The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Going The Other Way

Consensual hypnotic MC to change sexual orientation

Copyright © 12/2002. Blanket permission is granted to use this story for any non-profit purpose.

This story was inspired by an email conversation with the outrageously creative sara_h; she may do something with this theme, and I’ll bet it will come out better. In the meantime, here is my latest exploration of the theme of using hypnotic mind control to change sexual orientation-this time the other way!

Chapter One: Pat Gets a Surprise

“You want me to what?”

Lucy and Violet were sitting in my office, holding hands and exchanging smiles. “Turn us straight for each other!” Lucy repeated.

I looked them over and thought about our history together while I tried to think of something sensible to say. Violet and Lucy are friends of mine, old hypnotherapy clients who became my part-time slaves to work off the cost of the therapy. They both finished with that long ago, but Violet still serves me, because he discovered a need to submit to a woman on a more lasting basis. Lucy still drops in to my side business occasionally, more to play than to work, and I have sometimes put Violet under her power for a few hours. I knew they had gotten to be close friends, and I was not surprised last year when Violet spent a day helping Lucy move without even needing me to hypnotize him into it! Tonight, though, they had come into my office together with a new request I really hadn’t been expecting.

“I thought you were both as queer as I am!” I finally gasped.

“Well, yes,” Violet said shyly, “but we know from other stuff you’ve done that it’s a possible change, and we both really want this to happen.”

“How did that come about? Let me follow your thinking here!”

“I finally heard my biological clock ticking away,” Lucy explained. “I realized that I really want to have at least one child. I know about the expedients some lesbians use to have a kid without a daddy, and I’ve always thought they were ridiculous. I can’t imagine a better sperm donor than my pal here, and I would want him to have some ongoing involvement with the kid.”

“I would want that too,” Violet agreed.

“So when I started thinking about that, I realized that what I really wanted was a long-term committed relationship with Violet, and when that’s what you want, why not consider marriage? It’s fair to all parties, especially the kid, and just imagine what both of our mothers would think about it!”

Violet spluttered a bit at that idea, and said, “I prefer not to think about that, Lucy. But I like the idea of being your husband. We already know that I enjoy being your personal slave, and you like dominating me. When I imagine living with you and obeying your every whim, the idea fills me with contentment. For us, that’s mostly what a marriage would be about. The only thing we’re missing is the bottom line. Can we learn to function together sexually and even enjoy it?”

“That’s what we’re asking the wizard,” Lucy agreed.

“It should be possible,” I said slowly. “How much of a change are we going for here? Do either of you want to be completely straight?”

Both of them broke up at that. “I don’t think that would work for either of us,” Violet said politely. “We’ll both stay gay with other partners, and just be straight for each other. We talked about how that would work, and decided it’s OK if breeder sex feels like a really kinky perversion to both of us, as long as we can do it.”

“Dear boy,” Lucy laughed, “I thought really kinky perversions were your specialty!”

“Yes, I wondered how much I would get into it,” he grinned.

“That’s the basic approach to take,” I mused. “Copulating will express your friendship for each other, and at the same time, it will make you both feel truly twisted. You may end up doing this a lot!”

Chapter Two: The Straightening Starts

My friends were both trained subjects, so reinducing trance was the work of a moment. “Lucy, go all the way under for me,” I said. “Violet, it’s a women’s world!” Both responded immediately to their familiar cues; their eyes fell closed and they relaxed. Lucy smiled, and Violet gave a happy sigh, as they both recaptured the delicious feeling of being deeply hypnotized.

“In a moment, both of you will open your eyes and go deeper,” I went on. “As your eyes open, your trance becomes even more pleasantly profound. Open your eyes now!” Their eyes opened, and I felt mingled satisfaction and envy at their glassy stares. I hadn’t been hypnotized myself in way too long, and I resolved to ask my girlfriend to come over and do me tonight.

