The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“A Gift from Jackie”

Chapter 6

I slept half the next day. The girls were all gone. I made some lunch and went out to the pool. I added chemicals and set up the new heater. Loading the bike into my own truck, I drove it down to my mechanic.

I hadn’t been to Max’s in a year. My bike hadn’t got a lot of use lately, but I sensed I would want it a lot this year so I wanted to get it fixed up. I rolled into his driveway and honked. He came out and waved. We shook hands.

“Hey killer, long time no see!”

“Yeah, been busy. But I finally got some time to ride and now it’s your turn with it.”

I told him of the crash, and he inspected the bike briefly.

“Yeah, you shouldn’t have let that tire go like that. Coulda killed you.”

He told me that I needed the tire and some adjustments to the frame. I told him to fix the paint too. I left it and went to the building supply place for some things.

Mainly I was looking for some replacement hardware for the neglected pool-house, but I figured the girls would spend a grand today so I might as well too. I got the necessities and then looked at some tools.

I was just finishing in the guest room when I spotted something interesting in Jackie’s bag. At first I thought it was hash, but the color and the smell were wrong. It was kind of like – parsley. I heard the Tahoe pull in and put it away quickly.

I greeted them and Jackie and Shelly asked if I was all right, and showered me with concern. They were happy that the pool was almost ready to use, but the chemicals needed some time to do their thing, so I told them it would be a couple more days. They were disappointed, but I told them that I had a consolation prize: I had put an air conditioner in their attic room. They ran to see and Cindy praised me for being so productive.

I went down for dinner, and we all ate in front of the TV. Cindy’s cell phone rang, and she went to answer it.

“Looks like I have a fire to put out,” she said when she got off the phone, “someone screwed up the process we’ve been running all week, and I need to go re-start it before we lose our window.”

I kissed her goodbye and she left. The other two started giving me a hard time for the fact that I was in full-blown channel surfing mode. I let Jackie have the remote and she confirmed that there was nothing good on. I suggested a movie. “We bought a couple new DVDs last week, check the bottom shelf there,” I said.

The girls were looking at my DVD collection and I went to take a leak.

When I returned, they were putting a DVD in. I sat down on the end of the sofa, with Jackie next to me and Shelly on the far end. Jackie was wearing a white tank top with a black skirt. When she sat on the sofa, she pulled her feet up under her, almost sitting on her bare feet, and the position exposed her upper thighs and from the amount of skin I could see, I knew whatever panties she was wearing were very skimpy. Shelly was wearing a longer skirt and a cotton v-necked shirt. She was quite plainly not wearing a bra, as I had often observed to be the case. She sat with her feet up on the sofa in front of her and her knees to her chin, the long skirt pulled up her legs, exposing to the knee. I guessed that if I were standing in front of her, I would have a good view of her panties. She was still wearing her blue flip-flops, one of which she dangled from her toe absentmindedly.

The movie started. It was one of those high school hi-jinx movies that come out all the time. I’d bought it in the bargain bin because I hadn’t seen it. Shortly into the movie, I stopped paying attention, though.

I almost jumped out of my skin when Jackie reached over and put a hand on my crotch. I had been half-hard for a while but her attentions brought me to full speed immediately. I wasn’t sure where I stood so I just sat back and went with the flow.

Jackie turned all my attention to playing with my cock. She left it in my shorts, but she was rubbing it nicely. I noticed that Shelly was watching, entranced. Nobody was watching the movie.

“Come on, Jackie, you said I could see it tonight.”

“Oh, alright,” she said, opening my fly. She moved to the floor on her knees and kneeled in front of me, then pulled my shorts off, followed by my boxers. Shelly moved closer, leaning forward to watch as Jackie started stroking my dick in earnest.

“See, Josh, Shelly goes down on girls great, and she can fuck with the best of them, but she’s shy about doing oral on a guy. I’m going to use you for my educational tool. Hope you don’t mind.”

I gulped. I honestly wasn’t sure.

“Now, first thing is, show a little skin. You can keep some of your clothes on, that’s good, but you have to show something.” She looked Shelly up and down. “I’m thinking that it would be really hot if we both just take our shirts off and leave our skirts on.” They did so, and Jackie removed her bra as well.

“Okay, that’s better.” Shelly was fighting her urge to cover up. Her cute little nipples were very hard.

“Now, to the cock. Take it in your hand.” Shelly tentatively took my cock in her hand. “Start by softly caressing it. Feel every part of it.”

Shelly began feeling my cock, slowly running her petite fingers up and down my shaft.

“Now, very gently, feel his balls. They are very sensitive, so always handle them with care. Feel the way they move under your fingers.”

