The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Game

Author’s Note: The “blink” induction was taken from a great Hypno S story called “My Cousin the Hypnotist”. I am a big fan of his work and he was good enough to allow me to take one of his inductions right from his story. Thanks!

Denise felt like she needed to watch over Vanessa. She had never met her husband Steve, but he definitely travelled a lot. Denise seemed so sweet, but very lonely. The two thirty-somethings had met at the gym. They and a few other people from the spinning class had become friends, often spending a few hours at the “juice bar” connected to the gym. The work out center sort of had its own social scene that Vanessa was becoming a part of.

It wasn’t long before they were making plans for get-togethers outside of the gym. The hot to trot divorcee, Shaylee, invited Denise and Vanessa to a dinner party one Saturday night. Steve was travelling, and Denise was able to get her husband to stay with the kids. It was exciting for the two wives to go somewhere and meet all these cool, artistic metropolitan people that Shaylee knew. There must have been twenty five people in Shaylee’s oversized house. She admitted that she didn’t know them all, and seemed to revel in her free-wheeling single life.

The night went on and the wine continued to flow. Somewhere in conversation it came up that on of the guests, a friend of a friend named Maxwell was a hypnotist.

“I thought you were in fashion wholesale” his friend Dave interjected.

“I am, the business has been in my family for generations. Hypnosis is my own passion. I do both stage shows and hypnotherapy.”

“I don’t believe in hypnosis. I think it is all junk.” Karla, another of Shaylee’s friends blurted out.

“Me neither” Vanessa added. Maxwell seemed to ignore Karla’s comment, but focused on Vanessa’s.

“Don’t knock it ‘till you’ve tried it.” He said with a devious smile. Denise took note.

“Oh I can’t be hypnotized.” Vanessa said.

“Really. Why are you so sure?” he prodded her.

“Well a girlfriend once tried it on me, and it didn’t work.” she explained.

“So you don’t think me, being a professional, would do any better?”

“No. She was psych major so she’s good at it.” Vanessa said. Denise could tell by the way she was talking that she had enjoyed a bit too much wine.

“Well then why don’t you let me give it a shot anyway?”

“What?”

“Why not the worst I can do is fail right? Besides if you can’t be hypnotized, you can’t be hypnotized. Right?”

“Oh yes, a demonstration. That would be fantastic Maxwell!” Shaylee exclaimed. She knew that was the sort of thing that would make a party memorable. She loved the reputation she might gain by being the sexy divorcee with the crazy parties.

“Time to put your money where your mouth is!” laughed another guest.

Vanessa nodded reluctantly, “I suppose. Just to humor you though.” She gave Denise a worried glance. Denise smiled worriedly. The situation had indeed escalated quickly, but everything still seemed safe enough.

Maxwell set up two opposing chairs in the center of the room and instructed everyone to be quiet. Vanessa and he were now sitting directly across from each other.

“No need to be nervous Vanessa, this probably won’t work anyhow, as you said” he teased. “That is a beautiful necklace, may I see it?” he said smoothly.

Vanessa’s necklace was a fairly large diamond pendant that Steve had given her for their fifth wedding anniversary. She reluctantly took it off and handed it to Maxwell. He held the locket up so it was hanging right before her eyes. He moved his wrist a little to set it swinging back and forth, just like in the movies.

“This necklace is obviously very special to you. Who gave it to you?” he asked.

“My husband.” she answered.

“I see, so this obviously a very important thing to you so you had better keep your eyes on it at all times. Don’t move your head but let your eyes follow it back and forth and back and forth. But you trust me to not damage your necklace don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Good because it is important to trust me. Because you may notice your eyes getting tired and heavy. They are probably already starting to water and your might have to blink them very soon and you won’t be able to watch your diamond while your eyes are closed. But since you trust me you know you can close your eyes and nothing bad will happen to your locket. You can blink and your locket will still be here. Blink.”

With that her eyes blinked and then opened again.

“Deep breath in and hold it and now out and relax. It is good that you trust me because you are going to have to blink a lot because your eyes are so heavy now. It was so nice to blink them that they will want to blink again and again. Blink.”

Down her eyes went and after a second back up.

