The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“A Gift from Jackie”

Chapter 14

I flew back to Las Vegas and crawled in bed between two warm bodies – one was Cindy, the other I wasn’t sure of. When I woke, the lot of them were lying about the large bed and had all sorts of magazines and notes and catalogs open. I let them tell me about wedding plans for what felt like hours. I was content to let them do things their way, but they wanted to share.

Most notable was a tome, produced from lord knows where, specifically on Seeker-Gifted marriage.

I flew Carl in the next day and had him work on Mr. A – that is, Alvin. We went over what we knew and I made a plan. He promised to have some info for me when I returned from the honeymoon.

The girls had decided not to get married in Vegas after all. They wanted an island wedding, so they had booked an entire small resort island in the Caribbean. Three days after my trip to both coasts, we all piled in to the jet (although Tim stayed behind to take care of the plants) and headed for the tropics.

We landed in Jamaica, a convenient place to land the jet and the location of the office of the wedding coordinator. We had brought a ton of stuff from the mainland – the jet had been pretty loaded – and combined with what the wedding people needed we sent it ahead by boat. We spent the night in Kingston and planned to meet up with the rest of our wedding guests the next day.

I sat at a table on the beach outside a little cantina, looking down the beach at my girls playing Frisbee in the sand. I felt the limo pull up behind me, and as I turned and stood I notified Cindy that our guests had arrived.

The door opened just as I reached the sidewalk and my best friend Marshall stepped out into the sun. Spotting me he reached out his hand for a hearty shake that turned into a half-hug.

“Man, look at you! Looking great man! I can’t believe you actually flew everybody out here!”

“It’s good to see you dude. I’ve had some good luck lately.”

“Good luck? Damn, dude, damn.”

We had moved aside, and as four girls emerged from the back of the limo, Cindy, Jackie, and Tiffany reached them and the group erupted in squeals and hugs. Marshall was rather entranced by all the bikini-clad babes embracing but I managed to pull him away toward the beach.

“How do you stand it, surrounded all the time by all those babes?”

I couldn’t fight the shit-eating grin. “I manage.”

Marshall looked at me. “Dude,” he said, inquisitively, adding “dude,” as he realized the possibilities and then finished with “dude! Which one? Not her sister?”

“Umm, all of them.”

He laughed. “Sure man, whatever.”

I turned to look at him. “Okay. Suppose I told you could have any girl on this beach. Which one do you want?”

He looked back behind us. “How about Jackie?”

“Maybe later, but that won’t serve my demonstration. Pick a complete stranger.”

“Alright, whatever…” He scanned around the beach. A moment later he gestured. “How about that one over there, the one reading.”

“Okay.”

His amused smile turned to shock as the girl got up and walked over to us.

“Uh, hi,” she said somewhat nervously, looking at Marshall, “my name’s Jenny. Do I know you from somewhere? Do you live in Alabama?” The girl’s accent indicated that she probably did.

“No,” he said, “California. Never been to Alabama”

“Oh,” she said, slightly disappointed, “well, you may be a complete stranger, but would you like to, uh,” she looked at me and then leaned in and whispered something into Marshall’s ear that made his eyes widen. He looked back and forth between my smirk and her slightly pouty expression.

“Oh, I know, this is some kind of set-up. You know my taste so well you knew I’d pick her.” Jenny was rather confused but just waited patiently for his answer.

“Okay, pick another one.”

“Alright, you couldn’t have filled the whole beach with actresses.”

Just as he turned, every female on the beach suddenly stood up or stopped what she was doing and ran down to where we stood. They all lined up, standing casually like they were all waiting for a show to start or something. The all seemed to be looking at Marshall and talking about him.

“Honey,” called Cindy, “what in the world are you doing? You need to save your energy!”

“It’s for Marshall!” I called back.

“Oh, okay, have fun!” She said with a wink.

Marshall’s expression was quizzical. “So what, you can command women to do whatever you want?”

“Men and women both. Among other tricks.”

“Sure, sure,” he bent over. “And now, pigs will fly out of my ass. What is this, some kind of prank TV show or something? They flew everyone here just to make a massive joke out of me? I bet you’re going to call that waiter over here and make him eat his hat.”

“Okay, I know how I can prove it to you.” With a wave, I let the girls return to what they were doing.

“Alright, how.”

“Like this,” I said into his brain.

“What the hell?” He said, “Do that again.”

“This isn’t all I can do,” I thought to him. “Write your name in the sand here. Your full legal name.”

