The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ghost of a Trance

mc, md, mf, ff

Synopsis: A man that can see and talk to ghosts gets a little help from one that use to be a hypnotherapist.

Justin Macar stood at his kitchen stove and was slowly stirring burrito filling in a frying pan. Justin was short, thin, with thick glasses and thin lips. His hair was brown and a bit long, and his eyes were brown and a bit dull. He looked very sad and tired. The kitchen and the house in general, were plain and lacked much character. There were no pictures or paintings on the walls. There were no knickknacks anywhere. There were no shelves or even books scattered about. Things looked simple, just like Justin.

The young man looked up and then into empty space. “Hello,” Justin said to the air. “Yes, I can see you, and hear you. The other spirits were correct. I can talk to ghosts. My name is Justin, what’s yours? Marc Hodgson, it is a pleasure to meet you, even if it is after you’ve passed.” Justin turned off the burner and then walked to the bare refrigerator door. “Ben, can you please move? Because I hate putting anything through anyone. Even if you are just a collection of electromagnetic energy. Thank you.” Justin brought out a package of flour tortillas and started making his burritos.

“So Marc, how are you doing?” Justin asked as he worked. “No, not really, I’ve been seeing and talking to ghosts since I was a little kid.” Justin made himself a number of burritos, and started wrapping most of them into aluminum foil. “Typically it is unresolved issues that keep you here. Ben over there feels guilty for crippling his wife in a car accident that he caused due to his drinking. She passed years ago, but Ben is still here. Marcy is, well she’s not here right now, but she is still watching over her daughter that lives down the street. I assume you have some unresolved issues.”

Justin took two burritos and sat down at his bare kitchen table, which didn’t even have salt and pepper on it. “A hypnotherapist, that’s a new one on me,” Justin said between bites. “I assume you have patients that you feel attached to? That could be a very good reason to stick around on the mortal plane.”

Justin looked like he was listening. “I wish I knew,” Justin said leaving one burrito on his plate. “Ghosts, such as you, could have many different abilities, and each spirit is different with different strengths. Well, some can move objects, the easier to move the better, such as a door or ball. That’s why I don’t have anything just sitting around here. Ghosts can be jerks and knock my stuff off like disembodied cats. Some ghosts can even manifest something close to speech, but that is far rarer. If you can find someone with a spirit box you can talk through that locating radio or TV signals that will use the words you want. Some ghosts can possess people, with different degrees of control. If you’ve ever heard about people possessed by a demon, those are likely people with a ghost trying to have control.”

Justin looked like he was listening. “Sure I do, I work with the FBI, CIA, and all types of law enforcement to try and solve crimes,” Justin said. “Ben, knock it off. I’m not one of those people who go out of their way to attract attention. Those people are TV glory hounds. I do real work, that help real people, and some ghosts, to move on. Ben, if you don’t knock it off I’m going to run a magnet through you.” Justin said looking at a different spot in space.

“What’s that?” Justin asked turning back to another spot of air. “If you want the basic science of it, you are a collection of electromagnetic energy that in life was Marc Hodgson. I have no idea why you have not dissipated, turned to heat, or moved on to the afterlife. I’m sure you found you can float through walls, and you can see and hear everything. The eyes are just another frequency on the electromagnetic spectrum. I think the hearing comes from compression of atoms by sound that imparts energy into their electrons and that energy increase is what you are picking up as sound.”

Jason stood up and wrapped his left over burrito in aluminum foil. “You could try to talk to your former patients,” Jason said. “I’ve heard from other ghosts that trying to get to them in their dreams is easier, but the hard part is if they don’t remember their dreams, or the dreams are chaotic to the point whatever you’re trying to tell them gets lost. I have no idea. Sometimes the answer to a question is, ‘I don’t know’ and in your case I don’t know. A ghost hypnotizing a living person, nope, I have no idea. I’d advise you to try and see if you can communicate with the therapist that took over your practice. If you can’t get through to them, then come back and see me, and I’ll try to help.” Jason started washing the dishes as he talked. “Good luck Marc.”

