The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Girlfriend vs. Guilt

This piece was a commission. You too can commission pieces at my patreon!

The characters here are from my story “Girlfriend vs. Ideal Girlfriend”. The plot is shamelessly inspired by Daphne’s classic “Talked Me Into It”. You don’t need to read those to enjoy this. But you might want to anyway.

* * *

“So you are feeling guilt around your sexual relationship,” Pooja squeaked. She closed her eyes. “Good lord, get yourself together, girl,” she told herself sternly.

She should absolutely not be squeakily embarrassed to talk about sexual relationships. She was a sex therapist. She talked about sexual sexy things all the time sans squeak.

Not necessarily with people who were actually sex on legs, though, which was, she thought as she opened her eyes, rather the problem. The guy, Martin, was nothing special; pleasant enough looking in a geeky way, with the standard expression of discomfort that told her he was not the one who had booked this session.

The woman though.

Thea was wearing an expensive but perfectly respectable green silk blouse which she had made stunningly, even terrifyingly lewd by the simple expedient of pouring her breasts into it. They stood out firm and proud beneath the semi-diaphanous material. There didn’t seem to be a bra? How could they… The nipples were…

Pooja was absolutely not looking at the nipples. She raised her eyes forcefully and Thea’s full, impossibly pouty lips curved into a smile.

“I’m not guilty about anything, Pooja,” she said. She gave a throaty little giggle. “But Martin is feeling a little uncomfortable with my needs. Which are his needs. So. We brought our needs to you.” She leaned forward. Pooja felt like she was going to get eyestrain trying to keep her focus on those perfect lips instead of on the perfect…

“Right!” Pooja said, looking at Martin, which was a lot safer. She tried to dial up her most professional voice, the one without any squeaking in it. “Well, of course, many couples have different boundaries and different levels of comfort with different sexual activities and…” Thea made a little noise, as if she were thinking about various sexual activities right now, and Pooja got derailed. She gritted her teeth. “Different sexual activities. There’s no need to feel guilty about that. We just need to talk about what needs are needed by each of your needs and figure out a compromise that works for everyone’s needs.”

That had not been quite what she had meant to say, but she supposed it was close enough. She smiled brightly, still looking at Martin. He looked back. His expression was a little hunted. She felt bad for him. Maybe she should suck his delicious cock until he felt better.

Except she didn’t like cock. She was gay. So she should suck Thea’s clit and Martin could watch.

Good lord what was wrong with her?

Martin had said something and she’d totally missed it thinking about…she wasn’t thinking about that. She should go to the bathroom and think about that really hard, over and over. She pressed her legs together. “What?” she said.

Martin cleared his throat. “Uh…I was just saying it’s not about, um, sexual activities. It’s more about who…well, like Thea’s roommate.”

“Her ass is spectacular,” Thea said. “Especially when Martin is pounding it until she screams.”

“Thea!” Martin said sharply, which fortunately drowned out Pooja’s quiet whimper. “We talked about this! You can’t…she can’t help us if you…”

“You know it’s not my fault, daddy,” Thea said. It sounded less like contrition and more like an open invitation. “They just can’t resist me. She can’t keep her eyes off my tits. Isn’t that hot?”

“I can’t keep my eyes off your tits,” Pooja agreed, staring at the tits helplessly now. “It’s incredibly hot.”

“Oh for…Thea! Fucking damn it!” Martin shouted.

Sometimes things got heated in therapy. Pooja licked her lips. “That sort of language isn’t constructive,” she said distantly. “It’s best to try to stay calm, even when discussing difficult issues.” There was a brief silence. “Tits,” she said into it, dreamily.

“Isn’t she cute when she’s trying to be professional even though she can’t wait to get her tongue in my cunt?” Thea asked. Her breasts jerked invitingly, like she was panting. “I know you want to fuck her, Martin. Tight little cunt; perfect little tits. I can see your hard cock. It’s so hard.”