“Deep breath and relax even more. Now each time you blink you are so happy that your locket is still hear for you to stare at. For you to fix your heavy eyes on and watch as it goes back and forth. Each time you see your locket again you relax more. Blink. And each time you relax more your eyes are heavier and sleepier and want to blink more and more. Blink. Relax. Blink. Relax. Blink. It is so hard to open your eyes now. Blink. And even though you want to keep looking at your locket you want to let your eyes close even more. Blink. Relax. Blink. But it is good that you trust me because soon when you blink you will find it is just so much better to keep your eyes closed. Blink. When your eyes stay closed you know that I will keep good care of your hypnotic necklace. Blink. Trust. Blink. Relax. Blink. Trust. Blink. Blink. Blink. Blink. Blink.”

Her eyes were closing and opening in a flurry now. Every time she’d manage to struggle and get them open he’d say ‘Blink’ and they’d fall shut right away and then it would take her up to a minute to force them open only to be sent closed again.

“Blink. Blink. Sleep.”

With that her eyes closed and stayed closed. Some people in the audience gasped. Denise was unsettled as she saw that her friend was indeed hypnotized. Knowing people were stealing glances to judge her reaction, she smiled as if she was enjoying what was happening.

That posed smile became all the harder to keep as Maxwell increased the “intensity” of his induction of her married friend.

“Very good Vanessa. You are now deep in a hypnotic trance. Deeply entranced by my hypnotic voice. It feels so good Vanessa. So incredibly good. So wonderful. In fact, it feels more wonderful than anything you have ever experienced in your life. The feeling of being in deep hypnosis for me is the most relaxing, wonderful feeling you have ever felt in your entire life. It is pure pleasure. Do you feel good Vanessa?” Maxwell asked.

“oh yessss” Vanessa whispered as a smiled slightly curled the end of her lips. Everyone was silent now, as Vanessa’s sensual expression had nonverbally changed the tone. Denise went from a pleasant smile to an expression that clearly read, interested but cautious.

“The sound of my voice is everything to you Vanessa. It is all you hear, all you know. The sound of my voice controls you. It supplants your will. You are compelled to obey whatever my voice tells you to do. To feel whatever I tell you to feel. To believe whatever I tell you. Do you understand?”

“Yessss”

“Ok, looks like she was wrong, why don’t you wake her up now. It’s late” Denise suddenly interjected. Although nothing had “happened” the whole thing had just gone too far for her liking. She felt like she needed to stand up for Steve, though she didn’t even know him. She hoped someone would do the same for her is such a situation.

“Don’t you want to see her do a strip tease or something Bernice?” some goateed beatnik looking guy said.

“It’s Denise, and no, I don’t. I want her woken up.” He said sternly.

“I assure you Denise, there is nothing to be concerned about.” Maxwell offered.

“Wake her up now” Denise said demonstratively. She was not a push over.

“As you wish” Maxwell said flatly. “Vanessa, when I count to three you will awaken. One two three.”

His abruptness surprised Denise, she thought the wakening would be a bit more drawn out. Vanessa awoke with a stir. She was flushed. She looked around confused. Then she looked at Maxwell. She looked at him longingly, as if begging him with her eyes to put her back under.

“So Vanessa, were you really hypnotized?” Karla asked.

“I-I “ Vanessa stammered.

“As I said, it’s late. Good night everyone.” Denise said abruptly. She guided Vanessa to their belongings and ushered her dazed and confused friend out of Shaylee’s house and into her car. This reminded her of when she used to have to watch out for one of her drunk sororiety sisters.

“Are you ok?” she asked, once they were inside the luxury SUV.

“Yeah, yes. I’m ok. That was…intense” she said, still shaken from the whole event.

“Were you really under his influence?” Denise asked plainly.

“Oh god yes.” Vanessa answered honestly.

Denise drove her home, making frequent comment of how far away Vanessa lived. She was over an hour from the gym alone. When they finally got to Vanessa’s house, she double checked to make sure she was ok. Vanessa assured her she was, and that she just wanted to get to bed.

The next evening, Vanessa had a spin class with Denise, Shaylee, and the typical crew. Immediately after at the juice bar, Shaylee was all over her.

“Were you really hypnotized?” Shaylee demanded.

“I was” Vanessa admitted sheepishly. She was giving off every sort of signal that she didn’t want to discuss this, but Shaylee was never one to care about that sort of thing. Denise the protector tried to interject, but truthfully, she wanted to get the scoop too.

