The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Girl Juice

A nerdy girl tries to make a better birth control gel and accidentally invents a potent aphrodisiac.

“This place is insane today!” yelled Mindy over the din of college coeds running back and forth across the hall. Being shorter than the rest she tried to dodge to stay out of the way but her taller, more awkward friend Lisa was not so agile.

She turned to share an amused smirk with Lisa just in time to see her get bumped rudely by an even taller girl who came barreling out of her room at a full run clutching her makeup bag against her chest. Before the surprised friends could recover another girl, still dripping wet from the shower, her head still wrapped in a towel, pushed between them both and disappeared into her room, slamming the door behind her.

Mindy looked up and burst out laughing. Lisa only sighed in frustration and pushed ahead to her room.

Inside they found their own private slice of chaos. Lisa’s catty roommate Jessica was just applying the last coats of her Friday night war paint while her even more catty friend Amanda looked on. They both turned to look up as just the nerdy pair entered the room, then dismissively huffed and returned to the vanity mirror.

“Nevermind. Just the dykes.” said Jessica.

Lisa and Mindy were both straight as arrows but their lack of social lives, or anything remotely resembling a date, gave Jessica and her friends plenty of reason to make comments.

“That’s funny, coming from two girls who shower together every day.”

“It’s not gay when you’re on a sports team, Lez-a!” fired back Amanda, the tall redhead standing behind Jessica at the mirror.

“Oh.” Lisa replied, ignoring the badly rhymed pun on her name. “Is it gay when you guys tackle each other? Or pat each other on the ass?”

Jessica sighed and put her eyebrow pencil down. “Oh, shut up, Lezzie! At least we get boys. Real boys! With dicks and everything!” she sneered at her roommate in the mirror then lifted the pencil again to her face. “Not that you’d be interested in one of those.” Then, turning around in her chair. “Unless Mindy here has one.” she smiled cruelly. “Well, Mind? What do you say? Just between us girls...have you got a little dick under there just for Lisa?”

“No, it’s a big latex one with a strap and batteries!” chimed in Amanda, laughing. “She keeps it in her drawer!”

Mindy tried to ignore the catty coeds but Lisa was used to the attacks by now. She’d been called a lesbian since moving in with Jessica and it was starting to get to her.

“Does it look like this one?” asked Lisa, pulling an eight inch vibrator out of Jessica’s dresser drawer.

“Fuckin’ put that down, Dyke!” shouted Jessica from across the room.

“Hey, I’m just sayin’...” Lisa added, laying the latex phallus back among the socks where she found it. “Obviously you know a thing or two about fake dicks.”

“Well, yeah.” said Mindy “she’s going to a party full of them!”

Amanda and Jessica scowl and stand to collect their things in a huff. Jessica tugged on her too tight top while Amanda straightened her miniskirt, making sure it showed enough of her legs. “Whatever! At least we’re going to a party! What are you two gonna do, besides go down on each other after we leave?”

“None of your business, bitch.” spits Lisa. “But it’ll be better than getting date raped by a bunch of frat clowns!”

“I’m sure.” said Jessica. She turned to the whiteboard on the door and begins writing. Amanda stands behind her to block the others from seeing what she is writing until she’s done. Then, laughing, they open the door and leave, slamming it behind them. When Lisa looks up she sees the parting insult written in black marker “Lezzie Lisa Loves Ladies’ Lips!”

“Nice.” she says, sighing with resignation. Walking to the whiteboard she grabs the eraser and tries to wipe away the words. To her annoyance they remain. She picks up the marker and growls an angry growl.

“Fucking SHARPIE!!!” she yells. “That BITCH ruined my whiteboard with a fucking SHARPIE!!!” She throws the marker against the wall in frustration.

Pissed off, she walked back to the bed and pulled her laptop out of her book bag. She popped it onto its docking station and opened it.. Still standing, Mindy turned around twice like a restless dog, trying to take in anything new in her friend’s room, and then flopped on the bed with one ankle tucked beneath her small but tight behind.

“So....you wanna go to a party, maybe?” asked Mindy hopefully.

Neither girl was the type to party, having being insecure throughout high school for one reason or another. Lisa was a science nerd, her head always buried in some book or website, so to her parties were a waste of time. But poor Mindy wanted to have fun. She just didn’t know how.

Being shorter than most girls wasn’t a problem, but Mindy was cursed with that most terrible of afflictions : a boyish body. All her life she had tried to dress and act girly, but her flat chest and narrow hips always made her feel less than feminine. Even her face, while admittedly cute, was slightly boyish. It didn’t help that she wore her auburn hair short and bouncy, or that she wore glasses that made her look like a librarian. All in all she had a look of utter androgyny that concealed the pent up sexuality of a horny young woman.

