The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Goddess Blessed

by J. Darksong & Gbrn32e

Epilogue:

With a soft groan, Janet Shaw opened her eyes, blinking, glancing around at her surroundings. She was lying on a strange bed, in a strange unfamiliar room. Sitting up, she shook her head, clearing out the cobwebs. She felt... weird. And... what the FUCK was she wearing?!?

“Hey! HEY! SOMEONE! Where the hell am I?” she yelled out, leaping out of bed. She gasped, then, getting a clearer look at her room, and in particular, the padded walls. Pink padded walls. “Oh, HELL no!” she growled, squaring her shoulders, sprinting across the room towards the door, intending to break it down, only to cry out as she rebounded, landing in a heap on the likewise padded and carpeted floor. “Owww! Fuck! What the shit?” she murmured, rubbing her shoulder.

A moment later. the wide screen TV monitor on the wall clicked on, and a face appeared. “Hello, Ms. Shaw. I am Dr. Taylor. I’m the head of psychology here at Bellevue Psychiatric Hospital.”

Janet bristled. “Bellevue?!? You fuckers have me locked up in a mental ward?!?” she screamed, getting back to her feet. “Let me out of here right goddamn now,” she growled, “or I swear, when I get out of here, I’m going to break every goddamn bone in your old wrinkly-assed body!”

Nonplussed, Dr. Taylor merely shook his head. “Such hostility focused on figures of authority,” he mused aloud. “Ms. Shaw, I’m afraid it will not be possible for you to leave here for some time. After the scene you made in front of the judge at your hearing, I’m afraid that you are going to be with us undergoing therapy until such time as it is proven you are no longer a danger to yourself and those around you...”

“Court... hearing?” she repeated back, confused. “What the fuck are you...” only to trail off, gasping, as the memories suddenly returned. After her failed attempt to take out Venus Satore and her compatriots, her former minions had dosed her with that damned serum from the Confectioner! Her will dissolved away in a sweet sugary stupor, she’d eagerly debased herself, serving them, servicing them, in any obscene or degrading way imaginable. The worst, however, had been Larissa Fredrickson, Ms. Machina. Rather than vainly attempt to subjugate her with pain, beating, whipping, or caning, knowing her body would absorb all the punishment, she’d gone in a completely different direction.

”Such a hard, hard body,” she’d whispered into her ear even as she’d stroked and caressed and tickled her naked body, sending her into screaming bouts of hilarity, ”And yet, such a soft weak girl underneath. But that’s what you want now, isn’t it? You WANT to be soft. Weak. Vulnerable. Forget causing others pain or torment. From now on, you want to be on the receiving end. But not just ANY old torment... no, no, not for a weak soft little girl like you! You want cuddling, stroking, tickling... the most soft and gentle the touch, the more it turns you on. And the hotter you get, the more sensitive you’ll be.”

There were other words spoken as well, things she couldn’t remember, all nestled deep inside the crevices of her obedient pliant mind. She did recall quite clearly, however, when the police arrived, finding her laughing and screaming herself silly, strapped down and naked, cumming endlessly while one of Machina’s twisted little inventions tickled her from head to toe with soft downy feathers. Once freed, however, something had taken over her... no doubt other commands those bitches had placed in her mind. She’d fought off the policemen, battering and knocking them around like dolls, until one of them managed to take her down with a tranquilizer gun. Once in jail, for no reason she could comprehend, she’d suddenly stripped out of her prison garb, begging other prisoners to stroke and caress her until she exploded, growing immediately violent when they didn’t.

“Now, now my dear,” Dr. Taylor continued on, heedless of her inner turmoil. “I assure you, you are in a nice safe environment. The room you are being held in is specially treated and secured. No one will hurt you here. And the special FrasierTech power restraint system will ensure that YOU will hurt no one as well... not even yourself.”

Janet’s thoughts, however, were still focused inward, remembering. As bad as her arrest and incarceration had been, it was her actions at the trial hearing, however, had sealed her fate. The moment the judge had announced her, she’d immediately stood up and blurted out her entire plan, confessing to kidnapping, extortion, attempted murder, giving every single detail of her plot, then ripping off her clothes in front of everyone, demanding that someone suck on her toes while they diddled her clitty. As the bailiffs dragged her away, she kept screaming out at the judge, alternating between impassioned pleas for him to fuck her, intermingled between death threats against his family if he so much as touched her.

That... that bitch! All of those fucking bitches! she screamed silently, wide-eyed, as the repressed memories replayed in her mind. They fucked me over... no. They made me fuck myself over! And now... now EVERYONE knows I’m a Super! It’s public record! They’ll have me locked up here forever now! I’ll never get out!

“Oh, one last small detail,” Dr. Taylor said as if it were barely worth mentioning. “I know the pink frilly decor might not be to your liking. It can’t be helped, I’m afraid. This room was specially crafted for a special patient, one who had suffered a significant trauma, trapping her in the mental state of a five-year-old girl.” Janet’s eyes widened in recognition. “Since her, er, departure, we’ve not had the chance to renovate, and as there are no other rooms available, I’m afraid you’ll have to stay here for the foreseeable future. But don’t worry, as soon as a new room with the same power restraint enhancements becomes available, you’ll get first priority. Besides,” he added with a small chuckle, “who knows? Perhaps you will have grown to love your new surroundings by then...”

“NO! NOOO! YOU CAN’T” Janet yelled, banging on the soft padded walls. “You can’t lock me in HER old room! Not her! Anyone but her! NO!! NOOO! NOOOOOO!” she yelled as the screen went back...

* * *

Lacie and the others glanced up as Devon McKenzie stepped forward, her naked form glistening slightly in the warm sunlit woods. She and Grandma Vurdra stepped forward, greeting her with a hug and kiss. “Welcome back, Sister,” the blonde heroine said warmly. “How is everything with you?”

“Jimmy and I are just fine,” the black haired girl replied with a smile. “He’s still adjusting to our new house guest, his lessons, and medical school, but he’s managing. And Lana’s getting used to being out in the ‘real world’ and has even made a friend.”