She spent a minute investigating my balls. She felt the shape of my testicles, the texture of my scrotum. The attention made my sack crinkle up in her fingers.

“Now, place your hand in a fist around his shaft. When you apply the pressure uniformly, you can be fairly firm. Good, now move your hand up and down a little. See how the skin moves with your hand? This is one technique. Move up and down a little while you feel the muscles. Feel the way they react to your movements. Squeeze a little harder. Yeah. Now move a little farther up. Don’t pull too hard at the top. Right. Now do it a little faster. If you take care to move along the length, and not pinch it, you can move very fast like this.”

Shelly had worked up a bit of speed. She looked up at me, judging my reaction.

“Now, slow down gradually. Hold out your other hand.”

Jackie raised a tube of some kind of lube. She squirted a healthy dose into Shelly’s hand.

“Warm it up a bit, you don’t want to shock him. Sometimes that can be useful, if you want to make him squeal. Rub your hands together. Good. Now rub it all over his dick. Get a little on his balls. There you go. When he’s nice and slick like this, you can be a little more adventurous. Massage it, stroke it. Experiment for a while.”

Shelly ran her hands all over my cock, feeling it squirm under the lube. I could smell cherries.

“One that I like to use is like this.” Jackie made a motion and Shelly mimicked, grabbing the top and bottom of my shaft and rotating her fists in opposite directions, moving up and down at the same time.

“Now, try really jerking it. You can try some different angles and things, since he’s all slippery. Faster. Yeah. Now lean down close and put your lips right by it. With your other hand, gently rub his balls while you stroke him fast. There you go.”

Shelly was really getting into it. Her light blue eyes shot a beam of sex appeal right into my brain as she stared up at me, licking her lips.

“Very good. Now, with the right technique, the handjob can be the ‘main attraction’. The way a guy works, though, is that any time he’s coming close to losing it, if you pause a moment or change motions, it can start him right over. At the beginning, though, the different positions turn him on more. It’s like a curve. If you want to bring him off quick, do a lot of stuff at the beginning, then do one thing until he shoots. Josh here looks like he’s ready for a change of pace.”

Honestly I wouldn’t have minded just letting her jerk me off all night. But I was interested to see what was next.

“Stroke him slowly and lean even closer. Let him feel your breath. Yeah. Now brush the head of his cock with your lips. Tease him a bit. Make him want it. Now, slide down. Lower. Lick his balls. No, keep stroking. Now move up. See, he’s trying to urge you up. Don’t let him… you are in control. Show him who’s boss. Lick every inch of his shaft, slowly. Oooh very good. Way to make him want it. Once you get to the top, linger there again. Now put your lips around the head. Suck on it like a straw. Don’t move down yet, -just wait. Turn your head from side to side. That feels really good for him. Now, pull back, and stick your tongue out over your teeth. You look really good like that, you have such pouty lips.

“Now, move down till your tongue touches the head. There. Rest your hand on the base of his shaft. Good. Don’t let your teeth brush him. Use your tongue to cover your lower teeth. Slide down a little, then close your lips around him. Feel how close your teeth are. It can be exciting for him if you give him a little bite, but don’t pull while you do it. Slowly slide down. Don’t start sucking yet, just keep your lips pressed around his shaft and move down. Wiggle your tongue a bit. Now, suck your cheeks in, but watch the teeth. Press up with your tongue. Pull back up very slowly. Do that, slowly, and pay attention to your teeth.”

Shelly kept gentle pressure on my dick as she moved up and down with excruciating slowness. Her teeth brushed me a couple of times, but she rapidly improved. I watched her head move up and down on the top half of my dick. With one hand, she toyed with a nipple.

“Yeah, good, play with yourself a bit. That is very sexy for him to see. Increase your suction now, gradually.”

Shelly complied, her mouth forming a velvety vice, clamping down on my hard shaft.

“Lookin’ good! Now speed up a little. There you go. You’re a natural! Now, with your hand, wrap it around the shaft and follow your mouth up and down. Occasionally, stop one or the other. Suck hard on the head while you jerk him good. Yeah. Now try and get deeper. It takes practice not to gag. Good. A little more. Go back up and do it again. Hold it there, get used to it.”

She held my cock about two-thirds into her mouth. When she pressed further, I could feel her gag. She rested there, stroking the lower half of my shaft.

“Now, mix it up. Stroke it, suck it, yeah. Rub it against your cheeks. Slap it a little. Now suck it all the way, fast. Now bob on it. There you go. Twist your head while you suck. Twist your fist while you stroke him. Wow, you’re pretty turned on, huh? You like sucking his big cock? Like to twiddle your little clit while you suck him off? Here, let me take care of that, use both hands on him.”

