The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Goddess Donna, Celebrity Hypnotist

Donna accepts a hypnotism-for-hire contract and meets some new and interesting people along the way

“Really? You are going to Ohio?” Deborah said with disdain.

She was sitting in the hot tub on the deck behind her house, along with Goddess Donna, Lady Christine and Mistress Yasmin.

All four women were topless and sipping fine white wine.

Nearby stood Terri, a former friend of Domina Peggy’s who had in turn befriended Donna in a sycophantic attempt to join the True Hypnotism community. A reasonably intelligent woman, she had briefly ween Donna’s willing toady before becoming enslaved to Deborah. A rather plain, slightly overweight woman, Terri was clad in modest black bikini that. Beside her was Echo, Jordan and Nikolai who were all slaves of Yasmin’s. Echo and Jordan were both sexy young women; Echo was Latina, while Jordan was a fair-skinned blonde. They were also clad in bikinis, Echo’s red and Jordan’s sky blue. Nikolai was shirtless, revealing his extremely fit and toned upper body. All of the women in The Scintillating Six had been taking turns fucking the handsome hypno-slave since Yasmin had arrived, with her blessings.

Neither Donna nor Christine had a slave present; they both went through their servants quickly, discarding them and replacing them with the next unfortunate person who caught their eye.

“That is where the job is. We need the capital. Our operation is going to have to grow significantly if we are going to take down Peggy and her friends and make enemies of the High Conclave in the process. I am just glad the client contacted me instead of Francesca Russell. She must have been busy,” Donna replied, sipping her wine.

Christine shifted uncomfortably, the Passionate Heart glittering between her ample breasts.

“Are we sure that is what we want?” she asked in her sexy, slightly nasal voice.

“I believe it is, yes. Peggy is in control of a powerful conclave of her own, and the High Conclave is too disorganized and caught up in their own schemes to rule anything. However, the majority of them seem to be sympathetic to Peggy, so they will likely take exception when we destroy The Fascinating Five,” Donna replied sourly.

She loathed Peggy’s seemingly natural ability to draw people to her and make them friends, even without hypnosis.

Of course, she could also have the extreme opposite effect, quickly making enemies as well.

Enemies like Goddess Donna.

“They will still be extremely powerful enemies. Dangerous and difficult to defeat,” Deborah commented.

She drained her wineglass and held it out.

Terri moved immediately to refill it.

“Not if we isolate them and destroy them one at a time,” Yasmin said casually.

The stunningly beautiful dark-haired woman gave a wicked smile.

Donna laughed.

“Now that is the attitude I am looking for!” she said enthusiastically.

She raised her glass to Yasmin, who duplicated the gesture.

“I am totally onboard; I just want to be sure we take things slowly,” Christine said, holding out her glass for Terri to refill.

“I agree completely, and we will. That is why Jackie was replaced with Yasmin; I am in no hurry. I want to be sure we do it right,” Donna replied.

Christine nodded.

“I still think we should take Peggy down right now, while Casey, Alex and Bella are out of town,” Deborah said.

Donna scowled.

Deborah seemed to be contradicting and even undermining her more frequently.

I will have to put a stop to that when I return from Cleveland, she thought.

“I know it is a tempting idea; but Peggy and Mariah are staying at The Spiral while Casey and Alex are gone, and while Jing-Mei is in town we have to consider her an ally of Peggy’s. Plus she is friends with High Mistress Gillian as well. No, now is not the time. I want to our next move against them to be very well-planned and have a big impact. As you know, Claire is working on something impressive. I want the rest of us to continue gathering resources and getting ready for war. Everyone keep up on your martial arts lessons with Lincoln and Emiko. No slacking off. I don’t want anymore Jackie-style fuck ups either,” she said.

“I agree with Goddess Donna,” Yasmin said casually.

She smirked ever-so-slightly at Deborah, the only one present who knew her actual identity was Cassandra Hayek, owner of the Twilight Sky, the incredibly powerful magic-and-hypnotism enhancing necklace that she always wore.

Cassandra had turned the real Yasmin into a rodent.

Deborah scowled at her; ever since “Yasmin” had joined the Scintillating Six she had done nothing but agree with Donna, supporting anything she said with enthusiasm, even if her ideas weren’t particularly good.

It made Deborah want to retch.

Donna was powerful, practically a prodigy with both hypnotism and now magic, but she was an upstart with little formal knowledge or training.

Deborah resented how she had taken over both her property and her life, and she wanted her taken out.

There was one problem however.

She was afraid of Donna.

Clever and extremely ruthless, she had manifested the Mistress’ Gaze and had recently learned to cast several spells, including the one Deborah dreaded most—transformation.

Donna was a force to be reckoned with.

Which was why Deborah had gone along with Cassandra’s plan to impersonate Mistress Yasmin and eventually take over The Six—and destroy Donna if necessary.

However, since Cassandra/Yasmin had joined the group she had done nothing but toady to Donna and disagree with everything Deborah said.

Yasmin winked ever so slightly at Deborah and sipped her wine.

“Thank you Yasmin. Christine, how many hypno-goons do we have in the barracks now?” Donna asked.

Christine thought for a moment.

“We are up to fourteen; twelve men and two women. Most of them have some degree of military experience or martial arts training, or other useful skills like computer programming,” she replied.

Donna had put her in charge of hypnotizing and programming their pool of thugs; The Passionate Heart made it easier to hypnotize and condition the normals’ minds to obey.

“Excellent. I would like us to have twenty by the end of next week,” Donna replied.

Christine nodded.

“That shouldn’t be a problem; Ava and Yasmin have offered to bring in two more people each on Monday. I will find two more, and then I can spend the rest of the week conditioning them with their help,” she said.

“Perfect. Deborah, have you made any progress on an alliance with any of your many associates?” Donna asked.

“I have meetings with several of them in the next few days; I don’t expect much out of them except for one; her name is Naomi, and she got pushed out of most of her territory in California by Charissa, so she has a beef with The High Conclave. She has quite a few things in her bag of tricks,” Deborah replied.

Donna nodded and smiled.

“I have added an accountant and financial advisor to our stable. Her name is Dayleen, an intelligent young woman who will be moving here full-time to keep track of our finances as an organization,” she announced.

This drew nods of approval from each of her companions.

“Excellent idea,” Yasmin said predictably.

Deborah rolled her eyes.

“Does anyone have anything else for the group?” Donna asked.

“I think we are good,” Christine said, looking at the others.

Deborah and Yasmin nodded in agreement.

“Wonderful. Thank you all. I genuinely appreciate your patience, and I promise we will see some significant action as well as gains in power and influence very soon,” she said, raising her glass.

Christine, Deborah and Yasmin did the same, though very different thoughts were running through each of their heads.

Three days later in Cleveland, Kaylee was in a small nightclub called “Daze”. Recently opened, the establishment was a much smaller version of The Spiral, a venue for true hypnotists to gather and network. It had similar rules to The Spiral and was owned and operated by a True Hypnotist named Sharon Holt. Mistress Sharon had spent the previous decade as a mercenary hypnotist, and upon turning fifty had decided to open a club to serve Cleveland’s growing True Hypnotist scene. She was well-respected and had a reputation for being both skilled and reliable. Sharon had spared no expense when opening Daze, and the club had quickly become a popular destination for not only hypnotists but normals seeking excitement. Daze was divided into two halves, known simply as “The Front” and “The Back”. The Front was a fairly typical nightclub, with loud music and flowing drinks. The Back was the more exclusive hypnotists’ area; it was smaller, quieter and difficult to get into.

