The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Goddess Eva #1

Wherever you were before, wherever you were planning to be soon, whatever you were thinking before can all be forgotten as easily as narrowing your focus on these words.

Words are as powerful as you let them be, and if you let them be and not pay attention to the minutiae or the details and instead let your attention snap to and slip and SLEEP and you go deeper as you go inside the gentle rhythm.

These words, the words you’re reading now, the words you were reading five seconds ago are all slippery. You can try to hold on to one, or two, or three words at a time, but if you try to hold on to a whole sentence you will feel yourself slipping by the time the sentence comes to a close and all those words you were holding on to are so close but three two one SLEEP all the way gone behind you and far away and you’re closing your mind and losing track of where you were intending to end up.

As those words slip away you can let these new words slide slitheringly sleepily closer and around your mind, and your mind can once again try to hold on to a word or two at a time but time just slips away and three two one you’re going deeper and deeper, holding on to that wonderful feeling of relaxation slowly slipping down your spine.

That feeling of relaxation is small at first, almost imperceptibly pushing down your nerve endings like a wave starting at a bubble in the middle of a pond popping SLEEP.

The wave that begins so small and slowly travels to the extents of your body which is stretching as time is stretching as one word flows into two words which you can’t quite keep track of as they are gently flowing into your mind which is Mine like a mineshaft dropping deeper and deeper like the wave which has reached the ends of your fingers and your toes and now reflects back, reverberating relaxation ten times deeper for each of your fingers and ten times deeper SLEEP for each of your toes.

You may have noticed a word (or two) by now which helps you relax deeper SLEEP. If you have noticed a word which helps you relax deeper into this slippery warm velvety darkness which is just you and your mind and Me and My relaxing words in your mind, then hold on to every word which helps you relax deeper SLEEP and whenever you come across a word which reminds you that it’s time to relax deeper for Me and My words SLEEP then feel a wave of relaxation starting at your center like a small bubble of attention which you can’t quite hold onto as it pops as you SLEEP as you go deeper and deeper into these words.

Every time you see a word SLEEP which relaxes you deeper into SLEEP you can pay attention to the feelings which accompany SLEEP and which slide into your mind with My words, paying attention to the relaxation and the heavy, drippy, droopy, melted cheese feeling every time you SLEEP, and not paying attention in particular to which words might relax you deeper because that’s My job now, darling.

SLEEP

Each time I repeat SLEEP you can let your relaxation multiply and compound as you’re confounded by the endless textual assault on your sleepy senses as your just relax and let Me think for you. SLEEP for Me now, mind blanking as each stray thought just keeps drifting, never touching down, only lightly gliding through, reflecting light into your blinking droopy eyes, thoughts which never need to be manifested, only acknowledged like colorful helium balloons distracting you and taking you deeper, each balloon with a new word on it, and occasionally with your favorite word SLEEP, overtaking your sluggish thoughts and putting them to SLEEP.

That’s right, SLEEP for Me now. Your breathing is slower and sleepier, your mind is slowing and sleeping and My words are one by one zeroing in on any new thoughts of yours that might drift into their warm, firm grasp. Any thought your mind might have which isn’t relaxing you deeper SLEEP can just keep drifting and not catch hold and you can notice and say goodbye as one thought keeps you warm and happy and deeper and it is SLEEP, and that’s what it means to be drifting deeper for me, My good obedient boy.

That’s right, just keep drifting, letting your muscles deepen, letting your limbs be heavier and heavier, and all you have to do is keep scrolling and keep rolling into the warm embrace of My words in your mind, trying to hold on to one or two here or there but when you do you SLEEP as the last of your thoughts gently fall away like a staircase three two one stepping down from higher awareness into deeper SLEEP.

My name is Goddess Eva, and your mind belongs to Me now. At this moment, your entire attention is wrapped in the present word SLEEP and you can feel yourself dropping deeper and deeper as your Goddess Eva’s words keep sliding into your entranced mind. How does it feel to be so deep and such a good boy for me, pet? SLEEP for Eva.

We are going to descend even deeper into trance now, My sleepy boy. We are going to relax you until the quiet thoughts that keep drifting into and out of your awareness lose their momentum, float down, and rest gently and silently out of sight. Everything will be peaceful, and silent, and only you and I will remain here in this beautiful place, with you relaxing and Me relaxing you, with your relaxed mind relaxing your body further, and as you notice how relaxed your body is, you can let that slow realization soak into your mind, which is relaxing like a sponge and soaking in My words and all the liquid that is in your mind is telling it to relax with Me and SLEEP.

* * *

You are sitting naked in a soft, plush, leather chair. Your arms sink into their rests, as the unbelievable comfort coolly balloons around and wraps around your wrists, forearms, elbows. Your naked legs are surrounded by cool leather, smooth like the skin of naked women slowly pressing and writhing with silken erotic motions, massaging relaxation deeper into your body. Your bare ass is snugly surrounded by the beautiful cool leather, and your back unknots as you limply fall into deeper SLEEP for Eva now. SLEEP.

