The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gilligan’s Gift

Chapter One

Its purpose was always intended to be altruistic. When Martin Gilligan’s brother William invented a device intended to relieve migraine sufferers of pain it proved far more beneficial in suppressing anxieties. But much more than this though; it tuned-in so finely to gamma brain waves that the subject was open to suggestion, and if exposed too long then the suggestibility in them became permanent. Then William was killed in a plane crash two years ago along with the only schematics of the device in existence. Had he not schooled his psychiatrist brother Martin in using the prototype then this story may never have been told. As it was, and although qualified in psychiatry, Martin had long suffered from his own demons. Hypersexuality was at the root of the problem, and by the time he was fifty-five earlier this year he had lost two wives to divorce. The third, however, was far more suggestible to his way of thinking, thanks to his brother. In fact, at twenty-two she was often mistaken for his daughter Circe, ten years her senior. Circe practised psychiatry as well, and often they would discuss case notes whilst maintaining client confidentiality, just for a differing view.

Eventually, Martin Gilligan just could not help himself. He couldn’t bring himself to do it for some months after William’s death, but then an absolute stunner booked a consultation, and it was just too easy. She was married though, and his conscience just about stretched to not being a complete marriage breaker, although he had since found tweaking husband and wife dynamics served so well in fuelling the perversions lying deep in his psyche. The fun, the gratification he decided he could have within marriages proved an attraction he just could not resist. Shannon, the now third wife, had been completely single when entering his life, so he felt he’d satisfied his conscience there when suggesting that they got hitched. The stunner was the start though. Susie. Tall, leggy, a brunette, and thirty years of age. Tits to bury your face in, and a way of sucking cock that emptied balls in less the time it takes to boil a kettle. Susie suffered anxiety with planes that was affecting her ability to travel, and so place a strain on the marriage. Gilligan resolved this during the first visit. Thereafter, at about once every six weeks or so until recently, a follow-up session proved beneficial in re-assessing the technique she used with her mouth. Gilligan always felt that no change could in all honesty be recommended. In fact he took to timing her, and the quickest she got him to shoot down her throat was just two minutes, six seconds. But his hypersexuality proved a bit of a barrier there eventually, always needing that little something else to achieve the necessary dopamine and oxytocin rush, so much so that Susie’s next appointment was still yet to be booked.

Today it was Tom Short lying on the couch. Twenty-eight years of age, medium size build and looks, and there seeking some counselling more than anything else, as his marriage to Aimee had become stale after seven years. Aimee was only a year younger, and had persuaded Tom to visit Doctor Gilligan after a first consultation with him of her own. Tom had agreed to use of the Device, or ARM as it was called; the Anxiety Reduction Modulator. Little more than a metal box with a strobe attachment, it was placed just behind the head of the subject and emitted a low frequency hum tuning in to the recipient’s brain waves whilst firing short bursts of strobe light across the face. Tom had been subjected to this for nearly the optimum period of about seven minutes now. It was actually that brief a period of time necessary for total, permanent suggestibility to occur.

“How are you feeling Tom?”

“Fine, doctor.”

“Just a little longer and we’ll be there.”

“Ok.”

“Now, Tom. What’s the problem?”

“Aimee and I are struggling. We agree it’s stale.”

“What, the sex?”

“No. The sex is fine. We’ve just grown apart. We don’t enjoy the same meals, tv, or even friends. Often we just spend the evening apart. Her upstairs in the bedroom doing something, and me in the living room watching a game or a show.”

“It’s the sex, Tom. You’re just not satisfying her anymore.”

“No Doc. It’s fine. It really is. I still think she’s gorgeous, and she never says no. It’s just everything else.”

“Listen to me carefully, Tom. Mine is the most important voice in your life now. Absolutely anything and everything I suggest for you to do, to tell you to do, is so important to you now to do that it is what you want to do when I suggest it. Is that understood?”

“Yes Doc. I understand.”

“I say it’s the sex, Tom. That’s what’s got stale.”

“The sex?”

“Yes, Tom. The sex. You don’t fancy Aimee as much as you once did.”

“I don’t fancy Aimee anymore?”

“No Tom. And she doesn’t fancy you.”

“She doesn’t fancy me? I’ve been thinking that for a while now.”

“Now you know Tom. She doesn’t.”

“No, she doesn’t.”

“And I say you don’t fancy her either.”

“No. No I don’t. Not anymore.”

“Masturbation is probably best for you now Tom for sexual release, ok?”

“Yes. Masturbation is probably best now.”

“Take your cock out then Tom. Show me how you masturbate.”

“What, here now?”

“Yes. Take it out and start stroking it.”

“Ok.”

“How does it feel Tom? Good isn’t it? Much better than sex with Aimee?”

“Yes, it is. Much better.”

“Do you want to come, Tom?”

“Yes. Yes I do.”

“Wait until I tell you that you can, ok?”

“Yes, of course.”

“Keep stroking Tom. You nearly there?”

“Yes, I am.”

“Why aren’t you coming then?”

“Because I’m waiting for you to tell me I can.”

“Good. Very good. You can come now then, Tom.”

“Huh. Aarrrgh!! Christ that’s so good. So fucking gooood. But it’s all over my hand now Doc. What a mess. I’m so sorry.”

“Better than sex with Aimee then?”

“Yes. So much better.”

“Have you ever sucked cock, Tom?”

“No, never.”

“You’ve wanted to though, right?”

“No. Never.”

“I say that you’ve wanted to Tom. For ages you’ve wanted to put your mouth over a cock, and feel cum slide down your throat.”

“No. I don’t think so.”

