The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Getting Her Number

(md, fd, mf, ff)

Copyright © 2006 by TexTrance. Ask before posting this elsewhere, though any nonprofit use will normally be OK. No llamas were harmed in the preparation of this story, and I couldn’t really be talking about the popular WarpMyMind site, could I?

Erica wanted to have uninhibited sex without getting drunk, so she downloaded a hypnosis file from the internet. Maybe this will teach her to be careful what she wishes for...

Chapter One: This Can’t Be Dangerous

Erica was bragging to Sandy in the college snack bar about her latest Web acquisition. “There’s something on the internet these days to help with anything you want to do! I’ve never been able to just let go and enjoy myself sexually unless I get really wasted first. Then my inhibitions dissolve in alcohol, but I get miserable hangovers that keep me home sick the next day, and besides, I often don’t really remember what I did while I was drunk. I’m tired of being popular with fraternity guys and not knowing why! Maybe this training file I got will help.”

“What’s it supposed to do?” Sandy asked sceptically.

“It’s a hypnosis file for slut training! Supposedly listening to it every day for three weeks will prepare me to turn into a totally uninhibited brazen slut for the next two hours when I hear a particular code. I’m hoping I can get more relaxed about sex from the training. And besides, it’s just an MP3 from the TwistMyBrain site. I don’t really expect it to be totally effective.”

“Wild child! What if it is totally effective?”

“Well, I don’t have to really give the code to anybody. If I do let somebody use it on me just to try it, I’ll pick somebody who won’t write it on every restroom wall on campus.”

“I don’t think I’d ever be bold enough to try something like that! Tell me how it works out, OK?”

“Sure, unless it doesn’t help at all!”

Three weeks later, Erica lay on her bed listening to her MP3 player. “And on 5, wide awake, eyes opening, moving around, feeling relaxed and refreshed!” Her eyes popped open, and focused on Sandy across the room. Sandy put down the textbook she was reviewing. “Welcome back!” she said.

“Do you think I was really hypnotized? I sometimes think I’m just falling asleep. I wake up when the MP3 tells me to, but I don’t quite remember anything it said.”

“Erica, you were limp as a dishrag, mumbling things your headphones told you to repeat. I think you were deeply tranced, but there’s one way to make sure. Have you picked a person to give your slut code to?”

Oh yeah, thanks, that reminds me I have to make a really important call!”

Erica picked up her cell phone and dialed a long distance number. As she listened to the voicemail message, her eyes glazed and her face smoothed out. After the beep, she said, “Master, Slut Erica is ready for her activation code. Her cell number is...” She hung up the phone and asked Sandy, “Sorry, what were you saying?”

Sandy was wide eyed. “I think you just answered the question of whether the hypnosis is working,” she said.

“Huh? What do you mean?”

“That phone call was something you were programmed to do, unless you’re just messing with my head!”

“What phone call...isn’t that funny? I did just make a phone call, and now I can’t remember what it was about! You think I was carrying out a post-hypnotic command? That’s so cool!”

“So dangerous, I would say. Some guy across the country, probably the Naughty Brain Twister Guy himself, is going to call back and give you a slut code, and who knows what other programming he has given you?”

“Oh, I don’t really think this can be dangerous.”

Chapter Two: Passwords Do Not Belong On Sticky Notes

Erica hung up the cell phone again. Her face was blank as she took a sheet of notepaper and wrote a four-digit number on it a hundred times. Then she put the paper on her desk and forgot about it, as she hurried to clean up her apartment for that evening’s party.

A crowd of Erica’s friends and classmates had a good time at the party. Erica got an enthusiastic reception, especially from the guys, as she described her experiment with internet hypnosis. From their whooped responses, the local campus community might replace the cliche pickup line “What’s your sign?” with “What’s your code?”

Erica had invited Crystal as a peace offering after their quarrel over sharing homework the previous week. Crystal came to the party, but she was still a little mad at Erica. On her way back from the bathroom, she looked at Erica’s desk, spotted the piece of paper with the number repeated on it, and thoughtfully copied the number down.

