The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Full Wash Cycle

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. Can’t explain exactly how the idea came to me but it stuck in and I decided to try it. I will admit to it being partly based on an old story idea by Mesmer Eyes but I’m taking things in some slightly different directions than he did. Enjoy.

When he was twelve years old, David, upset over his dad not giving him a hundred dollars to buy the best baseball mitt on the market, made a remark that would haunt him for the rest of his life. “I can’t wait until I’m an adult and I don’t have to worry about money anymore.”

Ten years later, David was eating those words. Sure, his degree got him a better job than flipping burgers but it was still tough getting a decent apartment, especially in the downtown area. So, a somewhat downtrodden building was the best he could do for the time being. At least he lived simply so he didn’t have to worry too much about going beyond his means.

Still, he couldn’t wait to get a bigger place of his own, a place that didn’t force him to go all the way down to the basement to do his laundry in a rather dank and deserted room. The machines did the job despite being at least ten years old. Hell, they were actually the old machines with a window in the washer so you could see your clothes being done while you waited. And unfortunately, it was often a long wait.

Given his workload, David often waited until the end of the week to do his laundry and often picked late at night to do it. For one thing, he just wasn’t too comfortable with other people seeing just what he got dirty and he gave them the same leeway. He also had to admit he didn’t want the somewhat pathetic overtones of the fact it was only his stuff he was washing, he hadn’t had time to meet anyone for some fun in a few weeks now and thus it was mostly work attire that was getting the treatment here.

David hummed lightly as he threw in his load, brushing quickly at his dark brown hair and adjusting his loose shirt and pants unconiously as he loaded up his machine, shut the door and started it. He sighed as he moved over and threw a just cleaned load into the dryer, which also boasted a window in the front, setting it to dry, then sat back to wait, his hands moving to a file he’d brought along to pass the time.

He’d just gotten to the figures for this month’s report when the door to the laundry room opened, surprising him, since not many people came to the room at this time of night. He looked up and was taken aback at the vision of beauty that walked into the room.

She was a quite beautiful woman in her mid-twenties with long dark hair flowing behind her, framing her extremely attractive face. She wore a pair of jeans that accented the curves of her body, her white shirt accenting her rather large bosom. She was also holding a small bin of laundry and looked startled at seeing David there. “I’m sorry,” she said. “I thought I’d be alone here.”

“No problem,” David nodded, unable to take his eyes away from this beauty. “I just threw mine in, shouldn’t be too long before it’s done. I’m David, by the way. 5H.”

“Ali, 3F,” the woman nodded. “Probably why we’ve never run into each other.”

“I would definitely remember if we had,” David smiled, giving her another look. He watched as she took a seat, sighing and running her hands through her long hair. “Tired out?”

“It’s been a long day,” Ali sighed. “School and then my job, it kind of gets to me after a while.”

“I can relate to long days,” David nodded. He watched as Ali sighed, staring off at the washer and dryer. He shook his head and looked at the reports again. It took a few minutes for the silence to really reach him and he became aware how quiet Ali was. He glanced up to see her sitting on the bench, staring at the washer and dryer, at how the clothes and water tumbled about inside the windows in the machines.

David was never sure exactly where the idea hit him. Maybe it was the faraway look in Ali’s eyes as she stared at the machine, maybe it was the slump in her posture, the fatigue in her features. Maybe it was one of those little flashes of brilliance that helped him out so many times. The idea formed rather quickly and David soon realized he had a true shot at something here, something he figured was worth shooting for.

“I find it sort of relaxing to watch the clothes,” David said, keeping his voice light so not to alert her unjustly. “I just think it’s sort of relaxing to just sit here and watch them, to watch them spin and tumble about, just to spin and tumble about. Whether it’s the washer or the dryer, they still manage to spin and tumble about, they spin and tumble, spin and tumble and it’s relaxing to watch, it’s very relaxing to go from the washer to the dryer, from the washer to the dryer, just to watch them spin and tumble, spin and tumble. It’s the patterns that make it so relaxing, I think, it’s the patterns that make them so relaxing to watch, the way they shift about as they spin and tumble, spin and tumble, it’s so relaxing to watch and it’s so relaxing to watch, so very, very relaxing to watch them shift as they spin and tumble, shift as they spin and tumble, so very relaxing, so very relaxing.”

David took careful study at Ali’s expression, watching her eyes track back and forth in between the washer and they dryer, the orbs becoming glazed as she took in the tumbling and shifting patterns of the clothes inside. David was right to think that Ali’s fatigue would help with this. He had never done hypnosis before but he was pretty sure she was on her way into a trance and couldn’t wait to wrap it up. He rose slowly, trying not to disturb her as he slowly moved towards the washer and dryer.

