The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Goddess of Fertility

Chapter 2: To Become a Goddess

Visit from the Stork

“You want to be a mother.” Mike said simply.

The two of them had finished up the museum and suddenly Lana found herself sitting across from him at a booth at the back of a diner. She was staring at him, unable to look away. His eyes were blue, then grey, then green. Something was off.

“No, actually.” She managed to get out. “Not now, maybe not ever.”

“All women were born to be mothers.” Mike continued, unperturbed.

“Maybe in your effed up world. But we live in the 21st century, creep.”

Lana told herself to get up from the table, to leave him. Yet she simply continued to stare at his eyes. Only the arrival of a waitress in a skater dress managed to capture her attention. The girl- no, young woman, seemed to have her blonde hair in pigtails.

“What can I getcha?” The waitress asked in a peppy voice.

She must be good at her job. Lana found herself thinking. Everything from the woman’s hair to her outfit to her perky attitude just screamed customer service. Well, a perverted sort of customer service.

“Don’t you want to be a mother?” Mike asked the waitress.

For a moment, the waitress blinked and Lana thought she saw outrage on her features, but it flickered and disappeared, replaced by a dreamy look.

“Some day…” the young woman said, but Lana was sure she was barely out of high school.

“See?” Mike said, turning his attention back to her. “It’s what girls want. It’s what you want.”

Lana opened her mouth, but nothing came out. She found herself ensnared by Mike’s gaze once more.

“She’ll have a salad. And a milkshake, vanilla.” Mike said to the waitress, then grinned at Lana. “Need a little fat in there. Good for babies.”

It seemed as though Mike was undressing her with his eyes. He’d done it at the museum too, but here Lana felt suddenly more helpless. She felt more vulnerable. Lana felt something brush up against her shin, then realized it was Mike’s foot.

“I’ll have a cheeseburger, extra pickles. Chocolate shake.” He waved his hand, dismissing the waitress. She hurried off as if she couldn’t get out of there soon enough.

Please don’t leave me. Lana thought, but her mouth was still stubbornly refusing to produce any sound.

“So. I suppose the question really is: how many kids do you want?”

Zero. Lana thought, she worked her mouth as if there were a pain her jaw, but she still couldn’t speak.

“Three? That’s pretty standard. Maybe six. Eight? Ten? I mean, we were just looking at Goddesses of Fertility. Perhaps there’s room for another in this world.” Mike smirked at that, his foot continuing to freely explore her leg.

What is going on here? Lana thought, with just a touch of panic. She should have felt far more anxious, but it was as if a presence was wrapping itself around her, muting her feelings, and her ability to speak itself. Everything seemed… muffled. Ten kids, holy god.

After that, Mike didn’t prod any further. At least verbally. His foot was getting a good amount of prodding in on her legs, but Lana found herself unable to move them, just as she’d been unable to speak. They ate in silence, Mike leering at her over his burger while she picked at her salad.

“Drink some more of your shake.” It was the first thing Mike said in several minutes.

Lana had tried a sip of it but found the shake to be sickeningly sweet. It was a bit weird, it was something she would have expected from a shake from McDonald’s, not from a diner. Nevertheless, it was hardly palatable. Yet, just as she found herself unable to speak, unable to retreat, she was equally unable to ignore his suggestion. No, it was better to say she was unable to ignore his commands.

Instead of a sip this time, she found herself guzzling the sickeningly sweet drink, some of it escaped her mouth and dribbled down her lip. This would have been innocent enough, but Mike decided she shouldn’t waste any and wiped up the dribbled trail from her chin and then forced his finger into her mouth.

Lana was shocked. Even with someone she was naturally attracted to, such a move would have been incredibly bold and, likely, angering. Yet, just as her fear and panic seemed to be wrapped up tightly in a smothering blanket, so too was her anger, she found herself absolutely livid and yet utterly docile as she accepted the penetration of her mouth with little more than a grunt.

She didn’t suck on it, at least. For that little favor she was grateful.

Later, she found herself at Mike’s apartment. It was a small studio, and a disgusting archetype of a bachelor pad. Lana found herself smelling socks and underwear that were likely weeks old. There was the smell of stale pizza, coming from discarded pizza boxes on the floor. She spotted lotion on a nightstand next to his bed, which was merely a mattress and box spring on the floor.

“It’s not much,” Mike said.

Understatement. Was Lana’s thought-out reply.

“However, with a woman’s touch, we can definitely make it a home. And with a woman supporting me, I’m certain I can find it in me to provide for us a home when the time comes.”

It was baffling to Lana that so much could be expected from her from someone with such reprehensible misogynistic views.

“Naturally,” Mike continued, “you will need to work to help provide. But I promise you that we will eventually get to the point where you can be a stay-at-home wife for me. A woman of duty and motherhood and of wifely modesty.”