“Now your bodies are standing up,” I suggested. “Yes, that’s right...And now you have an irresistible impulse to strip naked.” They both undressed without resistance, which is not surprising in my trained slaves. “Now turn to look at each other, and let yourself begin to become aware of some new and strange and exciting thoughts and feelings.” They stared at each other, waiting for me to fill their blank minds with new ideas. I felt a rush of the Domme’s creative energy, knowing that my friends were now my puppets to play with.

“Look each other over from head to toe,” I commanded. “Let your new partner’s body begin to become a familiar and welcome sight. And while one part of your mind is busy with that, begin to recall ten of the most pleasant and satisfying sexual encounters of your life. Let one of your fingers lift up a little each time you have one of those delightful memories, and let a warm rosy glow of sexual arousal begin to steal over you as you...remember.”

I was pleased to watch both Lucy and Violet becoming thoroughly aroused as their fingers twitched to signal pleasant memories recovered. Lucy was looking softer and becoming flushed; her nipples were rock hard, and she had to move her legs a little apart. She looked good enough to eat, and I regretted for a moment that this was a different kind of scene. Violet was breathing deeply and sweating a little; his trim body was tightening up, and his cock was rigidly erect.

“Very good. Now save this delightful feeling of arousal, folding it up carefully so as not to bruise it, and know that it will return when I tell you to get hot for me. Now relax for a minute. Are you both comfortable with this so far? Lucy, what are you feeling?”

“I feel good, Mistress, but that was so strange a minute ago! I felt so aroused, thinking about you, and other women I’ve been with, but part of me was paying close attention to Violet, and I started to feel that he was who I was steamed up about!”

“Good girl!” I praised her, and watched her shiver with erotic pleasure at that trigger phrase. “How about you, Violet?”

“Much the same, Mistress,” he agreed. “I was having Sinbad the Sailor’s best night in the bathhouse, but my eyes were resting on Lucy, and I felt like she was making me feel this way. For a moment there I almost wanted to fuck her, and that’s a new one on me!”

“Hold that thought,” I commanded. “Good boy!”

“Now, as you continue to look at each other, I will tell you to get hot and relax, get hot and relax, and you let your bodies ride the roller coaster of desire, as I continue to talk to your minds about delightfully perverted new things. Get hot for me now!”

They both returned to their previous arousal, more quickly this time. “Violet, have you ever noticed how boyish Lucy looks?” I went on. “Her trim figure, small breasts, short hair, and the ballsy, assertive, dyke way she moves and talks...part of you will always see her as your friend, whom you like and trust and want to be nice to. And another part always remembers that Lucy is a powerful lesbian woman and a friend of mine, another SHE who must be obeyed. But another part of you is beginning to see her as a really handsome young man! That’s a nice surprise, isn’t it?”

Violet nodded unconsciously and licked his lips. “Yes, Mistress,” he said hoarsely. His burning gaze was riveted on Lucy, in a way that might have made her uncomfortable if she hadn’t been in a trance, but I was about to fix that.

“Lucy, you’ve always wished other butch women found you more attractive, haven’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress. I have nothing against femmes, and a soft butch like you is delightful, but the women who attract me most are the ones like me.”

“As you look at Violet, part of you sees what it always sees, your friend whom you like and trust and want to be nice to. And part of you sees your slave, a boy hypnotically captivated by your female power, whom you enjoy using to serve your purposes, and are proud to take good care of. But another part of you is beginning to see him as a really butch woman! You see that this hard butch is gazing at you in lustful fascination, don’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress,” Lucy replied. “And I like that!”

“Good girl! Relax, both of you, and begin to get used to these surprising new ideas. They may seem at first like silly fantasies. As the new ideas pop into your minds, they may have a giggle underneath them. But if you try to push the idea out of your mind, it pops back in from another direction. And every time you have these thoughts, they become more natural and pleasant, until you find yourself accepting them completely. Violet, repeat after me! You like to fuck handsome young men.”

