The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story involves adult and erotic situations. If this is likely to offend you please do not continue.

The story and characters are fictional and the property of Osty. Please do not re-post without first dropping me a line at .

George’s Mind Control, Tamara and Carol

I walked out of the sunlight and into the bar. I had to wait for my eyes to adjust enough to let me see in the gloomy interior. While I was waiting I checked out the dancer who was working the door. She looked a little out of place. She was older than average but without any of the obvious cosmetic surgery dancers tend to collect. Even more unusual, she was holding herself in a way which tended to draw my eyes away from her body.

Looking inside her it was obvious what was wrong. Tamara was gay and men made her skin crawl. The only reason she was here was to keep an eye on her lover Carol, one of the other dancers. When Carol was turned on she would have sex with almost anyone and dancing apparently always turned Carol on. The thought of Carol having sex with someone else especially a man drove Tamara crazy. It didn’t help that Tamara couldn,t believe that she deserved Carol and half expected that one night Carol wouldn’t come back

It was an easy matter to tweak Tamara to remove her jealousy and fear that Carol would leave. Even if Carol did leave some day, it wouldn’t hurt Tamara as much then as her fear and jealousy were hurting her now. Now when Carol told Tamara about her latest sexual indiscretion Tamara would just find herself getting turned on. While I was at it I damped down Tamara’s unease around men. Her future happiness didn’t require that she be attracted to men, but her loathing was getting in her way. I also suggested that this was going to be Tamara’s last night as a dancer. She should go back to her old career. She might not make as much money as a customer service rep. but it was something she liked doing and was good at.

After Tamara conveniently forgot to charge me for the cover I walked through the bar feeling through the crowd for Carol. She was working the tables just on the far side of the main stage. I walked over into her area, sat down at an empty table and waited for Carol to check me out. It would have been easy to make her leave the guy she was dancing for, but I had vowed not to use my power in such petty selfish ways. Besides, I looked the part of the rich horny playboy I was and I was in Carol’s area. Carol was too experienced a dancer to not check me out real soon.

While I was waiting I did a surface probe to get an image of Carol’s personality. What struck me first in Carol’s mind was sex. She appeared to be addicted to it. Both the customers and the other dancers were turning her on. My second impression was that the guy she was dancing for was an idiot. Carol thought he was cute and had been toying with the idea of getting him to invite her home. Now she was close to him she had discovered that he hadn’t bathed recently. The smell was so bad all she wanted now was for the song to end so she could move on.

At the end of the song Carol finished up with the idiot and walked straight over to me. As soon as she was close enough to make eye contact, Carol posed for me. As I examined her closely inside and out I realized I was looking a the product of an obsessed exhibitionist. Carol spent 2-3 hours a day exercising and another 2-3 hours everyday on her makeup, hair and cloths shopping. Anything her exercise routine couldn’t take care of, her plastic surgeon had. The whole affect was not geared to make people notice her beauty. What Carol wanted was an erection from every man and woman who saw her. She certainly succeeded with me. Especially as I watched her nipples get hard from all the attention I was giving her.

Certain she had my undivided attention, Carol walked up and sat next to me. Her oversized breast leaned against my arm as her hand brushed my crotch to see how big of an affect she was having on me. “Would you like me to dance for you?” I looked her in the eyes and said with complete sincerity, “I would love to have you dance for me.” We stood up and Carol led me over to one of the couches.

As I settled into the couch Carol started dancing. One of the first things she did was to put a hand high up on the inside of my thigh. This allowed Carol to do 2 things a once, lean her weight far forward and to move my brains down into my lap. Next Carol planted her bare upper breast against my chin, leaned in to kiss my ear and whispered, “You want the regular $20 or would you like my special $30 dance.” Now I ask you, is there any guy around with $30 who’s not going to pop for a “special dance” from a hot babe like Carol? “Defintely the $30.”

However, I still had my public service to complete. I had Carol bring her feelings about Tamara to the surface. No problems there. Carol truly loved Tamara. The men early in Carol’s life had taught her that it was only safe to emotionally bond to another woman and Tamara was it. The only regret in Carol’s life was how much it hurt Tamara’s feelings when Carol succumbed to her sexual impulses.

