The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gifted

By Wadman

Chapter 5 — Discretions and Discrete ions

Driving home with Emma, I wondered about the magic store we had just visited. Why had I been so interested in the trunk? And what was the deal with the owner? More importantly, why had the shop left me feeling so uneasy? I had no answers to those questions, though.

I stopped at a fast food joint and got something for us both, then drove on home. As I drove, Emma reached out and touched my arm. “Master?”

“Yes, Emma?” I was maneuvering on surface streets to get back to the freeway

She turned from watching the road and looked at me. “The woman at the store was someone I knew. Someone I met when Waldo was alive.” Her hand moved up and began to stroke my shoulder.

“You knew her when she was an assistant?” I said as I saw the sign for the freeway ahead.

“Yes, master, but I believed you would not want me to blurt that out.”

“No, I wouldn’t. Good thinking. Did you know Irving, too?” I followed the entrance ramp onto the 101.

She paused for a moment, then replied, “Not well.”

I got the car to highway speed. “Huh. Would she have done him in or something?”

“I don’t think so, master. She seemed really nice—well, back then.”

“’Nice.’ Well, something interesting is going on with her.” I changed lanes to pass a slow-moving truck. “So, do you think she recognized you?”

“I don’t know.” She seemed lost in thought, perhaps trying to recall more about the woman we’d met?

* * *

We pulled into my garage at just after ten-thirty. Emma and I got out, I locked the car, and then we entered my house.

Driving had really worn me out, and I was headed for bed.

Emma followed behind me we entered the bedroom. I had plopped down on the bed, and she stood at the foot of the bed, eyes wide, looking sidelong at me.

Suddenly I realized what was going on. “Oh, Emma. I’m sorry, but I’m pooped. Long day.”

She sat down at the foot of the bed. “I’m tired too, master.” She started to get out of her clothes, and so did I.

I stood up and shrugged off my shirt, then unbuckled and unzipped my pants. Emma got out of her clothes, and after some personal hygene minutes (do you really want to know about that?), we were both laying in bed. Emma had picked an old tee shirt of mine to wear to bed, and I was wearing a pair of workout shorts.

As I laid there, back towards her, I felt Emma reach across and rub my shoulders. “Master, Waldo always liked this when he was tired.”

“Well that must be a family trait, because I like it too.” Her hands just seemed to pull all of the fatigue out of me. I closed my eyes, and let it happen. After a few minutes, I rolled over and kissed Emma...

Look, until you’ve had this happen to you, I don’t want to hear any damn comments, okay?

In a few moments, the remaining clothes we’d had on had piled themselves on the floor, and we had ended up with me on top this time. Emma’s legs were up around my abdomen, sort of in a loose leg-lock. I was thrusting into her, and she was pushing back, and we were both grunting like...well, uh, grunting animals. Suddenly, I sensed that I was about to come, and I picked up the pace. She didn’t respond to that, and in fact dropped to the bed. I wondered if something was wrong, and I slowed down.

“No...” she whispered. “Deeper, master!”

I started thrusting again, but slower and deeper, using long strokes. My bedroom was dark, but there was enough light to see her tits bounce in time with my motion, and that her eyes looked closed.

“Ohhhh...” she moaned, “Masssster. Ohhh...”

“Explosive orgasm” seems too modest a pair of words to describe what happened next. For us both.

* * *

You know what happens at this point, assuming you are paying attention.

You are paying attention, right?

Emma lay on the bed, very still.

I picked up a piece of paper I had scribbled some ideas on while I was at work. “First question. What does the box do?”

Emma responded in her faux-Waldo voice, “The box alone does nothing that I can discover. However, the box and the wand do a large number of things. The first thing I discovered about them was the box and wand used together could make someone temporarily disappear. Not like they’re invisible—they go somewhere else! Waving the wand in front of the box and imagining the person gone is the way I did it, You then call them back with the same process, only you think about recalling the person into the box. Eventually, I discovered that while the person in the box is gone, you can modify them in some way. Nothing huge, but let’s just say that Emma’s superb body isn’t exactly all the way nature originally intended it to be. Oh, and the box and the wand used together are how I changed Emma’s servitude from whoever owned her before to me. Anyway, the box and the wand are straightforward in how they work. That’s one.” Emma became quiet again.

I continued down my list. “Second, what about the hat and wand?”

Emma perked up. “The hat and wand together allow for manipulation of the objects or people stored in the hat. This manipulation is just an outward appearance thing—different clothing for a person, different colors for an object. Also, physical processes can be rushed or slowed. For example, I could pour in milk and then use the wand to speed up evaporation, so that when I tipped the hat, the milk was gone! There are a few other things, but that’ll wait for another question. That’s two.” Emma stilled again.

