The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“A Gift from Jackie”

Chapter 20

After initial triage, I had the staff transfuse some of my blood to Cindy. I had no idea if it would make any difference or not, but I thought it a fine way to harness whatever subconscious abilities I might have, and we had the same blood type anyway. She did seem to stabilize, and I felt confident everything would be fine. I went back to get Jackie, and took her to Cindy’s side. I was weary; I’d over-extended myself. I remembered to check in on Tiffany, who was just about to land in Denver with fighter jets behind her and Homeland Security waiting. I told her what had happened and advised her to sit tight.

I had a strange feeling, like a hand tapping me on the shoulder.

At first I couldn’t quite place it. Then it came again, and I realized it was coming from a dimension beyond time. I followed it, and there were the others: nine men and women standing, for lack of a better word, in the space beyond description. I recognized Nata, somber. The rest I didn’t know, but for one, who looked chillingly familiar...

“Welcome, youngest recipient of the Gift,” spoke one of the women.

“Where am I?” I asked.

“You are in the place between, where only we may reside.”

“Okay, and who are all of you?”

“Nata, you know. I am her sister Nissa. This is Bear, Robertson, Chi, Lucid, Glasa, Hyro, and Emperor.”

Lucid was the one I thought I recognized. He stared at me impassively.

“Why have you brought me here?”

“Because you have done things that you should not be able to do,” replied Nissa, “and we are concerned.”

“Such as?”

“You subjugated the mind of another Gifted,” spoke Bear, a massive, hairy man.

“You destroyed the Son of Lucid by shifting a stone through space and time with such accuracy that it sped to his very spot faster than the speed of sound, without even looking at the stone or glancing up at the place you would have it appear,” said Glasa fluidly.

“You employ the signature abilities of many of our number in the same breath,” hissed Robertson.

“And you do it all at such a young age,” said Emperor.

“And further, you do it wantonly, with no consideration for the mortals or of the consistency of the timeline,” continued Robertson.

“I had no choice,” I said calmly.

“You did have a choice to bond with three mortals, mere children, unsuited for the position you have given them,” said Bear.

“They are as worthy as I,” I said. This caused a bit of a stir, but not from Nata, who smiled slightly.

“Regardless,” continued Robertson, “you must tone it down. Even now you have caused near hysteria in the United States.”

“What of my son,” grumbled Lucid at last, his voice like wooden furniture dragged across a stone floor.

“Your son tried to destroy me, my family,” I said, “I defended myself. He would not have relented.”

“Yes, your child violated our pact. You cannot say you were unaware of his activities,” said Robertson to Lucid.

“This one,” Lucid spat, indicating me, “violated it in causing his death.”

“I knew of no pact. I knew of none of you, but Nata.”

“You are so young,” said Nissa, “we were waiting for you to be ready.”

“If I’m to have a stake in things, if I’m to be judged by these rules, then I am ready enough.”

The others conferred silently for long moments, excluding me from the conversation.

“No,” shouted Lucid suddenly, “never!”

He lashed out at me. Here there was no physical boundary, and he assaulted me with his mind. Lucid’s mind was stronger than Mass’s was. However I could feel other forces, holding him back. Still, he buffeted me. Already weakened, I was caught on the defensive, unable to fight back. I slipped back into the mortal world.

I was back in the hospital. Little time had passed; Jackie hadn’t noticed I’d been gone. My mouth was dry; my head pounded. I tried to focus, to guess whether Lucid would bring the fight to me, or strike out against my family again. I heard a loud noise outside and ran to the window. A pair of National Guard helicopters were circling the area. In the waiting room, a crowd had gathered around the TV, where a news bulletin was playing.

The shit had hit the fan. Not only was the nation on high alert due to Cindy and Jackie’s abduction, but the authorities had responded to the destroyed building in Salt Lake City and found the strange scene there. Even worse, a surveillance camera had caught the entire battle with the son of Lucid, and it had been leaked and was being played all over the television and Internet. Further, someone had videotaped me levitating over the city, and the news networks had connected the two dead men at JFK to me. The authorities, who had video footage of the attack, had implicated me. A picture of me, from my Facebook profile, flashed on the screen. I realized that everyone in the room was staring at me.