Two weeks later Jason was knocking on the door to a house that looked like a cozy two story white home. The side of the house with the dark wood door that Jason was knocking on had a sign overhead. The sign read, ‘Mark Hodgson Therapist’ with a phone number under it. The person who opened the door was not Mark Hodgson. She was tall, good looking in a sexy librarian way, with her dark blond hair in a bun, and black rimmed glasses on her face. Her cheekbones were high, and her chin was pointy. Her light brown eyes looked Justin up and down before she sighed, “If you are looking for Mister Hodgson, I regret to inform you he passed away.”

“I know, he had a stroke,” Justin said. “He was feeling headaches for a few weeks before that, but didn’t go to the hospital. Then he just fell over in his bedroom.”

The woman narrowed her eyes at him. “How do you know that?” She asked.

“The same way I know that your name is Lydia Rhachel Hodgson, your favorite ice cream is cheese cake, you accidentally burned down the Christmas tree when you were seven, and your father never liked your ex-husband,” Justin said. “Your stepfather’s ghost told me.”

“My stepfather’s ghost told you,” Lydia said not believing Justin.

“Yes, Marc, what’s your middle name, Isaac Hodgson,” Justin said sounding tired.

Lydia narrowed her eyes at Justin. “If Dad is here, what was the name of the cat he didn’t want me to keep when I was thirteen?” Lydia asked.

Justin looked at empty air. “Really? Okay, you kept calling the cat, Dirt Ball,” Justin said.

Lydia’s eyes went wide. She then grew suspicious, “Who are you?”

“Justin Macar,” Justin said putting out his hand. “I’m here to help your father’s ghost.”

Not long later Justin was seated in a comfortable lounge with a cup of steaming tea and Lydia crossing and uncrossing her legs before him. Justin was trying very hard not to look at those legs and keep his eyes on Lydia’s.

“Dad left his practice a mess,” Lydia said looking nervous. “Everything is locked up in his computer over there. It would be nice to have the password.”

Justin looked to his right. “Sinatra, California, shoe, all one word, only the ‘C’ in California is capitalized,” Justin said.

Lydia didn’t like knowing this, but she went over to the computer and tapped away. “Fuck, that was it,” Lydia said.

“Your father is scolding you for using curse words,” Justin said.

“He’s not my real father. He married my mother when I was six. Did he also tell you how he was treating his patients?” Lydia asked. “Dad had some kind of hypnosis technique that was unlike any other I’ve ever heard of and I’m a licensed psychiatrist myself. This technique is more like mind control than hypnosis, and his patients have had an overwhelming urge to give money, even when he’s not actively providing them therapy, and also when they know he’s dead. So if Dad really is here, how about he explains himself?”

“Care to weigh in?” Justin asked air. “Marc is saying that the business was failing. People were not coming back for subsequent appointments. He’d heard about a technique that was half magic, and half hypnosis. He claims it is all written in his journal.”

“Where’s this journal?” Lydia asked.

“On the computer,” Justin said as if he already had the answer. “Each person’s file also has a list of their post hypnotic commands.”

“I see that,” Lydia said. “Fuck, Dad, why do I have a file on here?”

Justin looked disappointed at thin air. “He says you should open that,” Justin said.

“Should or should not,” Lydia asked.

“Should,” Justin said. “Marc wants you to see what’s in there.”

Lydia opened the file on the computer and put a hand to her mouth. “Oh my God, it is all our family photos,” Lydia said. “It’s their wedding pictures. There’re videos of Mom in here, when she was alive. Wait, is Mom a ghost too?”

Justin looked at air, and then looked around. “Janet?” Justin called out. “Sorry,” Justin said to Lydia after a minute. “If she is a ghost she’s not around here now. Really, it isn’t even one percent of people who become ghosts. Most people, if they do become ghosts, they pass on to the other side soon after.”

