The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Globalization — Hypnosis: Lucy’s Story

The following story is a commission I have undertaken with direction from the commissioner; as such, please understand this work is not reflective of my own personal views or fantasies.

‘Globalization’, in this context, refers to applying an idea or fetish globally to the entire human population/history. Someone commissioned me to apply the idea of ‘Hypnosis replacing most forms of foreplay (inc. Activities and substances used for recreational adult pleasure in women). History remains entirely the same.’.

The below is me attempting to realise a world built around that fantastical idea.

This is the start of the exploration of that idea that I very much hope you enjoy. This is your disclaimer. You have been warned. 18+ Only.

* * *

“He did WHAT?” the brunette asked, leaning forward as she held her wine, the pretty round face a mixture of shock and amusement

“Yep. Just put a spiral on his phone and waved it in front of my face… no effort… hardly a fuckin’ word!” her Blonde friend laughed, relaxing back as she took a sip from her own glass.

“Well, shit, Lucy, he sounds like a teenager on his first fucking fumble!”

“Pretty much was, yeah. It didn’t work, and just turned me off for the night. Told him I had to get into work early tomorrow…”

“Hah! Well sounds like that wasn’t the only thing that ends early around him”

“Tell me about it. I mean, what’s so hard to grasp about getting two people in the mood? I mean… yeah, like, a phone spiral would work if you were like… in the car on holiday and he was saying the right things and you were, well.. knew each other—but on the first night was just… urgh. He might as well have just wrapped his dick in sandpaper I was so uninterested.”

The brunette friend had a gleam in her eye “Mmm… or using the fire in some fireside ‘snuggling’... ohhh that was a great night…”

“Yeah but you’re lucky, Jess; Alex knows you and knows what you like. Basic empathy. Shouldn’t have to get a boys Dad to sit him down and say,” she put down her glass as she put on a mocking deep voice “‘Now, Son, every woman loves a good trance, but you’ve got to start off right’ like its the fucking Birds and the Bees.”

“Heh, maybe you should run a class.” Jess smirked, relaxing back with a small stretch as she watched in amusement. “I mean, it is the 21st Century, why not equalise things up in here?” she said with a giggle, before her eyes glazed over and she said, more slowly “but that delicious feeling of submission… mind going blank… body taking over.... mmmm…”

“Jess? Jess!!” Lucy laughed as her friend blinked and looked back at her with a blush “Alex really is good, huh?”

“Oh yessss” the brunette replied said, squirming a little, as she chewed her bottom lip...

* * *

The next morning, Lucy went to work as normal. Caught her bus, Logged into her computer, wondered why her boss earned a hundred times what she did for doing less work, plotted against the evils of capitalism, and finally, when 5pm hit, caught her bus back.

As she sat thinking, looking out the window, she saw a young couple, maybe college teenagers, fooling around lightly. The boy had a glittery pendant, a lovely azure blue, and was gently swaying it for the girl, another blonde, as he stroked her hair. It was always cute seeing couples play, especially when they were both so cute, and he was swinging that pendant baack and forth, baack and forth at juust the right speed…

The bus’s path put a tree between her and the couple and Lucy blinked. Man, she really was wanting. A stray thought crossed her mind of what if she went up and gazed at the pendant with the girlfriend. How would that go down? She smiled and chewed her lip as she thought of the many ways they could trance together… if the man could hold the pendant so they could both watch... like Good Girls… ugh. Damn it. She’d always had a thing for that.

There was still a good while left on her commute, so she sighed, and opened her phone. A notification from SpiralSwipe came up squeeing about ‘You have 4 new matches!!’, and she sighed, dismissing it. After that last date, she’d give that a little break for a while. I mean, come on, is it so hard to be sexy and confident as a guy? To just lead mind and body? It’s how we goddamn evolved for fucks sake. Hmph. News it was then. She opened up the higher-brow website and immediately wished she hadn’t. So, instead, she scrolled down for something lighter in the back pages. Opinion columns… adverts… lifestyle advice… celebrity gossip.. Eh, seems like… wait, was that...?

She leaned into her phone and tapped the story, and a very blank, very vacant Emma Watson filled the screen in her palm. Woah… she’s so pretty when she’s under… ‘Harry Potter star caught Entranced by new Man!’ read the garish headline. Still, though, Lucy couldn’t resist, and opened up the article proper.