“Alright, “he said leaning down and writing with his finger in the damp sand. “So?” He asked me.

“Look at it again,”

He looked down at what he had written – ‘Chunks’ was spelled out neatly below him.

“Okay, I believe you,” he said, “I never told you or anyone about that. I hate that name.”

I nodded and pointed. As he looked at it, I telekinetically wiped it from the sand.

“Shit, dude. You didn’t have to sell your soul or something did you?”

“Not as far as I know,” I said, “it’s an herb, actually. When we get back to the states, I’ll let you try it. Doesn’t work for everyone.”

“Damn, dude. Shit! This is awesome! Can I still have that Jenny chick?”

“Plenty of time for that later. Right now I have some fresh converts to deal with.”

As we reached the restaurant, Cindy, Jackie, Tiffany, and Shelly sat with three new girls. One I knew well – Connie, Cindy’s best friend for most of her life. Next was Angela, Tiffany’s friend from Columbus that I’d met at the orgy. Last Nicole, the perpetual companion of Jackie and Shelly. I’d seen Nicole around at barbecues and whatnot, but never really met her. She was at least mostly of Polynesian decent, giving her a natural perfect tan that turned just a shade darker when she spent time in the sun. She streaked her shoulder length dark brown hair with auburn and kept it in a deliberately wild style. She was only about five and a half feet tall, with a trim but sufficiently curvy figure. For her first day on the island she wore a black bikini with a top that provided a pleasant amount of cleavage, and a bottom that appeared to be equally enticing but was covered by a semitransparent knee-length black wrap. She really had a great smile, and it was on full display as she chatted with Jackie. I could tell that Cindy was a bit impatient, because they all had to lie to their friends until I checked them out and conditioned their minds to accept the truth we were going to give them.

I turned my attention to Cindy’s friend Connie. They had been close since they met in 3rd grade. She was the only person outside of her family that Cindy had known longer than me. We’d often hung out and double dated in high school, but Connie had moved a few hundred miles away to go to college, so we only saw her a couple times a year. She was quite a contrast to Cindy – a full foot shorter, generally smaller, with short bottle-blonde hair and b-cup tits. Since high school she had worn her hair in short pigtails. She had a way about her that I’d always found very sexy. For some reason she never kept a boyfriend longer than a few weeks, and the breakups were always really hard on her – Cindy had never quite told me any of the details. Connie wore a baby blue sundress and sandals – nothing else. I’d noticed her before to go without a bra, but now I wondered how many of those times she had worn no panties. My cock jumped.

Angela of course I knew well from the orgy in Columbus. I had wiped her memory, but she had a false memory of meeting us at the party. She was quite preoccupied with me. I hugged Connie and then Jackie introduced Marshall and me to the others. As I the conversation resumed, I scanned their minds, familiarizing myself in preparation for what was to come. Marshall was rather dazed, and his thoughts danced with imaginings of what it must be like to be in the middle of my four lovelies. I opened a wordless conversation with him.

“I’m going to be busy for a while, but if you want to spend a little quality time with Shelly, I could do without her.”

“Hell yeah,” he thought, “I could deal with that.”

“Alright, just excuse yourself and say you need to make some calls at the hotel.”

He stood. “Excuse me, everyone, I need to walk down to the hotel and... uhh... take care of a few things.”

Shelly stood too. “Me too, I need to check on that delivery from the lighting place. Walk with me?” Marshall took her offered arm, and I wondered if the new girls had noticed his huge grin. Or the large bulge in the front of his shorts. They walked down the sidewalk and the fake recounting of the events leading up to our coming to win a trip for ten to Jamaica continued.

“Another round, ladies?” I asked, as the glasses began to run low.

“Yeah,” said Connie, “can I have what Cindy’s having? It looks good.” Cindy was drinking something blue and blended from a cup adorned with an umbrella.

“Yeah, that looks good,” said Sonya.

All around they wanted the same drink – just as I had suggested to them. I walked up to the bar and was about to ask Jackie to come up, when I changed my mind. The bartender was a local, a dark-skinned beauty who probably made a fortune in tips – it was impossible not to notice her DD-cup breasts in her red bikini top. She wore a white beaded necklace with a cross that hung perfectly in the dip of her cleavage. She was 19, and her name was Theresa. She was an excellent flare bartender and was working the beach side of the bar on her own that afternoon.

I reached the bar just as another man took two drinks away, tipping almost half the cost of his drinks and smiling back at her as he walked away.

