The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Glow

A glowing green rod, emanating radioactivity changes Tom forever

All characters in this story are over eighteen years of age

“Please mom…. you’ve got to try…,” Jessica pleased.

“It’s no use…,” Beth said.

“But… he… he’s going to be home soon…”

“I… I can’t…,” Beth cried “I… look… you know I can’t…”

And to prove the point she reached for the kitchen door. As soon as her hand got close to the door knob her whole arm fell limp, useless by her side.

“What if we both try…?” Jessica asked.

“Yeah… that might work…,” Beth nodded.

Jessica reached out for the door knob too and then, just like her mom, her arm fell limply to her side.

“No…!” Jessica cried in despair…

“Maybe…?” Beth began…

“Look… we can’t just let him keep fucking us!” Jessica cried “It’s sick!”

“But.. you… you know what happens if you disobey…”

“I’m… I’m going to tell him…”

“No… don’t do that!” Beth cried.

“But look at us!” Jessica said… “Look what he’s done to us!”

Jessica and Beth stood there naked as the day they were born. Their bellies swollen with Tom’s seed.

Tom had impregnated his mom and sister and made them his sex slaves…

“We’ve got to try…,” Jessica said.

“We?”

“Yeah, mom… both of us…,”

“But Master… he… he has to be obeyed!”

“No, mom!” Jessica cried as the shimmering fell over her again…

The power… the spell… whatever it was Tom had put on them made them placid, willing, obedient, compliant slaves….

But… just now and then it grew weak and in those moments clarity returned… free will restored. A chance to realise just what was happening… really happening…

Jessica could see it now as her mom’s eyes changed… her pupils dilated…

“We must get ready for the Master,” Beth said.

“No… please mom… no…we…,”

And then she felt it too…

“I..?” Jessica said.

“We must go to bed and await his pleasure…,” Beth said.

“Yes… we must be ready to serve the Master…,” Jessica agreed and together mother and daughter made their way back upstairs to the master bedroom… to the bed all three of them now shared.

Tom arrived home. The spluttering of his Harley could be heard as he drove up the long track that was their farm’s drive-way.

He arrived in his bedroom to find his mom and his sister side-by-side, their asses in the air, their faces on pillows… he gazed at the open legs, the offering of glistening pink paradise…

“Girls!” he smiled, smacking his lips as he undressed.

“Fuck me, Master,” his mom offered up

“No, fuck me, please Master!” his sister made her bid for attention.

“Who wants it in the butt-hole?”

“Me!” Jessica chimed

“Me! Oh, take me, Son!” Beth whimpered.

He smiled and drawing close to his mom he spat on her anus. He was rock hard and he took his cock head and pressed it against his mom’s pink star…

“Oh, mom!” he gasped as he pushed into her.. She clenched. “You’re so tight!”

“Yes, baby!” she cried, gritting her teeth “Fuck mommy’s ass!”

It hurt… but she wanted to please him so bad, she squeezed even harder to contract her sphincter.

“Oh, fuck mom!” he gasped and immediately began coming.

“Uh! Uh! Uh! Ooooooo!” she cried… the effect of his come seemed to give her a massive jolt… sending her into her own orgasmic convulsions….

He slowed down and then drew out. A fountain of sperm shot out of Beth… unable to hold the quarter quart of jizz he’d dumped into her bowels.

“Please, brother…,” Jessica whimpered.

“Huh?”

“Do me next…, pleeeassseee,” she begged.

“Oh, yeah!” he smiled and he ran his cock head along her taint, deciding which hole to violate… before pushing into her pink pussy.

“Ooooo, yesssss,” she sighed in pleasure….

After fucking his mom one more time he lay between his family whores and they all fell asleep. He had some much ‘vitality’ he could come and come and come again…

In the morning he woke to find his sister sucking his cock. She mewed with pleasure when she saw him catching her doing it.

“Mom’s making breakfast…,” she said before taking him back into her mouth…

When he came in his willing sister he went with her to the bathroom where she washed him…. She attended to him first, wiping his ass after he used the toilet and then showering with him.

“Breakfast!” Beth called up from the bottom of the stairs

He smiled as his sister and he dried. Then they jogged down to the kitchen, naked.

Beth only wore a kitchen apron, and slippers.

She squeezed her breasts till milk drops formed and straddling her son, taking him inside her she breastfed him as between mouthfuls Jessica spoon-feed him the porridge that was freshly made.

The two women absolutely doted on their Master.

Tom had changed. He had found the artefact… and it had changed him. Not just physically. He was now taller, more muscular, and hairy, and of course he had a massive cock. His face had become more ‘robust’ with his brow-ridges more pronounced, and his eyebrows thicker… he looked something more like a Neanderthal now.

And that was in fact what he was… a sub-species of humans that had been hunted down by the more numerous homo sapien sapiens because the Neanderthal were feared for their powers. Stronger, and the ability to manipulate the minds of others they were on first encounter the masters of the more nimble, agile human-cousins. But there were so few of them. They didn’t breed as well, and they were eventually hunted to extinction.

The artefact had been the source of their power.

How it had got to the mid-USA was a mystery.

What was a further mystery is why it would transform Tom, but not his mom or sister.

He had exposed them to it.

And… nothing…

They were made perhaps more docile.

Along with his new powers were a range of growing lusts… a hunger for meat… and for fucking.

And his mom and sister were willing/unwilling participants.

They were now both pregnant…but with what… something like himself (as he was now)? He did not know.

