The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Gentleman’s Club

James came back from lunch to find a parcel on his desk. He lifted and studied it. It was immaculately wrapped and even had a bow tied around it. There was no address so it must have been hand delivered. The only way to identify it as his was a tag with his name hand written on it.

He took out his keys and used the small pocket knife on his keychain to open the parcel. Inside was a smooth black box with a matte finish. He flipped the top open to reveal a ring nearly nestled inside. The ring was gold with a flat top like a super bowl ring. Except on the top was the letter ‘C’. He recognized it and felt a pang of excitement in his chest.

James was an investigative journalist working for the largest circulated newspaper in his city. He was well respected and so was often given as much time as needed to finish a story. This meant weeks and sometimes months to gather together all his sources. He was currently working on a story about a secret club for the wealthy elite of the city. A club where they could indulge every fantasy and perversion they desired. Stock brokers, CEOs, Tech millionaires, he could potentially get dirt on a lot of powerful people in one go and the ticket to this scoop was just hand delivered to him on his desk.

He had been probing his sources looking for an invite for a few weeks now. It was all dead ends or so he thought. The word must have gotten out to them. “They were good” he thought to himself “very good”. He noticed some writing underneath the top of the box. “155 Stoak Street” it read. Finally he had an address. He texted his wife Martha and told her he’d be working late.

Time ticked by slowly for the next few hours. Finally it reached 5 O’Clock and James clocked off and headed out. He hopped on his bicycle and navigated through the streets until he arrived on Stoak Street. He locked up his bike and began to look for the building. It took him a while, moving up and down the street. He passed it a few times until he realized it was one of the dilapidated looking buildings. The paint on the door was chipped and there were graffiti tags all over it.

He approached the door and examined it. There was no handle or doorbell or anything. He knocked on it three times. There was no answer. He knocked again, this time harder. Again there was no answer. He examined the door again. This time he noticed a small circular hole. It was where a keyhole would usually be. It was indented with the same C shape on the ring. He took it out of his pocket and slotted it into the hole. The door clicked open and he entered.

The inside of the building was the exact opposite of the outside. Plush red cushioned walls and thick red carpet. He realized the weathered exterior was camouflage. He closed the door behind him and followed the corridor until he reached a woman at a desk. She was wearing a tight fitted black business suit and was one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen in person.

“Hello Sir. How may I help you?” She said

“Ehh… my name is James O’Connor. I received this ring in the post” he held up the ring.

“Oh yes Mr O’Connor we’ve been expecting you. Please follow me.” She replied

He found the statement “we’ve been expecting you” to be a little ominous but followed along. She led him further down the corridor past half a dozen or so doors, all of them identical before stopping in front of one of them.

“If you wouldn’t mind waiting in here, Mistress Crystal will be with you in a minute. Would you like anything to drink? On the house of course.”

James was feeling bold “I’ll have a whiskey please. Neat.” The woman opened the door and motioned with her hand. The room was smaller than he expected. It was basically a booth with a small semi-circular couch. James sat himself down and the woman closed the door. He looked around the room. It had the same red cushioned walls as outside. He then realized it was probably to dampen sound. He wondered what kind filthy things had happened on this couch. Just then he had a pang of panic. He hadn’t told anyone where he was going and he was now in some shady sex club.

What if the police decided to raid then. He didn’t think the excuse of being a journalist would get him off. He thought about getting up and leaving but before he made a decision the door opened. Standing in the doorway was actually the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. She had long black hair and was wearing a red satin evening gown. The dress was strapless and hung just below her shoulders revealing her ample cleavage. One leg stuck out from her dress revealing her toned and tanned body. She was holding a glass of whiskey.

James was completely speechless. He took a moment to collect himself. He was a professional and shouldn’t be ogling a potential source.

“Hello Mr O’Connor. I’m Mistress Crystal” she said silkily while handing him his drink. “How may we pleasure you this evening”. James went bright red. He wasn’t sure if she fully knew the connotation of what she was saying.

