The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Getting His

Rome, Italy: 1934

Nieng was a beautiful, 19-year-old Chinese girl who was 5′4″ with over-the-shoulder black hair, brown eyes, a slender nose, petite figure and full, red lips. She was by all means not only beautiful, but kind and shy as well. She got along with almost everyone.

Nieng had come to Rome after the death of her mother Li the same year, and was mesmerized by the beauty of it. Days were spent visiting the Colosseum, the Forum and other parts of the city. It was heaven to her, and a wonderful distraction from grieving over her mother’s death.

One evening, Nieng was eating in a cafe and didn’t notice that someone was watching her. The person, who was 19 with short brown hair, blue eyes, a trim figure and looked to be 5′7″ tall, was watching her lustfully and started thinking up plans to seduce her. To him, the Chinese girl was so naive.

But he would soon learn that she wasn’t.

* * *

Nieng was leaving the cafe and the young man followed her. He caught up with her and said “Hello” in an Italian accent.

“Hello,” she said-caught by surprise.

“I saw you in the cafe. You’re so beautiful.”

“Thank you,” Nieng said nervously.

“What’s your name, beautiful girl?”

“My...my name is Nieng,” she said shyly.

“Nieng, my name is Caligula,” the young man said.

“Caligula?", the Asian asked quizzically.

“Yes,” he said, “Caligula”.

Nieng was slightly embarrassed and Caligula stroked her face. The Asian was uncomfortable and took his hand away from it. Caligula became upset and asked, “What’s wrong?”

“Don’t touch me,” she said-annoyed, “I don’t like you.”

This angered Caligula and he grabbed Nieng saying, “You can learn to love me.”

She became scared and exclaimed, “Let go of me! Leave me alone-you’re scaring me!”

The scene had attracted attention and Caligula had no choice but to let her go. Nieng just ran away.

Unfortunately, it wouldn’t be the last time they would meet.

* * *

Unbeknownst to Nieng, Caligula had been stalking her in the city since the night of their encounter. He had been trying to find her alone.

At last he did.

It was at the Pantheon one sunset evening, and when he found her, he grabbed her and this time didn’t let go. Nieng struggled and exclaimed, “Let me go!” but he covered her mouth with his hand. This freed her other arm, and with it she elbowed him in the stomach, causing him to yell and double over in pain. It was then that Nieng (who was a mutant) threw out her hands and knocked him to the Pantheon wall without touching him. Caligula was groggy but soon regained full conciousness, and to his shock the Chinese girl was standing above him, ready to teach him a lesson.

“Wh...what happened?", Caligula asked, “did you do something to me?”

“Yes, you could say that,” Nieng said, “you see Caligula, I have certain powers and I could even stop time if I wanted to. I was also born with the power of mind control but never had the need to use it...until now.”

“Mind control?", Caligula asked-frightened.

“Yes,” Nieng said.

Caligula got up and ran but Nieng froze time, managing to stop him. Then she grabbed his arm, unfroze him and dragged him back to the Pantheon wall. Nieng pinned Caligula against it and said, “Now I get to have fun.”

She pushed him to his knees and her eyes were level with his. Then she said, “Relax and look deep into my eyes...relax. Look further into my eyes..deep into my eyes.”

His eyes were fixed on hers and he began to relax. Nieng said, “Very good...completely relaxed..look deep within my eyes. It doesn’t matter if you get sleepy..so sleepy..and also tired...so tired and sleepy. Look further into my eyes. Even if you wanted to, you couldn’t look away. Look further into my eyes. Always deeper...always deeper. You are tired...so tired and sleepy...your eyelids are getting heavy...so heavy...yes, you are so tired and sleepy..and your eyelids are so heavy..so heavy. Your eyelids are so heavy...look further into my eyes. You’re so tired..so tired and sleepy...yes, so tired and sleepy. Your eyelids are getting heavier and heavier. Your eyelids are getting more heavy...so heavy...they become ever heavier.”