“That’s good to know,” Lacie replied with a nod, “but how are you doing, Devon? Your own plate has been rather full lately, getting used to your new status and responsibilities...”

Devon sighed softly, glancing down. “It’s been a bit... challenging,” she admitted. “Some days I hardly feel human anymore. Other days, I feel all TOO human. But I think I’m getting a handle on it... for the most part.”

“Yes, yes, child,” Vurdra replied waving a hand dismissively. “But we are gathered here for a reason. We need to know what you have Seen.” Lacie and Devon shared a glance, rolling their eyes. Vurdra meant well, but her abrasive and blunt manner was more than a little off-putting.

Hesitating for a moment, she nodded. “It’s mostly the same as before,” Devon replied, with a sigh. “The vision is a bit clearer now, but it hasn’t changed. And the incident last night had little effect on the overall outcome. The Cataclysm is still upon us.” She frowned, considering. “Lacie? How is your son? Um, your other son, I mean? Kyle?”

Lacie winced. “He’s... recovering. Frankly, I think the physical wound is less serious than the emotional damage of facing his own doppelganger. And, I’m a little concerned that his friends, Jason, Tone, and the others have disappeared... I’ll have to check on them after I return. I must say, however, it was rather unexpected having the Jabberwocky show up when and how he did. And opening a portal to a dimension of demons to cover his attack... I had no idea how was even capable of such a thing.”

“Neither did I,” Vurdra admitted grudgingly. “Very disturbing. And yet cathartic in its own way. The boy still has his own part to play, after all. It matters little if all of our plans to prevent the world from ending work if an interdimensional threat destroys things before that even happens!” She shook her head. “By the way, Skuld, good job helping Aphrodite through her own little crucible. I honestly wasn’t sure that flighty girl would be strong enough to endure the trial she found herself in.”

“Well, I don’t think I did that much to help her, really,” Devon replied with a shrug. “All I did was remind her of some very important truths that she already knew. It was Parker Albinn that managed to get through to her.” She frowned. “Besides, she’s a goddess. We can’t truly influence or manipulate her destiny any more than she can ours. In the end, SHE was the one who made the choice to change herself and remain in the world for another turn of the wheel.”

“Yeah, Parker is good at reaching people,” Lacie agreed with a smile. “But it is good that she survived. If things continue on as you predict... when the Cataclysm does occur, we’ll need Aphrodite, and the others as well, if we are going to survive this.”

“Indeed, we shall,” Ethyria said, as she and three other Nornir approached. “We’ve all conferred about our latest vision, and we all agree. Venus Satore is going to play a vital role in the final hours of the Cataclysm. Having her on board brings our odds of survival to fifty-fifty.”

“Obviously, every little bit helps,” Akiko replied with a sigh, “but I wish we could we could raise our chances a bit more.”

Isabella, having brought water for the elders, handed a chalice to Lacie, Devon, and Vurdra. “It is what it is. We can guide and manipulate the events, actions, and choices of our human charges to a degree, but even we cannot control every occurrence in this world. No matter how well prepared we are, some things cannot be accounted for.” The others nodded serenely.

“At least we have a better idea now of what we’re facing,” Devon replied after taking a satisfying drink of water, “even if we haven’t yet discovered exactly what triggers it. And... I have finally managed to estimate approximately when the Cataclysm will occur.”

“Truly, child?” Vurdra asked, surprised. “When will it happen?”

“In just little more than a year, around the end of July.”

The others gasped. So soon. Little more than a year until the end of all things. “I see. Well, we are as ready now as we can be. We know that Lacie is the catalyst, the focal point that causes the Cataclysm, though not how or why it happens. And we know that her offspring, Katherine, James, and Kyle, will all play an important role, as well as a few others of note, such as Claire Watson and Bethany Van Hoffe, though in relatively more minor ways. And that Aphrodite, or Venus Satore in her current incarnation, will be vital to our survival.”

“It seems that all the pieces to the puzzle are being assembled,” Nadina, the youngest of the group piped in, “or, more like dominoes, or chess pieces, being placed on a board. It’s all a question now of whether we can win the game.” She sighed softly. “So... this may be a bad time to mention this, Sisters, but it is time. I must leave Home.”

“Wait... what?!?” Isabella, Akiko, and Lacie exclaimed. “What do you mean, ‘leave’?” Lacie asked. “Where are you going, Little One?”

“Out into the world, Big Sister,” she replied solemnly. “It’s simply my time. Like you and Big Sister Devon, my destiny now lies outside of Yggdrasil. I have foreseen the tasks that I am meant to perform, and they cannot be done within the sanctuary of our Home.”

“She speaks true,” Ethyria added, with a smirk, “though I cannot say that her reasons are entirely selfless. I, for one, have Seen a large amount of ice cream in the little one’s immediate future.” Nadina blushed lightly at that. As the others began walking away, heading back to their prospective duties, Lacie pulled her grandmother aside.

“Vurdra,” she said hesitantly, biting her lip. “Something Nadina said earlier sparked a memory of mine. Tell me... do you remember the name, Jeremiah King?”

Vurdra frowned. “Yes and no. Yes, I am very much aware of who you are talking about, but no, I do not know him. He doesn’t exist. And yet, I am also keenly aware that he DID exist once, and that in facing him, defeating him, you managed to undo the changes he’d made to this reality, and restored your bond to us. You mentioned all this a while back. Why do you ask?”

“Nadina’s comment about chess pieces being lined up,” Lacie replied, slowly. “It just got me thinking...”

“Yes, child, I can see the parallels as well. But it is simply not possible. You yourself removed him from our reality, locking him permanently in a repeating loop in a displaced pocket reality with no escape and no link back to the main continuity. There’s no way he could be involved in this upcoming Cataclysm.”

Lacie nodded. “You’re right. It’s just... never mind. It was just a passing thought.” She turned an gestured with her hand, creating a part in the Veil. “Thank you, Grandmother. I’m heading back now. Call me if you need me,” she said as she stepped through and vanished.