“And you feel very relaxed now, Ali, very, very relaxed, so very relaxed now, Ali. As you watch the patterns shift about, spinning and tumbling, spinning and tumbling, you feel yourself becoming more and more relaxed, Ali, so very relaxed, so very, very relaxed, Ali, so very relaxed. Now, Ali, you are so relaxed watching the patterns, you’re so very, very relaxed watching the patterns, so relaxed with the patterns and how they spin, so relaxed with the patterns and how they spin that when the patterns stop, you will fall into a state of total relaxation. When the patterns stop, Ali, you will fall into a complete and total state of relaxation and listen to whatever I say, Ali, you will listen to whatever I say when you fall into this state of total relaxation.”

David hit a switch and the washer and dryer both stopped. Immediately, Ali’s eyes shut and her head fell forward as she fell into a trance state. Nodding, David moved forward and looked at the lovely hypnotized beauty before him, his mind figuring out what to do next. It hit him and he had to smile at the inventiveness of it. “Ali, stand up and open your eyes but remain deeply, deeply relaxed,” he intoned.

Ali did so, swaying slightly as she stared blankly forward, not seeming to notice the smiling David. “Now, Ali, as I speak to you, you will fall deeper and deeper into this relaxed state, with every word sending you deeper. Ali, you want to do your laundry, don’t you?”

“Yes.....” she nodded slightly.

“You want to wash all your dirty clothes, don’t you, Ali?”

“Yes.....”

“Ali, the clothes you are wearing right now are dirty, they are very dirty, Ali, they are so very, very dirty. You want to get them off, Ali, you have to get them off, you have to take off these dirty, dirty clothes, Ali.”

“Take off.....no....I.....”

“They’re dirty, Ali. The clothes are dirty and you want to wash them. You want to wash your dirty clothes, Ali, so you have to take off your dirty clothes. Take them off, Ali, take them off.”

Ali’s entranced mind tried to understand what David was saying. She came here to wash her clothes. Her clothes were dirty. She had to take off her dirty clothes so she could wash them. Yes, it was that simple. Ali reached down and pulled her white shirt over her head, exposing a dark bra that barely held back her sizeable breasts. She slipped off her shoes and then slid off her jeans and pulled off her socks, her black panties showing.

“All of them, Ali,” David managed to get out at seeing her in her underwear. “You have to take off all your clothes. All your clothes are dirty, Ali, you have to take off all your dirty, dirty clothes.” He watched in anticipation as Ali reached behind her and slowly undid the clasp on her bra, snapping it open. She slid it off and her very large breasts came free, showing little sag. She bent over as she slid her panties down her legs and then stood naked before David, still swaying slightly.

David swallowed as he thought of his next move. He suddenly realized he had a hypnotized naked woman in the laundry room and swiftly moved to lock the door. He turned back and looked at Ali, his mind deciding what to do now. “You’ve taken off your dirty clothes, Ali but you still feel dirty. You want to take a shower, Ali, you feel the need to take a shower. Imagine yourself there, Ali, you are in a shower now, you are in a shower and you have to wash yourself, you’re dirty and you have to wash yourself.”

David was amazed at Ali stood in the middle of the laundry room, her hands starting to move over her body, kneading around as she imagined a bar of soap in her hand, moving her body under a non-existent stream of water.

As Ali’s hands roamed over her amazing breasts, David undressed, showing off his not too bad body, his cock hard ever since Ali had fallen under his little spell. He slowly moved, forward, continuing to speak as he did. “As you wash yourself, Ali, you not only feel the water flowing over you, you not only feel the dirt washing off you, you also feel very aroused, Ali, very aroused as the shower continues, Ali, very aroused as it continues.”

“Mmmmm....” Ali moaned, her hands drifting from her breasts to her clit, rubbing lightly at her pussy as David came behind her. He reached over and cupped her buttocks, Ali letting loose a gasp at the sudden touch. David spoke quickly. “You feel a touch on you, Ali. It is your lover, Ali, the man you want more than anything. He’s here now, Ali, he’s here and you want him, you want him so bad, Ali, you want him to make love to you so bad.”

“Oh, God.....Yes....so bad.....” Ali moaned as David’s hands moved from her ass and around to cup her incredible breasts, squeezing the globes as Ali leaned against him. David’s hands roamed over Ali’s tits, squeezing them and pinching the nipples, his cock pushing against one buttock as Ali moaned. In her mind, she was with her lover, his strong hands rubbing her wet breasts, soap mingling among them as the water cascaded down on her.