‘In a daring move while on vacation in Los Angeles, Hollywood darling Emma Watson was seen walking out onto her balcony in apparently a deep trance, according to neighbours.’ Damn, this almost as bad as her nu- ‘The actress was seen by passers by at what she apparently thought was a private retreat, before camera flashes woke her up from the trance and she dashed inside distressed.’ Poor girl… ‘Speculation is now running rife about the man she was seen with, spotted hiding a high-end Focii machine in his bag. Those things could cost thousands, with digital imagery, traditional mechanisms and custom soundtracks installed on both the overt and subliminal level. Meanwhile Emma was seen hurriedly covering up the skimpier parts of her ‘outfit’’ Heh, that’s one word for a lack of it… ‘Whilst trying to stash what appeared to be a collar out of sight of the window. Security soon arrived onsite and dispersed onlookers, but…’ the article went on with more and more outlandish speculation. Poor girl, Lucy thought again, but, god, she’s so pretty. It’s a shame people would shame her for being entranced in public like that. It was a thing of beauty, and maybe she wants to be be free of worries for once...

She found herself looking into those vacant eyes of the star. It wasn’t anywhere near as bad as being caught in-the-middle-of-it, she’d have gotten the same headlines for a tight-fitting dress, but it was a tantalising glance into her private life. People wanted to be close to a person as beautiful as her, and who could blame them? They way her half-lidded eyes and parted lips breathed hot lust just made you imagine the delightful sounds of an eager, willing, loving ‘Yes, Sir…’

Ah, Christ, she really was lacking it today wasn’t she? It had just been the look on Jess’ face when she talked about how deep Alex had taken her, and about the suggestion to hear his voice in her head whenever she remembered what he did… isn’t that what every girl wanted on some level? A cute touch, too. Affectionate and loving in an adult fairy tale kind of way. Everyone grew up with the stories of Sleeping Beauty falling into a deep, endless trance. The naughtier kids maybe liked the story of Jasmine and Jafar, or tingled at the way Cinderella’s Prince made her eyes sparkle with that shower of glitter.

Reluctantly, Lucy pulled herself from the pleasant daydreams to dismount the bus, and climbed the ever-longer stairs to her flat. Her feet seemed to ache and her mind was wandering like a lost puppy. She resolved to get down to some personal time after dinner…

* * *

“Look deep into my eyes, not around my eyes, deep into the blackness at the centre… you see it don’t you? That depth of desire and passion drawing you ever in...” Fuuuuck he’s got a hot voice, Lucy thought , as she gasped at her own wetness. This was the good stuff, right here, when you could just see…

“Deeper and deeper, you don’t want to look away...” she wasn’t going anywhere, staring intently at her laptop screen, as if she could feel it that little bit more if she just lost herself in it...

“I… I don’t… want to look away...” came the soft voice of his co-star. She was already out of it, but the look of pure… mindless joy on her face made Lucy clench around her fingers. She wanted that. Wanted to feel like that.

“As you fall deeper you find all your resistance falls away, like leaves in the autumn.. One by one every thought you have… every willful impulse… just drifts away on the hot breeze… you feel your clothes follow… your worries, your inhibitions all melting under my touch...”

Her moans sounded genuine. They certainly matched Lucy’s own quiet ones. Mmm! The two performers got more physical; he was obvious well built, and she was clearly well gifted being a porn star… but the lighting, the voice acting… it drew her in, and Lucy willingly gave herself to this fantasy as he told her to look deep into his eyes… and… and…

She let out a gasp, mindless eyes lidding as he slid inside…

Lucy muffled her own squeals on her wrist

* * *

Alex closed his laptop as Jess approached, lest she make a comment about the trashy tabloids he liked to read. Joke was on her, seeing his favourite Emma like that had certainly inspired him for the night.

“Hey baby,” Jess grinned as she sprawled over the other end of the sofa, advancing towards him like a tigress “Ready for bed?”

Alex grinned shamelessly as he drank in Jess; the way her tanned skin made her glow in the lamplight, the way her brown eyes sparkled as they looked at him, and those lips… he could kiss those lips for days… “Of course. You look amazing in this Firelight” he intoned, watching her breath catch with some satisfaction. Dazed, she blinked, her thoughts slowly, as her beloved man leaned forward and softly kissed her lips, reaching into his back pocket and striking…

The flame. The flame filled her vision and her thoughts. He held the lighter before her eyes and with it, her whole being. His words ran like hot winds through her mind, and her mind was the flame. She fell deeper as it flickered, intonatations of relaxation and pleasure washing over her like the spot of heat.. Heat… heat that was growing.. Consuming… like a fire… flame… inferno…

Jess blinked as Alex snapped off the lighter, and looked up at him with adoring eyes. Her lips curled in satisfaction as she relished the taste of a very simple, entirely primal phrase on her tongue;

“Fuck me, Master.”

