The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fuckbuddies

This is a work of fiction, intended for mature adults who enjoy hypnoerotic fantasy. This story contains adult language and themes, including hypnosis, masturbation and sex, all of which (as you know) will rot your mind and cause hair to grow in unlikely places. Proceed at your own risk. If you’re under the age of consent for your area, we’ll all just assume that you’re here by accident. Just keep hitting the back button on your browser; I’ll let you know when it’s okay to stop.

Permission granted to copy this story for personal use, or to re-post it on any non-commercial adult site, in its unaltered form, including my pen name and e-mail address, and this full disclaimer. If you are planning to post this, please drop me a line; I’d love to visit your site.

Grant took out his grandfather’s pocket watch, walked across the room, and with a broad leer began swinging it in front of Andie’s face. “I’m going to hypnotize you into becoming my fuckbuddy. Hold still now; this may take some time.”

She snorted and sat back on the couch, flipping her long brown hair out of her eyes. “Yeah, right. And what makes you think I’m gonna fall for that line?”

The two of them were in the living room of Andie’s off-campus apartment. It being Friday evening, her roommates were both at frat parties; she and Grant had the place all to themselves. They’d been watching one of those crime drama marathons, and the current plot had called for one of the leads to hypnotize a witness in order to track down the bad guy. They’d started discussing just how plausible that was, and one thing had led to another.

Grant continued to swing the watch; he noticed that Andie hadn’t looked away. “Well, let’s examine the facts here. We’ve been friends for over a year, we spend as much free time together as most couples do, you know I’m attracted to you, and you’ve admitted that you’re attracted to me—”

“Yeah, you do have that young Brad Pitt vibe; you even have the same hair,” Andie giggled.

“Exactly.” Noticing how his friend’s eyes were still tracking the watch, he lifted it ever so slightly higher; now she was staring upward without even realizing it. “And yet we’ve never hooked up—a fact which you blame in part on your Italian grandparents’ overly strict upbringing.”

“In large part,” she corrected.

“In large part,” Grant conceded. “You’ve been taught that sex is dirty, that being horny is a crime. That making love outside the sacrament of marriage is a sin, not to mention messy and painful and disgusting.”

Andie’s eyes were blinking more and more rapidly. “Yeah....”

“But you want to make love. To fuck. To have guilt-free orgasms, especially ones that weren’t brought about by your own left hand. True?”

“True....”

“And the easiest way to do this,” the lanky blond continued, “is to turn over responsibility for your actions to someone else. Someone you trust. Someone you’re already attracted to. Someone who can take away the guilt, because what happens won’t be your fault.”

He sat on the couch, bringing the watch closer to her face, and watched her eyes go out of focus trying to follow it. “Someone with whom you can just be a fuckbuddy, no guilt trips, no emotional strings attached. Wouldn’t you like that?”

“Ehssssss....” Her eyes were fluttering slits, and her nipples were tenting through her button-up blouse and bra.

“Then sleep, and let me take control. Let me turn you into my fuckbuddy, and give you the pleasure you’ve been dreaming of. Close your eyes and turn yourself over to me.”

She did so with a happy sigh; as he put the pocket watch away, Grant noticed that her nipples had relaxed again.

* * *

Grant clapped his hands; Andie sat up from her hypnotic slouch, stretching and yawning. Opening her eyes, she looked down at her rumpled blouse and jeans. “Day-um, did we ‘do it’ already? ‘Cause I don’t remember having any fun.” She was trying to sound light-hearted, but Grant heard the anxiety behind her words.

He smiled to reassure her. “You mean, did I take advantage of you? Of course not, or at least not yet; your clothes are only mussed because you’ve been sprawled out, that’s all.”

Andie wiped her forehead dramatically with a loud, “Phew!” And after an awkward moment of silence, added, “Um, now what?”

Grant rubbed his hands together in pretend glee, imitating every mad scientist in bad science fiction movies. “Mwahaha. Well, while you were under, I gave you some posthypnotic suggestions and then told you not to remember them.”

The brunette rolled her eyes. “Don’t tell me. When you say the word ‘fuckbuddy,’ I’ll feel an overwhelmingly powerful urge to... do something.” She stood up; even though she was an inch or so shorter than her skinny blond friend, she had that special ability to make him feel like she was staring down at him.

He stepped back and put up his hands in mock surrender. “Whoa whoa whoa! I promise, the word ‘fuckbuddy’ has no effect on you whatsoever. —See?”

It took her a moment to catch his meaning. “Yeah. You just said it, and I don’t feel any particular urge to strip, or kiss you, or anything.” She sat back down on the couch. “Well then, what suggestions did you give me?”

Grant pretended to consider, even going so far as to cup his elbow and slowly stroke his own chin. “Hmm. If I remember correctly, the first one was that you’d start to become aroused whenever I touched your neck and shoulders.”

Andie just looked at him. “That’s it?”

“Well, yeah. I touch your neck, skin to skin, and you start to get horny. The longer I touch, the hornier you get. Nothing like building up your arousal to overcome those inhibitions, heh?”