“Don’t worry,” I said, “they were bad men. I’m the good one.”

“What are you?” Asked a middle-aged man close to me, “some kind of super hero or something?”

“I don’t know,” I said, “I just know that I have work to do.”

I felt refreshed. My head no longer hurt. I looked in on Cindy, sleeping peacefully, and took a moment to observe the comforting vital signs of her and the baby, under scrutiny of a nurse on the nearby monitor. Then I ran to the stairs and up to the roof, using a trick of pressure to bypass the alarm. I surveyed the horizon.

“Tiffany?”

“Josh!” she thought back to me, “are you close?”

“No,” I said, “I’m going to try to come to you.”

Just like that I stepped to Boise, finding myself inside what had to be a police interview room, with a mirrored one-way window on the wall. I heard someone on the other side jump up in surprise at my appearance. I could see the blinking tally light of a video camera on the other side. Tiffany jumped up and embraced me. Then a man in a suit burst through the door, his gun trained on me.

“Freeze, let the girl go,” he said.

“I appreciate your concern, but she’s much safer with me,” I said, “now put that thing away.”

Uncertainly, he lowered the pistol and clicked on the safety, tucking it back under his jacket.

“Now, Special Agent Peirce, you’re going to smooth this whole thing over for me. Make sure the flight crew doesn’t get in any trouble, the whole thing was beyond their control. I’ll check back in a day or two if you need help.”

“Um, okay,” he said.

Holding Tiffany tightly I pulled us back to the hospital rooftop. Tiffany shook her head against the bright light and air pressure change.

“Jax is with Cindy, room 408. I’ll be down in a while.”

I stood guard, keeping alert, scanning every mind for miles. After a while Jackie came up the stairs and put a hand on me. I realized how tense I was.

“Hi,” she said, “want some company?”

“Sure,” I said. “I guess you might actually feel Lucid coming before I would, right? You’ve trained at detecting Gifted ones for years.”

“Perhaps,” she said. She put her arms around me from behind, hugging me tight. After a while she slipped around in front of me, squatted down and opened my pants. Her mouth was highly therapeutic, not to mention energetic. I struggled to keep my eyes open, even though I knew my eyes weren’t the sense I needed the most. I came, and filled her mouth to overflowing. She swallowed eagerly.

“Was that for my benefit or yours?” I asked.

“Both,” she said.

I stood up on that rooftop for most of two days. I almost expected Lucid to come galloping over the horizon in front of an army of orcs. How would a man in his position wage war against someone like me? I was keeping my wives close and my eyes open, that was for sure.

Meanwhile the evidence of my powers had continued to spread. The news was ablaze; it was theorized that I might be Jesus, Joseph Smith, Lucifer, and nearly any contentious deity imaginable, not to mention theories that I was a space alien or a government-bred superman. I didn’t dismiss many of those possibilities. Less than half of the country’s population thought that there was a mundane explanation for the rapidly surfacing visual and eye-witness evidence of my abilities.

Then word started to spread about my location. People started to mill around, a crowd formed. A man with a hunting rifle prepared to shoot me as I stood atop the hospital; with a thought I bent the barrel of the weapon in a twist, locking the man’s arms together. Soon this image, too, was all over the world. A flabbergasted ATF agent attested that there was no way on earth to shape metal in that way.

Cindy was conscious and stable by the next morning. I retreated briefly to her side, kissed her, and placed my hands over my baby boy. I could feel his essence, growing stronger by the day. “Everything is going to be fine,” I told her. She just smiled. I returned to the roof, resuming my vigil.

As the sun cleared the eastern horizon, I felt Nata appear at my side.

“He is coming,” she said calmly.

“Alone?”

“He is with Bear, and also with his sons.”

“What should we do?”

“I don’t know,” she replied, “but you do.”

I looked into her bottomless eyes, into her ancient, wide-open consciousness, and saw that she was telling the truth. And then, from somewhere, I did know.

