The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

FUNNY MONEY

This idea is a spin off from some ideas for the Lampmaker. Magic is involved, but no genies. The idea that money can influence people is a theme in many stories and is central to this one. But when a down on his luck loser helps someone with magical abilities, his life takes a major change for the better thanks to some dollar bills that have a certain effect on women. If you want to use anything just ask.

CHAPTER 1: ON A SIDEWALK IN LA

“You okay?”

The old man appeared to be fine if shaken up a bit. He was wearing an older suit, but it was obviously well made and if a bit dated it certainly was tasteful and well done. It was a bit beat up now as Jack looked down on the man he had just pulled out of the way of a car that had ran a red light and kept on going without even slowing down.

“Ah, yes, I do believe I am quite fine. Thank you sir for that quick action. I was lost in my thoughts and didn’t even notice the car until very much too late.”

Jack nodded and helped the man up. “I didn’t get the number from that car, or even see the driver, so I’m afraid you are not likely to find out who did that. Sorry.”

“Don’t be my good sir, I have my ways.” The man looked Jack over and said “I say, can I treat you to a cup of coffee? It’s the least I can do.”

Jack nodded, hoping he didn’t seem too eager. He had been laid off a few days back, his girl friend had dumped him a month ago, and life was not exactly going well. I cup of coffee on someone else’s dime would not be a bad thing.

Jack found himself and the old man sitting in a fairly upscale coffee shop. He had gotten some looks from the barista, but the man had tipped heavily and no one said anything.

“My boy, you appear to be having a hard spot. Care to share the details? I owe you my life and perhaps I can be of assistance.” The old man prompted after a few moments of silence.

Jack sighed. “Well, you are not far off. I lost my job, which was a crappy one. I will be losing my apartment shortly due to no rent money. My girlfriend, who was a money grubbing tramp left me for a yuppie jackass who was slumming, and my dream business will never happen.”

“Dream business? Pray tell, what would that be?” the old man asked with a sly smile.

Jack thought for a minute. Normally he would never tell a soul, but for some reason he would never ever explain he decided to be completely honest with this man.

“My dream business is owning the hottest Strip Club in the city. I even have the perfect location, but I have no money, I had to drop college due to losing my scholarship to a minority student, and I have no talent when it comes to getting women. Even my ex was pretty ugly. I need money, I need talent and I need to be able to manage it. And considering how things are going now none of this will happen.”

The older man, instead of leaving or making some stupid comment, simply smiled. “My boy, I actually think I can help you and I wouldn’t mind doing it at all. I thought you had something difficult in mind like a resort or being a pro football player. But a strip club? That is something I do believe I can help you with. May I see your wallet?”

Jack blinked, and shook his head. The man repeated his comment and then with a knowing smile pulled out his wallet. Jack could see it was stuffed with cash and his mouth opened when the man placed it in front of him. “Consider it collateral.” He said.

Jack put his left hand on it and handed the man his wallet with his right. The man pulled out all his cash and counted it. “$87 dollars in all. Yes, this will work. My boy I want you to go up to the register and exchange everything for one dollar bills. Trust me.”

Jack looked at him and thought of all things he should say and do, but simply nodded after a minute and did it. The barista frowned but Jack glared at the guy and he finally gave in. Going back to his table the man took the money back once Jack sat down. He rolled it up into a tight wad and then closed his eyes and muttered some very strange words. Jack swore that the money seemed to glow for a second.

“There, done. My boy, money makes things happen. But in this case they will happen in a much different way. I know what I am about to say is going to sound downright insane, but do bear with me. I have enchanted this money. Any woman you give a dollar, one of these dollars, to will become your stripper. She will decide to stop whatever career she is in or wants to be in and will ask you to be her manager and boss. She’ll sign anything you ask, do whatever you ask, be whatever you ask so long as it relates to stripping. So you can’t have her walk the streets as a whore, but she can take tips for fucking in the VIP Lounge. This money won’t have much effect on men, unless they work in the business. A dollar to a guard will get you VIP treatment, a dollar to a club owner will get you favors, business deals, and favorable treatment. But you only have these $87 dollars to do it, so be careful how you, urm, spend them. And a proper stripper manager carries his money in a roll.”

Jack blinked and closed his mouth which had hung open when the money started to glow. He looked at the man and finally shook his head. He pocketed his money in the roll, and put his wallet away. He finished his coffee and stood.

“Mister, thanks for the coffee. I hope you have a great rest of your day, and thanks for, uh, this.”

The man grinned at him and nodded. “I know how it sounds, but trust me today is your day. Just give a woman, any woman, one of your dollars and watch it work. If you tuck it in her cleavage or in a garter it does some other very interesting things, but the end result is the same.”

Jack nodded and shook the man’s hand and headed out the door. He was shaking his head when he literally bumped into a woman in the street right as he came out the door.

“Oh damn! Sorry Miss, I was totally out of it and didn’t even see you there.” Jack quickly said as he bent down to pick up the folders she had dropped.

“Sorry doesn’t begin to cover it! Careful with that!” The woman grabbed the folders from him with a snarl. Jack got a good look at her and internal gave a wolf whistle. The woman was in her late twenties, had light brown hair, and a very nice figure. Her hair was done up in a bun, and she worn a business suit with an over the knee length skirt. She screamed professional from her appearance and Jack simply gave her the folders.

The woman stood and glared at him for a minute and then said “Sorry I snapped at you, but these contracts are VERY important and you really do need to watch where you are going.”

Jack nodded and just as she was starting to walk around him Jack decided to seize the moment.

“Hey, here, let me make it up to you. They have a $.99 special for a regular espresso in the shop here. Have one on me later if you have the time.” Jack said as he handed her a dollar bill.

Jack pressed the dollar into her hand before she could protest and as soon as she gripped it Jack swore he saw a little flash pop in her eyes. Just for a moment and then it was gone. The woman held the dollar bill and blinked. She took the dollar and rolled it up, and then Jack gaped as she snaked her hand into her blouse and apparently tucked it into her cleavage.

The woman looked at Jack with an expression of expectation and hesitation. After a few seconds she blurted out. “Uh, I need a manager and I want to work for you. Do you mind taking me on?”

Jack was able to keep his mouth closed just barely. He glanced into the Coffee Shop but the old man was nowhere to be seen. Jack stared at the woman and after a few moments he said “Come with me, let’s talk.”

The woman nodded eagerly and let Jack lead her inside the shop to a back booth. After they sat down Jack said “Okay, what do you want exactly?”

“I want to be a stripper. This job I’m currently in isn’t doing it for me. I need a change, and I just know you are the man who can help me. I want you to manage me, manage my money, dress me, teach me, make me the best stripper in LA. I’ll sign any contract you want, do anything you want or ask. Just take me on.” The woman said in a voice that became husky and rather turned on as she went on.

“This has to be a joke. Someone is punking me.” Jack thought. “Well, I might as well have fun with it.”

“Okay, I’ll take you on. First things first, you go and quit your job right now. No notice, just get in there and tell them you have a once in a lifetime opportunity and that is that. You leave everything in your cube or office. You have a phone?”

“Yes, of course.” The woman pulled out an Iphone 6 and Jack said “Call it in from here right now.”

The woman hit a speed dial button and as soon as Jack heard a pickup she was talking. “I quit as of this minute. I’ll drop the contracts off at the desk in front of the lobby. None of your business why, I have an opportunity that won’t come again so goodbye.”

The woman smiled at Jack and said “Done. What now?”

Jack smiled. “Time to ratchet up the fun.” He thought. “First, you always address me as Sir or boss in public. When we are in private you can call me Daddy, or Baby, or even Stud. Second, we are going to your place, I’m staying there until we get things set up. Third, we need to set up your contract. So let’s go.”

The woman took Jack’s arm and let herself be led out of the shop. As they walked down the street, she asked Jack to let her drop off the folders in an office building as they passed by.

“Nope, your old life means shit to me. Dump ’em there.” Jack said pointing to a garbage can. The woman opened her mouth to say something and Jack cut her off. “Don’t you sass back to me. You want to work for me, you shut up and do as you are told. Got it?”

The woman replied without any hesitation. “Yes Sir. I understand.” And dumped the folders in the trash as they walked by.

They had been going for a bit, when she said “Sir, my car is parked in that garage. Would you like to use it instead of walking?”

Jack nodded and found himself at the wheel of a BMW two door convertible. “Nice, you must have had a nice job in your former life.”

“Yes Sir. I was a junior VP for an architectural firm that designs Corporate HQs for Fortune 500 companies.”

Jack grinned at that. “What a background story.” He thought as he sat down in the driver seat. “As of now, this is my car unless I say different.”

The woman nodded, and Jack followed her directions to a large upscale apartment building. She led him to an elevator and they went up to nearly the top floor. She had a corner apartment and it was swank as hell. Jack nodded and decided it was time to really get to the messing around.

He went over to her laptop and got online. He found a contract creator and did some looking up and reading while the woman made him lunch. While he ate, he had her get online with her phone and express order several stripper outfits and club dresses, along with lingerie, shoes, and some cheap jewelry.

After she was done, Jack pulled up his contract.

“Here is the contract. Sign it and then we will have it notarized. Questions?”

