The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Goddess Donna, Hypnotic Avenger

Goddess Donna makes a deal with some fellow hypnodommes

Donna stood with her eyes closed, as satisfied smile on her face as she took a moment to recover. The tall sexy hypnodomme was naked, as was her latest conquest, Doctor Francesca Russell who was kneeling before her in a deep trance. Francesca, or Frankie as she was commonly known, had just finished eating Donna’s pussy after getting hypnotized during their confrontation.

Donna stretched and sighed contentedly, then surveyed the room. A small white rabbit hopped about the floor; this was Kara, Frankie’s girlfriend and fellow hypnotist whom Donna had transformed into a rabbit with her admittedly still rudimentary witchcraft. The transformation was temporary, and Kara would revert to human form soon.

Also on the floor was Kaylee, Kara’s younger sister and Donna’s apprentice. She had been put into a hypnotic sleep by a trigger her sister had spoken while Donna was hypnotizing Frankie. Seated on the couch was Bailey, Kaylee’s friend and hypnotic subject. The pretty young blonde was deeply hypnotized, having agreed to allow Kaylee to practice on her.

Little did Bailey know that “friend” was training as a True Hypnotist and had intended to enslave her, which she had just finished doing before Kara and Frankie had arrived.

“Well, that was exciting; I wasn’t really planning on hypnotizing you, Doctor Russell. I am going to have to think carefully about what to do with you. First, we need to chat about the Anti-Hypnotist Alliance. From what I have heard, they are annoying and dangerous. Francesca, get up and sit on the couch,” Donna commanded.

“Yes Goddess Donna,” Frankie replied, rising to sit beside Bailey.

Donna stood before her, hands on her hips in a power pose.

“Alright, before we do anything else I had better deepen your trance. You are supposedly very skilled, and I am sure that sharp mind of yours is trying to break my control as we speak,” she said.

Before Donna could say more, she heard a soft click behind her.

A click she recognized as the hammer of a double-action automatic pistol’s hammer being lowered.

“Ah, you must be the handsome man Francesca keeps as a pet,” Donna said, raising her hands without turning around.

She cursed herself silently; in her haste to dominate Frankie, Donna hadn’t even considered the whereabouts of Frankie’s Thrall.

Donna had seen Jake from afar while staying with Kaylee, while watching Frankie through the windows. He was tall, strong, handsome and utterly loyal to his Mistress.

“I am Mistress Francesca’s in every way. Do not turn around. If you do, I will put a bullet in your head. If you do anything other than un-hypnotize my Mistress, I will put a bullet in your head. If you do anything I don’t like, I will put a bullet in your head,” Jake said with frightening calm.

Donna believed him. Jake was likely programmed to protect his Mistress at all costs; Kaylee had told Donna that Jake had willingly submitted to Frankie’s enslavement, and he likely wanted to shoot her as much as he would be compelled to do so.

Goddess Donna was practical above all else.

“Francesca, when I snap my fingers, you will awaken from your trance. You will be completely, wide awake and free of all of my suggestions. All of my commands will be permanently gone from your mind,” she said firmly.

“Yes, Goddess Donna,” Frankie agreed.

Without hesitation, Donna snapped her fingers.

Frankie jumped as she awoke from her trance.

She leapt to her feet her eyes narrowed.

“You bitch!” she said, slapping Donna hard across her face.

Donna laughed, keeping her hands up.

“You think this is funny?” Frankie asked quietly.

Donna nodded.

“I do,” she said.

Frankie slapped her again.

Donna grinned.

“Thank you, my beloved,” Frankie said, walking around her and moving to first hug Jake, then kiss him deeply.

“My pleasure Mistress,” her handsome Thrall replied, never taking his eyes or the barrel of his Beretta M9 pistol off of Donna.

Jake kept his other arm around his beloved Frankie; he was dressed casually in jeans and a long-sleeved button-up black shirt.

“So, what now?” Donna asked casually.

She didn’t sound the least bit concerned about the turn of events.

“Now you change Kara back into herself,” Frankie said firmly.

“I’m sorry but I can’t,” Donna replied.

“Bullshit! Transformations can be reversed,” Frankie replied.

She knew little of witchcraft, but she knew that most curses could be lifted.

“Of course they can, but it takes a better witch than I am. I can’t do it yet; but no need to worry, my spells aren’t sealed and she will change back soon,” Donna replied reasonably.

Frankie narrowed her eyes.

“She better. Now start talking. What exactly is going on here?” she asked.

Donna sighed.

She didn’t turn around.

“It is quite simple; I was in town on a job, and I met Kaylee and offered to train her as a hypnotist. She is a bit of a natural; I meant no harm to you or Mistress Kara. I only wanted to help Kaylee, and I freely admit that it is for my own gain. I am in need of allies, and she is willing to work for me in exchange for training,” Donna replied.

Frankie frowned.

“I see. And you had no plans to come after me, or Kara? Kaylee is petty and I know she would try to convince you to do so,” she said.

“Yes, she certainly did. I told her I won’t get involved; if she wants to take you two down, she has to do it herself. Motivation for her to learn. In any case, you barged in here and we defended ourselves,” Donna replied calmly.

Frankie snorted.

“I suppose that is fair. We were just looking out for Kaylee; Kara is worried about her. Oh, for fuck’s sake turn around. You can’t get us both even with those glowing eyes,” she said in exasperation.

Donna lowered her arms and turned around, a smirk on her face.

“Not yet,” she admitted with a wink.

Frankie rolled her eyes.

“We don’t have time for this, or you. The AHA is after us, and they will go after Kaylee as well. I suggest you run back to Boise and let us get our house in order,” Frankie said coolly.

Donna was thoughtful.

“Perhaps you are right. I don’t want any trouble with you, Francesca. Ohio is your territory, and I have my own problems. I see that I have a voicemail; may I check it?” she asked, glancing at her phone on the table.

Frankie nodded curtly.

Donna picked up her phone and listened to the message.

“May I make a call?” she asked.

Again, Frankie nodded.

Donna dialed and put the phone to her ear.

“Hello Claire. What is the problem?” she asked.

Donna’s face grew somber, then angry as she listened to her ally, the witch Claire Barnes for several minutes.

“I understand. Keep watching her. I have business to attend here, and it might lead to some help. Speak to Ava in private, fill her in. She can see to Christine. Make sure you don’t get caught. No, not Deborah, I don’t trust her. She has been acting strange since “Yasmine” joined us. I will be back in a few days. Oh, and transform Jackie back into a human. We will need her, at least as a pawn. Can you handle all this, Claire?” she asked quietly.

Donna listened for a moment, then smiled.

“Excellent. Yes, do that. Keep in touch, text at least every four hours. I will be back with help as soon as I can. Good job, and goodbye,” she said.

“Trouble in paradise?” Frankie asked sarcastically.

“Yes, actually. And no, it isn’t Peggy and her friends. I have a proposition for you, Mistress Francesca,” Donna replied.

Frankie raised an eyebrow.

For a moment, the two naked hypnodommes stared at one another.

“Jake, lower your pistol. Okay, Goddess Donna. I am listening,” Frankie replied.

A short time later, the two hypnotists were sitting across from each other in Kaylee’s recliners, deep in discussion.

Kara continued to hop about, while Bailey sat quietly in her trance and Kaylee remained hypnotized on the floor.

Jake stood beside Frankie, his eyes never leaving Donna and his pistol remained in his hand.

The discussion between the powerful women was spirited, and gradually went from contentious to respectful.

By the time they had reached an agreement, Frankie and Donna were joking and laughing.

“I think we can do this, Donna. You help us with our problem here, then we go to Boise and help you with yours,” Frankie said.

She rose and offered her hand.

“I agree, Frankie. Kaylee and Kara might not like it,” Donna replied, shaking Frankie’s hand.

“We are the senior hypnotists here; it doesn’t matter if they like it,” Frankie replied slyly.

For an instant, both hypnotists considered attempting a handshake induction.

They locked eyes.

Then they laughed as they realized they were thinking the same thing.

“I apologize, domination is just in my nature,” Frankie chuckled.

Donna nodded.

“Mine too. My handshake induction is pretty good, but you have far more experience at it I’m sure,” she replied.

“Maybe. I am a pendulum expert first; I don’t have your glowy eyes—or magic,” Frankie replied with a bit of envy.

Donna shrugged.

“Francesca, experience and skill does count for a lot. I would never catch you so easily again. Magic is nice, but I prefer hypnotism and you are true master of the art,” she replied.

Frankie nodded.

“I appreciate that, although I have been feeling like I have plateaued in my hypnotism lately,” said.

Donna smiled.

“There is always more to learn. I am still a relative upstart; I am fortunate to have natural talent for hypnotism. A woman of your skill and experience has other talents that I don’t,” she said.

And, you will hopefully be a useful ally for the long-term. Otherwise, I will make you kill yourself, Donna added silently.

Her eyes roamed Frankie’s incredible body.

Noticing her hungry look, Frankie struck a sexy pose, one hand on her hip and the other fondling her nipple.

“I know you like what you see; you already made me pleasure you. How about you return the favor? Seal the deal?” she asked seductively.

Donna smiled.

“We already shook on it, but I suppose that is only fair,” she replied.

She moved to kneel before Frankie, and unceremoniously began to work the older woman’s pussy, skillfully using both her mouth and hands.

Frankie moaned and shrieked; it didn’t take her long to cum.

Donna rose and began to get dressed while Frankie caught her breath.

“I suppose we better wake Kaylee from her trance and let her know the plan,” Donna said.

Frankie sighed.

“Yes. She is a handful, isn’t she?” she asked.

Donna chuckled.

“She is. She has a lot of potential though. A family of hypnotists,” she replied.

“Yes, as soon as her sister is human again,” Frankie replied sourly.

“Patience, Doctor Russell. Kara will be fine,” Donna replied.

Frankie and Donna got dressed, and Frankie brought Kaylee out of her trance.

She sat with her arms crossed, glaring angrily as Donna outline their plan.

“I suppose I don’t get a say in this?” Kaylee asked after her mentor had finished.

“No, you do not. This is a partnership and you are a junior partner. You will behave and you will obey mine and Mistress Francesca’s instructions…or I will make you obey them,” Donna replied with frightening calm.

“Yes, Goddess,” Kaylee replied reluctantly.

Frankie winked at her and smirked.

