The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Goddess Blessed

by J. Darksong & Gbrn32e

Ch. 6)

“Mom. Mom! MOMMY!” Lucy hissed, causing Veronica to finally pause and glance down at her daughter. “Can you PLEASE stop doin’ that? Everybody can SEE you!”

“So?” Roni retorted, dabbing at her handkerchief, rubbing it lightly around her daughter’s face, to the girl’s continued embarrassment. “Let them look. I just want to make sure you look absolutely perfect when you and your little friends take the stage.” She sighed softly, glancing down at Lucy’s dress. “And honestly, its a good thing I am! The hem of your dress is all wrinkled! I almost wish I’d brought an iron with me,” she muttered, rubbing and straightening the marginally wrinkled cloth. Lucy gave her father a pleading look.

“Roni, leave the poor girl alone, will ya?” Parker replied, taking his wife by the arm, physically pulling her away, getting a quiet ‘thank you’ from Lucy. “Seriously! The girl looks fine. You fussed over her for two hours before we drove here.”

“But, Parker, it’s her first concert,” Roni protested, starting to tear up. “I just... sniff want it to be sniff perfect....” Sighing deeply, Parker pulled her into a deep embrace, kissing her lightly, rubbing her back. After a moment, she calmed down, shaking her head. “I’m sorry. I’m just... pregnancy hormones... I’m acting overly emotional. I know its not really this big a deal. I’ll try and keep it under control.”

“It’s okay, love,” Parker told her. “Believe me, I understand. I really wasn’t that enthusiastic about this whole thing, but now that we’re actually here... now suddenly, it’s like ‘Oh my god, my little girl is about to perform in front of an audience for the first time!’” He chuckled. “We’re probably the proudest parents attending here tonight!”

“Make that, the second proudest,” Nigel Grimalde stated with aplomb, as he and his wife Patricia walked over to join them. “Curious to see you here, Albinn,” he said with a smirk. “Not that I doubt your love for your daughter in any way... but I would imagine something like this would be even more... trying... for someone with your unique physiology?”

Parker rolled his eyes. “Yes, Grimalde, it’s going to be hell. I can admit that much. I’ve been to the practice sessions after all. Still, it’s for our kids, as you say. And it’ll be worth it to see her stand up with the rest of the kids, smile and take her bow. I’d imagine you feel the same about Robbie.” He smirked. “Besides, if a crusty old fart like yourself can actually pull yourself away from work for a night to show up, then I HAD to show up.”

Across the room, Lucy rolled her eyes, shaking her head. “Well, at least the grown-ups are buggin’ each other now instead of us,” she said to her best friend, Robert Grimalde. “I didn’t think my mom was ever gonna let me go.”

“Huh. Think YOU got it bad?” Robbie said, glancing sidelong at his father and Lucy’s bantering back and forth. “At least you only had your mom and dad come with you! I had mom, and dad, and Angela, and Dee Dee, and Connie, and all of them were goin’ on and on ’bout how I needed to just ‘relax and breathe and don’t be nervous and just have fun and you’ll be great, and just try your hardest’....” He shook his head. “I mean, I wasn’t nervous or anything until they started MAKING me nervous! I’m just glad yer here, Lucy. I thought for sure you were gonna stay home after what those stupid older kids said the other day.”

“Well,” she said, glancing down, “I almost did. But my dad told me I had ’sponsibilites to my friends and the class, so I decided to go ahead and come. Besides, you said it yourself! Those older kids are just bein’ dumb! The best way to show ’em is to just ignore ’em and play the concert like we were gonna do anyway.” Robbie nodded in agreement.

Just them, their teacher, Ms. Fenwick clapped loudly. “All right, my little maestros,” she said with a wide smile, “it’s nearly time to perform! I need everyone to go to the classroom and retrieve their instruments. We’re going to do a quick warm up to get everyone ready. Parents, I’d like to ask you all to take your seats. The performance will begin in ten minutes!” With obvious reluctance, the parents left, heading back out to the front, while their children made their way down the hallway to the classroom. Lucy glanced up, however, as a tall thin man in a black suit and tie walked past, brushing against her, nearly knocking her over. Rather than say anything, however, he continued on his way, humming softly to himself.

“You okay?” Robbie asked.

“Yeah,” Lucy nodded, turning away, following him back to the classroom. “I’m okay.”

Out front in the audience, Patty and Angela glanced over in delighted surprise. “Hey! You made it after all,” Angela stated, standing up to allow the tall dark skinned teenager to slip in past her. “I thought that business down in Medford would keep you gone at least another day.”

“Naw, we just finished up, actually,” Tawnya Parkinson replied, sliding into a set next to the lovely blonde. “Sioban and Katie are tying up a few loose ends, and said they’d be over as well, but they told me to go ahead so I didn’t miss the squirt’s big day!” She grinned, winking. “A little side benefit of the new generation, being able to teleport makes it easier to keep important appointments like this one.” Dee Dee and Patty both chuckled.

“Well, I’m sure Robbie will be ecstatic to find out you made it to his concert,” Nigel commented. “He was rather upset when he heard you wouldn’t be able to make it. He tried to act as if it wasn’t a big deal, but we could all tell he was disappointed.”

