The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Goddess of the Grove

Tags: m/f, mc, fd

Description: Nico, a shy young student, wanders through the woods into the grove of an ancient goddess who decides to have her way with him

Disclaimer: If you are under age wherever you happen to be accessing this story, please refrain from reading it. Please note that all characters depicted in this story are of legal age, and that the use of ‘girl’ in the story does not indicate otherwise. This story is a work of fantasy: in real life, hypnosis and sex without consent are deeply unethical and examples of such in this story does not constitute support or approval of such acts. This work is copyright of Kallie © 2018, do not repost without explicit permission

Commission for Anon

* * *

“Hello there, boy.”

The greeting, innocuous enough, made Nico jump out of his skin. Meeting another person was the last thing he’d been expecting today, or hoping for. He’d wandered out of the city and into the forest, in search of some peaceful solitude so he could sketch and listen to music. The city was usually fine, but it could be so noisy and crowded sometimes. Nico needed a day to himself. The forest was lovely, and he’d already made one or two quick sketches of some of the places he’d found. In his wanderings he’d become quite lost, although he wasn’t worried by it. He was confident he could retrace his steps. He’d just come across a strange grove in the middle of the forest, a perfect circle of verdant grass without the forest canopy blocking the sky, with an almost magical aura.

“H-hello?” Nico replied uncertainly, turning to face the voice. What he saw was enough to make him drop his sketchbook and fall backwards onto his butt. The woman addressing him was very, very far from an ordinary woman. For one thing, she was incredibly tall. Nico was a little on the short side, but even the tallest person would have felt small in her shadow. By Nico’s guess, she was at least seven or eight feet tall, and by far the tallest woman she’d ever seen. But her height wasn’t the strangest thing about her. The strangest thing was that her skin was an unmistakable shade of green, with darker green patches on her forearms and face, almost like a frog. How was that even possible? Nico had to slap himself to make sure he wasn’t hallucinating, but sure enough, he was facing a giant green woman.

The woman just laughed at his astonishment and started walking towards him at a leisurely pace. “You’re quite the lively one, aren’t you?”

“Y-y-y-you…” Nico had a million questions, and no idea where to start. Why was she so tall? Why was she green? As the seconds passed, he noticed other things too: her orange eyes and strange, ancient-looking sandals and tunic, which was secured over one shoulder. How hadn’t he noticed her before? She looked like she’d just emerged from the edge of the grove, where Nico had just been. “W-what are you?”

The woman seemed surprised by the question, and laughed. “I am Ozana. What’s the matter? Haven’t you ever seen a goddess before?”

“A goddess?” Nico couldn’t believe what he was hearing.

“Yes.” Ozana sighed. “I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised. It’s been a long time since a mortal graced my grove. Your people have forgotten about us.”

“This is your grove?” Nico asked, his natural curiosity somewhat overcoming his shock.

“It is. I am the goddess of this grove.” Ozana gestured around proudly. “Once, it was the site of great joy and festivity but now, all is quiet. It has been many centuries since then.”

“That sounds lonely,” Nico said, to his own surprise. Ozana nodded.

“It is. During that time, my grove was filled with mortal friends and lovers alike. I miss it.”

“Mortal… lovers…” Nico whispered in awe. He could scarcely believe what Ozana was telling him, but she took his comment a different way.

“Oh yes. I used to have quite the appetite for your kind.” She licked her lips, letting Nico see that her tongue was unusually long. He shivered. “There’s no need to be coy, you know. I saw how you were looking at me.”

“W-w-w-what? No, I…” Nico spluttered, turning beetroot red. He had been staring, yes, because only because of how strange she looked. As he looked again, though, he saw that she was indeed beautiful. She had pronounced curves, emphasized by her tight tunic, and her long, dark hair was like that of a supermodel. Once he noticed that, he couldn’t stop looking. “I was just… um…”

“You’re awfully nervous,” Ozana commented. She reached out a hand and Nico flinched until he realized she was merely offering to help him to his feet. He took her hand. “I promise, I don’t bite… unless you want me to.”

Nico blushed again at the undisguised sexuality in her soft, sensual voice. “Thank you,” he muttered as he dusted himself off.

Ozana nodded. “I’m glad to see you’re polite. I can’t stand rude mortals. Nervous, though.”

“O-oh, well, um,” Nico was finding it awfully hard to talk straight when Ozana was so close to him. His head was about level with her chest, and he was finding it impossible not to stare. “It’s just because you’re, um—”

“A goddess?” Ozana asked playfully. “Or a woman?”

Nico’s eyes widened and he blushed even deeper. “No! No, it’s just…” He trailed off when he saw the way Ozana was looking down at him. Clearly, he wasn’t sounding at all convincing. “Well… yes.”