I rose into the air. I turned to the east, toward where I could now feel the presence of the dark Gifted. Miles away, a massive wooden ship, with a carved figure of Lucid on the bow, was flying over the desert. Four two-engine fighter jets were streaking towards it. Two of them let loose two projectiles each in a flash of flame. The missiles streaked across the sky, and disappeared into the side of the physics-defying vessel. Spontaneously, without a sound, all four fighter aircraft dissolved into clouds of metallic confetti.

I flew directly towards the ship. As I grew closer I got a better sense of the sheer scale of the thing. It was at least a thousand feet long. Thousands of figures swarmed over the deck. In the center was a large platform, on which stood several figures in ornate metal armor. Lucid stood at the focal point, with Bear behind him, his Kodiak-worthy claws exposed. Lucid narrowed his eyes at me.

“Very bold to come here,” he said.

“You’ve obviously been planning this longer than me,” I said.

All those in earshot laughed heartily. “I should say so! For a thousand years I have bred my sons, building a massive army of Gifted warriors in preparation for this day,” gloated Lucid.

I glanced around me. “I can see the resemblance.”

“Your confidence is admirable. It is too bad you could not have come to my side.”

“Never in all of time,” I said.

“I know,” he said. From the corner of my eye, I spotted the flash of a volley of cruise missile warheads vaporizing harmlessly to my left. I felt the ship slowing.

“So what are you waiting for?” I asked.

“I am no fool,” he replied, “I know you have a plan in mind, and I do not yet see it.”

“Yes,” I said, “as we speak I am subverting the minds of each and every one of your sons. Not only that, I have already severed the link between Bear and the physical world, leaving him stranded in limbo. In mere moments I will be in complete control of this situation, and I will contain you so that you can be judged by our peers.”

Lucid neither smiled, nor made any outward appearance of checking my bluff. The silence was dense.

“I admit,” I said, “I lied. Your judgment has already been passed.”

At that moment, Lucid disappeared.

“Where did he go?” blurted Bear.

“That will remain my secret,” I said. “Now, your part in this might be forgiven yet. Move along.”

Bear grimaced, nodded, and stepped sideways through space.

“As for the rest of you,” I bellowed, “you will behave in accordance with the Pact of the High Gifted. If you do not, I will deal with you personally. Now I suggest you disperse, as there is a very large explosive device currently speeding towards this ship, and I intend to ensure that it does its job.”

Lucid’s sons mostly complied. A few of them stepped through space; some more levitated away, and most of the rest fought over a limited supply of parachutes. Of those stranded, some panicked, and others simply sat down, resigned to their fate.

I stepped through space to a spot in the sky a mile away. I cleared a path for the incoming bomb. It struck the ship and exploded in a ball of fire. A few seconds later the huge sound reached my ears, throwing me slightly off balance. I watched the craft break in two and plummet down, creating a massive cloud of dust.

I returned to the hospital roof. Nata nodded solemnly. We walked down to Cindy’s hospital room, and finally I relaxed, embracing my loved ones.

“He’s gone,” I said, “but I should make sure his sons aren’t out there making revenge.”

“Robinson and the others will ensure order for now,” assured Nata.

“Good,” I said, “because it turns out saving the world makes me extremely horny.”

I un-stitched the clothes from the bodies of Jackie and Tiffany. The gasped in surprise.

“Hey! I liked that shirt!” complained Jackie.

“I’ll fix it later,” I said, applying the same treatment to the clothes I was wearing. “How about you, hun?” I asked Cindy.

“I think I’m up for it,” she said, “just be gentle.”

“Nata?”

“I thought you’d never ask. I’m always so hot in the first trimester.” She dissolved her own clothes in a flash.

In from the hallway floated a stack of mattresses and linens. I arranged them across the floor. My lovelies converged on me. Flesh on flesh, lips embracing, tongues tangoed variously between us. I was pushed to prone; my straining erection found its way inside Jackie’s vagina.

I didn’t know it at the time, but outside, something unprecedented was happening. The entire nation had been focused on the arrival of Lucid’s strange craft. The crash of the ship had been shown, the flight of Lucid’s sons, my triumphant return to the hospital. And while those cameras could not see what was happening in the hospital suite, they did capture the reaction outside, when the overflowing power of my sexual focus released itself into the surrounding crowd, and sexual desire suppressed by the centuries was released. The surrounding area turned into a huge orgy.