“um....no!” answered Lisa with some surprise. “Why, do you?” She turned to the laptop and tapped a few keys. Unlike Mindy Lisa was much more shapely despite her height. With full C cup breasts and rather curvy hips and legs she was actually quite a young woman but hid it well beneath baggy clothes and long, shapeless skirts. Her shoulder length blonde hair could have been alluring if she ever did anything with it, but she kept it plain and straight for low maintenance.

“Well, maybe. I dunno, might be fun for once to do something.” offered Mindy meekly. She knew that Lisa wouldn’t want to go, and she also knew she’d do whatever Lisa did. That’s just how things worked with them. She liked her friend a lot but she was bossy sometimes, and a little boring, and Mindy really wanted to meet some guys this weekend.

Lisa pretended to not hear her as she clicked through a series of web pages. She was searching for something and didn’t even bother to look up at her brunette sidekick’s pleading pout.

Getting no response from her friend Mindy once more looked around the room for something interesting. Soon her eyes settled on a pair of covered glass petrie dishes, like those she had used in biology lab to grow cell cultures in, sitting near the window sill on the radiator. Without a word she sprang up from the bed playfully and bounced over to the window.

“What’s this?” she asked playfully.

“Oh, don’t touch that.” answered Lisa flatly, her eyes still lost in the laptop screen. “I’ve been working on something to help me not have my period anymore.”

Mindy immediately withdrew her curious hand and shot a sharp glance at her friend.

“Excuse me?” she asked, incredulous. “You’re what?”

“I’m tired to getting my period,” started Lisa, finally turning to face her friend “so I decided to see if I could, you know, get rid of it. Or maybe compress it to one a year or something. Like those hormone pills on TV, only better.” finally adding But in gel cap form!” as if that were a selling point.

Mindy simply blinked. She knew her friend was smart and more than a little crazy, but this was just insane. “Seriously?” she asked, her hand again reaching out for the nearest glass dish.

“Sure, why not?” answered the lanky blonde. “If I can trick my body into not having a period, that’s a few weeks of recovered productivity every year!” Mindy blinked again at the sheer utilitarian response, then looked back at the dish and the milky white gel inside. She shook her head and laughed to herself.

“You are one crazy bitch, you know that?” said the petite brunette, holding the glass up to the light. “Does it work?”

“Not yet.” answered Lisa, turning back to the computer. “I need it to be a thick gel but it’s still too watery. I’ve been reducing it on the radiator all week, then I’ll mix it with an inactive ingredient to make the capsules.”

Carefully removing the plastic lid, Mindy holds the condensed hormone mixture below her nose and takes a whiff. She crinkles her face as the musky, almost offensive smell hits her. Then suddenly her expression eased and she took a deeper sniff. The second time she feels it smells better, more like a potent cologne or perfume. She closes her eyes and inhales once more, this time deeply.

Her eyes fluttered and she smiled.

Slowly she opened her eyes and looked peacefully at the petrie dish. The evening sunlight glistened in a beautiful way off of the surface of the gel. She found it fascinating. Raising her right hand she dipped the tip of her index finger in and withdrew it, looking closely at the slick coating on her skin. Almost immediately she felt a wave of warmth and goodness spreading down her arm and across her whole body. She shuddered slightly.

“Well, it seems pretty thick now.” she commented in a dreamy tone.

“Good.” said Lisa, still distracted. “Maybe I can finally test it out.” She clicked a few more times and a page opened relating the details of a chemistry lab they had been discussing in class. “Ahah!”

Behind her Mindy was enthralled by the gel.

With the petrie dish still in her left hand, Mindy absentmindedly played with the oily, slick substance on her right hand. Slowly, sensuously she spread the fluid from her fingertip to her thumb, massaging it into her skin in tiny circles.

“This lab is gonna be CAKE!” exclaimed Lisa from her desk. “Man...I wish all my classes were this straight forward. You know? Why can’t friggin history be this easy?”

As the potent hormones worked their way into her skin, Mindy began to feel more and more at ease, and more and more focused on her fingers. By now those nerve endings had soaked up the gel and were becoming unnaturally sensitive, making every touch feel like heaven. As they slid over one another, every tiny bump and line of her own fingerprints sent a shudder of pleasure down her hand to her head, making her bite her lower lip in joy.

She pulled her finger and thumb apart slowly and watched the tiny string of stickiness that hung between them. Then, pressing them back together again she closed her eyes and enjoyed the miniature wave of pleasure that washed down her wrist and over her body. She smiled and continued to rub them together silently.

“And look at this.” continued Lisa, unaware of her friend’s trance. “If we can get in there this weekend we can get a head start on...” her words trailed off as she turned around and saw Mindy absently staring at her hand near the window.

“Hey!” she called playfully. “You OK?”