The woman started reading. “I sign over complete legal power of attorney to my Manager Jack. He has complete control of all my finances, property, and anything I own. I am not allowed to date anyone without your permission so I can focus on being the best stripper I can be. Jack makes all my deals, personal and business, and all arrangements for my entire life. Ok, if this is your standard contract then done.” The woman signed without blinking and handed it back to Jack.

Jack was a bit taken aback by this, but figured “It’s not notarized yet so it’s not binding, still just trying to punk me.”

“Okay, now that is done we have some other stuff. First, your stripper name is Cinnamon. I don’t care about what your real name is, from now on you are Cinnamon. Second, this look won’t do. You will leave this apartment and head to a salon. I want your hair dyed golden blonde and get it poofed out like this.” Jack showed a picture of another stripper and Cinnamon nodded. “Get your nails done, cherry red. Get to a tanning salon and tan nude. Get a Brazilian wax, no hair below your neck. Get some big stone jewelry and some plastic bangles and hoop earrings. Stand up.”

Cinnamon stood up. Jack motioned for her to turn around and she did.

“Strip naked, not like you are stripping for money, I want to see what I have to work with.”

Cinnamon stripped quickly and Jack was now beginning to think maybe this was for real. “What the hell, time to go for broke.” He thought.

He walked over and began to feel her up. She gasped and then grunted and then sighed as Jack rubbed her tits, ran in fingers over and into her pussy, slapped her ass and then pushed her to her knees.

Jack looked down at the woman, no, down at Cinnamon and said “Last part of this contract is providing special services when asked. For me, it’s part of your contract but my girls all love it. For clients, it’s going to depend on what I say and what deal gets worked out. But if you gotta put out, you put out. Now blow me like a stripper.”

With a slutty grin Cinnamon slowly unzipped him and removed his cock. She gave it a nice slow lick and then swirled his tip with her tongue. She then licked back and sucked his balls for a few seconds and then slowly took him into her mouth. Jack grunted and let her work. She obviously had done this before and Jack wondered if her position in the company had been due to more than her work ability. She was pretty good, and Jack had been a while without any sex so he didn’t last long. He blasted into her mouth and he gasped out “My bitches swallow. Don’t dribble a drop!”

Cinnamon didn’t even blink. She gulped it down with gusto and smacked her lips. “Did I pass Daddy? Am I a stripper now?”

“Yeah, you passed. Get cleaned up and get to work on those tasks. Also go and pull out $5000 in cash from your bank account. I need some flash money if we are going to get you signed up in a good club.”

Cinnamon did as she was told. By 5 pm she was back and Jack was all smiles. She had his cash, the paper was notarized (with several copies), she had signed over the lease and the car to him, she had a complete makeover and a tanning session. Her hair was now golden blonde and she was decked out in a cheap red sequined tube dress that barely covered her now bare pussy or her nipples. Her tits were nice, about a 34 BB, but Jack knew his next changes.

“Good so far Cinnamon. But we need to work on your attitude and your personality. First, you need to be dumber and a ditz. Stop thinking about anything other than stripping and partying and making sure I’m taken care of. Don’t think, just giggle and be horny. Also, always use third person.”

“Like ok, Cinnamon understands baby.” Cinnamon giggled out. Jack remembered the old man’s words, but decided when he had the chance to get her some good drugs that would burn out the mind he would get her nice and hooked.

“You need a drug habit, but until we get that set up I want you to start drinking. You get up and have a glass of cheap wine or a shot of liquor, I want you to have at least 8 drinks a day and try to keep a permanent buzz. It will help you stay stupid and slutty.”

“Kay boss! Cinnamon will do it no problem!” the now very dumb sounding blonde replied with an empty grin.

“Now, I’m going to play some songs. Show me how well you strip.” Jack said as he turned up the stereo.

Jack played several popular stripper tunes and had Cinnamon strip to each one in a different outfit. He gave her corrections and streamed some stripper shows on the computer to show her how to get it done. She was an avid pupil and by the fifth time she was easily the best stripper Jack had ever seen.

“Okay baby, that’s it for tonight. Let’s celebrate with some drinks and a nice fuck and then tomorrow we get you a gig stripping.” Jack said as he slapped his bitch’s ass.

Cinnamon giggled and downed a shot of vodka. “Mmmmmmmmm, sounds great baby. Cinnamon is ready to fuck and strip! Cinnamon is so happy she met the boss, the boss makes Cinnamon a happy stripper!” she blabbered out as she stumbled towards her, now Jack’s bedroom.

Jack shoved her on her king bed and began to fuck her doggie style. He grinned as he looked on the wall to see a Stanford diploma and a Harvard Business school Master’s hanging there. After cumming in Cinnamon’s pussy, the ditz passed out and Jack went over and pulled the diplomas off the wall and dropped them in the trash.

Jack looked at his roll of $1 bills and grinned from ear to ear. “Old man, whoever you are, thanks a million! $86 more chances to make some more strippers!”

CHAPTER 2: JACK RECRUITS MORE TALENT

Jack woke up the next morning and had Cinnamon give him a blow job. It was part of her contract after all so she didn’t complain. Jack then made some phone calls to a couple of top end strip clubs to set up some auditions. They weren’t going to be until later in the afternoon, so Jack decided to check out his new apartment building. He went to the top floor and found out that was where the pool and exercise center was. As it was about 10pm, most people were at work. But as Jack was getting ready to head down the elevator opened and a woman stepped out. Jack moved past her and quietly checked her out as she walked by in a robe. She was Asian, maybe Thai, and tall, with long shapely legs, long black hair, and a knockout body. She even had a nice rack at maybe 35 CC.

Jack nodded as he pushed the down button and thought “Oh yeah, she needs a career change.”

Back in his apartment, Jack questioned Cinnamon and found out that Suzan was her name and she was a professional shopper for some rich folks in Beverly Hills. She normally didn’t work on Thursdays, so we would be upstairs tanning and then maybe working out.

Jack took the elevator back up with a couple of dollars and exited. The lovely woman was laying on her front with her head facing him and he began to look around on the ground slowly walking towards her. He got near to her and Jack could tell she was looking at him even with the sunglasses on.

“Hi, sorry to bother you, but I dropped my car keys somewhere. I don’t suppose you have seen them?” Jack said as he moved near her.

“Sorry, I haven’t. If I do I’ll turn them in at the front desk.” Suzan replied.

Jack nodded and walked past her. She didn’t turn her head and Jack quickly knelt down and slipped a dollar bill under her bathing suit leg elastic band.

Suzan had jerked when he touched her, but Jack was too quick. She froze for one second and then gasped. She seemed to shimmer a bit and then she changed slightly. She looked at the dollar bill and then Jack and smiled a sexy smile.

“Mmmmmmmm, glad you think I’m worth a dollar.” She said as she rolled over slowly and rested on her elbows. She had been wearing nice tasteful two piece, but it had changed into a very skimpy two piece metallic gold bikini that barely covered her nipples and her pussy. Her hair had gotten longer, she was now wearing some slutty makeup and her flip flops had become gold colored high heeled sandals. She now sported bright red nails which also seemed longer and worn big gold hoop earrings.

“Hey, I’m looking for a manager. I have heard you’re the best around. I’d like to sign on if you would have me.” Suzan said as she ran a finger down her cleavage while she sucked the other one.

“Well, I might be interested. But what can you do?” Jack said. He remember that the old man had said that giving a woman a dollar like a stripper would get a dollar would have some special effects and Jack wanted to see exactly what those were.

With a smile, Suzan turned on her phone to some streaming music and slowly stood up. She proceeded to give Jack a nice table dance, and then gave him a lap dance that caused him to cum in his pants. Suzan giggled at that and said “I do special treatment in the VIP room if you want to check that out.”

With a grunt Jack grabbed Suzan and pulled her into the workout room and tossed her on a workout mat. Suzan had stripped naked so Jack simply mounted her and thrust away while Suzan wrapped her legs around him and screamed in pleasure. Jack finished and dropped the laughing sexy mess on the floor.

“Ok, I’ll take you on. Stop by Apartment 17C and I’ll have a contract for you. What’s your stage name?”

“I’m Asia. My real name…”

“I don’t give a fuck about your real name. You’re Asia from now on. You call me Sir, or boss. Can you put on a fake accent?”

“You mean wik dis? You horny guys wanna fucky fucky? Asia pway with you wong time!” Asia replied with a grin.

“That will do. I think keeping the educated talk for now will work. I already have a bimbo, and I may have gone overboard with her, so let’s keep you classy. Go shopping and get some good stripper cloths and shoes, and bring me your saving account in cash. You’ll be signing over everything to me as you manager.”

Asia nodded as she dressed. She gave him a sloppy kiss and strutted to the elevator. Jack watched her go and laughed. “Well, if I give a dollar to woman like she is a stripper, she becomes a stripper no training needed. Good to know.”

Jack cleaned up a bit and dressed and then entered the elevator. It went down one floor and stopped. Another woman got on and Jack smiled again.

“Damn this building is crawling with hot bitches!” he thought as he carefully watched the woman. She was a brunette, a bit shorter than Asia had been, but a nice figure and she was wearing a pants suit. She had a briefcase and glasses and was checking her phone.

