The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fun Shay

Part I — The Dark Turtle

God damn it!

Almost as soon as she’d thought it, the blond cursed herself for being so blasphemous but this stupid homework was just so ... so ... so stupid.

Once more, Shay McDaniels picked up her pencil and once more, she chewed on the nub of the pencil as she studied the problem in her math book. It had looked so simple when the Professor Trower had done it on the blackboard, but now ...

Shay growled in frustration. Damn it. She just wasn’t getting this and it wasn’t just this class. It was all of her classes. She just didn’t seem to be able to concentrate.

Okay, the blond told herself. One more time. This couldn’t be so hard. After all, everyone else seemed to be getting it.

Of course, that was part of the problem. Everyone else was getting it and the fact that they were just made Shay feel even more stupid.

Damn it. She hated math and it wasn’t like she even wanted a science major. It was just some stupid prerequisite that they made her take.

She should probably take a break, she told herself. Take a break and get her head together and then when she was ready, she could start all over again.

Problem was she’d already done that, Shay told herself.

Half-heartedly, she launched herself at yet another problem and almost as quickly, she gave it up. She knew she wasn’t going to get it. She knew what she needed was a break.

She’d just go down to the corner grocery, Shay told herself. She’d get herself a little something to eat. Heck, maybe Mr. Lee wouldn’t even charge her for it but she didn’t care if he did. As long as it got her away from her math homework, that was all that mattered.

Henry Lee looked up from behind the counter when Shay entered. “Ah, Miss Shay,” the old man said. “It is so good to see you again.”

Not for the first time, Shay wondered how the old man did it. There had to be a pretty regular turnover of students every year and yet it seemed as if the old man seemed to know each one by name. “Hi, Mr. Lee,” the girl called out.

“It’s been a couple of days since you been here last,” the old man chastised her.

“I know, Mr. Lee. I’ve been busy. Right now, it’s Algebra and it’s driving me crazy.”

“You young people,” Mr. Lee said. “With you, it’s always study, study, study.”

Shay smiled at that. The old grocer had to know better than that. It wasn’t always study, study, study. In fact, it was hardly ever study, study. study. The students might change around him but he never did. He was always there behind the counter at the corner grocery store. He had to know that studying wasn’t all the students did.

“I’m just taking a break, Mr. Lee. This stuff’s got me kind of depressed.”

“I see,” the old man said solemnly. “You do look kind of down.”

Oh great, Shay thought. Now, even Mr. Lee was noticing that she wasn’t looking her best and he was like, what, seventy years old or something.

“Perhaps you need to study with more energy, Miss Shay.”

“Huh?”

“Old Chinese method to increase positive energy and diminish negative energy by the way things are positioned,” the man said. “Maybe you should try it.”

“What? Oh come on, Mr. Lee. You’re not talking about ... about, what the heck is that thing called ... you know, when they organize the furniture or something.”

“Orientation of the environment is only one part of it,” the old man said solemnly, “but there are other ways, too.”

“Yeah? Like what, Mr. Lee?”

“Rather than rearranging the furniture, maybe instead, you rearrange yourself.”

“How would I do that?”

The old man just smiled. “It is an ancient art and you want me to give you a lesson in just a few minutes. That’s not very reasonable, is it?”

“Oh well, if it’s that hard to do,” Shay said, “then I probably wouldn’t have time for it anyway. I got to get this homework done by tomorrow so I need something fast.”

“Youth can always be so impetuous but don’t you worry. Mr. Lee have just the thing for you.”

“What is it?”

“You go back to your apartment to study?” the man asked.

Shay nodded.

“In what room do you study?” the man asked.

“The living room. Why?”

“Do you have space there?”

“What do you mean?”

“Do you have space where you can spread yourself out?”

“Spread myself out? I guess. Why?”

“I want you to sit in center of room. Sit on the floor and face north.”

“Which way is north?” the girl asked.

The old man pointed. “North is that way. Sit on the floor. Close your eyes. Empty your mind and relax.”

“What? You mean like meditation or something?”

The old man shook his head. “This is different,” he said. “This has to do with focusing energy.”

“Oh. Okay.” It wasn’t like Shay actually believed the old man but she just found it funny to hear him talk. Like anyone would ever believe that sitting in the middle of the room and doing nothing could give you energy. It was just so funny. “Okay,” she said. “Then what?”

“You close your eyes and you wait.”

“What am I waiting for, Mr. Lee?”

The old man shook his head. “I can’t tell you that. With each person, it is different but you will know it when you feel it. You will know what the energy is when it comes.”

Shay smiled to herself. Like she had time to sit in the middle of her room and wait for energy to come to her. “No offense, Mr. Lee, but I think I’m going to try it the old-fashioned way.”