Her smile was a little forced. “You, you really think that’ll work? How come I don’t remember it?”

Grant smiled and sat down next to her. “It’ll work, and you don’t remember because I told you not to.” He flexed his fingers. “So, do you want a backrub or not?”

He saw the hesitation in her eyes, followed by a flare of resolve. Wordlessly, she turned away from him and lifted her hair off her neck.

* * *

It hadn’t even taken ten minutes. The moment his fingers had touched her neck, he’d felt her tense up, and then relax when it became obvious nothing bad was happening, and then stiffen up again as she felt the first fresh pangs of arousal.

Now Andie was relaxed against him, squirming and sighing and even letting out the occasional soft hum. From where he was sitting, Grant could only catch the occasional glimpse of her front, but he was willing to bet that her nipples were pressing out through her clothes again.

“Are you enjoying this, Andie?”

“Mm-hmm....”

“Are you ready to find out what the next suggestion is?”

“Mmm.” Her hand snaked up to caress the back of his neck; now he could definitely see that the twins were back at attention.

Still caressing her shoulders, he told her, “I’ve linked all of your clothes together in a chain. Unbuttoning each button on your blouse will fill you with a greater and greater need to take the whole thing off, which in turn will drive you to remove another piece, and then another, until at last you’re completely naked and happy to be so.”

He slipped her topmost button free, and felt her gasp. Her hands flew to cover his, and for a moment he didn’t know whether it was to stop him, or to encourage him further. Then she whispered, “Maybe we’d better head to my bedroom now. Just in case.”

* * *

It had been a delight watching her twitch and squirm, fighting to not unbutton her blouse. And even more so when she’d unconsciously undone the bottom button, instantly doubling her need to get undressed. There’d been a moment there—when her hands had reached down to unzip her jeans—where she’d started to panic despite her arousal; it’d taken a gentle reminder by Grant that she wasn’t responsible, that he was the one in control, to get her to settle down again.

Her bra was lavender, and not nearly thick enough to hide the dark outline of her areoles; her panties, before she’d practically torn them off, had been white with purple flowers.

She trimmed, but she didn’t shave. And the carpet matched the drapes. Grant approved; he actually preferred some well-groomed hair down there to none at all.

Once she was naked—and true to his suggestion, totally unselfconscious about it—he’d asked her to help him get undressed too. She’d been more than happy to oblige; he hadn’t even needed to resort to another posthypnotic trigger.

Thanks to her arousal, she was also perfectly willing to kiss and hug, and to let him play with her breasts. Getting her to feel comfortable with touching his genitals, and having him touch hers, was a whole different story however.

They were spread out on her queen-sized bed; even while they’d been making out, Grant had been rubbing her neck and shoulders, pushing her excitement to new levels. It still wasn’t quite enough; her hand kept reaching for his cock, then pulling back at the last moment.

“But you know it won’t bite you. Spit, maybe, but never bite.”

Too rattled to laugh at his weak joke, Andie sighed and rolled onto her back. “I know that; it’s just....”

Grant rolled onto his side to maintain eye contact. “It’s just your fucked-up upbringing, which is what we’re here to correct, remember? It’ll be kind of hard to call ourselves fuckbuddies if there isn’t any actual fucking going on.”

She giggled at his crassness, which had been his intent. “Um, so... do you have a plan?”

“M’dear,” he said theatrically, making her laugh again, “I always have a plan. It’s time to unleash another suggestion....”

* * *

Andie had positioned herself directly on top of him, and didn’t seem to ever want to stop; her mouth plunged up and down on Grant’s cock like it was the best candy ever—which, as per his latest trigger, it was; the amount of her drool soaking into his pubic region was testimony to just how much his Italian-American firecracker was enjoying herself right now. Of course, it hadn’t hurt either that his hands were wrapped around her ass and his tongue pressed firmly up against her slit, swallowing her copious juices and tickling her throbbing clit even as her hips were starting to twitch and thrust in earnest.

He was almost there as well; he felt the rising surge and had just enough time to choke out, “Here. It. Comes...” before he reflexively jerked himself upward into her mouth. It was what she’d been waiting for, in both senses; even as she gulped down his warm cream, she jammed her swollen vulva down onto his face, her underused pussy flexing and gushing as her first climax of the night struck—and kept striking....

Five minutes later they were laying side by side, their breathing finally slowing, her head nestled up against his chest. She reached up and gave him a quick peck on the lips. “Thank you.”

“For what?”

“That was the first time I ever came with someone else. And it was the best one I can remember ever having. So thank you.” Her fingers played with his nipple as she snuggled against him. “How did you do that?”

Grant was still having a little trouble keeping up. “Do what?”

“Make me love oral sex so much? The feel of your... penis—” She blushed.

“My cock.”

“—your c-cock in my mouth was amazing, and the taste...! I’ve never done it before, and now I can’t get enough.” Her hand wandered downward, checking to see if by chance Grant was ready again.