Pooja wanted to see the hard cock but couldn’t stop looking at the hot tits.

“Look, you’ve got to reset her again,” Martin said. “You’re my submissive bitch and I’m telling you to reset her so she can help us.” He paused. “I can fuck her afterwards if that makes you happy.”

Thea gasped and the tits spasmed. She seemed happy. That made Pooja’s bits very happy.

Fuck me,” Pooja agreed hopefully. She blinked.

“So you are feeling guilt around your sexual relationship,” Pooja squeaked. She looked at Martin not at Thea’s magnificent naked tits because she knew that she would not get fucked unless she helped.

She blinked again. Why was Thea naked from the waist up in her office? Why wasn’t Pooja burying her face in her beautiful cunt? Oh right, help needed. Then fucked from behind until she couldn’t walk. With a dick.

“I am so wet to help you,” she said. Thea chuckled.

Martin rubbed his hand through his hair. “I thought you were going to reset her,” he said bleakly. “She’s not reset. You’ve completely fucked her brain. How is she going to help us like this.”

“She’s motivated now,” Thea said. She hefted her breasts, her fingers sliding over her engorged, enormous nipples. Pooja made a noise. Martin sounded like maybe he did as well. “Just…uh. Tell her your problems, baby. While I tit fuck you.”

“No!” Martin said, sitting straight up. Another bit of his anatomy was also straight, Pooja noted with her cunt. “No fucking until we’re done. None! We are not fucking!”

“We fucked the assistant outside,” Thea said reasonably.

“Just….” Martin took a deep breath. “Look, Pooja,” he said, leaning towards her. “Thea wants me to fuck everyone. She made her roommate…”

“Anastasia,” Thea sighed. “With the fabulous ass.”

“Right, Anastass…anyway! Her roommate. And a bunch of random girls at a club. And this barista. And then…her mom came for a visit and….”

“Mom was a judgmental bitch and now she likes cock so much she begs to be gangbanged on the regular and that’s good,” Thea countered.

“Thea!”

“Sorry not sorry,” she muttered. Her jeans were on the floor now, Pooja noticed. She came around the desk completely nude. Her shaved lips glistened as she ran her middle finger up them, then popped it into Pooja’s mouth. The therapist sucked desperately. “You’d like to watch your mother get gang-banged with four or five big, hard, pierced cocks, right?”

Pooja thought of her pudgy mom, who couldn’t even talk about sex therapy without glowering, being plowed by giant pierced penises. She sucked on Thea’s finger and her hips jerked.

“Thea!” Martin said again. “Stop mind fucking her for just one second!”

“I will not!” Thea said. She whirled to face Martin, her hands on her hips, her butt a thing of lush beauty. “I love mind-fucking her and you love me mind-fucking her, which is why your cock is hard! This is silly! We don’t have a problem!”

“It was Martin who wanted to come here and not you?” Pooja said, licking her lips to catch the last taste of Thea’s cunt. “I don’t usually get that one wrong.”

“So you are feeling guilt around your sexual relationship,” Pooja squeaked. She gently jacked Martin’s rigid penis. “Why is Thea playing with herself in the corner?” she asked.

“Thea’s my submissive bitch, and she needs a time out,” he said, giving an involuntary thrust. Pooja liked that and cupped his balls to see if she could get him to do it again. He did.

“I’d like to suck you but I can’t use my slutty mouth for both talking and face fucking,” she said.

“Face fuck him good!” Thea called.

“No!” Martin said, rather desperately. “Look, we agreed to compromise on the hand job, Thea, right? You fuck yourself in the corner. Pooja jerks me off and gives me some advice. That was the deal”

“You seem to have a healthy sex life with your submissive bitch and rigid beautiful cock that I want to fuck even though I’m a lesbian,” Pooja observed. She squeezed the tip gently, gave him a few good jerks, and squeezed the tip again. He had remarkable stamina. She guessed you’d have to if you were fucking Thea regularly.