“Do you remember any of it?” Vanessa said, as the only other person in the Women’s locker room walked out, leaving the two alone.

“I remember all of it.” Vanessa said quietly. She collapsed onto the wood bench in front of the locker. This was all she had been thinking about all day, maybe it wouldn’t be so bad to talk to someone about it.

“What was it like?”

“It was like… it’s hard to describe. I remember looking at the necklace, thinking this would never work on me. “Then, before I knew it, all my attention and all my focus was on that necklace. It was like it was all that existed for me. It’s spinning sparkle . I couldn’t look away from it. It’s was all I saw. All I knew. I was losing touch with my surroundings. Drifting away. Nothing mattered but the necklace and the sound of Maxwell’s voice. Not you, not the party guests, not even Steve. Then I was slipping into sleep just like Maxwell was telling me.

“Next thing I knew, I just got this wave of pleasure and happiness. I felt so good, so unbelievably good. I truly had never felt something so pleasurable in my entire life. It was absolutely mind blowing.”

“Interesting choice of words” another friend teased.

Vanessa just kept going, it was good to get it out. “Then his voice became so powerful in my mind. I was totally under his power. He was all that existed for me. I was so ready to obey his commands. I would have done anything he asked of me at that moment. Anything. Steve didn’t even cross my mind. All that mattered was the hypnosis and obeying Maxwell. When Denise demanded that he wake me, I was so disappointed. It was all I could do from begging Maxwell to put me back under right there and then!” Vanessa said, realizing she was becoming flushed again.

“I think it is so hot!” Shaylee said. “I have to admit something to you girls, after I watched what Maxwell did with Vanessa, I was sooo into him. Despite the fact that I practically threw myself at him though, he wasn’t biting. I think he had a thing for you though sweetie”

“I doubt that.” Vanessa said shyly.

“Vanessa is married, remember Shaylee” Denise stated.

“What Steve doesn’t know won’t hurt him. Besides, he’s probably screwing some young thing wherever he travels to all the time anyhow” Shaylee argued.

“Uh, I’m still here!” Vanessa interjected. Everyone laughed.

Later that night, Vanessa was trying so hard to put the whole thing out of her head. Around 9:00, the phone rang. She thought it would be Steve.

“Hello Vanessa” the voice on the other end said. Vanessa’s heart practically stopped. It was him, it was Maxwell.

“H-how did you get this number?”

“Are you surprised that I am calling you?”

“Yes I am” she said quietly. “I’m married.” She then blurted out.

“I saw your ring. Are you wearing it now?”

“Why?”

“Take it off Vanessa.”

Much to her total shock, Vanessa found her hand removing her ring.

“Drop it on the floor” he said, then listened for the slight klink.

“How?” Vanessa whispered.

“Your over protective friend Denise forced me to wake you up, but in her haste, she didn’t say anything about removing your suggestions, including the ones that make you obey me. In fact it feels so wonderful to obey me, doesn’t it Vanessa?”

It did, but she didn’t want to give him that satisfaction. Despite the fact that she was incredibly turned on by him, he was still violating her, and she was still married.

“Answer me Vanessa.” He forced.

“Yes, it feels good” she hissed in defiance. Obeying his command to answer made her feel good as well.

“Very good. Now, you realize that you will tell me the complete truth when ever I ask you a question. Answering me honestly will also make you feel very good. Is your husband home?”

“no” she said, it did feel nice.

“When was the last time you masturbated Vanessa?”

“This afternoon” she said, and immediately felt a warm tingle.

“What did you think of?”

Vanessa paused, she didn’t want to tell him, but she couldn’t help herself. “you.”

“I thought so. Did you use your fingers, or a vibrator?”

“Vibrator”

“Go get it”

Vanessa walked with the phone into her bedroom. He told her to insert it into herself as he continued to play his question game. Now she would be answering with a live vibrator in her pussy.

“Have you ever fantasized about a man other than your husband before today?”

“Yes, before I met him, unnggh, and a-a few times I thought about Brad Pitt”

Maxwell realized he needed to rephrase. “Have you ever thought about another man you’ve actually met since you’ve been married?”

“No ahhh”

“Do you and your husband have any kinky fetishes?”