Then he took her right there, pushing her back onto the messy bed, its sheets and blankets askew. He didn’t bother to see if she was comfortable, but he did say ‘you are wet’ and she was wet, so his second penetration of the day was at least not painful as well. In fact, as much as she hated herself for it, Lana found herself enjoying it. She could feel his hardness thrusting in, pushing at the walls of her sex. Then he paused, beginning to pull out.

“I wouldn’t want to rape my future wife,” he said by way of introduction to what he intended to do, “do you want me to stop?”

“N-no…” and just like that, she could speak again.

As he thrust in once more, she gave a whimper of pain mixed with a moan of pleasure. She’d never been much of a fan of rough sex. Instead, Lana had preferred when guys would eat her out. As much as she disliked blowjobs, being eaten out was by far the most pleasurable experience for her, and she had no problem returning the favor. Intercourse itself was often far less gratifying, and this rough sex, while she found herself desiring it, wasn’t the least bit fulfilling in the moment at all.

Lana could feel Mike’s fingers digging into her shoulders, which she thought would surely bruise later, even as he continued to pound away at her sex in a bruising manner. Yet she couldn’t seem to stop herself from inviting him in. She was wet, she was horny, and her hips were rising and falling in rhythm with him. Anyone observing from the outside would assume she was getting as much out of it as he was, what with all of the whimpers and moans and the begging and the whispered cries of “please…”

When it was all done, Lana could feel his semen leaking out of her pussy and dribbling down her thigh as she lay sprawled out in the mess of his bed. He’d gotten up to go relieve himself, but he’d flushed minutes ago and she doubted he was wasting time washing his hands. That was when Mike appeared again with what looked like a plastic soda bottle, but the label was ripped off.

If there was soda in the bottle, it looked more like pink lemonade. The bright, neon pink color stood out to her either way.

“You expect me to drink that? It looks disgusting.” Lana made a face, wondering if it would have the same oversweet taste as the shake.

“I do, but you’ll be happier for it. It helps ease pregnancy in women, or so my experimentation has told me. However, this is a larger dose than I’ve ever given someone before.”

“…pregnant women? How in the world would you know if I was pregnant? We just had sex, and I assure you I’m not as loose as that might lead you to believe.”

Pregnant!? Lana wouldn’t believe it. She wasn’t even sure why she let him have sex with her, but people didn’t just get pregnant off of one time. Except when they did of course. In the end, it always happened from one time. It might be the 99th time or the third, or even the first, but conception only took one. A hollow pit formed in her stomach.

“It happens that the shakes we had earlier had a little something extra in them.” Mike said with a grin, “my Uncle Jack runs the diner, so he knows his business if I show up. I mean, how else would he have such a flirty, obedient staff in this day and age without a little extra help?”

“Nice little criminal operation you’ve got going.” Lana said dryly, “what does he get out of it. For helping you, I mean?”

Mike snorted, but grinned anyways, “breaking you is going to be fun, I see. Well, I’m the one that gave the formula to my Uncle. Not just for the fertility, but the one he uses to make his workers more flirty and outgoing.”

“What are you, some sort of mad scientist?” Lana eyed the bottle warily, but found herself taking it anyways.

Don’t open it, she shouted to herself, and yet her small hands were already working at getting the cap off. There was minimal resistance, so it likely was an old soda bottle. Dude can’t even be bothered to buy lab stuff like a proper mad scientist.

Mike chuckled, “mad scientist? This isn’t some lame porno. I’m a proper Chem major. Just struggling to find a job in it is all, but I’ve got my Masters in organic chemistry and a dual Chemistry and Biology degree from undergrad.”

That explained why he seemed so educated, though Lana felt like she would normally expect someone with his education to be less of a slob. She glanced around his room, only to have him grab her chin and turn her gaze back to his.

“I’m a bachelor, remember.” Mike said, as if he could read her thoughts, “that’s why I need a proper woman in my life to support me. I’m not just some loser, and with the success of my recent experiments, I’m pretty sure I won’t remain jobless for much longer.

“I wasn’t going to stoop to working a window at some fast food joint, but maybe I’ll have you do that.” Mike’s grin seemed to grow wider, if that was possible, and there was something about his eyes that made Lana uncomfortable. “Or maybe at my Uncle’s diner. He’s always looking for cute girls.”

Lana squirmed a little. She already had a job, as a Librarian. Working at either of those places was beneath her as well, though she’d never say as much, a job was a job, and she’d worked in retail and fast food before finally getting the job she’d worked toward for much of her life.

“I don’t want… I mean- I already have a job.” Lana said lamely. Why do I sound so pathetic?

