The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Full Disclothes Her

“Ms. Redding?”

The leggy redhead suddenly stiffened as she saw the man at her door. There was something about him that was ominous. “Yes,” she said warily.

The man produced a business card in a manner that looked so smooth and polished that Sonja was sure he had to have done that very same thing countless times before. “Lyle Jennings,” the man said. “I’m from your bank.”

“I know I’m behind,” Sonja said quickly, “but you have to understand. I’m unemployed and I can’t find a place to work but I’m looking hard. I just need a little more time.”

The man held up his hand. “Ms. Redding, please. I don’t want to hear it, but you are behind in your payments.”

“I know, but—”

Again, the man held up his hand. “Ms. Redding, please.”

“What are you going to do?” the redhead asked worriedly. “Are you going to foreclose on me?”

“We’re well past that right now.”

“Then what are you going to do?”

“This would be easier if we could discuss this in private,” the man said, and when Sonja said nothing, he prompted her again. “May I come in?”

“I don’t know.”

“Please, Ms. Redding. It will be easier this way.”

“I ... I guess,” she said reluctantly.

The man followed the girl into her home. “Nice place,” she said.

“I had all this from before,” Sonja said quickly. “I haven’t bought anything since I lost my job.”

“Ms. Redding, please. I don’t really care what you’ve bought or when.”

“But I thought—”

“Ms. Redding, can we sit down?”

“Um, sure.”

Sonja Redding sat on the couch and Lyle Jennings sat across from her. The man opened his briefcase and took out a large sheaf of papers. “Now, Ms. Redding, as I’ve said before, you are rather late.”

“I know. I was trying to explain.”

Once more, the man held up a hand. “I know you were and you doing quite well at it, too.”

“Are you going to foreclose on me?” Sonja asked again, her voice tinged with dread.

“Foreclose? No. What good would that do? The bank would get an asset that it doesn’t really want, an asset for which they would most likely not get full value and you would lose your home. That wouldn’t be good for either of us. You don’t want to lose your home, do you?”

“No, but—”

“Ms. Redding, please. Now I’m required to ask you this but can you bring yourself current on your mortgage in the next 30 days?”

“What? No. I can’t do that.”

“Then we’ll have to pursue an alternative means of payment.”

“An alternative means of payment?”

The man nodded. “Yes, it’s spelled out in yuour loan documents. You know, you are a quite striking woman. I suppose if you’d come to us earlier, I think we could have saved you quite a bit of agony over this.”

“What do you mean?”

“Ms. Redding, would you take your blouse off for me?”

“What the hell! I’m not going to do that,” Sonja said and yet even as she said it, she finished unbuttoning her blouse and she pushed it off her shoulders.

“And the bra, too. Take it off please.”

‘What? No way. Why am I doing this?” and yet she was taking her bra off, too.

“You have very nice tits. Nice and full and firm. I’ll bet you must like having a cock between those tits.”

“What? No,” and yet again, even as she said it, she was thinking of what it would feel like to have cock between her tits.

“I’d like to see your pussy, so if you please, could you remove your skirt and your panties, too?”

Sonja was trying to object but it wasn’t working. Her hands quivered as they went to her zipper and then it seemed as if her hands just gave in to the inevitable and she stood and removed her skirt and then moments later her panties, too.

“Very nice,” the man said approvingly.

“I ... I ... what are you doing,” the girl moaned in frustration. “I don’t want to do this.”

“I know you don’t, but a debt must be paid.”

“I don’t understand.”

“I know you don’t but why don’t you lie back and spread your legs for me.”

Again, Sonja did as she was directed to do.

“Play with your tits and your pussy and call yourself a little whore.”

Sonja leaned back and she glared at the man even as one of her hands went to the breasts and the other slid between her legs. “Mmm,” she moaned. “I’m a little whore.”

“You know, you’ll like this better if you learn to enjoy it.”

“Fuck you.”

The man grinned. “Don’t worry. I will.”