* * *

“Um. Are you sure about this?”

Megan Tanner laughed. “What? Don’t tell me you’re getting cold feet now that we’re actually here?”

Josie Cade glanced to the side. “Not really. When you told me you were taking me to meet Omega Girl in person, I just didn’t expect to be going to a freakin’ mansion! You didn’t mention that she was rich!” Megan giggled again.

“Well, technically, her husband is the billionaire, but yeah, they do all right,” she replied with a wink. Josie sighed, rolling her eyes. “Okay, okay, so maybe I could have given you a little more of a heads-up,” Megan admitted after a moment, “but really, money isn’t such a big thing to these guys. It’s useful, but it’s definitely not a defining point in their lives. I mean, yeah, the house is big, but it’s not like a palatial mansion or anything.” She shrugged. “Besides, I’m in the millionaire’s club as well, and you seem perfectly fine hanging around with me.”

“Well, that’s because... wait. what?” Josie blinked. “You’re rich as well?”

Megan glanced away, blushing now. “I wouldn’t exactly say ‘rich’.But I do have about... hmm... five million in the bank, give or take. I did some work with Mr. Frasier a while back, and he patented my designs. So I get a nice little royalty check now and again.” She shrugged. “Doesn’t matter. All I care about is that I have the freedom to keep going out as Techna and helping people without being chained to a standard nine-to-five job. Though, to be honest, I was more of a freelance technical support worker before all this anyway.”

Josie merely nodded. “Huh. Maybe we should have done a bit more talking this week and a little less sex,” she stated just as the door opened, and a tall statuesque brunette with gray at the temples opened the door.

Blinking a bit in surprise, having caught the tail end of that conversation, Lacie turned to Megan and smiled. “Ah! Megan, dear! Good to see you.” she said, hugging her warmly, before turning to face her deeply red-faced companion. “And you must be Josie Cade. Please, please, come in,” she said, stepping back to allow them both inside. “Sorry, we didn’t get the chance to meet in person the other night. I kind of had my hands full.”

Josie nodded slowly, glancing around the home. “Yeah, fighting interdimensional demons from another plane of existence tends to keep one busy.”

“Oh, I like this one,” a tall willowy blonde woman announced with a laugh, entering from the kitchen. “She’s got a nice sense of humor. Megan, dear, you certainly do have the most interesting friends.”

“Aw, thanks, Dr. Snow,” she replied with a grin, hugging Josie, giving her a bit of a hip check. “She’s definitely something special. Ahem... and before I forget, let me do a proper introduction. Josie, this is Dr. Evangeline Snow,” she said, gesturing to the blonde, who extended a hand and shook, “and of course, the other lady is Mrs. Lacie Anne Frasier.” who surprised Josie by pulling her into a hug.

“Whoa!” the young heroine said, smirking slightly as Lacie finally released the hug. “That’s one hell of a grip! I guess I really can believe you’re Omega Girl after all!”

“Hmmm? It wasn’t obvious?” Lacie asked, frowning, before sighing and rolling her eyes. “Duh. Of course not. I forgot I’m still wearing the stupid glamour.” With a gesture, her somewhat dowdy appearance vanished, shimmering slightly, revealing her true blonde haired blue eyed youthful self. “Sorry. I started creating that illusionary form when I’m out in public, and I keep forgetting to turn it off when I’m back home, or with family and friends.”

Josie’s smile returned in full force. “Oh wow! That’s amazing! It really IS you!” she said, positively giddy, In truth, she’d actually felt a little disappointed meeting her at the front door. But this Lacie was the one she’d expected to see. “I have to admit, I am SUCH a big fan! I’ve been a fan of yours for years, ever since I was a little girl!” She blinked, then, realizing how that sounded. “Er, no! Not that I’m calling you old or anything! It’s just... you look really really great for someone your age.” Lacie said nothing, merely raising an eyebrow. “Hehehehe...Sorry, that didn’t come out right either,” she murmured, glancing at Megan for help.

“I think what my friend is trying to say is, she hopes she looks as hot and youthful as you when she is in her mid-sixties as well,” Eva replied with a smirk.

Lacie merely sighed. “Thank you, Eva, for clarifying. Ahem... my husband Eugene wanted to meet you as well, Josie, and thank you for your help the other night, but unfortunately, he was called away to the office.”

“Office? I thought he was retired,” Josie asked, frowning. “Didn’t Frasier Industries go out of—I mean, er, didn’t he recently sell off all his holdings?”

Lacie smiled. “Hehehe. Good save. And tactful, too. Yes, FI is officially dead, but my husband isn’t one to simply sit still and enjoy retirement. He’s actually now a business partner with GrimTech Industries and was working on some new project. They were having trouble with the construction, so they called him in to troubleshoot.” She sighed ruefully. “Even as an executive, you can’t keep the man out of the workshop.”

“OH! Speaking of workshops,” Megan chimed in, “do you think it would be okay to take Josie on the tour? I’d like to get her properly outfitted before she heads back home.”

“Certainly,” Lacie replied, walking back into the kitchen. “You know the way back. And don’t worry, you’ll be alone down there. Kyle and the kids are all resting in their rooms, so no one will interrupt your privacy.” She returned a moment later with a small silver platter. “In the meantime, Josie, would like you a cookie? I was doing some baking just before you arrived.”

Behind Lacie, Eva and Megan were vigorously shaking their heads ‘no’, but Josie shrugged. Meh. How bad could it really be? They’re just cookies, after all. “Um, thank you, Mrs. Frasier,” she said, accepting a large one. Taking a bite, she winced slightly, managing to somehow keep chewing. “Oh... n-nice,” she managed, swallowing. “I’ve never had gingerbread cookies with chocolate chips before.”

Lacie frowned. “Choco... that was an Oatmeal Raisin cookie!”

“Aaaaand on that note, I think we’ll be heading down to the laboratory,” Megan said, quickly, taking her pale-faced friend by the arm, leading her down the hallway. Eva burst out into laughter.