Mindy didn’t answer at first but instead continued to play with her finger and thumb, a far away smile on her face. When Lisa called again Mindy snapped out of her reverie and looked up, surprised.

“What?” she asked, as if in a dream.

“What’s the matter with you?” asked Lisa, now genuinely concerned. Noticing the opened petrie dish in Mindy’s hand, Lisa took a sharp breath of panic and ran across the room. “What did you do?” she asked, openly scared.

She suspected the hormone gel might be having an adverse effect on her friend but didn’t know what to do about it. She couldn’t bring her to the clinic or a hospital. She’d be in trouble for cooking up drugs in her room! She put her hands firmly on Mindy’s arms and demanded her attention.

“Did you eat any of this?”

Mindy seemed surprised and frightened by her friend’s response. “No!” she said simply. “I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to...” she started to defend herself, feeling suddenly like a child who was in trouble. Her mind was slow and sleepy and Lisa seemed so...commanding.

Taking the glassware out of her confused friend’s hand, Lisa tossed it onto the desk and breathed a sigh of relief.

“Thank God! Look at me. " She demanded and Mindy lifted her head immediately to meet her friend’s eyes. Lisa began looking back and forth between the shorter girl’s pupils, a note of panic in her voice. “Just keep looking at me.” she said. “Focus on me, ok?”

“Ok.” replied Mindy obediently.

“Wow...your eyes are really dilated!” Lisa noted with dismay. She put one hand on Mindy’s cheek and turned her face from side to side, watching her responses.

Mindy kept watching Lisa’s face intensely, not really aware of what was happening. She just knew she felt wonderful and her good friend Lisa was upset.But it was OK... Lisa was smart...and so pretty.

“You’re so beautiful.” said Mindy in her dreamy state.

“What?” ask Lisa, surprised.

“You’re beautiful! You know that?” Mindy explained. “You should wear make-up and stuff. Maybe do your hair.”

“Thanks.” replied Lisa flatly. “I like the way I look, thank you.”

Mindy smiled broadly at her friend and continued. “I like the way you look, too.” and suddenly she really did. “But if we got dressed up we could go out to parties together. I could be your wingman.” she hesitated. “Wing-girl. Wing-chick. Whatever.”

She stopped for a moment to consider that, then felt a surge of sexual desire wash over her at the tought. “Then we’d REALLY get laid!”

“You ARE my wing-chick!” said Lisa, trying to keep her obviously stoned friend talking long enough to find a solution to her problem. “But we don’t need to go out. We can have even more fun right here together.”

Mindy smiled at that and said “Yeah. You’re my best friend, Lisa!” then added “I love you!”

Taken aback, Lisa smiled and returned the compliment. “I love you, too, Mind. But right now we have to stay calm and fix this, OK?”

“Ok.” Mindy agreed reluctantly. In her mind she tried to focus on Lisa but images of boys and sex intruded on her thoughts. “But I’m REALLY horny! Let’s go to the party!”

Lisa was running through the situation in her head and trying to figure out how to counteract the mixture of hormones and endorphines that was coursing through Mindy’s veins. The last thing she needed was a horny, semi-stoned Mindy running around a frat house!

“No! Listen to me!” commanded Lisa sternly. Mindy’s expression changed from dreamy to serious as she took in her friend’s instructions. “No boys for you! No parties! You need to stay here and do exactly what I tell you! This is very important, Mindy! Do you understand? You need to stay here and do as I say!”

“Ok.” said Mindy, this time less dreamy and more obedient, like a child being scolded. “No boys. Just stay here and do what you say.” She continued to stare at Lisa’s face, both of their expressions fixed with intense concentration. “...do what you say....no boys for me...no boys...”

Lisa turned back to the petrie dish on the desk and looked at the gelatin. A tiny swirl swooped upwards from the dish where Mindy had dipped her finger. “Damnit!” she explaimed in a hushed voice.

“Please don’t be mad.” Mindy apologized, her face now looking scared. “I just touched it a little. See?” She held her right hand up for Lisa to see, the shiny oil glinting off her thumb and fingertip. She demonstrated by moving her fingers again and instantly her frown changed to a smile again. In moments she was lost once more in a trance, her thumb and forefinger sliding sensually over one another.

“Oh, shit. Oh, shit” Lisa muttered to herself trying to think.

“Mindy! I need you to focus!” she said shaking the tiny tomboy.

Mindy looked up again and smiled when she saw Lisa’s beautiful blue eyes again.

“You’re going to be OK. I’m going to fix this! You just sit right here and relax and I’ll take care of you, ok?” She pushed her friend down onto the end of the bed and tried to convey confidence. “Just focus and do what I say and everything will be just fine.”

“Ok.” answered Mindy from a dream. “Relax.” Sitting on the bed she looked down again at her fingers and rubbed them rhythmically. “Just do what you say and everything will be fine.”