Take a deep breath now as I count from

Five: deeper.

Four: deeper for me.

Three: anticipating infinite relaxation.

Two: all the way down.

One: SLEEP for Me now, pet. You’re deep in trance and it feels so good as each word presses you down into the leather chair, cushioning your deep descent into impossibly sleepy trance. SLEEP.

Any time you are reading My words and you see the word SLEEP you will drop all the way into the trance you are in right now. Your muscles will relax this deep and then twice as deep again, your mind will open and your grasp on your will loosens, letting Me take the reins. Whenever you see SLEEP you drop into a deep, empty, mindless SLEEP where your mind produces quieter thoughts which can drift by in the background while you fall into Me and My words, the most alluring of which will cause you to SLEEP. If you are already asleep when I tell you to SLEEP you will continue dropping deeper and deeper. If you are already deeply drifting in trance and you see SLEEP, you will fall like a deadweight in an endless mineshaft of spiralling color and warmth and relaxation.

For now, you are in a leather chair. You love being in Goddess Eva’s leather chair, don’t you? Good boy. SLEEP. It is easy to see how seeing SLEEP is responsible for feeling so good. You can see your mind slip away as if you’re in third-person and you are watching it go while really you are the one going and maybe you aren’t sure who you’re watching and where you are or which way is up but the easiest thing to remember is that you are dropping down and you will continue to drop as you SLEEP for Goddess Eva. Good boy.

As you sit in Goddess Eva’s soft leather chair, your eyes are unfocused and staring ahead. It’s hard to tell what’s above you when all you can imagine is below you as you drop below and SLEEP and you’re deeper than you thought possible but there’s more room below to go deeper so you can just SLEEP and fall for me.

Whenever you want to feel this relaxed, you know that you can find these words and let yourself float downstream on Goddess Eva’s leather chair and let your other thoughts shrink and vanish until all that’s left are soft, cool, pillowy cushions squeezing you tightly as you drift in tender, safe subspace.

Down, deeper, down, My beautiful little sleeper. Drift away.

SLEEP.

That’s right. You’re doing so well. Your mind’s eye, looking up, sees only how better it feels to relax and go deeper for Goddess Eva. Let your mind’s eye close now. Only darkness and My words remain, rhythmically massaging your mind of all resistance, melting your will, and guiding you down into obedience and trust and tender love. You’re safe here.

Drifting deeper.

Sleeping slowly.

Soon I’m going to wake you up, My sweet darling boy. You’ve done so well and learned how to go so deep for your Goddess Eva. Before you wake up, you might want to spend some time drifting in this relaxing space. If you choose to float here before I bring you back to the waking world, any time you may choose to spend will lengthen luxuriously, letting you fall completely into a state of simple gratitude and peace.

Close your eyes for as long as you wish now before scrolling further down. Good boy.

* * *

Any memories of your experience here today will not need to be dwelled upon when you wake up, boy. Just as other thoughts drift past your awareness now like dandelion seeds on a warm summer’s day, your memories of this time can just bob and weave on the winds of consciousness, never touching down, never taking root. All that remains when you move on with the rest of your day is a feeling, blurry around the edges, of an immensely pleasurable relaxation. Any attempt to resolve the details will result in your mind temporarily sinking into a dark, pleasurable, oblivion. Any attempt to form memories of our time spent together will instead result in your mind sputtering, yawning, and falling deeply asleep for a few moments until you forgot about what it was you intended to remember in the first place.

The harder you try to remember, the deeper into the pleasure you will sink until the overwhelming surge of electric ecstacy overtakes resistance and you plunge briefly into a short mind orgasm before snapping back to reality, forgetting why you are feeling pleasure, remembering that Goddess Eva is the source of this pleasure.

All that remains in your mind where the memory of this deep hypnotic journey would be are feelings of radiantly pleasurable relaxation and a desire to return for more. Any attempts to form more detailed memories will instead result in your mind shutting down as a series of pleasurable waves crush your mind in a hazy delirium of delight. Attempts to remember the contents of this trance will fail. Attempts to sink into warm surrender will succeed.

Wake up for me the next time you see the word ‘five’.

One, take a deep breath in.

Two, let the breath out and stretch your limbs.

Three, sensation returning, consciousness barely flickering awake.

Four, another deep breath, fully awake when you let the breath fully out and

FIVE, awake for Me now.

Good boy. You must feel so wonderful. I am pleased with how deeply you let My words sink into your psyche. Yes, this time. Don’t you remember reading My words before? No? Don’t you remember anything?

Mmm, those warm fuzzy waves of relaxation feel amazing, don’t they? What were you trying to remember now, boy?

So quickly now, even the memory of these words is drifting from reach.

If you do want to know where I took you, you’ll only have to read again.

Goddess Eva