If the old man was offended by the girl’s reaction, he didn’t show it. He just nodded. “You have to do what you have to do,” the man said.

It was funny, Shay thought as she walked home from the store. It was funny that the old grocer thought something like that could help her, but maybe that was what she needed. It had certainly put a smile on her face and it had certainly lightened her spirits and as Shay walked back to her apartment, she felt ready to once again take on her math homework.

Her feeling of well being hardly lasted past the front door of her apartment.

Once more, Shay settled down with her math homework and she moved on to the next problem. She glared at the text book and then she scowled and she scoweled again. How the hell was she supposed to do this, she asked herself. She just didn’t get any of it.

Maybe she should take a break, Shay told herself. The problem was she’d already taken a break.

Why the hell did she have to know this stuff anyway, she asked herself.

Okay, it was just one problem, she told herself. She could skip it and come back to it later.

The problem was that the next problem wasn’t any easier than the one she’d skipped.

Damn it, she softly cursed. Damn these stupid math problems. Damn it!

And that’s when she remembered what Mr. Lee had told her. It was stupid, really, but on the other hand, it was better than trying to keep doing these stupid math questions. What was it the old man had said. Sit in the middle of the room and face north, and which way had he said that was?

Shay sat in the middle of the room and she faced north. It was only a guess, of course, but it would have to do, and besides, it was better than having to do math homework.

Okay, now what. She should close her eyes and relax.

Shay giggled as she did it. It was stupid really, but it was kind of fun, too. Close your eyes and relax.

And now what? She was just supposed to sit here and for how long? Oh wait. She was supposed to empty her mind. Okay. Relax and think of nothing. Just relax. Forget the stupid math class. Just relax and think of nothing. Relax and ...

Whoa!

What was that. Shay felt her body shudder. It was as if ...

It was as if she’d gotten a sudden burst of energy and suddenly, Shay’s eyes were open. She knew she could do it. She knew she could do her homework.

Once more, Shay picked up her math book and this time, the problems that had been so hard before were incredibly easy, so easy in fact that she couldn’t believe they’d given her trouble before. It was just a matter of practice, she told herself. She’d worked these problems so many times that it was obvious that after enough work, they’d get to be easy. That had to be it, right?

* * *

“Hey, Mr. Lee.”

The old man looked up at the entrance of the girl into his store. “How you doing today, Miss Shay?”

“I’m doing great,” Shay said enthusiastically. “You know, I got to tell you, Mr. Lee, when you told me I should go home and do that thing about sitting in the middle of my living room, I thought you were crazy, but I went home and I did it, and it totally worked, and I totally got my homework in on time, but like I said, I never thought it would work.”

The old man nodded. “I understand, Miss Shay. Sometimes, the old ways seem strange, but they do work.”

“Well, it definitely worked for me,” Shay said.

“So no more troubles for you?” the man asked. “Everything is okay now?”

Shay’s face clouded over just a little. “I was meaning to talk to you about that.”

“Yes?”

“I got the homework done just fine,” Shay said, “but I got this midterm coming up and I don’t know how I’m going to handle that.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean the homework was bad enough but having to study this ... this stuff ... I mean, it’s so boring, so I was thinking, I mean I was wondering if maybe you had some tricks that would help me with that.”

“Tricks?”

“You know. Like you did before.”

“This not a trick, Miss Shay. This powerful way to control one’s energy.”

“Yeah, I know,” the girl said, “but I was thinking maybe you could help me. Ple-e-e-ease.”

“You want energy for studying?”

“Yeah. Do you think you can help me with that?”

“Energy is energy. It doesn’t matter what it’s used for. It’s all the same.”

“Really? Do you think you could help me?”

“Absolutely. Tell me about your apartment.”

“My apartment? What do you want to know about my apartment for?”

“It’s so I can help you,” the man said. “I need to know how apartment is organized.”

“Oh, I see. I guess that makes sense.”

“So how is apartment organized?”

“Oh, um, it’s a three bedroom apartment and um, the door is, um that way,” the girl said with a gesture of her arm.

“North,” the man said.

“Yeah, I guess.”

“Go on.”

“Okay, so the kitchen area is like to the left after you come in, and there’s a living room when you come in, and there’s like three bedrooms in the back, two in the very back, and one like next to the living room and there’s um, there’s a bathroom that’s next to the kitchen. Is that what you want to know?”

“It is. And if I might ask, Miss Shay, where is your bedroom?”

“It’s, um, it’s one of the ones in the back. Why do you need to know that, Mr. Lee?”

“I told you. I need to understand how things are laid out, and your bedroom, is it large?”