Well that’s fixed. Tamara’s going to get turned on instead of hurt from now on. Just one little tweak to ensure that Carol will accept the change in Tamara as a sign of her love and tolerance. Enough of the inside world, lets get back to Carol’s dancing.

Is she good! Beautiful, and the aura of sex just pours off her. As my attention returned outward she was rubbing her nipples on my shirt. Once she got eye contact with me she used her eyes to pull my attention back down to her breasts. She had angled herself so that only I could see her pull her top forward so that I can have a short peak at her nipples. They are large and erect with no tan lines. From my earlier probing I know that her nipples are the result of several factors. She’s very turned on. She’s been on birth control since she was 12 and 2 years ago she had some liquid silicon injected into each one to make sure they stood up all the time.

Next she turned around, leaned forward and straddled one of my legs. She knew this would give me a perfect view of her ass, hidden only by the ½″ inch wide g-string and that feel of her rubbing herself up and down my leg was guaranteed to drive me crazy. However Carol also used this as a chance to make sure her clit took most of the friction. The only reason she wasn’t dripping all over my leg was the tampon she wore to keep her excitement out of sight.

I took this opportunity to run my hand up the outside of Carol’s leg and across her bare ass. I could feel that Carol enjoyed my touch but not without reservations. Experience had taught her that some guys would touch to cause pain and bruising. Also if I got too grabby or obvious she would get in trouble with the manager. It also occurred to her that she wasn’t sure I wasn’t a cop. Another bust and the club would fire her. As the song ended I brushed all of these concerns away. I wasn’t going to hurt her and I would make sure she didn’t get into trouble.

Carol went back into her standard dancers script, designed to move as much money as possible out of the customers wallets. “Would you like me to dance the next song too?” As she was saying this her left hand was hidden between us casually squeezing my cock through my slacks. “Sure, how could I let a beautiful woman like you slip away from me so quickly.”

As the next song started Carol again focused my attention on her breasts. This time she was faster and more open about barring one breast to let met have a good look. It was perfect. Huge, without quite enough sag to be natural but exactly what the modern male raised on Penthouse dreams of. Just as I thought it couldn’t get much better she leaned forward and placed her nipple between my lips. Being no fool I quickly and gently licked and sucked this unexpected gift. I must of done it the way she liked because after a moment Carol had a pre-orgasmic shudder and reluctantly pulled her breast back from my face.

This is where I lost it. I reached out and put both hands on Carol’s hips with my fingers wrapped around her bare ass. At the same time I reached with my mind and temporarily pushed to the side the last little bit of her inhibitions. Guiding her body with my hands and my mind I eased Carol down to straddle my knee so her clit could rub on a nub of bone she could feel on my knee cap. She leaned into me so her breast nearest the bar lay against my chest. This left the far side breast available for me to privately fondle and gently run my thumb around her nipple.

It only took about 20 seconds of this for Carol to climb the final steps to her orgasm. I got to feel her shudder against my body and my link inside her skull pulled me right along with her. Carol collapsed against me and spent a couple of seconds to recover. Then Carol the business woman took over. She pulled herself up and continued her dance as if nothing unusual had happened. I checked and made sure that none of the management had noticed Carol crossing what they considered the house limits.

As song ended she leaned over, kissed me on the cheek and said, “Thanks I haven’t cum during a couch dance in a long time.” I gave her a $100 bill and said, “Thank you Carol. I loved having you dance for me. You are very beautiful woman and my fantasy has always been for the girl to enjoy it a much as I do.” She grinned and said, “I bet you don’t have any doubts that I enjoyed it.” Was it just the lights or did she actually blush?

Carol walked away wondering how I knew her real name. As she moved on looking for her next customer I gave Carol and Tamara one last gift. From now on, no matter how turned on and carried away Carol got she would always practice safe sex. They were too nice of people to catch any of the nasty things floating around.

I collected my drink and settled back down at my table enjoying the afterglow. I couldn’t help reflecting on how glad I was that I had resisted the dark temptations and limited the use of my power to good deeds and to make the world a better place.

Osty, January 1998