“What can I get for ya,” she asked, smiling brightly.

“Well for starters, grab a glass for me.”

She did, and held it up for me.

“Little bigger than that,” I said, and she replaced it with a larger one.

“Great. Now lets head to the back room.”

Nodding, she gestured for me to follow her. She led me through a door behind the bar into a room that was between the indoor and outdoor bars. The indoor barkeep, another local, studiously ignored us as I closed the door.

“So,” she said, “what do you want from back here?”

“You,” I said, “now take off that top.”

She hardly reacted to my words. She simply nodded and cheerfully reached back and untied her bikini, pulling it off her arms, then stood there as if we were doing the most normal thing.

“Very nice. I’m going to touch your tits now. It’s going to turn you on.”

“Mmmm, wow, you have nice hands.” The feeling of her heavy, dark-skinned breasts was great.

I reached over and picked up a discarded sheet of bubble wrap, dropping it on the floor in front of her. “Kneel for me please,” I said, and she complied. She waited patiently as I opened my pants. “Use your imagination,” I said, and she smiled up at me once more before looking down at my cock and taking it into her hand. Concentrating, she began to feel it and stroke it, and it swelled in her hand, rapidly becoming hard. Leaning forward a little more, she took it in to her mouth with practiced ease, within moments engulfing most of my cock with her mouth. She had true cock-sucking lips that felt and looked amazing pressed against my shaft. I reached down and took one of her breasts, palming it and pinching her nipples.

“You are dying for me to fuck you,” I said, and it was suddenly true. I pushed her back on the cold tile floor, lifting her legs up into the air. Her ass sat right on the bubble wrap. I pulled the crotch of her bikini bottom to one side and spent a few moments fingering her now-sopping pussy before moving closer and pushing the head of my cock into her juicy pink vagina. Fucking her quickly, I held her legs apart over her chest with my hands as I plowed her firmly. I pushed her physical and mental buttons, and she moaned loudly in pleasure. I watched, entranced, as the movement of her body made her breasts move back and forth, as the impact of my hard-thrusting pelvis against her sent ripples through her smooth, soft belly to her tits.

I pushed her legs to one side, turning her over on to her side, and then on to her hands and knees, never letting my cock leave her hot, wet pussy. I fucked her quickly, deep and hard, and spanked her ass on every stroke. It started out lightly but as she responded I spanked her harder and harder.

“Yeah, spank me hard, I need it, make me feel it!” She yelled, so loud I had to prevent a few people from hearing her. Two slaps later, she popped like a cork. I felt her vagina contract around my thrusting cock, and I slowed, pushing down against her enlarged clit and grabbing her ass cheeks firmly. She pushed back against me for half a minute and moaned loudly. When she was done I made a few short strokes in her and then pulled out, moving to sit on a folding chair nearby.

“Come here, “ I told her once she had caught her breath, and she did, turning and crawling on hands and knees toward me.

“What can I get for you?” She asked again, this time with a great deal more innuendo.

“It’s a special drink. I’ll tell you how to make it. First, wrap those monster tits around my cock,” I said, and she complied. I took a nearby bottle of blue syrup and poured it over her cleavage.

“Now what?” She asked demurely.

“Now you stir,” I said, and she smiled wickedly as she began to move her sticky, slippery tits over my manhood. She leaned down and sampled some of the syrup from the head of my cock as she moved. Her dark nipples stuck out prominently, and I pinched them. She moved her tits every which way, using their pliability in a way that told me she wasn’t new at this. I enjoyed for a minute before I stood and handed her the glass.

“Now hold the glass,” I said, “and we’ll add the last ingredient.”

Creatively she held the glass between her monster tits. I pushed my cock briefly into her mouth, letting her suck the syrup from it, then pushing deeper until she gagged. Pulling out, I stroked my cock, offering my balls over her face for a tea bag. She lavished my balls with her tongue and then sucked them one at a time. I felt my scrotum begin to tighten up. Moving back slightly, I slapped her mocha-colored upturned face with my pale cock, making a slapping sound and leaving sticky bluish cock-prints on her face. I stepped back and let my jizz fly, doing my best to guide my semen to its target between her tits. About half ended up in the glass, and half on her tits, chest, and neck.