“You wouldn’t dare.”

“Don’t worry, Ms. Redding. You’ll get used to it.”

“Shut up.”

“Hmm. I do think you need a change of attitude though.”

“Fuck you.”

“You got to know that’s not the best way to repay your debt.”

“Yeah well, I still say fuck you.”

The man just sighed although really, it wasn’t like he hadn’t ever seen a reaction like that before. Still, it was so much easier when they just accepted what they’d become. “I suppose we ought to teach you a lesson.”

“Yeah? What kind of lesson?”

“Have you ever sucked a cock before?”

“Ew. No way. That’s gross.”

“Nonetheless, I think you’re going to suck mine now.”

“No way. I told you. That’s gross,” and yet even as she said it, Sonja could feel herself leaning forward and then she was sliding off the couch and her face got suddenly worried as she realized what was about to happen. “Ew, no. I told you, That’s gross. Make it stop. I don’t want to do it.”

“Aw, but what am I doing?”

Already, the redhead was sliding between the man’s knees and then her hands were opening his belt. “I don’t want to do this,” she tried to say again.

The man just smiled. “You could have fooled me.”

Sonja shook her head but it was no use. Her hand dived inside Lyle’s pants and when her hand came back out, it was dragging his cock behind it.

“I think you know what to do with that.”

Without even thinking about it, Sonja let her mouth slip down around the man’s shaft.

“How’s that?” Lyle asked. “Taste good?”

Sonja tried to shake her head but instead, she just kept sucking that cock.

“I’ll bet it tastes good,” Lyle said. “In fact, if you ask me, I’d bet that from now on, you won’t be able to get enough cock to suck. I’ll bet from now on, whenever you’re with a man, you’re going to want to start off with some cock sucking, aren’t you?”

Sonja looked up and again, she tried to shake her head but instead of doing what she want, her mouth once more took that cock even deeper between her cheeks.

“Oh yeah,” Lyle groaned. “You really are a great cock sucker. It’s a good thing that you love sucking cock so much.”

Deep down inside her, Sonja still knew that wasn’t really who she was and yet she couldn’t help admitting to herself just how much she loved this. As gross as it was, she just couldn’t seem to get enough cock.

“And just think, in a few moments, you’re going to get a mouth full of cum. Won’t that be yummy?”

Sonja tried to shake her head but just as she’d been promised, moments later, she had a mouth full of cum.

“Should we continue?” the man asked.

Sonja shook her head.

“But Ms. Redding, if we don’t continue, how will you ever get your debt repaid?”

“I don’t want to do this,” Sonja moaned. “Please don’t make me do this.”

“Nonsense. You’re going to like this. Get up on the couch.”

Sonja got up on the couch.

“Spread your legs for me.”

Again, Sonja did just what she was supposed to do.

“Tell me you want me to fuck you.”

“I want you to fuck me,” Sonja moaned and even as she said it, she felt the man slide between her legs.

“You can play with your tits if you want to.”

Without even thinking about it, Sonja’s hands went to her tits.

“You’ve got a tight, little pussy, Ms. Redding.”

“Oh fuck,” Sonja moaned. “Oh fuck.

“I’ll bet you’re about ready to cum, aren’t you?”

Oh God, yes, Sonja thought. She hadn’t realized it until the man said it but she was so ready to cum.

“I’m going to cum,” the man said.

Me, too, Sonja wanted to say.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned and even as he did, Sonja felt his cum as it shot up deep between her legs. Oh wow. He was filling her up. He was filling her up so good and so hard.

Finally, the man pulled out of her. “You were great, he told her, and don’t you worry, Ms. Redding, if you keep going like this, we’ll get your loan caught up to date in no time at all.”

Sonja couldn’t help but nod as the cum oozed from between her legs. In no time at all, she thought. It was something to look forward to. It was the only thing to look forward to and yet even as she thought it, there was another part of her that hoped she’d have to keep paying forever and ever and ever.