Kaylee had managed to talk her way into the back after name-dropping her sister Kara and more importantly her neighbor Francesca Russell. The young woman was still bitterly angry at both Kara and Frankie for not including her in their hypnotism-related activities and refusing to train her as a True Hypnotist, so she had resolved to take matters into her own hands.

Kaylee was determined to become a hypnotist, and she was willing to do whatever it took to achieve that goal. A beautiful young woman, she was wearing a very sexy short strapless silver dress and tall matching stiletto sandals. Her long hair was in a fancy updo and her fingernails were black while her toenails were painted bright pink. She had on large gold hoop earrings and several rings and bracelets.

It was around ten p.m., and she found herself chatting with an attractive, well-dressed young man named William, a local true hypnotist. He was outgoing and flirty, and he and Kaylee moved to a table where they ordered drinks and continued their conversation. William was polite and kind at first, but he gradually became more aggressive and eventually tried to kiss her without her consent. When she pushed him away the second time, he got angry and grabbed her arm.

Kaylee slapped him, then recoiled in fear.

She had just slapped a hypnotist in a hypnotists’ club, she realized.

Oh fuck, Kara was right I am going to end up a slave, she thought in dismay.

“Bitch!” he snarled, raising his hand as if to hit her.

Kaylee flinched, vaguely surprised he hadn’t produced a pendulum of some sort.

Licet non moveri!” came a powerful female voice before he could strike.

William froze, arm still raised.

Kaylee looked past him to see a tall woman with long curly dark hair and big fetching blue eyes. She wore a short, sexy black scoop-neck dress and tall black pumps. Large sapphires glittered in her earlobes, and she wore an enormous emerald-cut sapphire solitaire pendant around her neck. Her fingernails were black, and she had a diamond anklet on her left ankle.

“I don’t think that’s appropriate behavior asshole,” the woman said with disdain.

She gestured idly, and William’s drink levitated up and poured itself over his head.

Kaylee was amazed, her mind trying to process what had just happened.

“Holy shit! Thank you...but, he’s a hypnotist…,” She said, awed by the woman’s power.

William whimpered, unable to move. He looked both shocked and frightened.

“Is he? I don’t think so,” the dark-haired woman said, holding up her arm to show the bracelet given to her upon entry into Daze.

Kaylee realized he wasn’t wearing one, which would have indicated he was a hypnotist or a warlock and thus off-limits and able to do as he pleased to Normals.

He was not.

Kaylee groaned, feeling stupid.

“He...he’s a fucking groupie like me?” She asked, dumbfounded.

William had lied about being a hypnotist, and she was so eager to talk to him she hadn’t noticed he didn’t wear a bracelet.

Everyone in the club without one was fair game to hypnotists and witches, including William.

You fucking idiot Kaylee! she admonished herself silently.

“He is...well, was a groupie…” the woman said with a sneer.

She winked at Kaylee.

William whimpered again.

Est sicut vermes…est sicuit vermes…est sicuit vermes!, the woman chanted.

Then she snapped her fingers.

To Kaylee’s utter shock, William began to shrink and grow hair rapidly.

He transformed into a rat.

“Holy shit!” she said, jumping to her feet.

Most of the other people nearby watched with casual interest, unperturbed by the transformation.

With the drama over, they returned to their drinks and conversation.

“That’s much better, don’t you think?” the strange woman said with satisfaction, brushing the rat and William’s clothing onto the floor.

Kaylee nodded, an expression of awe on her face.

“May I join you?” the dark-haired beauty asked politely.

“I…yes, please…are you...a witch?” Kaylee stammered.

The woman chuckled as she took William’s seat.

“Many people think so, yes. My name is Donna,” she said, offering her hand.

“I…I’m Kaylee. It is really nice to meet you! Thank you for…dealing with that jerk,” Kaylee replied, shaking Donna’s hand.

She watched the rat scurry off.

“It was my pleasure. I only wish it was permanent. My magic skills are still developing. I am primarily a hypnotist,” Donna replied.

“Still, a hypnotist and a witch! That is amazing!” Kaylee gushed.

Donna smiled and nodded.

“Thank you Kaylee,” She said.

Then she made a “come here” gesture to someone standing off to the side of the lounge area.

Her newest pet, a beautiful young blonde woman, walked over from where she stood by the wall and curtsied to Donna.

Her name was Annabelle, and Donna had met and enslaved her on the plane from Boise. A freelance photographer, she had annoyed Donna greatly with her incessant talk about her “art”.

Donna had unleashed The Mistress’s Gaze on her and programmed her to be her obedient slave-girl.

Annabelle was the first person Donna had enslaved she was considering keeping. She had pale blue eyes and lovely fair skin. Short and very fit, she was topless and wearing a long white skirt and an ornate silver slave collar. Her fingernails were in a french manicure. Barefoot, her toenails were sky blue and she wore a silver anklet on her left ankle along with a simple plain silver toe ring on her right middle toe. Her hair was in a fancy French braid, and her belly button was pierced with a glittering blue crystal.

“Annabelle, fetch me a bourbon and get Kaylee another margarita,” Donna commanded her.

“Yes Goddess,” Annabelle said, instantly heading for the bar.

“That is so cool! You are amazing,” Kaylee said, watching the sexy hypno-slave go.

Donna smiled.

She loved adulation and complements.

“Thank you dear. Now tell me what you are doing in a hypnotists’ club alone and unprotected,” Donna said firmly.

Her voice brooked no argument, a command rather than a question.

Kaylee swallowed hard.

“I…I want to learn to hypnotize,” she said meekly.

Donna nodded thoughtfully, sipping her bourbon.

“The goal of many people when they discover this world. Tell me about yourself,” Donna she said.

Again her words were a command, one Kaylee reflexively obeyed.

Donna smiled faintly as the girl began to rapidly talk about herself, her sister Kara, and Francesca Russell.

Donna remembered Frankie from The Spiral grand opening.

A talented hypnodomme, and friendly with Peggy.

I need to investigate this situation more,” Donna thought as Kaylee continued to babble.

Kaylee was giddy as she sat and chatted with Donna, the sexy and fascinating hypnotist and practitioner of magic. She was impressed by Donna’s beautiful blonde slave Annabelle who did anything her Mistress commanded, obeying instantly.

Donna was outgoing and friendly; Kaylee enjoyed talking to her, and better yet Donna listened to her when she had something to say.

Donna was interested in both Frankie and Kara, asking seemingly innocent questions about her fellow hypnotists.

“Why aren’t you a hypnotist, dear?” Donna asked.

Kaylee blushed, embarrassed.

“Frankie and my sister refuse to train me. They say I don’t have the talent for it,” she replied.