She did her best to push the stray parts into the glass. Unable to resist, she sucked her finger, sampling the mixture of cum and syrup. Her eyes widened, and she went back with a renewed vigor to collecting the precious goo. I topped the glass of with syrup and we cleaned up. We both washed up our sticky parts using the large utility sink in the room. We re-dressed and walked back out front. I stood at the bar and watched as she prepared another round of the blue blender drinks, using the special syrup from the glass. She poured six and put the left over bit back into the original glass for herself. I paid her and left a big tip, along with a wink.

I handed the drinks to the girls.

“What took so long?” Asked Jackie, smiling knowingly.

“There was a situation with the syrup. Turns out they make it here, so I had to wait while she made some more.”

“Ahh,” she said, sipping hers.

“Wow!” Said Connie, “this is even better than the taste I had of Cindy’s! That fresh syrup really does the trick!”

“Yeah,” Cindy said, “every time.”

They all grew quiet as they eagerly sipped their drinks. I felt all six of them grow very turned on, and felt their minds open to me completely. Incidentally, I also felt the bartender watching me from the bar as she licked the sides of her glass. I dealt with her first, helping her to forget the specifics of our encounter but leaving her just the slightest memory of me.

Next I moved in on Connie, Nicole, and Sonya. I made the planned adjustments to them, working from each one’s specific tastes, preparing them to accept our non-conventional little group. I only slightly loosened their inhibitions—these were hardly a prudish bunch to begin with. A few other minor adjustments topped it off and I let them come back into their minds. They were all very turned on and I seemed to be spreading the aura of horniness around the table.

“I’m going to go for a walk,” I said, “I’ll meet you girls back at the suite.”

“So,” said Cindy, “there’s something we need to talk about…”

I walked down the beach towards the hotel, admiring the hot bodies out on the beach. I entered the back door of the hotel and took the elevator up to the top floor – we had a huge suite with several attached bedrooms and a private pool. I searched around and located Marshall in one of the bedrooms with Shelly. I warned them both and then entered.

“Hey, man,” said Marshall, breathing hard. He had Shelly on the bed, blindfolded and gagged, with her arms handcuffed to the headboard, on hands and knees as he fucked her from behind. Her hair had been pulled and her ass was bright red. Incidentally it wasn’t the first time I had watched Marshall fuck a girl – one time at spring break I had woken up to find him plowing a drunk college girl in our hotel room.

“Hope you don’t mind if I keep going, I’m kind of on a roll here.”

He turned back to Shelly and with a dozen well-placed thrusts, she experienced what I found to be her fourth orgasm of the evening.

“So what brings you around,” he said, as she bit down on the ball gag.

“Just wanted to drop someone off,” I said, opening the door all the way to reveal Jenny, from the beach, waiting patiently.

“Hi,” she said, “room for one more?”

“Fuck yeah!” Said Marshall and she sauntered to the bed, smiling and starting to untie her bikini top.

“Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do,” I said, “not that that really limits your options.”

I made my way to the pool, shucked my clothes, and floated in the water, watching the sun creep down towards the horizon. I could hear ecstatic moans from Marshall’s room. Tuning in on Cindy, I gave her a quick mental kiss. I could tell that she was ready to jump my bones when she got back to the hotel. I looked down at my well-used cock, figuring it could probably use all the rest it could get.

As the sky darkened I stepped out of the pool and moved to the hot tub. A few minutes later I heard the hallway door open and the crowd begin to move in. They worked out who had what room and started to get settled in. One, then two girls dived in to the pool.

Cindy walked up behind me.

“Hey sexy,” she said, “I hope you didn’t wear yourself out on that bartender.”

“Not by a mile. I know this will be another long night, and I’m ready. So how’d it go?”

She slipped in to the hot tub with me. I realized that she was completely naked, and she straddled my legs, kissing me with great passion. She reached a hand down to feel my shaft, which was not hard yet but not completely limp either. Giving me a sultry look and biting her lip on the way down, she slipped off of me and dipped her head under the water, sucking my cock into her mouth and pressing her tongue against it. She moved her mouth up and down, tugging my cock to hardness. In a moment she ran out of breath, and jerked my cock with her hand as she turned around and sat on my lap with her back to me. My cock was between her legs, and her ass slid nicely in my lap as she tugged on it under the water. She moved forward, sliding my fully hard cock against her pubic mound and between her fleshy ass cheeks briefly before turning around to face me again.

