The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fucked at the Gas Pump

By The Pen Is Mightier

“So, uhm, you want to pump?”

Silence.

Adele’s eyes shot daggers into her coworker through the rearview mirror as she followed the signs for gas off the Interstate exit. He sat in the back seat, mouth hung open, pressing buttons on his phone and staring at the screen, oblivious to the world around him.

“Huey!” she hollered.

“Hmm, wha?” He asked, eyes never coming off his screen.

“I said,” she started with a sigh, “I volunteered to use my car for this trip. I’ve driven the last three hours. In that time I’ve been on the phone with your client twice, talking them through temporary fixes until we get there. So with all of that, do you think you’d like to pump the gas so I can run in and grab a snack?”

“Oh. No, I’m good” Huey replied as he continued pushing buttons on his screen.

“This whole day blows” Adele mumbled to herself as she waited at a red light. From the first moment this morning when her eyes snapped open to the screeching of a smoke alarm, she knew it was bound to be one of those days. Less than a minute later, her theory was confirmed in the form of a stubbed toe and faceplanting into the carpet after tripping over the cat racing to find the source of the alarm. It turned out that Pete trying to make breakfast. As much as she loved him, the man could burn water and had no right being in the kitchen at that hour.

Things only went from bad to worse in the office. First, some punk cubicle raider stole her office chair before she arrived. Then her boss called her into the office to tell her that she had to go on a service trip. Then she found out that it was a two-day call and the client was 4 hours away. Then she found out it wasn’t even a client on her caseload, meaning she’d be backlogged when she got back. By now she was well and truly pissed. Then she found out she was working with Huey.

Huey was, by no short measure, the least competent tech in the company. Most of the staff had college degrees in computer sciences. Huey had an uncle who was the company’s CFO. He was the only server tech who couldn’t actually troubleshoot a server. Since he couldn’t be trusted to work on his own clients’ machines alone, and because none of them wanted to fire the CFO’s nephew, management had a rotation of techs who took turns babysitting Huey. Today was Adele’s day to oversee the 22-year-old neerdowell.

Pulling into the parking lot of the north Texas gas station, Adele had to marvel at its size. “Bee-ver’s” she read from a sign as she came to a stop at a pump. She’d heard about this chain. Each location had over 120 gas pumps, 1,000 parking stalls, and a convenience store the size of a small city block. There were so many pumps that the nearest car was practically a block away. If she wasn’t so irritated at Huey, she’d have been impressed.

“Huey, come on, the least you can do is pump the gas,” Adele chided.

“No, really Del, I’m good,” Huey started, driving her up the wall with the unwelcome nickname. “I just—oh hey! Bee-ver’s! I’ve heard about this place. They have great cheese curds! Be right back!” Before she could say another word, Huey had opened his door and leapt from his seat. Adele could only watch as the grown man ran towards the convenience store with the enthusiasm of a six-year-old heading to the zoo.

“So I guess I’ll pump,” Adele sighed, grabbing the business purchasing card and exiting her SUV. Scanning the gas prices over each grade, Adele couldn’t help but wince. “Talk about being fucked at the pump” she remarked dryly.

The pump listed four options. There were the usual regular, mid-grade, and premium fuels, along with a fourth option for ‘MC Ultimate’ that was a whopping two dollars more per gallon than the premium. Corporate was paying, so she decided to splurge and get the really good stuff. It was the least they could do to make up for sentencing her to two days confinement with Huey.

Opening the fuel door and inserting the nozzle, Adele pressed the ‘MC Ultimate’ button and started pumping the gas. Immediately she was greeted by the TV screen on the fuel pump coming to life. Some catchy music started playing, soothing Adele’s nerves as a few ads rolled for the convenience store. “It’s always a good day at Bee-ver’s” came a voice on the screen. As she continued to watch, Adele found her spirits lifting. She even smiled for the first time since waking up that morning.

While the background music continued to play, the ads on screen gave way to some sort of motivational speaker. A woman in her late 20s, probably close to Adele’s age, was standing on a stage with a giant ‘Bee-ver’s” logo behind her. Dressed in a cute blazer with a matching skirt, she strutted in her heels across the stage, smiling into the camera as she spoke.

“Nobody should have a bad day at Bee-ver’s,” the woman started. “No matter where you come from or who you are, it’s important that you’re happy.” Adele’s smile grew, filling her with warmth. She was right, Adele realized. It was important that she was happy.

“So how do we make ourselves happy? Sometimes these make us happy,” the woman continued, grabbing her breasts through her blazer and blouse. “Go ahead and try it yourself.” The woman on stage removed her blazer and tossed it offstage, then proceeded to continue groping herself with both hands.

As she watched the speaker, Adele’s hands slowly worked their way up to her tits, groping them through the blouse and bra she’d picked out for the day. It really did feel good she admitted, continuing to knead her breasts as the woman on screen did the same.

“And as good as that feels,” the speaker gasped out, “we ladies know what feels even better.” With that, the woman on stage brought one of her hands down to her waistband, slipping it underneath her skirt and sliding down until she moaned a little. “Yeah, that’s where it’s really at. When you’re at Bee-ver’s, nothing’s better than stroking a nice, wet beaver, is there?”