“Heh. Keeping a stiff upper lip, just like his old man,” Parker commented from the row behind them. Nigel merely raised an eyebrow.

“That reminds me, Parker,” Nigel began, his bland tone of voice causing Parker to frown, “I had a very interesting conversation with the kids the last time your daughter stayed over for the night. Something about a comment that young Katherine Frasier apparently made while an impressionable young mind was within earshot?”

Parker blushed deeply. “Hey, now, that one was totally on you,” he protested, shaking his head. “You’re the one that sent her over to ask such a cockamamie thing in the first place, hoping that I’d talk her out of it!”

“Yes,” Nigel replied drily. “And a fat lot of good that did.”

“Now, now, you two,” Veronica said diplomatically, “I think there was more than enough going on with THAT particular situation that it doesn’t need to be rehashed. Let’s just focus on the present, okay? The curtain’s going up.... looks like the concert is just about to begin!”

Indeed, the concert did start. The second-grade music teacher, Ms. Fenwick, gave a short speech, telling everyone about all the hard work the youngsters had done over the past several weeks, and how proud she already was for them, before announcing which songs they would be performing. Taking the podium, she then led the group in a fairly good rendition of ‘Hot Cross Buns’, followed by ‘ Baa Baa Black Sheep’ and ‘All Through the Night’. The follow up with ‘Old MacDonald’ and ‘Good King Wenceslas’ was a bit shakier, but still admirable for a group of second graders. Parker was gritting his teeth through most of it to the point that his dentist would likely have words with him on his next visit. And yet, when the performance ended with their rendition of ‘Amazing Grace’, he was on his feet clapping and applauding as hard and as proudly as any other parent.

Ms. Fenwick waited for the applause to die down before approaching the microphone again. “Thank you, everyone, for that round of applause. In just a moment, Mr. Saks’ sixth-grade class concert class will be performing. In the meantime, while they’re getting set up, our guest conductor, Mr. Horne, the director from the high school marching band, will perform a short piece on the oboe. Please give him your attention while the students prepare.”

As the teacher moved back to her seat, she noticed one of the students waving his hand. “Yes, Robert, what is it?”

“Ms. Fenwick, can I go to the bathroom? Please?” Robbie asked, legs clenched.

The teacher scowled. “Can’t you hold it?”

Robbie shook his head. “Uh uh! I really gotta go, Ms. Fenwick!”

The teacher sighed heavily. “Okay, fine, go ahead,” she muttered as he rose to his feet and practically ran down the hallway towards the bathroom. “Go, and come right back. And you’d better NOT be playing video games in there, young man,” she admonished after him.

Turning the corner, Robbie let out a soft sigh. Hmph. It’s not as if I was lying or anything, he thought, shaking his head as I slid his Nintendo Switch out of his jacket pocket, sliding a pair of earbuds into his ears. I really DO have to take a leak. I just wanna enjoy myself while I’m in there, that’s all. Besides, he thought in disgust as the door closed behind him, who wants to listen to a bunch of crummy sixth graders anyway?

* * *

“Oh, you are freaking kidding me!” Claire Watson murmured in awe as she glanced around her. “All of this is in the basement of your house?!?”

“Aye,” Eugene Frasier replied, leading her back through his personal lab, around to his materials testing room. “Not that you should be overly surprised, mind. You’ve been to Parker Albinn’s underground training area, and the same construction team that set up my lab created his gym.”

“Huh, guess you have a point there,” she stated, still looking around. “But this is just... I mean, it’s so much bigger! And all this equipment and machines and computers and... and... everything!” She whistled softly. “This place puts the Batcave to shame.”

“Ach, well, I’m glad to know all of my hard work measures up to that of a fictional comic book character,” Gene replied drily, smirking. “But yes, I appreciate the compliment. At any rate, las, I asked ye here for a specific purpose. I assume by now you’ve had words with your teachers as to why?”

Claire shook her head. “Not really. They just said you wanted to speak to me about something important, and that you’d explain the details in person.”

“Aye... I should have guessed they’d keep you in the dark,” he sighed. “Claire... I have a confession to make. For the past several weeks now, I’ve been vetting you, checking into your background, talking with your mom, and your friends, learning more about you. Nae, lass, not in a bad or creepy kind of way, I assure you,” he said, waving a hand as her expression darkened. “Tell me, lass... ever hear of Armor Man?”

Claire blinked in surprise. “Armor Man? Are you kidding me? Everyone knows about him! Guy saved the world a few dozen times after all. I mean... I...” her eyes widened. “Ohhh... oh man... no way! You’re... you’re...” Eugene nodded simply. “You’re the one that created his armor!”

Gene opened and closed his mouth a few times, trying to think of an apt response. “You... could say that aye. Or, to put it more aptly, you could say that I am Armor Man. I not only created it, but I also piloted it around for a number of years as well—”

“Wait! Wait, wait, waaaaaaiiiiit a minute,” Claire protested. “That can’t be right. I remember... a while back, a few years ago, there was a whole thing about it, this big government push to have all Supers registered or something! And they were trying to identify who was in the armor. And you were on TV while Armor Man—”

“Was helping earthquake victims in Asia,” he replied with a nod. “A bit of misdirection, that. I didn’t want anyone knowing it was me inside the armor, and a few people were starting to speculate as to who would be capable of creating that level of technology. I was on the short list, so I arranged for a number of public appearances while ‘Armor Man’ was busy helping people in need.”