I looked at my list, then said, “Third.” I held for a second, then said, “Why are you having me sex Emma up so that I can get a better grip on what these items do?”

Emma twitched at the mention of her name. “Emma is a nice girl from Nebraska. Somehow she got mixed up with magic or technology, and she was enslaved by someone. I was able to transfer the enslaved condition so that she served me. But if you wonder why I gave you this carrot, I have my reasons. Number one, I knew you pretty well, and Emma seemed to be a good match for you. Second, Emma seemed to be hardwired to serve someone. That’s probably part of the enslavement action that bound her... Third, I know what she likes, and what she is like, and, for that matter, what you are like—I know you wouldn’t take advantage of her.” She stopped talking, and then said, “That’s three.”

She woke up slowly, and we re-dressed and laid down. I think I was awake for maybe five minutes after that. Then I was out, like a sexually satisfied light, Emma nestled in my arms.

* * *

The next day, I left Emma alone at home and went to work. The day seemed to really drag, and I talked my boss into a few days off (starting tomorrow, Thursday). When quitting time rolled around, I was ready to go!

I drove home and picked up Emma, and I also used my ATM card and a credit card to get the actual cash money to buy the trunk. We stopped by a department store and picked her up a few things in the way of clothing, and then she changed in the car as I drove. One or two truckers probably got an eyefull as Emma changed on the way there, I’m sure, but we made it to the magic store in record time.

I pulled in at the entrance to the warehouse district, and almost immediately stopped—well short of the magic store. Ahead of me, parked in front of the store, sat a limo—a stretched car of some sort, an SUV, and the car that I had seen before at the store (which I had assumed beloned to the woman at the store).

Again, I had that weird feeling. This time, it was definitely centered on the cars outside the store.

I glanced over at Emma. “Do you know how to drive? Do you have a license?” (I had no idea if she did or not.)

She smiled at me. “Yes, master. I can drive well. And my license is here in my pocket. Why?” (Where had she gotten a license, I wondered? I would have seen it before, wouldn’t I? Where did she keep it? All questions for later...)

I backed the car up, then parked it out of sight of the store and the parked cars. I unbuckled and got out, then handed her my cell phone. “I want you to drive the car to...” I looked around, and saw an old strip mall, mostly empty, with a just as mostly empty parking lot. “...over there at that parking lot. Park near some other cars. If something comes up, I’ll call you from a phone, somewhere. If I’m not back by 11:00 PM, then drive home and wait for me there. Can you do that?”

Emma looked worried. “Yes, but... Are you in danger, master?”

I tried to smile reassuringly. “I don’t think so, but just in case, you stay clear. If I’m still not back by this time tomorrow, find a pay phone and call the police and tell them... Oh, hell, I don’t know... that I’m missing, and not at home. That I went here to look at something of my great uncle’s. And you’re my live-in girlfriend, so act normally for them. Okay?”

Suddenly, the worried Emma had given way to the frightened Emma. “Yes, master,” she said hesitantly.

I rubbed her hand, gently, smiled at her, and then walked towards the magic store in the old warehouse.

* * *

No, I’m not an idiot. (Some of you will disagree, I’m sure!) I didn’t walk towards the front of the warehouse the store was in. I headed for the one next to it, just looking for cover. I got closer to the vehicles, but not close enough or at an angle that I could read the plates from, unfortunately. So I kept on towards the warehouse next to the magic store.

As I walked, I thought about Emma. While having a woman (and a beautiful one at that) refer to me the way Jeannie referred to Major Nelson was, well, arousing, to say the least, my feelings for her were conflicted. In just a couple of days, she really had become my live-in girlfriend. Not that I was looking for one, especially one that was magically enslaved to me. On the other hand, she was not a mindless zombie—she seemed perfectly capable of initiative and independant actions, she just deferred to me. Mentally, I threw my hands up in the air—whatever was going on, I liked it. And I wasn’t just going to abandon her.

Whoops! I was at the warehouse. Time to focus.

Chapter 6 — Skullduggery and New Friends

I was standing near a side door in the empty warehouse that sat next to the warehouse with the magic store (forever after known as the “magic store”). I could sort of look through a window near me, and then through another window on the other side and see the front of the magic store and the three cars. But not very clearly—the windows were dirty and the angle was bad.