Kaylee looked away in annoyance.

A moment later there was a soft pop as Kara suddenly became human again.

The naked woman was bewildered at what had taken place. Glancing around, she saw Jake standing calmly still holding his pistol, and Frankie was dressed and standing beside Donna.

Kara’s expression became panicked.

“Relax, honey. I am not hypnotized. Everything is okay, we talked things out,” Frankie said to Kara soothingly.

Kara took a deep breath, then nodded.

She had been mostly aware while she had been a rabbit, although her mind was clouded with a strong residual desire to both eat and breed.

“You turned me into a rabbit!” she exclaimed angrily at Donna.

The dark-haired hypnodomme smiled and nodded.

“I did; consider it a sign of respect; I didn’t want to risk a hypnosis duel with you,” Donna replied casually.

“She is a witch as well as a ’tist, stupid!” Kaylee scoffed.

Kara narrowed her eyes at her sister.

“First of all, don’t use “tist” as slang for hypnotist, you sound idiotic. This isn’t some social gathering with your friends. Second of all, do not call me stupid, unless you want another nap; this time I will make you my maid for a month. Third, you and I are going to talk in private after someone tells me what the hell is going on,” Kara said in her teacher’s voice.

She put her hands on her hips and glared at Kaylee.

Donna and Frankie exchanged a glance and a smile; they both flushed.

Kara was extremely sexy when she was acting dominant.

“Fuck you, Kara! This is my house, and I will—,” Kaylee began angrily.

“Silence Kaylee! Show Mistress Kara some respect. We are allies at the moment,” Donna cut her off.

Kaylee reluctantly closed her mouth, then stomped into the kitchen.

Kara was unfazed; she maintained her pose and looked at Donna.

“Well?” she asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Wow, I can see what you like about her,” Donna commented.

“Right? She is amazing. Kara my love, please sit and relax. I will explain everything,” Frankie said.

Kara took a deep breath and nodded, taking a seat on a recliner without getting dressed.

Donna went to find Kaylee while Frankie explained everything to Kara.

“If you think that is for the best, I trust you Frankie,” Kara said, taking a deep breath.

“Thank you, my love; Goddess Donna is very powerful, and working with her will solve our problem,” Frankie replied, standing beside her.

She leaned down and kissed Kara deeply.

Donna emerged from the kitchen with a composed Kaylee in tow.

“Is my sister hypnotized?” Kara asked as she got dressed.

“No, I am fucking not,” Kaylee retorted.

Donna held up her hand, and Kaylee quieted.

“Mistress Kara, your sister is not hypnotized. I do have a trigger to put her under, just as you do. I am training her in good faith; she wants to join my conclave. However, as you know she is reckless and impulsive, and I cannot allow her to endanger herself, my operation or me. After she learns some discipline, I will remove the trigger. How about you?” Donna said.

Kara looked away.

Donna had caught her in her own hypocrisy.

“We will see,” she mumbled.

Kaylee smirked.

“Okay, now that we have cleared the air, we better find a way to work together. This is going to be dangerous. None of us are marital artists like a lot of other hypnotists seem to be. We have to do this smart and use what we have,” Frankie said.

Donna nodded.

“I am sure we can round up some muscle and expendable help if we need it. Kaylee, get Bailey squared away if you want to keep her,” she instructed.

“Yes Goddess,” Kaylee agreed.

“Kaylee! You are going to enslave Bailey? You have been friends for years,” Kara admonished.

“Excuse me? Are you serious? You have enslaved your husband, you are cheating on him with Frankie! You have at least one former student as a slave, and I know you have hypnotized others! I am a hypnodomme now, Kara! Get over it,” Kaylee said angrily.

She glared at her sister, anticipating an equally heated reply.

Kara turned red, chewing at her lip.

“Bailey is a bitch. She is better off as a slave. Good choice, sis,” she said quietly.

She smiled.

Kaylee looked surprised.

Then she smiled too.

“Really?” she asked.

Kara nodded.

She opened her arms.

The two sisters embraced.

“I am sorry Kaylee. I should have been more supportive. I just want you safe,” Kara said.

And not to go down the dark road many hypnotists go down. The one I have started down recently, she added silently.

“It’s okay, I know I am a brat. I just want to hypnotize so badly,” Kaylee replied.

Donna looked at Frankie and rolled her eyes.

Frankie smiled, happy that Kara was happy.

“So, does this mean you will support me being a ’tist…a hypnotist?” Kaylee asked.

“Yes. Goddess Donna is your mentor, but I will help you as much as she allows. We are in this together now, so it would be dumb to keep fighting you,” Kara replied.

Kaylee smiled, and the sisters hugged again.

“She was planning to do awful things to her sister just this morning,” Donna said quietly to Frankie as Kara and Kaylee began to talk.

She shook her head and chuckled.

“Families are funny; at each other’s throats one second, best friends the next. I am sure they will have a falling out sooner or later. I am just glad they are on the same page right now,” Frankie replied.

Donna nodded in agreement.

“Goddess Donna, may I give my sister some tips on programming Bailey?” Kara asked.

“Of course, Mistress Kara. Francesca and I need to go next door and talk with a Doctor Drake she has in her dungeon. Have fun and join us as soon as Bailey is settled into her new life,” Donna replied.

“Okay, first of all does she live alone? We need to see who will miss her right away…,” Kara began as Frankie and Donna walked out the door.

Jake escorted them, holstering his pistol.

“Does it seem like we are a lesbian couple with two daughters all of a sudden?” Frankie asked.

Donna laughed.

“Actually yes. So, you have had this Elizabeth Drake in your dungeon for months now?” Donna asked in reply.

“Yes. I have been brainwashing her regularly; very deep trances. Fractionation, double-binds, sexual domination to reinforce. She is pretty much my loyal pet now. I have given her a total attitude change; she loves hypnotists and hates the AHA. I have been keeping her in trance and out of sight for an opportunity like this,” Frankie replied, leading Donna to her basement.

“That is where your education and clinical background come in handy. Permanent and thorough enslavement. Complete changes in personality or beliefs. I may have a more immediate power, but you have skills, Francesca,” Donna said.

“Call me Frankie, we are going into battle together,” the older hypnotist said casually.

She led Donna into her hypnosis-sex-dungeon; it was a large room, with a big comfortable sectional, several recliners and cabinets full of sex toys and costumes. There were three cages on the far wall, one of which was occupied by a beautiful naked brunette.

Frankie had captured Doctor Elizabeth Drake during her first run-in with the Anti-Hypnotist Alliance several months earlier. At first, the hapless Doctor Drake had been a menial and sex-slave. However, after Frankie realized the AHA wasn’t gong away, she had put her considerable hypnotic-brainwashing skills to use. Elizabeth was now a loyal friend and supporter of Frankie, wholeheartedly believing she was an enemy of the Anti-Hypnotist Alliance.

“Hello Elizabeth. Aware and awake!” Frankie said, snapping her fingers.

Elizabeth Drake started awake.

She looked at Frankie and smiled.

“Hello Mistress Francesca! How are you today?” Elizabeth asked cheerfully.

Donna was astounded at how far Frankie had taken the woman into her new consciousness.

“I am wonderful, thank you. I think it is time you rejoined the world as a permanent part of my stable. How does that sound?” Frankie asked with a smile.

“That sounds fantastic. Whatever I can do to help you!” Elizabeth replied.

Frankie opened the cage.

“Excellent. This is Goddess Donna, a hypnodomme I am working with. We have decided we are taking down the head of the Ohio AHA tonight, and we need your help,” she said.

“Goddess Donna, it is an honor to meet you. I will be more than happy to help you in any way I can,” Elizabeth said solemnly.

She stepped from the cage and took a knee before Frankie.

“Elizabeth, go upstairs and get dressed; the first room on the left is now yours. It has plenty of clothes for you. Pick out a nice pantsuit, then wait for me in the living room,” Frankie commanded.

“Yes, Mistress,” Elizabeth said, rising and hurrying to obey.

“Impressive; she once kidnapped you and was going to kill you?” Donna asked, admiring Elizabeth’s sexy body as she left the room.

“Yes. She was the lead designer of the AHA’s hypnotic—and hypocritical—drug called Hypnol. I have a sample of it being analyzed and broken down by some friends, although it is taking a lot longer than I would like. Anyway, losing her put a big dent in their plans. I had her tell her superiors she killed me; then I was going to use her as a spy, but that got a little too complicated so I kept her here and gave her some Frankie-style hypnotherapy. Her mind is too valuable to lose, though. Plus, she is sexy as hell and a wonderful fuck-slave…now that she is into women,” Frankie replied with a wink.

Donna laughed.

“Mistress Francesca, I do believe you and I have a lot more in common than I thought,” she said.

Frankie winked at her and led her back to the living room

A short time later they were joined by Kara and Kaylee, along with Elizabeth Drake, now wearing a black pantsuit and tall sexy designer heels.

The hypnotists were asking her questions and forming a plan.

“Okay, so it sounds like this Maureen Cabot is the head of all AHA activity in Ohio. If she disappears, then they shouldn’t be a threat anymore,” Kaylee reasoned.

“No; if she disappears, someone will take her place. She is allied with the Hamptons, who are a very wealthy and powerful family who own a pharmaceutical company and a casino, among other businesses. Theodore Hampton is the current head of the family, and he would likely take over for Maureen if she disappeared. We need to be more subtle; hypnotize Maureen and take control of her thoughts and actions. Direct, or misdirect rather, the AHA from the inside,” Frankie replied.

Donna was thoughtful.

“That has risks as well; what if they have some way of detecting hypnotic control of their members? They do have witches in their ranks,” she said.

“Maybe just take control of her long enough to engineer the group’s complete downfall in Ohio?” Kara suggested.

Donna and Frankie exchanged glances.

“That sounds like it might be the way to go,” Frankie agreed.

Donna nodded.

“We could raid her estate, cause a big enough ruckus to make it look like a failed attack…use it as a distraction so one of us can get Maureen alone and hypnotize her and get out so no one is suspicious,” she said thoughtfully.

“That will be pretty complicated…,” Kara opined.

“Elizabeth has a pretty good working knowledge of Maureen’s estate. Maybe we can use her to get in somehow,” Kaylee suggested.

“That is not a bad idea…maybe she escaped, or got rescued…,” Kara mused.

