The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: God Loser

Sinopsis: A weak little boy changes his life from one day to the next when he is revealed that he is the son of his God Eros.

“WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU SAID!”

“that very thing, that you are a child of the God of love and sex Eros”

* * *

He definitely didn’t expect his day to end that way, it’s more like the most normal and boring for him.

Tom Losers was a young man who was a freshman in college, orphaned since childhood never knew his real parents or knew anything about them. Instead, he was adopted by a couple who did give him all the love and affection he lacked.

Apart from that and a rare birthmark there was nothing interesting about his life, it was the opposite. He was never the best at something, he never stood out and he was invisible to the rest of the people.

Also his physical appearance did not help him at all, he measured 5,40″ was much shorter than the rest of the boys even of some girls, he was also extremely thin almost skeletal without the slightest gram of musculature, pale skin, dull and ojeroso look.

That made him shy and insecure in the course of his life, trying to be invisible and not attract attention so as not to be the target of jokes, many times it worked for him but sometimes it did not.

It was obvious that he was never popular with the opposite sex, he had not even had a kiss on the cheek much less sex with a cock of 1,97 all that was unattainable, in conclusion he was a complete loser.

That day began as normal, at home, on the bus and when he arrived at the university he saw her. Tall, with somewhat tanned skin, with a wavy blonde mane up to the shoulders, breasts so large that they could compete with any porn actress for the juicy and firm, and a well-standing and fleshy butt.

Mary Star was his name and he had just arrived at the U, he immediately became the center of male and some female gazes who tasted his attributes. It was hard not to see her especially because of the white blouse with a large neckline and the blue miniskirt with which she walked.

She had many adjectives with which to qualify her, mega sexy, divinely hot, lust made female, but for Tom there was one that stood out from the others UNATTAINABLE. Even if he were the only man in the world, he would not have a slightest chance with a goddess like her.... or so he thought.

During the classes she sat down just one person of difference, the unable to avoid the look from time to time to discover that she also looked at him intensely as if she were seeing his inside. On top of that nothing would prepare him for what would come at the end of classes.

As always when leaving he went straight home, when passing near the park he heard a melodious whistle, when he turned he saw that it was Mary Star at the entrance. Tom flipped back and forth believing it was with someone else or some mistake when she approached.

“if Tom Losers called you, do you want to take a walk with me in the park?”

It was the first time that such a beautiful girl spoke to her, and that girl her huge blue eyes stood out like two reflectors, fleshy lips that invited to be kissed and a voice so angelic that it would coo with her.

“and... or...... I..... No.... s... e” was the only thing that came out of his mouth.

“come on say that if you won’t regret it, I promise you”

After saying that Tom felt as if a powerful force enveloped him, he was warm and intoxicating. Her mind fell asleep to the point that nothing else mattered, neither the time nor the place, he could only think of her and her voice melodies.

“and... Are you coming?” he asked turning around showing his firm butt.

“s... i.... I’m going” was the only thing I could say.

And so he went after her hypnotized, felt like a moth attracted to light and could not and did not want to escape. He saw the movement of his hips absorbed, without noticing when they entered the park, less when they entered a very wooded area where the person did not pass, Tom just looked at that perfect ass imagined as it would be to touch them.

* * *

“What kind of joke is this? “ Tom asked surprised.

“Come on it’s not a joke it’s the truth”, Mary said disdainfully

“and you think I’ll swallow it, where are the others come out”

He looked around looking for some of his comrades waiting for them to jump and shout “FALL”. It wouldn’t be the first joke they made him, he had already gotten used to most, but he was crossing the line.

Mary her hand to her face moving her head from side to side in disgust.

“fence had forgotten how unbelievers in magic mortals had become”

“what the fuck do you talk about”

“Well look carefully”

He watched her without much enthusiasm, and suddenly saw that Mary’s feet were no longer touching the floor, she was floating at least two feet off the ground as if nothing had happened, to fall smoothly like a dancer.

“how...we did you really do that this little game is going too far”, said Tom looking for some kind of cable to hold her.

She stepped hard on the ground to walk around angry.