“I’m surprised. I’d have thought a good-looking boy like you would have plenty of girls hanging around you.”

Nico spluttered for moment, unable to process the compliment. “I’ve… um… never actually had a girlfriend.”

A playful light danced in Ozana’s eyes. “A virgin? How fun! Maybe what you need is a little experience.”

“Experience?” Nico repeated dumbly. “Oh… oh!” Once comprehension dawned on him, he was utterly lost for words. Ozana took the initiative from him, though, by taking a single, small step in his direction. Nico backed away instinctively, but Ozana kept advancing on him, her hips swaying in a confident swagger. “Um… what are you… I don’t… this is…”

Ozana didn’t say anything in response, but she reached up to her shoulder and deftly unknotted her tunic. As she walked towards Nico, the fabric slipped off her body, leaving her naked except for her sandals and bronzed bracers. Nico kept moving backwards, but he was completely dumbstruck by the sight of her form. Her body was divine. She had a perfect hourglass figure, with voluptuous breasts and blossoming hips that would put any supermodel Nico had ever seen to shame. Her stature and skin color lent her an exotic, powerful beauty, and all-in-all, if he hadn’t completely believed her before, there was now no doubt in his mind that Ozana was a goddess. The way she was looking at him reminded him of a cat hunting a mouse, predatory and playful at the same time. He wanted to say something, anything, but he was too overwhelmed. His mouth just opened and closed uselessly as his cheeks grew hotter and hotter, as he started at Ozana’s body.

Eventually, Ozana drove Nico so far back that they reached the edge of the grove, and Nico found himself backed up against a tree. He was cornered. Ozana stepped in close, looming over him. “What are you so afraid of?” Nico searched for an answer but before he found one, Ozana looked down and smirked. “Never mind. Apparently not all of you is afraid of me.”

Nico looked down and saw, to his intense embarrassment, that his dick was rock hard and making a very noticeable tent in his shorts. His hands shot down to his crotch to cover himself, but the damage was already done. Ozana laughed richly. “No need to be embarrassed, boy. It’s natural! Besides, I’m flattered.”

There were no words for the level of embarrassment Nico was feeling, but even that was blown out of the water when Ozana reached down and rested a hand on the front of his shorts. Nico gasped as her touch sent electric tingles through his body, making every hair on his body stand on end. He found himself breathing hard, and realized he no longer wanted to run away. There was something about Ozana’s confidence and divine allure that was completely irresistible.

“See?” Ozana said, her voice dripping with temptation. “I can make you feel good. So let me ask you again: do you want me to give you a little… experience?” After a long moment of shivering beneath Ozana’s gaze and her touch, Nico nodded. Ozana grinned, and then, to Nico’s surprise, she stepped back out of his reach. “Perfect,” she purred. “Now, since you can can see all of me, I think it’s only fair I get to see you too.”

“O-ok.” Nico still wasn’t exactly sure what he’d agreed to, but he knew he wanted Ozana. There was no point denying it. But still, the thought of taking his clothes off out there in the grove, in front of her, made him pause. After a few seconds, Ozana tired of his hesitation. She reached out and, very deliberately, pressed her finger into the center of his chest. Nico gapsed as a wave of green energy spread out from the point she touched him, and then again when, after a moment, his t-shirt, his shorts and even his underwear completely vanished, fading away as green energy rippled over them.

“Goddess, remember?” Ozana winked at him. Nico squirmed as she looked him up and down, knowing he was now totally exposed and defenseless. She was staring at him greedily and lustfully, and a faint pink flush entered her cheeks.

“So um… should we…” Nico found himself babbling nervously. “I mean, I don’t really… u—”

Ozana interrupted by rushing forward and kissing him. She wrapped him up and in long arms and drew him upwards, making him crane his neck to meet her face with his. At the same time, her hands were all over him, exploring his body. They ran over his chest, his hips, his ass. Nico was completely overwhelmed by her passion, and could barely react. He did his best to return her kiss, although he was so inexperienced he didn’t really know how. Eventually she pulled back, letting him breathe, but she still kept touching him all over and seemed to be enjoying all his little, startled reactions to all the different ways she could touch him. Then, she pulled back. “Delicious,” she pronounced eagerly. “Now it’s your turn.”

She held her hands behind her back and pressed her chest forward seductively, presenting her whole body to Nico. Nico realized that while she’d been groping him, his own hands had just been hanging in the air awkwardly. He didn’t know what to do. All of Ozana, every part of her, was impossibly attractive and sexy. There were so many things he wanted to do to her, but he could barely bring himself to make a single move. Under her watchful, expectant gaze, he made himself reach out and rest a hand on one of her voluptuous breasts, pressing against it slightly and feeling it in his hand. She was so soft. He wanted to bury himself in her chest, but still, something was holding him back.