She lowered herself, and in an instant I was inside her. She was hotter and wetter than the tub we were in, and she sank down completely, burying my length inside her. She kissed me again as she started to move, taking advantage of the buoyancy of the water to give her freedom of her movements. I leaned back and enjoyed the sight of her smooth, wet body and bouncing breasts above me against the twilight sky. I felt her mind open, inviting me in. Without words, we shared our love, our true feeling of joy with each other. I felt her ecstasy grow as her movements made the water rhythmically splash around in the tub. The deck was starting to get wet. I put my hands on her hips, and with our bodies, eyes, our thoughts, we moved as one, forming a perfect rhythm to drive the pace of our passion for each other.

In a timeless way, we moved together. All my senses, all my muscles, my perceptive gifts, my telekinesis, every part of me worked together with every part of her in harmony. I could feel every nerve of her body, and she could feel every nerve of mine.

Suddenly, I felt a brief moment of disorientation. Opening my eyes, I thought at first that I had moved, and then realized that I was looking down at – myself. I could see my body below me, head thrown back in ecstasy as I…

In a spark of realization, it came to me – I was inside Cindy’s body. I lifted an arm – her arm – my arm for the moment. I brought a hand up and cupped one of my breasts. I felt like I really was her. Looking down, I saw that my body was opening his eyes and looking up – and in those eyes, the moment of shock followed by the moment of realization told me that Cindy and I had indeed switched places.

I slowed my movements slightly. Somehow I was familiar with her body to the point that it came natural to ride – her. I concentrated on the feeling of her cock inside me. It was completely different from any feeling I had felt in my life, the feeling of fullness, the many points of stimulation. I felt the curious feeling of my own telekinetic force pushing on my clit. I experimented with different motions. Surprisingly, it didn’t feel weird to have her inside me.

Her hands reached for my breasts. The feeling of her hands touching my soft skin and my sensitive nipples sent a shock from my chest down to my clit. She was fascinated with my – her own – breasts, and couldn’t keep her hands off them.

I flexed the muscles of my vagina. There were more than I imagined, and they were very nimble. Suddenly, I felt her cock start to jerk inside me. With a sudden rush, I felt like the simple movement had set something loose in me, and I had the most intense feeling, like I was soaring into the sky, pulled along by the pulsation of her cock as it let loose its seed inside me. My vision turned white, I arched my back and screamed at the top of my lungs as our concentric orgasm overloaded all our senses, both our muscles tensing tightly. Time disappeared, and there was nothing but pleasure.

I realized my eyes were closed. I opened them – and saw Cindy, back in her own body. We both were panting, and my cock was still inside her. I was disoriented, but I felt like I was high on the best drugs the world could invent. I felt Cindy begin to move again. Her pussy was sloppy with my load, but I was still hard, and she was apparently still turned on because her motions were obviously intended to keep my erection ready.

“My god,” I said.

“I second that,” she said. “I’m sorry if I ever gave you a hard time for cumming too soon. I’m surprised you can take more than two minutes of that. It was so intense!”

“That was amazing,” I said, “I’ve never had an orgasm that long.”

We were now fully fucking again. I turned her around and bent her over the side of the tub, entering her from behind.

“We’ll have to try that again some time,” we both said in unison. We laughed. I noticed that Jackie and Nicole were watching us from the pool.

“Nice show,” said Jackie. “You really gonna have him twice in a row, sis?”

“You bet your cute little ass,” she said, “you’ll have him to yourself tomorrow night, and you will probably have him five times, then.

“If you don’t wear him out,” she replied, grabbing the side of the pool and hopping out. She was nude. “I promised Nicole that he would do her tonight.” Nicole was watching from the pool, slightly in awe, eyes locked on Cindy’s tits where they pressed against the deck.

“He’s not yours to promise, yet, sis,” said Cindy, “but I suppose it would be a shame for her to have to wait for him to come back from the honeymoon.” She looked back at me, then at Nicole, then back at Jackie.

“Tell you what, sis, why don’t you do me while I watch him do her.”

Hearing her say that, sent a shiver up and down my body.

“Sure,” said Jackie, “you’re probably getting all pruned up, how about we move this party to the master bedroom?”

Cindy nodded, so with a final punctuating thrust I pulled out and stepped out of the hot tub, giving Cindy a hand. I watched as Nicole got out of the water, slightly disappointed that she was still wearing her bikini. Jackie lead Cindy who lead Nicole back in to the suite, and I followed the three of them. Nicole had quite a nice ass, and it swayed to full effect as she walked toward the largest bedroom, which was situated in a loft above the living area. It had a 360-degree view, and was the highest point for miles.

