The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Synopsis: James is a Sandman. He can make people go to sleep

Go to sleep

Kay lay on her side, a restless stirring and her ass almost hanging out from under the sheet. Karl snored next to her. His hairy bare chest rising like a bellow powering his trumpeting nose.

Kay was forty-one years old. She had grown a little chubby over the years. But, where it made her ass fat it did enhance her bust. She had long dark hair and -if she were awake now and you saw her eyes - they would sparkle blue.

Karl was fifteen years her senior. The hairy carpet on his chest, once black was now a curly grey forest.

James was in his late teens. He was tall, athletic. He took hold of the bedroom door knob and tested it; quietly twisting it he opened it. He inhaled the smell of his parents.

He stopped for a moment. It was still new to him - these powers. Despite the darkness of the bedroom he could see them quite clearly. He didn’t understand how - but he was accepted these strange gifts.

He stepped forward, already his cock was growing hard, protruding from the open fly in his pyjama pants. His cock was long, and thick.

His balls ached for release.

He saw his mom’s rear hanging out and he smiled as he stepped towards her. He could smell her musk. Carefully he reached under the blankets and moved them further off of her body.

Kay’s body shivered a little; kissed by the cool air. He took hold of her panties and pulled them carefully out of the way.

He took hold of his cock and pressed it against her hairy cunt lips. Deliberately slowly he pushed forward into her

“Uhhh….!” she gasped as she woke

He leaned over her “Sleep” he whispered

Her body relaxed immediately as she fell back into a stupor.

Free now to act he pushed into his mom harder. Her vagina seemed to just manage to stretch around him. “Fuck” he gasped, she felt tight.

He pushed in deep till he hit the end of her vagina. He began to hump her, and as he did, forced her to roll forward, onto her front. He went with her mounting the bed, till he was on top of her.

“Wha…?” Karl blurted as he felt his wife’s arm flop against him

“Sleep” James said and Karl’s body relaxed

James smiled and he now took to fucking his mom with more and more vigour

“Fuck, you’re tight mom” he gasped. She wasn’t quite, but he was large and filled her. James humped his mom and massaged her generous pillowy arse.

He felt a rush, knowing he was arriving at his peak, he pushed harder into his mon’s vagina and then came.

“Oh, yessss!” he groaned with delight as his cock spewed seed. He humped hard, fast, pumping, pumping. And then he fell onto her.

He kissed the back of her neck, and also slid a hand under her, feeling her soft spongy breast.

James pulled up out of his mom, and then, still hard, rolled his dad’s catatonic body over.

Karl’s asshole bled, torn by James’ cock pushing up into it, James groaned with delight. His dad’s anus was even tighter than his mom’s pussy.

He pushed in deep into his dad’s rectum when suddenly he came again, filling that cavity with his sperm.

Slowly James came down from his high. He pulled out of his sleeping dad, his cock still hard. But he knew he was spent.

He slid out of the bedroom stopping in the hall only outside his sister’s room. He could hear Libby tossing in her bed. He thought of raping her too, but he suddenly yawned and realised that he was spent for the night.

James slid into bed and drifted off.

Kay woke up first. She felt sore between her legs almost immediately. She grew angry and with the ball of her fist smashed it down on her husband’s back

“What the fuck?” he gasped snapping awake from the sudden sharp pain.

“You bastard!” she screamed

“What the fuck is the matter….?” and then he realised how sore his ass was. He reached back and found it covered in a leaking sticky goo. He thought maybe he’d shit himself

“What the hell?” he gasped

“You bastard!” Kay screamed again

Karl jumped out of bed and ran to the toilet. His bowels opened and he discharged a lot of thick whiteish liquid. He had no idea it was semen. The volume of it alone would tell him it was something else, and mixed up with his own material it was not exactly pristine white.

Kay got up out of bed but it hurt as she walked. She went to the bathroom to yell at him some more, when he kicked the door shut in her face

Karl felt his ass - it was distended. He showered and running the gauntlet of his wife’s accusations he dressed

“Where the fuck do you think you’re going?” she spat

“I’ve got to go to see Dr. Robert” he said

He dressed

“I want you to get back here!” she screamed as he left

“Bastard!” she yelled

“Mom?” Libby cried, running in to the room “What’s the matter?”

“I…” Kay began but realised she couldn’t say that she’d just been raped in her sleep.