Jack tapped her on the shoulder and when she looked at him he simply said “You dropped this.” He thrust a dollar bill into her hand and she blinked. The door to his floor opened and Jack got out. The woman followed and Jack looked at her. “Yes?”

“Hello, I’m Jennifer Hollins. I’m a lawyer, but I’ve decided that I want change careers and become a stripper. Would you be my manager? I’ve never done anything like stripping but I understand you are the best.”

Jack took her by the arm and led her to his apartment. “I can help you. We have many kinds of strippers you see. Traditional, themed, fetish, sleazy, all types. This ditz is Cinnamon. She’s a traditional stripper: stupid, horny, ditzy, fake, and cheap. She can give a lap dance and drink and manipulate men with no problems.” Cinnamon giggled as she stood topless in the living room and nodded.

“Yeppers! I just became a stripper yesterday and I work for Jack! He’s totes great! He’ll turn you into a stripping goddess in no time flat!” she giggled out.

Jack shooed her away and told her to get some skanky clothes on. He led Jennifer to the computer. “Here, you do some Google searches and figure out how you want to go. I have some ideas; I’m thinking a dirty secretary or naughty librarian would be perfect fits for you. Take off your clothes.”

Jennifer did as she was told and Jack checked her body out with some fingering and squeezing. Jennifer was sighing and wet when he was done.

“Nice body. You need to start tanning naked, get fully shaved, and work out more. Go for tone, not so much muscle. And you need some new tits. Make an appointment as soon as you can. 36 DD at least, maybe EE but no bigger.”

Jennifer nodded and started searching the internet. Jack emptied her purse and figured out she was really a lawyer. But apparently she was competing for a slot against a partner’s son. Jack figured he could get to quit no issues with word of “a new offer” so no problems there.

“Sir, I think sexy secretary is my theme. An outfit like this one would go great on me don’t you think?” Jennifer called to Jack as he finished checking out her stuff.

“Mmmmm, I do believe that works. And your stripper name is now Tiffany. Forget whatever you were before, I know you as Tiffany only. Got it?”

“Yes Sir, I’m Tiffany, the sexy secretary. How do you do?” She said with a sultry smile as she turned to face him on the chair and crossed her naked leg.

Jack grinned and sat down at the table. “Let’s see you role play. Miss Tiffany, I need you to take some DICKtation for me. Can you assist?”

Tiffany slinked up to him with a pad of paper and a pencil and a smile. “Of course Sir. Whatever you need I’m here to make sure you are taken care of. She sat down on his lap and giggled. She ground into his lap and the pouted.

“Oh Sir. You have a hard on. I’m so sorry I have made your dick uncomfortable. Let me take care of that for you.” Tiffany slid to her knees and gently pulled his dick out. She began to slowly ease it into her throat and Jack gasped as she was barely able to deep throat it. She was able to keep it up until Jack blew straight into her stomach. With a smile she stood up and went over and brought him a cup of coffee. “Will that be all sir?”

Jack smiled. “Okay, let’s get you trained up. Cinnamon? Get over here and give Tiffany some basic pointers for the next hour. Then Tiffany, you go out and take care of the list of items you need to get taken care of.”

“You got it boss.” Tiffany said as she turned to a giggling Cinnamon and got to work.

Jack spent the rest of the day setting up some accounts, including one offshore, and setting up his business. He printed up some cards, and did some research on good lawyers. After a few calls he had an interview set up with a guy who was apparently a very good lawyer in the adult entertainment business.

At about 6 pm Jack came out of the small room he had set aside for his office and stopped dead. Cinnamon, Asia, and Tiffany were all there and in stripper finery. Cinnamon was in a tight red tube dress that barely covered anything with red leg wraps and red heels. Asia was in a black O-Ring dress that was barely holding her tits and was vacuum tight against her curvy body. He long black hair hung down to her ass and she wore a set of 6 inch stilettos. Tiffany was rocking a slutty secretary look with her hair done up in a bun, black rimmed glasses with red makeup, a sleeveless blouse that was so tight so probably couldn’t breathe well, and a black micro skirt that barely covered her pussy. Her legs were encased in black silk lace stockings held by a visible garter and black heels.

Jack walked around them and checked him out like they were horses. He stood in front of them and announced “I am pleased. You should do just fine. Let’s go.”

He led his bitches downstairs and they piled into Asia’s Lexus SUV. Jack pulled out and headed towards the LA club area with a big smile on his face.

“Tonight is going to be epic.” He thought as he headed out.

CHAPTER 3: WORKING THE CLUB SCENE

Jack had set up an interview at a club called “The Palace” for Cinnamon, but he was sure he could work the others in. The Palace was a hot spot for young rich men and was a well known spot for starting talent in the adult entertainment world. Jack pulled up and the valet took his keys. The doorman held the door and the bouncer looked him over.

“Hi, I’m Jack. I have an appointment to see the manager Mr. Huffs at 8pm.”

The bouncer nodded and checked his mike. He listened to the response and said “Follow me.”

He led Jack and his 3 bitches through a side door and up a flight of stairs. The Palace was a really big club and had 3 main stages, 5 minor stages, 4 VIP Lounges, and a dozen private booths. Nearly 50 girls worked any given night and Jack had heard that a top stripper here could make between three and four thousand dollars a night, more on weekends.

The bouncer opened a door to a outer office and said “Wait here. The boss will be out in a minute.”

Jack and his girls sat and Jack figured he was being checked out by a hidden camera. After a few moments the door opened and two men walked out. They shook hands and the slightly older man began to head to the door. Jack had a hunch that this man was pretty important and stood up as he passed by and took his hand.

“So good to see you again.” He said as he pressed a dollar into his hand. “If this guy is just some business partner or lawyer I’m going to look the fool.” Jack thought.

Without hesitating Jack quickly walked over to the Manager who was looking at him oddly and took his hand. He pressed another dollar into it and said “Mr. Hoffs, so go to meet you.”

Jack held his breath for just a second and then the man behind him said “I’d didn’t know you’d be coming by tonight. Mr. Hoffs, why didn’t you tell the top stripper manager in all of LA was coming to my club?”

Mr. Hoffs looked embarrassed and said “Sorry Mr. Taylor, it must have slipped my mind. But he’s here, so let’s talk business. Jack, these three lovely ladies work for you?”

“Yes indeed. This is Cinnamon, this is Asia, and this is Tiffany. Cinnamon is a bit of ditz and she might not fit The Palace but I think she has potential.

Mr. Taylor, the apparent owner, nodded as he looked them over. “Yes, very nice. Hmmm, Tiffany is a bit small in the tits though.”

“She has an appointment tomorrow to fix that right up. She’ll be a 36 DD in 24 hours.” Jack said.

“Nice, let’s see them dance. Come into the office.”

Jack had his women head in. The office was large and had a small stage and pole of its own. Jack had Asia lead off. Asia did a great striptease, and then gave a table dance, and gave both men a lap dance to finish.

Mr. Taylor smiled at Jack “She’ll do for a start.”

“A start? What exactly does she need to do to be top billing?” Jack replied as Asia sat in his lap and licked his ear.

“She’s got taste and class. You can tell by how she moves and speaks. She’s no high school dropout or single mom trying to squeak by. That gets attention and that gets a lot looks. But it’s also a bit of a turn off. Men don’t come here to find a high class partner. They come here to find high class tail. There is a difference.” Mr. Taylor replied.

Jack smiled at the two men and smiled at Asia. “Mr. Taylor, the reason I’m the best manager in LA is that a girl who works for me will do or be ANYTHING I tell her. You want Asia to lose the brains? That is as easy as me saying this. Asia, forget all that college stuff and about being as smart as a man. Stay classy, but be dumb. Be high class tail who only uses her brains to make sure the men are happy, satisfied, horny, and well taken care of.”

Asia smiled at Jack and Jack swore he saw her eyes dull a bit and her smile curve up just a bit more. “You got it boss. Asia is your girl, whatever you want, Asia will give.”

Jack nodded at the two men who looked at Asia with interest. They had her dance again and Jack noticed a difference. Whereas before Asia had been focused on giving a great dance by being a great dancer in form and figure, this time she was giving a dance that was obviously reacting to the men around her. The more the men got turned on the more animated she seemed. It was almost like she feed off the horny attention and lust. Jack was panting when she finished and he noticed that Mr. Taylor was sweating along with Mr. Hoffs.

“THAT is what I am talking about Jack. Exactly what I am talking about. OK, Asia is going to have billing, but she needs to build a rep before we give her top bill. With this, I’d say about 2 or 3 weeks.” Mr. Hoffs said and Mr. Taylor nodded.

Jack had Tiffany and Cinnamon come in and gave them the same instructions. Tiffany took it immediately and despite not quiet having the body yet, she had both men sweating and panting when she was done.

Cinnamon was a bit different. Jack had already bimboed the hell out of her so he was curious as to how Cinnamon would take to the instructions. Her dance lacked the grace and class of Tiffany and Asia, but she had a wild energy to her that produced a similar effect. She was someone jack could see firing up a party or a wild boy’s night out.