Cindy and I both flopped down on the bed, facing our playmates. Jackie licked her lips and went right for the prize. “Ooh,” she purred, “cream filling!”

Nicole stood, somewhat nervously. She had always thought herself a wild girl, but even with my adjustments she was still in shock over just how hedonistic a life we all shared. I turned on some sexy music, and Nicole took the cue, turning her body this way and that, undulating her hips, giving me seductive glances as she slowly unclasped her bikini top and allowed it to slip off, revealing the entirety of her tanned skin one bit at a time. She had the slightest tan lines, and her pink nipples were on alert. She reached up and tweaked one, then let the top fall to the floor.

I continued to relax and enjoy the show as she turned her back to me, unclipping the bottoms and simply letting the undulation of her hips slide them over her ass and down to the floor. Her ass was perfectly rounded had just the slightest jiggle to it. She turned to face me, striding forward confidently, giving me a few peeks of her neatly trimmed pubic hair. She kneeled on the bed and then crawled up along my body, planting stray kisses along my feet and legs. When she reached my cock, she slowly took it in to her mouth, tasting my and Cindy’s secretions and bringing me back to full size. I felt the head of my cock tease the back of her mouth, and then felt her throat open and soon my short pubic hairs tickled her nose. She slid back up, and my cock glistened with her saliva.

She straddled my waist, and I could feel the heat of her thighs against my shaft in sharp contrast to the cool air in the room. I felt her push her slit against the underside of my impatient cock, and it felt like her pussy was boiling over from the heat. She slid up, capturing my cockhead against her labia, then moved back, putting my dick upright, pushing her body down slowly, inch by inch. I was amazed at how well her thigh muscles held up her body and allowed her to control her descent. Cindy watched, and Jackie took a glance here and there, as she slowly settled on my cock over the course of what must have been two minutes. Jackie had extracted as much of my sperm as she could from her sister’s vagina – she was now applying a vibrator in a slow, teasing way that was similar to Nicole’s technique.

I watched as Nicole’s tanned thighs came to rest against my fairly pale ones. I enjoyed the feeling of being completely inside her for a sparse moment before she began her amazingly slow ascent. Jackie continued to follow Nicole’s motions as she worked the realistic cock into her big sister. I turned my head to the side, sharing a lustful gaze with Cindy. We each moved slightly till we could kiss, and we kissed softly and slowly. I became lost in the teasing sensations, and time slowed down.

Gradually Nicole increased her pace. The frequency of her thrusts went from over a minute to a couple of seconds. Her ample breasts began to bounce as her speed increased. Likewise, Cindy’s much larger ones began to sway as she moved in response to her sister’s thrusting into her pussy. We continued to intermittently kiss and study Nicole’s sexy island body as she rode me. Nicole leaned back, holding herself upright with her hands on the bed behind her, and the angle caused the head of my cock to press against the roof of her vagina. She knew the best angle to push on her magic spot, and she worked my cock against it, head thrown back and eyes closed in ecstasy.

I noticed Cindy looking down the bed, and when I checked the direction that she was looking in, I noticed that Connie was sitting on a chair near the door, watching the action on the bed. Cindy motioned for her to come closer. Nervously, she stood and walked over to sit on the bed next to Cindy. They shared a long look, sharing a conversation that apparently required no words.

“Josh,” said Cindy, “I guess it’s time you knew.” Jackie stopped what she was doing, but Nicole continued to build speed.

“Yeah?” I asked.

“Connie and I,” she said nervously, swallowing hard, “had a little fling a couple years ago.”

I was slightly shocked, but pleased. I smiled. “Tell me about it, “ I said. “On second thought, show me.” With that, I reached in to their minds.

I saw before me Cindy, walking down a quiet residential street. From her appearance, I judged it to be about three years ago, just after we had married. I remembered that about that time, Cindy had taken a trip to visit Connie without me. In the vision, Cindy walked to the door of a small house and knocked.

Connie – the 18-year-old Connie – squealed in delight as she opened the door, and the two girls hugged. They went inside, a flurry of conversation. Afternoon turned to evening, and they ate dinner and then sipped wine as they sat on the sofa.

“So, there you go,” said Connie. “Another jerk out of my life. I swear, sometimes I think about just giving up on men.”

Cindy shook her head. “You just need to find the right one.”

“Yeah, rub it in.”

“Well, if I die, you have my blessing,” said Cindy with a smirk.

“Yeah, like he would want me,” said Connie, punctuating the comment with a large sip of the wine.

