The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The games people play.

Cp 2020 on post op pain meds should never be allowed into a discussion of ‘Doll House’ versus ‘Forbidden Science’. The result is as follows if someone rolls enough ones so their character loses almost all situational awareness rolls.

Still most of retain enough awareness to keep track of where the games end and life begins.

Amaranth – Once you know, you never go back.
* * *

The main party on the beach has been quiet for hours, the moon is low on the horizon and dawn is still a distant threat no one waking takes seriously. In the distance, the sounds of couples celebrating the dark provided privacy can be heard if one listens. Not even the barest hint of light is visible over the gently lapping atlantic spring. Like beaches everywhere going back as far as you want to go this one welcomes the rendezvous of the young for mating, faux or not, tonight is no exception.

Brian stares incredulous at Nikki just laying there in the last shreds of moonlight. Seven hours ago they had been playing a friendly game of poker off to one side of the main party. As the drinks got harder so did the poker, as she became more and more drunk her game got worse while her focus on him became more intense. They have been dating for a few months now and were getting over the whole new to college thing with each other. While they had made out a lot and petted on each other fondly neither had tried seriously for more than second base, the single try for third had left them feeling a little awkward. She was from a small town just outside of New York, was a little city wise and a little country wise. He is from a little town in Indiana that even the mapping services over looked, so much for google earth. Both graduated with solid B’s and a burning desire to be somewhere else with their lives. They both liked the idea of the bondage scene a little but were unsure of just how much, though the occasional role in game was a fun icebreaker for an evening of play. Her love of gregorian music went with his like of harmony, rhythm and blues.

Five hours ago Brian noticed her focussing more and more on his voice as he attempted to distract her by crooning as he talked. Enjoying her attention and enjoyment of his singing he began interspersing short songs between hands of poker and encouraging her to relax thinking tonight might be a good night to see what she really wanted from a relationship. After a while her he noticed her tracking his movements slower while her face took on a dreamy expression. Fascinated he tried to talk her into relaxing more, she did.

Three hours ago she had patiently if mechanically counted slowly from 1 to 10,000 for him while he desperately looked up everything he could find about hypnosis on his laptop, ‘Thank god for cellular modems.’ he thought. Getting lost in clinical information he finally settled on fetish sites since they at least tried to present things in a balanced and coherent way. He finally settled on an archive dedicated to mind control called appropriately enough M C Stories. Dismissing the obvious fantasy stuff he soon found a number of stories dedicated to control games theory. Deciding he wanted a playmate not a dominated sub he began slowly by using deepening exercises with Nikki. She responded well, easily going deep enough into trance for him to work with.

Still not sure of his footing Brian decided to continue as though they were still playing the game of poker she had finally drifted of during. The best part for him starting out was that although she was technically asleep, she was also responding to him by talking back and would move around if requested. As best he could tell almost none of her mental defenses were up and the rest were weak with her like this. Talking her through deepening exercises, she rapidly descended further into a far deeper trance under his guidance. It took less than an hour for her respond to his order numbing her hand, leaving her unresponsive when he pinched it. Once coordination had been achieved, he had her taste pure water when he gave her several glasses of brandy to drink. Forcing her body to stay physically relaxed while he worked on her let him take his time. Since the game had been a sort of half ice breaker, half excuse for one of them to ‘Lose’ and have to let the other do something he decided continuing the game was a great idea.

Continuing the analogy of a game he began verbally dealing the cards for them. Since he obviously controlled the cards, he won more hands than he lost. Since he had already been able to massage her breasts while petting, though only once bare, he went for the long game instead of instant gratification. Convincing her to play a variation on strip poker, he based on access in the future not clothing right now. Though it took an hour to win her shirt enough times, she agreed he could remove later if he desired and she would allow him. It took only another thirty minutes to repeat the idea with her bra and an embarrassed Nikki agreed he could remove her bra if he desired later as well. As of an hour ago she not only agreed to him doing this more than once, she had actually demonstrated her sportsmanship by removing them by removing and replacing them several times in a row at his request. After that he made her play topless for a while until he had won enough times she agreed he could feel her breasts later if he wanted, even bare. It left her feeling kind of resigned since he had such a large credit to work off he could play at will for quite a while, so she saw no problem showing him what he could have anyway. He finally convinced her that she should just let him play as much as he wanted whenever he wanted since he had won so often anyway. She agreed, even going so far as to say he could remove her shirt and bra himself if he asked politely or she would if he desired.