“So... how did you manage that?” she asked.

“Remote neural link, operated by a close and trusted friend,” he replied. “She was my former protege and employee. And the neural link was actually HER creation, one that I borrowed from her again recently a few months ago when I had to face off against my brother, who had sent a small army of Omega Girl clones to kill me.” Claire blinked, jaw gaping. “It’s... complicated,” he said with a sigh. “The point is that I was able to operate my armor by remote control at times to keep everyone from guessing the truth. And... that brings us to the reason I called you here.”

“Um... yeah,” she said slowly. “About that... why DID you call me here? Why show me all this, and reveal your secret to me?” In answer, Gene gestured to the wall and, tapping a small button on his watch, slid back a panel revealing a gleaming silver suit of high tech armor. This suit, however, was noticeably smaller than his previous suits, and the shape to it was definitely sculpted for a female body form. “No way. Nooooo way. You can’t mean... you want me—”

“To become the next Armor Man,” Eugene confirmed. “Or Armor Girl... Armor Woman. Whatever ye wish to call yerself.” He chuckled. “As to the obvious question lingering on yer lips of ‘Why me’? Well, lass, the armor is verra specific in how it interacts with the wearer. It uses a neural interface that links directly to the user’s nervous system, enabling it to move at the speed of thought. However, to fully integrate with the suit’s onboard AI, it requires someone without special powers... or someone who’s power is, er... of a lower power resonance to keep it from interfering with the system.”

Claire frowned. “So, what you’re saying is, someone who’s powers are lame and weak enough that they won’t interfere with the system, like, say, controlling paper?”

“Your words, not mine, lass,” Gene replied with a shrug. “But I did run a verra thorough examination of a sample of your DNA, and your compatibility with the system was an eighty-three percent match. And to put that into perspective, I’ve tested more than a hundred purely mundane samples, and the highest I’ve found was a distant second at sixty-eight percent.” He sighed softly. “But in truth, Claire, that was really only a secondary concern. As I said, I’ve done my research. I’ve talked at length with your mom, your friends, and your teachers. I’ve followed your early exploits of heroism even before you took the name Paper Doll. I’ve come to learn the type of person you are, Claire... and that, more than anything, is the reason why I asked you here today.”

Claire nodded softly, glancing down, blushing heavily. It wasn’t every day that one of the heroes you’d grown up idolizing gave you such a compliment. “I’m not quite so arrogant to think that the world cannae get by without me,” Eugene continued, walking across the room, activating a wall-sized monitor. The screen showed several different images, national disasters, civil unrest, fighting and looting, even a military skirmish happening over in the Middle East. “But Armor Man, in whatever form, is a necessity. The technology within that suit represents an incredible potential for good... or for evil. That armor has allowed me to go toe-to-toe with Omega Girl and win. The onboard AI has enough data to come up for a counter and neutralization scenario for nearly every Super on the planet. The only real limitations are the limitations of the one wearing it. And that is why I want the one I pass it onto to have the heart and soul of a true hero within them.”

“Geez,” Claire muttered, blushing even brighter. “You... really know how to put a girl on the spot.” Taking a deep steadying breath, she turned to face him and sighed. “Mr. Frasier. I am so very honored. SO honored. You can’t even believe how floored I am right now. But... I... can’t accept.”

It was Eugene’s turn to blink in surprise. “Eh? You... cannae accept?” he repeated back.

“I’m sorry. It’s just... too much,” she said, gesturing helplessly. “I’m still so new to this hero thing. I’m really just learning to use my own powers to their best abilities. Plus, well, trying to balance school and friendship, and having something of a personal life...” She sighed again, shoulders slumping. “To tell the truth... it scares me. I’m a small time hero, sir. I help out people in my neighborhood. I go after muggers or car thieves, and maybe the occasional Super. Armor Man saves the entire world. And that’s... just too much for me. But... well, maybe you could check my best friend, Allison Johnson? She’s a mundane, no special powers at all. And she would love nothing better than to be a hero!”

Gene nodded sagely. “Well, lass, I think ye vastly underestimate yerself. Yer a lot more important than ye ken. But... it’s yer choice. If you dinnae wish the responsibility, I certainly willane force it upon ye. As for yer friend Allison, aye... she is also on my list. My second choice after you, actually. So... perhaps I will give her a call.”

Claire let out the breath she’d been holding. “Okay. Well, um... again, I really want to thank you for all this. For the tour and the, er, offer. I, um... guess I should just head back out now? Mr. Albinn said I should let him know how this meeting went... and now I guess it was to find out if I would still continue as his student after all this.” She turned to move only to freeze as Eugene grabbed her shoulder.

“Not so fast, my lass,” he replied with a smirk. “Ye dinnae think I’d let you leave like this, did ye?”

“Eeep!” Claire winced as he lead her back to the previous, where a large raised dais sat in the center of the room next to a bunch of computer terminals. “Oh, geez! No! Wait! You don’t have to do this!” she protested, causing Gene to pause. “I swear, I don’t tell anyone about your secret identity! You don’t have to erase my memory or anything...”