Jackie reached under Shelly and started working on her clit. Shelly used both hands on me as she sucked.

“Is he starting to get close? Usually you can tell, from the way he trembles, the way his cock throbs.” She looked at me. “Stand up.”

Shelly disengaged momentarily as I stood. She was right back at it in moments.

“Now, when he is ready to cum, he is going to pull his cock out of your mouth, and you are going to stroke him while he shoots all over you.”

Hearing the description of what was about to happen was enough for me to make it come true. I pulled out of Shelly’s mouth with a plop. She started stroking it fast. Jackie moved close, watching my cock from the side.

“Stroke him, open your mouth, and put out your tongue. Press the head against your tongue. Suck it in for a second. Yeah, run your tongue along the bottom of his shaft. When he cums, use long, slow strokes.”

“Almost,” I groaned, straining to keep my eyes open. I pulled my hips back, thrust forward, and came, shooting my first load clear over her head. She compensated, aiming the tip of my sperm-gun downward, and the second spurt filled her mouth. She closed her lips, milking the third gush onto her lips and nose. She continued to pull the drops of cum from my cock until her face was a milky white mess.

“Good job! Taken like a champ. Now, the key here is to play with it. You want him to fuck you now, so play with his cum to keep him turned on.”

Shelly squinted at me, the cum on the bridge of her nose perilously close to her eyes. She opened her mouth, showing me her mouthful, toying with it with her tongue. Then she closed her mouth, swallowed, and opened it, showing me that it was gone. She snaked her tongue out, swooping up another dab of semen, pushing it back and forth along her lower lip. She reached a finger up, wiping up some with it, then dangled the gob of cum over her open mouth, letting it fall onto her tongue.

Then Jackie leaned even closer snaking out her own tongue, licking a bit of cum from Shelly’s cheek. The two kissed, spreading the copious load around both their faces. Their tongues gradually slurped the cum from each other. All the while Shelly’s hand remained lazily stroking my slippery cock.

Once the supply of cum dwindled, I moved behind Shelly. Pushing her down onto her hands and knees, I saw her plump labia pressed between her thighs. I pushed the head of my cock into the fold between her thighs, finding a puddle of moisture in the opening to her vagina. I stirred the veritable vat of love juice with the head of my cock, stimulating my faithful member back to complete hardness. I slowly eased in to her, surprised at the ease with which her small frame accommodated my girth. In front of me, Shelly was applying her tongue to Jackie’s bald pussy. I watched her tongue dance over Jackie’s soft folds. I pushed my cock into Shelly’s tight depths slowly, watching Jackie finger-paint on her tits with the left-overs of my cum, listening to her moan in pleasure.

Finally I hit bottom. Shelly easily accommodated my entire length, although snugly. I slowly started to saw in and out of her. I rubbed my hands over the taut globes of her ass, feeling her muscles flex as I fucked her. She started pushing back to meet my thrusts. I worked up to a healthy speed, pistoning in and out of her hot 18-year-old pussy.

I made eye contact with Jackie, and by unspoken consent, we both disengaged from Shelly. I lay down on the floor, my cock pointing up into the air. Shelly quickly jumped on, sliding down onto my cock. Jackie squatted over my face, offering me her pink treat to snack on.

As I started to eat Jackie out, I felt Shelly start to ride me. She bounced up and down, quickly working up speed. I worked my tongue up and down Jackie’s slit, trying to match the pace of Shelly’s movements.

Shelly was riding me like a champ. I was astonished at the speed with which she fucked me, while still keeping the feeling smooth and fluid. She bounced on me as fast as I could possibly move my hips if I were fucking her from the top. All the muscles of her body worked together, flexing and expanding. She was like a giant, juicy jackhammer, riding up and down on top of my cock. It was different than any feeling I’d felt before.

Jackie seemed to sense that I was pre-occupied with Shelly’s fucking, because she lifted off my face, moving to one side to finger herself while she watched. I put my hands on Shelly’s hips, feeling her rise and fall. All of a sudden she pushed all the way down and me and stopped, squeezing her pussy muscles, grabbing the length of my dick, the starting to twist and turn as she moved up and down again. Each stroke was different, as she constantly varied the pressure, speed, angle, and rotation of her movements. It was like fucking her in six positions at once.

Then she changed again, narrowing down on a particular motion. From the change in pitch of her moans I guessed that she was pressing my dick against her G-spot. She kept that motion for several seconds.