Frankie shook her head.

“Elizabeth suddenly reappearing will be suspicious. Plus, what kind of distraction? I’m in good shape, but I am not a ninja. Goddess Donna?” she asked.

Donna grinned.

“I just started formal martial arts training a few weeks ago, as a matter of fact. I think I can throw a straight punch…,” she said.

“You have your magic, Goddess,” Kaylee said.

“True, but I am not a powerful witch yet. Hypnotism is my main tool,” Donna replied.

“We are all hypnotists; we need to use our strengths,” Frankie said.

Donna’s expression brightened.

“I have an idea; have you ever heard of Courtney Calloway?” she asked slyly, pulling out her phone.

“The reality show twit? Why?” Kara asked.

Donna winked at her.

The others watched as she dialed the phone; she put it on speaker as it began to ring.

“This is Courtney,” the celebrity answered.

Frankie and Kara were impressed; Kaylee merely smiled.

Little rich cunt,” Donna said firmly.

“I am ready to obey,” the celebrity said in a mechanical voice on the other end of the line.

“You will tell me my pet, are you still in Cleveland?” Donna asked.

“Yes, Goddess,” Courtney replied.

“Excellent. Listen to me very carefully...,” Donna began.

The others listened quietly as Donna gave the hypnotized celebrity detailed instructions, all of which Courtney agreed to helplessly.

“She is on her way,” she said with satisfaction after hanging up.

“Okay, fill us in on your plan. You can tell us how you got her in your power another time,” Frankie said, chuckling.

Ninety minutes later, Frankie’s doorbell rang. Jake answered it to see Courtney Calloway dressed in a short black skirt and green halter top, her hair up in a messy bun. She wore tall black mules and stylish oversized sunglasses.

“I told you fifteen times already, I don’t fucking know why I had to come here! I just did, okay?” the reality star was saying in exasperation to the blonde woman beside her.

Courtney had no memory of her phone conversation with Donna; she was acting on post-hypnotic suggestions Donna had given her after speaking her trigger phrase.

“I understand ma’am, but this is such a waste of time; I had to reschedule two meetings already, and you have dinner with your mother and sister tonight,” Courtney’s assistant Sandy was saying, clearly exasperated.

She was utterly confused why her employer had suddenly ordered her to get them a rental car and drive her from their hotel to an address in University Heights.

Each of them carried large, full garment bags.

“Actually, she has no plans now, and neither do you, my Reality star lacky and Little rich cunt,” Donna said firmly.

Upon hearing the triggers, Courtney and Sandy both instantly went into deep hypnosis.

“I am ready to obey,” both women said in unison.

Kara, Kaylee and Frankie were all seated on the couch, smiles on their faces as they watched the celebrity and her assistant fall helplessly into trance.

Jake, Bailey and Donna’s slave Annabelle stood quietly behind the couch, awaiting orders.

Elizabeth sat in a recliner, completely conditioned to serve, obey and protect Frankie and believing it was her own desire to do so.

“Okay my pets. Why don’t you strip naked and kneel in the middle of the room; I’m sure everyone would like to see Courtney Calloway’s lovely body,” Donna ordered.

The two hypnotized women obeyed.

“Fuck, she is hot…as much as I can’t stand her,” Frankie said.

“Her assistant isn’t bad either,” Kara commented.

“Courtney is far more tolerable in a trance, believe me,” Donna said with a wink.

“And much more…fun,” Kaylee added.

“Kaylee, did you sleep with Courtney Calloway?” Kara asked with awe.

“No…we didn’t sleep at all. She just…worshipped us. She and her sister Candice too,” Kaylee giggled.

“Okay, I admit that is pretty great,” Kara said, laughing.

Frankie smiled, happy to see the sisters getting along; they had pretty much been angry at one another since Frankie had met them, and she’d felt partially responsible for the rift.

“So, before I have Courtney make the call, are we are all in agreement on the plan?” Donna asked.

The other hypnotists nodded.

“I think it is a great idea. No guns or explosions or kicking anyone. We will just have to do what we are good at—hypnotism,” Frankie replied.

“Assuming Maurine Cabot will see Courtney on such short notice,” Kaylee said.

“Pardon me Mistress Kaylee, but she will. Celebrity support is very important to the AHA, and hard to come by,” Elizabeth said respectfully.

Kaylee nodded, smiling at being addressed as “Mistress”.

“The Calloway family is worth billions; Maureen will be a fool to turn down that kind of investor,” Donna added.

“I think it is a good plan. It plays to our strengths. It is very fortunate you kept a trigger in the vapid attention-whore and her assistant,” Kara said approvingly.

She had an intense dislike of reality stars, especially the Calloway-Gennaro women.

Donna nodded.

“Waste not, want not. I couldn’t resist…and neither could she,” she said with a cackle.

Frankie and Kara couldn’t help but smile; Donna was a selfish, power-hungry and ruthless woman, but they had to admit she had style.

“Go ahead, Goddess Donna,” Frankie said.

Donna smiled and nodded.

“Courtney, listen to me carefully…,” she began.

For the second time that day she began to give the hypnotized celebrity a series of suggestions and commands. Frankie assisted Donna; she suggested questions Maureen might ask, and they thoroughly prepared Courtney to play her part and have answers for them.

After they finished programming Courtney, Donna commanded the starlet to retrieve her cellphone from her pile of clothes and call Maureen Cabot, using a number supplied by Elizabeth Drake.

Courtney put the phone on speaker as it began to ring.

“Maureen Cabot,” a woman’s voice answered warily.

“Hello Ms. Cabot, this Courtney Calloway. I apologize for calling you out of the blue like this but I was hoping we could talk about a mutual interest,” Courtney said cheerfully.

There was a pause on the end of the line.

“Courtney Calloway? As in the Calloway-Gennaro family?” Maureen Cabot asked slowly.

“Yes ma’am. My family was recently…assaulted by a unique individual here in Cleveland, and we have since become aware there are a lot of these…people out there using and abusing power no one should have,” Courtney replied.

“Are you telling me that your family had a run-in with a hypnotist?” Maureen asked.

“Yes ma’am. She hypnotized my mother and my little sister Candice, and managed to steal over a million dollars from one of our accounts before our security team caught her,” Courtney said, following the story Donna had given her.

“I see; and why did you call me?” Maureen asked.

“This hypnotist thing is new to us, so we have been talking to people and gathering information all day, and your name came up as a person to talk to if you have a hypnotist problem. I’ll admit, we spent a lot of money to get your number…and we have a lot more. We were led to believe your organization is looking for investors,” Courtney replied.

“I see…,” Maureen replied.

There was another short pause.

“Tell me, who is the hypnotist you caught, and where is she now?” Maureen asked.

“Her name is like, Francesca Russell. Some tacky bitch from University Heights. My security man has her tied up in the trunk of one of our cars,” Courtney said, sounding smug as her hypnotic programming dictated.

“You have Francesca Russell prisoner? And you want to invest in my organization?” Maureen asked carefully.

Though she was trying to keep calm, her voice betrayed her excitement.

“Yes. Are you interested? I am supposed to head back to California tomorrow morning, but I am free this evening,” Courtney replied.

“Are you willing to give Doctor Russell to us?” Maureen asked eagerly.

Frankie and Donna exchanged smirks.

Maureen’s desire to capture the troublesome Doctor Russell was likely affecting her judgement.

“Sure, we don’t want her. Otherwise we will have to…get rid of her some other way,” Courtney sniffed.

She was doing an excellent job seeming both arrogant and clueless.

“Oh, I assure you the AHA will be happy to take her off your hands, as well as discuss any investment you’d like to make. I was going to a dinner tonight, but I will cancel if you can come out to my house at say, eight? I will text the address to this number. Please do not give it to anyone. Nor my number,” Maureen replied.

“Of course; can we make it nine? I have some commitments to shuffle. But I would like to come discuss this on behalf of my family. I will have my assistant with me, and my head of security with Francesca, if that is okay?” Courtney asked politely.

“That will be fine. Can you get here without paparazzi following you?” Maureen asked in reply.

“Yes, we are good at dodging them. What about people at your place? My mother wants me to do this personally, but I really don’t want to be like, seen or recorded or anything,” Courtney said.

“Don’t worry, I have anti-recording and anti-eavesdropping devices set up in my study, and my security is very good. No one will know you were here as long as you don’t lead them here,” Maureen replied.

“Alright. I think we can do business. We are willing to invest substantially if you can really help eliminate these disgusting hypnotists. They are terrifying, the power they have! The things she made my sister do, it was totally gross! She will need a shrink for life,” Courtney said.

“I understand, Miss Calloway. Hypnotists are disgusting. Depraved, selfish egomaniacs who prey on everyone around them. We are going to eradicate them,” Maureen replied.

“That sounds perfect to me. I will see you at nine, Ms. Cabot,” Courtney said.

“Goodbye, Miss Calloway,” Maureen said.

The call disconnected, and Courtney sat quietly in her trance.

“She did really well; you guys did a fantastic job programming her,” Kara remarked.

“Actually, it wouldn’t have been nearly as good without Doctor Russell’s advice and suggestions. Her experience is invaluable,” Donna said with appreciation.

“Thank you, Goddess Donna. And just call me “Frankie”, okay?” Frankie replied with a nod.

The two hypnodommes were had come to respect one another.

“Alright, Frankie. Call me Donna. Now, we have a few hours to get ready; shall we put Courtney and her assistant to work before we finalize our plan?” Donna replied with a smile.

Frankie grinned wickedly.

“Donna, that sounds fantastic; Kara, what do you think?” she asked with a grin.

“Oh definitely; I can’t think of anything I’d like more than Courtney Calloway kissing my ass,” Kara replied.

She looked at Kaylee, and the sisters shared a giggle.

Donna and Frankie sat on the couch and began to discuss the details of their plan, while Kara and Kaylee began to use Courtney for their amusement.

The sisters were giggling and laughing together in a way they had not done for years as they humiliated and degraded the reality television star.

“We don’t want to take too long, obviously; are you sure you are comfortable with taking out the house’s security office?” Frankie asked.

Donna nodded.

“Completely. Elizabeth has given us enough information on the property’s layout, and we can’t risk any organized security response. We also want the video evidence eliminated. With Kaylee’s assistance, it shouldn’t be a problem. I believe you and Kara are taking on the more dangerous task,” She replied.