David moved his mouth to Ali’s actually dry neck, kissing the nape and moving up, letting Ali move her head so their lips met. The moment they did, all of Ali’s passions became unlocked, her tongue diving into David’s mouth and licking all around. David turned her around, her breasts pushing against his chest as they continued to kiss. David brought her up in his arms, hands tight on her ass as she hooked her legs around his waist. His cock easily slid into her pussy as he pushed them against the washing machine, the small of her back on its top, his fingers roaming over her cheeks as he got ready to go.

Ali moaned as she felt David start to pump himself in and out of her, his cock working into her pussy, hands kneading her ass as he worked on her. David let his head rest in Ali’s amazing cleavage, his tongue immediately going to work and roaming over her breasts, tickling the nipples as he went at her. Ali moaned, trying her best to press her tits into David’s face as she kept her arms wrapped around his neck. David took her left breast in his mouth and began to suckle on it, lips working around the nipple as his cock kept on pumping. Ali’s moans grew louder. For her, the experience was added onto by her belief that hot water was cascading down upon her and David, adding to the pleasure of him fucking her. She felt so hot, she was soon coming, juices spreading around David’s pumping member. David switched from one nipple to the other, giving it the same suckling treatment and Ali’s moans grew louder, her back arched as he squeezed her ass hard, the prelude to letting loose, their orgasm shaking the machine under them.

As Ali’s cries of joy echoed through the room, David put her on the dryer, hands moving off as he knelt down and put his face to her pussy. He slowly let his tongue drag all along it, tasting the mixture of their cum as Ali groaned loudly. David’s hands moved back to her breasts, kneading them nicely as he let his tongue tickle through her pubic hairs to reach the mother lode.

David felt his cock harden again and felt himself building and knew he had to do something. He broke off and stood up, pulling Ali off the dryer and had her face him. “Ali, my cock is dirty. You must wash it. And your pussy is dirty. You have soap on your hand so you should wash it while you clean my cock with your other hand and tongue.”

Ali was so lost to passion and her trance she didn’t even question the odd commands. She moved to her knees, one hand sliding onto her pussy and rubbing it. She reached up with the other to grip David’s hard rod, pulling it to her face. She let her tongue slide along the penis, licking at the cum that remained from thier earlier orgasm and the stuff starting to slide out again. Meanwhile, Ali’s hand rubbed furiously at her own pussy, trying to rid the imagined stain, fingers sliding in and out of her lips as she rubbed David’s cock, her lips sliding over the top of the shaft. David was in ecstasy. Having a hypnotized woman suck off his cock while fingering herself was better then he could ever had dreamed and the sheer excitement caused him to come, his wad shooting into Ali’s mouth, streams sneaking onto her face. David had just come down from it when Ali cried out, her pussy bursting with her juices onto her hand.

David grabbed a towelet from Ali’s load and swiftly wiped off himself and her. “Redress, Ali,” he commanded, watching her put her clothes back on, savoring a last look at those amazing breasts before the bra covered them. When Ali was redressed, David had her sit back down and swiftly changed his loads, throwing wet stuff into the dryer and starting it. He had Ali stare at the tumbling wash as he spoke. “Listen carefully, Ali. When the machine buzzes, you will wake up. You will not remember anything that has happened between us. Nothing at all. You will also not notice any unusual stains in that cloth on top of your pile, you will simply wash it like any other.

“Now, you will remember some things, Ali, very important things, things you must remember. Tonight, when you shower, you will feel the urge to pleasure yourself while in the shower, Ali, you will feel the unbearable urge to pleasure yourself and you will. You will pleasure yourself in the shower and feel even more aroused by doing so. From now on, every time you do the wash, you will feel very aroused, Ali, very aroused, so very, very aroused. So aroused that you will want to answer that arousal soon. Now, this is the most important thing, Ali. Every time you feel that aroused, you will call me, Ali.” He gave Ali his number as she already knew what apartment he was in. “You will call me or come to my apartment, Ali. You will feel very aroused and know only I can answer that arousal. Also, Ali, whenever you hear my voice and only my voice say the words ‘full cycle’ you will fall back into this wonderful relaxed state and listen to what I say.”

The buzzer rang as Ali blinked her eyes, coming awake. “Wow, that was fast,” she said, shaking her head. “Um, you done?”

“For now,” David smiled as he got his load together. “See you around.”

“Sure,” Ali said as she stood and started to do her wash. David watched her, smiling as he saw her pause, a look of confusion on her face before moving to slight excitement as she piled her load in. David turned and hummed brighter as he headed back to his apartment, his mind focusing on just how many times Ali could do the wash in a week. The fake shower thing was brilliant, maybe he should try the real thing when she came over tonight. After all, who could resist a nice, clean girl?