“Yes”

“What?”

“Furs. We are both very into furs. Me wearing them, and us both using them ungghhh in our love making. Lying on them, using them to ughhhhh stroke each other.”

“I see. Do you have furs out right now?”

“Yes, on the bed.”

“Get naked and put them all around you, and then continue using your vibrator. However, you can not cum until I permit it. Do this now.”

Vanessa did as commanded. The mink comforter was already on the bed, and her bluefox stole and sable stole were also out already. She stuck her legs under the chinchilla throw, and then she was completely surrounded by the furs. Obeying his commands, she re-inserted the vibrator. Her gasp told him she had completed her tasks.

“Do you talk to your husband every night while he is travelling?”

“yes”

“Good. When he calls tonight. You will tell him about what happened to you at the party. The more you sense his jealousy, the more turned on you will become.”

Vanessa was terrified. Was he really going to make her do that? She knew it didn’t matter, she would do anything that he asked of her. He hung up the phone and he told her she would not come until he allowed it.

It was about a half hour between the time that Maxwell hung up and Steve called. Vanessa had spent the whole time in a sexually frustrated frenzy, rubbing herself with the furs and playing with the vibrator. When the phone rang with Steve’s caller id, she took a moment to compose herself and then answered the phone.

Steve started in with the usuals “how was your day”, etc. They exchanged pleasantries. It wasn’t long before he knew she was distracted. He asked what was on her mind.

“Nothing, I was just thinking about Shaylee’s party the other night.”

“Your friend from the gym? Why, I thought you said it was uneventful”

“It was, well, that’s not true really. Something happened.”

“Something like what?”

“I got hypnotized.”

“What? Shaylee hypnotized you. That’s weird was it like a séance thing or something?” he asked bubbly.

“No, not Shaylee, a man named Maxwell.”

“oh” Steve said quietly.

Vanessa immediately felt a sharp tingle of electricity go through her. Oh god it felt so good. She couldn’t believe she was getting off on his jealousy.

“So, how did this come about.”

“Well, Maxwell was talking about how he was a hypnotist, and I was teasing him about how I couldn’t be hypnotized.”

“You were teasing him?”

Another tingle. “Yes. Anyway, next thing I knew I was sitting across from him and he was hypnotizing me with the diamond necklace you gave me. It was really really intense. Don’t worry though, my friend Denise stopped him before he went too far.”

“Wait, what do you mean intense, and how far did he go?” Steve said angrily.

Vanessa quickly pulled the phone away as the wave of pleasure made her gasp involuntarily. “Well, he made me feel really, really, really good. He had me totally under his control, but Denise stopped him before he had me do anything. Seriously, I didn’t do a single thing for him that night.” Vanessa assured, knowing that was not enough to end Steve’s concern.

“What does really good with three ‘really’s mean? Was it sexual?” Steve fumed.

Vanessa had a hand full of sable and was rubbing it on her pussy. “No, well, it wasn’t sexual specifically, but the intensity he put off was really… wait, no Steve, I don’t want you to get jealous, nothing happened between us.” Vanessa offered.

“I know but it sounds like you were totally into this guy”

Vanessa stayed silent. Partly as part of what she wanted to put forth to Steve, partly because she had moved the phone to disguise her panting.

“Can I trust you while I’m away?”

“Yes Steve, you know you can. I love you, I miss you that’s all” She said, not wanting to push too far.

“Maybe I should come home now”

“NO!” she said emphatically. “I mean, the project is not done. Jefferson would have your head. I’m fine. We’re fine. Please baby, it’s all ok.”

Steve relented and they moved to a few other subjects before getting off the phone. Vanessa looked at the clock. It was still only 7:00. She was so god damn horny, but she had no relief. The phone rang again, she was relieved to find it was Maxwell, she prayed he’d give her even more relief.

“Did your husband call you?”

“Yes”

“Was he jealous?”

“Yes”

“Did you like that?”

Quietly, “yes”

“What is your favorite fur coat to wear out?”

“My sable jacket.”

“I very much want to see you in it.” He said, then abruptly hung up. Vanessa was confused and not sure what his next move was going to be.