“Erase your...” Eugene burst out into laughter. “Ach, lass, yer a real comedienne ye are! Seriously, though... I brought ye here to see about getting ye properly outfitted.” At her blank look, he chuckled ruefully. “I’m talking costumes, lass. Neuroweave, like Parker and Veronica sport.” He gestured lightly, and his clothing disappeared in the blink of an eye, replaced with a silver skintight suite with gold circuitry etched all along it. “It’s currently a bit difficult and pricey to create, so thus far I’ve only managed to personally outfit Supers that I trust well enough to allow down here. I’m still planning to tinker with the system a bit and see if I can make it more readily available... but for now, if ye want a lightweight, bulletproof, nigh-indestructible costume that you can change into and out of with literally a thought, then I’m the only game in town.”

A small smile creased Claire’s lips. “And... you’d do that for me, even after I turned down your earlier offer?”

“I dinnae see what one has to do with the other,” Gene replied with a shrug. “And besides, ye might change yer mind some day. At any rate, the idea of you being injured again, like during your run in with that rogue Chopper, sickens me. If a simple costume change will help give you a better chance of surviving these mean streets, then, by all means, allow me to assist you.”

Claire’s smile became a true one. “Oh, that’s... thank you, sir! Really! And, um... far be it for me to look a gift horse in the mouth. So, Mr. Frasier... let’s get me suited up!”

* * *

Robbie Grimalde sighed softly to himself as the battery warning flashed on his Switch. Turning off the device, he removed his earbuds and slid it back into his jacket pocket. Walking over to wash his hands, he glanced up at the clock and groaned inwardly. Crap! I got all caught up with that last stupid level and lost track of the time! Ms. Fenwick is gonna give me detention for sure! Drying his hands, he slid them into his pockets. Ah well. Guess I better go face the music...

Stepping out into the hallway, he frowned. Strangely enough, there was no music. In the ten minutes he’d been gone, the sixth graders should have been fully into their performance, but the only sounds he could hear coming from the stage was the sound of some old guy talking. As he drew closer, however, he could make out his words. “...nice and quiet and docile, just like sheep,” he, chuckling darkly. “Obedient docile sheep... and I’m the shepherd. And now, it’s time for me to shear my brainwashed little sheep of all your money and valuables!” Robbie froze, peeking carefully around the corner, staring up at the tall lanky man dressed in a fancy tuxedo, and top hat, holding a silver oboe. As he held up a hand and snapped his fingers, several of the school’s teachers entered from the side doors, all dressed in pale blue jumpsuits with musical notes etched all over.

“Now, my musical slaves,” the man said, “go out in the audience and liberate all the money, gold and jewels from my hypnotized patrons. And I mean every last cent! This is the finest and most expensive prep school in the country, and all of these snooty arrogant parents are loaded! Ahh... but not for long. Soon all of your money will be mine!” He laughed loudly. “Yes... no matter how rich and powerful you are, eventually everyone will pay The Piper!”

Robbie’s eyes widened, and he drew back around the corner. CRAP! Crap crap crap crap crap! he thought to himself, pulling out his cell phone. I shoulda known! T’nya described ’im perfectly back from when they fought ’im! Crap... I gotta tell someone!” He glanced down his list of phone contacts, frowning. Mom, Dad, Angela... nope, they’re all in the audience right now. So is Dee Dee and Connie. Oh! T’nya! She an’ S’ban are out of town fighting bad guys, but she always said to call if there was trouble and she would come runnin’! Flicking up her number, he dialed, glancing around the corner anxiously, just knowing the Piper or someone could peek around and see him at any moment.

Beep “Sorry, I’m not here right now. But if you leave me a voicemail, I will get right back to you! Thanks, and have a great day!” BEEP!

“Ah, man!” he hissed, before clamping a hand over his mouth. Ah, man! It’s going straight to voicemail! She must still be busy! Still, better let her know what’s goin’ on! Whispering quietly, he left a detailed message about what was happening, and to come back as soon as possible. He also dialed Sioban and Miss Katie’s numbers as well, both of which went straight to voicemail, so he left messages for them as well. Crap. What next? I bet Mr. Frasier could help... ’cept I don’t have his phone number. And Darryl and Miss Karen are out of town on vacation doing their ‘hunny mooney’ thing. I... I’m all alone...

For a moment, he started to panic, his lip trembling, eyes watering, not knowing what to do. But... surprisingly enough, he managed to get hold of his fear and push it down. No. I’m not a little baby! And I’m not gonna sit around and cry like one either! he told himself with resolve. Mom and Dad and S’bon, and T’nya... they wouldn’t just sit around helpless. They’d do something. I might just be a kid, but there must be something I can do. Heck, Lucy is just a kid too, but she... she... has super powers! Robbie suddenly realized. Moving carefully back to the edge of the corner, he peered around at the stage.

Lucy and the rest of his classmates sat perfectly still, staring straight ahead, completely out of it. Robbie paused, debating with himself for a moment, before deciding to go for it. Moving slowly and quietly, he inched along the side of the wall, moving back to his seat next to Lucy. He need not have worried, however; the Piper, the only capable of actual thought at the moment, was busy monologing to the audience, his attention fully diverted. Grabbing Lucy by the hand, he pulled gently, then harder, trying to get her to stand up. Unfortunately, the girl was stronger than she looked, and wouldn’t budge.