“Good.” Lisa said out loud but mostly to herself. “Good.” She turned once more to her laptop and frantically started typing. “Come on! Come on! Estrogen overdose! Estrogen overdose! Google don’t fail me now!”

“Just relax and do what you say and everything will be fine.” Mindy repeated quietly to herself, her finger circling mindlessly around her thumb. “...relax and do what you say...no boys...don’t need ’em…just us...listen to Lisa...”

For half an hour Lisa frantically searched the web, trying to find some antidote or cure for an overdose of hormones but nothing seemed even close. Mindy was acting dazed and deliriously happy, symptoms that reminded her of MDMA or maybe some sort of opiate, but nothing in the literature suggested any of the hormones in her cocktail would produce these effects.

She was stumped.

“Fuck!” she said under her breathe.

“...fuck.” echoed Mindy from the foot of the bed. “Mmmmmm.....fuck.”

Mindy continued to stare at the back of Lisa’s head as she searched the web. She had been told no boys, only to focus on Lisa and that’s exactly what she did, even as her right hand absent mindedly slipped under the elastic of her shorts and slid southward to her sex. When her oily fingers reached her pussy the slick, super stimulant soaked instantly into her delicate flesh and she inhaled sharply. A million nerves lit up like Christmas morning and everything else melted away. Her eyes, now wide open and even more intense, stared at Lisa with lust as she vigorously masturbated under her clothes.

After several minutes Lisa turned around in her chair to relate her findings. Mindy quickly withdrew her hand from her pussy, visibly embarrassed.

Lisa leaned over to her friend on the bed and tried to comfort her again. “It’s gonna be OK, Mindy! There’s nothing online about it, but I can figure this out. I can do this. I made the stuff, I can make an antidote.” She said, her eyes locked on Mindy’s.

“Of course you can. You’re smart.” said Mindy with total confidence. “I’ll just relax here and do what you say. Everything will be OK.” She reached out and put her hand on Lisa’s hand as a sign of love.

Her right hand.

Before she realized what had happened Lisa felt a flush of warmth and goodness wash over her hand, then up her arm and across her body. She smiled and, without warning, giggled. Then it hit her.

“Oh, shit!” she said, scared. She grabbed Mindy’s wrist and held it before her, looking terrified at the glint of oil and juices that now covered her fingers and thumb. She looked at her own hand, the back now shiny with clear oil. Even as she tried to feel worried about her own contamination she realized she did not, and that worried her even more.

“Oh, shit!” she continued. “Oh, SHIT!”

She jumped up off the bed and began pacing, looking at her hand in terror. “It’s OK! It’s OK! I can handle this! I’m in control!” she told herself. “I’m strong! I’m together! I’m in control!”

“You’re in control.” echoed Mindy without a thought.

“Oh, shit...” Lisa said again, now a mantra of failure. “I...I...I’ve gotta fix this fast! Before I’m as bad as her! Fuck!”

“...fuck...” came Mindy’s far away response. “...fuck...”

“What did I use?” Lisa prompted herself. “Remember everything now and write it down....before I....forget. List everything.” she paced anxiously back and forth, her right hand unconsciously rubbing the now sensitive patch on the back of her left hand. Finally she grabbed a pad of paper and a pen and began writing.

“Estrogen...obviously. Progesterone. Androstenedione.” She wrote frantically on the pad. “Dehydro....Dehydro...” she wracked her brain as she paced, then suddenly stopped in front of the door.

Lezzie Lisa Loves Ladies’ Lips!

For nearly a minute she stood frozen in front of the whiteboard, staring at the big, black letters as she unconsciously rubbed her hand. Tiny ripples of pleasure were now radiating from the spot where Mindy had touched her.

Lezzie Lisa Loves Ladies’ Lips!

She blinked, and blinked, and tried to speak but her lips only mouthed the words she despised.

Lezzie Lisa Loves Ladies’ Lips!

“Lips...” she whispered to herself. “Lezzie Lisa....Lezzie Lisa...Lezzie Lisa...”

She shook her head to clear her thoughts and whirled around again.

“Fuck those bitches!” she said, once more angry.

“...fuck those bitches.” said Mindy from the bed.

“Fuck Jessica and Amanda! Fuck ’em both!” Lisa cried and pulled the whiteboard off the door, throwing it across the room. “Fuck those bitches!”

“yeah...” agreed Mindy. “Fuck those bitches...”

Lisa looked down at the pad of paper and remembered her train of thought. “OK, what else? What else? Oh, right! Dehydroepiandrosterone!! " Sitting back down at her laptop she began typing in her list. Between typing she traced tiny circles on the back of her left hand with her fingers.