“Well Dad,” Lydia said to air, “I appreciate the pictures, and the videos, but you really shouldn’t have done that technique to enslave people’s minds.”

“He’s not here,” Justin said looking around.

“Not here as in?” Lydia asked.

“I don’t know,” Justin said. “He might have passed on to the other side, or just went through the walls.”

“Well either way, thank you,” Lydia said to Justin. “If you don’t mind me asking, you seem really sad. Are you okay?”

“That’s just me,” Justin said. “I have this gift that other people have a hard time believing in. I get no privacy because there are ghosts everywhere, and when they hear a human can hear and see them, well I get very little rest. I’m constantly being dragged out to crime scenes where horrible things have happened, and I talk to dead people who might have seen something, or dead people because of what’s happened. It’s hard to have any kind of relationship with a woman when some ghost is telling me what he would do to her. My only outlet is exercising, but my gym. I really liked being around women who took dedication to something as human as making themselves look good attractive. But my gym closed down due to the paranormal activity because ghosts that followed me there found out they can see naked women in the women’s locker room.”

Lydia’s eyes went wide. “I never thought of that,” Lydia said.

“There’s a little known fact that every woman’s locker room in every high school in the country is blessed to keep ghosts out,” Justin said.

“Does that work?” Lydia asked.

“For a while,” Justin nodded. “I really need to get going. I have a flight in three hours that I can’t miss.”

Lydia went to her purse and pulled out a business card. “If you ever need to talk to someone, here,” Lydia said handing Justin the card. “I owe you for helping me with all this stuff with Dad.”

“That’s what I’m here for,” Justin said and gave Lydia a small salute as he went out into an overcast sky, cold mist, and biting wind.

Behind the glass storm door, Lydia watched him go to an old blue compact car, and then drive off. “Dad,” Lydia said to the air, “if you even think of trying to set me up with him I will call for a priest to exorcise you. I’m a lesbian now, just accept it.”

Lydia was trying to stay awake later that night. Her eyes were blurry, and her head felt so heavy. Lydia had been trying to organize the files on her father’s computer into a logical set of groups. There were people who were normal patients. There were people that were actively entranced patients. Then there were former patients that were still entranced to give money every month. Lydia had the code phrases for them, to entrance them again, and make them stop giving money for nothing.

Lydia was also trying to make it through her father’s journal. As interesting as the material was, it was dull and boring. It was practically putting her to sleep, but she was determined to read as much as possible.

Lydia was asleep in the desk chair when something happened. The mouse slowly moved to the search bar. The keys on the keyboard slowly started to type without any obvious way. In the search bar was typed, ‘tnemecnartne’ that was simply the word, ‘entrancement’ backwards. One file came up, and it was a video file.

Lydia jerked her head up and was startled by something to wakefulness. Lydia didn’t see the mouse move to the video file. She did hear the click of the mouse.

“What?” A sleepy Lydia said as the video program came up, and a multicolored flashing light that was in a swirling pattern filled the screen, and then Lydia’s mind. The video didn’t just fill Lydia’s mind, but it pushed out everything else. Lydia stared at the amazing colors with blank, empty, eyes.

After twenty minutes the video ended. Lydia’s mind was still blank as her hands moved. The programs were closed down, and a text to speech program was brought up. Lydia typed away in the command box for a while, and then pressed the play button.

“Lydia, you will listen closely to these commands and obey everything without question,” the computer voice said. “To start with, you are now deeply and sexually in love with Justin Macar, and your only desire in life is to be his obedient slave. You will use your father’s hypnotic enslavement techniques to make other women slaves to Justin Macar in all things. You all will make yourselves however Justin Macar wants you to be. You are Justin’s obedient slave. You will think, do, say, feel, believe, remember and forget anything Justin Macar wants. After you have enslaved six sexy women you will all present yourselves to Justin Macar and will do everything you can to convince him to accept you as his obedient sex slaves. Now wake up, and obey.”