Mr. Taylor had to catch his breath when she was done. “Damn, your rep is certainly deserved. These babes are all money makers for certain. But Cinnamon is just too white trash to dance here. If you don’t mind though, I’ll take her on at “Sugar’s Shack”, I own that one and we had some losses recently so plenty of openings available.”

Jack agreed and they sat down to fix the contracts. Jack’s influence over the men was apparent as he vastly modified the standard deal. Instead of dancers having to fork over 35% of their nightly take or minimum of $1000 per night, his dancers paid only 10% of their take period. The two men both got one free fuck or suck per dancer per week, condoms required. Jack pocketed the rest as he was already setting up his dancers with living space and allowance for working out, medical and dental, food, transportation, clothes, makeup and salon care. He’d also give his girls some petty cash for just in case situations, but every other cent was his and his girls were happy to do it.

They had a private set of dances, some top shelf liquor (on the house, part of the contract), and some nice nasty sex in the office. Jack staggered out of the office at nearly 3am with his girls trailing along in various states of undress and drunkenness.

Jack noticed Mr. Taylor’s bodyguard as he left. Jack quickly slipped him a special dollar and told him “Come and see me tomorrow. I need some reliable muscle to help make sure my girls are kept safe and I’ve heard good things about you. Let’s talk.”

The man nodded and Mr. Taylor clapped him on the back. “Smart move. James is one of the best in the business. It makes sense for you to hire him.”

Jack nodded and with James’ help he got the girls into the Lexis. Jack told James he needed to procure a limo for tomorrow and some additional men who were reliable. “As of now, you will personally pick up the girls and drop them off at the club they are working at. You will check in on them, and you will pick them up. No one takes them home unless you hear from me.”

Jack pulled out and started back to the apartment with a huge smile on his face. Cinnamon was passed out in the back and Tiffany was nearly out. Asia was very tipsy and was licking her lips and making kisses at Jack. Which caused Jack to not signal a lane change.

Which in turn caused a police car to turn on its lights…

CHAPTER 4: MORE TALENT

Jack cursed when the police car flipped on the lights. Jack didn’t even try to run he just pulled over. Fortunately it was 4am so the street was empty except for him and the cop.

Jack told Asia to sit still and gladly noticed that Tiffany and Cinnamon were both out. He rolled down his window and found himself staring into a rather shapely set of tits.

He blinked and looked up into the eyes of a stern looking redhead with mirror sunglasses. In a very strict tone she said “License, Registration, and Insurance please.”

“Uh, sure thing officer. Hang on a sec.” Jack reached over and opened the glove box and told Asia to get out the insurance. Asia giggled and started digging around. Jack slowly pulled out his wallet and got out his license. He noticed the female cop checking out his strippers in back and he quickly pulled out a special dollar and tucked it behind his license.

“Here you go officer. Sorry about the lane change. I’m a manager for these girls and as you can see they have had quite a night.”

The officer glared at him and took his license. Jack smiled when he saw the officer freeze for a second and knew he had her. He looked her up and down with an obvious leer and said “You know, you could be a stripper. You have the tits for it, body looks ok, and I don’t have a redhead in the stable right now. Yeah, some tanning, cheap makeup, heels, you’d be a fine piece of ass. I’ll call you Blaze. When can you start stripping?”

The female office didn’t even hesitate. “I can quit tonight and be ready tomorrow afternoon. Thanks so much for taking me on, I know your rep and it’s an honor to meet you and work for you.”

Jack nodded. “Okay, report in that you let me off with a warning and I was not drunk, just taking home some drunks. Nothing crazy. Be sure you give them an update that has a different plate number. You finish the shift then come by this address at noon. I’ll have a contract for you to sign. If you can get to a salon before do so and get a slutty makeover. Long hair rakes in the johns so be sure you have that bun undone, nails done in cherry red. Get some nice slutwear in red colors. Red Latex Thigh boots for you with at least 5 inch heels, red micro skirt, red top. You’re Blaze so live it.”

Blaze nodded and took his card with the address on it. “You got it boss. Anything else?”

“Yeah, forget whatever name you used to go with. Once you quit, you’re Blaze forever.”

Blaze leaned over and gave him a sloppy kiss with some tongue and said “You got it baby. See you soon.”

Jack watched the former cop strut her ass back to her patrol car and get in. Asia was giggling at him. “How’d you do that boss? You just talked to her and now she’s your bitch.”

“You don’t worry about that Asia, I do the thinking here.” Jack replied as he watched the cop car head out.

Asia lowered her head into his lap and slowly undid his zipper. “I’m not worried boss, I’m just turned the fuck on by that. You completely mindfucked that cop and that just makes me wet.”

Asia proceeded to give him a nice long blowjob on the way home while Jack smiled and worked to keep the car on the road. Asia was fucking great at her job and Jack was already dreaming of the money she would make him.

Once home Jack was able to get everyone up to the apartment and dumped in the living room. Jack made a note to have some changes made to the apartment. He also checked out Asia’s and Tiffany’s places to see if they were maybe a better location. After checking, Jack decided that he would use Tiffany’s place as his official office and quarters and would use Cinnamon’s as the bunk room. He’d keep Asia’s place (which was smaller) as overflow for now.

Jack was up by 10 as he was just too fired up about his new life to sleep. After fucking Tiffany in the shower, Jack called James and made sure everything was set up for tonight. At 11 the FedEx man dropped off a large amount of packages for his bitches. Jack has his girls clear out their closets and kept only sexy and slutty stuff. Shortly before noon, Jack had all three girls head up to the gym and work out. He had looked up some stripper workouts and had instructed his bitches to do them.

Promptly at noon, he buzzed in Blaze. Jack was VERY happy his taste had been spot on. Blaze came in sporting red latex thigh boots and red stockings, a red micro skirt and red latex triangle top. She had had her already red hair dyed fire engine red and it was in a high ponytail. Her make up and nails were all cherry red.

Her body was smoking. She was easily the fittest of his strippers, hard muscles and tone, a natural 36CC cup and an ass you could bounce quarters off of. Jack checked her out like she was livestock and she just stood there and smiled.

“Okay, listen up. Forget all your previous life, you’re a stripper now. MY stripper which means you are the best. Forget the brains, but be classy and sassy. You exist only to please men and any women who pay. You feed off of lust and making people horny. You never need to fake having a good time, you LOVE stripping and dancing, drinking and partying, and fucking and sucking. But most of all you love the money you make me by doing all of this.”

Blaze nodded and Jack turned on the stereo. Blaze gave him a good lap dance and then Jack fucked the cop over the couch. When he finished his other bitches had returned. Jack had Blaze clean up and then told his girls to get something to eat and to start working on Blaze’s technique.

Jack had been doing some more research and was realizing he needed to slow down and make a better plan. He needed new clothes, he needed to deposit the money his four strippers had given him (nearly $150,000 all told), he needed to roll over IRAs into his name, and he needed to make the girls disappear.

Jack had figured out that family and friends would be an issue, so while Blaze was getting her stripper lessons Jack checked out his dancers. Cinnamon was easy. Her parents had died a couple of years back and she had no other real family. Most of her friends were business types and her excuse of a new offer had pretty much closed off contact.

Asia and Tiffany were both actually from out of town. Asia was from Denver originally, and Jack had her sign a change of address to a bs address and a legal name change document to Asia Magic. Tiffany was from New Jersey and Jack could see she had slowly been losing touch with back home so with some guidance he could get her to disappear too. Blaze was a bit more problematic as she was from LA, and apparently had a lot of friends. Jack would have to work her over time to cut away from friends. But Jack was already thinking ahead to the proper location for his strip club and he knew that in a few months they would likely be moving east.

Jack was in the process of disconnecting their smart phone accounts when he happened to scroll through Tiffany’s account and saw a woman that he just had to have. Tiffany had apparently been seeing a therapist and she was quite a looker.

“Hmmmmm, Brazilian, knockout body, dark hair, legs that won’t quit, and a natural 36CC. Tiffany, your therapist is someone we just HAVE to meet.” Jack said with a smile.

A few phone calls later Jack had an appointment for the next day with Dr. Luiza something and he was already prepping for it.

But actually he acquired someone else first later that afternoon.

He had pumped Mr. Taylor and Mr. Hoffs for information on how to manage strippers and under his special money’s influence they had given up everything they knew. Jack had contacts, dirt on people he could use to open doors, tips on handling dancers AND clients, and what he needed to be successful.

One thing he found to be very odd was having a solid doctor on call. Not just a gynecologist but someone who could treat drug overdoses, bruises, abort pregnancies, and do minor cosmetic surgery. And they have given Jack the name of the best on the West coast. A Dr. Clayton who worked in Beverly Hills. Jack also found out he was being forced out of the business due to some “family issues”, namely his cousin, a woman, had found out and was blackmailing him into quitting. Some bullshit about it being a waste of talent Jack had been told.

As it turned out, Dr. Clayton’s office was only a few blocks away from Jack’s apartment and Jack decided to recruit the doctor for his own service.

Jack came into the office and was able to haggle a short appointment with the front desk. Jack slipped into see the doctor and found himself staring at a knockout blonde in a white doctor’s coat worn over a short skirted business suit with a very low cut blouse.

