The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This contains mind control sex. If you object to this do not read any further.

(I just wonder why you are even here if you don’t.)

Author’s Note: This story is written for Simon’s Mind Control Archive. You may post it to any site that doesn’t charge. Please acknowledge me as the author and let me know where it is.

* * *

The Game Show

Lindsey looked up from her viewer as her roommate, Marla stormed into the apartment. Marla was an attractive woman standing five foot six with medium length red hair. Normally calm brown eye highlighted her smooth face. Her firm breasts and tight ass drew Lindsey’s eyes even though she had no interest in women that way. Marla threw her school bag to the floor before catapulting her PDA into the next room. Her breast heaved with each breath, and her lightly tanned skinned was red with rage.

“Something up?", Lindsey asked, drawing Marla’s attention.

Marla’s eye snapped around. Lindsey’s six foot one frame was neatly folded into an old stuffed chair. Her long blonde hair feel freely down her back. A comfortable grey sweater did nothing to hide her large breasts, although it did cover her ample rear. “It’s that son of a bitch Eddington!”

Lindsey raised an eyebrow at the uncharacteristic profanity. Returning her gaze to her viewer she asked casually, “And what has that particular piece of Puritan scum done now?”

“He’s had my parents business loan called in,” Marla replied, pacing the living room.

Lindsey looked up in shock. “But their loan was through Meridian Bank!”

“I know, but all the High Families a close. I’m sure he’s behind it.”

Shaking her head Lindsey replied, “Probably.”

“And it gets worse.”

“Oh?”

“I knew my parents could pay back the loan if they had a little time so I dipped into my college loan and tried to bribe the bank manager to lose their paperwork for a few months.”

“How much?”

“I pulled together ten grand. Do you know what the bastard did? He took the money. Then he told me that not only wasn’t he going to lose the paperwork, he told me that I had to come up with another twenty-five grand, or he was going to turn me in for bribery!”

“Eddington got to him. Well the good news is that if you do sleep with him, all the problems will go away.”

The look Marla turned on her roommate was a wonder of outrage, horror, and loathing. Eddington was a five foot two human worm. Bio-sculpting had given him a handsome appearance, but his soul was as twisted as any High Puritan. Only his family connection got women into his bed, though they had failed so far against Marla.

“I’d sooner go to a debtors prison than spend a single minute in his bed. And you know what?” Tiffany said. “He records everything. Gets the woman clear, while he can’t be identified. Then she has to do whatever he says, or it’s off to a rehabilitation center.”

Lindsey shivered. “Just how bad is it, Marla?”

Running out of energy she plopped down in a chair. “Bad. I need one hundred and fifty thousand to pay off my parents loan, ten thousand to repay the money I took out of my loan, and twenty five thousand to pay off that twerp at the bank.”

Lindsay nodded, “So, one hundred and eighty-five. Maybe you should add another sixty to that total to pay off you loan.”

“Yeah right,” Marla countered with a humorless laugh, “and just where am I suppose to get . . .? No. No.”

“No what?", Lindsey asked innocently.

“Whatever you are thinking. The answer is no.”

Puzzled, Lindsey asked, “What makes you think I’m thinking anything?”

“Your expression just then. It was the same one you had when you suggested we rig that water bomb in the pulpit when the District Cardinal visited our church.”

“That was fun, though.”

“Fun. I nearly wet myself when it soaked the Bishop-Senator instead of him. I had a panic attack whenever Public Keeper car went by. The answer is no.”

“There’s this game show . . .”

“Lindsey, no!”

“Would you stop saying that and listen. There’s this game show called Strip Poker. The loser’s get half a million to split between them. That’s two hundred and fifty thousand each, Marla. That’s your parents loan, your, loan and the payoff. With change to spare.”

“Strip Poker? Is that on one of those underground sites you visit? Obviously each hand we lose we take off a piece of clothing. And Just how do we account for two hundred and fifty grand?”