He came again in his mom’s asshole and he pushed her roughly to the kitchen floor.

“Did I please you, Master?” she whimpered.

“Yes…,” he said.

“Is there something we can do to serve you, brother?” Jessica said.

“Yes…,” he said… he’d given it some thought.

“Please tell us,” Jessica begged as she scooted on her knees towards his dirty cock… dirty from their mom’s ass.

She took it in her mouth. The taste disgusted her, but she so desired to please him she closed her eyes, scrunching her eyelids close hard as she thought only of the cock she was sucking…

“You still keep in contact with your friends?” he asked.

“Me, Master?” Jessica asked looking up.

“Yes…”

“Some…,” she said.

“Good…,” he said “I want you to lure them here so I can rape them…”

“Yes, Master,” she smiled, “Anything…,” and her mouth plunged back onto his shaft…

So the following day Kayla Purcell, and Jenny Elgar came to the farm. “It’s funny,” Kayla mused.

“What’s that?”

“Jess never used to pay me much mind before…,”

“Me neither…” Jenny said.

“Oh, come in! Come in!” Jessica gushed as she opened the front door.

“Phew!” Kayla gasped “What’s that stench?”

“It’s come…,” Jessica said as she closed the door… “Mom’s just cleaning it up now…,”

“Come… what do you mean?”

“Sperm…,”

“What?” Jenny gasped.

“My brother…, he comes so much now… I’m afraid last night he got it everywhere and now mom’s just cleaning it up…”

The two girls looked at each other. They didn’t believe their friend… but for a joke it was rather sick and depraved…

“Ah, there you are!” Tom said as he strode naked into the room.

“Tom?” Jenny gasped… she recognised him as the whiny younger man who used to perv on the girls…

“You remember me?”

“I don’t…,” Kayla said…

“What’s the meaning of this?” she added.

“I’m your Master now…,” Tom said…”You two are going to join us here and live with me forever…”

“Is this some kind of…,” Kayla began and then she gazed at Tom and realised he was quite simply the most handsomest man she’d ever seen.. even for a white guy….

“Kayla?” Jenny asked realising Kayla had stopped mid-sentence. She turned to her taller, darker friend and noticed she had this blissful, wistful look over her.

“Kayla?”

“She’s realised her place..,” Tom laughed

“I… I want to serve my Master…,”

Jenny looked to Jessica and suddenly Jessica more freed of her brother’s influence mouthed “Run!”.

Jenny turned and ran to the door. Suddenly she realised that Kayla had grabbed her.

“Master wants us both…,,” Kayla said.

“Are you nuts?” Jenny cried “Let go of me!”

She kicked Kayla and got free. She ran outside… to the car… only… Kayla had the keys.

“Fuck!” she spat.

She turned and saw Tom come out after her…

Meanwhile Jessica was again unable to get through the door… it was a deep suggestion her brother had planted into her mind. She tried. She turned to Kayla “Please… you gotta run…,”

“But, Master…?”

“You fool!” she spat, “He’s got you in his power!”

“I know…,” she smiled “Masters control their slaves…,”

“Hey!” Tom called as Jenny turned and ran tot he barn.

Tom ran too, only he was faster, not just because he was a guy… but because of the transformation, despite the big cock swinging in the wind.

Jenny got to the barn door, and raced in, she turned to close it and Tom’s hand grabbed the door.

“Oh, no you don’t…,” he smiled

“Get away from me…,”

“You’re acting just like my mum…,” he laughed… “But once I raped her that first time… she became mine… you’ll be mine too!”

“Get away you fucking sick pervert!”

She couldn’t hold the door against him. He only had to flick his wrist and she was tossed back as the door was flung open.

She saw a strange box in the middle of an otherwise empty barn…

Maybe there was something she could use as a weapon?

She backed towards it as he stepped in, massaging his member… making it hard.

“Oh, I’m going to enjoy fucking you!”

“Get back…I’m warning…,” she began

“Warning?” he laughed

She got to the box opened it, and a strange thing inside began to glow.

She looked at it, her eyes not able to move. The glow grew more intense. She screamed…

Kayla undressed, leaving her clothes in a heap on the floor where she stood.

“Oh, I won’t be needing this…,” she smiled as she reached down and pulled the wet tampon from her pussy.

“I…,” Jessica cried and she felt the power of control washing over her again..

Jenny stepped inside, with Tom. Both were naked. Jenny looked different… Her eyebrows were thicker, her brow more prominent. Her body, stockier, and more muscular… She had a very hairy pussy…

“Mistress?” Jessica asked.

Jenny turned to Tom…

“She senses it in you…,” he smiled.

He turned to Kayla. “Who’d have thought the glow would have affected Jenny too!” he smiled.

“Yes, Master,” she nodded without really understanding what he was talking about…

Jenny had been transformed… just as Tom had. Why? Had it chosen her? Was there just something her DNA had that…? Who knows…

She smiled as she went to Tom’s sister. “Get on your knees” she said.

“Yes, Mistress…”

“Eat my pussy!”

“Yes, Mistress…,”

Tom took Kayla, bending her over, exposing her pink pussy between her black labia and pushed into her…

“We’re going to have so much fun, you and I…,” he said to Jenny.

“Yessss!” she laughed as Jessica began lapping at her pussy…

They were now Masters… And they would take more into their control… but tomorrow. Tonight they would fuck each other… and their slaves all night.

The End