The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gen10 Brain Hack

mc, mf, md

Synopsis: Whenever there is new technology it can be used for good, or evil, or sex.

“Jake, you got a minute?” This question was asked by an excited young thin and very physically fit woman poking her head into Jake Kempf’s office.

Jake looked up from his laptop computer. Jake wasn’t that old with only a touch of gray at his temples. He did look incredibly tired. His round head displayed dark bags under his brown eyes that were so pronounced they almost encircled his eyeballs. His eyebrows were bushy. His gray suit was professional, but not classy. “Sure,” Jake said as the woman came in. “You’re Rebecca, right? You’re with R&D doing the portable MRI machines.”

“That’s me, Rebecca Sine,” the blond said. She dashed in, closing the door carefully behind her, and took a seat in one of the chairs facing Jake’s desk. Her hair was tied up into a bun at the back of her head. She had on a loose white blouse, buttoned up to the button below her neck. She wore a functional black skirt. Her blue eyes were behind a pair of large glasses with turtle shell frames. She also had the body of someone who exercised at the gym regularly to the point she barely had any fat on her. She looked good for someone in her late twenties, except for she barely had anything on her chest that wasn’t fabric. The woman probably didn’t need a bra given there was nothing there to hold up. “I have to ask you if something is illegal.”

“It’s been my experience that if someone has to ask that question,” Jake said, “then it probably is. What’s your question?”

“Is brainwashing illegal?” Rebecca asked.

Jake wasn’t expecting this question. “I would start by saying if you are doing so against someone’s will, then yes,” Jake answered. “It could be considered assault or coercion, but why do you ask?”

Rebecca still seemed excited. “Okay,” Rebecca started talking quickly, “so you know how we’ve been working on portable MRI machines, well actually I’ve been working on them, Artur just took whatever I did as his own?” Rebecca took a breath. “Anyhow for over a year I’ve been playing around with our gen10 P-MRI machines and I came up with a way to help people become hyper focused on anything.” Rebecca stopped talking and happily looked at Jake as if expecting him to give her a gold star or something.

“You’re going to have to give me a bit more detail,” Jake said closing his laptop to give Rebecca his full attention. “I just got the info to patten gen7 of the portable MRI machines, and now you’re telling me you have a working gen10. What’s this about hyper focus?”

“Well, I’ve been working with gen10 and beyond for a long time,” Rebecca said dismissing Jake’s concern with a wave. “I’m onto gen12 now anyway. So, with gen10 you can control everything from a smartphone app I wrote. No more of that hulling around a huge headpiece and laptop. The gen10 is so small all you need is to have it against the skin of your head, in your hair. I’m wearing one right now.”

Rebecca turned around in her chair and leaned over a bit. It showed that just under the bun of her hair were a small box no bigger than a breath mint, and two small wires going into her hair from the box. She turned back around after Jake got a good look at her tight and toned back and upper shoulder muscles.

“So, the battery on this thing can last for nearly 72 hours but I have a way to recharge it while you’re sleeping,” Rebecca said. “My smart phone runs the program that lets it scan the person’s head continuously.”

“Well, I can’t wait to bring that to market,” Jake said interested. “If that works as well as you say then anyone can have an MRI machine stuck to their head at all times. We’d have medical diagnosis in real time. However, what’s this about hyper focus?”

“Okay, so,” Rebecca said calming down a bit. “You know how Artur Solomon got fired two weeks ago?”

Jake nodded his head. “He’s suing for wrongful termination,” Jake commented. “Sexual assault and exposing oneself really doesn’t help his case.”

“It’s all true,” Rebecca said as an aside. “More to the point, I told Artur what I’d been doing with the gen10, and he was not pleased. This was a year ago. He told me to destroy my designs, and my prototypes.”

“I take it you didn’t,” Jake pointed out.

“Fuck, no,” Rebecca said offended. “Besides I was finally seeing results from my hyper focus on exercising.”

“Okay, now we need to discuss this hyper focus thing you’re talking about, which I assume relates to the brainwashing question,” Jake said. “Explain this to me.”

Rebecca pulled out her smartphone and pulled up an app. “So, MRI is magnetic resonance imaging, which means you use magnets to map out the brain and what’s active,” Rebecca explained to Jake, who already knew this. “It uses electromagnets to create magnetic fields and detect magnetic fields. With my gen10 P-MRI I can make it so you can also manipulate the brain. If you want to do something, but are distracted, or are procrastinating, you type into the app what you want to do and the gen10 makes you want to do that thing.”

