The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Genie

Synopsis: Arthur Moe has three wishes.

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

“I will grant you three wishes,” the wispy large blue genie said.

“Really?”

“Yes, really?”

“No… I mean… do you mean it?”

“Yes, I do…”

Arthur couldn’t believe his luck. The smell of sulphur was strong and the Genie’s amber eyes had something of the devil about him, but there he was, undeniable and urging Arthur to make three wishes.

Something this farm-boy couldn’t believe.

Arthur looked out his bedroom window to the large spread of the free-range poultry farm below… and the hole in the ground where he’d discovered the genie’s bottle as he was repairing the fence… of all places.

He wanted to question the Genie further. But it occurred to him a very obvious wish. A smile washed across his face as he turned to speak…

“But… you must choose wisely…,” the Genie added as Arthur was about to speak.

Arthur passed. “Nah!” he said to himself.

“I want…”

“Yes?”

“A huge cock!”

“Granted!” the Genie said and there was a flurry of arm movements, and an incantation in a very ancient, long-forgotten tongue.

Zap!

And suddenly there was a loud screech.

“What happened?“ Arthur asked as he heard it a second time. He rushed to the window and there was Old Tom their prize Wyandotte Rooster… now three times as large.

“What the fuck’s going on here?” Arthur rounded on the Genie.

“You asked for a giant cock…”

“Yes… but…?” and then «snap» it occurred to him why the Genie was smiling.

He’d been tricked. The Genie had a wicked smile on his face. “I did try to warn you…,” he said.

“Right!” Arthur growled “I wish…,”

“You sure you want to make your second wish now?” the Genie queried…in case Arthur was not thinking with a cool head.

“I wish…,” Arthur proceeded “That if you trick me that you’ll suffer an eternity of torment!”

The Genie gulped. It had to be granted. He did his paroxysms; arm gestures, spells spoken…

Now Arthur had a huge grin.

“My next wish…,” he said “Is in two parts…”

“That’s not fair!” the Genie said.

“It’s in TWO PARTS,” Arthur insisted.

“What is it you wish?”

“I want my body to be as capable of fucking as my sexual desire… desires…,” Arthur said “That is, when I’m physically spent, if I still feel the need to fuck… my body will be capable of it too…,”

“I see…,” the Genie said and began to gesticulate.

“Wait!” Arthur snapped.

“What?”

“That was only the first part…there’s more…”

The Genie was going to protest… “Okay, go ahead…”

“I want to be sexually desired by women…they want to submit to my sexual desires… and they’ll fuck me any way I want it…”

“No…!”

“No?”

“That’s too much beyond two parts…”

“It’s what I want…”

“I tell you what…,” the Genie said, worried about the second wish… “If…,”

“Yes?”

“If you rescind the second wish, and free me from that… that curse…I will grant all that you have just stated…”

“And how do I know you won’t try and trick me?”

“I… I promise…,” the Genie said.

“You promised the first time…”

“No… No, I didn’t…”

Arthur had to admit that this was true. Technically the Genie had granted his wish, and in the context of a warning to be careful…

As Arthur was still mulling this about the Genie decided to lay the cards on the table.

“If you rescind that cursed wish… I can grant you what you want…and, if you don’t rescind it… they you’ll only get part of the third wish…”

“What?”

“That’s it…”

“No… that…”

“Take it or leave it…,” the Genie said. He was quite adamant.

“So you’ll give me a body capable of going and going and going…?”

“Yes…”

“BUT not one that I’m forced to fuck all the time…”

“What do you mean…”

“It’s one thing to want to be able to fuck, but I don’t want to be like some randy sex maniac that HAS to go all the time…”

The Genie thought about this “It can be done…, as you say…”

“And the other part…?”

“Yes… that would be the third wish…”

“The third?”

“Yes, you rescind the second and get the sexual capability as ONE wish…”

“Oh, okay…,”

“And then you have the third… you want women to not only desire you, but to submit to your sexual needs…”

“And they’ll want to do whatever I want to do…”

“Yes…”

“And afterwards…?”

“Afterwards?”

“Look… I don’t want it where they desire to fuck me and then in the morning turn on me and claim I’ve raped them, or something… I’ve heard about some women who…”

“Yes…! Yes…!” the Genie sighed “I understand…”

The Genie realised that Arthur had been quite careful this time in the construction of his wishes.

“So, you agree to our terms…?” the Genie asked.

“Yes…”

“Granted!” the Genie said and he did a strange new move, but that was to rescind the second wish. Then he did the same as before to grant the new second wish, and the third wish…

“So?”