It was pretty frustrating to be this close to whatever was going on over there and not actually see anything. I sighed in frustration. If only I could get into the warehouse, that would get me one window closer! I tried the knob on the door, but it was locked.

And then I heard the footsteps on the asphalt coming towards me from around the corner. I started to panic—I didn’t want to be caught. I thought about running, I thought about staying and fighting, I thought about Waldo...

The Locked and Spinning Room Trick was one of Waldo’s tricks—he was handcuffed, put in a locked bag, locked in a small room, and the room put into one of those three-axis spinning devices (the kind that you see at fairs and bars that make people throw up, only bigger). Once he was in there, the whole thing would spin and flip, and he’d emerge from the door of the room about two minutes later, wand in hand, the whole contraption coming to a halt as he came out of it.

He must have used the wand to open the locks!

I pulled out the wand and pointed it at the lock. The footsteps got louder, and the feeling of impending doom grew.

Nothing happened. I reconsidered running, then realized that I had to think about the lock opening, just like the other uses of the wand! I thought about the lock mechanism—tumblers, the cylinder...

Suddenly the wand started making small up and down motions, on its own (which was a little creepy, in all honesty). Something in the lock clicked and the tip of the wand made a half circle, like a key turning. I tried the knob again, and the door opened (quietly, thank goodness) and I slipped inside. I closed the door behind me and locked it with the inside deadbolt, then stood behind the door, on the side away from the window.

I had no idea if the person generating the footsteps had seen or heard me. I stood there, holding my breath to some extent, and the footsteps started to fade away as the person walked past. In a moment, they were gone.

Just what the hell was I so scared of? I’d been trained for some hand to hand in the military—I’d deployed to some dangerous places. But the feelings I’d had was just so forboding that I wanted to stay away from whoever was coming.

With the threat of discovery seemingly over, I walked towards the window facing the front of the magic store. Now I could see the cars out front. As I watched, a really big guy appeared from the far side of the store, headed towards the cars. The feeling of concern suddenly returned, at a lower level. Somehow, this “mob enforcer” looking guy was giving me the willies. He stopped at the big limo, then took a pose as if waiting for someone.

So now I could see the cars. Big deal. I watched for about ten minutes. Apparently, if I wanted to see what was going on, I needed to get in the store. How was I going to do that? There was a side door like this building had, but the people inside would see me come in...

Out of boredom, I picked up a folded piece of paper thumbtacked to the wall. I unfolded it and discovered that it was a marked up blueprint of the warehouse showing what locations to store what items in. I was pretty good at reading drawings, and something on the blueprint leapt to my attention: there was a utility tunnel that ran under the warehouse. In fact, it seemed to run under them all. There should be a doorway... I looked around, and there it was in the back. I headed for the doorway.

The door turned out to be unlocked, and it opened into a small area that had electrical breaker boxes, water valves, phone junction boxes, and an old metal ladder going down. I descended the ladder and entered a fairly dark tunnel that ran both directions from the ladder—I headed in the direction the magic store should be. There were a few dim lights, and I saw that there was a gate across the tunnel—locked, I discovered. The wand made short work of the gate, and a little further on down the tunnel, I found the ladder up.

Climbing the stairs to the small room that was pretty much identical to the one I just left, I gently pushed on the door in front of me, just enough to open it a little. Beyond the door, voices carried on a conversation. Voices and... moaning?

“...when did he arrive yesterday?” This was a deep voice, so in my head it was deep voice. There was a hint of rhythm to his speech.

“Oh—ah—about this time—ohhhh!—master.” This was a woman’s voice, and it sounded like Tessa, the owner. Moreover, what did she mean when she said, “Master?” That was a term I’d heard a lot recently, and it raised my suspicions.

“Well, then, we’d better finish.” This was deep voice again. Suddenly, a flurry of activity happened beyond the door—deep voice grunting and saying things like, “Oh, yeah!", and grunting more. It sounded like Tessa was moaning and “ahhh”—ing. Something scraped on the floor, and then got moved back and scraped again.

Getting the picture about what was going on in the next room? I was putting it together fast.

A couple of minutes later, the sounds rose in intensity for a brief moment, then both voices seemed to calm down, and the little performance ended. Deep voice commanded the woman to clean off his organ, then get cleaned up herself.

I waited for what had to be at least two hours. Deep voice was alternately worried about whether I was coming, and then angry at the people around him for what seemed like petty things, and then he’d become cruel to them, making them the targets of abuse and scorn. He seemed to be talking to four people: Tessa, Sally, and Pam were all named by him at some point, plus a fourth person, named Trey, who recieved only verbal directions—things like “Go outside and check in with Deuce,” or “Stand by the door and keep watch.”