“ I take HADES, you still don’t believe in TRUTH ARE MORE IDIOT THAT YOU SEE” then put on a malicious smile “well, well there’s only one thing to do”

“I don’t know what the hell you’re playing but I’m leaving”

Tom was starting to leave when a glow emerged from the young woman, Mary had completely transformed. Her skin became whiter with a small diamond-like glow, the mane that she had now reached her back in a completely golden shade like a river made of gold, she had stripped off her clothes showing her breasts that were apparently twice as big as before and the most amazing thing is that from her back came out a couple of small wings that barely and so protruding from his shoulders.

Before doing anything Tom felt a surge of excitement like never before in his life, his dick started to hurt as long as they were struggling to get out of his pants, his legs turned to jelly and his breathing turned to exhausting. It was as if a huge burst of lust was beating him over and over again killing him for pleasure.

“there, sorry I didn’t know what you were so weak”

And as quickly as he transformed, he returned to normal as everything and clothes. Instead, Tom fell to the ground exhausted as if he had climbed a mountain.

“Do you believe me now? “I ask most innocently.

“S.....if I think...... Q...what......was.....and...that? ”

“it was my real way, I’m sorry about this but you left me no choice” she sat down to stand in front of Tom “mortals aren’t able to stand something like that a few seconds more and you’d have a heart attack”

He kept processing everything that happened if he understood almost nothing.

“Well this time I’ll go smoother, I’m an Erotes a deity in the service of the God Eros something like the Cupids that go out on Valentine’s Day that myth originated from us “

and....the Greek myths are real”

“Right, my real name is Staxis.”

“Yeah... I understand... but what do I have to do with this?”

She took a deep breath and continued with the explanation.

“Have you heard those stories where the Gods come down to Earth to satisfy their carnal desires”

Tom nodded.

“Well, a few years ago Eros wines looking for some fun and met your real mother a beautiful nightclub dancer”

“you mean I... no, it can’t be.”

“if exactly your mother met Eros one night, she was very beautiful, irresistible and... you know the rest.”

“Then I am the son of a God! ”

“Yes, you’re a Semigod.”

His head was spinning uncontrollably everything must be a dream, or in the worst case a terrible mistake as the son of a God could be.

“ Staxis true, I think there’s a mistake I can’t be a demigod, let alone be a child of the God of love and sex is ridiculous “

“and I don’t blame you for not believing it”, Staxis said, looking at him with disgust.

“then you got the wrong person”

“No mistake, I had my doubts myself when I met you, so I watched you all day and could feel very, very deep inside you the divine essence of your father “

She helped Tom get up with difficulty as he was still somewhat stunned.

“ plus you have that arrow-shaped birthmark right over your dick if I’m not mistaken “

Tom was stoned to hear that last, no one other than his stepfathers knew about that brand for obvious reasons.

“as I... ”

“It’s simple that mark proves you’re the legitimate son of Eros is irrefutable proof”

He walked a few steps away from her still digesting all that but calmed down, Staxis gave her some space not to overwhelm him anymore.

“em, if it’s all true why don’t I have any kind of powers or something? ”

“ good question let me say it in an easier way, imagine that you are one of those video game characters that at the beginning you have no experience, no weapons and powers of any kind... let’s say you are level 0 “

“and how do I level up? “I asked Tom enthusiastically.

“simple to be son of Eros the source of your magic lies in desire and the lowest passions something you have never experienced true “

That made the young man blush hard.

“It’s like if Poseidon lived in a desert or if Ares lived in a monastery, none would have power after a while that’s why you’re so pathetic.”

“Yes, if I already understood I’m like a fish out of water and I need to get into my element”

“you understand, the first thing is to lose your virginity “

That only made Tom’s face turn even redder than it was.

“for your father, stop being so puritanical”

He had already completely calmed down he began to get excited about the possibility of having powers from the God of love, but he still had a lot of questions so he started by the simplest.

“hey, why are you telling me all this today? ”

“is why today is your 18th birthday the real one and this is the right age to awaken your divine side”

That was another surprise to Tom since his birthday had always been the day he was adopted.

“Oh I almost forgot your father left you some presents ten”

And when I had enough of magic from his hand, a small golden arch the size of a notebook appeared. Tom took it and felt a brief electric shock, felt something special as if he was always beside him and suddenly vanished.

“ quiet the bow is kept when you wish it will appear, only you could see it and use it “

He thought of the golden bow and it came to his hand at once.