* * *

Another week slipped past, and Lucy grew more and more frustrated. She didn’t need a man, but she missed the trancing (or attempt at it) and the sex (or again, the attempt at it). It made her feel wanted. On that rainy Wednesday morning she admired herself in her bedroom mirror as she got ready for work. She filled out her blouse, she was rocking her skirt. The heels made her legs spectacular. Hell, if she were in the mood she’d want herself.

The boys in the office would never try anything… work was too stuffy about that, and she probably came across as unattainable. She knew she was better looking than Chloe, but Chloe had a bad eggnog habit around Christmas time, and that’s what drew the men’s interest. There had been that scandal when the Director of Accounting had been caught showing his PA the big fancy metronome on his desk alongside a shoulder massage, and it was quite evident to the intruding intern that she was drooling in more than one place... but that had been two years ago, and the offending parties had all long since gone. Work was never going to be fun, exactly.

The stress was just starting to build up. She worked out as always, and that got rid of most of the energy, but she still lacked that release. That… deep cleaning that trance allowed, that let a body transcend its own form and just… be an emotion. A sensation. She wanted to switch off, trusting someone’s arms and eyes entirely. She wanted soft lips to wake her up. She wanted firm hands holding her tight, making her know she was wanted, and needed, and that he was desperate to put her under his spell once more…

Mmm. Hell, she could maybe even go for a softer touch, it had been years since Jess and her had experienced their very drunken flings. They never talked about it, but then again, to Jess it was a way of expressing affection as much as her own wanton lust. Lucy still had walls up to that part of her.

And that’s what a good hypnotist would help with. Bring down those walls so she could be as free and happy as Jess. She wanted to be that carefree. She desperately wanted to be that happy, and loved, and have a man look at her the way Alex looked at Jess…

Fuck, yeah… that was the stuff… and she knew her friend could feel that. Hell, at this rate Jess would probably try and talk her into something with the three of them. She’d probably accept at this rate, both before and Alex theoretically putting her under...

* * *

Lucy sat back and looked around the depressingly lit break room. Light brown chairs. Light brown tables. Light grey lighting. Someone seemed to have the idea that more light would help the workers forget the smell of the missued dishwasher; or the depressed faces of everyone sat around the recycled cafeteria tables. It was her single half-hour of freedom she had in the working office, and not for the first time the idea crossed her mind that she really should find a spot outside she liked.

“Urgh,” Chloe said in disgust as she discarded this week’s Cosmo ”I don’t want to ‘get bigger eyes in 20 days’, thank you very much. Judgemental, much?”

“Suppose’ n’ make you look up for a lil trancin’ n’ that” Sharon muffled through a mouthful of salad. Lucy looked down at her tuna pasta bake and back to the Cosmo that Chloe had just discarded.

‘Ten New Inductions to try with your Man!’
‘The M-word and the S-word; how soon?’
‘Five top tips for going deeper!’

Lucy finished chewing her mouthful and looked away in resignation, she figured they were trying to be racy with the whole ‘Master/Slave’ piece. They’d had a whole bit about light BDSM the other week. She suspected someone in the editorial staff was trying to impose their kink on the world.

“Pfft, just… go slack jawed and nod and they love it anyway, they dunno the difference” Chloe remarked, shuffling up on the sofa, examining her nails, Sharon raised an eyebrow and Lucy blinked, wondering whether she was supposed to laugh in agreement or scoff scornfully in agreement or, as she’d much rather do, exit the Office altogether. A spluttered cough of sandwich from the next table over let them know Chris was listening in, and Sharon gave him a stern look.

Chloe nevertheless picked up the offending magazine again when her phone ceased to entertain her, and Roger, a newly expecting father, joined them at the table and began chatting with Sharon about various prenatal… things. Lucy wondered why they needed to talk all about it again, while she was trying to eat nonetheless, especially when they’d covered everything last week.

A text from Jess livened up her half-hour and she gladly dived in to reply, making plans that might offer more excitement than the present company.