“Is that it?” Ozana giggled, and then tilted her head thoughtfully. “I think you just need a little more… encouragement.”

Ozana reached out and tilted Nico’s chin up, making him look her in the eyes. Then, her eyes flashed with a glowing green. Nico blinked a few times, disoriented. And then, suddenly, his whole body was on fire as he was hit by a wave of pleasure and arousal so powerful it threatened to knock him off his feet. Nico didn’t know what had happened. Ozana had done something, clearly. Magic? Increasingly, he realized he didn’t really care. All he could think about was his hard cock, throbbing between his legs. He’d never felt such an intense need to be touched. He wrapped one hand around his dick, and immediately whimpered at the feeling. He was ten times more sensitive than he’d ever been before.

“No need to do that yourself,” Ozana said in a sing-song voice. “Not when I’m right here.”

Nico looked up at her, his vision blurring. Through his newly lust-filled eyes, she was even sexier than she had been before. He starting panting as his eyes darted between her tits, her hips her ass, her wet pussy—he wanted to use all of her. He needed to. Right now.

“Not enough? Well, I cou- Oh!” Ozana yelped as Nico threw himself forward onto her body, bowling her over and sending them both tumbling back onto the soft, luscious grass of the grove, him on top of her. Before she could react, he was burying his face in her massive chest, sucking greedily at one of her nipples and groping the other one vigorously. He couldn’t control himself. He was in a frenzy.

“Wow, looks like I finally got you going,” Ozana teased, her words punctuated with breathy moans.

“God, I want to fuck you,” was Nico’s only reply. “You’re so fucking hot. I want to fuck your tits, I want to fuck your cunt, your ass. I want you to put those lips around my cock and let my fuck your throat. Holy fuck.” Normally he would have been incredibly embarrassed by such a string of obscenities, but he was far beyond that now. A switch had been flipped in his head.

“Then what are you waiting for?” Ozana hooked one of her fingers into her mouth, making her look incredibly desperate and needy. She was flushed and breathing hard, and it was obvious she was unbelievably horny. Nico was happy to oblige her. He slid down her body a little way, grabbed her hips and thrust his cock into her pussy. At once, they both screamed with pleasure. It was the best thing Nico had ever felt. Her pussy was so tight and wet, and from the moment he was inside her he started thrusting in and out madly, pounding her pussy in an effort to drive himself to even greater heights of ecstasy. For her part, despite his smaller stature, Ozana seemed to be enjoying it just as much as Nico was. She was letting out constant, lewd moans without and reservation and Nico could feel her convulsing around his dick as he fucked her.

“Harder!” Ozana moaned. To Nico, that was like a red rag to a bull. Wielding strength he didn’t know he had, he lifted Ozana by the backs of her thighs, folding her legs upward and rolling her hips, pressing forward until he was practically on top of her, thrusting down into her in a mating press. Gratifyingly, her moans grew even loader and wilder. Nico’s pleasure increased in response to hers. Her pussy felt so good. He couldn’t believe how good she felt. He just wanted to keep fucking her forever, harder and deeper, more and more. It was clear Ozana felt the same way. It was clear her long isolation in the grove had left her incredibly pent-up. She wrapped her powerful legs around the back of Nico’s body, pulling him in tighter. Nico was bent forward, kissing and groping her animalistically while she mauled her own tits with her hands.

It wasn’t long before Ozana went stiff and threw back her head, letting out a long, loud scream as she hit her climax. As she did, the muscles in her pussy spasmed, hitting Nico with a fresh lightning bolt of pleasure that sent him over the edge and made him cum. He kept fucking her as he came, pushing the pleasure higher and higher, each thrust sending a fresh spurt of white, hot cum into her. He kept cumming for what felt like an eternity. He’d never have guessed he had so much in him. When he was finally done, he limply slid out of her and for a moment they rested there, slumped against each other on the ground. Then, eventually, Nico rose unsteadily to his knees.

“Wow, that was, um…” He had no idea what to say. Whatever magic Ozana had performed on him was wearing off fast, and his embarrassment was returning with a vengeance. “Thank you, that was amazing. Maybe sometime I could c-come back and—”

“Come back?” Ozana interrupted. As Nico watched, she clambered to her feet, looming over him. Then, to his astonishment, the flesh around her pussy started to morph, stretching outwards and taking the shape of a huge, hard, throbbing, 10-inch cock hanging right above his face, dripping with precum. The sight of it filled Nico with awe, as did the mischievous, lustful look in Ozana’s eyes. “Oh, silly boy. We’re not done yet.”

* * *