Fifteen minutes later the phone rang again. She was disappointed to find it was Shaylee from the gym. Shaylee, however, had an interesting proposition. Her friend Dave had called her and said that he and his friend Maxwell were going out to have a few drinks, and wanted to know if Shaylee and Vanessa wanted to join them.

Vanessa was terrified as she heard herself accept Shaylee’s invitation.

Chapter 2

Vanessa had arranged to meet up with Shaylee for a drink before going to the club. She had put a lot of effort to get herself looking good, knowing that she’d be seeing Maxwell. She felt badly about her adulterous behavior, and she really did love her husband Steve. However, after being hypnotized at a party by Maxwell the previous Saturday night, she found that she was unable to do anything other than obey, believe, or feel whatever he told her to.

She put on a very sexy little black dress and her sexiest black underwear. To top it off she grabbed her sable coat that had always made her feel so sexy. It was an anniversary present from her husband, but the significance was lost on her at that moment.

Shaylee was shocked at how sexy Vanessa looked. A divorcee, and self professed “cougar”, Shaylee was always trying to look sexy herself. She didn’t know Vanessa all that well, just from the gym. But when that hottie Dave said that the hot hypnotist guy from the party wanted to meet up with her and Vanessa, she knew she had to set it up. She never thought that prudish, pottery barn Vanessa would go out on a Monday for drinks with two guys, especially since she was married.

“I’m so glad you came out, look at you!” Shaylee said.

“I think this is a mistake Shaylee, I should go.” Vanessa said, as the realization that she was here to meet up with another man that is not her husband.

“No way, this is no big deal. Just because you are going out with friends doesn’t mean you are going to cheat. Besides, you are an attractive woman in your thirties. To just be left alone locked up in a mini mansion all day is criminal! A little fling that hubby never knows about won’t do anything other than spice up your duldrums. No harm, no foul.” Shaylee tempted.

Normally Vanessa would have vehemently disagreed with Shaylee, but her lust for Maxwell was impairing her judgements. Before she knew it, Dave and Maxwell were walking into the bar, Greetings were exchanged, and the four of them were in a secluded booth.

“So, that hypnosis thing you did the other night was really intense Maxwell, don’t you think Vanessa?” Shaylee teased. Dave laughed. Vanessa blushed.

“Actually Shaylee. Vanessa is still under my thrall.” Maxwell said with a smile.

“really? What does that mean?” Shaylee asked, wickedly fascinated. Vanessa just stared at him.

“You’ll see, providing Vanessa gives me permission to hypnotize her again. Vanessa, I’m sure you remember how wonderful it felt to be in hypnosis. Would you like to be put back into that state again, understanding though that we are all adults and that we may have some sexy adult fun while you are under?” Maxwell said, supposedly asking her permission, but knowing full well she could not resist.

Vanessa knew she shouldn’t let him but she knew she couldn’t refuse. She nodded. Shaylee offered her necklace, but Maxwell waived her off, claiming he didn’t need it this time.

“Vanessa is still extremely susceptible to my hypnotic power. In fact she is drifting into a wonderfully pleasurable trance right now as she looks deep into my eyes. The sound of my voice is everything to you Vanessa. It is all you hear, all you know. The sound of my voice controls you. It supplants your will. You are compelled to obey whatever my voice tells you to do. To feel whatever I tell you to feel. To believe whatever I tell you. Do you understand?”

“Yessss”

“Holy shit!” Dave said.

“Is she really hypnotized?” Shaylee asked.

“She is, and I assure she is as receptive as I just suggested. Do either of you have any objections about some sexy fun?”

“Hell no.” Dave said. Maxwell wasn’t surprised. Dave was a scumbag.

“I don’t know her husband from a hole in the wall. I think this whole thing is so hot!” Shaylee announced, quickly proving that she was equally a scumbag.

Maxwell smiled, he had chosen his company well. “You know Shaylee that gives me an idea. I don’t think Vanessa knows her husband that well either. In fact Vanessa, no matter how hard you try, you can’t remember his name. In a moment I am going to count to three. You will not remember being hypnotized, but you will carry out my commands as I have put them forth. 1-2-3”

“So, have you and your husband ever been here?” Maxwell asked Vanessa.

“No, we usually go to places that have more food. …. Um ,… He is not a big drinker, so we usually go to places that we can eat.” She stumbled, realizing his name was not on the tip of her tongue.