The next evening, Erica was finishing her shift at the Hooters restaurant near campus when a man came in alone and spoke to the hostess, who seated him in Erica’s station. Erica took his order and served him with the normal amount of flirtatious badinage, but didn’t really think anything of it. The man was middle aged, red faced, overweight and loudly dressed, living the used car salesman stereotype. After he finished his chicken wings, he asked, “Erica, how would you like to go home with me and make out?”

Erica managed not to laugh out loud. “I’m sure you’re the answer to some maiden’s prayers, Clyde, but not this one. Sorry, you’re just not my type.”

“I wonder if I can change your mind?” Clyde smirked. He snapped his fingers and said, “3808!”

Erica froze for a moment as the shape of her world seemed to change. Then she thawed to a wave of uncontrollable lust, moaning quietly with arousal.

“Crystal is a title clerk at the car dealership where I work,” Clyde explained. “She sure was right about you! I don’t want to do you any harm, babe, I just want to jump your bones. Could you tell me in your own words what’s going on with you and what the rules of this game are?”

“I’ll murder Crystal later,” Erica replied. “For the next two hours, I’m a slut. I have to have sex with anybody who asks me, and I have to enjoy it. I’m allowed to insist on safer sex, and I appreciate it that you don’t want to hurt me. You know, Clyde, you’re kind of cute for a lounge lizard. Would you please take me home, or do I have to rape you right here in the booth?”

“Young lady, you are a slut after my own heart!”

Erica blushed as she told Sandy about her adventure the next day. “Looks to me like Crystal gets a roofie in her drink at the next fraternity party,” Sandy said grimly. “Are you all right?”

“I’m fine. In a way, I can’t believe I did that, but I enjoyed it so much I’m kind of hoping for something like that to happen again. It’s a funny feeling. I had no choice, but I was so horny it felt like I was choosing to do whatever Clyde told me to do. I sure wore him out! He told me he might look me up again in a week or so; I think I might try to hide from him. Once I’m a slut, I don’t think I can choose my partners unless the person seems dangerous or diseased, so I just have to avoid anybody who knows my code unless I’m willing to fool around with them.”

“Wow! I admire how calmly you’re taking this, Erica, but let me know if you want to get professional help.”

Chapter Three: Swinging a New Way

Erica couldn’t decide if she was relieved or disappointed that she hadn’t seen Clyde for a week. Tonight he was waiting for her as she came out of the restaurant. Before he could speak, she said, “Clyde, that was fun once, no hard feelings, but you’re really not my choice for an ongoing relationship.”

“I understand, Erica. 3808!”

“Oooh...”

“Come on, slut, I’d like to introduce you to somebody you might like better.”

Erica followed Clyde up the stairs of an old apartment building, feeling pulled by an invisible leash. The woman who opened the door of the apartment he knocked on glared at the male visitor, then sighed resigned acceptance as she recognized him. She called into the apartment, “Mary Pat, your nefarious brother showed up!”

Clyde hugged the short-haired muscular fat woman who came out to meet him, asking “How’s the birthday girl?”

“Could be worse; what’s new with you?”

“Let me explain about the present I picked up for you!”

As Clyde explained about Erica’s slut programming, his sister Mary Pat stared at her incredulously, and Erica stared back with a doomed feeling. “So my friends and I can treat this cute straight girl as a party favor, and all she has to say about it is “Yes’"?

“That’s my understanding, until her slut program runs out in about an hour and a half.”

“Erica, what happens if I give you your slut code again then?”

Erica swallowed hard. “I don’t know, Mary Pat.”

“Come on in and let’s find out! Clyde, thanks for coming by, it’s always nice to know I’ve got one family member who’s willing to speak to me, but I think the rest of the evening is going to be strictly a girl thing.”

“That’s OK, sister dear, you’re my only family member who kept in contact when I had that trouble with the law. Play safe, and have fun!”

Erica looked around at the four lesbians in the apartment through a shocked haze of unreality. She felt like a pigeon with four cats as the women grinned lustfully at Mary Pat’s explanation of what she was doing here. She had never felt comfortable with lesbians. There were some of her own classmates she had looked at admiringly, wondering what it would be like, but these women were all older and looked hard boiled. She tried to tell herself she did not find them attractive at all, but her traitor body was juicing at the idea of being their toy.

Finally Mary Pat said, “Erica, if you absolutely don’t want this to happen, just say ‘Safeword’ and we’ll let you go.”