Caligula tried desperately to keep his eyes open, despite how heavy they were. He needed to resist the hypnosis. All he needed to do was keep his eyes open and resist Nieng’s voice..her soft, hypnotic voice.

“You...won’t...hypnotize...me,” he said.

The Chinese girl smiled and said, “I admire your effort to resist, but you will not be able to resist for long.”

Caligula did his best to block out her voice, but Nieng continued: “relax, relax. Relax...you feel how tired you’re getting...so tired. Relax. You’re feeling so tired...so tired and sleepy. You’re getting so tired..so tired..sink into a relaxing sleep...a deep, hypnotic sleep..a relaxing, deep hypnotic sleep. Focus only on my voice and relax.”

He found it harder and harder to block out her voice, and was becoming more open and receptive to it. The Asian continued, “You’re getting relaxed and tired...ever more tired. You’re getting more tired and sleepy..listen only to my voice...you would like to sleep...sinking into a deep, hypnotic sleep. Don’t fight against it...you are getting tired...ever tired..feel how tired my voice is making you...ever more tired and sleepier. You are so tired and sleepy...you would like to sleep...so deep sleep...your eyelids are much too heavy to hold open...you are tired...so tired...you sink ever deeper into a hypnotic sleep...very deep and relaxing. You sink ever deeper and deeper.”

Caligula’s resistance was fading and he was so tired and relaxed. He could feel himself sinking deeper and deeper into hypnosis. Caligula could no longer resist the Chinese girl’s eyes and and voice, as they were just too powerful. She saw his inability to resist and continued, “You are tired...ever more tired...you are sleepy...so unbelievably sleepy. You would like to sleep...so deep sleep..you are tired...so tired and sleepy...you hear my voice..and your eyelids are getting heavy..so heavy. You can hardly hold them open...you are so tired and sleepy.”

The young man was extremely sleepy at this point but blinked rapidly to stay awake. Nieng told him to stop blinking, which he did, and she said, “Don’t fight against it. Simply look into my eyes..and close your eyes...your heavy eyes..your tired eyes..so tired..and sleepy. You must sleep...you must rest...you hear only my voice...that you are getting tired...your eyes are so tired..and sleepy...so tired and sleepy...so tired and sleepy...so heavy...you are tired and sleepy...your eyelids are getting heavy...so heavy.”

He was nearly hypnotized at this point and Nieng made the final move:

“Close your eyes and sink deeply under my control. You must sleep for me and do everything which I tell you.”

“Everything which you tell me,” he sleepily said. Then his eyes slammed shut and his head slumped down. Nieng was pleased and said, “You are finally in a deep, hypnotic sleep and are completely under my control.”

“Completely under your control,” he said.

“Open your eyes, but remain in a trance. Look at me.”

He did as she said and she stroked his arms with her hands, then lightly touched her lips to his. Caligula quivered slightly as a response, and then Nieng removed her lips from his. Seeing how it was dark and there wasn’t anyone in sight, the Asian undressed down to her underwear and undressed Caligula as well. Then she took his hands and placed them on her breasts.

“Oooh!", he whispered and quivered.

“Touch me,” Nieng softly said and led one of his hands to her face, which he stroked. She closed her eyes then opened them again.

They embraced and he kissed her neck, then her breasts. Afterwards, they kissed passionately. After the sex, Nieng got dressed and ordered Caligula to do the same. After they were dressed, she said, “When I count to three, you will awaken and remember nothing. Also, from this moment on when you see me in the future, you will treat me with respect. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” Caligula said.

“Good. One. Two. Three.”

Caligula woke up and blinked his eyes. He looked at Nieng and said, “I’m sorry for the way I’ve been treating you. Can you ever forgive me?”

“Yes,” she said-and grinned, “and I’m so glad that you’ve changed your attitude. I know that I’m going to see a big improvement in you.”

Nieng would make sure of that.