The first female orgasm filled the room: Tiffany’s. It was at that moment that I became aware of the activity outside, and understood how important it was. The overflow began to spread, across the desert, across the mountains and plains of North America. I was aware, but unconcerned, of the infidelity and homosexuality I was causing—two institutions to be revisited later. The feedback of the wave was enough to drive me senseless.

Then Jackie came. I remember clearly her vaginal contractions, the waves they created in the wave of emotion flowing out of me, pushing it across the waves of the oceans, washing over islands and ships at sea. Jackie traded places with Cindy, who seemed to be less concerned over her discomfort as she rode me.

Tiffany came again, under Nata’s skilled tongue. The wave roiled. Europe succumbed, and Australia. I felt like my cock was fucking into the center of the earth, Cindy was so hot, and I was as hard as a mile-long drill bit. I had indeed covered more than half the earth. Antarctic researchers, glued to their satellite television, suddenly felt a lot less isolated.

Cindy came. This surge pushed the wave forward, washing over populous Asia, and finally reaching Nata’s island, which I perceived distinctly. The entire world, every living person, man woman and child, was experiencing some incarnation of my ecstasy.

Nata mounted me. The world began to move in time with her. We melded together with the spiritual earth, the two most sexual beings ever to exist, loving in unity with all of mankind. It was beautiful, and more intense than I ever thought I could withstand. I persisted, holding on to what I knew had to be a unique high, barely perceiving my physical pleasure as my soul was fucked right into a most literal heavenly ecstasy.

Then I came. The whole world came. The Togetherness, as it would more politely be called eventually, has defied even the greatest poets of our time. Ironically, Nata and I barely perceived it as pleasure. We simply felt completeness, correctness. Then we slept, while the world awakened into the First Great Age.

You can look up the rest from the history books. What you probably don’t know is the purpose of the uncharacteristically large temple which I insisted be built in the Nevada desert on the spot where Lucid had perished. You probably also don’t know why it is that after one thousand years of the Golden Age I am about to leave the world to my able comrades and depart forever. The two acts are connected with the third secret: how I defeated the great Lucid despite my relative experience and lack of preparation.

I built the Great Temple for the sole purpose of building a trap for Lucid. Its pinnacle corresponds to the very spot from where I did, or rather will in a few short days’ time, abduct Lucid into Limbo. I have lived an amazing one thousand and twenty-odd years, and I am very proud of you, as I am of all my sons and grandsons. I know that humanity will persist down the road of peace we have paved. Please comfort your mothers; they will receive their own letters, but they need the strength you can bring them.

I do not know what awaits me outside space and time. I do know that Lucid will not return in the age just passed, and that I will do whatever it takes to keep him gone for eternity, even if that means my own destruction. However I leave it to you, my heirs, to remain vigilant for his return in the next age or any other.

With love,
Father
* * *

“It is blasphemy!” Bellowed the priest, slamming the papers down on his desk.

The archaeologist straightened. “I do not make an absolute claim to its authenticity. However it ought to be reviewed by the...”

“Never. This work must not be published.”

“It is written in the archives, though, isn’t it? That The Gifted Lord bonded with many mortals, that his descendants walk among us today...”

“The only offspring of The Gifted Lord is also the child of Nata, Our Savior, Lord Niven the Selfless. Only the pairing of the Goddess of Fertility and the God of Virility could have borne fruit.”

“Thus goes the official line. But how could one so virile have never brought a child to any of his first seven wives? In the thousand years of the First Great Age how could the most epic love story of all history have been cast with childless women? Did not The Gifted Lord write much on the subject of love for children deepening the bonds between man and wife?”

The priest sighed, then opened one of the drawers of his desk. He withdrew a small pistol, depressed the trigger, and with hardly a sound the archaeologist toppled over, dead.

“I’m sorry, friend,” he said, “but the Line of the Heirs must be protected.”

And the priest read the forbidden story of Gifted Lord Josh one more time as he dropped each page in turn into his fireplace.