As the woman fingered herself on stage, Adelle found herself leaning back against her car and mirroring the woman’s actions. As she began fingering herself, she knew that the speaker was right about this, too. It really felt great. Adele’s fingers worked over her pussy lips, then homed in on her clit as her breathing turned into ragged pants as her heart raced.

“Yes!” The woman on the monitor moaned. “This feels great ladies, but it could still feel better. If you want that peak happiness found in an amazing orgasm, sometimes we just need our beavers…stuffed.” Adele continued to jill herself off as she watched the woman on screen slipping off her skirt while a naked man entered the frame.

“Don’t be afraid to be a total slut. Go down on your man, ladies,” the speaker said, dropping to her knees. “Remember, the happier he is, the happier he can make you.” With that, the woman began lapping at the man’s erection, licking his cock in long, sensual strokes. Slipping him in her mouth, the woman began bobbing up and down on his cock, and the man started to groan.

Adele began plunging her fingers into her pussy. She didn’t care that she was outside at a gas pump where anyone could pull up and see her. She just knew that she needed to get off. As she kept working her pussy, her orgasm kept evading her and she knew what she needed. She needed a cock, just like the woman on screen who just leaned against her lectern so the man could enter her from behind.

Time lost relevance as Adele continued stroking herself and playing with her tits. She didn’t hear the gas handle click off. She didn’t notice that the video stopped, as she sank to the ground in a white hot puddle of passion. She wasn’t even aware of Huey as he ambled back up to the car, stuffing his mouth from a bag of cheese curds.

When Huey arrived at the passenger side of the vehicle, he didn’t see Adele standing beside the car, and she wasn’t behind the wheel. Assuming she went into the convenience store, he was just about to open the back door and get in when he heard a moan. Walking around the car to the driver’s side, he froze in his tracks when he spotted Adelle. She was sitting on the concrete and leaning against her door, one hand mauling her tits while the other was under her skit, very obviously finger fucking her pussy.

Huey stared wide-eyed at the sight before him. He was still a virgin, due largely to his general ineptitude. He’d never seen a woman in this state before, and it was both exciting and terrifying.

“Um, Del, are you, uh, are you alright?” He asked, unsure if addressing her was a good idea or a bad one. Adele’s eyes shot open and she turned her head towards Huey.

“Huey! Thank god! I need, ungh, I need you to fuck me right now,” Adele moaned passionately.

“Er, what?” was all Huey could spit out as he stared wide-eyed at his colleague.

“You heard me! Just, oh fuck, here, let me.” Adele pulled her hand from her skirt, and in a flash she was kneeling in front of Huey, unbuckling his pants and pulling them to the ground. Cheese curds flew everywhere as Huey’s bag fell and his cock sprang free. All he could do was stare in disbelief as Adele’s lips wrapped around his semi-stiff member, slurping him into her mouth.

Huey looked around, concerned that this was some crazy prank. “Del, uh, what are you, oh wow, that feels good.” This was crazy. Huey couldn’t figure out why his coworker who barely seemed to tolerate him suddenly wanted to give him his first blowjob, but he was definitely starting to enjoy it. Checking to be sure that there were no vehicles nearby, he let out a long groan.

Adele could tell that Huey was getting closer to his orgasm, and didn’t want to waste it. She pulled her lips off his cock, and looked him in the eyes. Reaching under her skirt, she pulled down her panties, kicking them off and sending them flying under the car. Next she opened the driver’s door and bent down over the seat, pulling up her skirt to reveal her glistening pussy.

“Go on Huey, fuck me,” Adele purred. Not wasting the opportunity to lose his virginity, Huey stepped up behind her and lined his cock up with her pussy as best he could. His inexperience made getting lined up a challenge, but Adele was more than happy to use her hand to guide him into her. “Mhhh, yeah” she groaned as he slowly pushed inside her for the first time.

“Wow,” Huey muttered. “Wow,” he repeated once more as he slowly pulled out and plunged back in. After a few awkward stabs, he finally picked up a rhythm and picked up his pace. He let out another groan as he began pumping rapidly into his coworker, who for her part was moaning into her seat in pure pleasure.

Before long, the two were fucking like animals. Huey pumped his hard cock in and out of Adele’s soaking pussy. Adelle groaned, bucking against him. Feeling emboldened, Huey leaned forward, grabbing a handful of Adele’s tits, making her cry in pleasure. “Oh fuck, I’m cumming!” Adele shouted as her body convulsed. The woman’s shuddering on his cock drove Huey over the edge and he found himself instinctually burying his cock deep inside her as he came, spurting blasts of hot cum into her dripping pussy.

Huey pulled out of Adele, and she pushed herself upright. Cum trailing down her thigh, Adele straightened out her skirt and turned to face Huey. They stared at each other in silence for a few seconds, and then Adele leaned in to give Huey a passionate kiss.

“So Huey,” Adele said with a sexy smile, “I’ll make you a deal. If you put the gas nozzle back and drive for the rest of the trip, I’ll do all of that again tonight at the hotel. And maybe I’ll even give you a little road head on the way.”

Huey nodded frantically to the offer as he pulled his pants back on. Adele slipped into the passenger’s seat, smiling. She had to admit, getting fucked at the gas pump wasn’t so bad after all.