The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ghost On Campus

Copyright © 2002 N—Why INc.

Disclaimer this “ghost story” is to read by only people who are 18 or older. Thank You.

Larry sat in a bar slowly drinking a beer when his best friend, Dan came up to him and said, “Ah come on man when your girlfriend breaks up with you, you don’t drink away your problems you go and get the crap scared out of you.”

“What the hell are you talking about?” Larry asked.

“I’m saying we’re gonna see that ghost of the girl that was murdered and then hid in the tunnels under the Kent Hall Dorms.” Dan said.

“I’m game. Let’s do it.”

“Great but first we need to go back to my place to get some stuff.” The two wandered across the campus of the University of Montana. They later reached Dan’s dorm room where he got out flashlights, some blueprints, and an old notebook, “Okay here’s all we need.” Dan said, “We got flashlights to light our way. Blueprints of Kent Hall so we can find the tunnels, and this notebook to tell us what we need to know.”

“What do we need to know?” Larry asked.

“First and foremost the story of the ghost. It seems back in 1978 there was a student here named Mia Taylor, a petite country girl who was trying to fulfill her dream of being a psychologist for the rich and famous. She was seeing a guy who was also trying to fulfill his dream of becoming a surgeon. One night however the pressure and toughness of the courses became too much for Mia’s boyfriend, and he went insane. He went to Mia’s room where he stabbed her in the neck with a scaple, she died almost instantly from loss of blood. He then took a big ax, hacked off her legs, dipped them in flour, deep fried them, and took a big bite and exclaimed ‘Tastes like chicken.’ He then went back and dumped the body in the tunnels beneath Kent Hall. And she’s haunted those tunnels ever since.” Larry applauded, and Dan took a bow. Then Dan began to expain more about the ghost, “Now according to my friends in the Gothic and Super-natural Club this is a class 5 ghost. Which means she will look like she did the day she died only translucent. She will be wearing the cloths she was wearing, and she can take them off and use them as she sees fit. So basically we are looking for a girl, early twenties, who is wearing a yellow tee-shirt, a necklace with a big sapphire in it, and a butterfly pin in her hair, who is missing her legs, and can possibly do a strip tease.”

“Riiight.” Larry said.

The two made their way across campus to Kent Hall. Inside Dan took out a campus master key and unlocked a janitor’s closet. As he entered Larry said, “I don’t even want to know how or why you have that key.” In the back of the closet there was a trap door which they opened and climbed down a stair case. At the bottom both were suprised. The room was like an underground ampitheater. But the moment of awe was shattered when the trap door slammed shut. Both tried to get it back open but it wouldn’t budge. “Crap.” Larry said.

“Oh goody some people have decided to join me.” A voice from no where said.

“Whose there. Do not threaten us. I know karate.” Larry said.

“No you don’t.” Dan said.

“Shut up. I’m trying to pshch this thing out.” Then a butterfly fluttered into the room. Stopped in mid-air and the ghost of Mia Taylor materialized in front of them. She was indeed wearing a yellow tee-shirt. A sapphire necklace, a butterfly hairpin in her blonde hair, and missing both legs.

“Okay the crap is officially scared out of me. Can we go now.” Larry said.

“Oh but you just got here, and besides I need to carry out my revenge.”

“Oooooh what are you going to do walk through us.” Dan said.

“Dude don’t piss her off I think she’s using her ghostly powers to hold the door closed.”

“At last I can have my revenge on the one who killed me. Well acually I can’t that pleasure was robbed from me by a 57 Skylark convertible hitting him at 85 MPH. But I can still take out my aggresstion on his son.... Daniel.”

“What!?” Larry said.

“Hey how else do you think I knew so much detail about the story. And besides what on earth can she do. I mean she’ not soild so she can’t hurt us.”

“I plan to use my favorite aspect of psychology—hypnosis.” Mia said taking off her necklace and holding the two ends together making it a pendant.

“Oh man. I don’t like the idea of someone living hypnotizing me let alone a dead person. I swear the second she wakes us up I’m kicking your ass for bringing me down here.” Larry said.

Mia then began to swing the pedant back and forth, and said, “Watch the pretty blue sapphire as it goes back and forth. Back and forth. Your fear of me is going away as you begin to relax. Now focus all your attention on the swinging gem. It is all that matters to you now. That and my voice. Let the deep blue of the sapphire was over you like waves from the ocean and relax you more. Now let the spirit energy embedded in it steal away your free will and resistance as you feel sleepy. Drowsy. Very very sleepy. So sleepy that your eyelids are getting heavy. Very very heavy. So heavy you can no longer hold them open.” Larry and Dan’s eyes closed and they fell to the ground in a heap. Mia put her necklace back on and said, “Excellent now the fun begins. You two are completly under my control. You will do what I request no matter what. Do you understand?”

“Yes master.” the two sleeping bodies said.

“Good. Now stand up. Thank you.” The ghost of Mia Taylor slowly floated circles around the two and thought for awhile. Then she said, “Alright Dan since your father took my life away. You’re going to help me get it back. I command you to surrender your life force to me.”

“As you wish master.” Dan said. Then a greenish mist began to flow out of Dan’s mouth and began to cover Mia. As Dan slowly began to shrivel, Mia became opaque. “Oh yes this feels great. It feels so wonderful. Wait a minute I can feel again! It’s been so long.” New legs then burst from the ghost’s torso.

“My legs are back I can walk again! Excellent!” Five minutes later the life force transference was complete. Mia was a human being again. Dan fell to the ground in a pile of bones. Larry just stood there in a trance. Mia walked over to Larry and said, “You know Larry I’ve kept an eye on you since you were a freshman and I have decided you are the perfect guy. So when I snap my fingers you will wake up from your trance with no recollection of Dan or me hypnotizing you. You will think you brought me back to life some other way. Also, you will be deeply in love with me.” Mia snapped her fingers. Larry woke up and ran over and kissed her. “Oh I’m so glad that fairy dust was able to restore you my love.” He said.

“You know Larry counting the time I was a ghost and the time I was living before I’m technically 45, and whoever heard of a 45 year old virgin. I say as the first act of my second life I want to have sex.”

“You’re the resurrected beutiful girl. Whatever floats your boat.” The two left then left the underground amphitheater.

* * *

Dan, now a ghost himself hovered about the room thinking, “O.k. let me get this straight. Me see ghost. Ghost have sapphire. Ghost hypnotize me. Now I ghost with bad grammar. Me confused.”

* * *

Back at Larry’s dorm room both Larry and Mia were stripped naked, but Larry was having problems getting hard. “Maybe I can help.” Mia said as she held her sapphire necklace in front of Larry’s eyes and began to swing it back and forth again. “Watcht the sapphire Larry. Its gentle swinging motion is putting you back under its spell, where you want to be.” Larry fell into a trance again, “Now Larry I want you to grow hard and engage in the best sex in the history of the world.” Larry’s penis grew long and stiff and then jumped on Mia and thrust it inside her. Four hours later Mia lay on the bed and said, “Wow. That was amazing.”

Epilogue

Mia and Larry eventually married two years later. Mia went back to school and got a degree in psychology. Larry graduated with a degree in graphic arts. The two now live in L.A. where Mia is full filling her dream of being a pyschiatrist for the rich and famous.

Larry paints murals and works for a brocher company. The two also have a daughter named Jade who would grow up to be a paranormal investigator, and unbeknownst to her she grew up with a mom that’s as paranormal as can be.