“I like to fuck handsome young men.”

“You are beginning to see and feel that Lucy is a very handsome young man.”

“I am beginning to see and feel...that Lucy is a very handsome young man.” He giggled, but added, “Yes, Mistress! Part of me knows that what you tell me is strange but true!”

“You want to fuck Lucy!”

“I...this is weird, Mistress! I actually want to fuck Lucy!” He giggled again. “That’s logical, Captain!”

“Good boy! Now, Lucy, repeat after me. You have always wanted a relationship with a masculine hard butch.”

“I have always wanted a relationship with a masculine hard butch.”

“You are beginning to see and feel that Violet is a lesbian woman, and a very masculine hard butch.”

“I am beginning to see and feel that Violet...is a lesbian woman, and a very masculine hard butch.” She burst out laughing. “Poor Violet! For me, Mistress has turned you into a chick with a dick!”

“Good girl! That’s very true, and we’ll be coming back to that idea later on. Now, you want to make love with Violet!”

“I want to make love with Violet. Goddess bless, I really do!”

“You are two very cooperative slaves, and your Mistress is pleased with you. Now repeat your new lessons aloud, five times, and as you do, get hot for me!”

Lucy and Violet repeated the new ideas they were learning, continuing to gaze at each other as they became aroused. When they finished reciting, I had them relax again. “Now tell each other to get hot, and feel the same irresistible arousal, this time knowing clearly that your new partner is the one you are hot for!”

They obeyed, and I smiled to see how far they had progressed in one session. “Relax, and know that you have both been very good, as you close your eyes, and come back to ordinary waking consciousness as I count to five. One...two...three...four...five! Wide awake now, and pleasantly aware of your new feelings for each other. Give each other a good hug!”

They hugged passionately, and seemed reluctant to let go. “This is wonderful, Mistress!” Violet enthused. “I’m not all the way there yet, but I’ve never felt this much for a woman!”

“I had a couple of crushes on guys in high school, but this is already stronger, Mistress!” Lucy agreed. “I wanted this, but I wasn’t sure it would work. Now I know it will, and I’m looking forward to it!”

“Don’t rush,” I told them firmly. “Tonight just get used to each other’s bodies while you talk over this exciting experience, and give each other a relaxing massage. There will be time enough to learn gradually to enjoy sex with each other. I’ll see you both again here Friday night.”

“Yes, Mistress,” they chorused. As they got dressed to leave, Lucy asked, “Did you want me to stay, Mistress?”

“Go with your boyfriend, my girl!” I commanded. “I’ll be calling Janet to come over and stay with me tonight. Something has me all hot and bothered, I can’t imagine what...”

“Boyfriend...” she said wonderingly.

“Yes, Mistress?” Violet smirked.

“Oh, you!” she laughed, but I noticed that they left arm in arm.

Chapter Three: A Strangely Pleasant Awareness

On Friday night, Lucy and Violet came in together laughing. “You’re already starting to look like a couple,” I said approvingly.

“We’re feeling like one too,” Lucy said. “We’ve been doing massage and body awareness exercises every day, and we’re really getting comfortable with each other, wouldn’t you say, Violet dear?”

“Yes, Mistress! The idea of making love with a woman still feels strange, but...Lucy’s different. Mistress Pat, I can’t get that idea you suggested last time out of my mind. I look at Lucy, and part of me sees a really handsome dude, nicely Nelly but not really effeminate, just the kind I like!”

‘Just the kind you are, you mean!” Lucy laughed.

“Hey, I resemble that remark!” he replied with a grin.

“You resemble the kind of dyke who really makes wisps of steam come out of my underpants,” she said happily. “A lot of women that butch are untouchable; they want to do all the doing, and never lie back and be done. When I’m massaging those hard muscles of yours, I feel like I’m getting intimate with one of my dream girlfriends.”