“and this is your other gift, this is special tea will help on your first time”

This time in his hand he had a tiny red arrow just bigger than the palm of his hand. When he took it he felt the relative unloading could notice that his name was written in gold before disappearing as with the bow.

“that red arrow is powerful and will only work once, the girl you send it to will be terribly horny for you, will enter into a frenzy of lust and passion who will beg to fuck you for an entire night “

“He will really do that”, said Tom excitedly.

“Of course whichever you choose moans, she’ll beg you to fuck her all night and when I’m done remembering nothing about you just that she had an intense night “

Now he saw the arrow as the most precious object in the world, with it he could do what he wanted with a woman, every man’s dream, and he had in front of the beautiful divine one.

“first of all, don’t even think about using it on me.”

“I don’t.. ”

“Please, I can feel your desire for me miles away is one of my qualities, your little body couldn’t stand 5 minutes of all this you would die “

In that I turn lifting her miniskirt showing her big ass winking at her.

“quiet will work with any mortal just pick which one and I’ll help you so you don’t have any inconvenience, but just this once and make someone accessible nothing impossible.”

“ great thank you, thank you “

“Don’t thank me, if it weren’t for your father’s own order that I wasn’t stuck here with a feeble, timid little boy.”

An uncomfortable silence surrounded both of them for a few minutes, until Staxis decided to “encourage” him.

“Come on don’t be so slow the sooner you wake up your divine side the sooner I’ll be out of here, so choose fast! ”

Tom’s mind was working at a thousand an hour thinking about possibilities. Which one he’ll pick for his first time and in 10 minutes he’ll have it.

“I know who with!”

* * *

In the bed at home Tom found himself going over the madness of what he had seen earlier, looked at his phone and saw that it was 10 minutes before 8:00. He was waiting for Staxis, she told him what would come at that hour to help him with his work.

She warned him not to use the bow and arrow until I know say so and would know if disobedience, Tom didn’t want to prove whether that was true or not.

Suddenly the house bell rang, the young man’s heart began to speed up with emotion and nervousness. He got shot out of bed, went down the stairs to the door, but his stepmother got there first.

When he opened the door, Staxis was as shiny as ever and naturally spoke.

“Good evening Mrs. Losers I’m a friend of Tom’s I came for a job”

Soon her stepfather arrived and soon they were chatting as normal as if they had always known her. Being in front of both of them blinking Staxis came up to their ears and whispered something that Tom didn’t hear, she was so fast that she could barely see her.

Her parents were static for a few seconds and suddenly they got dressed up, dressed very elegantly and prepared to go out.

“ son we’ll go out for a few hours don’t wait for us, take care and don’t do anything crazy “ said his stepmother happily.

And so in less than an hour they were home alone.

“What did you do to them? ”

“with my power only motivates them to have a romantic night they won’t come back till tomorrow.”

“ Amazing and will I be able to do that? ”

“when you awaken your magic will be like child’s play, then let’s go get your neighbor.”

Katy Collins lived right in front of Tom, she was a 22-year-old brunette of athletic body product of soccer hours, but she was still a sexy girl. Boobs standing without being very big black hair and cut, muscular legs so much exercise and the most remarkable of it her big and firm butt resembling 2 balloons full of water.

He knew her all his life and always imagined touching those big buttocks with all his strength. Unfortunately his appearance never helped him and she was very proud, resulting in what always humiliated and annoyed him in front of the other neighbors because of his poor physique even though our parents got along well.

“Well I’ll take care of her parents so they don’t get in the way so she’ll be alone”

They were both together outside the Collins door with Tom visibly nervous about what he was about to do.

“Relax, first of all I’ll explain how the bow and arrow works “

“Good thing I never wore anything like that”, said Tom rubbing his hands.

“I’m not surprised, well the bow works by your emotions you only have to wish your white and the bow will not fail “

“And the arrow? ”

“there are different arrows but they work the same way when you give your victim your body will absorb it immediately, you will feel something stronger than a bee picket and then you will forget it.”

“Fantastic and with this Katy Collins will wish me all night”

“exactly one night, when her madness for you is over, she will fall soundly asleep and won’t remember what you were”

Tom was very nervous but didn’t want to miss such an opportunity.