Following some odd yet compelling advice in some stories he still took no immediate advantage of her acquiescence leaving her aroused yet unfulfilled. Silently filming her going topless on request and redressing multiple times in a row demonstrating his control for the camera, he saved the tape for later reinforcement. Determined not to drive Nikki away Brian made no direct attempt to get her out of her pants, he just wanted her to stay relaxed. Now he faced a dilemma, since he ran the game totally, he continued to win most of the hands and she was well behind and looking for a way to gain some more credit.

“Nikki,” Brian asks, “Do you want to quit or keep playing?”

“Keep playing.” Nikki answers slowly.

“I can stake you again but what do you have to trade?”

“Yes.” Nikki slurs not quite keeping up.

“Yes what?” Brian asks wondering of this it is worth keeping playing since he could do whatever he wanted for now.

“Sorry,” Nikki drawls, “Yes play. No give up.”

“Do you want to play another hand?”

“Sure, there yours,” Nikki gets out with a smile, “Stake me.”

“Huh?”

“Hands, yours, stake me.”

“You want to trade me your hands?”

“Sure,” Nikki laughs, “Hands are useful, they can get my shirt and bra for you if you like or do something else.”

“Ok Nikki, I get your hands you get a stake.”

“Okie Dokie,” She grins dreamily, “They are officially yours.”

Brian takes his time, he gives it an hour but eventually Nikki is broke once more. He amuses himself as he waits for her to decide what she wants to do by ordering her hands to give him her shirt and bra

though he continues to not touch her at all.

“Nikki,” Brian says calling her name to focus her for a moment, “Do you want to play or quit?”

“Play, is fun.”

“Ok,” Brian agrees, “You are broke again so if you want play, you need a stake. Do you have anything you want to trade?”

“Umm” Nikki muses.

“Tell you what Nikki. Since I already have your shirt, your bra, access to play with your breasts and control of your hands, how about I get your mouth so I can have it always smile.”

“Okie Dokie. My mouth is yours, enjoy.” Nikki drawls with a sloppy grin.

Another hour passes as Brian ‘Wins’ more hands than he ‘Loses’. When she is completely broke he continues his gambit.

“Ok Nikki,” Brian says firmly, “Games over, I win.”

“You win.” Nikki agrees.

“I won your shirt.”

“You won my shirt.” Nikki agrees.

“So I can reach into or remove your shirt if I want.”

“You can reach into or remove my shirt if you want.”

“I won your bra.”

“You won my bra.”

“So I can reach into or remove your bra if I want.”

“You can reach into or remove by bra of you want.”

“I won access to your breasts.”

“You won access to my breasts.” Nikki agrees.

“So I have access to your breasts.”

“You have access to my breasts.”

“I can access your breasts when they are covered.”

“You can access my breasts when they are covered.”

“I can access your breasts when they are bare.”

“You can access my breasts when they are bare.”

“I can access your breasts anytime I want.”

“You can access my breasts anytime you want.”

“I can access your breasts as much as I want.”

“You can access my breasts as much as you want.”

“You don’t mind me accessing your breasts at all.”

“I don’t mind you accessing my breasts at all.”

“You enjoy me playing with your breasts.”

“I enjoy you playing with my breasts.”

“I won your smile.”

“You won my smile.”

“So I won your mouth.”

“So you won my mouth.” Nikki agrees after a moment.

“So I can have your mouth do what I want.”

“So you can have my mouth do what you want.”

“I won it all fair and square.”

“You won it all fair and square.”

“Everything I do with them is normal.”

“Everything you do with them is normal.”

“So you will think nothing of it.”

“So I will think nothing of it.”

“They will obey me.”

“They will obey you.”

“It is normal that they do.”

“It is normal that they do.”

“Good girl, do you enjoy feeling like this Nikki?”

“Yes.”

“When you are like this it is almost like you are someone else isn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“This other person you almost are, she doesn’t mind obeying me does she?”

“Uh,” Nikki hesitates for a moment then agrees, “No.”

“She even likes it doesn’t she?”

“Um, I guess.”