I watched to see how Violet would take that, and was as pleased with him as I often am. “It’s a pleasure to serve you, Mistress,” he said quietly.

“It’s a joy to dominate both of you!” I exclaimed. “This is a big change, but you’re doing wonderfully well with it. Let’s do some more trance work. Violet, sisterhood is powerful! Lucy, go all the way under for me.”

They contentedly returned to trance, and obediently stripped for me. “Get hot for me,” I instructed. “Yes, that’s good. And as you enjoy these strong feelings of arousal, your thoughts focus on your partner. The sight of them, the sound of their voice, the feeling of their body as you touch, and soon the smell and taste of each other’s bodies mean pleasure and arousal to you. You have a growing awareness of each other that never really leaves you, and you find that awareness strangely pleasant.”

I had them open their eyes and look at each other, and repeat these ideas several times. Then I asked, “Are you ready to begin giving each other sexual pleasure?”

‘Yes, Mistress,” they both said obediently. Violet seemed fully accepting of what he said, but Lucy seemed to be experiencing some internal conflict.

“You are adopting the new behaviors you both want, but you change no faster than you can,” I explained. “For the next week, you will only give each other pleasure with your hands. You may be surprised how quickly you begin to want more, but that’s all you can do for now, so make the best of it and enjoy each other as much as possible.”

Lucy became calmer as she accepted that suggestion, but she still wasn’t happy. “Lucy, tell me what else you’re thinking of!” I demanded.

“I can’t help remembering, Mistress...” she said. Tears were forming in her eyes.

“Are you remembering that jerk who got you drunk and raped you in college?” I asked.

“Yes,” she moaned, “and I don’t want to think of that ugliness when I think about doing sex with my dear friend Violet, but I can’t stop it!”

“I guess we’ll have to change the meaning of that memory, then,” I mused. “Look away from Violet for just a moment, and take my hand. That’s right. Feel the strength of sisterhood flow into you, and know that you are here now, with your friends who want to help you....Good. Now remember what that turkey looked like. Hear his nasty voice, feel his incompetent grasping and pawing, and remember what he smelled like.”

Lucy giggled through her tears. “Mostly stale beer, as I remember!”

“That’s the spirit! Now imagine him watching you exchanging pleasure with Violet, a strong man completely under your control, who wants to serve you and please you.”

“Oh, what a look!” she laughed triumphantly.

“And every time you and Violet make love, you are defeating and humiliating that bozo. Feel yourself telling him that this is the way it should be!”

“Yes, Mistress! He can’t take it, he’s slinking away!”

“And if he ever comes back, you know now that you can always beat him, with the help of your devoted friend Violet. That’s another good thing Violet means to you from now on; your victory over pain and fear. Look at him now and know that!”

She looked at Violet with shining eyes, and said, “Yes, Mistress, thank you! I am ready now to start giving pleasure to the partner I choose.”

“Good girl! Go to Violet and give him a hug.”

She complied eagerly.

“Now let’s do some more work on body awareness. Violet, have you noticed anything new to you about the body of your partner Lucy?”

“She likes to be touched with gentle little pats, flitting here and there, and not so much the long strokes of hard pressure I prefer.”

“Had you noticed that Violet prefers that, Lucy?”

“Yes, Mistress. I also couldn’t help noticing that his tits aren’t very sensitive!”

“Had you noticed that Lucy’s are sensitive, Violet?”

“Yes, Mistress! I haven’t touched them on purpose, but just grazing them while massaging her gets quite a reaction.”

“That’s right. And you are beginning to find Lucy’s sensitive tits utterly fascinating. This handsome young man has special advantages no other man has. You know you like to caress her breasts gently now, and soon you will also kiss them and lick them and suck them. You will see the pleasure this gives Lucy, and you feel the satisfaction of serving her pleasure. You can’t begin to play with them that way until I say so, you can only use your hands, but you already find that you can’t stop thinking about them. You are very pleasantly obsessed with Lucy’s breasts!”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“And once you are familiar with Lucy’s tits, and how you can please her by playing with them, you also begin to become fascinated with that extra hole between her legs. Lucy has no cock, unless she decides to use a strap-on sometimes. She’ll have to borrow yours, but she’ll always give it back when she’s done with it, won’t you, Lucy?”

