The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gina’s Touch

CoolMind

MC, FF

I don’t know what drew me to her. I wasn’t exactly lesbian and if I was she clearly wouldn’t have been my type. Gina Lakeview went mostly unnoticed in my class. She was a good average height, but very thin. You couldn’t tell by the clothes she wore though. She always wore loose long sleeve shirts and baggy jeans. She had short blond hair that she seemed to take decent care of, I learned later that it was actually her mom who kept her hair neat, and meek blue eyes that she kept framed in glasses. If it wasn’t for that fateful day I probably would have gone through high school without saying more than two words to her.

My name is Maria Sanchez. If you can’t tell from my name, my family came from Mexico. At some point in the late eighties my father found work and moved the family up. I was born a few years after that. I’m shorter than most girls and have black hair with brown eyes. I was really gifted with my tits though. Not that I really showed them off beyond sporting events since I was a cheerleader. I went through a couple boyfriends, but being a devout Catholic I never really went beyond kissing. I guess that frustrated most of the boys and that’s why I was single most of high school.

It was a lazy spring day in my senior year when it first happened. I was sitting through the a history class and the teacher was droning on in his usual monotone voice. Many of the students joked that they had recordings of his lessons to help them sleep at night. I was feeling particularly effected and was half asleep.

As class ended and I was gathering up my stuff Gina walked up to me. She had this very sweet smile and a look in her eyes that really caught me off guard. I wished that I could have turned her into a doll and kept her in my room with that look for all eternity. When she got close enough she grabbed me by the wrist and looked directly into my eyes.

“Meet me after school in the parking lot, I own a blue Mazda,” Gina said in a sweet commanding voice.

I was putty in her hands with just those few words. All I could do was dreamily nod yes as she let go. As I lost her touch, I could feel a great loss inside of me. I remembered when my pet kitty had died when I was eight, it felt worse than that. I desired her touch again. There was no way I wouldn’t meet her.

The rest of my day was a wreck. I couldn’t stop touching my hand where Gina had. I had developed an addiction from just those few seconds in history class. I tried approaching Gina a few times through the day, but she just completely blew me off each time. After my fourth attempt I got the hint, she was in charge and I would get to meet her when she had commanded. It was hard to swallow, but I was ready to do anything for her at that point alone.

Finally the final bell rung. I ignored getting my homework from my locker and headed straight to the parking lot. I desperately went down each row until I finally found the only blue Mazda in the lot. Gina wasn’t around yet so I waited. After five minutes I began to sweat nervously. I wondered if I was at the wrong car, I wondered if a teacher had held her back for something. I was ready to kill anyone who got between me and Gina’s wonderful touch. After ten minutes I finally saw her walking out with our young and attractive math teacher Amy.

Amy was actually a new teacher who was hired during our sophomore year. She had a nice chocolate milk complexion with green eyes and long black hair she kept in a ponytail. Like me she was well gifted in the chest department. I knew many of the boys at our school had many fantasies about her.

“Get in,” Gina said without even looking at me. Even though her voice was very commanding, it was just as sweet as it was during history class.

At first I tried getting in the front seat, but Gina quickly tugged me to the back door. Amy was put in the back with me. She looked at Gina as if she was her goddess. I wondered if I had the same look in my eyes as well. After getting us situated Gina got into the drivers seat and we left the school.

Several times during the trip I attempted to touch Gina. After my fifth attempt Gina threatened to kick me out of the car. As hard as it was, I contained myself. Amy didn’t look like she was doing much better. It was as if there was a thin piece of thread holding her back from Gina. Several times her hand went for her pussy, but she stopped herself short each time.

The trip was fairly long. Gina drove us out of town and then some before finally coming to a farm ten minutes away from the city limits. It was a cute little two story farmhouse. I didn’t see any other cars so I assumed her parents were out.

“Get out,” Gina commanded in her sweet voice as we came to a stop.

Me and Amy were quick to follow orders as we got out of the car as fast as we could. It felt good to stretch my legs and get some fresh air. Gina began walking and both me and Amy were eager to follow. Instead of heading into the house we went to a rather large barn behind it. Once inside Gina had both me and Amy get inside one of the animal stalls and closed the gate.

“Take off your clothes,” Gina commanded.

“Gina!” I cried in protest, it was the first time I had found my voice to speak to her. Amy had no trouble following her orders. She was already working on her pants as quickly as she could.

“I said take off your clothes,” Gina commanded again in her sweet voice as she grabbed my wrist.

Once again a feeling of pleasure came over me. I realized once again that I would do anything Gina asked of me. Once Gina let go I quickly began stripping removing everything I had. Amy was already done and Gina was rubbing her hands up and down her body. Amy let out whimpers of pleasure with each stroke. This served to hasten my efforts, I wanted desperately to be touched like that.

“Make out with each other,” Gina commanded as she gathered our clothes.

I wasn’t about to argue at that point, but I was still feeling hesitant. Amy wasn’t though, she forcefully took me and began kissing me like I was her lover. Everything I was taught in my life told me that what I was doing was wrong. However I wasn’t about to disobey Gina, I returned Amy’s kisses as best I could. She seemed a bit more passionate about me.

“Alright, you two can stop,” Gina commanded interrupting our little session.