“She is real Nikki, her name is Nicole. I need you to drift away for a while so Nicole and I can talk. She will call you when it is time to return, is that Ok?” Brian says establishing the presence of another persona

“Yes.”

“Let Nicole talk to me then Nikki, I’ll talk to you soon.”

“Ok,” Nikki says then her face becomes less relaxed and her eyes focus on Brian.

“Hello Nicole.”

“Hello.” Nicole says sleepy but coherent.

“I have some tasks for you.”

“Ok.”

“Stand up.” She does.

“Undress.” Brian orders, then watches fascinated as Nicole unlike Nikki obeys him without hesitation or thought. This part of the game is unexpected but enjoyable.

Brian spends some minutes looking at his girlfriend in the nude for the first time. Pictures are easy to take since Nicole unlike Nikki just does what he says without thinking about it. As he runs his hands over her breasts he feels them responding, Brian is amazed as Nicole just stands there while he gently massages then suckles before exploring the rest of her. He stops short of fully penetrating her with his fingers because he wants to leave no firm sensation behind. The knowledge that he could have her here and now threatens to overwhelm Brian as he slides his hands over her bare buttox then down her legs. The thought of just how ‘His’ Nicole is nearly brings him off by itself. The knowledge that he could just spread her legs or now that he thinks of it have her spread them nearly undoes his self control. Unable to fully resist playing he explores her buttox more before gently sliding his finger in behind just far enough to get a reaction from her, it is not a rejection. Leaving the one finger in place he slides his other hand around front gently entering just the tiniest bit. After a bit of searching he finds that little spot the ladies like so much. After working front and rear together for less than a minute Brian senses a warmth spreading around his fingers in front as her body responds to his ministrations.

“You like this Nicole.” Brian orders firmly.

“I like this.” The enthralled Nicole responds.

“You will return on my command.”

“I will return on your command.”

“When I and only I call you.”

“When you and only you call me.” Nicole pants.

“When I say to Nikki ‘Nikki Nikki Nicole’”

“When you say to Nikki ‘Nikki Nikki Nicole’”

“You will return and obey me.”

“I will return and obey you.”

“Good girl.” Brian says working that little spot harder as he searches for the lessor one as well.

“You will always obey me.” Brian orders watching her nipples distend as he feels her body tremble in the first tremor of pre orgasm.

“I will always obey you.” Nicole agrees. Brian has judged her reactions well, He is able to take a nipple in his mouth and suckle just as Nicole orgasms while agreeing. Switching breasts periodically, he keeps her at the edge of climax as long as he can then orders her to obey him always again just as she starts down. As she agrees he tries to trigger it again, he fails but only barely, Nicole is none the less his to do with as he pleases.

Using the last of his flagging self control Brian orders Nicole to redress then call Nikki back. Nikki returns to the after glow and deftly removes her shirt and bra for Brian then re dons it and removes it again several times in succession before Brian finally decides what he wants to do.

“Nikki,” Brian says to his topless entranced girlfriend, “I have some orders for your hands in the morning.”

“Ok.”

“As soon as you wake up in the morning they are to remove your shirt and bra. Since I can remove them if I want anyway there is no problem.”

“As soon as I wake up in the morning they are to remove my shirt and bra, there is no problem.” Nikki echoes.

“Good girl, Now then once they have done that they will place my hands on your bare breasts. Since I can access your breasts covered or bare there is no problem.”

“Once they have done that they are to place your hands on my bare breasts, there is no problem.”

“Then they are to uncover my manhood.”

“Then they will uncover your manhood.”

“And massage it erect.”

“And massage it erect.”

“Now I have an order for your smile, it will engulf my manhood and be joyous with it.”

“My smile will engulf your manhood and be joyous with it.”

“Then your mouth will swallow its celebration and want more later.”

“Then my mouth will swallow its celebration and want more later.” Nikki echoes hollowly.

“Nikki if I wanted you strip would you?”

“No.”

“I thought not. In the morning the only thing worth remembering consciously is that you fell asleep or passed out playing poker with me and I was winning a lot. Do you understand.”

“Yes.”

“Your subconscious will remember and obey though.”

“My subconscious will remember and obey though.”

“Do you like feeling like this?”

“Yes.”

“Then I will tell you what, if you let me I can bring you back here later, would you like that?”

