The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Giving to Charity

“Are you interested in giving money to Charity?”

She was one of those charity fundraisers. The ones that stand in the street and try to get you to donate money to the fund for sending sick puppies in Africa to art museums, or whatever. Now don’t get me wrong, I’m normally as quick as the next man to avoid these people. They’re always super nice, but at the end of the day, they’re just asking for money in the street, and it’s not pleasant. However, for some reason, I decide to stop for her. I say for some reason. It was actually probably mostly two reasons—double DD if I had to guess, and the rest of her went with them very nicely. Shoulder length brown hair, hazel eyes, and curves to match the aforementioned reasons for stopping. I wasn’t in a hurry, and it’s not too often that I get approached in the street by women that would look great on the cover of Sports Illustrated, so I thought I’d hear her out.

“Well, I already give money to several charities” (A slight exaggeration, but did I mention that she was hot) “which one are you collecting for?”

“Oh, I think you must have misunderstood. I’m not collecting for charity, I’m collecting for Charity. I mean, me. Charity, that’s my name.”

Well, that was a bold move, and I had to give her credit for chutzpah, but while I’m doing ok for myself, I’m not in the habit of just giving money to random girls I meet in the street, however attractive.

“Oh, ok, good one. I’m afraid not, sorry”

“I’m pretty sure you’re going to give me some money”

This was starting to get weird. I wasn’t sure what was going on, but she had taken on a slightly ruder tone, and I wasn’t sure I liked it. I decided to try and get out of there as quickly as possible.

“I’m not going to give you any money. I don’t even know you. Why would I give you money?”

“Because I’m going to give you the biggest, most powerful, most intense orgasm you’ve ever had, right here in the street. And I’m going to do it all without even touching you.”

I couldn’t decide whether this was a wet dream, a practical joke or if she was just insane. However, what I did know is that it couldn’t possibly be real. I suspected I was probably being filmed for some surreality TV show. I decided to try and extricate myself from the situation as politely as possible.

“I’m sorry, I think I must have misheard you”

“I said, I’m going to give you the biggest, most powerful, most intense orgasm of your entire life. And I’m going to do it all without even touching you.”

Ok, so I hadn’t misheard her. I was leaning towards practical joke. However, I didn’t want to seem rude, so I tried to laugh it off.

“Oh, really? How are you going to do that?”

“Well, the first step is that I’m going to tell you to look into my eyes, and then you’re going to do that. When you start looking, you’ll just think that I have very sexy eyes, but then you’ll slowly start to notice that I also have very deep, powerful eyes, and you’ll find yourself unable to look away.”

That really didn’t seem likely, I mean, she was hot and everything, but I’m an attractive guy, I’ve had my share of women, and I couldn’t really see why she thought her eyes would be quite so special. Yes, they were pretty, now I looked at them a little bit closer, a sexy mix of blue and green that was not quite either. However, I wouldn’t have any trouble looking away if I wanted to. It’s just that I didn’t really see any need to right now.

“You might convince yourself that you’d be able to look away from my eyes if you wanted to, but the longer you look the more they’ll exert their power over you. You’ll eventually decide to try to look away, just to test if you can, and you’ll find that you can’t. You can’t stop looking deep into my beautiful, sexy eyes. And you’ll find that that thought turns you on more than you could possibly have imagined. You’ll find yourself wondering about what I said earlier, and getting closer and closer to the intense orgasm I promised you”

Right, that was it. Sure, this was the sexiest girl I’d ever seen in my life, but that didn’t mean I was going to stand here in the middle of the street and come in my pants. It was time to look away from her beautiful, sexy eyes and get this over with. So I looked away and walked off. Except that I couldn’t. How could I? They were so gorgeous, so deep, so sexy, and she’d told me I wouldn’t be able to look away. I was stuck talking to one of the sexiest women I’d ever met, and I could feel my cock starting to press uncomfortably against my jeans.

“That’s right, you’ll start to notice your arousal. You’ll notice that your cock grows harder as you continue to stare into my gorgeous, sexy eyes, and you’ll start to want the intense orgasm I promised you. You’ll find your cock pressing against your jeans. You’ll notice it just keeps getting harder as you keep staring into my sexy, sexy eyes. You’ll notice the pressure starting to build in your balls, and you’ll start to wonder what I’m going to do to make you come.”