“To Zeus! Be man for the first time in your life plus I’ll clean up any mess what for sure you’ll do “

“I’m ready Staxis”

“Lucky, I’ll go but I’ll watch for nothing to disturb you.”

As soon as he said that and vanished into thin air, he thought it must be a quality he hadn’t mentioned before.

She had to look for an opportunity to throw the arrow at her, even though she can’t see anything it would be strange for her if she saw him in a strange position holding nothing.

Now alone the skinny young man took a deep breath and rang the bell. It was only a few minutes, but for him it was hours till I know it opened.

“Oh, you’re your bug”, said Katy without hiding her displeasure.

She was wearing only a muscular one and a few tiny shorts, she also noticed drops of sweat on her face, she must have been working out.

“Hi Katy if you can lend me your charger mine broke and I have to call my parents, it’ll only be a few minutes”

“and don’t think I’ll give it to you”

“and if I charge you here with a few minutes I can make the call I need.”

She meditated for a few seconds.

“all right but make it quick and don’t touch anything bug”

Tom’s heart was frantic, his ruse worked, now all that was missing was the right moment.

The room was not so large but enough to have a good size 2 smaller sofa and a coffee table with ornaments. He sat down doing nothing, but waiting for his opportunity, without delay Katy came with the magazine.

“Good bug give me your phone to plug it in at once”, he said without the slightest tact.

“ take “

He had already downloaded his phone before to avoid suspicion. Katy turned her back and bent over to put the phone on the coffee table.

And Tom saw his long-awaited chance, Katy Colins’ big ass was within reach. I knew it was a bit of a cliché to do it like that, but I couldn’t stand the temptation to stick the arrow in his ass.

Before he turned he summoned the bow and arrow, aimed putting all his lust into it and fired. The arrow went towards her so fast it was just a red trail until it plunged full into the rear of her first victim.

“AY! “ screamed Katy immediately.

Katy’s body shook in such a way that she remained rigid for a moment. At that moment Tom saw the arrow go into his ass as if it was absorbed by his skin.

Before she could do or say anything else the pain vanished from her mind as if by magic, and was replaced by something more primitive, more carnal.

“¡OH GOD! ”

Tom witnessed something so fanciful that he had only seen in hentai and homemade porn. Athletic Katy was knocked down on one of the small sofas hit by a superior force, then shamelessly began to moan and touch every part of her body convulsing with pleasure right in front of a very astonished young man.

“AAAYY....... WHAT IS...... THIIIIIS “

As her moans excitement increased she was tearing her muscular what seemed to squeeze her and she felt the moisture growing in her crotch.

“MMMM.... OH YES, YES YESSSSS “

Tom saw Katy explode into a long orgasm that beat her mind but her body kept convulsing. As he sat up, he laid his eyes upon our slender hero, and with a starving gaze he went toward him so close that he could smell his perspiration.

“you know... I changed my mind... I want you to play something special. “ said Katy whispering in her ear.

“mmm.... and what things is it?” asked Tom most innocently.

“ you can touch me, use me all you want and do with my body what you like “

And without further kissing with such passion that he knocked Tom off the couch and both fell to the floor.

“Come on, I wish you to fuck me.... right here..... fuck me lasted if”

The young man was never in a similar situation, Katy was frantic about being a taller head which he made her more intimidating. He smashed his shirt with his fingernails, scratched his chest, while rubbing against Tom with utter brazenness.

“I want, I want, your penis give it to me”

Down quickly to unbuckle Tom’s pants.

“Wait... somewhere better”

There the little of Katy’s sanity fought against her animal side, that conflict she quickly resolved.

“my room..... NOW! ”

She took him by her arm and dragged him, on the way she finished stripping her clothes. As soon as they entered Tom was thrown into bed with only his boxer shorts on.

“Now you’re all mine to fuck”

For Tom it was totally unreal his distant and annoying neighbor had become a sex-hungry beast and he was the main course.

“ penis, penis, give me your juicy penis “

And with quick movement of her skillful hands Katy removed the last obstacle that kept her from getting to her dick. This came out as a spring, despite her 5 cm wand, but for her it was the dick of her dreams, and with great ease she swallowed her small dick.

“mmmm.... delicios .... mmmm”

Tom felt what was in heaven Katy’s talent with her dick between her lips was innate. Lamia sucked and kissed every inch of the tiny dick with a care that came close to devotion.