“Dangit... Lucy... come on!” he grunted in frustration. “I need you to come with me!”

Abruptly, she stood up, nearly knocking Robbie to the ground. “Yes,” she said softly, eyes still glazed. “I will come with you, I will obey.”

Robbie winced, definitely a bit freaked out seeing his friend act like a mindless zombie. “Um... okay... then follow me, but be quiet, okay?” he whispered. Lucy merely nodded, and as he’d hoped, followed him back down the hallway to the bathroom area. “Okay,” he said, once the door close behind them. “We’re safe now. Lucy, you have to help me. The bad guys have taken over the school and we have to stop them.” Lucy merely stood there, swaying slightly. “Lucy? Aw man... come on, Lucy,” he said, shaking her, trying to get her to snap out of it. “Wake up already!”

Suddenly, Lucy gasped, glancing around in shock. “R-Robbie? Wh... what happened? Where am I? Is th... is this the boy’s restroom?!?” she asked, voice going up in alarm.

“Shhh!” Robbie cautioned her. “Yeah! We’re in the bathroom, hiding out! Are you okay? You’re not a zombie anymore, are you?”

“Zombie? What do you mean?”

“I’m not kidding! A few minutes ago, you were a total zombie! That guy, the Piper... he’s hypnotized everyone in the school! Don’t you remember?”

Lucy frowned. “Huh... wait. I think so... that guy, he was playing a song on his instrument... and I started feeling really sleepy...” She shook her head. “I was thinking he was a stranger, that he didn’t act like a teacher. But... yeah! The Piper. Momma told me about him! He brainwashes people with his music—OH! Mom! Dad! Robbie, we have to—”

“I know,” he said grimly. “Our parents are out in the audience... that mean’s they are brainwashed too. Lucy, we have to save them and stop the bad guys. Us... you and me.”

“But...” Lucy began, before shaking her head. “No. You’re right. We have to do this. It’s up to us. But... I don’t know how. I can’t use my powers without Mr. Bear, or a doll, or something...”

“Oooh! I know! We need to go to Ms. Fenwick’s classroom!” Robbie said excitedly. “Remember? She took away the doll you brought a couple of weeks ago when you pushed Susie down that time and locked him up in her desk. If we could get that, you could totally kick some butt!”

Lucy grinned. “Yeah! But how do we get it unlocked?”

“I can do it,” Robbie stated, as he lead them over to the art teacher’s class. Reaching the desk, he pulled out a small flat piece of metal. “Aunt Dee Dee uses these in her hair,” he told her, as he slid it deftly into the small lock, “but if you know how to use ’em, you can make ’em open lots of stuff... yeah!” he cheered as the desk slid open. Lucy hugged him.

“That was amazing!” she said, retrieving her doll. “Robbie, you’re the most smartest kid in the whole school! You HAVE to help me take these bad guys down! If we work together, we can beat ’em all!”

“Me? But... I don’t have any special powers—” he began.

“That doesn’t matter!” she insisted. “You have been practice fighting with Miss T’nya and Miss S’bon, so you know how to fight. Robbie, you’re smart, and you’re brave! And my dad says that’s all it takes to be a hero. Unca’ Gene doesn’t have powers either, so he made his armor, and he’s one of the bestest superheroes in the whole universe! Even your dad thinks so!”

Robbie nodded slowly. “Okay. Maybe... yeah. Maybe we can do this. But first, we need to make a costume.”

“A costume?”

“Yeah,” he said, waking over to the supply closet. “If we fight bad guys then we’re superheroes, right? And superheroes have to hide their idensities, so no one knows who they really are. I mean, we don’t want everybody in class to know you have superpowers, right? So we gotta make masks and costumes!”

Lucy nodded. “Okay. You work on that. I got an idea on what you can use to fight with...”

* * *

Megan Tanner let out a soft sigh as she stood by the terminal waiting for the subway to arrive. She didn’t often use the River City transit system, preferring her customized motorcycle, but after her recent dust-up with a rather angry and irritated Stonewall, her bike was needing some serious TLC. Not to mention having to crowbar just to pry the handlebars out from underneath the tires, she thought dismally. Seriously. I know he was pissed off, but did he LITERALLY have to bend my bike into a pretzel shape? She sighed again, already anticipating the hours of work it was going to take to try and salvage and repair her beloved ride.

Maybe I should take it as a sign and get something a bit more normal... like a car, or a jeep. Josie will be arriving any day, and it’s not as if she’d be all that comfortable riding on the back of my motorcycle anyway... having to hold onto me tightly for dear life... her body pressed up against mine... squeezing tighter with every sharp curve—yeah, screw the car, Another motorcycle it is, then, she thought, grinning gleefully.

A flash of blue caught her eye, and she turned to find a young dark-haired woman staring at her, a smile creasing her soft and very kissable lips. Megan blushed slightly, averting her gaze, embarrassed. Ohhh... I hope she didn’t pick up on what I was thinking. Not that I could really be blamed too much for having that spunky little heroine on my mind all the time. I’m practically counting the seconds until she arrives, She sighed softly again, taking a moment to compose herself. She still had a ways to go before she made it back to her apartment loft in the city, and it wouldn’t really do to make the trip with her panties soaked from naughty daydreams.

