The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gary’s Magical Hypno Hole!

Hey guys! If you like my stories, reach out to me at and let me know.

Rick was both excited and nervous to meet his new personal trainer. He came highly recommended by several of his bros. They said he had a secret motivational tool that turned the whole thing into a sort of medatation session. The results spoke for themselves, his friends were way less stressed out and making impressive strides in their fitness routines.

The address the trainer had given him when setting up the appointment brought him to a rather rundown part of town. There were three storage garages, standing by the far right door was a lean scruffy dude in a black hoodie and blue gym shorts. He was taking a drag on a blunt and watching Rick get out of the car silently. Rick made his way over to him and said he was looking for the personal training place.

“Yeah you found it bro,” the guy said, “Name’s Gary.” Rick looked him over, had some muscle tone but wasn’t particularly ripped. His long brown hair formed a loose mullet and he had a short beard on a lean face. Gary held his hand out and Rick shook it, the strength of the grip surprising Rick. Gary took another hit off the blunt and put it in an ashtray before opening the door. “Ok my dude, you ready to get started?” He asked.

“Yeah lead the way,” Rick replied. Gary opened the door and Rick entered into a room filled some freeweights, an overturned bucket, a few mats on the concrete floor, a pull up bar, and weight rack and bench. Altogether, not much you wouldn’t find in your average guy’s basement.

“So your buddy Dalton says you’re having a hard time staying focused, that right?” Gary said.

“Yeah,” Rick answered, “I just have too much going on and every time I get into a workout I start thinking about shit and getting distracted and its killing my form.” Gary nodded at him, taking his hoodie off.

“For sure dude, I feel that.” Under the hoodie Gary was wearing a white Tshirt that had been cut just above the navel, showing his firm stomach with a light smattering of hair forming a trail down into the gym shorts. “So how we do things here is pretty simple. No machines, no fancy tricks. I got a series of pretty simple workouts that you gotta barrel through with me. We do it staggered. Meaning I’ll lead with the first exercise, and you watch my form closely. Then I’ll move onto the next one and you’ll start the one I just did. That way you’ll get a good look at how I do it and you can try to copy me. I’ll be giving you encouragement and feedback how to be better. You ready to go dude?” Rick nodded and Gary gave a big grin.

“Ok buddy, we’re starting with sit-ups. Watch closely, I’m gonna do as many as I can in a minute.” He hit a timer button on his phone and began doing sit-ups furiously. They were basic elbow to knee, but his form was undeniably solid and his movements were almost graceful. Rick closely studied how he moved until the timer went off.

“Ok bro, right there where I was. Same mat. Now I’m gonna do bucket squats and you gotta watch closely. You gotta get as close as you can without touching the bucket. This is all about control. Get as close as you can to it. Make sure you focus on how close I get to it.” He hit the timer button again and Rick began doing the sit-ups. It seemed to happen that every time he came up, Gary squatted down. The waistband of Gary’s shorts had come down a little bit, showing some of the crack of his ass. Rick wanted to tell him to pull them up but he was so focused on trying to get his form right and crank out the sit-ups that he didn’t bother. But a few more in and the shorts sunk lower and lower. And the lower Gary’s shorts sunk, the more of his ass became visible to Rick. Each time Rick would come up from a sit-up, and would be a foot away from more and more of Gary’s ass. It surprisingly didn’t bother Rick that much. In fact, it gave him a focus point to line his movements up to. He found that it was really easy to just keep staring at Gary’s ass as they moved first apart, then very close to each other. Gary began speeding up his squats, and Rick found himself unconsciously matching pace with him. The timer went off and Rick half snapped out of it.

“Ok bro that was really good, but I didn’t really get the workout I needed showing you the form. Here I got it,” He said, moving the bucket aside, “lay under the mat and I’ll do the squats over you. You can see how my legs move and my stance works.” Rick didn’t think about it, he just laid down on the mat. He felt kind of stupid but couldn’t understand why. Gary grinned and stood over him and began squatting. He never did pull his shorts back up, and every time he stood back up from the squats some more of the shorts pulled down. Gary was squatting very low now, and Rick at this point could see part of his asshole. His ass had a light smattering of hair around it, and the top bit of his asshole was pink and tight looking. The second Rick saw it, he felt his dick twitch. Gary stood back up and squatted down again, more of his hole showing. Rick’s cock began to twitch some more. Gary was chattering the whole time, “That’s it bro watch how my ass flexes when I dip down. Watch my ass get so close to your face without touching it. That’s how you know its good technique bro,” He said. “Here, why don’t you get a better look. You really gotta see what muscles I’m using for this one.” And pulled his shorts all the way down. Rick tried to complain but Gary immediately plunged downward, his entire hole now right in Rick’s face. As Gary squatted, the hole puckered. Rick felt some wetness on the front of his cut-off sweats and realized his cock was hard and leaking furiously. His surprise quickly vanished along with any other half-formed thought as Gary’s mesmerizing hole came crashing back towards him again.