Lydia woke up with a start, and looked around. Then she moaned with the heel of her hand grinding between her legs as she let out in the tone of lust and desire, “Justin Macar.”

Justin Macar felt like a failure. He’d spend the past two and a half weeks walking all around northern Nevada, and found nothing. There were at least twelve skeletal remains of people about fifteen miles south of where the states of Idaho, Oregon, and Nevada met up. They called Justin out to try and have any clue as to who it was that died, how they died, who killed them, and anything that could have helped with an investigation. Justin found one old Native American ghost that didn’t speak English. After finding someone at the Duck Valley Reservation that recognized the words the only thing the ghost kept saying was ‘the animals are gone.’ All that time, money, and energy and Justin had nothing to show for it.

Getting back to his house Justin went straight to the basement to start laundry from all the dusty and dirty clothes he had been wearing. Justin was just thinking about getting a beer when he heard his doorbell ring. Justin groaned a bit. He was not up for company.

Justin was mildly surprised when he saw that it was Lydia in a long trench coat. “Hi Justin,” Lydia said.

“Lydia,” Justin said a touch surprised. “I just got home from a business trip. Please, come in.”

“Thanks,” Lydia said.

“May I take your coat,” Justin asked.

“Sure,” Lydia said and stood with her back to Justin so he could take it off her shoulders.

When Justin did he noticed what Lydia had on under the long tan coat. Lydia only had on a pair of red lacy panties that were so small and tight they barely covered her pussy lips, and even then her dark slit could be seen through the fabric. Her top was a matching sheer red lacy top over small breasts, but with her dark hard nipples clearly seen through the fabric.

“Okay this was unexpected,” Justin said surprised. Lydia’s skin was smooth and nearly flawless. It was tight against her body. The hint of muscles could be seen under her pale pink covering. She let down her hair as she stood before Justin showing off her body.

“I haven’t been able to get you out of my mind since we’ve met,” Lydia said. “I want you.”

“Whoa, hang on,” Justin said holding up Lydia’s trench coat to cover her. “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to give you the impression that I was interested in you. Ben, I will get that magnet and mess you up if you don’t shut your trap.”

“Who’s Ben?” Lydia asked.

“A persistent ghost that says you have an amazing body, and many other vulgar things,” Justin said and glared at open space.

“And what do you think of my body,” Lydia asked showing off her small breasts.

“I think you should cover it up,” Justin said.

Lydia seemed to be fighting something internally, but she reluctantly took her trench coat back and covered herself up. “If that’s what you want,” Lydia said. “I want to be completely clear with you. I am interested in you, sexually, and you can have me, now and anytime you want.”

“Lydia, I can’t,” Justin said. “Maybe I’ve dealt with too much death and sorrow, but I just am numb to the idea of being with anyone. I would not make you happy, no matter what you think.”

“I think I want your cock inside of all of my holes,” Lydia said in a husky sexy voice.

Justin looked like he was going to say something. He paused glared at empty space, and then opened a drawer on a hall desk, quickly. In a flash he was putting his hand out. In his hand was a round silver disk. “Sorry,” Justin said. “Ben was saying things I’d rather not repeat.”

“Is that a magnet?” Lydia asked.

“Yeah,” Justin said dropping the disk back into the desk drawer. “Ben will reform himself in a few days, and then start harassing me again. Lydia, this is what I deal with constantly. You deserve someone normal.”

“You don’t want me?” Lydia asked with her coat open at her chest and the hint of her red lacy top.

“I’m not sure I could ever want anyone,” Justin said. “I’m sorry.”

“I was hoping,” Lydia said and let the rest of her sentence trail off. “I did find something that might interest you on my father’s computer. I put it on my laptop. Can I at least go get it and show it to you?”