As I looked around I could see Gina had tossed our clothes into a wheelbarrow on the other side of the pens gate. I wondered how long it would be until Gina let us wear them again. Gina however had other ideas as she walked up to me and began stroking my body like she had Amy’s just a few minutes earlier. Each stroke felt like it’s own slice of heaven. Unlike the other times she had touched me, Gina seemed to be doing this out of care and affection. I fell to my knees from the sensations I got.

“Yes, you two will do very nicely,” Gina said smiling, “From now on this is your home. You will not leave this pen unless I say you can.”

“You can’t be serious,” I said meekly as Gina left our pen, “I have family I have to get back to.”

“I’m your family now,” Gina said as she locked the gate, “You might as well settle in. I’ll bring your food out to you later. You two can have fun with each other if you get bored.”

I could feel a piece of me crying out that everything was wrong as Gina took the wheelbarrow with our clothes and left. However the rest of me just couldn’t even think about defying Gina. If she said that the pen was my new home, then it was. I wasn’t going to argue with her.

After a few minutes of staring at the barn door I went to a corner and sat in some of the straw. If I really had wanted to, I could have escaped no problem. I could have climbed the gate and been over in less than thirty seconds. However the part of me that wanted to escape was shrinking more and more. I just couldn’t bring myself to even attempt it.

Amy seemed to quickly develop separation anxiety. She quickly began pacing the small space we had and stared at the barn door every now and then. I knew she wanted Gina and was growing desperate for her touch once again. Truthfully, I was getting close to that point as well.

“Come here,” I said patting the hey next to me.

Amy quickly looked at the barn door with longing eyes before finally settling down next to me, “Maria right? You have some of the best grades in my class.”

“Yeah, never got anything below a B,” I laughed a bit to try and lighten the mood, “What do you think Gina wants with us?”

“I don’t know,” Amy looked at the door nervously again, “I really wish she would come back though. I really miss her.”

“I miss her too,” I placed my hand on Amy’s thigh, “Try not to think about it though. She said she’ll be back and I’m sure she will.”

“I don’t like being separated though,” Amy pulled me in and began hugging me like a stuffed animal, “I’m like this with my boyfriend as well. I don’t like being separated from those who I love. Ever since Gina touched me after her class today, I’ve realized I love her more than anything in the world.”

“I feel the same way,” I was beginning to have trouble breathing, “Can you loosen up a bit?”

“I’m sorry,” Amy loosened her death grip slightly, “I tend to squeeze on things when I get nervous. Not much else to squeeze in here.”

I briefly nodded my head as if I understood. In a way it made sense. Amy was always squeezing a stress ball on her desk through every class. Considering what she had just told me about her boyfriend I could guess that was her way of dealing with being separated from him on a daily basis. With our current situation, I could see myself winding up as her squeeze toy a lot while Gina was away.

It took awhile before Gina came back. The sun began to set and a light above our pen turned on automatically. I was guessing it was on a timer of some sort. As it got almost too dark to see outside, Gina finally entered with two plates of food. She handed it to us through the pen and then pulled up a bucket for her to sit on and watch us.

“I guess I should explain what’s going on with you two,” Gina said as me and Amy began to eat our dinners, “I have the ability to make people addicted to me by touch. Don’t bother asking me how, my parents won’t explain it either. All I know is one touch I can make people desire me and do anything I say just for me to touch them again.”

“So why did you touch us?” I asked as I ate.

“It was mostly an experiment,” Gina leaned back, “And I’ve had something of a crush on you two for awhile now. My desire’s are a bit more darker than most peoples though. I’ve always wanted to treat you two as my personal livestock. My parents gave me the okay and I prepared this pen for your arrival today. I’ll probably keep you two for a few years until I get bored. I’m afraid it gets bad after that, my parents told me once someone gets addicted they don’t ever lose it. You two will desire me long after I abandon you.”

“That’s not fair,” Amy set down her plate, “You didn’t have a right to do that to us. What will we do when you abandon us?”

“Relax,” Gina sat back up, “There is a way to relieve some of the panic you’ll feel. You both will use each other to help fill some of the void after I release you. You’ll still feel like shit, but you won’t go completely insane.”

I could feel a knot in my stomach form as Gina talked. I wasn’t mad at her for what she did, I couldn’t bring myself to be mad for that. However I was nervous thinking of the day when me and Amy would finally be released. I couldn’t even think about never seeing Gina again. I couldn’t believe that Gina was seriously planning on abandoning us one day.

“Anyways, that’s the future,” Gina reached into the pen and grabbed our plates, “I suggest you two concentrate on the present to make things easier. I’ll have you two make out and lick each others pussies daily. Maybe even join in myself a few times. If you both are real good, I may not tire of you for a decade or better.

I need to go and get some sleep now. Tomorrow the police will probably ask me a lot of questions about your disappearance and I want to be rested for that. The light should keep you both warm for the night. If you get too cold though, I would suggest cuddling each other and sharing body heat.”

As Gina got up to leave Amy quickly rushed to the gate, “Gina please! Just a quick pet before you go. Something to keep me through the night.”

“Oh, alright,” Gina set down the plates and walked over to the pen to begin petting Amy, “You too Maria. If you don’t feel the need now, you will later tonight.”

I wasn’t about to waste a perfectly good invitation. I rushed to the front of the pen as fast as I could and let Gina pet my head. I was still sad about the future, knowing that one day I would lose that wonderful touch of Gina’s. However I decided to take her advice and concentrate on the present. Gina was going to keep us happy for a few years at least. Maybe the pleasure we would get from her touch those years would make up for all the bad years I know are coming.

End.....