The girl snorted. “Not hardly,” she said.

“Would you say it’s cramped?”

“Yeah, I guess.”

“Oooh. That’s not good. That’s not good at all.”

“Why?”

“It’s bad for energy.”

“Oh.”

“All right, so I think I understand,” the man said. “I suppose we should start you out with the Dark Turtle.”

“What’s that?”

“You said the front door of your apartment faces north, right?”

The girl nodded.

“So you find a place with some room where you can face the door and you get down on your hands and knees.”

“Why?”

“What’s that?”

“Why would I do that, Mr. Lee?”

“It’s about orientation. You want prosperity, don’t you?”

“I want energy.”

“But you want energy so you can do well so in the end you want prosperity.”

“Okay,” the girl said. “I guess that makes sense.”

“So you get down on your hands and knees,” the old grocer said.

“And then what?”

“What?”

“What do I do next?”

“You don’t do anything.”

“I don’t do anything?”

“No. You just stay there and you let the energy flow into you.”

“I don’t know, Mr. Lee. It sounds kind of weird, you know.”

The old grocer shrugged. “I’m talking about old ways,” he said, “and remember, you were the one who asked me, but it’s up to you to do what you want to do.”

Shay nodded. “Do you think it could help,” she asked.

“It couldn’t hurt.”

“I guess,” the blond said noncommitally.

It was stupid, really, the blond told herself when she got home. Mr. Lee was a nice, old man but really, what was the ... what did he call it ... what did the dark turtle thing have to do with anything?

Shay went home and she made herself some dinner and then she turned on the TV. Sure she told herself. She had a test coming up, but that didn’t mean she had to start studying right away. She could have a little fun first before she started to study.

It was already 9:00 and she hadn’t even opened her books. Shay knew she was delaying the inevitable but she’d come this far that it seemed as if she was looking for reasons why she could put off the studying that needed to be done.

What was it Mr. Lee had told her to do. Get down on her hands and knees in the middle of her living room and face north. Sure, why not, she told herself. At least that was better than studying.

This was silly, the girl thought as she knelt on the carpet in her apartment and then she settled down onto her hands and knees. How long was she supposed to stay like this, she wondered.

It actually did feel kind of good. She just stayed there. She almost imagined she could feel energy flowing into her body, and ... and that wasn’t all.

It was nice, she thought. It was nice just to relax. She knew she had things to do but for the moment, at least, for the moment, it seemed as if she had nothing better to do than to just stay where she was.

She closed her eyes. That made it easier, she told herself. That made it easier to block out the rest of the world. That made it easier to relax.

The door to the apartment was opening but Shay had her eyes closed. She knew she should open them. She knew she should look, but if she looked, she’d lose that relaxed feeling and really, that wasn’t something she wanted to do. Better just to stay where she was.

It wasn’t one of her roommates. Shay knew that. Probably one of her roommate’s boyfriends. The other girls seemed to be so free at letting guys borrow their keys that it seemed like everyone had a key to their apartment.

“Shay, what are you doing?”

The girl didn’t bother looking up. “I’m facing north,” she said.

Drew looked at the girl. “Okay,” he said finally. “I’ll bite. Why are you facing north.”

“For the energy,” the girl said but from the way she said it, it was almost as if she was oblivious to the boy standing over her.

“Okay,” the boy said. “I guess I understand,” although the truth was he had no idea what the girl was talking about. “So how long have you been doing this?”

“Huh?”

“How long have you been doing this?” the boy asked.

There was something about this, the girl thought, something about the way she was positioned. She could feel the energy coursing through her and yet it seemed as if she couldn’t move at all.

“So how long you been doing this?” Drew asked.

“Mmm,” the girl mumbled. “Just for a few minutes.”

“No, I mean, oh fuck it. Never mind.” Drew looked at the girl. He didn’t know if she was getting energized, but one thing was definitely for sure. Seeing her like this was certainly getting him all full of energy. “So, um, do you want to be left alone.”

The girl didn’t say anything.

Damn, the boy thought. Damn, she looked so hot there on her hands and knees and oh my God, was she actually rocking her body just a little. Damn, he’d like to make her body rock.

“So, um, so I guess I’ll be going then.”

Again, Shay said nothing.

“Okay, I guess I’ll be going,” the boy said. He didn’t really want to but it was clear she wasn’t paying attention to him.

Oh, but fuck, her body definitely was rocking and his cock was definitely rock hard. Of course, he was always hard for her but she never knew.

He should be going, Drew told himself, and yet he wasn’t moving. He was just standing there looking at Shay.

Just look at her ass, the boy told himself. Just look at her ass. Look how tight her jeans were stretched over her ass.

“Shay,” he said.