“You’re not so sure then, Tom?

“No, I’m not sure now.”

“I say you do Tom. In fact you’d suck mine if I let you, wouldn’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Yes, what?”

“I’d suck your cock if you let me.”

“You want to suck it don’t you Tom?”

“Yes, I want to suck it.”

“You have to ask very nicely if you want to suck my cock, Tom.”

“Please. Please may I suck your cock Doc?”

“Not today, Tom, but hold that thought and ask me again next time you see me, ok?”

“Yes, ok.”

“Now then Tom. Aimee. You don’t fancy her anymore do you?”

“No. No I don’t.”

“You’d like to watch me fuck her though, wouldn’t you?”

“Yes. I’d like to watch you fuck her.”

“And you’ll want to masturbate whilst you watch, won’t you?”

“Yes. Yes I will.”

“But you won’t come until I tell you to, will you?”

“No. I won’t come until you tell me to.”

“That’s all good. Now Tom, we’re at the end of the session. If you put your cock away now and lick that cum off your hand I’ll say until next time then, ok?”

“Ok Doctor. Thank you.”

“And Tom. I do make house calls. Remember if I do turn up it’s the most important thing to focus on then and there. Whatever you were doing or going to do is always secondary to doing what I say, ok?”

“Yes, ok.”

“Good day then Tom.”

“Bye Doc.”

Aimee and Tom were both in when the doorbell rang. It was seven on a Monday evening, a week after Tom’s session with Doctor Gilligan. Tom answered the door. It was Gilligan. “Hey, Doc. It’s good to see you. What can I do for you?” “I want to come in Tom.” “Yes. Come on in then.” “Thanks Tom.” “We’re in the lounge, come on through Doc. Drink? What can I get you?” “JD on the rocks, if you would.” “Sure. Aimee’s here. Aimeeee. The Doc’s here.” Aimee had risen from the settee as Tom came through the door, followed closely by Gilligan. “Doctor Gilligan, nice to see you. Come sit down.” She gestured towards the settee. When Gilligan sat so did Aimee, beside him, closely. Tom brought over just a single glass of JD on the rocks, as ordered. He sat back on a chair opposite. Both Tom and Aimee just sat still, looking at Gilligan, and smiling. About a minute passed and Tom then said “What’s occurring Doc?” Gilligan replied with such nonchalance, “I was just passing by and I thought I’d empty my balls into pretty Aimee’s mouth here.” Both Tom and Aimee laughed. “Ok,” Tom said. “Yes, ok,” Aimee said. And then they waited. Gilligan took a sip from the glass. Then another. More than another minute of silence passed with Tom and Aimee still waiting. “Now, Doc. You going to do it now?” Tom asked. Gilligan didn’t answer. “Only you can empty them in my mouth if you want,” Tom then said. “Not this evening, Tom. You can masturbate whilst I fill your wife’s mouth up with cum. Ok?” “Yes, Ok. Of course Ok. I was only asking, because I’d like to suck your cock if you’d let me.” “Maybe both of you, then?” Gilligan had decided. “Yes. Yes please,” they both responded to him. Gilligan stood up, undid his trouser belt, button, then fly zip and let the trousers fall to the floor. Aimee knelt down beside him and helped manoeuvre the trousers out from under the shoes Gilligan kept on. He sat back down. There were no underpants. “Who wants to start?” He asked. They both shouted “Me. Me.” “Why don’t you both get down to it, then” he said, and Tom came over just as Aimee’s mouth descended on the already hardening cock. The pair of them swapped between sucking and licking, the shaft and balls getting equal attention whilst each kept the head in their mouth as long as possible in the hope that it was they whose mouth was getting filled before the other took over. In the end, Gilligan stood up and quickly pulled back and forth on the foreskin for five or six seconds before then finally explode over both their faces, each with open mouth. He hit both equally he thought, aiming for their mouths if he could. Whatever they managed to capture they shared in a cum kiss anyway, to ensure neither felt unrewarded for their efforts. Gilligan couldn’t stay though. He had another housecall ten miles away, and left the pair of them at the front door still with traces of cum around their faces. “Ok,” he said as he was leaving. “I know you two don’t fancy each other anymore, but get upstairs and fuck like you used to. Ok?” They looked at each other, somewhat puzzled, but then each responded “Ok. Thank you. We will.” “I think it may help your relationship if from now on you fucked on a Monday night anyway. Ok?” “Yes, that would be nice,” Tom responded. Aimee smiled and nodded approvingly. “And Tom. You’re not gay. It is just my cock you want to suck, ok?” “Thanks Doc. I was wondering,” Tom replied with a sense of relief. Gilligan then made his way off towards his car parked close by, his continuing arousal still evident in his trousers, such was the rush this power over lives gave him.

At the Simpsons, Gilligan preferred a more voyeuristic approach. Sam and Judy Simpson were each thirty one years old, and childless. What he enjoyed with this couple was having them crawl about like a couple of dogs in heat, sniffing and licking each other’s arses and then fucking in front of him, doggy style of course, whilst howling and barking, yet softly enough though so as not to annoy the neighbours. Mouths, cunts and arses elsewhere were his to use wherever and when he wanted, so with the Simpsons Gilligan was comfortable stroking his own cock whilst just watching. It always amused him. He often laughed, especially when he got Judy shitting on the floor and Sam sniffing it before a little lick, but was beginning to feel that the rush he needed, and had been obtaining here, was starting to wane. Maybe this was going to be the last visit. Like discontinuing with others in similar circumstances, he’d leave the Simpsons adoring each other and set to lead fulfilling lives together. He was considerate like that, he thought. So considerate.