“What’s going on in here?” James asked as he walked in.

“Don’t come in here!” Kay cried, as she was disheveled, and sore.

He looked at her, and his sister.

“I said don’t come in!” Kay cried

“Sleep” he said

Suddenly both his mom and his sister fell unconscious. Libby slid off the bed and into a heap on the floor.

James smiled and picked his mom up and dragged her back up onto the bed.

He spread her legs. He was already rock hard. This time he tore his mom’s panties. He pushed up into her and she wasn’t as tight as before. He also felt the squelch of come still sitting inside her

He pulled out of her and lifting her hips up higher pressed his cock against his mom’s asshole and sodomised her.

As he pounded his mom’s anus he suddenly felt a new sensation. He stopped, quite unsure what it was. He resumed humping her and then felt it again.

It was a voice.

He concentrated. It was his mom’s voice.

It took him a moment to realise that he could hear her thoughts - her dream. He smiled…

* * *

James showered

Libby woke up in her bed unsure if she had just had a dream about her mom, or not.

Kay woke up. She still felt sore, but there was something about it. “Relax” came the overwhelming feeling.

As sore as she was, something about it was… not right, exactly… just not something she needed to get fussed about. She needed to relax. Everything was going to be fine.

Dr. Robert was surprised to see his old patient Karl. He’d not seen Karl in quite three years.

“What seems to be the problem…?”

“I’ve got this embarrassing leakage” Karl said

“Really? Where from?”

“My ass”

Dr Robert did a double-take. He was a professional, but also human. Looking up someone’s ass was not the best part of the job, that was for sure.

Dr Robert directed his patient to undress… at least his pants and undies. He had Karl bend over the examination table.

Dr Robert saw a lot of white fluid - tinged with brown. One might think it was vanilla ice-cream with some chocolate in it.

Dr Robert took a sample and then noticed a lot of trauma around Karl’s asshole.

“Can I be straight with you?” he asked

“Sure, Doc” Karl said

“Have you engaged recently in homosexual sex?”

“What?” Karl cried in disgust “No. Never”

“Well…"

“Why would you even ask such a thing?"

Well… it’s just that this is semen… and fecal matter”

“Semen?”

“Yes… quite a lot of it…”

“How’d it get in there?”

“I…” Dr Robert began and then, he thought that Karl was being disingenuous

“I would say that you had male-to-male intercourse… and frankly, judging by the volume quite a lot of it”

“That’s ridiculous” Karl snapped, “I would never do such a thing… I’m married!”

“Lots of married…” Dr Robert began

“Well I don’t do that sort of thing” he said and began to pull his pants up

“Let me just clean this up first…”

“Alright” Karl said

“Nurse!” Dr Robert called

* * *

Kay felt strange… like she was a little drunk. She didn’t know why… but she didn’t feel the need to get dressed.

She almost danced around the table as she fixed James his breakfast.

They ate across the table from each other. Kay’s breasts flopping on the table

James stopped for a moment

“What’s the matter honey?”

James sprung to his feet “Libby is waking up”

“Oh?”

“Just stay here, mom” he said, kissing her on the forehead. She allowed him to go without further fuss… and she tidied up

Karl’s car screeched up the driveway. He almost hit the garage door.

He rushed inside.

“Honey?” Kay asked, forgetting about her anger from this morning

“What are you doing?” he asked “Why aren’t you dressed?”

“I just need to relax” she smiled

“Where’s James?”

“Upstairs with Libby, I suppose”

“Fuck!” Karl said as he raced up

He kicked down Libby’s locked door to reel back in horror at seeing James fucking a limp body - that was Libby

James grunted like an animal as he fucked his sister

“What the fuck…”

“Sleep” Jame said and Karl fell unconscious to the ground

James turned around, smiling and drove his cock deep into his sister’s pussy. He invaded her dreams

When Karl woke he had an enormous head-ache

“What the fuck?” he gasped clutching his forehead

He realised he was lying in a clump on the floor

He picked himself up and went downstairs

Libby was standing naked in the kitchen sipping on a coffee Kay was there, chopping up veggies for the nights dinner

“What the hell is going on here?” Karl growled

“Sleep” James said, sending his father back into an unconscious state.

James got up and pulled off his pants. His cock was hard

“What are you going to do, son?” Kay smiled

“Dad needs to dream…”

James went over to his father to rape him.

The End