“Oh, yes, I definitely like her,” she said again, grinning as Lacie continued to scowl. “And I like the effect she is having on the girl. And, she was actually quite polite.” At Lacie’s look, she chuckled. “I mean, with her new burgeoning powers. She was curious, but she didn’t pry. And even with her somewhat ‘sketchy’ control, she actively tried to keep from reading our minds.”

“Maybe you should offer to train her?”

But Eva shook her head. “I don’t want to push. Megan said she was dealing with some things, and I wouldn’t wish to complicate things for her. I’d rather let her make the approach. But yes, I wouldn’t mind.” She smirked. “And it doesn’t hurt that she’s so fucking cute...”

Down in the main lab, Megan sat on a small stool in front of a computer console, typing. “Well, I think that went well,” she remarked without looking up, causing Josie to glance her way.

“Really?” she said incredulously, taking off her blouse. “I made a fool out of myself in front of one of my childhood idols! How can possibly you say that went well?”

“Meh... went better than the first time I was introduced to her,” she replied with a shrug. “Of course, in my case, I was suffering from an empathic shadow in my head that was slowly but surely driving me insane with an all-consuming obsession with her son, Jimmy.” Josie again turned to gape at her.

“An empathic... shadow?” she asked, sliding off her pants.

“That’s what we call it,” she said shrugging again. “You know, when you get mind controlled, but managed to break free, but then get mind controlled again, and again, and all the repeated mental tampering kind of builds up in a bad way. It’s why you need to see a deprogrammer every so often to make sure all the bad juju is cleaned out of yer head. Otherwise, it can cause... problems.”

Josie nodded softly. “Huh. I didn’t know that. Maybe I will have to make an appointment with your friend Dr. Snow sometime soon after all...”

“And... that should do it!” Megan announced, finally turning around. “So... are you ready for this? Not getting cold feet or anything?”

“I’m literally standing here, naked and barefoot, on a large circular metal dais, in the middle of a strange laboratory,” Josie replied, eyebrow raised. “Every part of me is cold. Can we just do this, please?” She sighed, shaking her head at Megan’s apparent amusement. “I just hope this is all worth it.”

“Oh, trust me, it is,” Megan confirmed as she activated the scanner. “Having a Neuroweave costume will make your crime fighting so much easier. For one thing, you don’t have to worry about your suit getting ripped or torn every time you get into a scrap. These things are nearly indestructible, and protect you from knives, bullets, fire and laser blasts. For another, you can turn it on and off with a thought, so no more running into a phone booth or bathroom to make a costume change!”

“Who uses phones booths anymore?” Josie asked, placing her hands down at her sides as a large silver ring rose up from the floor, surrounding her. “Are there even any phone booths left? Cell phones pretty much rendered them usellesssssseeeeeheheheehehehe eeeeeekk!” she squealed as a soft green light shot out from the ring, scanning her body all over. “AAAHHH!! Youuuu didn’t saaay it tiiiccckkleeed aaahahahahahahahahaha,” she laughed, struggling to stay in place.

Megan’s grin turned wicked. “I DID say it was very stimulating, like a thousand feathers stroking your every nerve ending. Not my fault if you didn’t think I was being literal, yanno.”

Josie’s giggles softened, however, becoming pleasurable moans as the scanner dipped lower, measuring and scanning every inch of her waist and thighs. “Oooohhh... oooh fuuuccck,” she said, shuddering, eyes fluttering now, her clit feeling the sensation of a thousand tongues licking, teasing, nibbling, sucking. “Aaaaaahhhhhh... can you... sp... sp... speed it up... please?” she begged, barely able to hold back the need to cum.

“Sorry, it has to do its thing and scan every inch of you,” Megan replied, clenching her thighs slightly in sympathy. “But it’s just us, babe. Just you and me. You don’t have to hold back.”

“Fuuuucccckkk... yeesssss!” Josie howled, letting go, luxuriating in the sensation, just as the scanner continued on, making its way down her legs, to her ankles. “Ooohhh no... not agggaiaaannnahahahaha AAHAHAHAHAHAH!” she squealed at the metal slab came to life, scanning the bottoms of her feet briefly before finally shutting down. Panting softly, she turned to glare at Megan only to blink in surprise, finding herself clad in her Focus costume, including the mask and her boots. Or, a sensualized, updated version of it. “Whoa... how did... when did it...?”

“Pretty cool, huh? I entered the specifics of your old costume into the computer, and it scanned your body, creating a duplicate of it composed completely out of excited ions,” she said gleefully. “Your costume is made out of solid energy, kind of like a hard hologram! And like a typical light, you can turn it off and on at your whim. C’mon... give it a try!”

“Um, okay,” Josie said, closing her eyes for a moment. “So... I just think about it going away,” she asked, feeling a slight tingle before her feet felt the coldness of the metal slab again. She opened her eyes and laughed. With a thought, she activated and deactivated the costume a few times, getting a feel for it. “Okay, babe, I gotta admit, you were right,” she said after a moment, walking back over to Megan. “This is pretty damn cool, and definitely worth the, um... ‘aggravation’.”

“See? Told ya,” Megan chimed in, kissing her cheek. “Still you’d better get dressed so we can head out. Your flight back to Century leaves in an hour...”

“Yeah,” Josie replied, gathering up her clothes, deactivating her costume once more. “Wow. Hard to believe it’s been an entire week. Time sure flies when you’re having fun.”

Megan nodded, saying nothing, deep in thought. Once her friend was dressed again, however, she let out a sigh. “Um... Josie? I, um...” she began, only to go silent.

“Megan? What is it, hon? What’s wrong?”

“I... was just wondering,” she said hesitantly. “Er... would it be weird if I offered to go back to Century with you?” Josie blinked. “I mean, I’m not wanting to be needy or stalkerish, or anything. And I’m not talking about packing up and moving in with you, either.” She sighed again. “Look. I really really like you, okay? And I enjoy spending time with you. This week has been... beyond magical. And I just... don’t want to see it end, yanno?”