“Yes. Yes. Obviously. And they do that for us. No one will know where the money came from.”

Marla chewed on her bottom lip considering the suggestion. “A half mil to the losers, huh? Just what do the winners get?”

“Oh, they get a half million, too.” Much quieter she continued, “And the losers.”

“What!”

Lindsey sighed. “I said they get the losers. For a week after the game the losers belong to the winners.”

“And how do they do that?”

“Control collars. All the contestants wear them. The winners are given the command pad for the losers collars.”

“That’s . . . that’s illegal.”

Rolling her eyes Lindsey remarked, “So is smoking, unmarried sex, bribery, coercion, and pornography. And yet they all happen, all the time. In fact the higher you go in the Religious Party of America the more they happen. Face facts Marla, this is your only way out.

“And here we are, the final card of our final game. This will decide who our winners are,” announced Dizzy J, the host of Strip Poker.

Marla stood next to Lindsey, fighting her need to fidget. She was confident they were going to win, but it had been a long game. Both teams had started off wearing seven pieces of clothing, and were now down to a single article each. Marla knew that the control collar was active as well. When they had lost the last hand Lindsey had happily stripped down to her teddy, but Marla had been reluctant to lose her bra. Then her body was moving by itself, coyly unclasping the bra, and throwing it to the guys across the stage.

She took another opportunity to look over there. Both of the men were down to their shorts. Briefs for the tall, muscular brunette. Boxers for the shorter red head. Both had deep even tans. The brunette’s heavyset body spoke of a football player or wrestler. Flashing gray eyes spoke of danger. The red head’s leaner frame suggested a man who exercised, but played few sports. Marla though his green eye looked kind.

“Our final question,” continued J, “will decide who chooses the hole card.

“Girls, in what year did the Biblical Congress pass the morality law that banned mini-skirts?”

After a brief conference they answered, “Twenty forty-two.”

“No. Guys?”

“Twenty forty-four.”

“Wrong again. This particular tragedy happened in twenty thirty-nine. Girls, which card do you want?”

“Well take the second card, J,” Lindsey answered.

“Alright, Vanessa will add the second card to your pair of aces and pair of queens. The guys will get the first card to go with their eight, seven, six, and four of hearts.”

Vanessa, a seven foot blonde sporting a thong bikini and stiletto heels placed the cards as directed.

“Now, I want to see what these girls have got. Vanessa?”

The woman turned the card over to reveal a third ace. The audience groaned.

“Ouch guys. The only thing that’s going to save you bacon is a straight. Vanessa?”

With agonizing slowness she turned over the final card. Marla’s heart seemed to stop as the five of hearts was exposed.

“By the gods,” exclaimed Dizzy J, “it’s a straight flush! The guys win. The guys win.” Looking directly at the camera he finished, “And that’s our show for this week. We’ll let the guys pick up their prizes and have some hard earned fun. Good night.

Marla desperately wanted to hide. After the camera had gone off the guys had been handed the command pads for the collars the girls wore and Marla had become a passenger in her own body . Which ever one had hers had immediately blinded her. She sensed when her body had walked off the stage and gotten dressed. Then she had been walked out of the studio and into some vehicle. Soon after she was walking again. She had opened a door and entered something, maybe an apartment. Then she had taken the clothes off and just stood there. She could hear someone moving around in another room.

Suddenly Marla was in control of her body again. The red head was standing in front of here admiring her body. Her looked into her eyes. “I thought that we have a drink first, then get down to some fun,” he said as he handed her a glass.

“Can we sit down?", Marla asked.

His green eyes sparkled. “Of course.” He led her to a couch.

“I don’t know about you, but my prize money is already spent. As soon as it comes in I’ll let you take care of what you need to.”

“Thanks.” Marla took a sip from the glass and chocked.

The red head reached over and smacked her back. “Easy there. That’s rum.”

“Isn’t that illegal?", she asked before she blushed. She was sitting, nude, in a strangers apartment, with a control collar on her neck, what was one more crime.