“Who isn’t a big drinker?” Dave asked.

“My husband”

“What’s his name again?” Shaylee asked.

Vanessa became red in the face as she struggled to remember. Dave and Shaylee laughed. Vanessa was temporarily relieved as the waitress came with the drinks. She handed everyone their hard liquor, and handed Vanessa the water she had ordered. Vanessa took down a big gulp, clearly trying to regain her composure.

“Whoa Vanessa, you probably shouldn’t have drank that so fast, didn’t you know that was a truth serum?” Maxwell asked.

“No I didn’t!” Vanessa said nervously.

“Well it is, now you won’t be able to resist telling the truth to any question asked of you.”

“Are you a real blonde?” Shaylee asked immediately.

“yes, but I still dye my hair anyway” Vanessa answered.

“That’s the best you could do?” Dave teased Shaylee. “Vanessa, have you ever had a lesbian affair?”

“No”

“How did I know that was going to be your first question? Typical guy.” Shaylee said playfully. She thought she would turn up the heat by asking Vanessa if she thought she was attractive, but then immediately realized the answer would probably be no. Too bad, she loved the sexual vibe that was going on right now. She crafted her next question carefully, while Dave just shot away.

“Have you ever been fucked in the ass?” Dave asked crudely.

“No!”

“Have you ever sucked a cock?”

“no”

“How come?”

“The thought of it disgusts me.”

Shaylee was now ready. She put up her hand to stop Dave’s barrage of questions, signifying it was her turn. “Vanessa, why did you come here tonight?”

“Because of Maxwell”

“What did you hope would happen with Maxwell”

“I hoped he’d hypnotize me”

“Did you hope for anything else?”

“yes”

“What?”

“I hoped we’d have sex”

“Duuude, scooree!!” Dave shouted. He then joked with Maxwell about giving him his car if he would make Vanessa want to fuck him instead. Shaylee was annoyed by that.

“Vanessa, take another drink of your drink. As you do, you will find that it completely washes away all of your inhibitions.” Maxwell ordered.

Vanessa took a big sip. Then she seemed to slouch a little more in her seat.

“So Vanessa, are you going to tell your husband that you forgot his name, and then went out with a bunch of sexy adults from the gym?”

“No, he’s not here, so why should he have to hear about it right?” she laughed.

“Do you mind all of the questions that you answered for Dave and Shaylee?”

“No, it’s all in good fun.”

“Will you still answer any question?” Dave interjected?

She nodded and giggled.

“What would be your ultimate sexual fantasy?”

“Hmmm. Let me think. Maybe having Maxwell hypnotize me and fuck me wildly while I am wearing my sable jacket. That would be really sexy!” Vanessa said, giving Maxwell some really flirty eyes.

“I can’t believe this!” Dave said.

Shaylee was getting more and more jealous at this point. She got an idea though. “Maxwell, could you get Vanessa to kiss me? I’ve always wanted to try kissing another girl, but the chance has never presented itself like it is now.”

Dave obviously campaigned heavily for that. Maxwell obliged. He commanded Vanessa, and she obeyed. In a few minutes, she was straight out making out with Shaylee, and at his command, she was really getting into it. Eventually, the bar manager came over and asked the foursome to leave, as they were going too far.

Shaylee offered up her place and the four left the bar. When they arrived, the wine continued to flow, and the sexual energy continued to climb.

At Maxwell’s command, Vanessa made out with Shaylee even more intensely. This led to Shaylee and Dave getting awfully hot and heavy with each other. Whether they were into each other, or just really turned on by the sexual energy was unclear.

While their attentions were momentarily diverted, Maxwell slipped away to his car. He obtained a video camera and tripod. By the time Shaylee and Dave pulled away from each other, they realized the camera was in the room.

In their inebriated and highly sexual states, they didn’t put up too much of a fight about the concept of Maxwell taping another man’s hypnotized wife doing sex acts. Maxwell stood her in the center of the room and begin whispering in her ear. The two acquaintances watched, silent and compelled as Maxwell smiled and pulled away. The married woman’s lips had fallen open and her eyes seemed glazed and vacant.

“Strip for us beautiful one,” he commanded, his voice ringing out. The audience might have cheered if they hadn’t been so awestruck. Moving slowly and deliberately Vanessa pulled off her clothes, eyes vacant the entire time as she faced the other couple. There were murmurs of appreciation from Dave for her heavy breasts and smooth ivory skin.