“Yes, Mistress!” she laughed.

“Violet, have you ever wished you could look a man in the face while you were fucking him?”

“Yes, Mistress, but it can’t be done. I’d have to turn his head around until he had a frontbone.”

“That’s right, but now you have a partner with a hole conveniently placed for your pleasure. As you grow more and more fascinated by Lucy’s cunt, and more and more interested in learning to fuck her there, you will also learn to play with her pussy in the ways that give her the most pleasure. Remember, for this week you may only use your hands. The joy of oral worship is also in the future, it will happen when I decide you are both ready for it, but you are really looking forward to it, aren’t you, Violet?”

“Yes, Mistress!”

“How about you, Lucy? Are you looking forward to having your slave Violet playing with your tits and pussy?”

“Impatiently, Mistress! I almost wish I could feel his mouth on me, but I know you will decide wisely how fast we should learn new things.”

“That’s right. And have you happened to brush against Violet’s cock while you were massaging him?”

“Oh, once or twice,” she said, blushing.

“Accidentally on purpose? Good girl! You may start playing with Violet’s cock with your hands. Soon, when I decide you are both ready, you will begin playing with it in other ways, but you are already thinking about it constantly. You find it pleasant and exciting to think of, because Violet is your hard-bodied butch girlfriend, but he is a chick with a dick! He comes with a built-in dildo, warm and flexible, and soon it will be your favorite sex toy.”

“That’s wonderful, Mistress,” she sighed.

“You are both making very good progress. Enjoy touching each other this week, and you may go ahead and have orgasms any time it happens naturally. You find each other’s reactions and responses fascinating! You will return for your next lesson next Thursday night. Now return here now, returning to waking consciousness, and share a hug with me!”

My submissives hugged me, and thanked me for the lesson, but their minds were mostly on each other as they got dressed and left. I smiled wryly to see how successfully this challenging project was moving along, and picked up the phone to call my girlfriend again.

Chapter Four: Beyond Digital Delights

Violet and Lucy arrived arm in arm for their next training session. “You two look like you had an exciting week!” I said approvingly.

“We certainly did, Mistress,” Lucy agreed, “although we ended up running each other a little short of sleep!”

“That’s wonderful. Did you enjoy making each other come?”

Violet smirked, and Lucy blushed and laughed. “My fellow perv here had me wet and ready just from fondling my tits,” she said. “So I agreed to come first, and he said, ‘Well then, let’s investigate this clitoris I’ve heard so much about!’ I told him I read that book, too! I was nervous that he would be too rough, but he’d done lots of reading. I could actually feel that it was a woman doing me, and his male weight and strength just made me feel safer with him. I could thrash around as I like to do without worrying about hurting him.”

“She startled me a bit with how she yelled, though,” Violet confessed.

“Yes, she does do that, doesn’t she?” I smiled reminiscently. Lucy glared, but couldn’t help laughing.

“How about you, Violet? Did this handsome young man give you a good hand job?”

“She certainly did! She brought me right up to the edge and kept me there several times, then pulled away from me completely and just said, ‘Come for me now.’ And I did. It felt like a bolt of lightning ran through me from my prostate to the tip of my cock, and kept on going. I’ve had orgasms that intense before, but not many, and to have that happen in response to Lucy’s command was just so...delightfully enslaving!”

“It really made me feel that I own you now,” Lucy agreed quietly.

“Are you both ready to progress to oral sex this week?” I asked.