“Uh…you are good at this,” he said. “I guess the whole being a sex therapist thing…look. As I was saying before we wiped your memory, the sex is awesome, but the ethics of just mind fucking everyone we meet is…like they all seem happy, but obviously they wouldn’t be happy if Thea hadn’t mind fucked them into being happy and wanting to fuck me.”

“I’m very happy,” Pooja said, wondering if the ‘no oral’ rule meant she couldn’t lick up the pre-cum. “Except that I want to lick your pre-cum up and Thea said not yet,” she added.

“Be good, Pooja, you insatiable little slut,” Thea called.

“Thea!” Martin said, though it wasn’t as exasperated as it could be possibly because he was getting a really first rate handjob. Pooja smiled up at him blissfully.

“Right, you’re happy,” Martin agreed. “But you weren’t unhappy before.. I mean, Thea keeps saying we’re helping women to the true satisfaction of my cock…”

“Cock,” Pooja nodded. She was drooling.

“But no one asked for our help! I was hoping you could tell Thea to back off a bit.” He paused, and watched her finally lick up the pre-cum, Thea’s orders or not. Her expression was so earnestly studious he almost came. Instead he took a step back. Pooja whimpered a little. “You’re not going to tell her to back off, though, are you?”

“Not if backing off means less fucking for Pooja,” Pooja said.

“I know, right?!” Thea shouted.

“Thea stop encouraging her! Pooja, stop encouraging Thea! Martin, get the dick away from her, god damn it,” Martin said. He sighed. “So this was useless.”

“I wouldn’t say it was useless,” Pooja said, crawling after his beautiful cock. She caught it easily in her hand again. He wasn’t trying to get away, really. “You’re concerned because the people Thea is mind-fucking with her glorious cunt don’t want help, right?”

“Urrrr…yes….”

“So, if you could find people who were begging for sexual mind-blowing sex fucking and wanted…mmm…cock cock cock you wouldn’t feel guilty anymore about ramming their asses the way they need!”

“Uh…I wouldn’t have put it quite that way, but I guess so?”

“Well, I’m a sex therapist, and my clients are all asking for help. I can line you up with a list of…(oh, yes, baby, you’re ready!)…a list of hot frigid bitches who need a good fucking…yes!” Martin’s cock exploded. She kept jerking it, getting the cum on her face and her firm little titties (she’d taken her shirt off at some point?) Just the feeling of it spasming in her hand gave her a more satisfying cum than she’d ever had in her life. She couldn’t wait to actually feel him stretching her out.

First though… “Get that clever, talented tongue over here, baby,” Thea said. The slit was smooth, beautiful. Thea’s hand rubbed the slick cum over Pooja’s rigid nipple. Thea’s hand. Martin’s cum. Her nipple. She came. It was hard to know how many times.

“So you aren’t feeling guilt around your sexual relationship anymore?” Pooja sighed as Martin pumped into her again. Thea was rubbing her sensitive, throbbing nub in time to the thrusts.

“I…uh…I guess not?” Martin said. “Fucking your clients who are looking for sexual help rather than just random people who don’t want sexual help seems like a good compromise?” His rhythm slowed slightly. “But doesn’t that…I mean, professional ethics? You’re not supposed to tell us who your clients are, right? Or sell them into sexual servitude? That seems like a betrayal of confidentiality…?”

“Well,” Pooja said, pushing back hard, “that’s my problem. I’ll deal with the…uh…guilt somehow.”

Thea licked her ear. “Guilt is fun,” she said. “It turns you on.”

Pooja thought about Clara, a nice, curvy MILF who was having trouble dating after her divorce and could use a good, thorough mind-fucking to turn her into a submissive cock whore. Pooja’d followed Clara’s ass with her eyes a time or two when the woman had left the office.

She felt guilty about that. And came.

* * *