“Yes.”

“Good girl, then I want you to leave yourself a note somewhere under your conscious mind where your waking self will never find it but your subconscious will, can you do that?”

“Yes, I think so.”

“Excellent. That note will contain the instruction that whenever I and only I say ‘Beddy bye Niiki Time’ you return to this state just as you are now. However since you want to enjoy this state each time you return it will a little deeper then you were before, forever going deeper each time. Can you do that.”

“Yes.”

“Good Girl, now put that note somewhere your subconscious mind can’t miss it. Are you done?”

“Yes.” Nikki replies still a little lost in the after glow.

“Redress,” Brian orders, “Then curl up in the bedroll and go to sleep until sunrise letting nothing disturb your sleep so you awaken rested. You will know what to do in the morning without thinking about it and everything will be fine.”

Brian watches as Nikki redresses and prepares herself for bed slowly and methodically. Part of him regrets not taking advantage of this chance but the rest of him knows that this could be just the beginning. He sleeps not all that well knowing he could just have some fun and Nikki would never know but instead he looks forward to morning.

Morning is everything he could hope for, he is awoken by Nikki fumbling in their sleeping bag as she removes her shirt and bra before turning over to face him. Though she looks somewhat odd and distracted she raises his hands to her bare breasts, his heart wants to jump out of his chest a she welcomes his touch. The distended nipples and contented look welcome his touch as her hands work their way down him to free his sweat pants before massaging him erect. Unable to believe it worked Brian is stunned into letting go of her breasts as Nikki for the first time in their relationship grasps his manhood and massages him erect. Her face reflects the barest moment of confusion before her head dips below the covers in the bedroll and Brian feels a gentle warmth envelop him below. He is unprepared for the feeling of her tongue.

Before this morning Nikki has refused to discuss all things oral and his other comparisons are lost as she finds her rhythm. Unable to think clearly now, Brian just lays back as his Nikki unknowingly carries out the script he had given her the night before. He feels himself climax and her swallow his celebration and that is the last thing Brian knows for a while. Nikki is a little confused by her actions this morning but vaguely remembers something about Brian winning a lot of hands at poker last night and this feels like right way to start the day so she dismisses it. That evening Nikki finds herself doing a repeat performance to the rhythm of Brian twigging of her nipples this time. Swallowing again she lays back at a loss for why she is doing this but basking in the feeling and aftertaste anyway, the confusion fades after a few minutes as the relaxation settles in.

Over the next few weeks Brian often amuses himself by walking up behind Nikki and either massaging her breasts through her shirt or reaching down from over her shoulder. Once or twice he just unbuttoned her shirt, removed her bra and played. To her own surprise she never objected, Brian having access to her breasts covered or bare anytime he wanted seems normal to her. Thankfully in her mind he did not push for more than she believed he had won in the poker game. Though he enjoyed playing with her a little more often than he should have she thought, she did anything to stop him no matter how much he played.

Numerous times over those weeks he would whisper in her ear to trigger the trance, it never failed to work. Most of the time he simply reassigned her hands the same job over again. Each time she woke the same way the next morning, each time she swallowed and went on her way through the day. It never bothered her that while Brian could never talk her into going down on him normally, she was going down on Brian two or three times a week spontaneously and enjoying it.

It was a month before Brian worked up the nerve to trigger Nicole. Unsure if it would work he got a pleasant surprise when it did. The plastic awareness and mannequin like availability brought him no real pleasure compared to the programmed morning blow jobs. Nicole’s eyes were not dead but bore no life either. After a while he found no pleasure was derived from Nicole, just availability.

Just over a month later Nikki woke on Saturday morning, presented Brian’s hands with her bare breasts she allowed him to suckle then went down on him unprogrammed. Her unconscious had gotten used to his schedule and found she found she actually enjoyed keeping it because of the induced pleasure. A month after that, their relationship finally advanced and they began to explore each others desires with more role playing. Binding became less token though never quite real. To her surprise binding and using him for herself gave as good an orgasm as him binding and using her did for the most part. The unspoken agreement though was oral and straight only, the other was out of bounds.