“Come on, I think he could dig you. I’ve seen him checking you out before.”

“Yeah, I guess, but maybe he would just get tired of all my baggage like all the others.”

“Hey, it’s not you,” Cindy said, “It’s your taste in men.”

Connie shrugged. “I guess I just need to change my standards. It’s not like I could ever be with a girl anyway.”

Cindy looked at her curiously. “What do you mean?”

“Well, I’d just embarrass myself.”

“Women are a lot more patient than men. And personally, I find the female body is a lot nicer to look at,” said Cindy.

“Yeah?”

“Yeah. Sometimes I find myself getting turned on when I see a sexy girl on TV.”

Connie gazed out the window into the back yard. “Yeah, I guess I get that. Women just know how to be more sexy.”

“You ever have a crush on a girl you knew?” Asked Cindy with an air of naughtiness.

Connie hesitated a short moment. “Yeah, once.”

“Yeah?” asked Cindy, moving in closer to Connie. “Who?”

Connie turned to face Cindy, and the lie she was about to speak caught on her lips. Their eyes met, and the longing in Connie’s eyes was all too apparent. She turned away, blushing. “Uh, look, I’m sorry.”

Cindy pulled Connie back around to face her. “Don’t be,” she said, her eyes filled with the love she held for her friend. They looked at each other for a very long moment before Connie turned to take another sip of wine.

“How long?” asked Cindy.

“Since Freshman year,” said Connie, doing her best to meet Cindy’s eyes again, “you were gone all summer, and when you got back, you had changed so much. All of a sudden your body looked so sexy to me. I had dreams about you.”

“Wow,” said Cindy, trying to process it all.

“I knew it couldn’t work, so I let it go. I didn’t want to loose my best friend. You and Josh were so happy, I didn’t want to hurt that, either. I never meant for you to know, and I’m sorry I let it out.”

“Like I said,” said Cindy, “don’t be.”

There was a long moment of silence before Cindy spoke again.

“Do you ever wonder,” she said quietly, “what it would have been like?”

Connie swallowed hard again. “Yes,” she said, and it came out as a whisper. Her eyes we to Cindy’s hand on her bare knee.

“What if we pretend, just for tonight, that we are in your dream?” Cindy leaned closer still as she said the words. Connie merely nodded and a moment later, their lips met.

The kiss was soft and tender, and felt perfectly right. The outside world ceased to exist – for now, it was only the two of them. Connie’s hands explored Cindy’s sexy body, so close to her yet so out of reach for so long. Their hands touched each other’s soft skin tenderly, removing each other’s clothing one step at a time.

“It’s cold out here,” said Connie, “lets go to the bedroom.”

Dressed only in bra and panties, the two of them stood and ran, giggling like schoolgirls, to the bedroom. They fell down on the bed together, resuming their kiss as soon as they were under the blankets. Cindy, on top, felt Connie’s hands unsnap her bra. As soon as Cindy’s breasts were bared, Connie’s lips found them, kissing and sucking on her soft skin, and then her nipples. Connie pulled Cindy closer, smothering herself with the womanly flesh.

They rolled back and forth on the bed, shedding their remaining clothes, feeling their soft bodies close together for the first time. For an eternity, they swam in each other’s sexy bodies, tenderly touching and caressing and then kissing and licking every exposed part.

Cindy found herself kissing Connie’s upper thigh, half-covered by the blanket, feeling the undeniable pull towards her best friend’s center of passion. She moved upwards, both their hearts racing as Cindy crossed to the next level, her tongue touching Connie’s slick labia. She explored the outer areas of her friend’s soft folds with her tongue, and licked the upper part of her clitoral hood, spurred onward by Connie’s excited moans. Slowly she teased downwards, the tip of her tongue brushing against the other girl’s swollen clit, before dipping between her parted inner labia to the pool of pungent womanly juices pooled in the opening to Connie’s vagina. She crossed back over to the outer lips, before starting the circuit over, slowly exploring each part of the erotic playground beneath her tongue.

Connie felt her whole body tremble under Cindy’s skilled tongue. She moaned her approval loudly, and she felt her body writhe back and forth, pulling the covers off of Cindy, laying on the end of the bed between her legs. She watched her lifelong friend tongue her, and then squealed with amazement as Cindy pulled on her clit with her lips. Everything became a blur of pleasure as she felt Cindy insert her left middle finger into her slick opening, probing upwards for her G-spot, and as her fingertip pressed against it, Cindy’s tongue flicked against her clit one more time, triggering the undeniable start of her climax.