Deep voice was also interested in Waldo’s trunk, but only in the fact that it was interesting to me. At one point he looked in the trunk and said, “What a bunch of junk. Why would he want this stuff?”

After 3 hours, deep voice became discouraged. “Tessa, you dumb, big-titted bitch, you must have tipped him off. Or that woman you thought you knew from being with Waldo said something to him.”

Tessa only replied, “Yes, master, though I tried not to.”

“Or maybe he got delayed or something. Tessa, if he comes in, get his name and address somehow, like you have a mailing list. If you can’t do that, get his plates. Then contact me.”

Meekly, Tessa said, “I will, master.”

Deep voice continued, “I have to go now. I need to get ready for my show tomorrow. Let’s go.”

There was a general sound of people moving, and after a minute or two, I vaguely heard car doors slam, and cars start. Their sounds faded moments later.

I waited some more. The “show” statement was interesting.

Finally, I climbed back down the ladder and passed through the tunnel, locking the gate with the wand. (Figureing out how to reverse the unlock spell took a couple of minutes.) I climbed the ladder in the first warehouse, and went back outside. Walking around the front, I put the wand in my jacket pocket, then approached the front of the magic store.

Tessa was sitting at her desk. When I walked in, she jumped up, almost falling over her chair. “Hello. I... uh... wondered if you were coming back.”

I smiled and lied to her. “Oh, I got delayed. You didn’t stay open just for me, did you?”

Tessa smiled. “Maybe a little. Do you still want the trunk?” She pointed at it.

I nodded and went to the trunk. While the trunk wasn’t what I was interested in at the moment, it gave me a cover to watch Tessa clandestinely.

She didn’t seem to be zombie-like. She seemed to be operating on her own initiative. But actually, Emma operated the same way when we were in public, so maybe it was the same kind of magic. Maybe a little single-minded, but things didn’t seem to sell here very well, so she could have been forcused on the cash she was going to make from the sale of the trunk. Could have been, but wasn’t.

I walked back to her desk. I wanted answers. I grasped the wand in my pocket, maybe for a little reassurance. “So, who was here before me?” I asked pointedly. “You know, Mr. Deep Voice.”

Her face went ashen. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” She moved to keep the desk between us. “Stay back. I’ll call the police.”

I stopped. “Go ahead. I haven’t done anything wrong.”

She looked flatly at me. “I’ll say you raped me.”

Whoops. That threat had teeth. She’d just had a session with her “master.” She had sexual fluids on her sex organs, and, who knew how long it would take to sort out that it wasn’t mine? I decided to tough it out. “Go ahead. Dial.”

She picked up the phone and started punching numbers. Her nails clicked as she hit the buttons—“click click click click...”

She’d dialed four numbers, and she was still dialing! She wasn’t calling the police! Not 911, at least.

I yanked the wand out, pointed it at her, and made the closing eyelid motion, telling her, “Sleep.” She went out like a light. Phone handset clutched loosely in her hand, her other hand in front of the phone, she swayed slightly, but stayed upright. The wand went in my pocket, and I stepped to her and gently took the handset from her, then hung it up. I sat her down in the chair.

Based on my experimentation with Emma, she’d be out until I woke her. I picked up the phone and called my cell phone to talk to Emma. “Emma, this is Randall. Bring the car to the store.”

“Okay,” she replied. “See you in a minute.”

I hung up, went over and got Waldo’s trunk to a spot by the door, and waited for Emma. When she arrived, I put Waldo’s trunk in the car’s trunk. Then we walked back in.

“Emma, I need your help.”

She looked at me expectantly. “What do you need master?”

“I’m going to wake her, and I’d like you to grab her arms if she gets fiesty.” I pulled out the wand.

Emma moved behind Tessa. “I’m ready, master.”

I raised the wand, aimed it at Tessa, and reversed the sleep gesture. “Awaken.”

Tessa’s eyes popped open. “What... you...”

I interrupted her. “Okay, restart. So who’s the guy you call ‘Master’?”

Tessa tried to jump up, and Emma grabbed her, which surprised Tessa. She started to scream.

I pointed the wand at her, and tried to put her into a hypnotic trance with the wand, as Waldo had said could be done. The tip moved in a small spiral, and Tessa momentarily wavered, her eyelids fluttering. But then she started to scream again.

I moved the wand in a different way, and put Tessa back to sleep. She passed out, and Emma put her back down in the chair.

That wasn’t exactly how I wanted it to go. “It seemed to work for a moment,” I said a little petulantly.