“Mmmmm yeah…” I felt her grip me as she came, sinking me deep insider her, pulling on her nipples as she screamed in pleasure. She sank down on my chest, breathing hard. After a few moments, she started moving up and down on my cock slightly. I sat up, holding her to me, and laid her back so that I was on top. I started thrusting into her slowly, feeling the slick warmth of her post-orgasmic vagina. As I slowly worked her over, I reached down, rubbing circles around her clit with my thumb. Her moans and the motion of her body told me she was starting the climb back to her second orgasm.

Jackie leaned down and started sucking Shelly’s nipples. Shelly grabbed her friend’s head, guiding her busy lips to the most sensitive spots. As I started to speed up they kissed passionately. Jackie leaned up, feeding one of her ample breasts to the prostrated Shelly. Shelly eagerly licked the remaining sperm from my sister-in-law’s tits as she pushed one, then the other, against her face.

Once I felt that she was close, I adjusted my position, pushing against her G-spot with the head of my cock. Like I had pressed a button, she set off into her second orgasm, and it was like the first had only been a preview. She writhed in ecstasy under my thrusting cock as the feelings of pleasure overtook her, arching her back and grabbing at Jackie’s hair. I sawed in and out of her slowly as her pleasure subsided. When she lay breathing gently, I pulled out of her.

Jackie seemed to know what I had in mind, and she moved to her hands and knees on the carpet. Wasting no time, I slid my dick, slick with Shelly’s moisture, deep into Jackie’s soaking wet pussy. She was so drenched that I felt the moisture gather and bead on the bottom of my shaft. Despite her wider frame, Jackie was quite a bit tighter than Shelly. I could tell Jackie was close already, so I started fucking her hard. I grabbed her firmly by the hips and pulled her back and forth to meet me as I thrust into her. Her moans grew progressively louder. I smacked her ass with my open hand, watching it jiggle under the combined forces. I liked the reaction that evoked from her, so I spanked her ass hard again, watching a red patch form. I repeated the treatment on the other side, spanking her twice in a row. On that last spank, she came, pushing back against me as she moaned loudly in climax. I tried to slow down but she humped back at me, wanting to feel more stimulation as her climax continued. I obliged her, pushing to meet her eagerly thrusting torso, my balls slapping against her hand, which was rubbing her clit quickly. Her climax lasted an eternity, and I watched her face as she let the waves of pleasure wash over her.

She fell down onto the floor, exhausted. I kneeled there, examining the girls. Shelly was only now starting to recover from her double orgasm, and Jackie was curled up. Shelly crawled over to me on her hands and knees, aptly sucking my cock into her mouth. I grabbed her ponytail, using it to push her mouth back and forth on my cock.

I felt myself getting close. I released Shelly’s head and pulled away. I moved the panting Jackie, pushing her over on her back. I straddled her chest, placing my cock between her tits. She pushed them together, sandwiching my shaft between two slabs of grade-A tit meat. I stroked back and forth, enjoying the feel of her skin. When I pushed all the way up, Jackie could just barely reach the head of my cock with her tongue. Shelly moved in, pressing her face against the top of Jackie’s compressed boobs. As I thrust back and forth about a third the length of my stroke put my cock inside her mouth. The combined stimulation was too much, and I felt myself close. I thrust a couple more times quickly, and then pulled back, aiming my cock at the two girls.

The first shot fell right down the middle of pleasure valley, landing squarely between Jackie’s tits, drawing a line up to Shelly’s still-open mouth, and crossing her cheek, the end of the line resting on the lobe of her upturned ear. The next one I aimed right for Shelly’s face, painting her other cheek, forehead, and some of her hair with a squiggly white trail. Then I aimed downward, squeezing out the remainder onto Jackie’s tit, covering the nipple in sperm, watching it drip down the sides as she shifted her body to get a better look at my ejaculation. I moved around and pushed my softening member into Jackie’s eager mouth, allowing her to suck the remnants from my cock. She did so eagerly, as Shelly worked on the rest of the mess.

When Jackie finished with my cock, I lay back and watched them consume my entire load, toying with it on their nipples, fingers, and lips as they slurped up their treat. The girls showered, and I resisted the invitation to join them. As I changed, I could hear moans coming from our bathroom.

I was asleep when Cindy came home. I woke up to the feeling of her hands on my overworked cock. It rose to the occasion, and she slipped down on to me, riding me in my semi-conscious state. I let her do all the work, relaxing on the edge of consciousness. She rode me for half an hour, bringing herself to two orgasms.

Finally she turned around, moving into sixty-nine position, and as I brought her off one last time she sucked me until I came. She caught the load in her hands, and as I drifted back to sleep I could hear her noisily licking her fingers.