten her mouth down on Sam’s cock, she just couldn’t help herself. She wondered what his cum would taste like. She didn’t know but she was sure she was going to like it.

Sam continued to groan and Sue suddenly became aware of something else. If she didn’t watch it, he was going to cum. If she didn’t watch it, he was going to cum in her mouth.

There was still a part of her that was trying to say no, don’t do it. Don’t let this guy cum in your mouth but Sue couldn’t help herself. She really did like sucking cock and she just didn’t want to stop and besides, there was a part of her that really did wonder what it would feel like to let her husband cum in her mouth.

Sam groaned and that’s when Sue felt it, the surge of his cock and her first taste of cum in her mouth.

Sue loved it. She absolutely loved it. Cum was just so yummy. She had to do it again only Sam had another idea.

He pulled his cock back. “I want to try something out. Why don’t we see what it’s like when we get you up on your hands and knees.”

“What? I’m not doing that.”

“I think you are,” her husband said.

Sue stared defiantly at the man. “No, I’m not. I let you stick your cock in my mouth but just because I let you do that, you shouldn’t be thinking that I’m going to do anything weird or kinky.”

“I’m not thinking anything of the kind,” the man said, “but I think you are going to get up on your hands and knees.”

“Yeah, and why is that?”

“Because if I know you, right about now I’m thinking you’re probably wondering what it feels like to have a guy fuck you from behind.”

“Well, that’s where you’re wrong, mister. I’m not thinking anything of the sort so you can take all your stupid ideas about curses and the like. You can see I’m still the same person I always was.”

“Maybe that’s so but I still think you’re going to get up on your hands and knees.”

This was stupid, Sue thought. It wasn’t even funny as a joke and it certainly wasn’t funny now, but enough was enough. She’d called his bluff and he should be man enough to admit it.

Well, he certainly was man enough, Sue thought as she looked at his cock. She’d had that in her mouth and she wouldn’t mind having it there again but he said he wanted to fuck her and there was just something about that that made her shiver all over. She knew she wanted to feel his cock between her legs.

“Come on,” she said. “I know what you want. Come on and fuck me.”

“I will,” the man said, “just as soon as I see you on your hands and knees.”

This was stupid, Sue thought. She wanted to get fucked. That was perfectly reasonable and she had a very good reason why she didn’t want to get up on her hands and knees, even if at that very moment, she couldn’t remember what that reason was, but she was sure it was a very good reason.

Well maybe, she thought. After all, her pussy was so very wet so maybe she could get up on her hands and knees just this once.

“Fine,” she said. “I’ll do it, but I hope you don’t expect me to make a habit of it. I mean, it’s not like I believe in ... in ... what were we talking about?”

“You mean the curse?”

Sue nodded even as she started to climb up onto her hands and knees. She looked back at her husband. “It’s not like I believe in your stupid curse. It’s just that I want to fuck,” she said even as she wiggled her ass for Sam.

“Sure,” the man said as he moved into place. “Whatever you say.”

But Sue didn’t have much to say after that because almost at that very moment, she felt Sam’s hand on her hips and then she felt his other hand working his big, hard cock up inside her warm, wet pussy and after that, she wasn’t up to thinking of almost anything at all.

Sue let out a deep moan and then she moaned again. “Uuunnnnhh,” she moaned yet again. Oh fuck, it felt good. It felt really good. Oh fuck, it felt so fucking good.

There was something, Sue thought, something important, something her husband had been trying to tell her but ... but ... oh fuck. It was just so hard to think when she had a cock in her cunt and really, who needed to think anyways when that cock was giving her everything she needed.

She moaned as her pussy took that cock. She loved the way her body shook to the rhythm of the cock. Somehow, that just seemed so right to her.

Her pussy came.

It wasn’t some tepid, little cumming either. It was hard and devestating and it felt so damned good. Sue was sure she hadn’t ever come like that before and she was sure she wanted to feel that way again.

“You liked that, didn’t you?”

“Oh yeah,” Sue gushed. “I loved it.” She no longer was trying to remember why she hadn’t want to get fucked on all fours. Indeed, it was hard to remember that she’d ever not wanted to fuck on her hands and knees, much less her reason for not wanting it. All she knew was she liked having her husband’s still-hard cock inside her and she was hoping he’d fuck her again.

But he wasn’t fucking her. He was pulling his cock free.

Sue shook her ass at her husband. “Don’t stop,” she pleaded. “I know you want it, honey. I know you want it so don’t make me wait. Come on, honey, fuck me.”

“So now you’re the one who wants the sex,” Sam said.

Well yeah, Sue thought. Wasn’t the way it had always been, Sue thought. After all, she did love to fuck and truth was, she’d always been that way. She only wished she could fuck all the time.

No wait. That wasn’t ... that wasn’t right, was it?

Sam was slapping his cock against her butt. “I’ll bet you believe in the curse now, don’t you?”

Curse? What curse? Wait, they’d been talking about that earlier, hadn’t they? She just wasn’t sure but then really, how could she be. It was so hard to think when there was a cock nearby.

“What’s the matter, Sue. Cat got your tongue? That ain’t like you, Sue. Isn’t it usually you that’s telling everyone else what they should do?”

Was that her? Sue just couldn’t remember.

“I guess it doesn’t matter,” Sam said. “After all, I think I know what you really want.”

That was when Sue felt Sam slide his cock between her cheeks and she couldn’t help but moan. She could feel him pushing his cock up against the tightest of her tight, little holes and then he was pushing himself against her and Sue felt her body resist, then resist some more and finally relent as she let the cock inside her.

“Oh, honey,” she moaned. “Oh, honey yeah. Oh, honey. It feels so good. Oh, honey. That’s it. Fuck me in the ass.”

After that, Sue didn’t say much, at least not so much with words but her moans kept up a steady drum beat as that cock fucked her ass.

She’d already cum twice more and was well on her way to a third one when her husband finally came in her ass. God, she loved it when guys came in her ass.

She could feel Sam’s cock losing its rigidity and suddenly Sue knew what she had to do. She let her ass slide off of that cock, relishing the feel of that long, slow slide and the moment her ass was free, she was turning around and she was sucking that cock back into her mouth even as her fingers worked herself between her legs. It wasn’t that long before she had herself cumming again.

“Oh shoot. There’s one more thing my father said you needed to know.”

“What’s that,” Sue asked with a contented purr. Well semi-contented, at least. There was a part of her that was already wanting to get fucked again.

“Dad said you’re not going to get totally stupid but when you’re like you are now with at least a few brain cells left in your head, dad said the more you fuck, the stupider you’re going to get and the faster it was all going to happen.

That was dumb, Sue thought. She didn’t believe in curses. Sam should know that and besides, even if she was feeling a bit more amorous than usual, why shouldn’t she be. It was after all the first day of her honeymoon so she should be feeling a bit frisky but you couldn’t really fuck yourself stupid.

And that’s when a new thought entered her head. She’d show Sam. She’d show him real good. She’d let him fuck her all day long and all night long, too. She’d show him. After all, he was her husband now and he needed to start doing the things that would keep his new wife happy and that meant he needed to keep her very well fucked.

And then one last new thought came into her mind.

He really did need to keep her very well fucked even if it did mean fucking her silly.