Emma looked at me. “is something wrong?”

“I’m not sure.” I looked at the wand. “Maybe she’s already under a spell to control her, so my spell won’t work. This must have been what happened to... you, Emma. And Waldo transferred to himself whatever was done to you to make you someone’s slave.”

She put her hand on my arm. “But Waldo took care of me, master.”

We put Tessa in my car’s back seat, found her keys and put her car in the store (we moved some boxes and opened the big door to get it in), and then headed home.

* * *

I carried Tessa into my house when we got home. I got the box from my attic where I’d hidden it, set it up, and put the still snoozing Tessa in it. Then, I stood in front of the box and pointed the wand at it. I thought about what I was doing for a moment, and then I made some passes in front of the box with my wand, finally tapping it twice. I then opened the box. Tessa was gone.

“Uhhh, yeah. Now what?” I thought to myself.

I pointed the wand at the box and thought about Tessa. Suddenly an image of her appeared in my mind. The image-Tessa looked just like the real version, except that it had a number of white strands leading up and away from her head and body, up and out of view.

That’s the spell on her, I realized. I tried to change the image in my mind, cutting the white strands. But they wouldn’t budge. I tried several times, but no luck. Finally, I figured out what I had to do. And I knew what Waldo had had to do with Emma, if it was the same kind of magic. I thought it would work, but I’d end up with another servant.

Emma stood expectantly next to me. She seemed happy with her lot, and I couldn’t change what had happened already to either Emma or Tessa. I had to do it. At worst, I’d treat her better than deep voice had.

In my mental image, I snaked out my own white strands toward image-Tessa, hooking them to the existing strands like jumper wires in an electrical system. Something subtle changed about the image, something I couldn’t put my finger on. But suddenly, I found that I could sever the old connections above where I had “tapped in”.

I made some more wand passes in front of the box and tapped it twice. I took a breath and opened the door. Tessa was there, and I used the wand to wake her.

Tessa’s eyes popped open. She fell to her knees before me and cried out, “Master!”

Interlude 3

Pam watched the target’s car pull out of the warehouse area, waiting a few moments to see if anyone else came after the car left. She did as her master had commanded her, and followed them onto the freeway, noting the license plate number. She then trailed the car to a residential neighborhood in LA, where it ended up pulling into a house’s driveway. The male driver and a female passenger got out, and the man got a limp woman out of the back seat. Pam recognized the form and hair color of another of the master’s slaves, Tessa, the one that owned the magic shop she had been watching after the master left.

There was no way to tell the woman’s condition, and Pam puzzled for a moment about what to do. She settled on taking action against the master’s enemies and helping a fellow slave. After the people went in the house, she got out of her parked car and approached the back side of the house. Once near the back wall, she drew her 9 mil, and started looking for a door, fingering her lockpics in her pocket.

* * *

The drive to Vegas went by rapidly, especially with the rapt and obedient attention of his slave, Sally. However, about two hours out of Vegas, Kensington suddenly woke from a light sleep with a bad headache. A minute later, it faded. He dozed off again, only to have the same pain re-occur half an hour later. He brushed off the peculiar pain as being related to the lack of humidity or a change in altitude or something like that. The rest of the four and a half hour trip passed uneventfully.

* * *

Donna Markham’s favorable article had opened up new vistas for Kensington. The Vegas Majestic Hotel and Resort was a part of that new slate of opportunities. When the limo pulled up to the complex, Kensington got the sense that the buildings were spreading out before him like a cheap whore spreading her legs. He planned to use his abilities and the watch to take over this place, and his first target was answering the concierge’s page and coming to meet him.

Rebecca White was the manager of the Theater of Magic attraction at the complex. She was pretty, and of medium height, with proportional breasts and long dark hair, almost to her butt. As she approached Kensington, she smiled and held out her hand. “Welcome to the Majestic, Mister Kensington.”

Kensington smiled and took her hand, and said, “Thank you Miss White. Could I see the theater?”

Rebecca gave him a lopsided smile. “Anxious to see it, hmmm? Follow me.” She turned and led Kensington to a card-reader locked door. She passed an ID card through the slot, and the door “buzzed” briefly. She grabbed the handle, opened the door, and entered into an access corridor. “We’ll go this way. This corridor is hardly used this time of day.”

Kensington noted no-one else in the corridor as they walked. He palmed the watch out of his pocket and held it in his hand. They passed by a trio of doors in the corridor, and then Kensington said, “Miss White? Could you hold on a moment? I’d like you to see something.”