Josie nodded, considering. She wasn’t really sure herself about how she felt about the spunky brunette. The past week had been great for her as well. Megan was everything she wanted and needed in a friend and a lover. And really, she’d NEEDED this time with her, away from all the worries and angst and issues in her life back home.

But... it is still kind of soon. Audrey... I still dream about her. And I know Megan’s not trying to replace her or anything... that she just wants to forge something new with me. I just... It’s too soon for me to be thinking long-term right now. I don’t want to lead her on...

“You’re not leading me on, Josie,” Megan interjected as if reading her thoughts. “I said it before when you first arrived—I’m going into this with no real expectations other than being your friend and letting things develop as they will. Honestly, with my own past relationships, I have a lot of emotional baggage as well.” She shrugged. “But even if we only remain close friends, I still wanna take the chance, yanno?”

Josie nodded, smiling. “Yeah, And, well, I think I wanna take that chance as well.” She pulled her in close, kissing her deeply. “So... think you can get the week off from work?” Megan laughed.

“Hey, I’m freelance, remember? I can talk to my clients on Skype and fix any computer problems remotely. But, if you’re serious about the invitation... hell yes! I can reschedule the few jobs I have next week easily enough.”

“Then let’s get back to your place,” Josie replied with a grin. “You’ve got some packing to do...”

* * *

I was sitting on my bed, resting, running a finger lightly along the scar on my cheek, a lasting reminder of our recent encounter when I heard the doorknob turn. I glanced up as the door opened, nodding to Parker as he sat down on the bed next to me. “Everything okay with Veronica?” I asked, concerned. “And the baby? Oh, and Rosella and Chloe? Is everyone—”

“Mother and baby are both fine,” Parker replied reassuringly, patting my arm. “The doctors ran every test in the book. Roni has a little irritation of the esophagus, and sinuses, like the rest of ones that were gassed, but no lasting damage. And ‘Junior’ is just fine. Roni did her whole ‘ninja meditation trance’ thing to slow her breathing and heartbeat to limit the amount of gas she inhaled and passed on to the fetus. As for Rose and Chloe, they’re a bit exhausted but otherwise fine.” He smirked. “But, you’d know that better than I would, after all.”

I let out a sigh of relief. “Thank goodness for that. I’m glad everyone is okay. But, Veronica and the others... why aren’t you still with them? You could have simply called from the hospital.”

“They all came back home with me. I even stopped by the Grimalde’s and picked up Lucy as well. In fact, I just got Roni and Lucy settled in and put them to bed,” he stated with a sigh. “The doctors wanted to hold everyone overnight for observations, but you know Roni. She convinced them to let her come back home.” He shook his head. “Honestly, I’m not sure if she convinced him with words or... ‘other methods’, but he did say that she and the baby were in no physical danger.”

“Heh. I can imagine,” I smirked at that. Roni hated hospitals about as much as I did... and considering that I’d spent more than twenty years locked up in one, my tolerance for pretty much any medical facility was pretty damn low. I expected Parker to get up and leave then, to head back to his wife, but instead, he turned and took my hands in his.

“So... how are YOU feeling?” he asked softly, staring into my eyes deeply enough that I glanced away.

“I’m fine... really,” I said, running a hand idly along the small bandage on my cheek again, covering the scar I’d been given. “No fear of me going off the deep end again. I had a look at it underneath the bandage. It’s... not so bad. Definitely not disfiguring or anything.” I managed a small smile. “I think it gives my face... character.”

Parker chuckled softly, shaking his head as he pulled me into a hug. “Trust me, sweetheart, you already have plenty of character. And for what it’s worth, I’m very proud of how you handled yourself through all of this. That said... I made a few calls and spoke to an old friend of mine in New York. Tina wasn’t exactly happy about shipping out her company’s most valuable and expensive piece of equipment here again, considering that Rose literally stole it from her office last time... but she owed me one, and said she’d ship her Dermographic Regenerator to us. Should arrive in two days, three tops.”

“OH THANK THE ALMIGHTY!” I blurted out, causing Parker to laugh. “Er, I mean, you know... I was resigned with keeping the scar, and all,” I said sheepishly, “but if it actually CAN be undone, then, well, by all means...” I sighed softly. This man... always looking out for me. I felt just so blessed right now. I can’t imagine what I could have done good in this or any other incarnation to deserve someone like him, but whatever it was, I do, honestly, thank the Almighty.

It was also why I had no choice but to take this next step, as hard as it was.

“Parker,” I said after a moment, my tone causing him to face me. “I’m... moving out.” He stiffened next to me. “It’s for the best, really. I have money, after all. I can... get an apartment somewhere close by... maybe have Rosella and Chloe move in with me—”

“Wait. Wait a second,” Parker interrupted. “Did I do something wrong? I mean, I know I kinda screwed up... I let you get hurt, let that bitch cut your face... but I swear, I can do better, take more precautions! I can protect you from now on...”

I shook my head, eyes watering. “N-no. It’s not that. If anything, I’m trying to protect YOU... you and Veronica, and Lucy.” I swallowed painfully. “Parker... despite everything that has happened, all the hardships, nearly dying, I don’t want to give up being a heroine. Helping people, saving people, taking down criminals... it’s fulfilling in a way I never imagined. But... I’ve made a lot of mistakes in my past. Pissed off a lot of people. It’s only a matter of time before someone else like Janet Shaw decides to come after me. And I don’t want any of you getting hurt for me—”

“No.”

As I turned back to him, he shook his head. “No, V. I understand what you’re saying, but I’m not going to let you shoulder this burden alone. I could understand you moving out if you were angry at me, or just wanted more privacy or some space... but not for this. We started this whole thing together as a group. I’m sure as hell as not about to back out and kick you to the curb just because it’s a bit more dangerous having you here.”

He sighed deeply, closing his eyes. Veronica had been completely right with her guess. After he’d gotten her settled in for bed, she’d told him to check up on Venus.