“Don’t listen to them. I had a friend that tried to keep me from becoming a hypnotist because she didn’t want to share the power she had discovered. She said I couldn’t do it. She was wrong. So are your sister and Frankie. In fact, I can tell you have what it takes. You’re charismatic, gorgeous, smart, and obviously willing to learn. I have been thinking about taking an apprentice, if you’re interested …,” Donna said with a smile.

Kaylee was easy to read; eager and willing to do almost anything to learn True Hypnotism.

The perfect candidate for Donna to mould into the perfect minion.

“Really? You would teach me? My own sister has refused for years!” Kaylee said, astonished.

She could hardly believe it; this was exactly what she was hoping would happen.

It never occurred to her Donna was preying on her desires with selfish intent.

Not that she would have cared.

“Well, I’m sure she has her reasons” Donna replied diplomatically.

Kaylee looked annoyed.

“Sure she does; keeping me from having what she has. Selfish bitch. She and Frankie can fuck off,” she huffed.

Donna suppressed a grin.

She could hardly believe what a delicious opportunity had fallen in her lap.

“Kaylee, I have really enjoyed talking to you, but I am afraid I have to meet with a client about a job. How about you join me for lunch tomorrow? The Red Stone, one o’clock? We can discuss you becoming my apprentice,” Donna suggested.

“Sure, I don’t have any plans. That would be great!” Kaylee said enthusiastically.

Donna smiled.

She stared at Kaylee, opening her magnificent blue eyes wide.

They began to shimmer, then glow a bright blue as she activated The Mistress’s Gaze.

Kaylee looked dumbfounded as her eyes were riveted to Donna’s.

“That’s it Kaylee, just look into my eyes and relax. Looking deeper and deeper…relaxing more and more….you feel so wonderful getting lost in my beautiful eyes…you are sinking, dropping into a deep trance…looking deeper…relaxing completely…you are hypnotized!” Donna said firmly.

“Hypnotized…,”Kaylee mumbled, her eyes vacant and glassy as she went into a deep hypnotic trance.

Donna moved her seat closer to her latest subject, leaning in so she could speak into her ear over the noise around them.

“Yes, very good Kaylee. You are completely relaxed, feeling wonderful. You will listen carefully to my voice and follow all of my instructions. You will obey me. Won’t you dear?” she purred.

“Yes…,” Kaylee agreed helplessly.

“Good girl. When you step outside the club you will awaken and forget meeting me, being hypnotized, or anything we discussed while you were hypnotized. You will go straight home and go to bed. Tomorrow you will go to the Red Stone at one o’clock in the afternoon. When you step inside the Red Stone, your memory of meeting me will return and you will find me and join me at my table. You will be utterly and completely compelled to answer any and all questions I ask you during our lunch truthfully. You will not recall being hypnotized, only that we met and that you really like me. Do you understand?” Donna asked.

Kaylee nodded dumbly.

“Yes…,” she said.

“Then go,” Donna said dismissively.

Kaylee rose silently and headed for the door.

Donna smiled with satisfaction.

She had completed her hypnotism-for-hire contract earlier in the day and met with her client in one of the club’s private rooms to collect her fee. Afterward had decided to stick around Daze and mingle with the local hypnotism community.

Meeting Kaylee was an unexpected bonus; Donna had been pondering looking for a young woman to mentor, someone she could shape into the perfect right-hand. Kaylee was an ideal candidate; she was intelligent, respectful, eager and compliant. With the proper training and motivation she could be exactly what Donna was seeking. She also provided an opportunity to find out more about Mistress Francesca Russell and perhaps help convince her to join Donna’s cause…or enslave her and use her, whichever came first.

First things first. Don’t get ahead of yourself. You should get some rest, it has been a long day, Donna told herself.

Although it had been a fairly simple job, she had expended a lot of energy completing her contract; she had hypnotized two people who owned a growing local telecommunications company into agreeing to sell out to a rival for a much lower price than they were demanding.

After “convincing” them to sell their company, Donna had taken her time to dominate and humiliate the man and woman, indulging her sadistic and predatory nature.

She of course wiped their memories of the entire experience, though she left them post-hypnotic triggers in case she had a use for them in the future.

Donna took out her phone and sent a text message to her driver to bring the limo she had rented around to the private hypnotists’ entrance.

Then finished her drink and stood.

Goddess Donna sauntered toward the door, Annabelle obediently following in her wake.

The hypnodomme smiled as she moved through the club, relishing the respectful nods she received from other hypnotists who caught her eye.

Donna didn’t know any of them personally, though she recognized a few from The Spiral’s grand opening festivities.

Less than an hour later Donna was sitting naked on the edge of her bed in her hotel suite, legs spread as Annabelle vigorously ate her pussy.

Donna’s moans of pleasure gave way to shrieks as she orgasmed hard once, then a second time.

“Mmmm…oh yes…that was fucking good. For a little bitch who had never eaten pussy before you are learning quickly, slave. Go shower and then sleep on the floor of the other bedroom. You will get up at seven and come wake me,” Donna commanded after she had caught her breath.

“Yes Goddess,” Annabelle said, rising and leaving the room.

Donna smiled wickedly as she turned off the lamp and got under the covers.

Like many hypnodommes, she enjoyed almost nothing more than dominating her slaves.

She didn’t feel the slightest bit of guilt for taking away Annabelle’s free will, nor for the capricious cruelty she often inflicted for her own amusement.

Goddess Donna drifted off to sleep with the clear conscience of a sadistic and powerful True Hypnodomme.

The following day, Kaylee walked into the Red Stone Brewery and Pub and looked around. She had been confused by her own actions, seized by a powerful compulsion to go to the upscale brewery-restaurant at precisely one o’clock. He memories of the previous evening and Donna returned as she stepped inside, and she saw Donna seated at back corner booth in the mostly empty dining room; the hypnotist smiled and waved her over.

Kaylee hurried toward her, her confusion gone and replaced with excitement.

It never occurred to her she had been hypnotized.

“Hello Kaylee. You look fantastic,” Donna said cheerfully as she sat.

“Oh my god, thank you!” Kaylee said, blushing.

She was wearing a sexy off-shoulder dark green peasant top that was cropped to show off her tight abs, along with designer jeans and tall brown stiletto sandals. Her long dark hair was loose and flowed down her back, and her toenails were a dark green. She had on a few gold bracelets, and a beautiful gold chain with a magnificent green malachite pendant; the stone had lines of lighter green swirled through it.

“You look gorgeous yourself,” Kaylee added.

Donna too had her hair curly dark hair loose, and large sparkling diamonds dangled from her earlobes.

She wore a dark blue silk blouse that was both sexy and tasteful. Her favorite sapphire pendant hung around her neck, and several gold rings set with diamonds and sapphires adorned her hands. Her long fingernails had dark blue French tips. She wore short black and blue striped skirt, and black wedge sandals with four-inch heels. Her toenails were black, except each second toe which was midnight blue, and she wore a silver toe ring on the second toe of each foot.

“Thank you Kaylee. So how are you?” Donna asked pleasantly.

“I’m great! Last night was so much fun,” Kaylee replied.

“Yes, I enjoyed meeting you. Are you still interested in becoming my apprentice?” Donna asked casually.

Kaylee nodded eagerly.

“Definitely, Goddess,” she said with an eager nod.