Jake was trying to follow but felt there were details being left out. “Can you give me an example?” Jake asked.

Rebecca thought for only a second before saying, “A year ago I was eighty pounds heavier than I am now. I programmed into the gen10 app that I would only eat healthy foods. If I thought about eating healthy foods the electromagnets would stimulate the pleasure center of my mind, just a little. If I actually ate healthy foods, then the electromagnets would give my pleasure center a steady pulse of pleasure. Here’s the cool thing. If I started to form the thought of eating something other than healthy foods, the electromagnets would pulse and eliminate that thought before it could be formed.”

Jake was amazed by this. He found his mouth hanging open when he realized the implications of such a device and program. “That’s how you lost so much weight?” Jake asked.

“And exercising,” Rebecca said. “I didn’t want to exercise, but I simply put into my little program that I should exercise for two hours, and it is like I couldn’t think of not exercising. As I exercised, I was getting a constant flow of pleasure. Now, I have no thoughts about not exercising for two hours a day, every day, and eating only vegetables and lean meats. Really, I can’t think of even eating, chocolate cake. I know what chocolate cake is. I can remember what it tastes like. I even remember liking it. Eating it however is just like there’s a skip in a step. I can barely get the words out ‘eating chocolate cake.’”

Jake picked up Rebecca’s phone and the running program. She had titled it ‘Gen10 Brain Hack’ at the top. Jake asked, “Is it alright if I take a look at this?”

“Sure,” Rebecca said. “You can do whatever you want. Test it out however you want. Mi cerebro es tu cerebro.” Jake looked up when Rebecca said the Spanish for ‘my brain is your brain’.

Jake admitted he was tempted. Rebecca looked so much better after her weight loss. If she got something to fill out her chest then he would be certain that he would ask her out. “How long do the effects last?” Jake asked.

“I’m not totally sure,” Rebecca said with a distant thinking voice. “As long as the program is running with a certain command, then I guess as long as the gen10 and the phone have power and are close enough to function. I have a magnetic charger under my pillow so while I sleep the gen10 gets charged, and my phone charges right next to my bed, so I’m always on. The only thing you can’t do with the gen10 is get it wet, so I take it off in the shower. I don’t suddenly want to eat chocolate cake while in the shower, so I guess there is a lingering effect.”

Jake looked up at her, thinking. “You make yourself want to exercise, thou,” he said looking at Rebecca.

“I have that on a timer,” Rebecca said nodding. “Before the program activates, I think about exercising, and want to exercise and will, but I don’t feel like I must. Then after the program kicks on it is like I feel that the only thing I should be doing is exercising. That was when I first started. Now, I feel like I should be exercising, even thou I know I don’t have to.”

Jake typed something into Rebecca’s phone and looked up at her. “So I just entered something into your app,” Jake said looking at Rebecca. “How do you feel?”

Rebecca shrugged her shoulders. “I feel normal,” she said looking down at herself. She started unbuttoning her blouse. “I’m not sure what you put in, but even without knowing I’m not sure what I would be doing.” She shrugged out of her blouse and unhooked her very small bra. Rebecca let the bra fall to the floor. Her breasts were small, and flat against her chest. She didn’t seem concerned at all about the fact she was naked from the waist up.

“So, you’re not thinking of anything out of the ordinary?” Jake asked watching the young woman. She half stood as she unzipped her skirt and let the black fabric fall to the floor.

Rebecca hooked her thumbs on the waistband of her pink panties and pulled them down to her ankles. She was shaved smooth with her pussy lips bare for the world to see, puckered and ready for action. She sat down before saying, “I don’t think so.”

“Look down at yourself,” Jake commented.

Rebecca looked down at her naked body. “Nope, nothing out of the ordinary there,” she said looking down at her smooth pink skin that Jake could also see. “What did you type in?” Rebecca asked.

“I should be naked,” Jake said eyeing the blond woman’s body.

“Oh,” Rebecca said. She shook her head as if to clear it of something. “No, I should be naked, that’s fine.”

“Let me try something else,” Jake said and tapped onto Rebecca’s phone.

“Well, if you aren’t convinced it works,” Rebecca said and then looked over at Jake as he backed up his rolling chair and spread his legs wide. Rebecca looked at those legs, and then between them. She seemed to lose her train of thought. “Jake,” Rebecca said sounding like her mouth was getting wet, “can I please suck your cock?”