“Estrogen” she said out loud as she typed. “Already searched for that. Nothing useful. Let’s look at Dehydroepiandrosterone.” She opened Google again and began to type Dehydroepiandrosterone. She hit enter and was surprised by the results.

Staring back at her were dozens of images of beautiful women. She rubbed her hand. She scrolled down and found more. Dozens of beautiful, sensual women. She looked at the search box and gasped.

“Ladie’s Lips?” she exclaimed. “What the...?”

Obviously she must have typed it unconsciously. Obviously. She scolded herself for losing focus so soon. “Focus! Focus!” she said. “I’m in control! I’m in control!”

“...you’re in control...” agreed Mindy meekly as her hand wandered back under her shorts.

Lisa scrolled back up to the search box and started to type in Dehydroepiandrosterone once more. She double-checked the spelling. Her mouse hovered over the Search button, but she couldn’t stop glancing at the images below.

“Wow. They sure are pretty.” she thought. “Maybe Mindy is right...I should try make-up.”

Bringing her left hand to her face, she unconsciously began to touch the oily spot to her lips. Before she knew it, she was licking, then suckling it like a candy. Her mouse moved away from Search as she looked over the images more. Then she clicked one.

“Maybe I can learn a few tips from these women.” she justified to herself. Then the page came up.

The site was a celebrity gossip site, full of pictures of glamorous girls and sexy stars posing for the camera. Each one was prettier than the last, and Lisa found she loved it. Normally she would have made fun of anyone who read these sites, but now she found it irresistible. A picture of Angelina Jolie was front and center, pouting. Lisa especially loved that. In fact, she thought Angelina’s lips were the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. She imagined nibbling them and instead nibbled the back of her own hand. The resulting sensation gave her goosebumps and she closed her eyes for a moment.

After a several minutes of staring at Angelina she clicked the Back button and prepared to resume her chemistry search. Instead she clicked another image, this time of a sultry redhead.

This image was more racy. The site was a porn portal, a listing of other porn sites, and the picture was of a sexy naked teen licking her bright red lips. Lisa was transfixed. She gazed at the redhead on the screen and licked her hand more ludely. She scrolled down and saw more pictures, and more women, and more lips.

On the fifth site she clicked to she saw two young girls going down on each other. Her first reaction was disgust, but then she saw the moist pink lips of the blonde girl going down, and the equally moist pussy lips of the girl she was pleasuring.

“...love ladies’ lips” she said under her breathe.

Lisa stared at the screen for several more minutes, absorbing the image and letting her horny, suggestible brain process the idea of lady lips. All lady lips. gorgeous, sensuous, delicious lady lips. Her mouth continued to make love to her hand.

Finally she shook her head in shock and closed the laptop. “What the fuck???” she started to say as she turned around, but stopped when she saw Mindy, her shorts pulled down around her ankles and her right hand buried in her sex.

Lisa was dumbstruck. She watched her friend masturbating wildly on her bed, her eyes glues to Mindy’s damp pussy lips as she worked her clit hard. When Lisa looked up she saw Mindy staring back at her with abandon, her face an intense mask of lust, her eyes pleading.

“um....” started Lisa. She opened her mouth to speak, but instead just stared hungrily at Mindy’s pussy. She sighed, then licked her lips, then started again.

“uh...Mindy?” she said carefully “What are you doing?”

Mindy continued to rub her mound vigorously but answered between rough breathes. “I’m....I’m...doing what you told me to.” She bit her lip as another minor orgasm built to a climax. “I’m staying here...focusing...on you…just like…you said.”

Her fingers rubbed harder and faster, her legs now moving restlessly. “I’m doing exactly what you told me. You’re in control. Everything will be ok as long as I do what you tell me.” She said these last like prayers, memorized with practice and repeated without a second thought. “You’re in control.”

Lisa stared at her friend, now on the verge of climax, and tried to understand. Instead she found her eyes returning to the moist, girly goodness between Mindy’s legs and the thought of tasting those succulent lady lips.

“Mindy, stop!” she said finally. “Put your hands behind your back!”

Reluctantly, Mindy pulled her hand away from her snatch and bent it behind her waist. She did the same with her other hand, then looked at Lisa in utter frustration, her orgasm denied.

“But I’m so horny!” she pleaded with her stern friend.

“I know.” said Lisa. “But you can’t do that here! It’s not right!” She tried to sound determined and adult, but her eyes kept glancing down at Mindy’s now open pussy. Her legs spread, her lips were now open and inviting, her juices literally dripping down her perky ass onto the bed.

“It’s not right...” she tried to convince herself. She licked her lips...this time consciously.

“Just lay your head back and relax, Mindy.” Lisa commanded. “Everything will be ok.”

“Ok.” said the tiny brunette, leaning back on her elbows. “Whatever you say. You’re in control.”