“It’s done,” the Genie said.

“How will I know?”

“I told you’ it’s done…,” the Genie said “I am now released from our association…”

“What?”

“I granted you three wishes, we’re done…” he said and in saying that there was a loud pop and a puff of smoke and he and the bottle disappeared… and left behind was a putrid smell like the worst fart ever…

Arthur almost gagged. He went to the window and opened it and then… heaved straight out the window to the ground below.

It took him a few minutes from recovering and then he saw the red pick-up coming up the drive… his mom coming home.

Jane Mo screamed when she saw the giant rooster…

It came at her. She jumped back into the truck.

Arthur rushed down with his Remington and the rooster turned and went for him… seeing in him noting but food.

Arthur fired. He fired again, and a third time before ending the threat.

Jane was visibly shaking… He rushed out to the car and tried to open it but she’d locked it. She sat there in shock as he tried to open it.

“Mom?”

She didn’t move.

“Mom?” he tried the door again.

She jumped as if scared and realised he was trying to open the door. She unlocked it. He flung the door open and embraced her. “Mom, it’s okay… you’re okay…”

“What was that?” she trembled…

He could smell her pee.

“Come, let’s get you inside…,” he said and he pushed a hand under her thighs and lifted her out. He carried her back to the house. She wrapped her arm around his neck and held on to him.

“It’s okay, mom…,” he said “You’re safe…”

He carried her up the front steps and into the house, then upstairs to the bathroom. His hand was wet from holding her from underneath…

He set her down and she almost collapsed. He had to catch her and sit her down on the edge of the bath.

“Come,” he said “We’ll get you cleaned up…”

He pulled her top up off over her head.

Her large breasts bounced in their bra. He reached around behind her and unclipped it. She passively allowed him to do so.

He took her shoes off and then got her to get up off the bath. She was steady-ish on her feet, but did need to lean on him as he pulled her dress down.

Next came her soaked panties. He gazed at her hairy dark curls… her aroma was pungent… but she looked so beautiful…

He got her to step back into the bath (that had a shower in it too) and he turned the water on. He tested it before guiding her under the water. She was so quiet, and compliant. He guessed she was still in shock…

He gave her a face cloth. “You need to wash yourself…,” he said.

She took it but held it out… “Can you…?” she trembled…. “Can you do it?”

“Mom?”

“Please, baby…”

He nodded and smiled. Soaping up the cloth he took it and wiped it over her belly and then moved down between her legs. He couldn’t believe how soft she felt there… something like rubbery.. and he realised he was stroking her slit…

He looked up at her and she still made no protest.

“You’re so beautiful, mom…,” he said

His cock was straining against his pants. He knew it was so wrong… but she made no effort to protest.

He was soon naked, in the shower with her, pressing against her… he’d said to himself he was only doing it so he could wash her better but his cock pushed between her legs.

She opened her legs and lifting a thigh up pushed forward, swallowing him up inside of her.

“Oh, fuck mom!” he gasped… the feeling of her soft hot flesh around his cock was amazing.

“I love you,” she whimpered as she drew more of him into her…

He turned her around, pressing her against the wall and began pounding her.

“Yes, baby! Yessss!” she moaned. They kissed. His thighs rhythmically thrust in and out, in and out…

“Oh, mom!” he groaned… and he came.

She seemed to spasm and he realised she was coming too… but she didn’t ‘scream’ it out as he expected, she just breathed in short, sharp breaths…

He began to relax, realising he’d just dumped a huge load of sperm inside his mom’s cunt.

“Shhh,” she cooed “It’s okay…” she said to let him know she didn’t mind he’d just come in her…

She caressed and kissed him with maternal understanding.

He looked into her face expecting a vile reproach…

“It’s alright baby” she purred…

She kissed him again as if to further assure him she was not angry… not in the least.

“I understand, baby” she said “You have your needs.”

She reached to the side and turned off the water.

He stepped backwards, over the bath and onto the floor and taking her hand guided her forward, over her soiled clothes.

“You’re the man of the house now,” she smiled as she took a towel and began to dry him, thinking of him first rather than herself.

“I love you, mom”

“I love you too, son” she said as she dried his long cock-tube… “That was so wonderful…”

She wrapped the towel around him and then picking up her clothes said she was going to take them to the laundry dump… they had a chute that dropped clothes down into the basement.

“You go get dressed now, baby…,” she smiled “Mommy will make you dinner…”

“How about we have chicken?” he asked

She burst into laughter…

It seems everything was going to be alright.

He had what he desired…

The End