The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story: Gay Puppy

Forward—I read the story “Puppy” by Jrad and, though it was not gay, the combination of human K9 and Mind Control was irresistible. I wrote the author and asked him if he’d either consider writing a gay version or, alternatively, if I could set it as a gay story. He said he wouldn’t mind if I did it, since being straight, he had no inclination to write a gay story himself. So I’ve recast the story in a gay rendition, adding a few “gay” things, but mostly just changing the sex of the hypnotist. I hope you enjoy it and many thanks to Jrad for the premise and his kind permission to make use of it.—White Collar

Gay Puppy

I opened my eyes, and immediately knew something was wrong. It’s hard to describe, but I was very clear, and at the same time confused. For starters, I couldn’t talk anymore. I wasn’t gagged, or mute, I just didn’t know any words or how to use them. I opened my mouth in a parody of what I knew was speech, and made sounds as I moved my mouth, but it wasn’t words. I knew it wasn’t real words.

Somehow I was aware that I could still understand perfectly well what people said; I just couldn’t talk any more. Puppies can’t talk. Puppies have to wear collars, and crawl on the floor, and grovel and live their lives as someone else pleases. I knew that I was a puppy now. Not a normal kind of puppy that had been born one, but somehow I’d been made into one.

My body didn’t look like other puppies bodies, but that didn’t change anything. How did I know this? Why was it so obvious to me what I now was? I didn’t know. My puppy body was completely naked; I knew it shouldn’t be. I was cold. All the hair on my body was gone, even around my puppy peter. I used to have hair on my chest, but it was gone too. I didn’t know when, or why it had happened. All I knew was that even though I used to be a person, a man, I wasn’t any more. I used to do lots of things; I’d mated with women. I’d been in business, but now I couldn’t walk or talk like a person. I had to crawl and whine, and bark. It’s all I knew how to do. That time before was like a dream.

I tried to stand up, but couldn’t get very far before I’d lost my balance and got dizzy. No, puppies stay on the floor. Puppies crawl. Oh God, what was happening to me? No, what had already happened to me? How does a person just open their eyes, and know they aren’t human? How does that happen? I still looked like a person, but looks didn’t change the truth. An involuntary whine of fear escaped me at that moment as if to punctuate my non-humanness.

No, this isn’t real, I thought desperately. I don’t want to be a puppy! Please no, I was meant to be a person. I don’t want to be this. Of course I didn’t say any of that, just thought it. Not even in words really, but just mental pictures, and feelings. I sobbed out loud, and was startled to feel tears rolling down my cheeks. I reached up to wipe them away, and realized that I couldn’t open my paw anymore. No, not paw it’s my... Oh no, what is it called? I have to remember. Not paw though! It’s definitely not a paw. Anyway, I couldn’t open it up anymore. It used to open up, and I could do things with it. Pick things up, and make my front toes wiggle and curl around things. Front toes? That doesn’t sound right either. I’m probably just being paranoid. What else would they be called?

My thoughts were interrupted as the door opened and he stepped through. I knew him very well, but who was he? I knew who he was now, but who was he before? Now he was the one who was in charge of me. The one who controls me, and makes me do what he wants, and takes care of me. Puppies can’t take care of themselves. My heart sank. No, puppies can’t take care of themselves at all. But who was he before? I don’t think he had always been in charge of me, just like I don’t think I had always been a puppy. But I could no more remember him before he was my Master than I could remember myself before I was a puppy.

I was so ashamed to have him looking at me. Seeing that I wasn’t a person anymore. Seeing him watch me, and know what I was. I wanted to die. I wished he would stop looking at me, and now what? He’s smiling at me. Oh why is he doing this to me? Why is he doing this to me? I weighed this question, and suddenly realized that it meant much more than I thought. I realized that it was he who had made me be a puppy; he who had taken away my right and ability to be a person.

It enraged me, and humiliated me even more that this was his doing. But what could I do? How does one change what they are? I looked at him, and he was smiling an amused smile at me. I crumbled, and lowered my face unable to look at him anymore; the weight of my shame pushing me to the ground.