“Uh well… I was hoping to ask a few questions first”

“Is this for your article?” She responded. James was taken aback. She obviously noticed.

“We don’t mind a little free publicity. We’re totally open about everything here” James doubted that last statement. Everything about this place had been cloak and dagger since he arrived. James took a sip of his whiskey. Perhaps some dutch courage would help him through this awkward conversation.

“Well.. what exactly do you do here?” He stuttered out.

“We provide a service. At a fair price of course.”

“What service is this?”

“We will make your fantasy come true. If you want a threesome, foursome, you want a girl dressed as a school girl or cowboy or if you want to be dressed as a schoolgirl, pegging, bdsm, you name it we got it.” James was fully blushing now. He took another gulp of his whiskey. It was delicious. Smooth and smokey.

“So you’re a brothel?” James said bluntly

“We like to make people’s dreams come true. Just a lot of people’s dreams involve sex”

“This place must be expensive to run?”

“We have a very wealthy, very exclusive clientele. Also we’ve managed to avoid certain overheads” She began to trace a line with her finger across her chest. James couldn’t look away.

“Overheads?”

“Yes well we don’t pay any of the girls who work here”

“You don’t pay them? So they volunteer?”

“In a way…”

“Could you elaborate?”

“Well all our girls here have been put through extensive programming”

“Programming?”

“Yes. Psychological conditioning to make them more pliable” James was shocked and began to feel dizzy. He was still staring at her finger which was still tracing her cleavage.

“How is that even possible?’

“It’s simple really. We apply certain pharmaceuticals which break down their defences. We then induce a state of arousal. It’s at this point that we can reprogram their thoughts and condition them with whatever behaviors we want.”

“You drug women and mess with their minds?”

“We can do it to men too. Just slip it in their drink” James looked down at his empty glass in shock. It was now he realized he couldn’t move.

“What… what have you done to me” Crystal slid over to him and placed her hand on the back of his neck. She began to rub it firmly. It felt wonderful.

“James I want you to know that you’re safe. You’re in a safe place with people you love” The sensation of her hand on his neck was heavenly. But he had to fight it. He tried to move his arms but they only twitched limply. He tried to think of his wife. He loved her. He wanted to be safe with her.

“James this is a safe place. I want you to know something. I want you to know that you’re in love with me” She leaned in and kissed him tenderly on the lips. He had wanted to kiss her on first meeting her and now he got to. “Do I love her?” He thought to himself.

“James you want to be a good boy for me don’t you.” She cooed. She was close to his ear now. Whispering into it. She leaned towards the door. “Sandy could you come in please.” The woman from the front desk entered the room and sat down beside James.

“Would you take care of Mr O’Connor here please?” Without missing a beat Sandy unbuckled James belt, unzipped his pants and planted her mouth around his rock hard cock. She began to slurp on it. It was without a doubt the wettest and noisiest blowjob James had ever received. It was also without a doubt the best blowjob he’d ever received. His mind began to slip away from him. Crystal kissed him again. This time more passionately. She bit his earlobe softly and spoke to him.

“James, you love your Mistress Crystal don’t you. You love her and will do whatever she wants?”

“Yes… I love you” he moaned, in ecstasy. She kissed him again.

“Good boy. Such a good boy for your Mistress.”

“Good boy... I’m a good boy”

“Yes. You have to obey don’t you. You have to obey your Mistresses every command”

“Must obey…”

“I want you to do a very special job for me. We have some very important clients and we don’t want you or anybody writing anything mean about them in your newspaper. So I want you to quash any story you’re writing about them. I’ll give you a list. And if any of your coworkers are writing stories about them you’re to inform me immediately. Do you understand?”

“Yes… Mistress. I understand. I obey”

“Cum for Me. Cum for your Mistress.”

James arched back as he emptied his balls into Sandy’s mouth. She rapidly and diligently swallowed down every drop. Waves of pleasure erupted throughout his body. Eventually they subsided and he relaxed. Sandy sucked the last few drops that came out of his cock before zipping him back up. He felt very calm and he looked over to Mistress Crystal. He loved her very much.