“Parker, you should go to her,” she’d said to him at the time.

“I checked up on her earlier,” he’d replied. “She’s fine. She said she was going to take a nap and get some rest... just like you need to do.”

“No, husband, you need to go and talk to her about everything that’s happened,” Roni had insisted.

“And leave you two alone? Not going to happen. I promise I’ll—”

“PARKER!” she’d hissed, cutting him off. “Honey,” she said, gently, “I swear we’re fine. And, if all else fails,” she said, running a finger along the sleeping Lucy’s face, “I have my own little superhero here to take care of me. But, Parker, I can sense some of V’s feelings. She’s in turmoil. She’s hiding it pretty well, but I can sense it through our bond—shame over what happened in the past with Shaw, humiliation over the scar, horror over nearly killing her. She needs you. Now.”

He’d blinked in surprise. “She NEEDS me?”

“Yes, she needs you,” Roni confirmed with a soft smile. “But not as a friend, or a mentor, or even as a lover. Parker, right now... She needs you the same way I do. I think she’s ready. She just needs a little push...”

“No, Venus,” he said aloud, this time with conviction. “You’re not moving out. You and Chloe and Rosella are staying here.”

“But, Parker, you don’t—”

“Hauld yer wheesht!” he shouted, making me jump. “Listen to me closely, okay? You are NOT moving out of here in some misguided attempt to protect us! I don’t care that you’re a goddess with powers I can’t even begin to comprehend. It doesn’t matter that you can take care of yourself. What matters is that I love you and care about you, and I’m not about to let you go. You’re staying HERE with us. Do you understand?” I nodded softly. “I said, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!?”

“Y-yes, yes, Master!” I blurted out, thighs clenching almost painfully in arousal. It took a second or two for my words to even register. “Ah, I, um, I mean... that was... I was just... role-playing. You know... ’cause you sounded so... ‘Masterly’ just now...”

To my surprise, Parker just pulled me up, placing me literally in his lap, pulling me into him. “Ah, no. I know by now when you’re being flippant and when you’re being serious,” he murmured softly in my ear. “And frankly, it’s about damn time,” he added, smirking. “I know how you feel about me. And I know how you truly see me. The little things you say now and again, the way you’ve been deferring to my judgment lately, the whole ‘sending Rose and Chloe to keep my bed warm while you and Roni were out of town’—I mean. I’m not an idiot.” I pulled away briefly to stare at him, eyebrow raised. “Tch... fine. I’m not a total idiot,” he grumbled, getting a giggle out of me.

“My point is... I know that it’s not easy for you to admit to being submissive towards me,” he continued after a moment. “And... I get it. You’re a goddess. You’re used to being in charge. Hell, you have slaves of your own—”

“Um, actually I prefer the term thralls,” I interjected, managing a small smirk of my own.

“Ahem, thralls of your own, as well as that annoying habit of getting the final word in,” he added, rolling his eyes. “I also understand that as much as you might want to submit to me, yearn to submit, it’s not natural for you. That being out of control that way... scares you,” he said, staring me in the eye.

“Yes,” I admitted after a moment. “Ever since my mom died, every person that has been in a position of authority over me.... every person that I surrendered to, they all hurt me.” I closed my eyes briefly, taking a deep breath. “But Parker... I know I can trust you. I know your heart. And I know you would never hurt me again... that I’m safe with you.” I swallowed, the tears finally running freely now. “And... I need to submit to you... please.” I swallowed again, panting. I needed to say it. It felt like a jagged spiked block in my throat, but I forced the words past.

“Please... M... Master. Let me submit to you.”

Smiling solemnly, Parker merely nodded once. “I thought you’d never ask. Now then, my little one,” he said, standing up, “you can start by removing your Master’s clothes. And afterward, you can remove your own. But, ah... make it sexual. Sensual. I want your every movement to show your desire and submission to me. I want you to make me cum just by watching you.”

My breath caught slightly at his commands. Rising to my feet, I reached for his shirt, only to pause. “Master,” I asked huskily, “are you speaking figuratively... or were you being literal?”

Parker paused, considering. “Um... let’s say figuratively. Guess I will have to be a little more careful with my words considering that my new little pet is a literal sex goddess.” He smiled, pulling me into a searing toe-curling kiss that left me breathless. “Now then, thrall, obey my command. Undress me, and yourself, and let your every touch, every caress, every movement, excite me.”

And I did. I obeyed my Master’s words, putting all my seductions skills to the task, working with an almost laser-like focus on it. I didn’t just use my fingers, or my mouth, oh no! I let my arms, my chest, my ass, stroke and caress against him as well, small ‘accidental’ touches, walking a fine line of maintaining constant physical contact without being intrusive or annoying. I found myself incredibly in tune with his every reaction, each gasp or sigh or moan driving me on, encouraging me to do more, do better. When my fingers finally touched bare skin, my gasp was as sharp as his. I felt a strange kind of dichotomy, wanting nothing more than to immediately rip off his clothes and mine, and fuck like animals, yet drawn to tease him (and myself) by drawing this out as long as humanly possible.

Goddess Bless... I finally understood the meaning of ‘sweet agony’.

“Grrraaaahhhhh,” Master growled, grabbing me roughly by the shoulders as I knelt down to take off his socks, having just removed his boxers with my teeth. I glanced up at him, concerned and slightly afraid by the wild look in his eyes. I was more than a little nervous. I’d never really... done this kind of thing before. I knew it... this was the turning point. Once I did this, once I crossed this final line of submission, I was committed. I’d never be able to deny him anything again. He would own me, body, mind, heart, and soul. And as much as I wanted this... it frightened me to my core.

He was panting, chest heaving and his fingers were digging into my flesh deep enough to leave marks. I thought he would simply take me then... but he held back for a moment. “Venus,” he rasped, his voice thick with lust even as he took a moment to release my shoulders and caress my face gently. As if to comfort me. And that... completely undid me. Despite the need in his eyes, the sexual desire I’d invoked in him, his first response was to reassure me. Goddess Bless... I truly was His slave now.