* * *

Lucy’s bus was stuck in traffic, in the rain. All in all it was a pretty depressing scene, she admitted to herself—like a movie scene where the pretty actress down on her luck looks wistfully out the window through the pouring rain and sees her one glimpse of hope just as all is lost…

...Yeah, no such luck right now. There was just the park slowly inching past and the music from the kid’s headphones next to her. It sounded Poppy and new, and she looked over out of boredom and saw him watching the music video on his phone. Ariana Grande was gyrating to the tinny beat, against a background of silhouetted backup dancers all in various poses of trance. Lucy rolled her eyes at this; it wasn’t as bad as some of the other softcore she’d seen masquerading as music videos. The lit up spirals and black and white pendants were never directed at the audience, but their use and effect was always strongly implied. She remembered the guys at school back in the day going crazy over Britney Spears and ‘Trance Me Baby One More Time’. It also explained why they went wild for Harriet Cleaves and her replica of the outfit at the following parties.

The bus jolted forward another few feet and stopped again, and she sighed and leaned back into the seat. Part of her always regretted not being fully involved in the party scene at secondary school; everyone wanted to be liked, after all. Still, she didn’t have to deal with the problems either—hiding pendants from her parents, snatching quick, sloppy trances behind the sports hall… she remembered with a smile that time that her parents had tried to give her ‘the Talk’ about drugs and alcohol and trance and consent and that whole mess of underage parties.

Her Mum had been flushed through the whole thing, including all the phrases about “Only trance with someone if you’re sure you like them” and so on and so forth. It had honestly surprised her at the time because she figured her parents met as hippies in one of those ‘free hypnosis, be in trance wherever and whenever you want’ kinda circles—until she learned that was just a phase of her Dad’s.

Kids these days didn’t need books or teachers to teach them about trance; they saw it everywhere they went. Sometimes it’d be a daring couple but mostly it was the music videos and the adverts and the TV Shows and the Movies. Lucy glanced at the young man intent eye’s as he drank in Miss Grande and her video. Kid couldn’t be much older than 13 surely, he was still wearing his school uniform. Was probably still discovering the entire process. She didn’t envy him, her first experiences had been… awkward at best. Nearly everyone’s had.

She began to reform the mental picture in her mind as the tinny pop track played at the edge of her senses. Scraps of sensation came floating back to her as a twinkle in the raindrops reminded her of that intense blue-grey colour. She remembered the hammering of her heart the most. How pent up her whole body had been, thinking this was the biggest moment if its existence. Mike was his name; a friend of a friend from college. It was the early 2010s, and 18 year old Lucy didn’t normally do parties like this—the alcohol and the gossip didn’t sit well with her; she always felt like everyone was judging her. Mike was looking at her now, probably judging her, and that made her shuffle nervously, tucking a loose strand of blonde hair behind her ear. She felt exposed. Like a rabbit in the headlights of his eyes, she was frozen to the spot. Unsure what to do with the boys singular attention on her.

Chrissy, who she’d come to this party with, had been playing with a guy and the spirals on his phone, and had disappeared upstairs, leaving her alone downstairs with a crowd she never normally hung with. Mike knew the host and was back from his first year of college and he was holding her gaze. His eyes were intense, a harshly bright blue-grey that shone from strong cheekbones and jawline. She knew they were great trancing eyes; and he did too. She wondered if he was trying covert stuff on her, or if that was her imagination or his form of foreplay. She realised on reflection that, thankfully, he was just a pretty intense person. People that tried that covert shit where down there with cat-callers and other scum. That had been outlawed years ago.

Contrary to many stories, Lucy always found it was difficult to put her finger on a ‘moment’ they decided to kiss… it kind of just happened. She remembered a sexy song, a good joke, a smile, and the leaning and the physicality… and after that first lip lock, she’d decided. Decided to get lost in his intense blue-grey eyes, with the party swelling all around them with voices and music all fading to the back as she let her body enjoy that sensation part of it always had, and always will, crave. Sweet surrender, for just a moment, and the blissful happiness.

* * *

“You know, Luce, you don’t need a man” said Jess as the two friends hung out on Jess’ sofa. Lucy preferred hanging at Jess’ place to hers, saved her having to clean up the place and make it look a little more presentable than… well, than the pad of a single 20-something stuck in a dead-end job. Christ, that was a depressing thought. Still, better than living with a shitstain of a cheating partner.

“I know” Lucy replied with a wry smile, massaging her neck after a hard week of desk-sitting, “But I’d like one, you know? Make me feel like I’m achieving something.”