“That’s right,” agreed Lisa. “I am, aren’t I.”

With a final sigh of resignation Lisa got up off of her chair and crept over to the bed. Slowly crawling to Mindy on her hands and knees she knelt between her legs and hungrily lowered her mouth to her sex.

It was well after two am when Lisa was startled awake by bright fluorescent lights and the blue-white light of Jessica’s cellphone camera. She couldn’t see at first but she could hear them laughing and narrating the video Jessica was obviously recording.

“Here’s my roommate, the dyke! I told you they were lezbos!”

Before she could react Lisa felt the blankets being yanked off of her and the cold air of the dorm room on her naked body. She sits up and covers her full C cup breasts with her arms. Mindy wakes up and glares at them from the bed next to her, also naked and annoyed but unashamed of her outing by the mean girls. Ever loyal she puts a hand on Lisa’s shoulder in unwavering support.

“Oh my God! Check them out!” Amanda cries. “They really were doing it! Holy shit!”

“Like anyone ever doubted it.” Jessica added, still recording the two girls with her phone.

Suddenly Lisa jumps out of bed and lunges at her roommate, grabbing at the phone. Her full tits bounce vigorously as she struggles with the more athletic Jessica for the camera. “Give me that phone!”

“Nice tits!” Amanda snipes, now taking out her phone to begin recording.

The two roommates continue to struggle as Amanda tries to turn on her own camera. Arms outstretched and off balance, the naked Lisa and the fully clothed Jessica fall onto Jessica’s bed and begin wrestling for the phone in earnest.

“Give it to me!”

“Get your boobs out of my face, dyke!”

“Do as I say and give me the phone!”

“Stop it! What the fuck is wrong with you! You’re crazy!” shouted Jessica as Lisa leaned forward and pressed her heavy tits against her homophobic roommate’s face.

“Give me the phone!”

As Amanda watches the fight and begins filming it on her own phone, Mindy gets up from the bed and walks over to a dresser drawer. She walks calmly over to the wrestling roommates and kneels down at the side of the bed. Her tiny, nubile naked body was just in frame of Amanda’s camera but she didn’t notice the eight inch dildo in her hand until it was too late.

With one smooth motion, Mindy reached up and grabbed the waistline of Jessica’s lace panties her low cut blue jeans, yanking them both down about halfway down her thighs and exposing her pussy to the room. Immediately the sporty girl stopped wrestling and shouted “Hey!”

Lisa, not knowing what was happening at the other end of the bed, continued to fight for the phone. She strained further to grab at Jessica’s stretched hands, pushing her massive breasts into the other girl’s face even more.

“Give me the phone!”

On the floor, Mindy ran her hand up and down the latex dildo, covering it in the slick, milky oil she had found on the radiator before. Without hesitation she lifted it and pushed it firmly against Jessica’s exposed pussy.

“What the fuck do you thi…” Jessica began to protest before her words stopped suddenly and she inhaled sharply. Her eyes grew wide and her mouth opened in a gasp of surprise and sheer joy. The world evaporated and nothing else mattered except the glorious, divine shaft that was sliding inside of her right now. Her body sang as inch after inch sank into her, deeper and deeper until it touched the inside of her womb.

“Fuck these bitches!” Mindy said absently as she pumped the latex cock in and out of Jessica’s hungry pussy.

It was her own dildo. She knew it well, and she loved it. But with the super-stimulating oil coating its every surface it was like being fucked by God himself. Everywhere it touched she had a little orgasm, and every stroke made her cum harder and deeper than any man ever had before. She loved it. She needed it. She craved it. Nothing else mattered but the cock that was fucking her now and she hoped it would never stop.

“Aha! Got it!” said Lisa victoriously, snatching the phone away from Jessica’s now limp hands. She pulled herself up from her roommate and looked down on her angrily. “Next time just do what I tell you! Understand???”

“…what…you…tell me…” stammered Jessica as she rocked back and forth on the bed, her sex being pumped by Mindy and the oily rubber cock. Lisa stands and walks back to her desk, immediately plugging the phone into her laptop to erase the video. She does not even notice that Mindy is fucking Jessica on the edge of the bed, or that Jessica is beyond consciousness.

“What the fuck are you doing???” cried Amanda, finally putting down her own camera to intervene. ”Get away from her, you freak!” Amanda violently shoves Mindy aside, pushing her to the ground and pulling the dildo from her friend. On the bed, Jessica sighs at the removal of her new found joy.

“You two are disgusting! You’re a couple of perverts, that’s what you are!” Amanda continues to attack Mindy. “You’re sick!” She turns back to Jessica still on the bed and shakes her awake. “Jess?? Are you OK? Come on, get up now! Come on!”

