The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Gentleman

1. Jenna’s Diary

John took me out to The Aerie Room tonight. I could not believe it. I mean how many years have I been drooling to go there? And to think that I almost listened to Melissa when she said that there was something that she did not trust about him!

I ordered the Lobster and he did not even flinch! Matt would have lost his mind—that or said that we would have to go Dutch Treat—and THEN he would try to grope me when we got home! John is nothing like that—he let me order what I wanted and then gave me a sweet little hug at the door at the end of the date. Not a grabby hug either!

OH! Another thing! John likes the conservative way that I dress which is another first. I even trusted him enough to tell him how self conscious I felt all through school trying to hide my big breasts—the loose clothes, gathering my books close to my chest as I walked down the halls. He told me that he had not even noticed my chest size until he heard some other guys at the office talking about it—what drew him to be first was my big beautiful blue eyes. (Every time he tells me what big beautiful eyes I have I just melt.)

The waiter really ogled me though. I kept catching him staring at me and pointing to me while talking to other waiters, and the busboys, and the CHEF. I could not have been dressed more conservatively and yet they acted like imbeciles and why? Probably because they could see the contours of my body—gee, the scandal. I was too embarrassed to point out their behavior to John and from the way every one acted he is like a regular there so I did not want there to be an issue or a scene. I sure hope he did not notice.

I was a little clumsy, probably just nerves, and I felt like a klutz when I spilled my wine AND my water but John was a perfect gentleman while the moron waiter just stood there and GAPED! It got all over my dress and soaked me down to my bra and panties. I have no idea how I managed it but I smell like a vineyard.

I hope John calls me again! Oh well, I am not going to fixate on that now—I am going to brush my teeth and go to bed (the wine was delicious but left a strange after taste in my mouth).

2. Josh the Waiter

Dude? ... You there? It’s Josh—Pick up man! ...Hi, Yeah, I knew you were screenin’ your calls ... slacker! You are going to be pissed at yourself for calling in ... why? John was in! ... JOHN! ... you know, the guy with the fuckin’ gold card that brought in the redhead that kept fingering herself.

He did it AGAIN!! Nah, not the redhead ... brown hair this time ... I saw him come in with her and I thought all of his taste was in his mouth ... she was ok looking and all but she was not like that redheaded whore! She was wearing a loose black dress of stretchy material and hardly any make-up. She looked—what’s the word—washed out. But it turns out that this bitch is a closet FREAK! ... Danny seats John at the secluded table that he likes and I go to take their order and when I walk away I hear John tell her that she has beautiful eyes, I never did see the big deal about her eyes ... I bring their drinks back and there is a huge bra sitting on the table ... and then I look at her tits, I mean where else would it have come from ... and sure enough this bitch has massive jugs and her nipples are HARD as hell, I mean the dress is loose so those nipples were real pointy if they were THAT noticeable ...

Suddenly she is looking a lot better to me and I am back to thinkin’ that John has talent to scout those out ... but, the freaky thing is that both of them are acting like there is not a bra sitting on the table plain as day! ... Did I SAY something? ... Ok, Einstein, how do I mention it if THEY are not saying anything ... I walked away, sent Keenan ... KEENAN ya know the new busboy by the table to make sure that I was not freakin’ hallucinating ... he comes back to me and tells me that not only was there a bra on the table but when he asked them if they needed more bread sticks John looked at his date and said “Jenna, you have a bread crumb or something stuck to your bottom lip” and she says “Oh, do I?” and picks up the bra like it is napkin and starts rubbing her lip with it!

Nah, he wasn’t shitting me—the look on his face said it all ... so I go over to the table and to bring the salads and he tells her that he cannot get over how big her eyes are and she pulls her dress off the shoulders and suddenly she has all this cleavage and the dress is barely covering her ... I soak up the view a little and then I look over at John and he looks at me and winks—all like telling me to go ahead—so what the fuck, I look again until she looks at me all crabby asset like she does not know why I am staring at her ... she is looking a hell of a lot better now that I know what big tithes she has and with the wine she is drinking it is putting a little color in her face ...

But it gets better. My mama didn’t raise no fool so I am making excuses to go back to the table and every time I do something else happens ... he tells her that he also admires her grace and poise or some shit like that and she spills her wine at that second, man what timing ... and she uses her bra to wipe it up and then he tells her that he STILL thinks she is graceful and accidents happen and she spills her water! Classic, I go to get real napkins and he gestures like “No, don’t” and he says “Jenna, don’t you have a napkin in your lap?” and she, SWEAR TO GOD SLIPS OFF HER PANTIES AND BEGINS MOPPING THE TABLE WITH THEM! ... where does he find them? My guess is Freaks are Us! (laughs)

Next time I come back he is telling her what beautiful hair she has and she hikes up her dress to show her snatch! And then he asks me don’t I think she has beautiful hair and I answer honest ... what did I say? Nicely trimmed—which was the truth ...