Jack blinked and said “Dr. Taylor?”

“Hardly. I’m his cousin, Dr. Emmers. Dr. Jessica Emmers. And I screen new patients to make sure none of them are the sleaze that I have been driving off for the last six months.” The Nordic looking knockout stated in a cold manner.

“Ah. I see. Well, I’m actually here on behalf of a friend of mine. She’s, uh, well in the business but she is quitting. She’s got a nasty drug habit and wants to keep her record clean. She has heard about the doctor from some of the other girls and she’s hoping he can help her get clean without anything getting on her record.” Jack said after forcing himself to look at her face.

The woman looked at him coldly. “Why you? Why isn’t she here herself?”

“Her boss doesn’t know what’s she trying to do and if he finds out, well she is a little scared about what might happen.” Jack said hoping to play up the idea of a fellow woman in trouble to this blonde bomb.

But Dr. Emmers wasn’t having it. “Too fucking bad for the bimbo. She should have gone to college and gotten a real job instead of trying to suck off men in a back booth. Get out.”

Jack tried to reply, but Dr. Emmers stood up and leaned over her desk and got right in his face. “Get the FUCK OUT now or I’ll have you tossed in jail!”

Jack shrank back just a bit and Dr. Emmers leaned forward just a bit more. As she did so her cleavage pulled up and nearly out of her top. She was so fixated on Jack’s face that she didn’t even see his hand until it brushed her tits as he shoved a rolled up dollar between her tits.

Dr. Emmers gasped and froze. She seemed to shimmer and Jack gasped himself at the change.

This time the change was much more pronounced. Dr. Emmers was now on the desk facing him on her hands and knees. Her face and body hadn’t changed much as she had been a hot Nordic blonde before, but now she was dressed in a slutty nurse outfit. She was wearing a white bra with slim cups and a red trim that barely covered her 36CC tits, with red cross detailing and clear halter straps and back closure, a matching micro-panty with clear wasteband and a white headband with ruffled trim. And Jack noticed with a great deal of excitement red latex thigh high boots.

Jack smiled at the newly created stripper and asked “Well, I came here to see if you are worth taking on. You gonna strip or just sit there?”

“I tink I strip. You vatch and you see why us Swedish Girls best!” the stripper replied with a thick Swedish accent which Jack noted and definitely enjoyed.

The naughty nurse locked the door and turned up a song on the radio. She started to grind on Jack in the chair and soon Jack had a raging hard on. She whispered in his ears and licked him and gave him little pecks while she guided his hands all over.

“I don’t give free play, but you boss, so you can touch too.” She said in a breathy voice and slid onto her knees. She deftly unzipped Jack’s pants and sucked him down like a vacuum cleaner. Jack had been building up his ability but the nurse was good. Jack lasted a few minutes before blowing all over her bare tits. She laughed and began to lick it up.

“Okay, you have some ability. I’ll take you on. You gotta name?”

“Yah, you can call me Elsa.”

Jack nodded and stood up. “You wait here and put this on. I’ll be right back.” He said as he tossed her a long coat from the hanger. He unlocked the door and found Dr. Clayton there gaping at him.

Jack was about to slap a dollar into his hand when the man grinned at him and said “I don’t know what you did, but thanks!”

“Uh, my pleasure really. You don’t mind? Isn’t she your cousin?” Jack replied with some doubt.

“Yeah, she’s my fucking self-righteous cousin who always rode me like a goddamn work horse! I just wanted to be a regular doctor, but no, this bitch got on my case and crawled up my ass on everything! She drove me nuts in college and then medical school. When I came to LA for residency I thought I was done and was finally enjoying life and building a discreet practice for some very enjoyable people when she shows up and threatens to ruin me if I don’t quit and come work with her in some goddamn research firm working on cancer or some shit! Fuck that! I had a hot sexy stripper every damn night, parties in the hottest clubs, money out the ass! And she wanted me to ditch it for some research gig that would eat my whole life for probably nothing but an occasional “Thanks” from some obscure medical journal.” Dr. Clayton spouted out to an amazed Jack.

“Well then, I just might have a deal for you then. I’m Jack. Mr. Taylor is a close friend of mine and he suggested you as the top medical professional for adult entertainers, like Elsa here.” Jack said as he pointed to the blonde slut who blew him a kiss back and giggled.

“You work for Mr. Taylor?”

“No, I know him. I’m the top stripper manager in LA and I just signed 3 of my best to two of his clubs. I’ll have more soon, including this hot little number, but I need discreet medical treatment. Mr. Taylor said you are the man to see.”

Cr. Clayton smiled and said “Let’s talk.”

An hour later, a very happy Jack led his newest hire back to the apartment. He now had a very good deal with Cr. Clayton for medical services in exchange for a large discounted monthly fee (thanks for saving his dream job) and access to some high class tail. Jack didn’t even have to use a dollar on him.

James readied the girls for work and Jack had Blaze come along for a bonus fuck for his new doctor. Jack got out with Asia and watched her work. Tiffany had already checked into the clinic for surgery and would be there overnight. Cinnamon was dropped off by James who then dropped off Blaze for a special private show. Jack had Elsa clean out her place with another bodyguard and then stop by the main apartment. Then once Blaze and Elsa were done, Jack had James bring them over for an interview with Mr. Hoffs.

Jack was all smiles when Blaze and Elsa showed up. Asia had done 3 full sets and Jack could tell she had easily made the most out of any other stripper. She was grabbed immediately after each set and she worked over at least 5 tables of guys like they were little kids and she was a lady with free candy and toys.

Jack nodded to James to keep an eye on Asia while Blaze and Elsa had their tryouts. They were of course both hired, and Jack celebrated by a VIP lounge and liquor (on the house of course) with Elsa and Blaze in a wild threesome.

James got everyone out of the club by 3am and loaded into the limo with two additional guards. Jack noticed that there were some definite Asia fans hanging around but the guards were enough to keep them back.

They picked up Cinnamon who was in a car with a guy giving a private last call lap dance. Only Asia and Cinnamon had worked that night, but they had netted nearly $4000. Jack laughed as they ponied up and all the girls giggled with him.

“This is the life hey bitches? You guys just strip and fuck and party, and I get all the money!”

“Fuck yeah boss! This ROCKS!” Asia said and she licked her nipples.

“Jah, dis very much fun I tink.” Elsa said as she spread her legs and fingered herself.

Jack laughed all the way up to the apartment and laughed more as the girls passed out in a couple of beds, on the couches, and on the floor.

“I’m going to need a larger place. Especially after I see the therapist tomorrow.” Jack said with a smile as he led Blaze to his bed for the night.

CHAPTER 5: SEEING THE THERAPIST

Jack was up early (11am) and his bitches were already working out and practicing their moves. Blaze had given Jack a wild night until dawn and Jack fucked her until she passed out and fell out of the bed. Jack let her sleep in a heap on the floor and she staggered into the other bathroom to clean up with a well fucked smile on her face.

Jack had a plan to take Dr. Luiza and he needed some help to do it. He got Asia to dress in a conservative set of clothes (he had his girls keep a set or two) and do a normal makeup. She still looked great, but she now didn’t stick out as a horny slut. Jack took her in one of his cars and he purchased several suits with shoes and shirts, an expensive watch and he had his hair trimmed nicely by a professional.

Jack took one of the suits and shirts and wadded them up. He had Asia sit on them while he drove over to the therapist’s office. He roughed up his hair and put on the suit which now looked like he had slept in it. Jack explained to Asia what he was going to do and she laughed.

“Jack, you are the sneakiest man on the planet!” Asia said with an evil grin as she touched up her makeup.

They arrived about 5 minutes early and Jack paced in the outer office looking distracted. After a bit the old lady at the front desk led them back to the main office.

Jack smiled to himself at the look of the place. “Just like in a porno. Couch, several chairs, the book shelf, and there is the main desk with the star behind it.” Jack thought as he rushed in.

“Doctor Luiza! I’m so glad you could fit us in! I think I am going nuts! You need to help me!” Jack blurted out as he stood in front of a somewhat startled Doctor.

“Jack dear, please calm down. You are alarming the Doctor. Sorry about this, he is, well, getting worse fast.” Asia said as she came up and led Jack to a chair.

“Ah. Well Jack, you don’t mind if I call you Jack do you? No? Good, well Jack let’s start at the beginning. What exactly is causing your problem? You said you were hallucinating?” Dr. Luiza said as she sat across from Jack and Asia.

“Yeah, uh, well, I think so. Doc, about two weeks ago I helped a stranger in the street. This old guy nearly got run over and I pulled him out of the way. He said he was a wizard of all things and that he would repay me by casting a spell on me. You see, whenever I touch a woman that woman becomes my slave. Now that is complete BS, and Suzan and I are already a serious couple, but I keep having these vivid visions when I touch women. I touched Suzan later that day and I thought I saw her turn into a stripper in front of me! It was so real! I could smell cheap perfume, and when I touched her I felt cheap metallic cloth instead of the silk blouse she had on. Suzan says nothing happened, just that I froze for a second and then was back after she called my name.” Jack blurted out.