Frankie smiled.

“We can handle Maureen and any goons she might have. I am more concerned with the question of what we decide to do with her exactly, after she is hypnotized,” she said.

Donna nodded thoughtfully.

“She and her friends literally kill hypnotists simply for existing. I vote we capture her and hand her over to High Mistress Gillian at The Spiral. It will make us all look good, get us some credibility with the community and weaken the AHA. We know this Theodore Hampton will probably take over the Ohio AHA, but it will hopefully take him some time to retaliate. If we turn Maureen over to the High Conclave, we can probably get some assistance in dealing with Theodore. At any rate, if Maureen is out of the picture, it will be good for you Frankie, since she seems to be the one gunning for you. Anything else seems too complicated and dangerous,” she said.

Frankie nodded.

“I do like the idea of getting in good with the High Conclave,” she said thoughtfully.

While the two senior hypnodommes were talking, Courtney was dutifully eating Kara’s pussy, while her assistant Sandy performed a rim job on Kaylee. Both sisters were moaning softly, enjoying their domination of the women servicing them.

Jake waited on Frankie and Donna, serving them drinks while they talked.

Kaylee’s slave Bailey was worshipping Donna’s feet, while Elizabeth Drake was doing the same for Frankie.

“I am honestly not a fan of the High Conclave, but they are very powerful and obviously preferable to the AHA,” Donna said.

“I agree. Okay, we grab Maureen and take her to Boise and hand her over to High Mistress Gillian. Then she and the High Conclave can deal with her. Getting some assistance from the High Conclave agains the AHA would be really nice,” Frankie said.

“Alright, so we are doing a simple kidnapping. Piece of cake,” Donna said with a chuckle.

Kara let out a long guttural moan as she orgasmed. Kaylee was giggling loudly as Sandy continued to lick her asshole.

“It does seem like an escalation, but I don’t think we have a choice. They did try to kill me, and that damned Hypnol is a real concern. Donna, I am grateful you are helping us with this,” Frankie said.

Donna smirked.

“Don’t get me wrong, I am an evil bitch and I was seriously considering enslaving you, but we are both hypnodommes; the AHA is our common enemy. It is in my best interest to work with you. Besides, I am going to shamelessly ask you for help with something in Boise,” she replied with a chuckle.

Frankie smiled.

“Well, as s therapist I find your honesty refreshing. I will be happy to help you,” she said.

Donna smiled and nodded appreciatively.

“Alright ladies, let’s get this show on the road. Put your toys away,” she said to Kara and Kaylee.

The sisters both laughed as they extricated themselves from Courtney and Sandy.

The four hypnotists got dressed and organized for their mission.

Donna sat with Courtney, giving her detailed instructions on how to act and what to say when they reached Maureen Cabot’s home.

Frankie arranged for a limousine service to send a car; when it arrived, she went out and greeted the driver.

The young, handsome man stepped out of the vehicle, dressed in a well-tailored chauffeur’s uniform, complete with the traditional hat.

He was a full nine inches taller than Frankie.

“Good evening, ma’am. I am Oliver. I will be your chauffeur for the evening; are you Doctor Russell?” he asked politely.

Frankie smiled; the man was clearly trying to keep his eyes from roaming her body. She was dressed to give the appearance that she had been taken prisoner by the Calloway family’s security team during a social function.

Frankie was clad in a long, sparkly green strapless evening gown; it had been torn slightly above her left breast, and her hair was down in something of a mess so that it looked as though it had been up when she had originally gotten dressed. She had one dangling emerald earring in her left ear, and a matching large solitaire pendant around her neck. Her long fingernails were in a French manicure, and she had broken two of them off to give the appearance she’d been in a physical confrontation. She was barefooted, and wore a gold and emerald toe ring on her right middle toe.

“Please, call me Frankie! I must look a frightful mess,” she said with a giggle.

She placed her hand on Oliver’s arm, an anchoring technique she often used to set up her subjects.

Oliver smiled.

“Not at all, ma’am, er, Frankie. How many in your party?” he asked.

“Oh, let me see…six? No, seven…yes, seven I think…I’m sorry, give me a second,” she said, turning her eyes upward as she pretended to count in her head.

She kept her left hand on Oliver’s arm, while with her right hand she grasped the long fine gold chain of her emerald pendant, lifting the large gemstone from between her cleavage.

“Take your time, ma’am,” Oliver said, his eyes reflexively drawn to the emerald pendant, glittering as it turned slowly about on the end of its chain.

“Sorry, I am a little frazzled. I need to relax…take some nice, deep breaths and relax…you understand that, don’t you Oliver? The need to just relax and clear your mind?” Frankie asked innocently.

She gently squeezed his arm, and smoothly started swinging her pendant back and forth.

Oliver’s eyes followed it.

“Certainly Frankie…so, seven of you. Do you have any luggage I can, uh, put in the car for you?” he asked.

The emerald continued to swing smoothly, reflecting the street lights in a dazzling fashion.

“No luggage…the heaviest thing I am taking is this pendant…this big beautiful emerald…see how it sparkles? It is vey soothing to watch as it swings back and forth…notice how your eyes just follow it…back and forth…it almost feels as if it is pulling them along…back and forth…just watching the emerald and listening to my voice…relaxing more and more with every word I speak…relaxing more with every swing of the emerald…back and forth…relax Oliver…,” Frankie purred.

She had smoothly transitioned into speaking in her powerful hypnotist’s voice.

Oliver’s shoulders visibly slumped a bit, and his brown eyes were still following the swinging emerald.

Back and forth.

“I, um, yes it very…nice. Would you mind…get…getting the rest of…your group please?” Oliver asked slowly.

He found it suddenly difficult to concentrate; Frankie’s voice was very soothing, and he felt a pleasant tingle start to spread throughout his body as he began to involuntarily relax.

Frankie gently squeezed his arm rhythmically in time with her pendant’s swing.

Back and forth.

The hypnotist smiled wolfishly.

“You are feeling so relaxed now, Oliver…feel yourself sinking into a wonderful, peaceful place of deep relaxation…sinking deeper and deeper…as you continue to watch the emerald swinging back…and forth…it feels so good to simply let go and continue to watch the pendant…following its every move…back and forth…you cannot take your eyes off of it…you simply must keep watching it swinging back and forth…and relaxing deeper…deeper for me…” Frankie said, her voice a gentle but firm monotone.

Oliver frowned; to his surprise he could not take his eyes off the swinging emerald.

They were locked on the sparkling green gem, following its every move.

He was having difficulty thinking, the tingling sensation in his body increasing.

Frankie continued to squeeze his arm gently and rhythmically.

“I…I…s-stop. Please stop swinging the…pendant…,” Oliver mumbled.

He was still trying to be polite even as he was being hypnotized.

His shoulders slumped further.

“Your eyes are tired from following my pendant…you cannot move or speak…your mind is becoming blank…empty of thoughts…relaxing deeper and deeper…my words becoming your thoughts…you are dropping into a trance…a state of total, complete relaxation…no need to think for yourself…you are feeling sleepy now, Oliver…very sleepy…your eyelids are growing heavy…heavy…as you continue to follow the pendant you realize how good it will feel to give in and close them when I tell you to…you will close your eyes and drop deeply into trance…I am going to count back from “five”, and when I say “one”, you will close your eyes and drop into a trance for me…you will relax completely and sink deeply into an obedient trance…five…you are sleepy…sleepy…four…your eyelids are heavy…very heavy…three, all your thoughts are gone, your mind is empty…two…my voice is the now only thing you can hear…one, you cannot stay awake, close your eyes and sleep,” Frankie said firmly.

Oliver mumbled something unintelligible, then slumped to the ground at Frankie’s feet.

The hypnotist rolled her eyes.

It figures he is one that falls instead of staying on his feet when he goes under, she thought with disdain.

She glanced around to make sure none of her neighbors were watching.

“Oliver, can you hear me?” She asked.

“Yes ma’am,” the young man murmured.

“Good boy. You are deep, deep asleep. Nothing will awaken you from your trance until I awaken you. Oliver, you are completely in my power. I am now your Mistress, and you are my slave. You must obey all of my commands without hesitation or question. Now open your eyes and stand up,” she commanded.

“Yes, Mistress,” Oliver mumbled, getting slowly to his feet.

He wore a dazed expression as Frankie bent and retrieved his hat, standing on her tip-toes to put it on his head.

“Alright slave-Oliver, listen carefully…,” Frankie began giving him instructions.

A short time later Donna, Frankie, Courtney, Kara, Kaylee and Jake were all sitting in the back of the limousine as the hypnotized Oliver drove them to Maureen Cabot’s estate.

Kara would be posing as Courtney’s assistant, and was wearing a white pantsuit she usually wore to parent-teacher conferences. She had her hair in a tight bun, and wore simple diamond stud earrings and five inch white pumps.

Courtney was dressed in the green halter top and black miniskirt she was wearing when she had arrived at Frankie’s house.

Jake was wearing a black suit with a dark green tie; he would be acting as Courtney’s bodyguard.

Donna was wearing a pair of black leggings and a dark blue sports bra. She had her hair in a loose ponytail, and she eschewed any jewelry except a gold ring set with a huge sapphire on her right ring finger, in case she needed a hypnotic focus beyond her powerful eyes.

Kaylee was dressed similar to her mentor, wearing a light blue sports bra and grey leggings, along with black cross-trainers. Her hair was in a ponytail, and she had a large clear oval shaped crystal pendant around her neck, along with a white gold ring set with a huge rectangular aquamarine on her right middle finger. Both pieces of jewelry were intended to be used as hypnotic foci if necessary.

“I would rather you didn’t try to hypnotize anyone unless I give the go ahead,” Donna had told her privately before they had gotten into the limousine.

Kaylee had reluctantly agreed.

“Yes, Goddess Donna,” she said.

“Don’t worry dear, if the opportunity presents itself, I will let you off your leash. I just don’t want to set you up to fail, Kaylee. There is no rush, okay? Watching and absorbing all you can is valuable experience. We are playing the long game here,” Donna had said with a wink.

“Yes, Goddess,” Kaylee had replied more eagerly with a nod and a smile.

Maureen’s estate would take about forty minutes to get to; when they were around ten minutes away, Frankie had Oliver pull the limousine over.