“Nope,” he chuckled, “not yet. How about we take a quick shower together, and then I have one more trigger to try out.”

Andie smiled. “Okay.”

* * *

Grant was on top of her, pounding her so hard her breasts were flouncing everywhere. They were both gasping and sweating; Andie was barking out incoherent strings of mostly monosyllables, while her lanky blond fuckbuddy just kept repeating the same word, over and over.

“Duck.”

And every time he said it, it kicked his partner into a higher gear. “Ah, fuck! Yes! Yes!”

He started pulling his cock out only halfway; her gyrations were making it harder for him to plunge and withdraw. “Duck.”

“Oooooh, yessss....” Andie raked her nails first across his back, then along his spine, from his ass up to his shoulders and back again.

“Duck.”

“Hah, hah, I’m getting closer, oh fuck, say it, please say it!”

“Ah, ah, hah, hah... duck. —Mmph.”

That last grunt was caused by Andie’s sudden death grip on his ass, breaking his rhythm as she made him arch forward, slamming his cock as far into her as it would go. She ground her pelvis into his, apparently hoping that it would be enough to push her over the edge. When it wasn’t, she let him go and panted through gritted teeth. “Say it, damn you! Say it!”

Grant grinned; she was on the edge, and he was lagging only a bit behind. He decided he could risk one more torment. “Say what? ...Duck?”

It had the intended effect; that last repetition of her trigger had pushed Andie too close to her peak for her to do anything other than lay there and get pounded. “Ah, ah, ai, ai, ai, ah fuck, please, fuck....”

But enough was enough; she deserved her reward. Hell, they both did. “Duck... duck..... goose!”

“Oh! Ah! Oh, ah, yes, yes, oh fuck, yes!”

Driven to catch up with his fuckbuddy’s climax, Grant began pounding her as fast as he could. He watched Andie arch her back, her breasts shaking, thighs quivering, nipples standing up like two diamond cutters. She let out a scream and then a gurgle as the wave of pleasure swept over her. Her cheeks flushed dark red, as did the top of her chest just under her throat.

His own release was only moments behind. For the second time that night, he flooded one of her cavities with his hot seed. Well, okay, this time it was contained by a condom, but that was only fair; Andie had already promised to go on the pill starting tomorrow.

Of course, when he rolled off of her, he hadn’t expected her to yank off the latex sheath, suck out the milky contents, and then lick whatever was left off of his rapidly softening cock. He chuckled to himself; he’d created a monster, and that was all to the good.

* * *

They were still naked and panting slightly, Grant on his back and Andie half-lying on top of him. She couldn’t keep the grin off her face, and he found himself subjected to a lot of warm hugs and random kisses and fondling.

“So you weren’t a virgin?”

Andie tried to blush, but she was just too relaxed and happy. “Um, nope, not quite. I’d already busted up my hymen from horseback riding, so I decided that I might as well go all the way with my boyfriend. Ex-boyfriend. A member of my high school lacrosse team, named Jock.”

“A jock named Jock. How appropriate.”

She giggled, then turned serious. “I wanted to prove I was a woman, and to get out from under my grandparent’s thumb. Thumbs? Thumb.”

She shuddered. “Anyway, it didn’t work. I was scared and I was dry and it hurt. Badly. And it hurt even more when he forced me to do it again the next time. Neither of us knew what we were doing, and I wound up paying the price. You’re nothing like him, Grant, and I’m so glad about that.” She hugged him again, and added a fierce kiss for good measure.

In turn, he stroked her cheek with his thumb, wiping the start of a tear from the corner of her eye. “So it’s looking like thanks to those traumatic experiences, your subconscious learned not just to associate sex, but boyfriends, with pain and fear.”

“I guess.” She shrugged; it did delightful things to her breasts. “You sound just like a shrink, you know.” Another hug, another kiss. “Thank you so much for hypnotizing and then hooking up with me; I’m so glad we’re fuckbuddies now.”

* * *

In the pleasant afterglow of the drive home, Grant’s mind drifted back to what had really happened while Andie was under. Instead of all those elaborate triggers he told her he’d implanted, he’d actually given her only one: to take as true anything he claimed was a posthypnotic command.

He’d managed to make her believe that she’d gone under so deeply that she couldn’t remember being given any suggestions at all. So her subconscious was willing to go along with whatever he came up with—and ironically, that had given her the freedom to become the uninhibited woman she’d always wanted to be.

And in a further show of irony, Grant had realized that he wasn’t looking for a playmate after all. He’d fallen in love; what he really wanted now was to become Andie’s boyfriend, to wash away her bad associations, to make her happy. And given how open and responsive she’d become after just one incredible evening, he didn’t think it would be too much longer before the two of them managed to work their way through that last barrier together.

As he pulled into the parking lot of his dorm in the gray false dawn of the very early morning, he thought about how great it was going to be: to have such a beautiful Italian goddess for a companion and a lover, instead of as just a fuckbuddy.