Asia nodded and played along. “Just like that Doctor. It happens all the time. If he touches a woman, never a man, or bumps them or presses up again them he seems to go, uh, blank is what I would describe it. But it’s been getting worse. He has started to talk when he blanks. And he says some pretty raw stuff. So far it’s just been us, but I’m worried it could get out of hand.”

Dr. Luiza was writing quickly and nodding. “Very interesting. Jack, what was your last memory of this?”

Jack paused for effect and then said. “In the elevator. I bumped a young woman and what I saw was her turning around and grinning at me. She offered to give me a lap dance and then anything I wanted in the VIP Lounge if I would give her a nice tip. I remember trying to pull out a dollar when Suzan shook me.”

Dr. Luiza was nodding some more and engrossed in her notes. Jack checked her out closely. Obviously Brazilian with a nice dark complexion, she was easily a 36DD cup, toned like an Olympic Athlete and she had that “I’m a hot woman from an exotic place and I know it” vibe going. She oozed a powerful aura, someone who knew exactly what she wanted and knew she was going to get it. Jack had to work hard to not drool at the thought of having this bitch in his stable.

“Doc, one thing that seems to be a pattern though. I am always getting asked for tips or trying to slip a dollar into some woman’s garter or belt or, uh, ahem, cleavage.” Jack managed to look a bit embarrassed in saying that. The Doctor thought for a moment and then nodded.

“I think you might have suffered a bit of a traumatic shock with the near death experience. It is manifesting itself by giving you visions of exciting things that you have not done and subconsciously fear you might not ever do. Tell me, how is your sex life?”

Asia and Jack both managed to blush and Asia answered first. “Well, it’s pretty regular, at least 3 times a week. But it’s getting a bit, normal.”

Jack blinked at her as he played along. “Wow, I was going to say the same thing.”

The doctor was smiling now. “I do believe that is the root cause. I think the best thing to do is to spice up your love life a bit. Try something new. I don’t know what you like, but mix it up.”

Asia blushed and then said “Jack, I have always had a fantasy about watching you hit on another girl. A slutty one, like a stripper. Doc, could you do just a bit of role play to set the mood for us? We both have the rest of the day off and I want to try your advice.”

Jack played along looking a mix of surprise, hope, and some obvious embarrasses lust. He looked at the Doctor who was obviously thinking about it.

After a moment she shrugged and said “Why not. How can I help? Obviously I’m the other woman, but I’m not stripping.”

Jack laughed. “Uh, I noticed you are wearing stockings, sorry but you have great legs and it’s hard for any man NOT to look at them. How about I slip a dollar into one of them while I’m sitting and you are pretending to be a dancer?”

Dr. Luiza snickered and Asia giggled. “Okay, just this once to help you guys. Lucky for you I’m comfortable with my body and sexuality.”

Jack sat on the couch and Asia pulled the easy chair up close. The doctor set down her note pad and put up one shapely leg. She blushed slightly as she pulled up her skirt to expose her stocking top and then she smiled and in a voice that was obviously trying hard not to laugh she said “Hey stud, if like what you see how about a tip?”

Jack had to slow his hands down to pretend to be nervous, but he slid a dollar into her stocking top and she let the elastic snap back into place.

Jack grinned as the therapist froze for a second and then shimmered. Jack heard Asia giggle but he could take his eyes off what was now in front of him.

Doctor Luiza was standing in front of him in a metallic gold micro-mini skirt and metallic gold halter top that barely held in her tits. Her legs were covered in golden leg wrappings and her feet had on gold high stiletto heels. Golden bangle bracelets and hoop earrings jingled and her hair was poofed up and out. IT was midnight black and hung down to her shoulder blades. She had thick makeup on and golden glitter.

Without a word she slid onto Jack’s lap and breathed in his ear. “I’m Andressa, and I’m the best stripper you have ever seen. Let me show you why you need me in your stable.”

She slowly stood and Asia started a song from Jack’s phone. It was a slow number and despite already having very little clothing Andressa had Jack hooked like a junkie on crack. She moved like water and she teased and played with Jack like he was a toy. Jack blew a load in his pants while watching and didn’t even realize it until after the song was done.

Jack stood up, grabbed Andressa and shoved her over the desk while Asia laughed and started to strip down. “Bitch, you’re hired. Now let’s consummate this arrangement.” Jack spun her around and without any type of warning or foreplay rammed his cock straight into her pussy from behind. Andressa gasped and grunted like she was in heat and shoved back into him. Jack quickly figured out this little Brazilian bombshell was into rough sex. She growled and fought and swore. The hard Jack pounded the more turned on she got. Jack came in her and she shoved him off her and onto the couch where she straddled him and grabbed him by his hair and kissed him roughly. Jack bit down on her right nipple and then pinched the other one. Andressa rode him like an animal for nearly 15 minutes until he came again. The he shoved her off of him, and then slapped her hard on the face. She laughed and Jack tossed her across the room and slammed her against the wall. He then fucked her square in the ass and they both came so hard they passed out.

Jack came too in a few minutes when Asia revived him with a blowjob. Andressa was already getting dressed and she wore a truly evil smile on her face. She tossed her g string and looked at Jack. “I don’t need it baby. Stripper trash like me just need enough to tease the marks for our boss, right Asia?”

“Right Andressa!” Asia giggled and helped Jack up. They left through a back door and Jack drove them back to the apartment. That night Jack got Andressa a top billing at the club and his six strippers bought in over $21,000 that night, with Asia and Andressa earning nearly $4000 each.

Jack spent the next couple of weeks getting some things set up and enjoying life. He soon learned that while he could order his women to work seven nights a week it would quickly wear them out. He set up a rotating schedule with Mr. Taylor at three of the top clubs in LA for his 6 strippers. They each worked 5 nights on with 2 off. All his girls worked Fridays and Saturdays and the money flowed in. While Jack was tempted to recruit more talent, he discovered that managing just the six, even with his hired muscle and doctor, was a full time job.

But Jack loved every second of it.

His girls soon had the hottest reputations in LA. They danced the best, left men drooling idiots, and for the right tip, would rock any man’s (or woman’s) world in the VIP Lounge. Jack had his girls dress in metallic gold theme colors and they soon had the nickname “The Gold Girls”. Jack soon discovered that he didn’t even need to use dollars on other strippers. They came to him.

He set up another manager (his junior partner on paper, a dollar enslaved worker drone in reality) to handle the “normal” strippers. Jack’s original six were his best lookers, but he soon had 20 of the hottest strippers working for him. He used his dollar influence on Mr. Hoffs and Mr. Taylor to get his girls great slots so they were completely loyal to him. He used a more standard contract with the normal women and they actually made more money off of him, both in better paying gigs and in take home, than they ever had before. Since Jack was making over $100,000 a week with his six hotties, he didn’t much care and that in turn made the normal strippers even more loyal to him. And each one knew that if Jack told you to wear gold that meant you were part of his elite. This drove competition amongst his normal girls to a frenzy, but Jack wouldn’t allow dirty tricks. He fired one girl who tried to sabotage one of the other dancers and he soon had it so she could only get work at the cheapest clubs in town on shitty nights.

In a month, Jack had put a down payment on a large Mansion up in the Hollywood hills where his hottest bitches lived. He even let a couple of the hottest and most loyal normal strippers stay there off and on and his parties were things of legend. Jack experimented with his girls and found out what else he could have them do. Unless he had ordered them to forget, they retained previous skills and knowledge. Tiffany helped him review legal stuff with his lawyer and Asia was great at picking clothing and designing the Gold Girl look and some much more tasteful numbers for special jobs.

Andressa was even more useful. Her skills in psychology were very useful in helping Jack manage the normal girls and Jack had her research brainwashing. With her expert guidance Jack was able to drug and brainwash several of the normal strippers into devoted slaves without having to use a magic dollar. Once that was done Jack let them join the Gold Girls. And all the time the money flowed in.

But even this was not the final end of Jack and his wild time. He wanted his own club, and after making a bundle in LA Jack headed to Vegas.

CHAPTER 6: VIVA LAS VEGAS

After 6 months of work Jack was ready to start setting up his Vegas dream. Mr. Taylor had lots of connections in Vegas and had introduced Jack to several key players in the adult entertainment scene. Jack had dollared them and they were now his closest advisors and friends eagerly helping him navigate the city, state, and county laws and zoning regs. With their aid, Jack had all the needed permits and permissions and all he needed was a great location. Jack thought about setting up in a casino on the strip but that was risky. The casino bosses were probably not involved enough in the stripper business to be influenced by his dollars so Jack instead went with an idea of designing his own club.

Jack dug out tons of information on various clubs and with the help of Cinnamon he put together a very good business plan. He was pulling in at least half a million a month from his Gold Girls alone, so cash up front was easy. He picked out a great location close to the strip and started figuring out how to buy it.

His research turned up that the small office building was owed by a private company. The company was real estate firm run by a young woman who was one of those college brainiacs out to make her mark in the “male dominated world”. She had lots of agents, and was taking Vegas by storm. She was also a looker and Jack decided she would make a great Gold Girl.

Jack made an appointment with her directly. With the money he was throwing around, the young CEO decided he would need her personal attention. Jack drove to Vegas in his new custom Ferrari and strode in like he owned the place. The young pretty secretary frowned at his attitude but showed him into the conference room and he met Ms. Cathy Richers.