Mike let go of her chin, but Lana found she couldn’t glance away. “You do, but it’s a career job, and you’re not the sort of woman who wants a career anymore. Unless it’s in my service.”

That sent a chill down her back and raised goosebumps on her skin.

“I mean, most women shouldn’t be career women, it deprives them of the joy of what they’re meant to be.” Mike pontificated, “but I can’t be responsible for every woman’s happiness, just the ones under my care. Drink.”

Mike gestured with a few fingers, indicating a bottle tipping back. Lana tried with everything she had in her to resist it. The bottle wavered for a moment in her hand and she started to tilt it, but then tilted it back. That made Mike laugh, which caused her to blush and made her want to resist even more.

“Drink it.” Mike said simply. It was a definitive command.

Lana began to drink.

It wasn’t quite as sweet as she was afraid it would be, but it was definitely sweet tasting, though also oddly a little salty as well. Whatever it was, it wasn’t like any sort of drink she’d had before. The texture was more like a smoothie and she had the oddest thought of it’s like a potion as she drank it down.

“Congratulations.” Mike said, slapping her on the shoulder. “Now you’re carrying my child and it will soon be the greatest purpose you could ever have in your life. Well, it should be already, but you will feel that way very soon.

Very Pregnant

Was it the pregnancy or was it Mike’s chemicals?

The past 6 months had been a whirlwind for Lana, but she found her situation increasingly less distressing as time went on. She’d moved in with Mike, it had been rather sudden and her friends and family had been concerned, but she assured them that this is what she wanted and they had backed off.

But was this what I wanted? It’s so hard to remember… It was getting difficult to remember a lot of things lately. She wasn’t becoming stupid, of course, it was just that her priorities has shifted.

Lana was fairly certain she didn’t want kids once upon a time, but now she was so focused on getting things ready so that she could welcome their baby son, Maddox, into the world. First had been getting the apartment into shape. She cleaned it from top to bottom. However, Mike’s resources were meager, so she was also working, both at the library and at the local Wendy’s. It was a bit demeaning, and exhausting, but they needed the money.

With the money she had purchased a sturdy bedframe, proper organizational items, including a dresser for Mike’s clothes and a wardrobe for her own clothes. And she purchased quite a few new outfits as well. Both because her body was changing and she needed them, but also because Mike had made it clear early on what he expected her to wear.

Pants and shorts were out of the question, unless he approved them, which he was only likely to do if he found them exciting.

It had been easy to slip into more dresses and skirts anyways, as her waistline and chest expanded with her pregnancy, it was just more comfortable. The library had no problem with it, but her coworkers did notice as she was usually fond of wearing simple business slacks and button-downed blouses with only the occasional pencil skirt. Now, however, she was wearing less formal or business-strict attire, it was looser, more flowing, and, as Mike put it, more befitting for a woman.

It was a bit more difficult to convince her new employer to be okay with her outfit needs. Wearing simple black pants with a uniform top was pretty standard, but they finally agreed that she could wear knee-length black skirts that were form-fitting as long as she also wore black tights or leggings underneath them along with nondescript, black, non-heeled shoes.

Between work, housework, sex, and preparing for the baby, Lana rarely had time for herself. However, Mike had thoughtfully subscribed her to a few magazines (using her own money of course), a couple of gossip mags for entertainment, some mother specific magazines, as well as one on being a good wife. Some of them she hadn’t been as interested in at first. However, as time went along, she found herself reading them all—when she could, time was definitely difficult to find.

Without the gossip mags, how would she know about the relationships of other, more famous people? Without the others, how would she be the best wife and mother-to-be that she could be?

Now, however, was a moment in which she could relax. In mere moments, others would be arriving at the park where Lana and Mike were having their baby shower. They’d decided on a mixed shower. Ostensibly, it was because Lana and Mike were still in the honeymoon phase of their love, but Lana knew the real reason: he had to keep an eye on her.

Still, today was going to be more fun than not. The sun was shining, and she was able to simply sit there on a park bench and bathe in its warming light. There was a light breeze to keep her body from overheating and the combination of the two kept her distracted from the weight and accompanying aches and pains of pregnancy.

There was a shift in her stomach that told Lana her baby was moving. He was a restless child. She’d been told that, it being her first pregnancy, she might not feel much. However, she’d felt him as early as the eighteenth week of her pregnancy and he seemed to rarely stop moving. In truth, hours would pass with very little movement, but then he would move in spurts for a couple of hours almost consecutively. Lana placed a hand on her protruding stomach and smiled.

“Hello little Maddox…” Lana whispered lovingly.

Even amid the moment of peace, there was trouble. Lana’s brow furrowed and she brushed back her brown hair as she worked through the feeling that niggled its way into the forefront of her consciousness. She’d never felt maternal feeling before. Was it the hormones? Was she truly someone who had been lying to herself and wanted to be a mother at heart? Or was it Mike messing with her?