Saying nothing more, He gently but forcefully guided my head up and forward, towards His cock. I gasped softly, my mouth dropping open. Fuck, but I wanted it, wanted to taste it, lick, it, suck it dry... thoughts that actually surprised me to my core. I was no stranger to giving head, but those times were few and far between. I was usually on the receiving end, particularly with men, as it just seemed degrading. But my newly discovered submissive side apparently relished the idea to the point that I was soaking through the sheets of the bed.

“Uh uh uh!” My Master said suddenly, placing a hand on my shoulders. “No touching yourself.”

“Grrrrhhhh!” I moaned softly around his erection. I hadn’t even noticed my hand working away between my thighs, but I sure as hell noticed its loss when I pulled it away. I redoubled my efforts, though, channeling my frustration into the wettest sloppiest blowjob ever given. But damn if Master wasn’t giving it HIS all as well, fighting the urge, resisting, thinking of baseball or whatever, trying not to cum. He’d proven time and time again with me, Roni, Chloe, and Rosella to have incredible endurance and stamina... but I really wanted Him to cum!! I was desperate for Him to cum, to fill me—

“Rrrrrhhhhhaaaaa!” He grunted, as He finally, blessedly, came for me. I swallowed gratefully, luxuriating in the sensation, the taste, and the knowledge of what I’d done... but I was still on the edge myself. Master had said not to touch, but all it would take was a stiff breeze down there, and I would go off like the Fourth of July. I knelt there, panting, eyes closed to half-slits, nearly vibrating with need when He finally decided to show some FUCKING mercy and lifted me back up to the bed.

“You did very well, Pet,” He said lightly, grinning evilly as He spread my legs, getting into position. “And I think you’ve more than earned your reward.” His smile faded. “When we’re done here, we’re going to have to have a serious talk about our relationship, and where we go from here. Things don’t have to change. We can keep the same friendly bantering style we have now, or we can go full on ‘Gorean’. Or anything in between. Whatever you feel will work best.” I managed a soft nod. Even now, in the midst of all of this, He was looking out for me, thinking of what was best for me. “But for now,” He continued the smirk back, “let’s finish where we left off. I was just about to show you, without words, just how much you mean to me.” Placing my heels on His shoulders, He leaned down to kiss me briefly before surging forward.

And proceeded to show me His love well into the wee hours of the night.

* * *

Janet opened her eyes, turning at the sound of the door opening, as a dark-haired man and young blonde woman, both in white lab coats entered. “Oh, great,” she murmured softly, glancing away. “More doctors. Just what I needed. If I wasn’t crazy before coming here, all these insane random visits would do the trick.” She sighed heavily, walking over to her chair, sitting down. “So, Doctor... what is it now? Come to talk more about my feelings?”

“In a manner of speaking,” the man said, chuckling softly. “But not in the way you think. And by the way, I’m no doctor. Ach, well, technically I DO have several doctorates in various fields, just none of them in medicine!” Janet blinked, standing up, backing away slowly. “Now, now, lass... we’re not here to hurt you. In fact, I’ve come here to help you.”

“Help me?” Janet replied bitterly, scowling. “Right. A doctor that’s NOT a doctor sneaks into a heavily guarded nut house and offers to help me, out of the goodness of his heart!” She shook her head. “It took me a minute to place the face, but the accent gives it away. You’re Eugene Frasier. I can’t imagine what a billionaire industrial giant would want with a psychotic criminal, but something tells me that whatever it is, it won’t be in my best interest.”

“She’s pleasant,” Eva remarked drily, shaking her head. “Are you sure you want to go through with this? Personally, all things considered, I vote on letting her rot away in here.”

But Eugene shook his head. “Nae... Satore asked for this favor, so the verra least I can do is make the attempt—”

“SATORE!” Janet yelled, backing away. She immediately ran to the door, banging on it loudly. “Guards! GUARDS! SOMEONE GET IN HERE NOW!” she screamed.

“Calm down, Miss Shaw!” Eva said sharply, walking over to face her. “We already told you... we’re not here to hurt you. We’re here to help. Secondly, none of the guards or doctors will respond to you. We made sure of that before we came in here. Now... do you want to hear Gene’s offer or not? And it IS an offer...if you’re perfectly happy spending the next twenty plus years of your life locked away here in a mental asylum, then we can simply leave right now.”

Janet considered for a long moment, then sighed. “Fine. Go ahead. Make your sales pitch. It’s not as if I can do anything to stop you anyway...”

Gene sighed heavily. “Verra well. The offer is simple. I can arrange for you to be released, pardoned, listed as clinically sane, and have your record expunged of all your misdeeds. Basically, I’m offering you a fresh start... a chance to start over from scratch with no strikes against you. I can even guarantee you a job—you were interning as a clerk at a law firm before Satore snatched you up, as I recall.”

“Yes, I was,” she said bitterly, glaring back at him, arms crossed. “Basically, you’re offering me everything I wanted, everything I missed out on in my youth. So... what’s the catch? This is an awfully big carrot you’re dangling before me... there has to be one HELL of a string attached. So. What do you want from me in return?”

“Your powers, and your memories,” Eva answered matter-of-factly.

“My WHAT?!?”

“Your powers and your memories,” Eugene repeated firmly. “I have in my possession a serum that can permanently remove your powers as a Super, rendering you a normal woman. As ye are now, the main reason you are locked up in here is that when you are angry, you are a danger to yourself and everyone around you. My serum will remove that factor, making it safe for you to be released.”

“As for your memories,” Eva continued, “it’s partially to protect the people you tried to attack and kill earlier, but also for your benefit as well, to better help you adjust to life once you are released. Think about it. Nearly all of your anger stems from your grudge against Venus Satore, and what she did to you. Take that away, and the main source of your angst is gone. That, AND all the hypnotic commands those villainesses placed inside your head as well. I can remove those from you as well. You’ll finally be free of it all, and can move on with your life.”