“OH VALLA...... KATYAAAAAA.... e....e.... you’re STUPENDAAAAAY “

Tom’s poor sexual experience was taking a toll, he had jerked off a lot on a regular basis, but nothing he did alone could match the ferocious attack his member enjoyed. Meanwhile she had her starving gaze fixed on every gesture and expression of the timid young man, so she knew the imminent arrival of the climax.

“YYYY..... Y... Y... Y... K....KATY..... VO..VOY...A..A”

Just as she reached orgasm, Katy stopped sharply clutching her member firmly.

“Uy sorry, I know what you’re dying to cum myself anyway “ she said showing off her pussy soaked in her juices “but what I crave most is to have all your milk flooded inside me again and again and again “

Tom noticed that among all the lust that possessed her there was a certain twisted common sense that ruled her and wanted more than anything to be penetrated by him, that must be the power of the arrow influencing her primary needs by his own.

And before she could wake up from her thoughts, Katy was already on her penis ready to receive her man.

“Well, well, HERE I go! ”

Suddenly the small stick of meat buried, emitting a scream of pleasure, then without thinking otherwise it began to move from top to bottom, riding on the child whom until recently he despised.

“ SIIIII...... AT THE END IS INSIDEEEEE “

Katy was moving frantically the little sanity she had had been corroded by a tiny penis.

“KA... KATY....... KATY CONTINUAL...... A BESTAAAAAY “

The skeletal young man for the first time found himself inside a woman, felt her heat, her juices of a woman, and the heat that emanated. Her neighbor’s toned abdomen what she had so much admired and longed for, now working diligently to provide her with all possible pleasure.

“THE.... TASTE... MUCHOOOOOH GOD.... IS....this..... I don’t do it...... WITH ANY “

“M....ME

..... THERE RETURNING....... CRAZYYYYY “

And without warning Tom finally exploded into a climax he never thought to feel. It was with the electric shocks of before but millions of times more powerful and pleasurable, these shocks ran all over your body filling it with greater vitality, energy and vigor.

His cumshot was at least twice as much as the previous times, long jets came out of his mini dick bathing every part of the inside of him Katy’s pussy, so much so that it overflowed out of this abundantly impossible to be contained by her cave.

“aaaAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY......... TOMMMMM “

Katy also came brutally shouting her lover’s name for the first time as her body was completely still, her eyes turned white and jets of her vaginal juices sprouted from her pussy, joining with Tom’s semen filling the room with her odors.

They were like this for a few minutes which seemed eternal to the young man. Then Katy collapsed over the but sweetly like a cat when rubbing with her master.

“mmm.... WOW! I’ve never run like this before... I don’t know what you did to me... but I want to repeat it... THE NEED “

“I... Kannmm “

The pleas of the brunette were accompanied by countless caresses, kisses and licking. His determination to convince him of another round in any way possible was quite clear.

Before for this moment after just one run Tom was practically OK with no strength for anything other than sleep. But today something was different, he felt different, the discharges of before had flooded his whole being with a new energy that gave him a strength and vigor like never before, he felt his tool hardened with the attentions of his neighbor ready for the second round.

“Okey let’s fuck again”

His dick disappeared again into her neighbor’s athletic, she moved her hips with more impetus and speed than before while inserting her skillful tongue into Tom’s mouth. He did not want to be left behind, with one hand squeezed one of her breasts and with the other he grabbed tightly by the back of Katy’s worn-out hair, bringing her even closer to him if possible.

“mmmmm..... oh.....nnnnmmm...yes”

“ give me......rrrrrnnnn..... give me..... more “

They were both in a whirlwind of rampant ecstasy, their animal instincts were what drove them to move faster, kiss deeper and pull as if there was nothing else in the world.

Tom for the first time felt like something was awakening, something that was always there inside him asleep deep down. Until now, this being was his divine half that was finally activating, ran freely for every fiber of his dwarf being and would never sleep again.

“aaaahhh.... Katy....... fuck.... I always wanted.... so.... mmmm..... FUCK MEEEEE“

“SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII........ Cursed OOOOOOOOO.............. FUCK ME TODAAAAAAAAAH “

The two reached orgasm at the same time in a mixture of groans and screams that reached every corner of the house, it was a relief to both that no one else was there and that the noise would have been deafening to anyone.