“I wanted to suck Violet’s cock so much I almost did it once, even though you told us not to,” Lucy confessed, and Violet agreed, “Her clitoris is a fascinating research object, and I want to study it up close and personally!”

“Lucy, go all the way under for me. Violet, it’s a women’s world! Go deeper as you strip...then deeper still as your eyes open and you look at each other. Remember how you respond to your command to get hot for me, and give each other that command again now.”

Lucy and Violet told each other, “Get hot for me!” They quickly showed satisfactory evidence of arousal. “Focus your attention on each other’s genitals,” I commanded. Lucy, think about how much fun it will be to take Violet’s fascinating cock in your mouth and give him a blowjob. Violet, think about Lucy’s fascinating cunt and how much you want to give head to her. And as you think of these pleasant things, imagine a smell and taste you will always associate with your partner. Lucy, you’ve always been fond of peppermint sticks, haven’t you?”

“You ought to know, Mistress; you remember that Christmas I stole most of the candy canes off your tree!”

“That’s right. And now you have another candy cane, which is yours whenever you want to lick it and suck it. Whenever you smell and taste Violet, you experience the delicious smell and taste of peppermint. Is this OK with you?”

“Delightful, Mistress!” She was almost drooling as she looked at Violet’s cock, and her nostrils flared as if she were sniffing a candy cane.

And you, Violet, don’t really like anything sweet except honey, do you? And you are very fond of hot foods. So imagine the smell and taste of honey laced with jalapenos, and know that this is the picante sweet experience you have whenever you smell and taste Lucy. You’re looking forward to that, aren’t you?”

“You know I am, Mistress!” he replied, licking his lips as he stared at Lucy’s neatly shaved crotch.

“And both of you, as you enjoy these new experiences, you find that you identify more and more strongly with your partner. You are in the body, enjoying your own sensations, and you also have an awareness of what your partner is feeling that seems almost like sharing their sensations. You both want to double your pleasure that way, don’t you?” They both agreed.

“Then return to me now, both of you, and return home to enjoy each other in this new way until next Thursday, when I will see you again. You still can’t copulate, but you find yourselves thinking about doing it more and more, as your enjoyment of each other continues to increase, and you grow closer and closer. Give each other a good kiss!”

They embraced, and exchanged a steamy kiss. They seemed even more reluctant to let go of each other, and kept exchanging ardent glances as they got dressed and thanked me for this session.

I phoned Janet, and said, “Me again, with my glasses all steamed up.”

“Wonderful, darling! I’d penciled you in for the next couple of Thursdays, because I know how stimulating these sessions are for you. I’m looking forward to hearing how the project is going. Why don’t you come over here? Tom would love to give you a relaxing massage, and then I have plans to relax you even more...”

“Isn’t it nice to have friends!”

Chapter Five: An Unexpected Satisfaction

Lucy and Violet waited patiently in the office of my little publishing company on the next Thursday evening until I finally got rid of a pesky salesman. When I went out to get them, I found they had been passing the time in a torrid petting session. “I’m glad to see you used that delay as time for extra homework,” I said. “Don’t bother straightening your clothes; just take them off, and come into my office, and go deeply into trance.”

As my slaves went under for me, I reviewed the notes I had made about their progress so far. “Are you both ready to begin copulating? Lucy, do you want to feel Violet in you?”

“Yes, Mistress!” she said enthusiastically.

“And you. Violet, are you ready to sock it to Lucy?”

“Very much so, Mistress!”

“Excellent. And how did the oral sex go this week?”

They both sighed with pleasure. Lucy said, “I liked it even more than I thought I would. Violet did me just like a woman; he needed only a little coaching. I loved sucking on my peppermint stick, especially when I persuaded it to produce peppermint cream!”

Violet agreed, “Lucy’s cunt is endlessly fascinating to me, and she tastes delicious! We may not need birth control much; we can just do this during Lucy’s fertile periods, except when we’re trying to make a baby. I’m sure I will enjoy screwing her too, though, and I’m looking forward to it.”