Janet shook her head. It sounded too good to be true... which meant that it was. “There’s no way Satore asked you to do this for me!” she barked angrily. “Not after I tried to kill her and her friends! If anything, she’d want me to suffer! No... taking away my powers and my memories... it’s all just a set up to get me back out on the streets and leave me vulnerable to her again!”

“No, lass, it’s your only chance at freedom,” Gene countered. “Look, I can understand yer skepticism. For what it’s worth, Satore and I have been at odds as well for a while now. And trust me, until just recently, I wanted her dead just as much as you! But... the lass has changed. She’s NOT the evil selfish vindictive harpy she once was. If she wanted to hurt you, trust me, she could get in here just as easily as Eva and I. But that’s not what she wants. She got a chance at redemption, and she’s trying to make the best of it. And that is what this is all about, Shaw. That woman came to me, and begged ME, of all people, for this favor. Because she knows what she did to you was wrong. And she wants to give you the same second chance that she received.”

Eva shrugged. “And again, there is no pressure here. It’s YOUR choice, Janet. No one is forcing this on you. But if you want to get out of here, those are the terms. We have to confirm that you’re no longer a threat to everyone and that you have no reason to go after them again.”

Janet closed her eyes, thinking long and hard. Finally, she nodded. “You know... a large part of me wants to say ‘fuck you’ and stay in here, just to spite her... knowing that turning down her offer of so-called redemption would hurt her. But fuck it. I’m forty years old. I’ve already given up the best years of my life wanting to get revenge against her... against everyone. I’m tired... of being angry all the time.” She rolled up her sleeve and stuck out her arm. “So fine. I accept. Do whatever you want. I don’t care anymore. Let’s just get this over with so I can move on with my life...”

* * *

Soo... this is River City, huh? Looks peaceful enough to me. From some of the stories I’d heard, I half expected to see explosions popping up spontaneously, or giant lizards attacking, like a Godzilla movie.

The solitary figure stood atop the spire of a tall skyscraper, staring down at the city’s horizon stretching out before her. Heh. It’s a lot like Manhattan, only cleaner, she mused. Plenty of parks and trees, too... with the ocean on one side, and mountain on the other. It’s like its own little country.

A beeping sound caught her attention, and she groaned inwardly at the alert in her heads-up display. With a sigh, she answered the incoming call. “Hi, mom,” she began only to wince.

“Hi, mom? HI MOM?!?” Tina Patrick growled in anger. “That’s all you have to say to me? You disappear on me out of the blue, and I discover you in River City of all places? Of all the irresponsible—”

“Okay, okay, Mom, can we PLEASE not do this right now?” she begged, groaning inwardly again. “Okay... I admit it. I... kinda went behind your back with this. But it’s only because you refused to talk to me about this!” she added quickly. “You grew up here! This is where you made a name for yourself, where you became the successful woman you are now. Is it so wrong for me to want to spend some time here too?” She murmured softly. “I mean, I am nineteen years old now... I’m not a child anymore...”

“I heard that young lady,” Tina snapped, before letting out a deep sigh herself. “Okay. Maybe I have been a bit overprotective of you,” she conceded. “But if I have, it’s only because you insist on being so... reckless! Erika, I let you go around as Shining Paladin for the past few years because I’d hoped you would learn some maturity. And, frankly... you were doing a lot of good. But you CAN’T just decide to up and leave New York to go all the way across the country on a whim! You’re in college! What about your classes? What about your degree?”

Erika colored slightly. “Uhhh... yeah about that,” she said hesitantly, knowing this was going to set her mother off again. “I kinda sorta... withdrew... from the University.” Silence. “But, but, I applied to River City University first, and was accepted there! I checked—all of my class credits should transfer over except the ones for music appreciation, and that was only a ‘C’ anyway...” More silence. “Mom? Mom? Okay, mom, usually you’d be screaming your head off by now... please say something?!?”

Tina let out a shuddering sigh. “Okay. First of all, I am upset, VERY UPSET, at the way you did this. And disappointed, that you felt you had to sneak out and only tell me about it after the fact.” She closed her eyes for a moment. “But... honestly, I’m glad at least that you were responsible enough check into transferring to another school there and making all the arrangements yourself. if nothing else, you are considering your future. You’re thinking ahead instead of just focusing on the here and now. And that, baby, is something I’ve been waiting a long time to see in you.”

Erika nodded at that. “So... you’re NOT going to make me come back home?”

“You said it yourself, my daughter. You’re nineteen years old. You’re not a child anymore. If this is what you want to do with your life, then I’ll support you the best that I can.” She managed a wan smile. “You’re damned stubborn... just like I was at your age.” She chuckled ruefully. “The day you were born, my mother sat me down and hugged me, and told me that she wasn’t upset at the way I’d left home anymore. ‘Someday your daughter will grow up to be just as much of a handful as you were,’ she’d said. ‘So in a couple of years, you’ll know just what its like.’ I’d honestly thought she was just being a bitch, but well... looks like she was right after all.”

“Um... gee thanks... I think,” she replied dryly. “At any rate, mom, I gotta go. I still need to check in at River City U and register, and also deliver that package you sent to Mr. Albinn—it’s actually the excuse I made for coming here in the first place.” She shrugged. “You said you wanted it sent ‘Express’ by the fastest possible route, and my boot jets are faster than any cargo plane currently in service.”

“Ah, good, I was wondering about that as well,” Tina replied with a nod. “Okay, sweetie. We can talk more about this after you get settled in. Just to recap, I’m not happy about this... but it’s your decision and I’ll do whatever I can to make sure this works out for you. Okay? Bye, sweetie.” Disconnecting the call, Tina lay back in her bed, thinking. Then, after a moment, she sat up, opened her cell, and dialed a second phone number.

“Hello, Eugene? It’s Tina. Yes, yes, I know it is pretty early here. Listen... you always said that if I ever needed anything, you’d do your best to help me out? Well... I need a favor...”

((end))