“Sure,” Justin said with sadness in his voice.

“I’ll be right back,” Lydia said and went out to the mini-van that was parked outside. Justin watched as she went into the driver’s side and came back with a laptop. “It’s a video file,” Lydia said. “Is there a place we can sit down?”

“Kitchen,” Justin said, and soon they were seated on the bench at the table. Justin was looking at the screen as Lydia brought up a file. “What is this?” Justin asked.

“Just watch,” Lydia said and pressed the play button. She had positioned herself so she wouldn’t see the screen, but Justin looked right into the swirling colors and shapes. Justin didn’t even have a chance to close his eyes before his mind went blank.

Lydia went back to the front door, and waved her arm at the min-van. From the sliding side door, and the passenger seat, came half a dozen women. Each woman had the look of someone that looked sexy, and they knew it. All kinds of hair colors, body shapes, heights, and ethnicity came into Justin’s home. Each woman was wearing a sheer two piece lacy outfit, each with a different color. “Okay ladies, you will be completely silent until our Master commands otherwise,” Lydia said. “When Master takes command over us, you will no longer have to obey me. We will all obey our loving, sexy, and dominating Master.” A few women looked like they wanted to let out moans, but stopped themselves. The seven women went into the kitchen, and got on their knees and waited.

After about twenty minutes the video before Justin changed. It was Lydia, nude, clearly filming herself with her phone. “You are now my Master and the Master to all the women before you,” Lydia was saying. “We are your completely and totally obedient slaves both sexually and however else you wish. You are to command us. You are to control us. You are to dominate us. You are to fuck us however you desire. We will obey you completely, so do not hold back in making us however you wish. You will tell us whatever you want us to be, and we will readily obey. Your slightest whim will be our all consuming command. You command and we will obey. Accept us as your obedient sex slaves. On the count of three, wake up, and command your obedient slaves, one, two, and three.”

Justin blinked and came aware. He looked at his now crowded kitchen full of beautiful women. He jumped to his feet, and looked down at them. “Slaves,” Justin said and watched the women writhe in delight. “I command you all to orgasm so hard you pass out, right now.”

All seven of the women started shaking and bucking. Pussies squirted all over the floor. Eyes crossed or rolled back into their heads. Hands drove deep in between their legs as hands also groped breasts. There was only one voice moaning loud enough to be a cry, and that was Lydia. She had her mouth open, and slack, still wearing the trench coat, and leaned forward until consciousness left her, and she fell onto the ass of a dark brown skinned woman. All seven silently lost consciousness as they toppled over from obeying.

Lydia woke up to Justin patting her cheek. “Come on Lydia, wake up,” Justin said.

“Yes, Master,” Lydia said coming fully awake.

“Stand up,” Justin said helping her to her feet.

“As you command,” Lydia said and her legs almost gave out from under her, but she stood finishing with, “Master.”

“Let’s sit at the table and you can tell me what the hell is going on,” Justin said helping the woman to the kitchen table and sitting down. “Any of you from the peanut gallery have any comments, keep them to yourselves,” Justin said to open air. Justin sat down next to Lydia and closed her laptop. “Now Lydia,” Justin said, “what the fuck were you thinking?”

“I think you should be my Master,” Lydia said right to Justin’s face. “I desperately want to be your sex slave.”

“And them,” Justin said pointing to the women on the floor, some of them starting to stir.

“You deserve many sex slaves,” Lydia said.

“Who are they?” Justin asked.

“One or two are my friends, a few are patients of my late father, and some are sexy women I met at my yoga class,” Lydia said. “Everyone is single and do not have children or other family obligations. We all live to serve you, Master.”