Jack decided he wanted to play her a bit and test his skills before dollaring her, so he sat down across from her and got to business.

“I’m not one to beat around the bush so here is what I am looking for. I have a business plan for a club here in Vegas that promises a huge rate of return and I have the cash and ability to get more cash to get it built. Permits, permissions, charters, and so on are already in hand. I just need the location.”

Ms. Richers nodded. “I saw your figures. They seem to add up, but your location was not noted. Obviously you have an idea and unless I miss my guess you already have a spot picked that you need me to get for you.”

“Close, I have the spot but you already have it. I just need to buy it from you.” Jack said with a grin.

Cathy blinked and then gave a tight smile. “Well then, I guess we can just start haggling over price.” She buzzed her secretary and said “Jenny, have Staci join us please.”

Cathy looked at Jack. “Staci is my in house lawyer. She’s a devil in real estate law and very good again more personal attacks. You wouldn’t believe the pain I get for being a woman in this town.”

Jack nodded and then turned to see another young woman come in the door.

Cathy was a hot blonde with a great body and jack could already see her rocking the slutty boss look or as a slutty secretary. Staci was a jaw dropping black woman with a nearly perfectly toned body and a rack that was at least a 36 DD if not EE cup. Her hair was done up in a bun, but she had grace and an air of power.

Jack smiled and slipped her a dollar. She blinked and smiled at Jack. “Nice to meet you. Hey I’ve been thinking...”

“Glad you could join us.” Jack said interrupting her. He winked at her and cut his eyes over to Cathy who was making some notes. Staci nodded and sat down.

Cathy had missed the back and forth and she nodded to Staci who sat next to her. “Ok, we have a client who wants to buy a property we own for immediate demolition and construction. He says he has everything needed, but I want you to review it and if it’s all ready then give me a legal timeline as to when we can get started.”

Staci nodded and went to work. She kept winking at Jack and once rubbed his foot with her toes. Cathy reviewed the documents. Jack sat back and waited. After a bit, he said he needed to use the bathroom and gave Staci a wink and a quick nod to the door.

Jack went to the bathroom and entered. About a minute later Staci joined him. Jack turned to her and said “You want to work for me you help me get your friend Cathy. I’ve been curious about something so you are going to help me answer the question.” Jack handed her another dollar. “You slip this into Cathy’s hand when we get back. If that doesn’t work I’ll get her with this one.”

Staci nodded and grinned evilly. They both headed back to the office and Staci went around behind Cathy. She pointed to something and Cathy moved her hand over to pick up her reading glasses. Staci slipped her hand under Cathy’s hand and pressed the dollar into it. Cathy froze and blinked. Then she looked at Staci with a slutty grin and then turned to Jack.

“Hey stud, Staci and I need new careers. Can you take us on?” Cathy stood up slowly and began to unbutton her blouse. Staci nodded and said “Yeah boss, we’ll be good to you. Anything you want, we’ll do! Just let us strip for you.”

Jack nodded and locked the door. “Done, I’ll take you both on. Staci, you’re now Sugar. Cathy, you’re now Crystal. When you are not stripping for me, you are managing my property and handling my legal matters. But first, let’s get things straight. Crystal, you sign over this office building to me, and lay off your staff. Tell them you are quitting the rat race to travel. Staci, if you are part of a law firm then quit with the same excuse.”

Jack had them both kneel and they began to suck him and lick his balls. “Nice, okay Crystal, you need plastic surgery. Get your ass tucked and bigger tits. Sugar, you are just perfect the way you are. Get this stuff cleaned up, stage your leaving, and then when I open the club you come back as strippers. Got it?”

Crystal giggled as she pulled Jack’s cock out with a pop. “You got it boss, give me a week and it will be done.”

Sugar nodded yes but didn’t take her mouth off of Jack’s ball sack. Jack smiled and patted her head. “Good girl, you understand the pleasure of the man comes first.”

After some nice blowjobs and orders for them to join him in his hotel room Jack staggered back out to his car. Jack spent the rest of trip signing documents to have all of Crystal’s assets transferred over to his name and then setting up the demolition of the office building and the immediate construction on his club.

Jack had a great vision. This club would be the have all end all of strip clubs. 5 Stories tall, with 3 huge main stages and thirty smaller ones, Private booths, an entire floor of VIP Rooms, and the top floor an actual hotel with rooms and a private section for himself and his chosen strippers. The basement was actually an exclusive club for special private members only and had a small casino, pool, and a special stage for sex acts.

The initial lay down was nearly $10 million but Jack had $7 million cash himself from his girls and with Crystal’s transfers he had easily another $5 million in cash and real estate. 1 week after Crystal had signed over everything and closed her business the building was demolished. Jack took his two new strippers back to LA and put them to work. His stable was now at 50 strippers, with 11 Gold Girls (3 were just regular brain wash jobs) and the rest were regular girls. Jack did some trips up and down the coast and recruited another 10 normal strippers and another Gold Girl.

Jack had flown up to Washington and had swept through the Seattle area. He had signed up 3 regular strippers and had them move to LA. He was flying back 1st Class when he recruited his Gold Girl.

Jack was relaxing during the preflight when he saw the 1st Class Stewardess. She was a platinum blonde woman with hair that was nearly white done up in a braid. Jack could tell it would probably hang down to her ass if she let it down. She was tall, had great long legs, and a respectable 36CC set of tits. She had a dazzling smile and moved with some serious poise and grace. Jack smiled and simply waited for his time. Soon after the take off, she came by with the service.

Jack had bought two tickets so he would have plenty of room to himself so she had to lean in to talk to him. Jack smiled and ordered a drink. Jack saw her name plate read “Julia”. She reached over to hand him his drink and he just slipped her a magic dollar. Jack never tired of seeing the freeze and blink in a woman and he got hard as soon as Julia smiled at him.

She sat down next to him and Jack held up his hand. “Finish with the other customers first. Here, give them all one of these in their drinks and then we can talk.”

Julia nodded and Jack sat back and smiled as she slipped a tranquilizer into everyone’s drink. Jack had researched date rape drugs so he could be on the lookout for them and he knew these pills had a very short effect, maybe an hour and a half. Jack grinned more when she drugged the other 1st Class attendant. In about 10 minutes after the last drink was put out, nearly the entire cabin was out.

Jack stood up and walked over to Julia. He grabbed her and shoved her into the lavatory. He pushed her onto the toilet and unzipped his pants. She giggled and immediately took his cock in her mouth.

“Nice. Your name is now Jewel, you will quit once we land. I’ll give you the address you need to go to. Get a slutty make over, wear that hair down, get a shaved pussy if you don’t already shave, and get some slutty clothes. A metallic gold halter top and micro-min skirt with matching leggings and heels will do and some gold hoop earrings and bangle bracelets. Ah, nice, you have a talented mouth.”

Jack by now had some serious endurance so he got a nice long blow job from his latest stripper. He came in her mouth and she swallowed every drop. Then he pushed her up against the wall and he joined the mile high club.

Jack returned to his seat just as some of the drugged 1st Class started to move. He got off the plane and was picked up by one of his guards along with Tiffany to provide him pleasure during the ride home. He got home and 2 hours later Jewel turned up with a smile.

Jack started moving his operation to Vegas over the next couple of weeks. He used his dollar influence to get his girls top slots in existing clubs and they racked in the cash even better than LA. Jack kept an office in LA with his junior partner to provide flesh talent, but he was fully invested in his Vegas gig.

Jack’s new club was finished in record time. It helped that Union bosses, foremen, inspectors and so on got free shows and special treatment from Jack’s Gold Girls. He was racking in nearly a million a week from his strippers and most of the construction was paid in cash.

The opening of Jack’s club was epic. Jack named the club “The Dream” and it was all that and then some. Everyone who was anyone showed up for the opening. Jack had nearly 400 people working for him on staff. He had a top staff, top chef, 150 strippers, bouncers, and security. Jack had 20 Gold Girls, 15 dollared, five brainwashed, and they all lived on the top floor. With his dollar influence every other top line strip club in the state became a feeder operation for him, with the top strippers getting funneled to The Dream. Anyone who had any clout in the adult entertainment business showed up and Jack threw the party of the century. It lasted nearly 72 hours and when it was done The Dream was THE club to be at if you were a stripper. He had agents and managers beating down his door to get their girls on his schedule, even for Mondays. His Gold Girls were the queens of adult entertainment and every stripper that wanted to be famous wanted to be one of them.

But reality soon intruded. Jack’s club was making money hand over fist and thanks to his now expert use of his contacts Jack avoided a lot of the extra costs of doing business. He had lots of influence with the local, state, and county governments and so was able to avoid issues with certain bad elements. In fact, The Dream became a neutral zone for various criminal elements as no one wanted to fuck up and get blacklisted from the hottest club in Vegas. Jack made sure he stayed clean and made sure that the scum stayed out.

Jack knew eventually someone was going to come digging into his books. His regular strippers made at least 3 grand a night (of which he got 15%, better than any other strip club in Vegas) and after he got things in order his Gold Girls made between $50,000 to $100,000 a night. His record was a Saudi Prince who showed up and rented a room for 24 hours along with the sole attention of Tiffany, Blaze, and Andressa. When they finished with him he had forked over nearly$1.4 million in cash, credit card bills, and his watch and ring. He had to be carried to the limo for the ride to the airport.