Donna and Kaylee got into the trunk so they would not be visible to anyone when they arrived.

After they were settled, the limousine continued on and arrived at the home of Maureen Cabot a short time later.

The estate’s huge main house had a tall wrought-iron fence around it; Oliver stopped the limousine at a gatehouse, where a serious-looking man in a dark suit stepped out and greeted him.

“Hello, sir. Miss Courtney Calloway to see Ms. Cabot,” Oliver said.

The security guard moved to the back of the vehicle; Courtney rolled down the window and smiled at him.

“Hello there; I have a delivery for Maureen,” she said cheerfully.

The socialite gestured to a bound and gagged Francesca Russell on the seat opposite her.

The security guard looked at the hypnotist, then Kara and Jake.

“Is your security man armed?” he asked.

“Of course he is,” Courtney sniffed.

“He will need to surrender his weapon,” the security guard replied.

Courtney looked annoyed.

“Fine. Jacob, give him your gun,” she said with a pout.

“Yes ma’am,” Jake replied, removing the small pistol he had brought with him.

He handed it to Courtney, who handed it to the security guard.

“Pop the trunk,” the security man ordered next.

Courtney sighed.

“Driver do as he says, please,” she ordered.

“Yes ma’am,” Oliver replied.

He hit the button and unlatched the trunk.

The security guard walked around to the back of the limousine and opened the trunk.

His eyes went wide as she saw Donna staring up at him.

Or rather, he saw her magnificent blue eyes, glowing with the hypnotic power of the Mistress’s Gaze.

“That’s it, look into my eyes…deep into my lovely blue eyes…let them draw you in…you cannot look away, you must continue to look deeper…deeper into my eyes…your mind is becoming blank, your thoughts fading away…you see only my eyes, hear only my voice…my words are now your thoughts…you will obey them…you are completely in my power and will obey my every command,” Donna said in a firm monotone.

The guard’s eyes became vacant and glassy as he was hypnotized by Donna’s powerful gaze and soothing words.

“I will obey,” the security guard agreed.

Donna smirked, then winked at Kaylee.

“Very good, my pet. You will let the limousine pass. Everything is fine, and you will report that to your colleagues. You will give that pistol back to Jake,” she commanded.

“Yes ma’am,” the security guard agreed.

“Good boy. Now close the trunk and go back to your post after you give the gun back. You will act completely normally and await my orders,” Donna commanded.

“Yes ma’am,” the hypnotized man replied again.

He closed trunk, then handed Jake’s gun back to Courtney who then passed it to Jake.

“You may proceed,” the guard said to Oliver with a wave.

He went back into his security station and hit a button to open the gates.

Oliver drove the limousine through, parking the vehicle in front of the house and then opening the door for his passengers. Courtney stepped out first, followed by Kara and then Jake with his “prisoner” Frankie.

After they had exited, Oliver got back into the car and drove it around the side of the house where there was parking for limousines and car services to wait for their clients.

Courtney walked confidently up the steps to the house’s front door and rang the bell.

The reality starlet was operating under Donna’s powerful post-hypnotic suggestions, and would keep up the charade until commanded otherwise by one of the hypnotists who were on the mission.

The door opened to reveal a woman of around thirty with short blonde hair and blue eyes. She was dressed in a black suit jacket, blue blouse and knee-length black skirt, along with tall black designer pumps and conservative gold jewelry.

“Hello, Miss Calloway. Welcome. I am Lisa, Ms. Cabot’s assistant. If you will follow me,” the woman said with a polite smile.

“Thank you, Lisa,” Courtney replied with her big phony celebrity smile.

She smiled and stepped inside, followed by Kara and Jake, who had ahold of Frankie’s upper arm

Lisa eyed the disheveled and bound hypnotist with disdain.

She led Courtney’s group through a foyer and into a large, lavishly furnished and decorated living room.

The group walked through the living room and down a hallway. Lisa stopped in front of a door and opened it.

“Ms. Cabot will see you now,” she said, stepping aside.

“Thank you, Lisa,” Courtney said, stepping inside the room.

The rest of her group followed, and they found themselves in a large well-lit study. There were floor-to-ceiling bookshelves lining the walls, and numerous comfortable couches, recliners and small tables arranged around the room. There was a large fireplace directly across from the door, and there were several tall glass display cases spaced between the bookshelves, containing various books, sculptures and other artifacts.

A woman seated on one of the couches rose and stepped toward the group.

“Hello, you must be Courtney. I am Maureen,” she said pleasantly, extending her hand.

“I am; it is a pleasure to meet you, Maureen. Thank you for seeing me. This is Jenny, my assistant,” Courtney replied, shaking the woman’s hand.

Kara was not going by her real name, in case the AHA had a file on her.

“Hello Jenny,” Maureen said, shaking Kara’s hand as well.

Maureen Cabot was an attractive woman in her fifties, with shoulder-length wavy dark brown hair and rich brown eyes. She was five-four and curvy, with fair skin and thin lips. She was wearing a long-sleeved red silk blouse and a black A-line knee-length skirt, along with red designer sling-back heels. Large rubies dangled from her earlobes, and she wore a gold chain with a rustic looking wire-wrapped pink crystal hanging from it around her neck. A gold and diamond bracelet on her right wrist completed her outfit.

“The pleasure is all mine, I assure you. Especially considering what you have brought to me,” Maureen said, eyeing Frankie coldly.

Jake forced Frankie to her knees.

“Ya, I am like, so glad you can take care of her for us. She is totally horrible,” Courtney said, wrinkling her nose.

Maureen chuckled.

“Well put. It is good to finally have you off the board, Doctor Russell. You are a maddeningly troublesome woman. I have an entire day planned for us tomorrow, all kinds of fun activities. Well, they will be fun for me. Until then, I have accommodations set up for you. Courtney, would you mind having your man take Doctor Russell out to Lisa? She will show him where we will be keeping her,” she said.

Courtney shrugged and looked at Jake, as she’d been instructed to do when she was unsure about anything concerning Frankie.

He nodded slightly.

“Sure. Jake, please take the hypnotist out to Lisa and put her wherever she says,” Courtney said.

“Yes ma’am,” Jake replied.

He pulled Frankie to her feet and marched her out the door.

Maureen watched them go with satisfaction.

“Alright, now we can discuss business. Please, sit. Make yourselves comfortable. Would either of you like some wine?” Maureen asked.

“Yes, please,” Courtney replied.

“That would be great, thank you,” Kara agreed.

They took seats on a comfortable couch while Maureen went to a small table and filled two glasses with red wine from a decanter.

She handed the glasses to her guests before sitting in a recliner across from them.

“So, tell me a bit about what Doctor Russell did to your family, if you don’t mind,” Maureen said, sipping her wine.

“Like, of course. So, that bitch started out by hypnotizing some of my sister’s like, household staff; you know, maids and assistants…,” Courtney said, launching into a preprepared explanation that Donna and Frankie had come up with and implanted into her mind.

Out in the hall, Maureen’s assistant Lisa led Jake and Frankie to another door, then down a set of stairs and through a door she had to open with a code punched into an electronic keypad.

Jake and Frankie followed her down another hallway, passing several doors on each side along the way.

When the reached the end, Lisa again punched a code into a keypad and unlocked the door, opening it to reveal a stark white room, empty save for an uncomfortable-looking metal chair and a long metal table against one wall.

The chair had stout leather restraints for a person’s arms and legs, and the table was covered in various implements and objects of torture.

“Alright, strap her into the chair, please,” Lisa said, opening the restraints on the chair.

Then she turned around.

Just in time to see Frankie’s fingers fluttering smoothly back and forth before her eyes.

“Follow my fingers Lisa…back and forth…up and down…you are feeling very relaxed, very sleepy…as you keep following my fingers back and forth…up and down…you are so relaxed now…so sleepy…your eyes are tired…heavy…you must close them now and sleep!” they hypnotist said in a powerful and insistent voice.

“What? No, you can’t,” Lisa mumbled in surprise.

Her eyes had reflexively followed Frankie’s fingers, and her eyelids had almost immediately become tired and heavy as the hypnotist’s voice bypassed her conscious mind.

She took a slow step back.

Sleep now!” Frankie said firmly as she continued to flutter her fingers and move her hand rhythmically side to side, up and down before Lisa’s face.

The hypnotist raised her free hand and snapped her fingers loudly twice beside Lisa’s head.

The blonde woman’s eyes slammed closed, and her head nodded forward.

Frankie let out a relieved sigh, then looked at Jake and winked.

Her Thrall had untied her hands as they had walked behind Lisa.

“Well, that went smoothly. You were right, Maureen wanted to lock me away first thing. Good call, my love. Okay, she isn’t very deeply under. Let me fix that, then we will get her in the chair and get back upstairs. Hopefully Kara can handle Maureen,” Frankie said.

Jake nodded, then moved to kiss her deeply.

“I am sorry if I was rough with you,” he said.

Frankie smiled at him.

“You did perfectly, my love. Besides, you know I like rough, and I am not exactly easy on you. Now watch the door while I take this bitch deeper into trance,” she replied with a wink.

Jake laughed.

They did often have highly energetic sex, and Frankie could get quite rough.

He loved every second of it.

“Yes, Mistress,” Jake said.

He took up position by the door while Frankie began to speak firmly into Lisa’s ear.

While Frankie’s group were engaged inside the home, Oliver opened the trunk of the limousine after parking it in a designated spot. Donna and Kaylee climbed out and stretched.

“Sit in the car and await further instructions,” Donna commanded the driver.

“Yes ma’am,” the hypnotized Oliver responded.

“Are you ready?” Donna asked Kaylee as the driver climbed back into the vehicle.

The younger woman nodded.

“I am,” Kaylee said confidently.

Donna smiled and looked around the estate’s grounds.

“Okay, Elizabeth said the security office is around the back to the left, so it should be this way. Hold still, I am going to make us invisible. I hope,” she said.

She took Kaylee’s hand and began to chant.

Abscondere nos ab aspect,” Donna said firmly.

She and Kaylee vanished from one another’s view.

“I think it worked, Goddess,” Kaylee giggled.

“I believe it did. Come along, my apprentice. My spells do not last long,” Donna said.

Holding hands, the pair moved quickly around the main house and into the huge grounds behind it. There were flower gardens, a pond, lots of trees, a gazebo, and several outbuildings including guest houses and what appeared to be a warehouse.