Speaking of daydreams...A soft caress on the back of her neck startled her, breaking her out of her thoughts. Blinking, she glanced around, only to frown. There was no one else in the car with her except for the lovely sexy blonde in the blue blouse and skirt across from her, and she certainly wasn’t close enough to have touched her...

Wait... blonde?

Megan rubbed her eyes briefly, before sighing inwardly. Yep, the girl across from her was definitely a blonde, not a brunette. Damn, I’ve got it bad if I’m placing Josie’s features on random strangers now. Taking a moment to glance at her riding partner, however, she couldn’t help but compare her to her friend from Century. They were both of a type—tall, but still shorter than her, with a muscular form, not quite as extreme as a bodybuilder but with obvious muscles as opposed to her own more sculpted swimmer’s frame, and yet she was absolutely feminine with curves that went on for miles. She smiled softly at the thought, imagining the blonde girl glancing out the window was really her friend having arrived early to surprise her.

“Ooooh... having such naughty thoughts about me, Megan?” she’d no doubt tease her, easily reading her mind with her newly acquired powers. “And here I thought I was in the company of a refined and cultured lady, instead of a horny little sex fiend.” Most likely, Megan would avert her eyes, blushing fiercely, unable to meet her eyes... but no, Josie wouldn’t let that go. She’d grab her chin and tilt her face up until their gazes met again...

She paused there, considering. She’d always thought Josie’s gaze was hypnotic, so intense and focused, even before she’d gained mind powers. What would it be like looking into those eyes now? Would she truly get lost on those deep emerald green pools, sinking deeper and deeper until her mind, her will, her very soul was laid open and bare to her? And... why did the thought appeal to her so very very much?

She glanced over at her riding partner, briefly, before glancing down again. The statuesque blonde—no, dammit, focus Megan, she was obviously a redhead, sheesh—merely raised an eyebrow. It took all of Megan’s strength and will not to shudder and moan at the woman’s gaze. Dressed in a tight formfitting black leather corset and skirt and thigh-high leather boots, with her vibrant red hair slicked-back, she looked every bit the dominatrix. It was little wonder that the sight of her was causing Megan to daydream about submitting herself to Josie.

“Well, it seems like someone’s very distracted,” the redhead spoke for the first time, causing Megan to gasp. Her voice, so cultured and pure, just seemed to stroke the inside of her brain like crushed velvet. “What’s wrong, babe? See something you like?” she asked, smirking wickedly. Megan merely nodded, her mouth suddenly dry, not trusting her voice. The redhead laughed. “Well, dear, far be it for me to deny a girl what she’s craving. Come here,” she said, beckoning with a finger. Megan blinked, finding herself standing before the woman before she’d even comprehended the words, let along made the decision to move. The redhead merely chuckled at her confusion.

“You’re a lovely little morsel, aren’t you? I’ve noticed you staring at me off and on this entire trip... certainly more than with just mild curiosity. I sense there’s a need inside you... a need that has been plaguing you for a while now... a need that has been getting stronger and stronger all this time.” Megan whimpered, panting softly. The woman’s eyes... so deep and dark... so blue—no, wait, green—um, no, no... grey... um, brown? Amber... they were so deep she wasn’t even sure of their color, almost as if they were shifting colors every few seconds. Unnnhh... just like those rings from that snake in the Jungle Book, Megan thought dimly.

The woman chuckled. “Now, now. Don’t fade away on me just yet, babe. I promised I’d help you after all. That I’d give you what you were craving.” A gentle but firm pressure on her shoulders sent Megan down to her knees. “Now then,” the woman husked, shifting position slightly, lifting her skirt and spreading her legs, “I know what it is you need. Go ahead, and indulge yourself. Show me what a good submissive little PET you can be.”

Megan groaned deeply, her head moving forward, underneath the leather skirt, finding the woman’s soft hot wetness. Goddess Bless... no panties, the thought half-formed in her head before dissolving away the moment her tongue slid against that warm inviting flesh. A thousand sensations and feelings flooded her mind, and body: pleasure, embarrassment, desire, raw desire and need. And the taste, salty, smoky yet sweet, like nectar. Then soft yet taunt feeling of flesh, of strength, muscles quivering around her face, like a coiled spring. The sound of breathing, raspy, panting, gasping, hers or the woman’s she couldn’t even tell. Darkness, her vision obscured underneath the skirt, yet even now, with everything else she was feeling and experiencing, somehow the vision of those eyes, those deep magnetic multicolored eyes...

“Ohhhh gawwwd.... so good... so fucking good,” the woman gasped, shuddering from her enthralled slave’s ministration. “Cum with me, Megan... cum... cum now!”

And Megan did. Oh, goddess bless, how she came! Her scream was muffled between her lover/Owner/Mistress’ thighs, setting her off once again, while her own climax merely continued, seeming to last an eternity, a never-ending string of pleasure pulses, shattering her mind. Her body, though, remained still, shaking, vibrating, yet somehow holding posture with a discipline she never realized she possessed. Finally, after an eon, or a mere moment, it ended, and she slumped, sighing in utterly sated contentment. It took a few moments before she was again aware of her surroundings, and the warm strong arms holding her gently.