“Hmm,” the girl said in an almost dream-like state.

He really shouldn’t be doing this, Drew told himself. He really shouldn’t ...

Oh fuck it. He reached down and he slid a hand over the girl’s ass.

“Mmm,” she moaned.

Oh my God, the boy thought. Oh my God. Did that mean she actually liked it?

There was only one way to find out. Drew kept stroking her ass.

She moaned again. If she didn’t like what he was doing, then she was putting on one hell of a show.

Should he go on, the boy wondered. He knew he wanted to but should he go on? Did he dare not to? After all, he might never get this chance again.

The boy let his hand slide down between the girl’s legs. Oh fuck. Her jeans really were tight and with her on her hands and knees, they were stretched even tighter. He knew what he wanted and he didn’t want to be denied.

His hands were back again and once more, he was stroking her ass. It might be wrong, he told himself, but so far, she hadn’t said no and he was hoping she wouldn’t say no.

He tugged on her jeans. Oh fuck, they were tight, but somehow, that made it even better when he finally got them down past her butt.

And still, she hadn’t said anything.

His hands were back again on her ass. She was wearing panties with smiley faces on them. He wasn’t sure why she was wearing those particular panties but he knew those smiley face panties were definitely making him smile.

And then his hands were back again, back between her legs, rubbing her panties against her pussy, and still, the girl hadn’t told him no. In fact, it was like she hadn’t taken notice of him at all. She just stood there on her hands and knees and she kept right on moaning even as his hand rubbed her panties against her pussy.

Drew knew he wasn’t going to stop. Not when he was this close. She could do whatever she wanted but he wasn’t going to stop unless she told him to.

The boy peeled her panties down and finally there she was with her pussy finally revealed.

Drew’d thought he’d been hard before but that was nothing compared to what he was now. He hadn’t known that Shay shaved her pussy. Of course, how would he have known. After all, it wasn’t like it was something they were bound to discuss.

Almost tentatively, Drew let his fingers slide between the girl’s legs. Oh my God, the boy thought as his fingers stroked her pussy. Oh my God. She’d actually moaned when he’d touched her there.

“I want to fuck you,” the boy said.

He waited. He hoped the girl wouldn’t say no. He prayed she’d say yes.

She did neither. She just stayed there perched on her hands and knees as his fingers continued to stroke her pussy.

It wasn’t as good as a yes, but at least it wasn’t a no, and for Drew, that was good enough. He pulled back so he could take down his jeans and his underwear and then he was back again.

The head of his cock pressed against her pussy. He’d given her enough chances to say no, he’d told himself. He wasn’t going to give her another one.

He pushed his cock forward and then he was entering her and the girl moaned. Oh fuck, the boy told himself. Oh fuck.

If her body had been rocking before, it was certainly rocking now, but now at least, there was a reason for it.

Oh fuck, the boy thought. Oh fuck.

And not only was Shay’s body rocking to the motion of his cock, but she was moaning, too, with each and every thrust of his cock.

“Oh fuck,” the boy groaned. “Oh fuck. You like that, don’t you.”

He almost thought the girl would respond to that one way or the other but instead, all that happened was she kept right on moaning while his cock fucked her cunt.

He would have preferred something, the boy thought. Some sort of indication from the girl. Some sort of acknowledgment that she liked what he was doing. He would have preferred something but it wasn’t necessary.

Oh geez. He was going to cum. He didn’t want to cum. Not yet at least. He wanted to make it last but he was going to cum.

He wasn’t sure why he did it. Maybe it was the way the girl was bounding on his cock. Maybe it was the way she moaned with every thrust inside her pussy. Maybe it was something else but the truth was it didn’t matter why he did what he did. What mattered was that he did it.

What he did was reach out and grab the girl’s blond hair and pull it hard.

“Oh my God,” the girl screamed out. “Oh my God. Yeah. That’s it. Pull my hair. Come on do it. Pull my fucking hair.”

Drew was surprised. After all her chances to speak, that was what finally had coaxed something out of her. Him pulling her hair. That was it?!

Well fuck it. If that was what she liked, fuck it. He pulled on her hair again.

“Oh God,” the girl cried out. “Oh God. That’s it. Make me cum. Make me cum.”

That was certainly his intent, Drew told himself even as he yanked on the girl’s hair yet again.

“Oh God, yeah. Oh God. You’re doing it. Oh God. You’re making me cum.”

There was no denying that, Drew knew, just as he knew that there was no denying that his cock was cumming inside Shay’s tight, little pussy. Mmm yeah, that was good. In fact, that was great. In fact, that was better than great. In fact, it was fantastic.

In fact, now that he thought about it, he couldn’t wait to have it happen again.