Erica blushed furiously as she explained her ambivalence. “That’s not very flattering, but I think we can work with it,” Mary Pat replied. “Thanks for being honest with us. Now strip naked like a good slut, and let us see what we’ve got!”

Erica numbly watched her hands taking her clothes off. Grace, Mary Pat’s even uglier partner, said, “Erica, you got this way by hypnosis, right?”

“Yes, and part of me wishes I’d never listened to that file!”

“I think I can make this a lot more comfortable for you if you’ll let me hypnotize you now.”

“Oh, would you please?”

“My pleasure, sweet thing!” Grace lit a candle on the coffee table, and Erica sat naked on the floor and stared into the flame. “Remember the feeling of listening to your MP3 and going very deep,” Grace suggested. “Let that delicious relaxation sweep over you again now. Imagine your mind as a whiteboard, and wipe it clean until it is perfectly blank. As I give you commands, you write them on your whiteboard, then repeat them aloud. And as you repeat them, they become absolutely true for you. If I tell you anything that causes discomfort and conflict for you, tell me, and I will change the command, or change your other beliefs, until this new truth fits into your mind as snugly as a finished jigsaw puzzle, and you find it hard to remember that you ever doubted it.”

Erica gratefully slipped into hypnosis, sighing with relief as her stress and embarrassment faded away. She sat in a warm glow of trance, accepting commands her conscious mind could not quite hear. After a timeless time, Grace brought her back, and she looked around the room. All the other women were nude now too, and she gasped at what beautiful goddesses they now were. Each woman had a number between her breasts, glowing in fluorescent orange, and Erica moaned with need as she saw that each woman had her number: 3808. She looked wonderingly at Grace, who nodded firmly. “From now on, Erica, you are a permanent slut for any woman who wants you. We will introduce you around in the local lesbian community, and you will make lots of new friends. In a month or so, I’ll ask you how this is working for you, and if you like it as much as I think you will, I’ll hypnotize you again and make your slut code an invalid hypnotic trigger for men. For now, it’s time for your intro course: Rug Munching 101 for Former Straight Girls!”

Thank you, Grace! may I do you first?”

“No, Mary Pat is the birthday girl, then Agnes and Charly are our guests. You’ll spend the night with Mary Pat and me. Are you OK with all of this?”

“This is wonderful! I can’t believe it took me so long to understand what I really want, but this is it.”

“Good slut!”

The next morning, Erica was astonished at how safe and comfortable she felt with her new friends. After going home for a few hours of school work, she returned that afternoon to walk over to a pool party at a new condo complex nearby with Grace and Mary Pat. The dozen lesbians at the party laughed and applauded as Mary Pat introduced Erica and explained her programming. Erica noticed a slightly sceptical attitude among the women she chatted with. Presently she realized that they were casting her in a familiar social role, the New Dyke In Town. Most of these older gay women had been burned before by young women new to their lifestyle who expected to be kept as dependents. They were braced for her to ask for free rent or worse, and they became friendlier as she simply took the names and phone numbers of women interested in fulfilling her request for lots of practice with her new sexual interest. She laughed with a group of them about “putting our names on your dance card,” as one of them called it.

As Erica returned to her friends’ apartment, Mary Pat remarked, “You’ll be getting a reputation as The Girl Most Likely To. You like that, don’t you?”

“I certainly do!” Erica grinned. She agreed eagerly when Grace offered to hypnotize her again. Then Mary Pat took her outside with cleaning supplies and showed Erica her dirty Subaru. “Slut, it will turn me on to watch you wash my car for me!” she said.

Mary Pat sat in a beach chair and watched intently as Erica washed the car thoroughly in her bikini. As they went inside afterwards, she asked, “Was that good for you, Erica?”

“Actually, yes! You told me this would turn you on, so washing the car was foreplay to me. You had a top on, but that didn’t make any difference; I already knew that you have my number. I hope you noticed that I did it as sensually as possible, flaunting myself at you with every move.”

“I noticed, sweet slut!” Mary Pat said hoarsely.

“That experience made me feel really submissive, and I liked that feeling. Are things like that going to happen again, I hope?”