“So, I take it you enjoyed that little fantasy?”

Megan nodded wearily, shuddering briefly from aftershocks. “Fuck... yeah. Thanks, love... you were right. I really did need that.” She sighed, running her fingers lightly through her hair. “I’d definitely say you’ve gotten a handle on those powers now, Josie. It was so real... even now, I’m not really sure which part was fantasy and which part really happened.”

The brunette laughed, squeezing her lover gently. “Well, maybe if you ask nicely, I’ll tell you once get back to your apartment. Whew! To be honest, I didn’t think I could do that, get inside your head like that. Which was VERY cool. And, it sure will come in handy. Now come on,” Josie said, grabbing her suitcase. “I, for one, could use a nice hot shower before we continue.”

* * *

The time was now.

“You ready for this?” Robbie whispered to his partner. She nodded.

“You remember your part of the plan?” she asked, clutching her small plastic doll on nervous hands.

“Yeah. We just need to keep ’em busy long enough for me to get to the podium and plug my game into the P.A. Then we’ll wake everybody up.” He frowned. “The main thing is, you gotta keep the Piper busy and don’t let him play his music again. If he does, he can brainwash us, and then its game over.” Lucy nodded.

Stepping into place, the two young kids waited for a moment, before Robbie hit the switch, drawing back the stage curtains. Surprised, the Piper glanced back, frowning at the sight of the two colorfully decorated children. “Wh... what the hell is this?” he asked, gaping, confused. Both kids appeared to be dressed in the school’s swimsuits and sneakers, both with painted cardboard masks, and cloth capes tied around their shoulders. Seriously, he didn’t know whether to be worried or simply laugh out loud.

“Beware, evildoer! Surrender, or face the wrath of Puppet Girl!” Lucy said in a commanding voice. “And her sidekick—”

“Partner!” Robbie hissed.

“Um, sorry... and her PARTNER, Wonder Boy!”

The Piper groaned, slapping his face lightly. “Great. Just great. Upstaged by a couple of juvenile delinquents. You two look like you fell into an arts and crafts store during an earthquake!”

Puppet Girl scowled. How dare her?!? “HEY! We worked really hard on these costumes,” she protested. “And anyway, what about you? You look like a skinny penguin wearing a hat!”

The Piper bristled. “You know what? This is stupid. Why am I even bothering with you two?” Turning back to the audience, he snapped his fingers. “Melody? Harmony? Come and take care of these two little urchins!”

“Yes, Master,” two of the blue spandex wearing teachers replied, moving to head back to the stage. “We obey.”

“Ugh! Did they just call the Piper, ‘Master’?” Lucy whispered to Robbie. “Does that mean they’re his sex slaves?”

“Ewww! Gross! I hope not,” Robbie shook his head. “Vice Principal McGuffin is really old... like a hundred or something! And Mr. Sanders is a guy!”

The two youngsters drew back a step as the adults approached. Lucy gripped her doll, but Robbie shook his head. “No. Save it for the Piper,” he said, reaching for his belt pouch. “I got this!” Moving quickly, he emptied the small pouch, dumping a large number of ball bearings onto the wooden floor. The two brainwashed teachers simply lost their balance, slipping and sliding for a few seconds before falling flat on their backs. The Piper continued to gape in disbelief.

“What the hell are you two doing?” he shouted. “They’re a couple of kids! Get them, already!”

Getting back to their feet, the two teachers moved in. Wonder Boy stepped forward, taking a long wooden pole from behind his back. “Hey, are you really gonna fight ’em?” Puppet Girl asked, wide-eyed. “I mean... yeah, they’re trying to get us... but they’re still teachers. We’ll get detention!”

“Naw!” he replied, lashing out with his makeshift staff, catching the Vice Principal on the ankle, sending her back to the ground. “Puppet Girl and Wonder Boy are fighting ’em. And you can’t give Super Heroes detention. It’s a rule!”

“Really! Awesome!” Lucy replied, turning as Mr. Sanders grabbed for her. Reacting just as her mother had taught her, she shifted, moving into and past his grasp, before delivering a sharp open-handed punch directly to the man’s solar plexus. Mr. Sanders’ eyes widened, a rush of air escaping his open mouth, and eyes crossing, he sank to his knees, collapsing.

Whoa! Cool! It works just like mom said it would!

Noticing now that these two children were actually more formidable that he’d believed, the Piper sent the other two teachers after them as well. Lucy’s eyes widened a bit as the tall bulky form of the school’s gym teacher, Mr. Rawlins, came lumbering towards her. She knew from gym class that the man was a former ‘sub marine’, or something, from the war. And was a very good fighter. Her mother had also ingrained in her the sense of knowing when she was outmatched in a fight, and to retreat, and while her martial arts training was very thorough, she was still just a beginner.