“C’mon, you’re having a good enough time, though! Just because you’ve got to trance solo occasionally doesn’t mean you’re getting nowhere!”

Lucy giggled “Well, yeah, but there’s trancing for the sake of it and then there’s… y’know… the more fulfilling stuff. Connecting with someone…” she trailed off blushing a bit. She had always been a fan of fairy tales

“Also doesn’t have to be a guy, either.” said Jess with some hint of tease. Jess had always been the more… open of the two. She laughed and sat back as Lucy raised an eyebrow at her “Just saying! Alex and I are always here, y’know” she winked and leaned forward “And I bet you’d go under like suuucch a Good Girl for my pretty penda—”

“Okay, okay!” Lucy laughed, putting a hand up defensively “We haven’t had that much wine yet!” she was blushing furiously. Jess had always known how to push her buttons and.. well… that’s another story.

The brunette’s face made the prettiest laugh—wide smile, genuine, head back laughter. Maybe the laughter being at Lucy’s expense made her appreciate her beautiful friend a little less, but Jess knew how gorgeous she was. It gave her power, and meant she could make jokes like that easily. Sometimes, before Alex, she’d acted on them too, much to everyone else’s delight.

Lucy, meanwhile, treasured her privacy. Her flowing blonde locks got her a lot of first looks, and many a man had been enamoured by her… ‘cuteness’ Jess had called it once. They were loyal friends, and Jess was the only one that Lucy told everything to.

“Hey, you okay there, Luce?” Jess asked, a concerned and warm hand breaking Lucy’s river of thought becoming too sentimental.

“Oh.. oh, yes… thanks, Jess, sorry. Wasn’t you just... being thankful I can be myself here is all.” the warmth in her smile reflected back at her from her best friend

“Oh believe me, I’m surprised my tongue doesn’t bleed at work the number of times I bite it! Speak of letting go, I’ve got an idea…”

* * *

The club music was heady, and deep in bass. It made Lucy’s body throb by force, and she wasn’t sure if it was pleasant or unpleasant yet. This was normally a fun place, frequented by local students and graduates, and was not unfamiliar to herself and Jess.

‘Hey, I’m here :) x’ she texted, quickly, after scanning the immediate entrance area and not seeing the olive-skinned goddess she called her best friend. Nor her handsome man, for that matter. She tried to get a feel of this place, neither Jess nor Lucy had been here since they were students, so she was curious if it had changed. She went to the bar and ordered a… hmmm… how was she feeling? As she looked over the selection, another woman’s elbow knocked her hip as she seemed to be pulling back from something

“Fuck OFF!” the stranger exclaimed to a man who held his hand outstretched for her to apparently shake. Seeking solace with Lucy, immediately placing a gentle hand where she’d knocked her, the woman clarified. “This wanker’s trying the Handshake induction shit like a sleazy Pick-Up Tist!” Lucy immediately bristled. While it was still legal, it wasn’t exactly looked well upon…

“Oh, hey, Kara, there you are!” she immediately replied, improvising on the spot, “We’ve just grabbed a table over there...” she added, giving the girl an out as she glared at the desperate patron. He eyed the fury in Lucy’s glinting green eyes and decided he’d bail on this section of the bar for now.

“Thanks, babe,” the new woman expressed with gratitude as she relaxed, seeing the man leave. “I know… like… some people… er, go for that, but you don’t move in to take someone’s hand like that in the first minute of bloody conversation!”

Lucy nodded in agreement. Anyone could resist a handshake induction if they wanted, but it was a sleazy thing to do in a bouncing, pulsing club like this where drinks and inhibitions where all over the place. “He didn’t grab you anywhere else, did he?” she asked her new companion, looking her up and down and suddenly realising that the tight, glimmering dress was showing off an extremely curvaceous body. If only she could be so lucky…

“No,” the new companion smiled, and gently, extended a hand of her own, rolling her eyes and giggling, “Nice thinking there. I’m actually Megan, by the way.” The delicate hand outstretched towards Lucy, along with perfect red nails. Perfect porcelain skin too, and for a moment the whole sensation reminded Lucy of a film where those greek statues came to life in the museums…

“Lucy,” she replied, shaking the hand and gazing into deep… purple eyes. She blinked and looked a little longer than was probably polite because Megan giggled, enjoying the blush that crept over Lucy’s face as she realised she’d been gazing.

“Yeah, pretty defining feature, huh?”