“I don’t know,” Jake said putting the phone down. “What do I get out of it?”

“Anything,” Rebecca said sliding off her chair and onto her knees. “You can have or do anything you want, just please let me give you a fantastic blow-job.”

“Would you mind if I programmed you to be my obedient and worshipful slave?” Jake asked Rebecca as she crawled towards him.

“Yes, anything,” Rebecca said running her hand up the inside of Jake’s thigh. “You can program me to be your obedient and worshipful slave. You can make me into your cock craving sex slave. You can make me into your mindless fuck-whore. I don’t care as long as I get to put your dick in my mouth!”

“Deal,” Jake said, and stood up to drop his pants.

Jake’s cock flopped out of his red and blue boxer shorts and before it even stopped moving Rebecca had engulfed it. The blond woman sucked it all the way down her throat. She buried her nose deep into Jake’s unruly bush to suck him all the way down. She flexed her neck muscles and Jake moaned as he felt her massaging his dick with her throat. Jake grabbed her hair, careful not to touch the P-MRI, and started face fucking her. Thrust after thrust he pushed his hard dick deep into Rebecca’s warm and wanting mouth. Rebecca wrapped her lips around his cock and sucked while pulling him almost all the way out. When she reached his second head, she let the suction pull Jake’s dick back into her mouth and down her throat. She started licking his dick while it was still within her mouth, letting her slippery tongue slide all over his man-meat.

Rebecca grasped his cock with her hand and started pumping it in motion with her mouth sucking. Jake didn’t think he could hold out much longer and groaned as he shot his load deep into Rebecca’s mouth. Pump after pump went into the blond woman’s open gullet. White cum shot out and covered her lips and filled her mouth. Rebecca moaned and rubbed what cum that hadn’t landed in her mouth all over her naked body.

Jake grabbed Rebecca’s phone and pulled up the gen10 program and started typing. Jake watched as Rebecca swallowed his cum and sucked her fingers clean. She then opened her eyes and looked around, before looking over at Jake. “Master,” Rebecca said bowing down before him with arms outstretched. She bowed towards the man who was now in control of her. “How may this humble slave serve you, Master?”

“Start by calling me Master only when we are alone or whenever I tell you to,” Jake said grinning. He put down the phone and pulled up his pants. “Next, you really need to get breast implants. Those nubs you have on your chest are downright embarrassing. I command you to get breast implants, so you are at least double-D. If anyone asks you just tell them that you want to feel more like a woman after your weight loss.”

“As you command, Master,” Rebecca said still kneeling, but rising from the bow. “I will make an appointment to get bigger breasts right away.”

“Good,” Jake said looking down at his slave. “Keep up the exercising and eating healthy. I might need to eat healthier too. Tell me slave, how many of these gen10 units do you have?”

“Only a dozen or so, Master,” Rebecca said lowering her head in shame.

“That’s fine,” Jake said with a wicked grin. “We can use that dozen to make it so we can incorporate the Gen10 Brain Hack into all future models. I will want one for my own private use, for now.”

“Private use?” Rebecca asked confused.

“I need to make sure my wife doesn’t have a problem with me fucking you,” Jake said with a grin. “I also need to make sure she doesn’t have a problem fucking you, herself.”

Rebecca seemed to be internally fighting something. “She’d be fucking me?” Rebecca said as if testing out the words. “I don’t like the idea of having sex with other women.”

Jake felt a pang of fear to see Rebecca fighting her programming. “Slave,” Jake said getting Rebecca’s attention, “you will eagerly and enthusiastically fuck whomever I tell you to fuck. From this moment forward you are now bi-sexual, and will find great pleasure in fucking both me, and any woman I tell you to fuck. Now, what do you think of fucking my wife?”

Without hesitation and with a huge smile on her face Rebecca said, “I can’t wait to fuck your wife in every way I can think of.”

“Great,” Jake said with a smile. “You don’t have any problems with this do you?”

“Not at all,” Rebecca said still naked, still kneeling and still smiling. “My husband might.”

“Your husband? Who’s your husband?” Jake asked surprised.

“Douglas Sine, he’s the vice president of our company,” Rebecca said honestly.

“Shit,” Jake said.

“Yes, Master,” Rebecca responded.

The End