“Put back on your sable coat, and feel the sexuality it exudes within you. When you put this on, you become my little sexual minx, do you understand?” Maxwell asked.

“Mmmmm yess” she moaned, sensually stroking the coat as she continued to sway her hips.

Maxwell smiled and stepped forward, undoing his trousers and letting his erection spring free, “Now get on your knees and suck this.”

The astonished Dave and Shaylee watched as Vanessa turned slowly, walked three steps and knelt, her knees folding under her as her mouth opened wide to receive Maxwell’s offering. He moaned as her warm mouth enveloped him, telling her, “Swallow me all the way down.”

Every inch of Maxwell’s thick meat pressed into Vanessa’s mouth and throat, with absolutely no resistance as she bobbed her head back and forth, her will completely subjugated to his. Resting his hands on her head, the hypnotist closed his eyes and just enjoyed the smooth glide in and out of her mouth.

“I’m making a video to send to your husband Vanessa. Stop for a moment and tell him how much you love sucking my cock.”

“Steve, I’m sorry but I love it so much, I can’t get enough of it…” she panted to the camera before quickly returning to her felacio. Feeling himself tired of her mouth and tongue, pleasurable though they were, Maxwell pulled out and commanded, “Stand and bend over, facing away from me and towards the camera.”

Vanessa’s heavy breasts jiggled as Maxwell placed himself at the entrance of her womanhood. “I want you to show your husband how much you are enjoying this.”

Her eager, impassioned cries echoed through the Shaylee’s living room, and he began slamming harder into her, making her breasts flop back and forth in front of her. Glancing to the couch he saw that Dave and Shaylee were fondling each other madly as they watched his lewd act.

It was time for the finale, Maxwell grunted out, “You love having my dick in your pussy!”

Immediately, Vanessa’s cried out in pleasure, her pert lips opening in a wide “O” of enjoyment to the approving panting of the small audience. At her taped fucking, Vanessa screamed her orgasm into the camera as Maxwell rammed fully into her, sending spurts into her pussy.

Calmly Maxwell pulled away from her bent over rear, rearranging his clothes until he was back together, and then he smiled and ordered Vanessa, “Stand and put your clothes back on.”

In front of Shaylee and Dave, Maxwell then awoke Vanessa from her trance, telling her she’d remember everything. Upon awakening they shared one last deep kiss, and then Vanessa excused herself and headed home. Maxwell stayed a bit longer, and then left the house himself. Shaylee promised to give Dave a ride home in the morning. The two onlookers fucked all night.

Chapter 3

Steve and Vanessa yelled out in ecstasy as they both came at the same time. Their naked bodies then collapsed on their fur bed.

“That was amazing. You look great on film.” Steve told his wife.

“Thanks, but there is no time to waste. You have to tell me the inner workings of how you pulled this off before we start fucking again. I am dying to know!”

“Well, about a year ago, while you were in trance one day, I had you describe an illicit fantasy. You said you wanted to be hypnotized and fucked by a stranger in public. Well, I certainly wasn’t going to let another man fuck you, so I had to become a stranger. I used hypnosis to make it seem like I was travelling all the time. In reality, I only spent the last few nights at a hotel. For the last nine months though, I had been going to a gym about an hour away. I got to know some of the singles crowd there, and that is where I met Dave. I went to a few parties with Dave until I finally became aware of Shaylee’s crowd. I gave you a post hypnotic suggestion to join her gym and get in with her friends. Obviously, neither of them knew us. Within a few weeks, you were invited to the party at her house. Another post hypnotic suggestion, and this one was a doozy, had you not recognize me, and believing we had never met. By the way, that was only possible because I have hypnotized you so deeply and thoroughly over the years.

My original plan was to go a lot further with you at Shaylee’s party, but your friend Denise put a stop to that. By the way, I think she is the only person with any sort of morals of the whole lot of them. Shaylee and Dave were more than happy to watch you get exploited into hypno-sex while I taped it!’

They both laughed over their unwitting accomplicaces depravity. Vanessa raved to Steve about how wonderful it was, and how he had made one of her darkest fantasies come true. Never one to settle, she asked him how he could top it….