Uh oh. I don’t think I can beat Mr. Rawlins, she thought grimly, still clutching her doll. But... I bet HE can beat the rest of the brainwashed teachers no sweat! I gotta use my powers, and help Robbie before they gang up on him! Closing her eyes briefly, she tapped into her power, focusing them through her doll, linking them to her opponent. Mr. Rawlins stiffened, pausing in mid-step... then slowly turned and walked back towards the other two teachers who had Wonder Boy cornered.

“Don’t worry, Wonder Boy,” Mr. Rawlins said aloud, his expression showing surprise at his own words. “I got these two. Remember the plan!” With that the brawny ex-marine tacked the history teacher and Vice Principal, sending all three tumbling off the stage to the floor below. The short drop wasn’t enough to do much damage, but more than enough to knock the wind out of all three teachers.

“Enough of this nonsense!” The Piper yelled, taking off his top hat and slamming it onto the floor. “You two kids... this is sheer insanity! Fine! I admit it. You’re actually a credible threat. But I’m done playing around here! Students,” he said, speaking to the silently staring second and sixth graders, “go and swarm those two little super kids! Hold them down and keep them still!” He grinned evilly as the two young heroes went pale. “Let’s see if you two are so eager to beat up your own friends and classmates, eh?”

“Uh oh... now what?” Lucy asked her partner as the group of children stood up from their seats and turned towards them. “We can’t fight ’em all!”

“I know... I think we gotta run” he said, backing back towards the hallway. Before he could take a step, however, he was grabbed from behind and lifted up into the air by Ms. Fenwick. “Aaah! No! Let me go!” he yelled, squirming and struggling. “Let me go, dammit!”

“NO! Ro, I mean, Wonder Boy!” Lucy called out.

“Puppet Girl, run! Forget about me! Don’t let them catch you!” he said, struggling as the teacher placed a hand over his mouth. “You have to save every-mmmmmph!”

Lucy paused, wide-eyed, her Dad’s words coming back to her again. Sometimes you have to do things you don’t want to do. She could have never imagined her first time as a superheroine would involve fighting people from her own school. And Robbie... he was her best friend! She couldn’t just run away and let him get brain blasted. He was the one who had saved HER and woken her up! She struggled, pulling hard as Ashley and Susie from her class grabbed her by the arms. A headbutt and a hip toss sent both girls down, but she was soon overrun by countless others... and soon enough, she found herself pinned to the ground.

“There! That’s more like it,” the Piper stated, shaking his head. “You two so-called heroes were more of a thorn on my side that a lot of adults I’ve faced,” he muttered, pacing back and forth. “You interrupted my perfect plan. This is the one time of the year when all these rich and powerful captains of industry and business all meet someplace NOT flanked by security and with a few hundred security guards. It was the PERFECT plan... the perfect time to take them for everything they had!” He turned to glare. “But you... two.... little BRATS! You had to spoil everything!”

A soft growl escaped from Lucy’s throat. Robbie blinked, then smirked slightly. He knew that sound only too well. Maybe they still had a chance to win after all!

“Well... I’m not taking any more chances with you two,” the Piper stated, bending down to retrieve his oboe. “I’m going to play one last tune and put you two under. Then I’m going to take my ill-gotten goods and leave you two to your own devices.”

“Hey! ‘Pooper’!” Wonder Boy called out, taunting him. “Did you call us ‘brats’? I couldn’t hear you clearly... all your bad music playing from before made me deaf!”

Stiffening in barely contained rage, the Piper whirled back to face him. “You impudent little BRAT! You’re damned right I called you a brat! You’re quite possibly the most insufferable, annoying, brats I have ever come across in my entire life—”

“I... am not... a... BRAT!”

A sudden wave of pressure-filled the auditorium, like a giant magnet pulling everything downwards. The Piper staggered back in shock, as the small crowd of kids pinning down Puppet Girl and Wonder Boy suddenly separated, moving in tandem, as if a giant hand had simply pushed them all aside. His eyes bulged in shock as Puppet Girl appeared to be hovering a few inches off the ground, doll still lying discarded on the ground, her clothes fluttering as if a breeze were driving them, despite being indoors.

“I AM NOT A BRAT!” she repeated, glaring at him with a look of pure unadulterated fury. “YOU CAN’T CALL ME A BRAT! YOU’RE A STUPID BUTTHEAD AND I HATE YOOUUU!!” she yelled, gesturing with her hands. Before he even realized what was happening, the Piper punched himself hard in the jaw. Shaking his head, stunned, he stumbled back, only to sock himself again, and again, repeatedly bashing himself in the face. He growled, reaching out with his other hand to try and stop the onslaught, only to yelp as his legs suddenly flew out from beneath him, sending him toppling over the edge of the stage.

Rather than hit the ground, however, he found himself caught in mid-fall by Mr. Rawlins, the gym teacher. Holding the long lanky man easily, the ex-marine spun him around, slid his head down between his thighs, and executed a perfect pile driver, slamming the Piper’s head into the carpeted ground below. The villain let out a weak gurgle before slumping face down onto the floor, unconscious.

Taking advantage of the empty podium, Wonder Boy sprinted over to the microphone stand, knelt down and plugged his Switch into the PA system, and switched it on. Loud blaring music pumped through the speakers, reverberating the entire room, causing several people to cry out in alarm, covering their ears. Satisfied, he unplugged the device, and slid it back into his pocket, then went to rejoin his partner...