Lisa, now satisfied that she can clean off any trace of this event from Jessica’s phone, turns back to the fray. Seeing Amanda worried about Jessica, and Jessica’s pants around her knees, and the dildo in Mindy’s hand, she puts two and two and two together and immediately decides…in for a penny, in for a pound. No turning back now.

Gesturing to Mindy she walks up behind Amanda and pulls her upright, bear hugging her from behind. Wrapping her arms around the taller redhead and pinning Amanda’s arms to her sides, Lisa pulls her back towards the other bed.

“What the fuck!!! I am gonna kill you both!” Amanda manages to get out before Mindy comes towards her with oily, glistening fingers. “What are you doing? Wait! What did you do to her?”

“The same thing we’re gonna do to you, Red.”says Lisa from over her shoulder. “Mindy, why don’t you give Amanda a little attitude adjustment.”

“Of course, Lisa. Whatever you say.” Replied Mindy. “You’re in control.”

“Wait! Don’t do this!” pleaded Amanda as Mindy lifted her skirt and pulled on the elastic of her underwear. “I’m sorry! I won’t tell anyone! I won’t….I…..I….” she trailed off as Mindy’s slippery fingers disappeared beneath her cotton panties and slid along the folds of her labia. Her body shuddered as she felt ripples of pure pleasure rip across her pussy. Every touch from Mindy’s fingertips was an overture to her and she came violently as the tomboy traced circles around her clit. She shook. Her legs buckled beneath her and she would have fallen to the floor had Lisa not held her tight against her naked chest.

Turning to the side she deposited the shaken redhead on her bed. Amanda fell limp, her muscles exhausted from that short but powerful climax. Lisa climbed onto the bed and straddled the helpless girl, her knees on either side of Amanda’s chest.

“…what…what happened…” she attempted.

“You’re going to be my new pussy slave. But first, you need to learn a few things.” Lisa dictated from her position of authority above Amanda. Her full, perky breasts hung over the girl as she looked up dazed and suggestible. “To begin with, since you seemed to like my breasts so much before I think you should worship them.”

“…worship…them…” echoed Amanda, her eyes distantly staring at Lisa’s perfect C cups. She had never noticed them before but they were the most perfect breasts she had ever seen. Worthy of her worship.

“In fact, I am your new Goddess.” Commanded Lisa to her new slave.

“My Goddess.” Acknowledged Amanda,

“You will worship me. And you will worship my tits. They are the most beautiful breasts you have ever seen and you want to taste them.”

“Beautiful….Love them….Worship….your …tits…” Amanda said dreamily, an ear to ear smile on her face. Her eyes never left Lisa’s boobs. She stared at her nipples. At the gentle curve of her breast. The milky complexion of her skin. She loved them, and she wanted to suckle and nibble and lick them. She wanted to worship them and she would do anything for the chance to prove herself worthy of their perfection.

“Good girl.” Lisa cooed to her new toy. She stroked Amanda’s silky red hair and ran her hand along her smooth, delicate face. She let her thumb trace the edges of her mouth, appreciating the curve of her lips and the softness of her skin. She wanted to kiss her, and Lisa is in control, so she did. Without a word she leaned forward and kissed Amanda softly, passionately on the mouth and savored the taste of her lips.

When she pulled away Amanda seemed surprised and confused. Lisa explained to her that she would be kissing her a lot from now on, so she should get used to it. Amanda did almost as soon as she was told to.

Kneeling on the floor next to the bed, Mindy positions herself between Amanda’s long, creamy legs and spreads them wide without and resistance from the mesmerized coed. With one hand she spreads the redhead’s nether lips and with the other slowly slides the slippery dildo into her.

Amanda’s pussy exploded sending cascading waves of pleasure across her entire body radiating from her cunt. Her feeble human brain is unable to cope with the tidal wave of sensations coming in and shuts down, leaving only her primitive brainstem left to withstand the sensory assault. Neuro-chemicals filled her brain telling her deep, deep down that she loves Lisa and her beautiful, gorgeous, perfect breasts more than life itself. She truly worshipped them both. And every slow, sensual slide of that heavenly cock Mindy into Amanda’s wet, yielding pussy reinforced the connection in her soft, suggestible satisfied brain between Lisa and pure happiness.

Jessica slowly woke from a wet dream into the soft, warm afterglow of really, really great sex. For several minutes she lay savoring the memory of that heavenly cock between her legs. Her mind floated on a sea of warmth.

Her body lay limp on her bed, her arms lifeless at her sides she stared through the ceiling and off into space, her pupils dilated and her lids open wide and unblinking. Her lips mindlessly mouthed the words “Do what Lisa says” over and over again without awareness. Her legs were still bound together at the thigh by the waistband of her jeans, now pulled halfway down her legs, which were extended straight along the edge of the bed right where Mindy had let them go. Her hips bent sharply at the waist and turned to the side, her exposed pussy stuck out over the mattress and dripped with the slippery narcotic oil that set her skin on fire.