“Ok bro this time we’re gonna hold it steady. I’m gonna hold this squat as low as I can. Make sure you get a good look ok?” And he squatted down just a half-inch away from Rick’s nose. Gary’s asshole seemed to pucker in the form of a spiral. As Gary flexed his hole, it moved back and forth slightly.

“Oh yeah bro,” Gary said, grinning wickedly, “Forgot to mention, My ass hypnotizes anyone who stares at it too long. So if you don’t want to get caught by it you better look away now.” Rick tried to move but he couldn’t. He couldn’t even blink. He found that no part of his body seemed able to obey him anymore. He could only stare into Gary’s beautiful asshole. Rick had fucked plenty of chicks, and had seen plenty of beautiful girl’s naked. But something about Gary’s lean, muscular and hairy ass seemed to enthrall him.

“Seriously bro I’m warning you, if you don’t stop looking you’re gonna try to be licking it in a minute.”

Licking it.

The thought had never occurred to Rick, but now it seemed like all he wanted to do. Of course, how could a perfect asshole like this not be kissed? He found himself raising his head slightly, his arms moving on their own to grab Gary’s hips. Rick moved in and gently kissed Gary’s hole. He was a teenager experiencing his first kiss with a girl, he was a college dude making out with his first serious girlfriend. He had never wanted to kiss anything more in his life. His kiss became harder, more passionate. He began working his tongue on it, tasting the salty sweat of his ass cheeks and working his tongue lovingly and decisively over Gary’s hole.

“Thought so bitch,” He said, “You’re just like your other dipshit friends. They thought they were so big and tough and now they’re just slaves to my ass. Go on you fucking wimp, tell my sweaty asshole how much you love it.” And then pressed his butt firmly over Rick’s face.

“You’re beautiful. I love you, you’re the only thing I’ve ever loved in my whole miserable life, I exist only to worship your beauty and power. I live only for your pleasure, I am powerless against your glory.” Were all things Rick said, but all Gary heard was fervent mumbling as his new slave tried to speak and eat him out at the same time. Gary felt his cock throb harder and harder.

“Ok, time to give my new dildo a test drive,” Gary said, taking off Rick’s sweatpants and showing his rock hard cock. Rick was about seven inches, uncut, and outrageously thick. Rick had measured it once and found it to be just under seven inches around. Gary smiled widely and grabbed a little bit of lube out of his bag, greased up his new slave’s cock, and knelt over it.

“You’re going to be my favorite new toy Slave. Isn’t that right?”

“Yes Sir,” Rick answered, his eyes glazed and his mind more or less gone at this point, “I am your favorite new toy.”

“Good Slave,” Gary said, and sat on the fat dick. Rick gasped, he had never felt anything so good in his life. Gary’s muscular ass gripped his cock as his foreskin leveraged his girthy head into his new Master. Gary let the head roll in and hovered there for an agonizing eternity. Rick wanted to grab the man and plunge him all the way down, but his body and soul were no longer his own. His body lay there, his face blank and expressionless. The only part of him that seemed to be alive was his penis. Gary spit in Rick’s face and sank all the way down onto the thick cock. The feeling of bottoming out in the hot muscled asshole was a bliss that nothing in his life had ever come close to rivaling. He immediately felt his dick thicken as he prepared to cum, but it never came. Gary rose up slowly and fell back down all the way onto the cock. Again, and again, faster and faster Gary plunged his new toy deep inside of himself. Rick was trapped on the verge of orgasm, but couldn’t actually finish. The pleasure and intensity tore his mind apart. All of who he was, all of what he remembered about himself seemed to disappear as Gary’s lean muscular body bounced obscenely on his dick. After what felt like forever, Gary finally cried out, jet after jet of cum blasting Rick in the face and mingling with his Master’s spit. Gary’s orgasm made his hole clench with an iron grip around his dick, and it seemed to be milking his cock. After a couple of thrusts into him, Rick finally let go. It felt like every drop of cum he’d ever made in his life somehow flooded right out of him and into his Master’s hole. The orgasm was so overwhelming that he felt it fry his brain. Gary slowly pulled the dick out of him and stood up, looking down at his new Thrall. Rick lay there, dazed and brainless, his thick cock still dribbling out cum onto his thigh. It’d be a few minutes before his brain put itself back together just enough for Gary to begin reprogramming him the way he liked, and then they’d get to the real workout.

Rick would tell his friends about his new favorite personal trainer, and Rick, for what its worth, would become Gary’s favorite dildo for a while. Sure he’d become a brainless idiot whose only redeeming quality is between his legs, but Gary did warn him about the Hypnohole. It wasn’t his fault he didn’t listen.