Justin closed his eyes as if he were thinking. Then his eyes flashed open. “MARC HODGSON!” Justin yelled at the air which woke up more of the women on the floor. “Get your non-corporeal ass out here right now!” Justin was looking around and then focused on one spot at the back of the kitchen. “Your own daughter,” Justin accused. “Fine she’s your step-daughter. Just tell me why. I don’t believe that, try again.” Justin seemed to be listening and then turned to Lydia and said to her, “You’re a lesbian?”

“Not anymore,” Lydia said with a smile. “I’m bisexual now because I really want to fuck you, and women.”

Justin seemed to be listening and then turned to the empty air and said, “Yes, I gathered that from the ex-husband comment. Okay Marc, you can shut the hell up. Lydia, why did you do that mind control program on me?”

“To make you accept us as your sex slaves, Master,” Lydia said sounding like she was breathing hard and hot.

“Marc, now you can tell me what the fuck is going on, and what your transparent brain was thinking,” Justin said to air. Justin was silent for a long while as he seemed to listen. Finally Justin said, “Really one for every day of the week, you asshole. What did I do to either of you that made you think I wanted a troupe of sex slaves?”

“You deserve to be happy,” Lydia said.

“Weird stereo from the Hodgson family,” Justin said. “You think that seven sex slaves will make me happy?”

“I think knowing that there are people who care about you, and love you unconditionally is a good start,” Lydia said.

“You don’t care about me, you’ve been brainwashed to sexually lust after me,” Justin said.

“Brainwashed or not it is more than that,” Lydia said. “I’ve always looked for someone in my life I can devote myself to. However the circumstances have come about I not only want to devote myself to you, but I know I will love doing so. If you don’t care about your own happiness, then care about mine. Let me be happy making you happy.”

Justin was silent and then looked at the air. “Oh I know, you are both manipulative,” Justin said. “My mind is already filling in the loopholes I was trying to find to get around the brainwashing you put me through. The only thing I seem to have a solid hold on is that I have to accept you all as my sex slaves, but there was nothing for how long I have to accept this.” There was a twinkle in Lydia’s eyes.

“Okay everyone, wake up,” Justin said and clapped to get everyone’s attention. All seven of the women fixed their eyes on Justin. “I will accept you all as my sex slaves, but there are going to be some rules. First you can call me ‘Master’ only when in this house, and only when the only people are around are your fellow sex slaves. Second, you all have lives, so I don’t expect you to drop what you would normally do in your lives for me. Third, we’re going to set up a schedule so I can have one of you each night of the week, but once a month I want that schedule to mixed up so it doesn’t get dull. Fourth, am I fourth, yeah, fourth I’ll admit I have a type of woman I like, so all of you will start exercising to build muscle, like lifting weights, you’ll all drop your body fat down to single digits but take medication to keep you still looking like women, and I like big breasts. No offense intended Lydia, but I don’t care for flat chests. You will all get silicone implants. I expect you to flip a coin or something to determine if you’re getting size D or size E breasts.”

Justin seemed confused for a moment. “Yes, thank you,” Justin said to no one that spoke. “Fifth, I want you all to start dressing in clothes that you can answer the door in. If you want to show off your body a bikini top and short cut offs are fine, but lingerie is for the bedroom only.”

Justin seemed to sigh. “This power is very intoxicating,” Justin said. “Here is a command that you all will follow completely. I will reevaluate if I want you to continue being my sex slaves after three months. At that time I will decide if I should let you go, change the situation, keep things the same, or dominate you more. You will all remind me after three months that this is what I wanted. Does everyone understand?”

“Yes Master,” Lydia said, but the other women were silent.

“What’s with them?” Justin asked.

“I commanded them to be silent while you were being brainwashed until you told them they may speak,” Lydia said rubbing between her legs.

“Hell,” Justin said, “you may all speak normally.” There was a low sexually infused murmur of ‘Master’ from the women still kneeling on the floor. Justin then turned to Lydia. “You,” Justin said to Lydia, “stand up, and drop the coat.”

“Yes Master,” Lydia said quickly obeying.

“Bend over the table,” Justin said as he undid his pants.