Jack made sure that his papers and taxes were in order and made sure nothing shady went down in his club. A little drug use was about it (Jack encouraged it with some of the girls to help keep them in line), and so after his first year in business he was ready for the IRS. Jack had expected to be audited so it was no surprise when he got the notification and got ready for the agent to arrive.

Jack and his front staff (his special dollarized staff kept quiet and were his double checkers) were sitting in his office when Agent Valerie King walked in. She was hard nosed, smart, tough, and a blonde knockout who was cold as an arctic herring. She strutted in with a look of disgust and simply sat down in front of Jack at his conference table.

“I am not going to bandy words with a scum bag like you. I think you are dirty as hell, and I’m going to dig it out of your books. If you have so much as 1 cent unaccounted for, I’ll see your sleaze ass in Leavenworth.”

Jack simply said “Well, have at it then.” And sat back to watch her work.

Jack actually admired her focus. As pretty as she was, she was absolutely business. She tore through his stuff and ran down everything no matter how minor. But Jack had good lawyers and accountants and he was making so much money he had no reason to try and cheat the government. For nearly 8 hours Ms. King dug and dug and found nothing.

Finally at about 6pm, Ms. King let out a deep breath and pushed her chair back. “I must admit, you have surprised me. You are the first, and I do mean first, strip club owner who is absolutely straight in his books. We are finished here. Thank you for your time.”

She stood to leave and Jack stood up as well. “Ms. King, I fully understand your feelings towards this place and what I do, but I do respect the work you have done, and I understand you attitude coming in here today. I know you will refuse any offer of dinner or a drink, but can we at least shake hands?”

Ms. King paused for a moment and then shrugged. “I suppose.” She held out her hand and Jack pressed a dollar into it. She blinked and then smiled at Jack over her black reading glasses.

“You wanna work here after what you just did bitch?” Jack said and Valerie lost her smile immediately.

“I’m sorry! It’s my job! I wanna quit and be stripper! I’ll do anything! Anything! I’ll fuck you, you can fuck me any way you want! I suck you, I’ll suck anyone! Name it!” Valerie started to babble out.

Jack held up his hand. “Ok, I’ll take you on as a trial basis. Go back to your office, wait a couple of days, then put in your two weeks. Come back here with all your money, a bigger set of tits, I’m thinking 36EE cup, a all around tan, completely shaved below the neck, and a nice slutty tattoo over your ass. And you name is now Cindi.”

Cindi nodded with a smile and Jack motioned her to drop down and get under his desk. He rocked back as she started work on his cock and he laughed.

“God, I LOVE THIS! Every bitchy, uptight, uber-smart skag who stalks into my door and tries to take me down ends up my bitch, on her knees, sucking me off. How does it feel to be turned around you slut?”

“Feels fucking great boss! My whole life has been a waste of time until now! How could I have NOT wanted to be a stripper? How fucking dumb have I been? Look at this body, these tits, this ass? It’s made to strip and strut and shake! God I’m so stupid! But I met you and now I know what is what!” Cindi said on her knees as she licked his balls.

“Good, you just remember that.”

So the IRS never posed another problem to Jack after his squeaky clean review.

But Jack found out, even being legally clean didn’t always mean you didn’t attract attention.

Jack found out about the reporter’s interest through one of his regulars. The guy was a casino boss and pretty well connected. Jack hadn’t dollared him but he was a weekly visitor and he had the cash to have a Gold Girl every trip. Jack always made sure men like that got his close attention and soon Jack and he were friends. He had noticed a woman who had been talking to several of the regular strippers and recognized her.

Connie Ramos (real name Consuela) was an independent journalist who had connections with several big west coast networks. She was an old school investigative reporter with a nose for dirt and the ability to dig it up. She had made several big stories over the last two years, including one on money laundering in casinos that had landed several people in jail and a Pulitzer Prize. She tended to work alone but she had several contacts with law enforcement so certain elements had to be careful around her. It was considered smart to just close up shop for a while and wait until she moved on rather than take her out.

Jack’s friend brought her to his attention and Jack had his staff keep an eye on her. Jack soon found out she was visiting several nights a week, always talked to different girls, and very carefully tried to get into the private levels where the Gold Girls hung out. She tried to catch a couple during a large main stage dance afterwards by flashing some serious money, but she didn’t realize she was seriously low balling a Gold Girl’s time. Jack had one of his regular girls act like she was interested in helping and let her pump her for information.

Jack of course had bugs all over the place and cameras so he listened in. It was obvious that Connie was trying to dig up information on the Gold Girls. Specifically on Blaze, Sugar, and Crystal. Connie also had some other of the girls names, but these three seemed the focus. She even had their old names from before they had been dollared. Jack could tell she was getting pretty frustrated at the lack of information she was getting. Jack had a couple of other girls play along and after a week Jack could tell she was certain she was on to something. She had tried to dig up addresses and had tried to wait by the back doors but his security had chased her off. Jack was deciding if he should let her go on like this or watch to see what she might come up with when she surprised him.

Jack always had new talent try outs on Monday and Tuesday afternoons. Even his feeders had to try out, but Jack would take walk ins (he had actually gotten a Golden Girl out of a college student on spring break doing it as a dare and she had dropped out of Yale to become Trixie). Tuesday afternoon at 4pm, Jack was startled to see Connie strut in.

She was certainly easy on the eyes. Hispanic, nice brown skin and soft brown eyes, toned body with lots of muscle, a fine ass, and a great natural set of 35DD cups that went perfectly with her body size and her black hair. Jack was definitely interested in her before but now knew he was going to have her.

“Hi, I’m Valentia. I heard you do walk ins and I’m sure after you see me dance you’ll want me in your club.” She said with a slight accent.

Jack kept his face straight at the sound of her fake accent. It was not fake really, but Jack knew she normally spoke textbook perfect English. She had on a overcoat and black heels and obviously was ready to dance.

“Well, you’re the last one today. Why don’t you put your bag and coat there and come with me.” Jack said as he shook her hand.

Connie looked at his private pole and stage and said “Why not here? Isn’t this where you try out new dancers?”

“Yeah, most of the time. But sometimes I want to switch it up. Leave your stuff and come on back.” Jack stood and opened a back door. He could tell she was a bit nervous at leaving her stuff which confirmed Jack’s suspicion that she had a bug or something with her gear.

After a moment she shrugged and followed. She dropped her coat and large purse and Jack nodded at her choice of clothes. She was in a metallic red triangle bikini top and matching micro skirt with same type of leggings. Jack led her to an elevator and up to the VIP area. He led her back to one of the lounges and he chuckled to himself as she tried hard not be obvious as she looked around. Jack thought she would burst when Blaze strutted past, but she kept it together and followed him back to a VIP lounge.

Jack took a seat and hit the music button. A grinding hot song started kicking out of the speakers and Jack said “You got one song for a pole dance, and then one for a lap dance. Good luck.”

Connie didn’t hesitate. Jack was impressed. She had obviously practiced dancing and certainly gave it a good go. Jack could tell right away she was forcing herself, but she had some good moves and her body was smoking hot enough he didn’t mind. The song ended and then next one started up. Without a pause she straddled him and gave him a decent lap dance. Before getting his dollars and learning the trade Jack would have been impressed. But he could tell she was forcing it, but it didn’t matter.

She finished and was panting from her efforts. Jack grinned at her, rolled up a dollar, and slipped it into her cleavage. “You’re hired Valentia.”

The reporter froze for a second and then a slutty smile crept over her face. Her body shimmered and Jack was pleased to notice that she was pretty much the same except for some muscle loss replaced with some nice bubble butt padding.

Jack made a quiet sign with his finger and picked up a napkin. He wrote “Are you currently bugged?”

Valentia spoke in a heavier accented voice “No boss, all that stuff is in my bag and coat.”

“Good. Are you alone on this investigation or did you have a backup?”

“I don’t have anyone backing me up, but my contact in the state police knows I am doing some interviews here today. She’ll check up on me if I don’t call her.”

“Okay. You’re a Gold Girl now, but you can’t start yet. You go call everyone involved with this case and tell them it’s a dead end. Bum around for a week, then say you are taking a vacation. Then you ditch anything they can use to track you, cancel your phone, and come here. Then you can start stripping like the horny slut of a bitch you really are.”

Valentia gave him a big sloppy kiss and answered “You got it jefe.” She then gave him a real lap dance and he fucked her up the ass. She staggered out the back door with a grin, some cum stains, and a dopey look on her slutty face.

A few week later Jack was getting ready to celebrate his club’s one year anniversary, Jack did an inventory of his magic dollars. He had found out that they were once use only, so he had been careful about how he had used them. He found that he had nineteen dollars left. But he also knew he didn’t need to use them so much anymore. The women found him out and he had carefully used his dollars on key figures in the industry so know he WAS the key figure.

“Old man, whomever you are, thank you from the bottom of my heart.” Jack said as he carefully locked nearly all of them up.

But Jack always kept one handy just in case.