“Anything else?”

Lucy added, “We tried 69, but found it too distracting. We both prefer ‘34.5’, taking turns. And an Internet urban legend turned out to be true for me!”

“Which one?”

“I usually have moderate PMS, just enough to be a nuisance, and this was the week it hit. I breathed the hormones Violet’s scent glands produced when he came, and it just cleared right up!”

“Really? I read about that, complete with the evolutionary biologists’ explanation, but I wasn’t sure I believed it. That’s interesting! I don’t get much PMS, but we both know dykes who do. Just imagine the look on their faces as we try to tell them about this organic cure!”

We shared a chuckle about that, then got down to work. “Violet and Lucy, imagine seeing yourselves fucking. You have many memories of comfort and security, and you can feel those feelings now, as you notice the sights and sounds of a man and a woman making love...Yes, that’s right. Now move into that picture, seeing out of your own eyes, and feeling everything you will soon feel then, and get hot for me. Perfect! And once these delicious feelings start to become familiar, you can switch bodies, and see yourselves out of your partner’s eyes, and be intimately aware of what they see and hear, and everything they feel. That’s good. Would you like to go home for your first experience, or would you like to borrow the mat on the floor in the spare room here?”

“Here, please, Mistress!” Violet gasped, and Lucy agreed, “I think we’d both feel safer having you close, Mistress, and I can’t wait either!”

“OK, get in there and enjoy each other in this new way!”

I caught up with my mail while listening to the happy sounds from the next room. When they quieted down, I went in to make sure they were all right. They were, embracing and murmuring words of love to each other. “Return to me now, but keep this loving awareness of each other, " I commanded. “How was that for you?”

“Wonderful!” they said in unison, and we all laughed. “That bit about looking out of each other’s eyes really worked, Mistress,” Violet said. “I’ll say it did!” Lucy said. “It felt almost like we were telepathic with each other. I was noticing that in our oral sex sessions, but it was even stronger this way.”

“I was expecting this to feel a little strange, even after all the delightful hypnotic preparation, but the feeling was oddly familiar, " Violet said thoughtfully. “Maybe we all really do have evolved instincts supporting breeder sex.”

“I’m not sure I’d go that far,” Lucy replied, “but this felt so unexpectedly satisfying I know we’re going to do it often, just for fun. When I look at my dear Violet, I know that I’m really not totally lesbian anymore!”

“What was your first clue, Sherlock?” I snickered, but Violet came to his girlfriend’s defense. “I think I know what she means, Mistress,” he said. “The change has percolated all the way up to the level of personal identity, not just behavior. I agree; when I touch my darling Mistress Lucy, I’m not totally gay anymore either.”

“So the therapy has been a great success?”

“Yes!” they chorused.

“Glad to hear it,” I admitted; “I wasn’t sure it would work this well! Invite me to the wedding!”

“Count on it, Mistress!” Violet promised. “Of course, Mistress,” Lucy agreed. “I hope you know I’ll never be too straight for you, though!”

“I know, my girl!” I reassured her, and kissed her. “You make me wonder a bit about my own orientation, though. Janet is my main partner, and she’s bi and married, and now you’re going to be the same way, and I’m perfectly fine with that. I almost feel like I’m supposed to be jealous!”

Lucy returned my reassurance. “We who love you are all glad you’re into polyamory, dear Mistress. It’s nice that you’re fair enough to accept the same flexibility in your partners. To us, that just makes you unusually sane, even if you do daylight as a Psych professor!”

“Hey now, let’s not hurt the feelings of the Cognitively and Emotionally Different Community! All pshrinks are a little nuts, that’s why we get into the business!”

“And we love you just the way you are, Mistress!” Violet said, and he and Lucy joined me in a group hug. This is the joy of domination for me, I reflected; to rearrange the lives of my submissives, and see them happier.

The End