Eventually getting brave Brian found that when Nikki went down on him on her own she just did the deed and got it over with. When he set it up he could grasp her hair and control her pace any way he liked and she responded without objection. Once they had been having sex for a while Brian triggered Nicole again and smiled as she responded. The readiness of Nicole to obey was still a thrill even with the listless eyes. Her body made up for that most of the time, the ‘most of the time’ part of his time with Nicole led him to a plan for Nikki. While Nikki was fun in her way, Nicole was fun in her own as well and Brian wanted a way to keep both. Nikki was great to live with as a person. Nicole though was an awesome servant. She was a fully functional shower babe, served lunch with perks or would dedicate her entire evening to bringing Brian off with no thought of herself. Sometimes Brian just didn’t want to think and Nicole was great for those times but he had to be careful to make sure Nikki noticed none of the missing time.

On another saturday night as they played poker again, strip this time of course, he got her very drunk again. Once she began drifting he triggered the trance state. After a lot of deepening exercises and assurance she was under deeply Brian resumed the game of poker, this time staking her for access to her buttox. Two hours later he had it, he could access her butt anytime he wanted to feel it and she could no more object to that than any of the rest. Another hour after that he could remove her pants to get to it bare at will, shortly there after she would remove pants and panties for him. After assuring himself of free access he decided to play a little more. Remembering how well the implanted trigger worked with the Nicole persona he had persuaded Nikki existed he decided to do some reinforcing of his own on Nikki.

Posing the entranced Nikki in a wide doorway Brian ordered her to put her arms straight out. Tying her wrists with the same cords they had played gently with before this, he tied her wrists firmly with her arms pulled as far out as they would go after having her spread her legs as far as possible. The advantages of having already slept with her only started with making it easy to strip her, the posing made his job much much easier. With her ankles tied as well, he turned to her neck for his next binding. Retrieving the fur padded collar they played with, he placed it around her neck then threaded the cord through a loop over the doorway. Then with her ankles tied spread, her wrists pulled straight out as far as they would go he pulled the collar tight so her head was as tightly bound as the rest of her, she was totally immobilized.

“You are comfortable like this Nikki.” Brian states as a fact.

“I am comfortable like this.” Nikki murmurs gently in agreement.

“We are playing a game.”

“We are playing a game.”

“I can play with your breasts.”

“You can play with my breasts.”

“I can use your smile.”

“You can use my smile.”

“I can play with your buttox.”

“You can play with by buttox.”

“You are immobilized.”

“I am immobilized.” Nikki agrees.

“Try moving Nikki, no need to panic just try to move so you know you are immobilized.”

“Try to move,” Nikki slurs as she tries to move and naturally can’t, “I am immobilized.”

“Excellent,’ Brian agree as he goes behind her, “Now nikki you will feel something cold for a moment. There is nothing to worry about it is just me playing with your buttox and I can play all I want can’t I?”

“You can play all you want.” Nikki murmurs almost silently as she feels his hands massaging her behind before something cold enters her there then warms.

“Now I am going to explore you some more, that’s ok isn’t it?” Brian orders as he places the waist strap to hold the vibrator in place before moving back to her front.

“It’s ok.” Nikki agrees with some hesitation. She is unsure what she feels but his hands find that one nice spot and her worries are lost in the beginnings of hard arousal, she never really feels the second vibrator enter her in front or him secure to the strap.

“Now nikki I am ready to play our game. I am going to place something in your mouth for it to play with then you will try to stop me from making you climax. If I succeed then I get to have you obey me totally for a while, if I fail then you get to try on me.” Brian orders just before inserting the third vibrator in as far as he can after she agrees.

When he triggers the three vibrators Nikki’s nipples distend instantly, her eyes look almost panicky for a moment before relaxing lost in the waves of feeling the vibrations bring. Smiling he orders her to struggle as hard as she can, then when she knows she can not resist she will orgasm and since he commanded it, he will be in charge. Thumb and forefinger triggering the greater and lesser spots in front he suckles one breast as he massages the other while twigging the nipple. Nikki lasts several minutes before he feels a flush of heat around those two spots below. Nikki’s body shudders in agonizing pleasure unable to move at all, bound by ropes and twisted by pleasure she can’t stop Brian emphasizing and reinforcing that since he controls the orgasm he controls her, or herself from agreeing. As he had read about Brian does his best to keep the climax going while he whispers to her about him now being in control of this state.