Donna smiled; Kaylee’s willingness to embrace her title pleased her greatly.

All she had to do was exploit the young woman’s sycophantic hero-worship and she would become loyal and reliable in her efforts to please her new mentor.

Kaylee would make an excellent protege.

Their server, a young handsome blonde man named Tanner brought menus and water.

Time to impress her even more, the hypnotist thought.

“Hello ladies, how are we today?” he asked pleasantly.

“Fantastic, thank you Tanner. I am Donna, and this is Kaylee,” Donna replied with a big disarming smile.

She glanced quickly around the mostly deserted dining room, making sure no one was watching too closely. The only other tables with people were near the front and the occupants were intent on their food and conversations.

“It is nice to meet you. Thank you for coming in! May I start you with something to drink?” Tanner asked.

“Actually, if you would do me a favor and...look into my eyes…” Donna said in her velvety voice, opening her blue eyes wide and staring intensely at Tanner.

“Excuse me?” Tanner asked, confused.

His eyes met Donna’s and he gasped as the the hypnotist’s astonishing gaze quickly filled his vision.

“That’s it...just keep looking deeper...deeper...looking deeper into my eyes Tanner...relax...that’s it...relaxing more and more...listening to my voice and relaxing deeper...deeper with each word I speak…,” the hypnotist said, her practiced voice strong.

“I...I...What...I mean...” Tanner stammered.

He felt light headed as he was drawn into the endless blue depths that were Donna’s eyes.

“Everything is fine…you want to just keep looking into my lovely eyes and listening to my voice as you continue to relax…sinking deeper…dropping into a wonderful state of relaxation…,” the hypnotist purred.

Kaylee sat quietly, her mouth open in awe as Donna worked.

The hypnotist smoothly continued her induction, hypnotic energy flowing from her into the young man.

Tanner fell silent and simply stared raptly at her as she spoke.

His shoulders slumped as he quickly began to sink into a trance.

“That’s it Tanner, just keep looking into my eyes and listening to my voice...relaxing deeper...deeper... you cannot look away...you cannot speak…you are sinking…dropping deeper…relaxing more and more….you are growing sleepy...sleepy...your eyelids are heavy...so heavy...you cannot stay awake…sleep now Tanner,” Donna said firmly.

“Sleep…,” Tanner murmured.

Then server’s eyes closed and his head nodded.

Donna turned back to Kaylee with a smug smile.

She had purposely refrained from using The Mistress’s Gaze, not wanting anyone to witness her eyes glowing.

Goddess Donna didn’t need the powerful technique to put a lowly server in her power.

“Oh my god! That is so cool! Kara would never just hypnotize a server like that. She always wanted to be so good,” Kaylee giggled.

“Her loss, then. She is foolish not to utilize her abilities. I embrace my power. Tanner, Listen carefully; You are deeply, completely relaxed and will follow all my instructions, obey all my commands…when I snap my fingers, you will wake up. You will want nothing more than to please myself and my companion; we are your favorite, most important guests and you will do anything we ask. You will be respectful, compliant and attentive to us. If I snap my fingers and say “sleep” you will go instantly back under hypnosis just as you are now. Do you understand me Tanner?” Donna asked.

“Yes ma’am” her murmured.

“Good boy. Wide awake!” Donna said, snapping her fingers.

Tanner’s eyes opened.

He blinked and looked at Donna and Kaylee...and broke into a big smile.

“So, what can I get my favorite ladies?” He asked cheerfully.

Donna winked at Kaylee, who smiled back at her, awed at what she had just done and how easily she had done it.

Kaylee had just become Donna’s biggest fan.

She wanted nothing more than to become a hypnotist and control the wills of other people.

Just like Goddess Donna.

Tanner enthusiastically took their orders and headed to the kitchen to put them in.

“You are amazing!” Kaylee gushed after he had gone.

Donna chuckled.

“Thank you dear. With training and practice you will be able to do the same thing. All you have to do is follow my instructions. Do you think you can do that?” she asked.

Kaylee nodded.

“Absolutely!”

Donna regarded her thoughtfully.

“You will have to trust me completely. In return I am going to ask…no, require you to do things you might find distasteful. You will be a part of my organization,” she said.

Kaylee nodded again.

“I can do that,” she said confidently.

Donna raised an eyebrow.

“Once we begin there is no turning back. We might even end up on the opposite side of a conflict from your sister,” she warned.

Kaylee chewed her lip.

“That’s fine with me. I won’t hurt Kara, but I would love to see her get hypnotized and humiliated,” she said slowly.

Donna laughed.

That was exactly the response she was hoping for from her new apprentice.

“I give you my word we won’t harm her. She might need to be…punished at some point, however,” she said.

“I’ll do it myself if it comes up,” Kaylee said coldly.

“Fair enough. Now then, I am sure you have many, many questions for me,” Donna replied as Tanner brought the craft beers they had ordered.

They talked extensively about hypnosis and the world Donna lived in; Kaylee was eager for any information she could get. Donna patiently answered her endless questions, and asked many of her own about Kaylee, Kara and Frankie. They discussed Kaylee becoming Donna’s apprentice in more detail, and the hypnotist invited her to her hotel suite after they were done for her first lesson.

Kaylee accepted enthusiastically.

After they’d finished their meal, Tanner brought the check.

“Oh we aren’t paying dear; Sleep!” Donna said, giving a snap.

Tanner instantly went into a trance, his eyes glazing over.

“Tanner, you will wake up in two minutes. You will miss us desperately; you will be extremely aroused, and the only way to get relief will be to go to the restroom and jerk off thinking about Kaylee and I naked. When you cum you will feel relaxed and happy that you were allowed the honor of serving us. Then you will comp our meal,” Donna informed him.

“They will take it out of my pay…,” Tanner managed to protest.

Donna raised an eyebrow, both impressed and annoyed by the young man’s minor act of defiance.

Then she laughed at him and rose from her chair.

“That is your problem. You will obey me,” she replied, strutting toward the door.

Kaylee felt a mild pang of guilt as she followed Donna past the hypnotized server.

However, her desire to learn true hypnotism far outweighed her pesky conscience and by the time she reached the door the self-centered Kaylee had forgotten about Tanner.

After a short limousine ride they arrived at Donna’s hotel. The incredible luxury establishment was called The Nine-Way.

The hotel was very exclusive, often frequented by celebrities and the very rich; it was a place society’s elite stayed to avoid the prying eyes of the publec.

Of course, it had been no problem for Donna to secure a room at the establishment. Her suite was enormous, essentially a two-bedroom apartment. The hotel had every service and amenity imaginable.

Donna’s topless slave-girl Annabelle greeted them at the door, taking her Goddess’s purse and jacket. Kaylee couldn’t help but stare; solidly bisexual, she found Annabelle gorgeous, even more so thanks to her utter submission to Donna.

“You like her? You may enjoy her if you wish,” Donna said with a grin.

“Oh my…well I...maybe later,” Kaylee said with a nervous laugh.

Donna nodded.

“Relax Kaylee. This type of thing is very common when you’re around True Hypnodommes. In fact, I’m going to go change and I don’t want you to be alarmed by my outfit. Have a seat. Make yourself comfortable,” Donna said with a wink.