He slapped his knees with his hands. “Here boy, come here puppy, come on boy!” He said to me in a jolly but condescending voice, and I hated him for talking to me like that. But how else would he talk to me? He wanted me to come to him, and that’s how you talk to puppies isn’t it? My face felt hot, and my ears burned with humiliation as I tried desperately to fight the urge to go to him. Something about the way he coaxed me, and the sound of him slapping him knees just made me naturally want to go to him despite my torment. I was strong though. I didn’t want to give him the satisfaction of controlling me, and I stayed put. I fixed my paws on the ground, and didn’t move.

He saw that I wasn’t coming to him; that I was fighting it with all my will, and an even more amused smile spread across his face. As he started to dig in him pocket, I began to think, he was in charge of me, but also took care of me. What if I made him mad? How would I eat? When would I get to go potty? Not potty, what’s the real word for it? Oh damn! Why can’t I think of any of these important words? What if I made him angry, and he decided not to feed me? What would I do? Would I starve to death? My resolve was about to break. I was just about to crawl to him when he produced what he had been digging for in his pocket.

I looked at it in horror for a moment. It was a hard rubber chew toy; a red bone, and I was afraid, no panicked to realize that I wanted it. I couldn’t look away from it as he moved it back and forth like a hypnotist with a pocket watch. My eyes were glued to it. I couldn’t look away. I had to have it. Oh God PLEASE let me have it. I forced my gaze to break away from it so I could look up at him face with my big puppy dog eyes; my begging, sad puppy dog eyes.

I crawled very quickly to him, and sat in my most obedient attentive puppy posture. My legs splayed out behind me, my haunches wresting on ankles and my paws placed firmly on the floor in front of me. My puppy peter and balls rested on the cold concrete. I looked up at him, and whined pitifully. I wanted the bone so much I couldn’t stand it.

“Oh you want this?” he said in a very mocking tone of voice. I sat up on my haunches, and let my front paws dangle before my chest. I whimpered louder several times, and considered snatching it out of his hand with my teeth. He was holding it very close to my face. “I shouldn’t let you have it because you have been a bad boy not coming to me when I called. Don’t you know puppies have to come to their Masters when they are called?” he asked. I barked and whined at him desperately, my eyes glued to the chew toy.

He moved the toy behind his back, and my heart stopped. Oh no! “Now I want you to be a very good puppy for Master. I want you to do everything Master says, or I will take this away, and you will never see it again. Do you want that to happen?” he asked. I whined as if I had just lost something dear, and laid my head on the ground. He smiled very broadly. “I didn’t think so.”

The next thing I knew, the bone was on the floor in front of my face, and I snatched it in my teeth. I bit down on it, and was in heaven and hell. I hated this. I didn’t want to be doing it, but I had to chew it. I had to gnaw, and bite, and play with it. It was an absolute compulsion, but it made me sick with shame.

He watched me very amused, and chuckled. “What’s the matter puppy? Can’t stop chewing it even though you want to? Well puppies are ruled by their compulsions don’t you know?” I began to cry as I gnawed at the toy. I had never been addicted to any drug before, but I imagined this was what it was like. To have equal amounts of hate and need at the same time.

He knelt down beside me and started to pet my head. This too was humiliating, but at the same time it was pure ecstasy. The hair stood on the back of my neck, and my whole body tingled. I shivered with pleasure, and the last tear ran down my cheek as I drifted away on a cloud of delight. I could stay like this forever. I didn’t care that I was a dog, this was warm safe comfortable place and I loved it.

Suddenly I was shocked back into reality as the bone pulled out of my teeth. It was a moment before I realized that he had taken it from me and was putting it in a drawer near by. I was horrified. No! He couldn’t do this! I’d die! I whimpered, and then began to growl. This got him attention, and he snapped around. “NO! Bad boy!” he scolded. His voice was so loud, so commanding it almost hurt my brain to hear it.

He took a rope and tied it around my neck and pulled me to a large chair and tied the rope to it. “You’re a bad boy!” he said again and went back out the door he’d come in, leaving me all alone. I sat there on my haunches, looking at the door. Where was he? Had he left me? What was going to happen to me? I needed him; I really wanted him. He talked to me; he smiled at me. He made me feel wanted. I started to whimper, sad that I’d growled at my Master. I couldn’t imagine going against his voice. Whatever it ordered I must do. I’m sorry Master. Please come back! Please! I began to call to him to come back and my voice rose in a long, drawn-out, pitiful howl.