“Here’s a hint from Grace: your training so far makes you compulsively obey any erotic command from a woman, and you will eroticize anything we want to train you to do!”

“So you can make me do anything you want! You’ve got me harnessed by my cunt! Oooh...may I please make love with you?”

“You not only may, you must! Grace, our slut is ready for another close encounter of the best kind; you want a piece of this?”

“You bet!”

Chapter 4: Erica Transfers Her New Skills

Sandy shook her head in disbelief. “This is obviously real to you, Erica, so I won’t make fun of your new interests, but are you really OK with this transformation?”

“I love this! I feel so relaxed and confident as a submissive lesbian slut. I’m hoping I stay this way forever.”

“You do seem less tense, and you’re putting out a different erotic vibe now. I’ve got to admit I’m resonating to it; I’ve always been a little bi-curious, and you were always the friend I had fantasies about.”

“Well, go ahead and take advantage of me, silly! I’d love to share my new skills with you anytime. Now that Grace has helped me to understand my life history in a new way, I’m wishing we’d been high school girlfriends, and I’m ready to make up for lost time!”

“I’ll have to think about that, but I don’t think you’re a temptation I can resist. While you’re here, would you mind being moral support while I talk with Crystal? She’s on her way over, and she sounds pretty steamed.”

“What about?”

“She woke up on the couch over at Animal House, sore, naked, and confused. After the hangover fog lifted, she realized she had been drugged at last night’s party, and the ‘FREE NOOKIE’ written on her belly in lipstick gave her a clue to what happened after she blacked out. For some reason she blames me for this, even though I’m so sweet and innocent!”

“That was mean, Sandy! I know she gave my slut code to a guy I wouldn’t have gone home with on my own, but all’s well that ends well. You know, I’d always wondered if Crystal was bi; maybe I could interest her in having her head redecorated like me.”

After she had vented her anger at being abused, Crystal admitted that what she had arranged for Erica was not fair either, and they forgave each other. She was fascinated to hear how Erica’s slut adventure had turned out. “I just realized I’m envious!” she said. “After what happened last night, I could use a vacation from males. I don’t think I want the compulsive slut program you got off the internet, but I’d like some help getting started with women. I’ve always been interested, but too scared to try it. Do you think that nice old dyke Grace would fix my head too?”

“I’m sure she’d be glad to, but I’d love a chance to try hypnosis from the other side of the swinging watch. Would you let me practice on you?”

“Sure!”

“This I’ve got to see!” Sandy said.

“It would make me nervous to have an audience, Sandy; I want you to participate!”

“OK, I guess this is an interest I’m ready to explore too.”

Sandy and Crystal stared blankly into a candle flame as Erica suggested new thoughts to them. Both welcomed most of the new ideas filling their mental whiteboards, but had objections to a few of them. Erica reformulated the suggestion, or found the conflicting belief and reshaped it first, until the new piece clicked satisfyingly into place in the jigsaw puzzle. Both stripped naked willingly, and Erica joined them. They learned to become sexually aroused on command, then anchored this response to any sign of erotic interest from a woman.

When Erica brought her subjects out of trance, they looked at her and chorused, “You’re so beautiful!” All three women laughed, and Erica responded, “My sentiments exactly about both of you.” She suggested, “Look at each other and enjoy the same experience, then give each other a good kiss! I’ll get a comforter out here on the floor, and we can finish this class with a lab session!”

A week later, Erica and her friends had just enjoyed another threesome. “This is starting to feel really natural,” Crystal reported. “Yes, as well as terrific!” Sandy laughed. “I love the shimmering orange light that plays over your tits whenever they’re bare. It makes you both irresistibly fascinating. I know it’s all in my head, but I like it! Do you think I’d react that way to other women?”

“I think so,” Erica agreed, “and I think we’re all ready to test that theory. There’s an interesting lecture at the Women’s Center tonight, and Grace and Mary Pat were thrilled to hear that I might bring two friends. They’re throwing a party after; shall we make it a coming out party?”

“Sounds like fun!”

As she got ready for the evening, Erica thought back to the slut training that had started this avalanche of change in her life. “I never guessed I’d end up becoming this kind of slut,” she mused to herself, “but I’m glad I was willing to try it and find out what would happen!”

The End