Kaylee nodded.

“Okay. I can handle it, I’m just excited,” she said.

“Excellent. Annabelle, you will serve and obey Kaylee while she’s my guest,” Donna ordered.

“Yes Goddess,” Annabelle said with a curtsy.

“Kaylee, tell her what you’d like to drink,” Donna said, heading for the master bedroom.

“Okay…,” Kaylee said as she sat.

She was quiet, taking a moment and looking around the luxury suite, impressed by the expensive furnishings and opulent decor.

“Annabelle...you will make me a rum and coke,” Kaylee ordered tentatively.

“Yes ma’am,” Annabelle said, immediately moving to obey.

Kaylee smiled broadly as the topless blonde served her drink a few minutes later.

“Kneel,” she commanded Annabelle, taking a sip.

The blonde immediately sank to her knees before her.

Kaylee laughed in delight. She felt a rush of power unlike anything she had ever experienced.

“It’s amazing isn’t it? The thrill you get from being able to make someone do….anything you like,” Donna said from the bedroom doorway.

Kaylee turned to look at the hypnodomme, a small gasp escaping her lips.

The young woman was far from a prude, but Donna’s appearance surprised her just a bit…and aroused her as well.

Donna was wearing a black leather under-bust bustier, her tits completely exposed. She wore black and silver spiral-patterned pasties over her nipples, and a black G-string that just covered her shaved pussy; it disappeared between her bare ass cheeks, and thin straps connected it to black garter fishnet stockings. She wore large silver hoop earrings and a diamond bracelet. Five-inch black platform heels and her sapphire pendant completed her outfit.

“Wow!” Kaylee said, obviously impressed.

Donna sauntered over to stand in front of Kaylee, placing her hands on her hips in a power pose as she looked down at her new student.

The hypnodomme was an impressive, intimidating figure.

“Are you ready to begin your training?” Donna asked.

“Yes, Goddess Donna” Kaylee whispered, nodding.

Donna smiled.

She had the young woman eating out of her hand.

“Annabelle, lick my shoe,” Donna commanded casually, extending her right foot toward her slave.

The blonde obeyed instantly, going to her hands and knees and licking the hypnotist’s shiny black high heel.

Donna sat beside Kaylee on the couch.

“Lesson number one is simple; have confidence. A True Hypnotist must have supreme confidence in herself...” the Hypnodomme began.

Kaylee listened to every word, enthralled.

Donna had moved to sit on the couch beside Kaylee, continuing her basic lessons. After impressing upon her new student the importance of confidence when hypnotizing someone, Donna had moved on to the basic mechanics of swinging a pendulum, using her sapphire pendant to demonstrate.

“I myself rarely use a pendulum, but every hypnodomme should be skilled at using one. You never know what you might end up using as a focus,” she said.

Kaylee was fascinated at how easily Donna could make the sapphire move without moving her hand.

Annabelle had continued to lick at her Goddess shoes.

“Just keep it swinging smoothly...back and forth...back...and forth…it is important to maintain a steady rhythm…back…and forth…time your voice to the pendulum’s swing,” Donna was saying as she demonstrated, swinging the beautiful blue gemstone before Kaylee’s eyes.

The devious hypnotist slipped smoothly into a true induction and soon had Kaylee’s eyelids fluttering.

“...sleep Kaylee,” Donna said firmly.

Kaylee slumped back into the couch.

Donna smirked. Too easy.

“Now for a little insurance. Listen to me very carefully Kaylee…,” the hypnotist began.

Donna quickly and efficiently implanted a trigger phrase, great little student, deep into Kaylee’s subconscious that would send her into a trance anytime she spoke it aloud.

Then she awoke her student with no memory of actually going under, suggesting to Kaylee that she simply believed Donna had been giving her instructions on pendulum use.

“Annabelle, come sit beside Kaylee so she can practice her pendulum technique on you,” Donna ordered.

“Yes Goddess,” Annabelle said, obeying.

“Go ahead Kaylee. Practice, practice, practice! Oh, you are probably hungry! We’ve been talking for almost five hours. I’ll order up some dinner while you practice,” Donna said, checking the clock on the wall.

Kaylee nodded, then tentatively raised her malachite necklace before Annabelle’s eyes.

“Watch the pendant Annabelle…,” Kaylee began, starting It swinging slowly.

Donna smiled. She walked across the room toward the table with the room-service menu was.

There was a knock at the door before she could look at it.

Donna frowned.

Kaylee paused, lowering her necklace.

“Continue your practice dear. I’ll get it,” Donna said with a smile at her apprentice.

Kaylee nodded and lifted her pendant again.

Donna looked out the peep-hole.

She sighed in annoyance when she saw who it was.

She opened the door to reveal Stanley Davis, one of the hotel’s managers.

A man she had casually hypnotized when she checked in, making him give her the suite over the guests who had booked it.

“Hello Stanley,” She said, enjoying his startled reaction to her outfit.

“Ma’am...I apologize for bothering you. The guests who originally booked this suite are here, and they are livid we gave it to you,” Stanley said.

He was a mousey man around fifty, short and balding with thick rimmed glasses.

“And? Why do I care?” Donna scoffed.

“They...insisted that I speak with you, that I... make you vacate,” he said demurely.

“Excuse me? You’re bothering me with this? Kneel! Now!” Donna commanded.

“Yes ma’am” Stanley said, compelled to obey by a post-hypnotic suggestion.

“Stanley, I am extremely displeased you even came up here, let alone suggesting I might leave for someone else. You will need to be punished,” Donna said angrily.

“Yes ma’am” Stanley said, cowering.

Goddess. You will address me as Goddess!” Donna fumed.

“Yes Goddess!” Stanley agreed, cowering further

Donna was trying to decide what animal to change him into when a thought occurred to her.

“Stanley, who are these guests who want my suite?” she asked, suddenly curious.

“Some of the Calloway-Genaro family Goddess. Courtney Calloway and her sister Candice Genaro,” Stanley said demurely.

“Really. Perhaps we should invite them up for a little chat…,” Donna said with an evil smile.

The Calloways were a family of reality television stars, mostly famous for being rich. The matriarch of the family, Carla Calloway, had married a very wealthy businessman and had three daughters. When her husband passed away, Carla married a successful professional tennis player and had two more girls.

Now sixty and divorced, Carla was still a gorgeous, sexy woman who ruthlessly ran the family’s billion-dollar business empire with her five daughters by her side.

All five had grown up spoiled and entitled, and were now rich, arrogant and beautiful celebrities.

Each daughter had their own businesses and careers started with family money and made successful due to the family’s extremely popular reality show Calloway Confessions, and each had legions of social media followers who hung on their words and actions. Two of them were models, and all were considered trendsetters in fashion.

Courtney was Carla’s oldest daughter from her first marriage at thirty-seven; Candice was her youngest daughter at twenty-one.

Donna frowned; she wasn’t much into television or celebrities, and she detested vapid people like the Calloway-Genaros even before becoming a powerful hypnotist.

She commanded Stanley to go down and invite the two celebrities up to talk.

“Tell them I’ll consider giving up the suite if they sign some autographs or let me take a picture with them or something inane that their fans would ask for. Appeal to their egos and vanity,” she said, closing the door in Stanley’s face.