To Connie the climax was a blinding flurry of pleasure, and she wasn’t even aware of squeezing Cindy’s head with her thighs, of pulling her own nipples, of arching her back and then falling on to her side as the waves of pleasure overtook her. Cindy did her best to help her along, and as the feelings subsided, they both breathed deeply. Cindy moved up to kiss her, and the taste of her own juices covering Cindy’s face was naughty amazing. After several minutes, her wandering hand found the heat coming from Cindy’s crotch, and she moved her way down to return the favor.

In a flash, we were back in the hotel suite. Nicole had apparently just finished with me, as she was breathing hard next to me on the bed. Connie was lying across Cindy’s legs as they both opened their eyes at the end of the flashback. Jackie was gently tending to my cock, keeping it ready for whatever was to come. She was half off the bed, her ass enticingly in the air.

Cindy and Connie blushed at each other over the highly realistic trip back to that night. Then they looked at me, judging my reaction.

“So, just the once?”

Cindy blushed this time. “Since then, we’ve had phone sex five times.”

“I see. Very hot.”

“Every time she breaks up, she calls me for a little therapy. And last time…” Cindy trailed off, looking at Connie.

Connie took a deep breath. “Last time, just a few months ago, Cindy was telling me a story about you and her having sex in the park while Jackie slept on the park bench. And it was so sexy…”

“Soon we were doing it all over again, in our heads,” said Cindy, “only it was you and her above, and me sleeping below.”

My cock lurched. My mind was swimming.

“Anyway,” Cindy said to Connie “now’s your chance.”

Connie smiled at me and stood. She walked over to a table near the window. She leaned back against it and smiled. “I need you now,” she whispered, “and I haven’t been wearing any panties since the restaurant.”

I lept from the bed as she turned around, leaning over the table and presenting her irresistible backside to me. I walked up behind her, flipping up her short skirt and slowly slipping a finger into her tight pussy. She was just as wet and ready as Cindy had been on that night, and I imagined the reenactment of her tryst with Cindy had helped. I pushed the head of my cock against her clean-shaven pussy and pushed forward, slowly easing into her depths.

I grabbed her around the hips, doing my best to recreate the whole experience. She was biting her lip and breathing heavily. I was surprised how much detail she knew of the original encounter.

I reached around and helped her breasts into the cool air. I stroked her soft flesh in gentle circles and then tweaked her nipples. She responded well to my tugging on her nipples, and began pushing her hips back to meet my thrusts. Remembering my cue, I slowed and then pulled my cock from her, turning her quickly. She seemed to know the next part exactly, because when I lifted her petite frame, she practically jumped up to place her legs around my hips and quickly settled herself back down on my cock. Reaching back to support herself with the table, she arched her back and moved up and down quickly.

I sensed that I was missing something, and then remembered to reach a hand down to massage her sensitive clit with my thumb. She picked up speed and I did my best to keep contact with the slippery nub. After a minute, she tensed up, and came, latching her arms around me as gravity held me deep inside her.

Unlike the original, I hadn’t cum, but I was close. I carried her to the bed, and set her down. Cindy watched from the edge of the bed as Jackie ate her out and Nicole fucked Jackie from behind with a strap-on vibrator. I had Connie lay on top of Cindy, and they kissed for a few moments before turning to face the hard cock that I offered to them. I fed my cock, sticky with Connie’s orgasmic secretions, first to Cindy, and then Connie. Their tongues dueled for position on my cock, licking either side of the shaft from above and below. As I let Connie suck it once again, Cindy licked my balls with practiced technique.

Suddenly, I was there – I pulled my cock from Connie’s mouth just as my seed began to flow from the head of my cock. Connie looked up in time to witness a gob of semen dripping down on to her blonde hair next to her upturned ear. She turned her gaze back down as the second volley coated her cheek and dripped across her lips. The third touched her pierced tongue as she reached it out to sample my leavings, the bulk of it arriving on Cindy’s flushed cheek. The several small spurts that followed landed on her forehead, nose, and neck, a large quantity landing or dripping on Cindy’s face and tongue. The thrill of the moment caught up with Cindy, and as I pushed my cock into her hungry mouth she climaxed, moaning loudly into my cock.

I watched with a smirk as first Cindy and Connie, and then also Nicole and Jackie searched out my copious load on Cindy and her friend’s bodies. I fell down amid the four naked forms and slept within minutes.