After a long time, the door opened and he came back in the room. I was overjoyed and yipped with excitement, rearing up on my haunches and pawing the air with my front paws. I wiggled my rear end with joy I was so happy to see him again. When he saw my reaction to him, he softened and was all sweetness and smiles again. “You’re going to be such a good puppy. I’m so glad I have you now,” he said, patting me on the head as I licked his leg and hand. He saw my rump wiggling back and forth and gave me a playful swat. “I can see that I need to get puppy a tail. Every puppy should have a tail!” he said. I tried again desperately to think of who he was. I knew him very well, but he hadn’t always been this. I hadn’t always been this to him. How long ago had he changed into this all-powerful being? Or was it that I’d changed into a powerless creature? I didn’t know and thinking about it made my headache.

“Let me give you something else to chew on. Maybe you were weaned too early and need something to satisfy your need, poor puppy.” And he patted my head condescendingly. Then he pulled down the front of his pants and pulled out his peter. But it wasn’t at all like my little puppy peter; it was big and hairy and stiff. “Come here boy!” he said and I had to go to him because I wanted it so bad and I wanted to please him so bad. I don’t know why; I don’t understand it. I’d never had a man’s peter in my mouth before, but I needed to have it. He held it in his hand and patted his leg. “C’mon. Up boy!” I sat up on my haunches, my front paws dangling against my chest and opened my mouth. I looked at it hungrily and my mouth watered. “Good boy,” he cooed and put his peter in my mouth. “Now you can suck on it. That’s a good puppy.” I sucked and sucked, trying to relieve my need. I licked its shiny red knob and licked at the slit where a wonderful salty fluid came out. As I did, my puppy peter began to get harder and longer and bumped up against my trim belly. “This will be a nice snack for my puppy,” he said. “Suck on it now!” and I took it in my mouth and sucked hard. After some time, I was beginning to get tired and started to whine. “It won’t be long puppy. Just a little more.” Soon, his peter throbbed in my mouth and my puppy mouth was filled with a bitter salty liquid that I swallowed quickly. I wanted it and didn’t want him to take it away from me like he had my chew toy. So I swallowed it and licked his peter clean to get every drop.

“Good boy!” he said. “Now sit! I still need to name you, and I can’t decide yet.” My face turned red at this. Need to name me? I have a name. I’ve always had a name it’s... It’s... Well, he knows it. Why is he saying he has to name me? You can’t name someone who’s already named. Can you?

“Rover is my favorite so far, but it’s just such a classic dog name that lots of the other masters are sure to name their puppies Rover too.” I almost threw up at the realization that if he named me that I’d have to answer to it. I’d have to constantly acknowledge that my name was in fact Rover. This can’t be. He can’t call me that please!

“Of course, there’s Fido and Rex too, but they have the same problem. I don’t want ten doggies perking up and coming to me every time we’re the park and I call your name now do I?” My stomach churned at the thought. He was going to name me something awful. Some stupid demeaning name that degraded me constantly, and I couldn’t do anything about it. And what was that about the park? He was going to take me to the park? He’d take me outside like this? Where people could see me?

“But don’t worry, Master has already come up with the answer.” He produced a brown leather collar with big black letters on it. I could see them clearly, but couldn’t read it. For a moment I wondered if it was an other language or something, but the characters were far too familiar for that. The plain fact was I couldn’t read any more.

“Oh I’m sorry, I forgot doggies can’t read.” He said as he buckled it in place around my neck. “It says ‘Bobo’. Your name is Bobo.” I died a small death inside at hearing this. “I know it sounds kind of funny, like a clown, but I think it’s cute too. You look like a Bobo to me, and so you are.”

The strangest thing was that every time he said the word Bobo, my attention sprang to him. My eyes fixed on him and for a few moments I couldn’t look away. I could hardly hear anything else, and briefly it seemed like the rest of the world had blurred some and become dim. Whenever he said my name, it was like he had a leash connected to my mind and he’d just yanked it hard. I was incapable of ignoring it, and every time I looked at him, I knew it was as if I were saying. “Yes, my name is Bobo, and I am a dog.” Every time he said my name “Bobo”, I forgot a little bit more of “before”. “Before” was fading away. I wanted to die. I felt like I was dying, but I knew that my new life was just beginning.