Without thinking, the thought caused her to reach into a basket and pull out a soda bottle with pink liquid in it. It was the color of pink lemonade, but the consistency of a strawberry smoothie, she drank it down quickly and efficiently, and only realized what she had done when she was putting the empty bottle down.

Not again. Lana’s resistance was honestly rather nil at this point, but even token resistance helped a piece of her cling on to who she was. Her resistance was eroding, and she wasn’t sure how much longer she could keep fighting when she was automatically doing all of the things Mike wanted her to do.

“Is this really me?” Lana whispered, as though speaking to her unborn child. “…do you want me?”

There was a soft little kick in response. It was likely more coincidence than anything, or simply Maddox responding to the noise. Either way, it cheered her.

Off in the distance, Lana heard a car door shut. She looked up and saw her parents as they left their rental vehicle bearing gifts in hand.

A hand placed itself on her shoulder and she looked up to find Mike looking down at her.

“Are those your parents?” He asked, though he didn’t seem to wait for an answer.

Instead, Mike played the perfect gallant gentleman, hurrying over to see if her parents needed his help carrying anything over. If he introduced himself to them, then he did so a second time for Lana’s benefit.

“Mike.” He said, sticking out a hand, “Lana’s boyfriend.”

Lana watched as her father seemed to size him up. Her father was a large man, a few inches over six feet with a broad build that had once been well-muscled, but was beginning to soften due to age and increasingly less activity. Still, he cut a prominent and distinguished figure.

A part of Lana began to hope that her father would be able to see through Mike. It was a momentary, imaginary hope, fleeting at best. Perhaps his father’s insight would kick in and he would save her. But that moment flashed in the pan and moments later Lana’s father was reaching out a hand as well and shaking with Mike.

Her mother came over and wrapped her hands around Lana from behind in a hug.

“Hello, dear.” Her mother whispered, Lana could hear the smile in her mother’s voice even if she couldn’t see her from her current position. “I must say that all this is rather unexpected, are you happy?”

The question was unintentionally piercing. Was there room in it for Lana to express her distress, her concern, was there anywhere for the old her to scream out and get help?

Instead, Lana simply smiled and kissed her mother’s hand, “I’m so happy.”

After that, it was all repetition. Friends, other relatives, they had about twenty guests between the two of them, though Lana noted most of the guests were hers. Yet Mike seemed to charm them all. One would never know he was an unemployed slob. Lana instantly regretted that thought. It was injudicious of her, she knew Mike was trying to get work that was worthy of him. And, sure, he was a little messy, but that gave her even more purpose and meaning. She endeavored to be the most gracious wife she could be.

There were clothes, baby toys, a car seat, and even a crib. There’d been a crib Lana was saving up for, but the one they got at the shower was just as good as any crib they could afford. Perhaps they could save the extra money, or perhaps Mike would want her to pick up a few new outfits, perhaps spend a day at the salon to try out a new hairstyle or makeup. Lana couldn’t help it, she certainly wouldn’t say no.

Later they were back at home, in the apartment, laid up in bed. Lana was flat on her back, with Mike on his side running a hand possessively over her belly while he gazed at her.

“Today was great.” He said. It was a statement, not a question, but his tone seemed to suggest he was searching.

“..I.. I enjoyed it.” Lana said at first, but then added. “It was nice.”

While his right hand continued to run along Lana’s stomach, his left hand reached out and cupped one of her breasts.

“I bet you did.” Mike grinned as he squeezed and Lana gasped, then moaned.

It wasn’t fair, her pregnant body was so incredibly sensitive. Without even a moment’s notice he could rev it up with a mere touch, a whisper of a breath, an innocent kiss…

“I know you’re there,” Mike said, seemingly out of nowhere. “I know you’re still fighting. But we both know you’re losing, don’t we?”

His grin widened and he leaned over to kiss one of her nipples. Shivers raced through her body with the speed of lightning and the response was as though every bit of her was lit aflame. Lana panted, then wriggled involuntarily, all of it happening in a matter of moments.

“Mike…” Lana whispered, her eyes glazing over as she gazed at him. “…I want you…”

There was a heaviness to her breathing which was inescapable, there was no way he wouldn’t notice. Lana was losing herself and there was a sudden empty feeling in her stomach, not her belly, that remained quite full. But that empty feeling seemed to resonate with something inside her that knew if she gave in now, the old her would be lost forever.

“Is that how it is?” Mike asked, he shifted his position so she could better see his grin. His hardness was pressed against her thigh as well.

“If you want me,” Mike continued, “you can have me, but that means I get you too. All of you.”

Lana merely nodded, and surrendered.