“I am in control of this state. Blink if it is true.” Brian orders firmly as he keeps the rhythm as best he can on the writhing girl. After a few seconds Nikki blinks.

“This is my state.” Nikki Blinks after a more seconds.

“I can do as I want with you in this state.” Blink.

“You obey me in this state.” Blink

“It is normal for you to obey me in this state.” Brian orders firmly to enforce his existing controls, Blink

“I can always access your breasts covered or bare even when you are awake.” Blink

“I can order your hands to do what I want even if it is after you are awake.” Blink

“I can order your smile to do what I want even if it is after you awaken.” Blink

“I can access your buttox covered or not even when you are awake.” Blink

“Though I will release the binding on your body you yourself remain bound in this state.” Blink

“I can order you to do anything in this state and you will obey.” Blink

“If you never resist or question any order given in this state then I will not take control of the rest of your waking body. Never resist or question my access to your breasts, having you orally or anally while you are awake and I will leave you in charge of the rest. Resist me and I will take that as well, do you understand?” Blink

“Do you agree?” Blink

“From time to time I will give you orders in this state to do something after you leave it, you will obey those orders.” Blink

“I can return you to this state any time I desire.” Blink

“Whether you want to return or not.” Blink

Increasing his speed Brian then reinforces the existing triggers as her body goes through the cycles of tensing and relaxing, he forces orgasm after orgasm she can’t stop or fight. Tears finally run down her bright red face as she blinks and blinks her agreement, lost beyond thought as Brian programs her to obey him any time she in a trance. Allowing her a few minutes to recover he begins again. Ruthlessly he emphasizes how normal his waking access and control of her is, that no matter how embarrassed she may feel about losing the game, she will honor the conditions of their bet no matter what. He won fairly and she lost just as fairly so now he gets to play with her at his leisure until he releases her. After another hour has passed he sets up another morning blow job she will have no choice except to finish but that he intends to interrupt.

Sure enough just as daylight is streaming in the window Nikki familiarly finds herself removing shirt and bra to do a topless blowjob before opening his sweat pants to massage him erect. His interruption to massage and suckle her breasts is taken as nothing but a pause on the blow job she knows she will complete.

Nikki does not resist when he decides to turn her over on her stomach then drags her hips high enough to play with her buttox. She does nothing as he pulls her sweat pants and panties down exposing her bare behind. What if anything she feels as he lubricates himself with her own juices is not revealed as she stays knelt as posed in front of him while he enters her. Her thoughts if she has any are irrelevant to him as he thrusts into her with all his might.

The power he feels having her allow him to have her is awesome, the fact that he can just take her from behind and all she does is kneel there proves his control since she had said previously that she would never willingly do this. Nikki feels something though, it is not shame but somewhat like it. The fact that she has no will to stop him from doing this to her indicates something but her mind can not make sense of the information it has as she feels him push into her again. Yesterday she would have never even discussed this but after his conditioning last night it seems almost normal, I have to quit playing poker while drunk she thinks then loses the thought as her body shudders in artificially induced pleasure.

Even when he grasps her dangling breasts as handles, she just moves with him as he has her. Only when he withdraws to move forward doggie style is she able to turn over. She hears herself tell him that while she agrees he won the right to have her orally and anally all he wants, the rest is hers to control. The statement startles her but the thought is quickly lost as he fills her mouth again leaving no room for any other thoughts. He may have won the all access pass to her breasts, her hands, her mouth and the right take her anally but the final frontier is hers to control. If he wants that, he needs to give her something first she thinks fiercely to herself confident she is still her own person since she can refuse him that if nothing else.

Brian smiles to himself thinking of Nicole as Nikki responds to him grasping her hair by matching rhythm just as she has been programmed to. Swallowing automatically Nikki feels the same thrill and wonder of what she could she could get him to do before allowing that other. She had bargained away the rest but if he were to have her totally bound when he triggered her climax, then she couldn’t stop him could she? She might not care at the time if it feels good enough so maybe a little play time might not be out of order today. In the mean time though, a deal is a deal, he won fair and square so her hands and mouth respond to his control giving him everything he wants. Inside a small piece of her wonders why but all it can find is to many lost hands of poker to count, so Brian gets an all access pass to most of her. Granted this is just a game they play to pass the time but sometimes it feels so real.