“What? Really?! Candice and Courtney?” Kaylee asked excitedly.

Donna raised an eyebrow.

“Are you impressed with those vapid trust fund brats?” she asked skeptically.

“I...I guess not...they’re just so glamorous and gorgeous and...” Kaylee stammered, embarrassed.

“Hypnotizable?” Donna asked with a grin.

“Oh my god! You...you’re going to hypnotize them?” Kaylee asked, stunned at the idea.

“Why not? I can do whatever I like. They think they have power because they’re rich and pretty. They’re wrong. I’ll show them power...and we will enjoy it. What do you think...my apprentice?” Donna asked slyly.

Kaylee grinned.

“Oh hell yes!” She said eagerly.

Donna nodded her approval.

“Celebrities are difficult to get close enough to hypnotize. This is a golden opportunity,” she said.

Donna ordered Annabelle to go wait in the bedroom, then took a seat in recliner directly across from the door, crossing her legs.

Kaylee stood behind her, fidgeting nervously.

They didn’t wait long before there was a knock at the door.

“Kaylee if you please,” Donna said, gesturing at her to open it.

The young woman went and opened the door. Two burly, serious looking men in suits stepped in and looked around, obviously the starlets’ bodyguards.

They looked at Donna in her hypnodomme outfit on the couch, and surveyed the room as they stepped aside to allow the two reality television personalities to enter. Courtney stepped in first; thirty-nine, she had a stunningly sexy body, tanned and very fit. She was wearing a simple black tank top and cutoffs; her long dark hair was in a messy ponytail, and she wore rose-colored stiletto sandals. Her finger and toenails were black, and her only accessory was her cellphone. Twenty-one year old Candice followed her in; also sexy and fit, her shorter hair was dyed an icy blue, and she wore a white jumpsuit with a very low-cut neckline, barely concealing her spectacular tits. She wore a gold choker-style necklace, and several gold bracelets and rings. Her fingernails were light blue, and she wore tall gold sandals. Her toenails were white, and she wore a gold toe ring on her left middle toe set with a large sapphire. She carried a small white clutch.

Both women wore big friendly smiles. Known for wearing some outrageous outfits, neither seemed fazed by Donna’s sexy and provocative appearance.

“Hello! You must be Donna! I’m Courtney, and this is Candice. It’s nice to meet you!” the older sister said, offering her hand.

Donna rose, wearing a big smile of her own.

“Hello ladies. It’s fantastic to meet you! Thank you for coming up,” she said, shaking Courtney’s hand.

“Thanks for being so understanding. We like booked this suite two whole months ago and we really need it,” Courtney said cheerfully.

“Ya, we can like, totally sign some stuff or take a few selfies with you for your Instagram page,” Candice added, seeming bored.

“That’s nice of you...but I have a much better idea...” Donna replied, extending her hand to Candice.

“Oh ya? What’s that?” Candice asked, taking Donna’s hand.

“You can feel my touch and hear my words, close your eyes and sleep now!” Donna said firmly.

She pulled the young woman’s arm toward her and down as she spoke.

Candice looked astonished for an instant, locking gazes with Donna before her eyes slammed shut and she wilted to the floor.

“Oh my god! Candice!” Courtney shrieked.

Both bodyguards moved toward Donna.

She waved at one with contempt.

A me recedere!” she said firmly, and he was telekinetically thrown backward into the wall.

The second one nearly reached Donna she pointed a finger at him

Est ut lacertae!” she said loudly.

The man transformed into small lizard, his clothes landing in a pile around his new form.

Courtney began to scream.

The bodyguard who had hit the wall struggled unsteadily to his feet.

Courtney began frantically fumbling with her phone.

Donna snatched it from her hand and threw it aside.

The bodyguard advanced toward the hypnotist, pulling a taser from his jacket.

Donna laughed mockingly and pointed.

Dolorem pati!” she said.

The man was suddenly wracked with pain, his arms and legs becoming weak. Donna casually knocked the taser from his hand and kicked him in the balls. He dropped to the floor whimpering.

“Candice wake up! Please just let us go, you can keep the suite!” Courtney said with panic in her voice.

She began backing away from Donna...and ran into Kaylee, who had quietly come up behind her.

Donna’s new apprentice grabbed Courtney’s arms and held her tightly.

“What the hell? Let me go bitch!” the celebrity said, starting to struggle.

Donna walked over to stand in front of Courtney and reached out to grasp her chin, her grip surprisingly strong.

Their eyes met.

“Look into my eyes...” Donna said.

Her eyes began to shimmer, then glow a deep blue as she activated The Mistress’s Gaze.

Kaylee watched with satisfaction, holding onto Courtney tightly as Donna quickly and easily hypnotized the struggling celebrity.

Immediately after Courtney’s eyes closed, the hypnodomme walked over the bodyguard she had kicked in the balls, grabbing him roughly by the hair and pulling his head up, forcing him to meet her gaze.

Donna quickly hypnotized him with the Mistress’s Gaze as well.

A few moments later Candice, Courtney and the bodyguard, whose name was Anton, were all kneeling side-by-side before a smirking Donna.

She took her time deepening their trances and suggesting that they must obey her until they were utterly unable to resist her suggestions or commands. In addition, she gave each of them a post-hypnotic trigger that would send them instantly back into trance. Then she questioned them about why they were in town and if they had anyone else in their entourage.

The celebrities were were in town to make an appearance promoting Candice’s makeup line, and they had an assistant waiting downstairs with their luggage. Her name was Sandy; Donna had Courtney call her and tell her to come up to the suite, then sent the sisters and their bodyguard to wait in her bedroom.

An attractive woman in her forties with short blond hair and blue eyes, Sandy was wearing a stylish blue pantsuit and sky-high black heels.

“Oh my goodness, who are you?” she asked, startled by Donna’s appearance.

“Don’t worry about who I am; just relax and have a look at this,” Donna replied.

She raised her beautiful sapphire pendant so it dangled in front of Sandy’s eyes, using her free hand to spin the huge gemstone.

“What? Where are Courtney and Candice?” Sandy demanded.

Her eyes were drawn to the glittering sapphire.

“Just relax, Sandy. Listen carefully to my voice…the girls are safe…just like you…safe and relaxed…just keep your eyes on the sapphire…see how it sparkles…it is very soothing to watch it spinning…keep your eyes on it and relax…as you listen to my voice…relaxing more and more with every word I speak…,” Donna purred in her practiced, hypnotic voice.

“W-What? Are…are you trying to hypnotize me?” Sandy asked, her subconscious mind already absorbing Donna’s soothing words.

She felt suddenly lightheaded, her entire body tingling slightly.

“I am hypnotizing you, dear…you cannot resist it…you know you are going into a trance…you are very relaxed…as you continue to watch the spinning sapphire…you are growing sleepy…very sleepy…relaxing deeper…deeper for me…your eyelids are growing heavy…heavy…,” Donna continued smoothly.

“No, s-stop. Stop! I…you can’t…sleepy…I mean, wait…,” Sandy stammered.

Her eyelids began to flutter and her shoulders slumped as a wave of relaxation washed over her.