I was now as hard as a rock. I was still vaguely aware that there were people walking by in the street, but I couldn’t concentrate on anything other than her eyes. When this had started, it seemed like a joke, but now I knew she was deadly serious. I still wasn’t quite sure why this was happening to me, or whether I should be trying to stop it, but I knew that she was going to make me come.

“If I let you, you’d just pull your cock out and stroke it for me right now. You wouldn’t be able to resist me, and I wouldn’t even have to touch you. Right here in this busy street, you’d get down on you knees and pump your cock for me, wouldn’t you? You wouldn’t be able to resist. You’d wrap your hand around your long hard cock and stroke it up and down and up and down until it burst all over, wouldn’t you”

I knew she was right, I knew I wouldn’t be able to resist if she asked me to, and to be honest, I wasn’t sure whether I wanted her to or not. The thought of just grabbing my cock and stroking it at her command was one of the hottest things I’d ever imagined.

“In fact, you’d be me to let you stroke your cock. I could make you get down on your knees and plead with me, begging for permission to whip out that rock-hard cock of your and stroke it til you come. It would only take the briefest of suggestions, wouldn’t it. In fact, you’ll do it right now, won’t you? You’ll get down on your knees and plead with me to pump your long hard cock until you come.”

She was right. I had my knees half bent when...

“But that’s not how it’s going to go. I don’t need to touch you to make you come, and I don’t even need to let you touch yourself to make you come. What’s going to happen is that I’m going to ask you to imagine what it would feel like if I were to get down on my knees and take your cock in my mouth. You’re going to imagine just how good I would be at giving head. How soft my lips would feel against the tip of your cock. You’re going to imagine what it would feel like when I took the head of your cock in my mouth, and how good it would feel when I slid it all the way to the back of my throat. You’re going to imagine all these things, and as you do, you’re going to feel them happening. You’re going to feel my fingers gently squeezing your balls as my head bobs back and forth on your long hard cock. You’re going to feel the delicious suction as I take your whole cock into my mouth, and you’re going to get so close to that powerful, intense orgasm I promised you.”

I could actually feel everything as she said it. It wasn’t possible, she was still 3 feet away from me, but I could feel her hand stroking up and down my shaft as she slid her moth over the head of my cock. Everything she said. I could even imagine looking down and seeing those eyes looking up at me as she bobbed up and down on my cock, which was nearly enough to make me blow my load right then and there.

“And as you feel me licking and sucking, you’re going to get closer and closer to that orgasm I promised you. The intense, powerful release. You’re going to feel the pressure building in your balls as I stroke them, and you’re going to come for me in just a moment. I’m going to count to 10, and when I get there, you’re going to cream your pants, right here in the street. After you come, you’re going to realise just how silly it was to think that you didn’t want to give me money. I’m giving you the best orgasm of your life, and that deserves some reward. If you give me enough, I might even do it again for you some day.”

I was so close now, I just wanted her to count to 10 as quickly as possible. The pressure in my balls was growing, and I was sure it must be obvious to everyone walking past, but I really couldn’t bring myself to care.

“1, you feel an intense warmth as I take your balls in my mouth. 2. I swirl my tongue over your balls, gently stroking the end of your cock with my hand. 3. I slide my tongue up your shaft, licking, all the way from the bottom to the top. 4. my tongue flicking out, teasing you, making you beg me for more 5. I’m gently licking your shaft, and you’re desperate for me to take your cock in my mouth.

6. the head of your cock slides full into my mouth, and my tongue slides around the shaft. 7. Your cock is in my mouth now, and my head is moving back and forth 8. back and forth, sucking, teasing, getting you closer and closer. You’re desperate for me to get to 9. I take it all the way down my throat, and I know you’re going to come, hard when I get to....

10. Come for me now. That’s it, I want you to feel the most intense orgasm you’ve ever felt. Feel your knees bucking as you fill your jeans with hot semen. Feel my mouth gently sucking every last drop out of you. Feel how grateful you are to me, and how much you want the chance for that to happen again.”

“Are you interested in giving money to Charity?”