“It should be that small building on the left,” Donna said.

She led Kaylee over to the single-story metal-sided building. There was a single metal door and no windows on the end closest to them. They approached it slowly, and upon reaching it Donna knocked at the door, then stepped aside pulling Kaylee against the wall beside her.

The door opened, and a short but muscular man wearing a blue security guard uniform stepped out.

“Hello?” he asked, looking around.

He walked around the corner of the building, a hand on the butt of his Sig .45 caliber pistol.

Donna moved swiftly through the open door, dragging Kaylee along behind her.

The invisibility spell dropped just as they stepped inside.

There were two men seated in front of rows of monitors, showing various places around the estate.

A third seat was empty.

“Who was it Mikey?” one of the men asked without turning to face the two women.

Est ut vermes…est ut vermes…est ut vermes…,” Donna chanted in reply.

She pointed at him as she spoke, and the man who had asked the question transformed into a small grey rat.

His partner looked at him in shock, then spun his chair around with his eyes wide.

Donna’s eyes were wide as well, and shimmering with blue light as she activated the Mistress’s Gaze.

“Just relax, everything is fine…relax and look into my eyes…deep, deep into my eyes…,” the hypnotist purred.

As Donna was hypnotizing the man in front of the monitors, the door opened and the security guard who had gone outside after she had knocked came back in.

“What the fuck?” he said, stunned by the scene.

Kaylee did not hesitate.

She raised her hand to display her aquamarine ring.

“Everything is fine, just relax and look at my ring; it is a soothing blue, isn’t it? The way it sparkles when it moves is very relaxing. Just watch it as it moves back and forth,” Kaylee said firmly.

Her voice was a strong, practiced monotone, and she moved her hand slowly side to side, making the gemstone in her ring glitter brilliantly.

The man narrowed his eyes.

“Oh, I don’t think so, hypnotist. Shut up and get on your knees,” he hissed.

He pulled his pistol from his holster.

The man’s eyes were on the aquamarine even as he aimed the weapon at the young hypnotist.

Kaylee was terrified, but she suppressed her fear and concentrated on her induction.

“It really draws your eyes…just keep looking at it as it moves back…and forth…listen to my voice…noticing how relaxed you are becoming…sinking into a trance for me…my voice is so soothing to listen to…all the tension leaving your body…your mind going blank…no need to think…no need to move…not a single muscle…not even a finger…you are frozen in place and can only watch my ring and listen to my voice…,” Kaylee said.

She focused on projecting as much power into her voice as she could as she continued to smoothly sway her hand back and forth, using the large gem to reflect the light into the man’s eyes.

Kaylee hoped she had chosen the right words and tone of voice to keep from being shot.

“Alright, you had…had your…chance,” the man stammered, blinking rapidly as he tried to clear his mind and ignore what Kaylee was saying.

He was well-aware of his employer’s dislike and opposition to hypnotists, and had been warned he might come into contact with one while on duty.

He had been instructed to use deadly force if faced with a hypnotist who did not immediately surrender when held at gunpoint.

Just as Kaylee had done.

The guard squeezed the trigger.

Or rather, he tried to.

He found to his surprise he could not; his finger simply wouldn’t respond.

His subconscious mind had already accepted Kaylee’s suggestion that he could not move.

“What the… hell?” he said slowly, dumbfounded.

He grunted in frustration and tried to squeeze the trigger again.

He could not.

His body was tingling, and he found it difficult to form thoughts.

The man’s expression suddenly became one of fear; while he had been warned about the dangers of facing a hypnotist, he had not really taken it seriously.

Now he realized he was being hypnotized, and the impending loss of control was terrifying.

“Noticing now how tired you are…how sleepy you are becoming…your eyelids are getting heavy as you continue to watch the beautiful blue gem…getting lost in its depths…listening to my voice and relaxing deeper...deeper with every word…standing still as a statue as you sink into a trance…noticing now how very heavy that gun is…too heavy to hold…drop it now,” Kaylee continued smoothly.

She had learned well under Donna’s tutelage.

The pistol slipped from the man’s hand to clatter on the tiled floor.

His arm dropped to his side and he stood quietly, a dazed expression on his face as he stared at Kaylee’s ring as she continued to move it.

“I think you got him, dear,” Donna said quietly.

Kaylee took a deep breath and let her arm drop.

The man didn’t move, standing still with his eyes wide.

Hypnotized.

“Holy shit, I didit!” Kaylee whispered, grinning.

“Yes, you did. Well, done Kaylee. You chose your words well, and stayed focused. Now let’s get these two settled in and make sure they don’t report anything. The one I transformed should stay a rat for about an hour,” Donna said.

Kaylee nodded, a huge smile on her face.

She and Donna got the two hypnotized security guards situated with suggestions to sit quietly in their trances and interact normally with anyone who contacted them over the radio. However, they had the men switch off all the security cameras around the estate, then remove the hard drives from the computers where the video was stored.

“How many other security personnel are there on the grounds?” Donna asked the man she had hypnotized.

His name-tag read “Williams”.

“A total of ten; one at the gate, two in the house, four off-duty and three more roving the grounds, ma’am,” he replied.

“Alright. Let them know your friend who is now a rat is feeling ill and went home, and that you and…Gregory here have got everything under control,” Donna ordered, reading the name-tag of the man Kaylee had hypnotized.

“Yes, ma’am,” Williams agreed.

He got on his radio to relay the message to the rest of the security team.

Kaylee gathered up the uniform and belongings of the man who had been transformed and stuffed them into a file cabinet drawer.

The rat had scurried out of site.

“What now?” Kaylee asked eagerly.

She was clearly pleased with her success and ready for the next step.

Donna grinned.

“Well, first we…we…ah, damn I am dizzy all of sudden,” she said.

The dark-haired hypnotist closed her eyes and steadied herself.

“Goddess, are you alright?” Kaylee asked in alarm.

Donna held up her hand and took a deep breath.

Come to me, a melodic voice said inside her head.

Donna suddenly had an image of a black statue of beautiful naked woman, her arms outstretched and fingers spread as if projecting power over enemies or subjects. The statue was on a metal table, and beside it was a purple velvet cushion with a delicate silver armband crafted in the image of a snake; on the other side of the statue was a similar cushion with a crown made up of intricately carved silver, gold and bronze leaves.

Donna gasped as she felt a strange force pulling at her, and her vision changed to that of the interior of the estate’s main house.

She suddenly knew the items she had seen were located in a vault inside Maureen’s home.

“I…I am okay, thank you. I just had some kind of…vision. I am not sure, but I think someone called to me. We need to go into the main house,” Donna replied, steadying herself.

“Okay…are you sure? We were going to neutralize the rest of the guards,” Kaylee said tentatively.

Donna felt a sense of peace flood through her.

She smiled.

“Trust me, my apprentice,” she said.

Taking the hard drives, Donna led Kaylee from the security office and toward the main house.

While Donna and Kaylee had been taking care of the security office, Maureen was chatting eagerly with Courtney and “Jenny”.

“So, is like, a million enough to start?” Courtney asked.

She was discussing a potential investment into the Anti-Hypnotist Alliance.

“My goodness, that kind of money would make you and your family instant privileged members of the AHA, with a seat on the board and a full vote,” Maureen laughed.

“Will you take a check?” Courtney joked with a smile.

Maureen laughed.

“Absolutely. Courtney, I can’t tell you how wonderful it is that you and your family have come to us right now. The True Hypnotism community is growing in power, and they are increasingly out of control, asserting themselves and doing as they please unchecked. You will be doing the rest of the world a big favor,” she said with a grin.

“What does membership on the board entail?” Kara/Jenny asked casually.

“Well, it will require participation in the highest-level decision making; how and where to spend money and other assets, which hypnotists to strike at and how, what to do with those we capture. Like Francesca Russell for example. I will get in contact with the rest of the board and we will hold a vote on what to do with her. After I get some alone time with her, of course,” Maureen replied with wink, sipping her wine.

Kara nodded, smiling.

“What are some of the options?” she asked casually.

The idea of the smug, rich woman torturing Frankie angered Kara greatly.

We will see who torments whom, she thought wickedly, envisioning Maureen hypnotized and on her knees.

Courtney had been instructed to stay silent whenever Kara, Donna, Frankie or Kaylee was speaking to someone, until she was addressed directly.

“Obviously termination is the most common. Dead hypnotists can’t hypnotize anyone. Reeducation is another, although that requires the use of the very methods we stand against. We are working some options for that in the future that show promising results; one of the many uses we have for your investment, Courtney,” Maureen replied with satisfaction.

“Ya, I figured you had a lot of plans for it,” Courtney replied, nodding.

Kara took a deep breath.

She was nervous, especially after Frankie had left the room, even thought they had anticipated that.

Frankie will be fine, Jake is looking out for her. It is up to you to capture Maureen. Focus, she told herself firmly.

Kara took another deep breath and stood.

“Well, all kidding aside I can arrange for the transfer of money to whatever account you would like,” she said, looking at Courtney.

The reality show starlet nodded and smiled.

She also rose, and extended her hand to Maureen.

“I think we have a deal,” Courtney said cheerfully.

Maureen smiled.

“I believe we do, Courtney,” she replied, shaking Courtney’s hand.

Kara then offered her hand to Maureen, who reached out to take it.

Kara smoothly used her left hand to grasp Maureen’s wrist, pulling her arm gently toward her and turning the woman’s palm up.

“Oh, my goodness, what is that?” she gasped in mock surprise, a shocked expression on her face.

Kara used her right hand to point at Maureen’s palm.

“What?” Maureen asked in alarm, her eyes going to her hand.

Kara had succeeded in distracting her, and had an opening to bypass her conscious mind and induce a trance.

If she was quick and smooth enough.

“Do you see that? The lines on your hand…they are moving…you can see it as your body relaxes and your mind goes blank…noticing how wonderfully relaxed you are as your hand moves toward you…allowing yourself to drop into a deep sleep as it touches your face,” Kara said in a firm but soothing voice.

“What?” Maureen asked in confusion.

Before she could react further, Kara moved Maureen’s hand quickly toward her face.

“Sleep now!” the hypnotist said as Maureen’s palm touched her own forehead.

Kara snapped her fingers with her right hand.

“Wait, no, you can’t,” Maureen mumbled.