“Very good…you are so sleepy…sleepy…you cannot stay awake any longer Sandy…you will close your eyes now and sleep!” Donna said firmly.

“N-No…I…sleep…,” Sandy mumbled before her eyes slammed shut and she collapsed to the carpet at Donna’s feet.

Smirking, Donna winked at Kaylee, who had watched her hypnotize Sandy. The Hypnotist commanded Sandy to stand up and open her eyes; then she ordered her to call down and have the celebrities’ luggage sent up to the suite.

A few minutes later a dozen large suitcases and bags arrived.

Donna ordered Courtney and Candice to come back into the living room and resume their kneeling positions, and sent Sandy into the bedroom to await further instructions along with Anton and Annabelle.

Then she picked up the lizard as it scurried across the carpet and put it into an empty drawer in the desk located in the corner of the living room.

Satisfied, the hypnotist turned to Kaylee.

“Ready to have some fun?” Donna asked with an evil grin.

“Hell yes! I can’t believe you hypnotized Candice Genaro and Courtney Calloway!” Kaylee replied with a laugh as she looked at the kneeling sisters.

“Why not? They’re just people. And now they are nothing but slaves,” Donna said with a chuckle.

Kaylee smiled.

“Of course. They are nothing compared to a hypnotist,” she said.

Donna nodded her approval, then turned her attention to the sexy kneeling women.

“Candice and Courtney, you will stand up,” she commanded.

Unable to do anything but obey, the sisters rose.

Donna sat on the couch, crossing her legs casually.

“Please have a seat Kaylee,” she said, patting the couch next to her.

Kaylee joined her, kicking off her sandals.

“Candice, Courtney...wide awake and aware now!” Donna said firmly, snapping her fingers.

The two reality stars came out of their trances.

“What the hell...?” Candice asked, blinking.

She looked around, a confused expression on her face.

“Oh my god! She...she did something to us… she hypnotized us! And she turned Curtis into a lizard!” Courtney shrieked.

“What...?” Candice said, even more confused.

Donna chuckled.

“Your vapid sister is correct. You sexy brats have become my slaves,” she said casually.

“Listen bitch, do you know who we are?” Candice said indignantly.

She put her hands on her hips.

“Candice, run!” Courtney said, panic in her voice.

The older sister had seen what Donna could do; she backed away, turning toward the door.

“Oh Courtney, freeze. Don’t move,” Donna said nonchalantly.

Courtney felt an overwhelming urge to obey Donna’s command; her own desire was simply overridden by a subconscious compulsion, terrifyingly powerful.

She froze, unable to move a muscle.

“Oh my god! What the fuck is happening? Court, what is wrong with you?” Candice said, confused and frustrated.

She took a step back.

“Courtney, you will come here and stand in front of me,” Donna commanded next.

The dark-haired beauty turned and walked stiffly back, struggling to resist with each step, and stood before before the smirking hypnotist.

“Courtney...?” Candice said, suddenly uncertain.

“Candice, run! Get help!” Courtney said, panic evident in her voice.

“No no, Candice; what you will do is stand next to your sister and don’t move until I tell you to,” Donna ordered.

Candice looked stunned as she obeyed.

“What…? I can’t move!” Candice said as she obeyed, her voice a frustrated squeal.

“You can’t do this!” Courtneybprotested.

“Courtney, why can’t I move?” Candice asked, trembling as she tried to turn and walk away.

“Of course I can, you stupid little brat, ” Donna said, clearly enjoying herself.

Kaylee smiled, enjoying how utterly helpless the two rich and powerful starlets were before Donna.

“I’ll fucking destroy you!” Candice shrieked.

“Our mother will—“ Courtney began angrily.

“Do absolutely nothing! You are both pathetic; you think because you are rich and pretty and famous that you are powerful…now you see that you are not! You are weak, shallow and now you are mine to do with as I please,” Donna sneered.

“Our mom is going to destroy you!” Candice said stubbornly.

“I hope she tries. She will end up hypnotized too. Or maybe I’ll turn her into a goat,” Donna replied coolly.

Tears began to trickle from Courtney’s eyes.

“Why are you doing this to us?” she asked.

“Because you think you’re better than everyone else; you think you can do whatever you want, get whatever you want. You are smug, arrogant, self-centered and entitled brats. I am a true hypnodomme; I have real power, as you are about to see. Also I am doing it because I can, and I hate cunts like you,” Donna explained calmly.

Courtney and Candice both began to shout for help.

“Silence! Now strip naked, both of you,” Donna ordered.

Candice and Courtney both began to sob as they removed their clothes and stood naked before Donna and Kaylee. Both women had absolutely incredible bodies; fit and toned with big round asses, small waists, fantastic tits and magnificent abs.

“That is much better. You are both very sexy bitches. However, I’m afraid you’re both useless until we get you some training,” Donna said.

She turned to her apprentice.

“We will start with foot worship. It is nice and basic, easy for new slaves to learn and it establishes their subservient place right away in their minds. It also feels fantastic. Which one would you like first?” Donna asked.

Kaylee was thoughtful for a moment, a wicked smile on her lips.

“Candice,” she said as if choosing an ice cream flavor.

She felt a mild pang of guilt and sympathy as she looked at Candice’s tear-streaked face. However, the lure of power was far too strong for the selfish Kaylee.

Seeing the smug, arrogant celebrities standing naked and helplessly enslaved was incredibly exciting.

She felt her pussy moisten in anticipation.

“Candice you will kneel,” Donna ordered.

“I will not—oh fuck!” Candice said.

The younger sister sank to her knees.

“Now crawl to Kaylee and kiss her feet,” the hypnotist commanded next.

Candice began to sob again as she obeyed.

Kaylee giggled.

“Don’t just kiss, slave-Candice; lick her soles, suck on her toes. Really worship her feet and know in your heart you are now nothing...nothing but a naked little foot slave,” Donna said cruelly.

Candice did as she was ordered, sensually licking and kissing every part of Kaylee’s feet, then sucking her toes one at a time.

Courtney made a wordless grunt of frustration, tears trickling down her cheeks as she watched her sister humiliate herself.

“Oh Courtney don’t worry I haven’t forgotten you. Come kneel before me and take off my shoes and stockings,” Donna commanded.

Courtney obeyed, taking off Donna’s sexy heels and sliding off her gartered stockings.

“Good girl. You will now kiss my feet,” Donna commanded.

She looked at Kaylee as Courtney obeyed.

Her apprentice had leaned back, her eyes closed and was moaning softly as Candice continued her task.

Smiling, Donna directed Courtney through the finer points of foot-worship, letting both girls continue debasing themselves for what seemed like an eternity.

“That’s it girls…you are doing great. The more you worship our feet, the more enslaved you become. You are starting to realize deep down you are better off as slaves...and it excites you. The more you fight it, the more aroused you will become. It will build slowly, you can’t fight it…,” Donna purred.

Her words penetrated in to celebrities’ subconscious minds, which were defenseless and open to her suggestions.

“Okay, that’s enough for now. Back on your knees, sluts,” Donna commanded next.

Candice and Courtney obeyed.

Both women’s breathing was ragged from sobbing.

“That was amazing!” Kaylee said with a grin.