He leaned back and nodded. “Yep. And if the stuff wasn’t so blasted expensive, maybe I could afford good stuff. Now, come over here and undress me.”

Marla looked at him in surprise, hesitating.

“Come on,” he said, waving the command pad at her, “or I’ll use this.”

She got up and went over to him. Slowly, hesitantly, she removed his clothes. When he was nude as well he ran a hand over her breasts, sending a shiver through her.

“Nervous?", he asked kindly.

Marla nodded.

“Why?”

“My first time,” she confessed.

He looked at her in shock, “You’re kidding!”

Marla shook her head, tears forming in the corner of her eyes. She found herself blurting out everything that had led to the point. When she finished he just looked at her.

“Well, if this is your first time, we should make everything perfect.” He took a few moments with the command pad. Then Marla’s body was moving. She walked into his bedroom and laid down on the bed. She lay on her back with her hips at the edge of the bed and her legs held wide. With a wicked grin the man knelt between her legs and began to eat her. An involuntary gasp escaped her. She had rarely thought about oral sex, and never expected to experience it. Now she found that every movement of his tongue sent shivers up her spine. In no time she was enjoying her first climax.

The red head continued through two more climaxes before he stood up. Her eyes were drawn to his fully enlarged member. She found herself rolling over on the bed, making room for him. When he laid down she climbed on top of him. She guided his member to the entrance of her vagina and slowly lowered herself down. He reached up and caressed her breasts. Slowly at first, and then faster she moved up and down. She felt incredible, filled as she was. Then he stiffened with a grunt, she felt his seed shot into her, triggering another climax.

Nearly overloaded with sensations she thought they were done. Instead she found herself on her hands and knees as he came up behind her. His hands massaged her clit and vagina sending more pleasure coursing through her. Then he was rubbing her juices around her anus. Through the haze that was engulfing her mind she wondered what he was doing. When his member came to rest there, she knew. It was enough to clear her mind. She tried to bolt out from under him, but her body ignored her. With a slow, deliberate stroke he entered. Marla grimaced in discomfort. He pulled out, and pushed in again, moving deeper each time. Once she was fully penetrated he began a regular rhythm. She was surprise as the discomfort first eased, and then became pleasure. With one hand on her breast, rocking her back and forth, and the other fingering her clit he soon had her climaxing again. He came right after her, and they both collapsed on the bed.

When he rolled off of her, Marla found herself taking him into her mouth. His semi-hard member soon stiffened. When it was firm she worked it down her throat. She looked into his eyes and saw his happy smile. His hand fondled her breast, rolling and pinching her hardened nipple. Finally he was shooting his load down her throat. She quickly cleaned him, then laid with her head on his stomach, and fell asleep. AFTERWARD:

Marla was pacing in her apartment. She had paid everyone and surprisingly, Eddington was leaving her alone. Everything should have been perfect,, but it wasn’t. No mater how hard she tried, she couldn’t forget the week she had spent with Justin. That first night had been but a taste of the week. He had kept her nude whenever they were in the apartment, but he had taken he out often. She had several new outfits in her closet from him. He had been kind and gentle, but every time they had had sex, he had used the command pad. He told her it was to make sure everything was perfect, but she suspected he had enjoyed controlling her. The question was, how much of her pleasure had been from the collar and how much from knowing that he did control her. She looked down at her finances on the PDA. Five thousand. That could be just enough.

Justin turned of the 3D and went into his kitchen. His week with Marla had ended three months ago. But it seemed like yesterday. He had played games with other women, but none had enjoyed it as much as she had. It was enough that he had even considered asking her to stay around. But he hadn’t wanted to push it. His door bell rang.

Answering the door he found Marla on his doorstep, wearing an overcoat. The hood was pushed back, and he could just see the collar she was wearing. She handed him a command pad, then wordlessly step into the apartment.

THE END

* * *