Man, then when I ask them if they want any dessert he said to her “Do you want any dessert or are your big blue eyes bigger than your stomach?” and then she slips the top of her dress completely off and WHOOMP—there they are! ... man, it gave me WOOD! They were mouthwatering and then she asks him if instead of getting dessert then if he wants to have some chocolate cake and a glass of milk at her place ... what’s so funny?... Oh, right, MILK!

He then tells her that that sounds good and that it is too hot in there anyhow ... yeah ... the air was on and her nipples definitely looked like she was cold but as soon as he mentioned the heat she got flushed, reached into the glass of water, pulled out an ice cube and began to rub it all over her neck as if to cool off. And the ice starts melting and running down her throat on to her titties ... and AGAIN she looks at ME as if to question why I am staring. Like she aint a freak!

He tells her to make sure she does not forget her purse and as casual as can be she rearranges her dress to be covered, excuses herself to use the ladies room, takes her two “napkins” with her and when she returns it looks like she is completely dressed again ... and then SHE paid the bill and they left ... nah, his Gold Card was not it sight ... like usual there was no tip and like usual with John and one of his dates, I did not mind!

And you missed it you, Dick Head. I am bringing me a Polaroid to work from now on just to get some souvenirs!

3. Back At The Office

Brian Madison walked up to John Haskell leaning up against the copier. John just grins and raises his hand for a high-five.

“Let me guess! It worked again! You have all the luck. Abra Cadabra ME a hottie!”

“It aint luck—it is skill, pure skill and creativity.”

“Creativity?

“Yeah. To think up the trigger phrases!”

“So every time you mentioned her eyes...”

“You bet!”

“You are a canine!”

“Why? I got what I wanted and she got what she wanted. As far as she knows we had the perfect evening and I was the perfect gentleman.”

“I do not care—on some level these women have to know what you are doing to them.”

“If they know on some level they also must be into it on some level because they keep coming back for more. And I KNOW she enjoyed the evening.”

“Yeah, how?”

“I asked her.”

“So you don’t know that she is telling the truth.”

“Wrong again. YOU don’t know when YOU ask but I know. See, the question was a trigger and based on her level of enjoyment she would respond in a number of different ways.”

“Damn, Dog! So when you asked what happened?”

“She took me along side of her building, dropped to her knees and sucked my dick. This was the reaction for if she had a really good time—although not an exceptional time”

“Shit! What would she do if the answer was exceptional?”

John grinned. “A gentlemen does not kiss and tell but let’s just say that it would be the perfect response from a woman so completely ‘anal’.”

“Hey John, Hey Brian.” Both men looked over to see Jenna walking toward them. She was wearing a dark blue blouse buttoned almost to the top and a black skirt that hung below the knees.

“Hey, Jen! I heard you and my man finally went out last night.”

Jenna beamed. “That’s right and ...” Jenna took a deep breath and continued, “I would not object to a repeat.”

John smiled back. “Neither would I except next time I hope to show you even better of a time. How about Saturday we see what kind of trouble that we can find?”

“It’s a date! Ah Crap, I am already five minutes late for a meeting!”

“Ok, you better get going. By the way that blouse really brings out the color of your beautiful eyes. Brian, don’t you think Jenna has big beautiful blue eyes? They are so blue that I cannot believe they are not colored contacts! See you later!”

Jenna suddenly felt flushed so she shakily excused herself and headed to the ladies room. She ended up ten minutes late and when she walked into the meeting room she was noticeably braless and the first several buttons were undone on her blouse.

All Jenna knew was that people kept whispering about her but if the men wanted to act like schoolboys over a woman in a sedate blouse and skirt then she could not really stop it and it was just plain petty for the women to act so catty—as if she could help the way nature made her, it is not like she tried to flaunt it or anything.

Seeing John was the only highlight of her day. It certainly started out depressing when she realized that she was missing money out of her purse. Probably almost what John spent on dinner at the Aerie Room when you really thought about it.

Thinking about her wonderful date the night before brought a smile to her lips. She could not wait for her next date with John. It was rare to find a real gentleman is this day and age.

The End