Lydia let out a low moan as she complied pushing her chest to the smooth table top. “Yes Master,” Lydia said grabbing onto the edge.

Justin went up behind the woman, and with a sharp yank pulled down her red panties. They slid down her legs and hit the floor with a wet splat. Justin was trying to get up high enough when he said, “Can you please lower your body, I’m not that tall.”

“Of course Master,” Lydia said.

“I think I’m going to need a foot stool,” Justin said as Lydia’s ass was put closer to the floor. “Just so everyone knows, I’m fucking Lydia first because she’s the only person I know here. I’ll get to know you all later. Also we all have Lydia to blame for this, so I have special commands for you Lydia. You are going to work extra hard to build your muscles as large as possible, and you will get breasts implants that are triple-F. Got it?”

“Oh yes Master,” Lydia said as she guided Justin’s cock to her slit. “I will obey, YOU!” Justin drove into her body.

“I like how you’re bare down there,” Justin said rhythmically thrusting into and out of Lydia’s pussy. “New command for everyone here, you will all shave your pussies bare. I like you smooth.”

“Yes Master,” came a chorus of women’s voices in the kitchen.

“Yes Master,” Lydia said with her face on the table, and her fingers tightly grabbing the edge.

“I’m going to cum inside of you Lydia,” Justin said. “When I climax, you will have an orgasm that was stronger and more powerful than the one that made you pass out.”

Lydia was grunting from the thrusting that was rocking her whole body. She was able to get out in time with Justin’s thrusts, “Yes, Mast-er!”

Justin then shot his load into the hot wet pussy of his sex slave bent over the table. She felt it, the rush of hot seed filling her body. She felt her smooth muscles react to the splash of Justin’s white inside of her in a way that nature rarely allowed to happen. Lydia went into convulsions as her body went wild. Her arms and legs shook uncontrollably. Her eyes rolled back into her head to show whites. Drool fell from her slack mouth. Lydia’s body was jerking and jumping from muscles contracting from the pleasure surging through her. Her pussy was leaking fluids both hers and Justin’s all down her legs. Then she dropped. Justin caught Lydia as she fell off the table, unconscious.

“Okay,” Justin said to the six women still conscious, “who’s next?” The women all crawled toward their Master.

Three months later Justin was pulling up to his house in the middle of a snow storm. The white flakes were making it hard to see, hard to drive, and hard to stop. Justin was just glad he made it back before the heavy stuff hit later that night. There was something nice about seeing the orange glow of the windows lit up as he got home. Justin had no convictions about just walking into his house even though he knew someone else was there, and she was likely showing lots of skin.

“I’m home,” Justin said dropping his snow covered duffle bag and kicking off his snow covered boots. He was just getting out of his coat when Lydia appeared at the doorway to the kitchen. “Good evening Lydia,” Justin said to the woman.

“Good evening, Master,” Lydia said. It was winter, and cool inside of the house enough that Lydia had to be cold despite the fur lined outfit she was wearing. Her arms were covered in a skin tight fabric of red with white trim that would have been festive if Christmas wasn’t a month before. The top also was small enough that her enormous breasts tented it out and left a huge cavity between her breasts and the red fabric. Her middle was exposed and showed off her tight middle, not a six-pack, but her abdominal muscles were large and firm and thick. She was sporting a pair of leggings that were also red and white fake fur lined, but showed off her well developing legs.

Lydia got down on her knees, laced her fingers behind her head, and made her mouth into a perfect circle. With her arms like they were the biceps she’d been developing were clearly visible under the tight red sleeves of her top.

“That never stops being sexy,” Justin said to the woman on her knees. Then he walked past her.

“Do you not want a blowjob, Master?” Lydia asked not getting up.

“Right now I really need to pee,” Justin said going into the bathroom. “You can get up if you want.” Justin did his business and came out to the hallway and saw Lydia hadn’t moved. “Didn’t I tell you to get up?”