During the climax more of that electricity ran through Tom’s body even more forcefully than before and unable to contain it released part of those discharges on his lover.

“nhm... that was... very intense”, said Tom, gasping.

“if... I......... NNMMMM “

“Katy? ”

At first she stood motionless like a statue and suddenly

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY.. ..I COMEEEEE”

Tom witnessed his neighbor convulsing right above him amidst big moans and screams. He didn’t understand what was happening to him at first, but he understood it when he saw the endless fluids coming out of his cave, he was having a multiple organism.

“Cursed......... SEA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY “

With blank eyes the neighbor continued screaming and I came repeatedly as if in a hypnotic trance.

For Tom to have a beautiful young woman moaning and screaming for him was completely new to him, it filled him with a confidence he never thought he had. Intoxicated by that fire of lust and power, he stood up and stood behind her, gazing at the mighty butt how much he had longed for.

He always dreamed of having those big, firm buttocks in his hands, now literally by divine work they were his. With all his might and without any mercy he squeezed every corner of that more meat at the same time he stuck two fingers inside her wet pussy, wanted to charge Katy all the times what had insulted him with those silly nicknames.

“who is the now conceited insect, who is the weakling TELL me! ”

“YYYYYY...... MMMMMM..... OOOOOOH “ was the only thing Katy could say.

Because of the agencies the situation had been reversed, now the tall and athletic Katy Collins was being subdued by the small and weak Tom Losers. He did not recognize himself any vestiges of doubt or shyness had vanished, he felt a NEW MAN one who was about to fulfill one of his greatest fantasies.

SPLAM.

Without any fear he gave her a strong spanking which shook the brunette that she was helpless to everything Tom did.

SPLAM, SPLAM, SPLAM, SPLAM.

And so the room was filled with the sound of numerous spankings. Tom hit him at least ten times, and there’s only the best left.

“ get on all fours I’ll shove you like the little dog what you are “

“mmm.... s... if what you want..re “ babbling Katy already without will.

With total submission she placed her huge butt in front of her man. He was tempted to shove it up her ass but didn’t feel confident enough, so he grabbed her by the hip forcefully and penetrated her pussy for the third time.

“Let’s go....MMNN... THIS IS THE BEST..... MOVE FAST ! ”

“Y...YES OOOOOOOH”

The sound of her dick hitting the wet vagina of the brunette mixed with the squeaking of the bed due to the hard fuck. It was such the intensity and rudeness with which Katy was being fucked that her arms couldn’t hold out anymore dropping on her bed.

“ ALWAYS DREAMED...... HAVE THAT...... COMPLETELY MY THANK!! “

“ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY FUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAY “

This time they both came together in a concert of curses and screams. Multiple shocks vibrated inside him, beating the brunette with them.

It was so much effort that both Katy and Tom collapsed already exhausted, he needed to close his eyes a little to catch his breath. When he opened them he was calmer without all those shocks, he saw next to him that Katy was still in the same position deep asleep from tiredness.Tom looked at her in amazement for a few minutes.

For him it was so sub-realistic her imposing and annoying neighbor lay on the bed, face down with legs spread, slept with a smile from ear to ear of complete satisfaction, babbled inconsistencies between dreams, her big ass was reddened by so many lashes and her pussy still sprouted her thick cum like a white river.

It was a shocking image one that Tom didn’t think he could see more than crazy hentai, and what surprised him the most was that he did it all. Of course, with divine help, but then he only made a sporty female come countless times until he left her unconscious and well satisfied.

Despite the joy his male ego felt at the time, he remembered what Staxis said earlier, so he picked up all his things to leave but before leaving he wanted to do a few more things.

He went by his already charged phone saw what 5:30, thought it’s true time flies when you’re having fun. I come back to give her one more spanking is butt without Katy even moving and took a few pictures of her to remember tonight.

He wanted proof for himself that all this wild fuck wasn’t a dream. In the end he took down his panties like a small trophy and left.

In bed he tried to get some sleep, but it was quite difficult for him after so many changes that he underwent in one day.

She definitely never thought her day would end like this, with how normal it was. Tom Losers a demigod, a new world had opened before him.

It will continue.