Jessica blinked, then blinked again, struggling to remember what just happened. She recalled wrestling with Lisa over the cell phone. The she hears Lisa’s voice and suddenly starts awake, her eyes open wide in fear. Her heart races.

“You love my tits. You worship my tits.” Lisa says sensually from somewhere across the room.

Jessica tries to lift her head to see but is too weak to raise it more than a few inches. She tries to move her legs but they are even weaker. For a moment she thought she might be paralyzed from the waist down, but after a moment of appreciating the pulsing waves of satisfactions emanating from her pussy she knew the reason for her helplessness. Deep down inside, deep, deep down in her pussy she knew that her tiny, mortal body was just recovering from the shock of being fucked by the Almighty Himself.

She closed her eyes and took several deep breaths. With a great effort she tries to sit up but only manages to roll over on her elbows, on the same side as her limp legs. She focuses her bleary eyes past her own jeans bunched around her knees and sees Lisa kneeling on her own bed, her back to Jessica. She is playing with her own tits and looking down on someone, her short hair falling forward around her face.

“You’ll do anything for me. You’ll do anything for my tits.” She cooed to someone Jessica couldn’t see. She strained her neck and tried to get a better view of the bed. When she saw Amanda’s legs spread wide, her skirt pulled up and her special Saturday night underwear pulled to one side, she was shocked.

But when Jessica saw Mindy steadily pumping her own dildo in and out of her best friend she was overcome by a mixture of lust and terror. She remembered how good that cock had felt inside her and could only imagine how Amanda was feeling now with Mindy pounding her hard and steady like that. Her mind filled with images of it now and she had to scold herself for thinking about begging Mindy to fuck her again.

Jessica shuddered with the idea of being fucked by Mindy. Her entire body quivered and shook, making her feet fall off the edge of the bed, taking her limp legs with them. Her body slid towards the edge of the mattress, stopping with her ass just off the edge. The weight of her own legs pulled steadily, dragging her slowly off and onto the floor.

As she slid Jessica took deep breaths and tried to summon her will power. Part of her wanted to call out to Lisa and Mindy and beg to be their bitch, to give herself to them for just a chance to be fucked again. But the sane part of her knew that was suicide. It was giving in to the ultimate addiction that she could never say no to and she knew it. She had to leave now. To escape. To make it to the door and get help.

Thump.

Jessica hit the floor heavily and fell sideways like a rag doll. Her head hit the carpet before she could even stiffen her neck, but she realized she didn’t even feel any pain. She just felt wonderful. Absolutely wonderful. Her pussy pulsed in agreement, remembering the Cock and how good It felt. She shudders again.

“You can’t stop thinking about them, can you?” asks Lisa from the bed.

Jessica forces herself to waking and lifts herself from the floor. Her legs still weak she is barely able to crawl but she manages to get more than halfway to the door before Mindy turns from fucking Amanda and sees her.

“Lisa!” Mindy cried, distracting her from her play time. Turning around Lisa saw Jessica trying to sneak out of the room unseen. Her jeans pulled loosely around her waist, she was crawling on her hands and knees for the door.

“Stop!” yelled Lisa in an authoritative voice.

Jessica was terrified. She knew she was in trouble and she knew she had to get out of this room before Mindy…did THAT to her again! But worst of all, she was terrified because the sound of Lisa’s voice sent shivers down her spine and made a pit at the bottom of her stomach that she hadn’t felt since grade school. With a single word, a single syllable, Lisa had commanded her to stop…and she did. She didn’t know why, and every fiber of her being wanted to get up and run, but she couldn’t. Instead her body just froze…waiting for Lisa’s next order.

“Where do you think you’re going?” asked Mindy knowingly. She reached out and grabbed the waistline of Jessica’s jeans again, pulling the jock girl backwards and towards Mindy while pulling down her jeans once again to just below her butt cheeks.

“No! Please!” Jessica begged. “I just want to go to…to….ohhhhhh” her words turned into moans as Mindy’s hand disappeared between her legs and began to massage Jessica’s snatch. Her eyes rolled back into her head and the insane smile returned to her face, now pressed hard against the dorm room floor.

“Silly” said Mindy “you can’t go anywhere unless Lisa says so. She’s in charge.”

“…Lisa…in charge…” muttered Jessica into the carpet. “…in charge…” agreed Amanda from the bed.

“Oh, you girls. What am I going to do with you?” asked Lisa rhetorically.

“Fuck those bitches.” Answered Mindy as she plunged one hand into Jessica’s pussy while she slid the dildo into Amanda’s sex. Both girls moaned loudly.

“Excellent idea.” said Lisa. “And we’ve got the whole weekend to do it.