“You said I could get up if I wanted,” Lydia said with her fingers still behind her head. “What I want is for you to fuck my face.”

“Okay,” Justin said and dropped his pants right there in the hallway. Lydia did grab a nearby foot stool for Justin to stand on. Just as Lydia put her fingers together again behind her head, Justin stood on the stool and his cock was at the perfect height for Lydia’s face.

Justin’s cock slid into her mouth with just enough resistance to make him have to push. Push he did, and using her arms as a way to stabilize himself he rocked his hips to drive his cock deep into her throat. Lydia was moaning. Justin was moaning too as the feeling of her tongue on his cock and the vibrating of her throat was making him super close to an orgasm.

“What are you?” Justin said with his cock deep inside Lydia’s maw. Her response came out garbled and choked, as he wanted. “Say it again,” Justin commanded. The incoherent and throttled response was enough for Justin. He pulled back enough to have just his head in between Lydia’s lips, and then his body jerked with the strong spurt of his cum into Lydia’s mouth. Justin let go of her arms and stepped back after his jerking was finished.

“Thank you,” Justin said, “you got so much better at that since the first time.”

“I exist to please you, Master,” Lydia said with the semen in her mouth muffling the words some.

Justin pulled up his pants and then looked at the air. “I have no idea, I just got here,” Justin said. “Hey Lydia, how long do you think you should keep my cum in your mouth?”

“As long as you want me to, Master,” Lydia said the cum sticking to the inside of her maw.

“Good answer,” Justin said. “Well swallow it, and then go brush your teeth.”

Lydia swallowed the cum, and then stood up. “As you command, Master,” Lydia said.

When Lydia came back into the kitchen Justin was just getting the tea kettle hot. “Would you like a cup of tea?” Justin said not looking at her. “Yes, I meant Lydia.”

“Yes please, Master,” Lydia said getting out the tea bags. “I should be the one making tea for you.”

“I’m in a good mood,” Justin said. “I helped the police find a body, and catch her killer. I made it back before the snow storm hit. I’ve also come to a decision.”

“A decision, Master?” Lydia asked as she got down two mismatching coffee mugs.

“As long as you and the other girls don’t have any family, or personal issues, I will keep you all as my sex slaves with no change,” Justin said.

Lydia relaxed visibly. “Oh thank you, Master,” Lydia said. “I didn’t want to press you on the fact it has been three months since, that day.”

“Spread the word to the rest of the girls,” Justin said pouring the water over the tea bags in the mugs. “We will reevaluate after another three months.”

“As you command, Master,” Lydia said. “I do have one small request.”

“Anything,” Justin said giving Lydia his full attention.

“Can we see if there is any of my fellow slaves free tonight for a three-way?” Lydia asked hopeful.

“Only if they want a three-way too,” Justin said. “And can make it through the snow.”

“I’ll make some calls,” Lydia said taking her tea with her to make some calls.

Justin was silent for a while. “You can shut up now Marc, you too Ben,” Justin said. “That’s why I have those flat magnets on the ceiling, floor, and every wall to my bedroom, to keep you out. The beaded curtains over the windows and doorway seem to be doing the trick. Yes we’re all proud of your daughter’s ingenuity. I freely admit that having Lydia and all the other girls has improved my life, a lot.”

Justin seemed to be listening then said, “Not a chance. Marc, your daughter is so hot and sexy that I would never have given it a thought to even ask her out on a date, lesbian or not. Yeah, well you had to use that brainwashing hypnosis to get her interested in me, and me interested in her, or any of the other women. Nope, I’m not going to say it.”

“Not going to say what?” Lydia asked coming back into the kitchen.

“It’s a very bad pun. Your father is telling me that, with you, I didn’t have,” Justin paused then with gritted teeth said, “a ghost of a trance with you. Bad pun!” Lydia gave a small laugh.

The End