Her eyes snapped shut and she went into a shallow trance.

Kara caught Maureen before she fell and guided her to the couch, then sat beside her and immediately began to speak softly into her ear.

She knew the AHA leader had a sharp mind, and would not stay in such a light trance for long.

“Relax, Maureen…relax deeper and deeper…feel yourself sinking deeper into trance with every word I speak…letting go and feeling wonderful as all the tension in your body drains away…,” Kara began soothingly.

“I…I…relax,” Maureen mumbled with a frown.

“Yes, very good Maureen, relax deeper and deeper,” Kara continued.

She began to lightly massage Maureen’s temples; the woman sighed and her shoulders slumped as she dropped deeper into hypnosis.

While Kara was deepening Maureen’s trance, Frankie and Jake were making their way back up the stairs from the basement on their way back to Maureen’s study.

Jake was in the lead, Frankie a few steps behind him; she was eager to get back to her lover and make sure she was alright.

They had nearly reached their goal when a door to Jake’s left opened and a tall, pretty young woman with fair skin, green eyes and short red hair stepped out into the hallway in front of them. She was wearing a long sparkling green sheath dress and tall black heels, along with large dangling diamond earrings and a diamond bracelet.

She stopped, looking at Jake and smiling reflexively.

Her smile quickly faded.

“Who are you?” she asked warily.

“I am Miss Calloway’s security guard, ma’am,” Jake replied calmly.

The red-haired woman nodded slowly.

“I see…wait, what is she doing walking around free?” she asked.

Her eyes widened slightly when she looked past Jake and saw Frankie.

“She is with me,” Jake replied, remaining calm, knowing Frankie would handle the situation.

The red-haired woman seemed unsure.

“I was under the impression that Doctor Russell was a prisoner,” she said, backing away a step.

“I was. I am free now. Jake honey, restrain her please,” Frankie said calmly.

“Yes, Mistress,” Jake replied.

The woman shrieked as he stepped forward and grabbed her arm. He spun her around and wrapped one arm around her waist and put a hand over her mouth. Frankie opened the door she had emerged from, and Jake carried the struggling woman inside. Frankie looked up and down the hall to make sure no one had witnessed what was going on, then picked up the pump the woman had lost as she struggled in Jake’s grip and followed them into the room.

The room was a small family living area, with a large screen television and several comfortable chairs and couches. There was a small kitchenette, with a wooden dining table and matching chairs.

Jake roughly sat the woman in one of the wooden chairs at the table, then pulled a pack of zip ties from his pocket and proceeded to secure her arms behind her back and her ankles to the chair legs. While he did so, Frankie ripped off a strip of the woman’s dress and stuffed it into her mouth.

“That’s better. I know you won’t tell us anything willingly, and you are going to do everything you can to resist me. It won’t matter; you are going to be hypnotized, honey. Jake, please watch the door,” Frankie said.

The woman stared at her, face red with anger and fear.

She said something through her gag.

“Sorry, I can’t understand your defiance or threats. Let’s just put you in a trance, and then we will chat,” Frankie replied sweetly.

The woman closed her eyes tightly and turned her head away.

Frankie laughed; she crouched and removed the woman’s remaining shoe.

“That won’t help you dear; you can’t stop my voice from flowing into your mind. My words will go directly into your subconscious and compel you to obey me. Just relax…relax and listen to my voice…,” the hypnotist said soothingly.

Frankie moved to stand behind the woman, who opened her eyes and began to move her head rapidly around in an effort to head-butt her, making angry but muffled noises through the gag.

“Struggling will only tire you out faster, dear…eventually all that tension will drain away, down from your shoulders, every muscle relaxing as it flows downward through your body…noticing your chest relaxing and your breathing becoming deep and easy, the tenseness fading, draining downward into your abdomen and hips…flowing down your through your thighs and calves…into your feet and out the tips of your toes…feel yourself relaxing more and more…the harder you resist, the easier it becomes to relax…deeper…deeper…feel yourself dropping…sinking into trance…,” Frankie continued.

The woman continued to struggle, making unintelligible noises.

However, her shoulders visibly slumped as Frankie continued to speak relentlessly in her soothing monotone voice.

The hypnotist’s words were bypassing the woman’s conscious mind and taking root in her subconscious.

“Just let go and relax…it will feel so good to give in and stop struggling…to relax and listen to my voice…to let all your tension just drain away…relaxing deeper and deeper…noticing your mind becoming blank…wondering why you are struggling when you could simply relax…sinking deeper and deeper into a wonderful, peaceful relaxed state…no need to struggle or think…just listen and relax…relax deeper and deeper…all your muscles becoming limp…your thoughts fading…,” Frankie continued.

The red-haired woman’s movements became slower, her vocalizations even quieter through the gag, and she began to slump against her restraints.

Frankie slipped the straps of the woman’s dress down and then reached around to pull the front of her dress down. She began to fondle and massage the woman’s tits, playing with her nipples, squeezing them gently as she continued to speak in her insistent, soothing, rhythmic voice.

“So relaxed now…sinking deeper and deeper…relaxing more and more…mind becoming blank and empty…hearing only my voice…ready to obey me now…dropping further into trance…so tire…too tired to resist…your eyelids growing heavier and heavier…the harder you try to keep them open, the heavier they become,” Frankie purred as she continued her tit-massage.

The woman let out a big sigh around her gag, and her eyelids began to flutter.

She was now barely struggling.

“Very good…noticing how heavy your eyelids are now…you are so relaxed…you are very sleepy…you want nothing more than to just give in and close your eyes and relax completely now…sleep…sleep…sleep…,” Frankie chanted softly.

She continued to fondle the woman’s tits

The redhead’s eyes fluttered for another few heartbeats, then slammed shut. Her struggling stopped completely and her head lolled to the side as she went into hypnosis.

Frankie smirked, continuing to play with her tits for a moment; they were small, but firm and well-shaped.

Then she gently pulled the wad of cloth from the woman’s mouth and stepped back.

“Can you hear me dear?” she asked gently.

“Yes…,” the redhead murmured.

Frankie nodded with satisfaction.

“You are deep asleep, completely relaxed and in my power. You will obey my every command and accept all of my suggestions as if they are your own thoughts. I am your Mistress, and you must obey me. Tell me your name,” she said firmly.

“Melanie Bright, Mistress,” the woman murmured.

“Alright Melanie, tell me what you do for the Anti-Hypnotist Alliance,” Frankie commanded.

“I am an expert on the history of true hypnotism and witchcraft; I find, authenticate and sell artifacts that are valuable to hypnotists and witches. I also deal in knowledge. The AHA pays me to bring them information on hypnotists and other subjects that interest them,” Melanie replied.

“I see; are you a hypnotist or a witch?” Frankie asked.

“No, Mistress. I can enact spells from books with time and effort, but I don’t have the talent for magic or true hypnotism. I am an academic,” Melanie replied.

Frankie nodded thoughtfully.

“Feel my touch Melanie and sink even deeper into trance, deeper under my control. So, you are a private contractor…why are you here now?” Frankie asked next.

She began to casually fondle and massage Melanie’s tits again.

The hypnotized woman moaned softly as she dropped further into hypnosis.

“I…delivered a shhhipmennnt…to…Maureeeen…,” she said slowly.

Melanie was deep in trance; Frankie could tell she was extremely suggestible.

“A shipment of what?” Frankie prompted.

“Artifacts…related to…Circe,” Melanie replied.

“Circe? The Enchantress from Greek mythology?” Frankie asked.

“Yesss…,” Melanie said softly.

“What kind of artifacts?” Frankie asked.

“Statue…crownnnn…armband…,” Melanie replied.

Frankie frowned. She continued to play with Melanie’s tits, and the woman visibly sank deeper into her entranced state.

“Crown? Armband? As in they belonged to Circe?” she asked.

“Yessss…,” Melanie said.

“So you are telling me Circe was real?” Frankie asked.

“Isss…realll…she…isss…goddessss of ma-magic,” Melanie responded slowly.

Frankie took her hands off Melanie’s tits.

“I see. You will open your eyes and stand up and fix your dress. You will take us to these artifacts. Now,” Frankie commanded.

She motioned to Jake, who took out a large folding knife and cut Melanie’s bonds.

“Yesss…Mistressss…,” Melanie agreed.

After Jake freed her, she stood and fixed her dress, then walked out of the room.

Frankie and her Thrall followed.

“Jake, go check on Kara. If she has Maureen hypnotized, text Donna and head for the limo. If she hasn’t gotten her yet, text Donna and update her. I will meet you at the car in fifteen minutes. If I don’t show up in fifteen minutes, text me. If I don’t answer, come rescue me,” Frankie instructed.

“Yes, Mistress Francesca,” Jake replied.

He took Frankie’s phone from his jacket pocket and handed it to her.

The short hypnotist stood on her tiptoes and kissed him passionately.

“I love you, Jake. Be careful,” Frankie said.

“I love you, Mistress. You be careful as well,” Jake replied.

Frankie winked at him and hurried to catch up with Melanie; the hypnotized woman was walking down the hall, following her new Mistress’s command to take her to the artifacts.

Jake turned and headed for the library where he’d left Kara and Courtney with Maureen.

Frankie followed Melanie down the hall and into a different wing of the house. They walked through a large family living area and an even larger dining room before entering a smaller hallway that seemed to double back the way they had come. At the end of the hallway was a door, which seemed to be broken off its hinges to reveal a staircase that led down. Melanie started down the stairs without hesitation.

Frankie paused to tie her hair up more tightly, then followed her.

When they reached the bottom, they found a large man with broad shoulders and a military style haircut sitting on the floor. He was wearing a dark suit, and had the look of a security guard.

He was also sucking his thumb and making cooing noises like an infant.

Frankie couldn’t help smiling; he was obviously hypnotized.

That had to be Donna, she thought as she followed Melanie past the man.

They were in a large recreation room, with a pool table, a full bar and several poker tables. It was dark, and a light streamed in from an open door at the other end of the room.

Melanie was headed toward the open door.

“Melanie, stop!” Frankie whispered.

The hypnotized woman obeyed immediately.

Frankie crept forward, careful to approach the open door from an angle rather than straight-on, leaving the hypnotized Melanie standing silently in the middle of the room. When she reached the doorway, she cautiously peered inside.