“I’m glad you enjoyed it. There’s so much more to come...and cum, if you catch my meaning. So let’s move on, shall we? Kaylee dear, you don’t need those clothes on right now, do you?” Donna said with a laugh.

“Nope!” Kaylee said.

She stood and quickly removed her jeans and top, as well as her bra. She sat back down wearing only her jewelry and a skimpy green thong.

“Okay, Courtney you will kiss your way up my legs. Slowly, take your time. Worship me. Candice you will do the same for Kaylee. Make your way slowly up our legs and then eat our pussies,” Donna commanded.

Candice teared up again, but Courtney was more stoic this time.

“I’ll fucking kill you,” she growled.

“Oh honey you won’t even remember this...unless I decide to allow you to,” Donna said mockingly.

“Please…please let us go…I will give you anything you want!” Candice begged as she and her sister moved to obey Donna’s orders.

Kaylee and Donna both laughed.

“We want you as slaves,” Kaylee said.

“That’s right...you can feel your submission growing in your mind...knowing your free wills are are gone...feeling aroused by my power over you,” Donna said smoothly as the women kissed, nibbled and licked their way up both she and Kaylee’s legs.

Courtney pulled off Donna’s black thong and began to lick at her pussy. Candice simply pulled Kaylee’s underwear aside and began to suck at her clit.

Courtney and Candice both felt a strangely pleasant tingle as they worshipped the women’s pussies. They both still fought the humiliating commands with everything they had...but it wasn’t anywhere near enough.

Their resolve was slowly weakening, being replaced by a desire that both excited and disgusted them in equal measure.

“Yes...YES!” Donna yelled, spreading her legs wide as Courtney continued to eat her pussy.

“Oh! Oh god yes! Suck my clit Candice! That right, suck me, lick me you fucking arrogant bitch!” Kaylee squealed with ecstasy as the young celebrity worshipped her pussy.

Kaylee orgasmed explosively, her body shuddering as she let out a long wordless moan.

Donna was more controlled; after two smaller orgasms she then had a larger one.

“Yes! Oh yes!” She yelled, grabbing Courtney’s hair and shoving her face into her pussy so she was sure to cum on the hapless slave.

After she and Kaylee recovered a bit, Donna put the sisters back on their knees and called Annabelle from the bedroom with a pair of ornate collars.

“Here, go ahead and put this on Candice,” Donna said, handing Kaylee a collar.

Kaylee felt a rush of power as she fastened the slave-collar around Candice’s neck.

“Bitch!” Candice said.

“Oh no you don’t get to talk to her like that! Down Candice! Down on all fours now!” Donna ordered.

Candice got down.

“That’s a good dog! Now bark for me!” Donna commanded.

Candice immediately let out three loud barks.

“Again! Speak doggie!” Donna said.

Candice again barked.

Kaylee laughed in delight, patting her on the head.

Seeing the normally vain and smug Candice Genaro utterly dominated and humiliated gave her an incredible rush and made her even more eager to learn to use True Hypnotism.

“Okay. Now that that’s settled, the real depravity can begin,” Donna said evilly.

She called out Anton and Sandy and had them strip.

Donna had not cut loose as a Domme lately, and her little performance with Peggy at the Spiral had reminded her how much she loved controlling the wills of others and making them do things against their own desires.

With the skill of a master, Donna proceeded to direct an intense and depraved orgy.

She and Kaylee both had turns riding Anton’s cock, and she made both Candice and Courtney suck him as well. He shot his load in Courtney’s face and then on Candice’s tits after he recovered.

Donna then gave him a break, and took pictures and video of Candice and Courtney both worshipping Sandy’s bare feet. She then recorded video of Candice eating Kaylee’s ass, while Courtney licked Annabelle’s asshole. She then directed Anton to fuck both Courtney and Candice in the ass, which she also filmed; by that time, both women were crying out with pleasure, hypnotically forced to enjoy being turned into hypno-sluts.

Donna had Candice lick her pussy, and Courtney lick Kaylee’s until they had each orgasmed twice more. After she and Kaylee were satisfied, she made them lick Annabelle and Sandy’s pussies until both women had orgasms.

Candice and Courtney found themselves trembling with pleasure, unable to reach thier release.

They were sobbing, begging Donna to let them cum.

“Please Goddess!” Courtney said.

“Please, I need to cum for you!” Candice said pathetically.

Donna laughed at them.

Kaylee found the whole evening surreal...and incredibly enjoyable. Donna’s shear power and her utter domination of the five people was incredible and sexy, scary and thrilling all at the same time.

She could not wait until she could hypnotize people.

“Okay Candice, Courtney…eat each other. Sixty-nine with your sister! You will both cum when I tell you” Donna ordered, tossing them two large dildos.

Almost intolerably aroused, the sisters scrambled to position themselves so they could begin frantically eating one another’s pussies.

Donna looked at Kaylee with a smirk.

Kaylee grinned, her doubts and reservations gone.

They watched the reality starlets desperately lick and suck at one another or a a few minutes before Donna finally commanded them to cum.

“Cum, slave-Candice and slave-Courtney! Cum now in each other’s faces, you fucking worthless bitches! Cum hard now!” she said loudly.

Both Candice and Courtney shrieked in ecstasy as they finally got their release.

Kaylee and Donna shared a chuckle at the sisters’ expense, as the two hypno-slaves lay trembling and gasping on the carpet.

“That was fucking great! So pervy, but so hot! I can’t believe you did that to them! Courtney Calloway and Candice Genaro are your fucking slaves,” Kaylee said with a giggle.

Donna smiled wolfishly.

“Unfortunately I can’t keep them; I will have to make them forget about all this. However, we can play with them all night, and I will install triggers in their subconscious minds to bring them under my power again in the future. Perhaps we can collect their other sisters and their mother at some point. In the morning I will have my new accountant set up an offshore account so these two cunts transfer a few million dollars each to me. They will never miss it,” she declared.

Kaylee giggled again.

“You are awesome,” she said.

Donna winked at her.

“Unfortunately, I am afraid that tomorrow I will need to leave this hotel and find another place to stay if I am going to remain in town for a little while longer,” she said.

“You can stay with me; I have a big house all to myself,” Kaylee offered eagerly.

Just as Donna had expected.

“Thank you dear, that is very generous of you. I will stay a week, and then you will need to accompany me back to Boise if you wish to continue your training long-term,” the hypnotist replied seriously.

Kaylee hesitated, chewing her bottom lip.

Then she smiled and nodded.

“Of course Goddess Donna,” she said.

Donna was obviously pleased.

“Wonderful! Shall we get back teaching these two their place?” she asked slyly.

“Absolutely!” Kaylee agreed.

“Oh and remind me that I need to hypnotize the lizard when he turns back into a man tomorrow,” Donna added.

“Sure,” Kaylee said.

Smiling, Donna rose and turned around.

She bent and spread her ass cheeks.

A giggling Kaylee rose and mimicked her teacher’s pose.

“Candice, you will eat my asshole. Courtney, you will eat Kaylee’s asshole,” Donna commanded.

The hypnotist and her apprentice both moaned with pleasure as the sexy hypnotized celebrities buried their faces in their asses and began to lick.