“I’ll say! I’m so sorry I just wasn’t expecting to run into… well.. Someone so incredible!” Where the hell had that confidence come from? She thought to herself I wasn’t even looking for that tonight exactly…

Megan raised an eyebrow and giggled again “Don’t tell me I’m out of the frying pan into the fire, huh? You two running a catch and release act?” she gestured dismissively to the sleazeball, who was now getting acquainted with a Bouncer’s grip. Lucy’s face must have betrayed her hesitation because Megan laughed again and brushed her hand reassuringly “Relax, I’m joshing you, Lucy. Are you here by yourse—”

“Luce!!!” came the exclamation and near tackle hug from Jess, exploding in passion from somewhere as always. Alex stood a couple of paces behind, grinning widely, and nodding to Megan and Lucy. He always was the more reserved of the two. “Say, girl, who’s our new friend?!”

* * *

As the four sat around the table drinking, Lucy glanced at Alex; he’d been sipping his drink and didn’t seem uncomfortable, but Jess and Megan were yammering like old school buddies already, so lucy made an effort to include him.

“You alright?” she asked, moving closer to be heard over the thumping music.

“Mhmm, never better,” he replied with a warm smile, meeting Lucy’s attention with soft blue eyes “I’m sat in a good club with three beautiful women, just enjoying the moment...” a raised drink and another sip, followed by “... plus this is a great spot for people watching; see that couple trancing in the corner over there?”

Lucy followed the gesture he made with his glass, and saw a very focused girl up against the wall of the dancefloor, hand on her dancing partner’s hips. The lighting made if difficult to make out many of the colours, but her tube dress was riding higher that it should’ve done on its own… and the look she was giving her ‘dancing partner’ would’ve made an android blush.

“They’ve tranced each other, I think” said Alex in Lucy’s ear as they watched, fascinated.

“Wait, switches?!” she exclaimed, almost a little too excitedly, causing Alex to grin at her small town naivety “I didn’t think… I mean...”

“Relax, Luce, it’s the 21st century. Trancing isn’t just a man’s game anymore. Besides, we both know Hypnodommes have made a killing across history...” he returned his calm blue gaze to the couple, who were totally lost in each other. They hadn’t crossed the line into outright obscenity of fucking in public yet, but it was clear they were considering it.

The evening continued in a great fashion, and despite being captivated by Jess, Megan and Alex; Lucy kept looking back over to that couple on the wall. They had moved about, and kept things decent (for a club), but they were totally absorbed in each other. Like they had each found their own pool of Nirvana inside the other’s eyes. It made her heart pound, thinking of the happiness such fulfillment would bring. It made her feel electric as she danced with Megan and Jess and… ohh… Alex was… wait was Alex touching her hip? She looked down, and then at him, and then at Jess. Alex was smiling, Jess was smiling. Approving. She felt… good. Hot. The dancing and drink must’ve be getting to her.

She watched Megan and Jess giggle, slipping each other numbers, before the beauty with the amethyst eyes bid her newfound friends farewell. It was late, now, much later; and the dancefloor was full of those entranced and those entrancing, the music creating a lustful fog over the young crowd. Jess leaned forward, and confided her plan in Lucy like it was a carnal secret;

“Share a taxi?”

* * *

Jess’ bedroom felt different to her lounge. Lucy had been here a thousand times, with hundreds of bottles of wine spread over them, they’d tried on clothes, danced to music, talked for hours on end about their hopes and dreams and wants and needs and… now… now it felt like a second home. And right now, that home felt electrified. Hot.

“Luce… just whatever you’re comfortable with, yeah?” Jess murmured to her, and Lucy turned towards the gentle touch on her shoulder, letting the enticing perfume and soft brown eyes filled her world. Alex was seemingly at ease in the background, softening the lighting, and putting on gentle music. The lack of any bad tension helped a hundred-fold

“I want this...” Lucy confessed with barely a breath, Jess’s eye glinting as she looked deep at her friend… her lover… and felt that affection, that emotional perfection she’d been craving. Jess and Alex were her closest friends, but they’d done this before. They were experienced, and lucy knew she could let go of everything and be safe. Nothing would get in the way of their friendship. There was only pure, suffocating, love in this room.

“Alex, baby... we’re ready” Jess breathed softly to her companion, not taking her eyes from Lucy’s. A orange flickering light played across the soft, smooth skin of each friend as they felt their breathing

“Good Girls,” he said simply, making their breath catch as they felt the need, “Now just let your eyes focus on the candle...”

* * *