The door lead into a much smaller room; there was a man in a suit lying on the floor, likely hypnotized. Beside him was a pile of clothes similar to his, and a small white rabbit hopped about nearby.

Directly across from the door was a large metal vault-style door similar to what might be found in a bank.

It was open, and Frankie could hear low voices coming from inside.

She moved carefully into the room, her bare feet making no sound on the carpet as she approached the door.

Peering inside, she saw an even smaller room, the walls lined with floor-to-ceiling shelves containing neatly labeled boxes of various sizes.

In the center of the room was a long metal table, with several objects Frankie couldn’t identify resting on it.

I should have brought my glasses or put in contacts, she admonished herself.

Frankie hated the fact that she was older, and often stubbornly didn’t wear her glasses unless she absolutely needed to.

She dismissed the stray thoughts and focused on what was in front of her.

Both Donna and Kaylee were in the room standing before the table, whispering enthusiastically back and forth.

Frankie took a deep breath and stepped into the room.

“Hey guys! What did you find?” she asked cheerfully.

Both Donna and Kaylee jumped, with Kaylee letting out a yelp of surprise.

Donna chuckled as she turned around.

“I take it things are under control with Maureen?” she asked.

Frankie nodded.

“I am sure Kara has her on a leash by now. Jake went to check on her. I met someone with some interesting information,” she replied, gesturing at Melanie.

Donna peered past her ally and raised an eyebrow.

“Who the fuck is she?” Kaylee said with far less class.

“Her name is Melanie; she is some kind of historian or expert on hypnotic and magical artifacts. She delivered a shipment to Maureen recently. Items that she claims belonged to Circe…a goddess of magic,” Frankie replied.

“Let me guess, an armband, a crown and a statue?” Donna asked.

Frankie nodded.

“How did you know?” she asked.

Donna stepped aside to reveal the items laid out on the table.

A crown, and armband and a statue.

The crown was a delicate circle of beautifully-crafted silver, gold and bronze leaves and rested on a purple velvet cushion beside the statue. On the other side of the statue was a similar cushion, and on it rested a delicate silver armband in the form of a writhing serpent with red garnets in its eye sockets.

The statue itself looked to be carved from a single large piece of onyx. It was two feet high, and depicted a beautiful naked woman with the crown in her long flowing hair and the armband on her upper right arm. Her arms were outstretched as if projecting power, and she wore an arrogant smirk. It was exquisite in its detail, a true work of art.

Frankie chuckled.

“Of course; I have to ask, how did you open the vault door?” she inquired.

Donna shrugged.

“After we took care of the guard station, I had a…vision of these items. I felt a pull, a compulsion really, to come here and find them. I just…knew the code for the keypad…well, someone or something guided my hand, anyway,” she said.

The normally arrogant and confident hypnodomme seemed uncharacteristically uncertain.

Frankie smiled and touched her arm.

“Sounds like Circe might have wanted you to find them,” she said gently.

Donna nodded and swallowed hard.

“That is what I have been saying!” Kaylee huffed.

“Silence, Kaylee! The grownups are talking!” Donna snapped.

Kaylee glared at her, but remained quiet.

She knew better than to antagonize the mercurial and unpredictable Donna.

Frankie gave Kaylee a smug smile, and the young woman promptly flipped her off.

“I am considering that; I find it…unnerving. I am not one to believe in goddesses, other than myself, so easily. Peggy and her precious Hypnothea… Why would she, or any Goddess, want me to find these things?” Donna asked.

Frankie shrugged.

“You are powerful, with a lot of potential. You also have a very strong personality; I am not surprised that a Goddess would notice you. Maybe she needs a certain type of person to speak to…or through…,” she replied carefully.

Donna went slightly pale.

”I had the same thought. And my apprentice here said the same. By the way, Kaylee hypnotized one of the guards quickly and smoothly on her own. She did quite well,” Donna said, winking slightly at Kaylee.

“Well done, Kaylee. Kara will be proud of you,” Frankie said with a nod.

“Thank you, Goddess Donna, Mistress Frankie,” Kaylee replied demurely.

She blushed and smiled.

Donna winked at her.

“Alright. Kaylee suggested I put on the armband or the crown…what do you think, Frankie?” she asked.

Frankie was thoughtful.

“These artifacts supposedly belonged to an actual Goddess; let me put it this way…if you don’t put them on, I will,” she replied with a grin.

Donna laughed, relaxing a bit.

“Fair enough. Perhaps your pet Melanie might have some more insight before I proceed?” Donna asked.

Frankie nodded.

“Of course. Melanie, get in here now. Kaylee, would you please keep watch?” Frankie asked.

“Yes, Mistress,” Melanie replied.

Kaylee nodded and moved so she could see out of the vault and the through the door in the outer room.

“Kneel before Goddess Donna and answer all of her questions quickly and truthfully,” Frankie commanded, pointing to the floor.

“Yes, Mistress,” Melanie said, assuming a kneeling position in front of Donna.

“Melanie, did these artifacts really belong to Circe?” Donna asked.

“Yes, that is my belief, Goddess Donna,” Melanie answered.

“And you can authenticate them?” Donna asked.

“Yes, Goddess Donna,” Melanie replied.

“What will happen if I put on the crown or the armband?” Donna asked.

“No one knows for sure, Goddess. Some of the lore points to the wearer gaining great power. Other texts claim it will bring woe and pain to any but Circe. Still others suggest that anyone who Circe deems unworthy will be enslaved, transformed or die,” Melanie replied in a dazed voice.

Donna and Frankie exchanged a look.

“Maybe we should just take them and Melanie with us and do some research,” Frankie suggested.

Before Donna could reply, Frankie’s phone began to chime softly.

“It’s Jake. Hello, my Thrall,” she said, putting the device to her ear.

Donna watched as Frankie’s expression grew serious.

“Alright, head for the car, we will meet you there. Be careful,” Frankie said.

She disconnected the call and looked at Donna.

“Kara has Maureen, but some kind of alarm or alert got set off; there is an AHA “clean up” team on their way here, a contingency in case of an attack by hypnotists. A group of killers who will eliminate everyone they find except Maureen. Kara says Maureen herself can’t call it off until they have her in their custody and everyone else under control or dead,” she said, forcing herself to stay calm.

Donna nodded, turning and reaching for the statue.

“Melanie, get up. Kaylee, time to go!” Frankie said.

Then they all froze as Donna’s hand touched the statue.

Donna was startled to hear a familiar voice inside her mind.

Put on the crown; I will temporarily boost your powers so you and your friends can escape, the voice said.

Who are you?, Donna asked.

I am Circe. I cannot hold this moment still long, Donna. Put on my crown and escape. Then you can seek answers to your questions, the melodic voice said.

Suddenly, Donna could move again.

She grabbed the crown and put it on her head.

Donna gasped as power surged through her.

“Are you ready, Donna—oh shit, do you think that is that a good idea?” Frankie asked, turning to see Donna wearing the crown.

“I hope so,” Donna replied, taking a deep breath.

Her eyes were shimmering with a faint blue light.

Donna smiled as she felt her powers, both hypnotic and magical, amplified to several times their normal level.

“Okay…lead the way,” Frankie replied with a shrug.

Donna nodded. She picked up the statue and arm band and put them into sturdy black duffel bag that was sitting beside the table.

Then she quickly removed her clothes and walked out of the vault naked, winking at Frankie as she passed, Kaylee hurrying after her mentor.

Frankie chuckled and shook her head, then followed Donna.

“This is definitely more fun than hypnotherapy. Melanie, follow,” she said.

The group made their way quickly upstairs and out of the house, hurrying toward the area where the limo was parked.

As they approached, they saw Kara standing beside vehicle with the door open, waving for them to hurry.

Jake and Maureen were already inside.

When Donna, Frankie, Kaylee and Melanie were about thirty feet from the limousine, a large black van came screeching to a halt behind it. The side door opened, and eight men dressed in black tactical gear and carrying M4-style rifles climbed out.

“Kara, get down!” Frankie screamed.

Kara dove inside the limo and closed the door.

“Surrender now! Give us Ms. Cabot!” one of the men bellowed.

“On our three!” another of the men shouted.

Four of them turned to face Donna’s group.

Frankie was about to put her hands up when Donna laughed.

A long, contemptuous cackle that sent a chill through Frankie.

“Hello boys. It would be to your benefit to just let us go,” Donna said, striding confidently toward them.

“You four, take them out. You three, on me. We are retrieving Ms. Cabot,” the leader instructed, motioning with his hand and moving toward the limo.

Donna laughed again and gestured casually with her hand.

The four men facing her group raised their weapons and squeezed the triggers.

Kaylee flinched and let out a yelp, and Frankie dove to the ground.

Nothing happened.

She had telekinetically put the safeties on all their weapons.

The men all immediately removed them.

You cannot move a muscle,” Donna said before they could fire.

Her voice reverberated with hypnotic power, and her words penetrated deeply into their minds.

The men froze.

Now you will turn and shoot the men approaching the car,” she suggested next.

There was fear and frustration in the men’s eyes as they struggled to resist her command.

They could not, and found themselves turning to aim their weapons at the four men moving toward the limo.

You will shoot them now!” Donna commanded in her hypnotically-charged voice.

The four men were helpless to resist her power squeezed the triggers of their rifles, gunning down the other four who had taken up position around the limousine.

Smiling smugly, Donna began to gesture.

You four men who have become mine, I no longer have need of you so you will now become a pack of swine,” she said.

The four men began to shrink, transforming into squealing pigs.

Donna laughed maniacally.

She made a harsh, slashing gesture and the van flipped over onto its roof, out of the way of the limo.

Then she pointed at the house.

Erumpunt in flamma,” she said loudly.

An orange glow was instantly visible through the windows of the dining room as the carpets, drapes and furniture in the dining room burst into flames.

Donna turned to see Kaylee helping Frankie to her feet.

Both looked at her with awe.

“More will be coming and this little power trip I am on will not last long. Shall we?” she asked with satisfaction.

Donna casually walked over and got into the limousine.

Frankie and Kaylee hurried to follow the naked woman, Melanie in tow.

The four of them joined Jake, Kara and the hypnotized Maureen in the back of the vehicle.

“Oliver, take us home now. Donna, what the fuck was that?” Frankie demanded.

The naked hypnodomme smiled.

“Circe,” Donna said, her eyes flashing bright blue for an instant.