The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

FROM STRAIGHT TO BOTTOM, AND BEYOND.

BY THE SLAVER.

Baz Jones rolled over, and looked at the woman he had just spent the day with. He looked at the window of the motel room he had spent the day in. It was getting dark, he slipped out of bed and pulled on his suit. He left the motel room, without even waking the woman. He climbed into his car, and drove away. I need a drink he thought as he neared town. He didn’t know it, but all day he had been watched. A car had been parked in the parking lot of the motel, and now it was two car behind him now. Baz pulled into the parking lot of a local bar.

Baz walked into the bar and ordered a drink. While he was waiting for the drink, a tall Latino sat down next to Baz. “Have you ordered.” He asked Baz, Baz looked at the guy, it was strange thought Baz, that someone he did not know asking if he had ordered. But it had been a long day, and he was tiered. So he said he had just ordered, he then got up to go to the Men’s room. As he got to the Men’s room’s door, Baz looked back at the bar. The Latino had moved from his seat, he was now talking to the bar’s owner and both men were looking in Baz’s direction out the corner of their eyes. Both men then shook hands like they were very old friends and then the Latino walked back to his seat.

When Baz returned from the Men’s room, his drink was waiting for him on the bar, the Latino was sitting drinking his drink, he didn’t even look up when Baz sat down. Baz looked at his beer, and the shot he had ordered. He picked up the shot, and downed it in one go, and he then picked up his beer. As he drunk his beer Baz noticed that the lights in the bar had started to sparkle, and spin. Baz took another sip of his beer, the spinning got worse. The beer glass slipped from his hand, he tried to stand up, but his legs gave way. As he fell to the floor, darkness flooded into his mind. Baz didn’t even know he’d hit the floor. The Latino and the bar owner looked down at Baz’s body on the floor, and smiled at each other. The bar owner then walked over to the door of the bar; he then locked the door, and put the closed sign in the window.

Baz woke to find that he was tied to a bed in a darkened room, he was tied to the bed in such away, that his ass and dick were on show to the world. Anyone standing between Baz’s legs could get at his ass, or dick. Baz also noticed that he was naked.

“Let me go. What the fuck?” He cried trying to get free from the restraints binding him to the bed. He couldn’t be sure, but he thought the room was empty. Baz was a young man of about twenty, he was a little over 6″1, with brown hair and blue eyes. His young face was covered with a few days growth of fuzzy light brown hair.

Suddenly a door opened, and the Latino and the bar owner entered the room. “You lousy pair of fucking faggots, I’ll kill you both when I get free.” Baz screamed as he stared at the two men, both of who remained silent, with smiles on their faces. “That’s no way to tall to the husbands of the women you have been screwing, is it ‘Big Boy’.” Said the Latino. Baz stopped his shouting, and looked at the two men. ‘Oh, shit’ he thought, as the trouble he was in dawned on him.

“You thought that no one know, well both of us know about your little flings with our wives.” Said the Latino his huge body looming over Baz.

“When we first found out about you and our wives, we wanted to beat you to a mash.” Said the bar owner, walking farther into the room. “But we decided not too. No, sir, we decided to use Hypnosis to put you under our control, and turn you into a pleasure giving, cock-loving, pain-loving, total gay bottom.” He continued, smiling down at Baz.

Alarm bells sounded in Baz’s head, he tried harder to get free from the bed, to which he was bound. “I’ll kick your friecking heads in, when I get free, you hear me?” He screamed at the two men. “If you two had had sex with your wives more often, they wouldn’t have taken me too their beds so easily.” Baz shouted back, still pulling on the restraints holding him. Both men just looked down at Baz. Neither of them took any notice of what Baz was saying. " You see, Lemaitre here is a skilled hypnotits.” Said the bar owner, nodding towards the Latino. “But before he starts on you, you need to be loosened up a bit.” Said the barman, as he walked over to a table agonised one of the walls. From which he picked up a pair of latex gloves, a small bottle, a pair of clippers, a disposable razor and a can of shaving foam. The barman walked back to Baz, and put the things he had picked up on the bed next to Baz.

Baz flinched as the barman snapped on the latex gloves; the bar man then picked up the clippers. The barman took Baz’s cock in his hands and then started to trim Baz’s crotch hair away. Baz stared down at his crotch in shock, unable to move as slowly his crotch hair fell onto the bed. Baz cringed as the bed filled with his hair. Finally all that was left of his crotch hair was stubble.

The barman however, wasn’t done, because he then clipped Baz’s pits, then his legs and chest. Finally he clipped off all the hair on Baz’s head, and the light fuzz on his face. Baz watched in horror as barman foamed his crotch and balls, and then started to shave away the stubble. After his crotch and balls had been shaved, the barman moved onto Baz’s pits, legs, chest, head and face.

After he had totally shaved Baz, the barman picked up the bottle, and squeezed a glob of its contents onto one of his gloved fingers. He looked at Baz and smiled. “What the fuck are you going to do?” Asked Baz. The barman said nothing, he just lent forward, and with his now lubed finger tickled Baz’s dusky rosette, the stroking and tickling of his rosette caused Baz’s cock to swell. “OH ... OHHHH ....AHHH” Cried the bound Baz.

Suddenly Baz realised that he, a man’s man, was getting hard and turned on by what the barman was doing to him. The attack on his rosette carried on. “AHHHHHHH...OOOOOOOOOO.” Baz cried, as his cock got even more erect. Then slowly, but not to gently the barman goosed his finger into Baz’s rectum. “SHIT NO, OOOH FUCKKK.” Came from Baz, as the barman inflicted the most exotic finger invasion that had ever been performed on Baz in all of his life. Baz panted and moaned. Baz’s cock was now standing tall and throbbing, with his other gloved hand the barman took hold of Baz’s throbbing organ, and jerked it a few times, it became even harder, and pre-cum leaked from its head.

“What the hell have you done to me, you fucker?” moaned Baz, as he found that he now couldn’t move.

“Oh, I’ve just inserted a powerful arousal drug up your rectum. Replied the barman “It’ll wear off quickly, but you will be immobilised long enough to be hypnotised. After which you will learn many things, how to enjoy the pleasure, and the pain of an arse-fuck, to long for, the pain of a rough fuck and to worship and suck cock. You will learn all this, and a lot more. By the time Lemaitre is finished with you, you’ll be completely content to offer your ass, or mouth, or both to everyone who is male and wants to fuck you.” Baz just lay on the bed and gazed at the barman, Baz felt weak and powerless to fight the two men. The barman pulled his finger out of Baz’s ass, and let go of his cock.

The barman got up from between Baz’s legs, nodded to Lemaitre, and then he left the room. “Thanks Ben.” Lemaitre said to the barman, as he left the room. Lemaitre walked over to where Baz lay, bound to the bed. From inside his T-shirt, Lemaitre pulled out a bronze and silver medallion. Which he started to spin in front of Baz’s face, the dim light sparkled and flashed into Baz’s eyes. Baz could feel the effect of the drug take hold, the lights were making his head spin, he could faintly hear Lemaitre speaking, but he could not make out what he was saying. Baz’s brain suddenly exploded, and everything went black.

Baz suddenly snapped out of his daze, to find himself kneeling with his hands clasped behind his head, and naked, in a dim lit room. He found that he could not flex his muscles, stand up, or even turn his head. But there was no physical bonds holding him. Baz had no memory of the weeks he had spent under going Hypnosis, and more finger examinations. In front of him, totally naked but for two jockstraps stood Lemaitre and Ben. Baz immediately knew who they were from his hypnosis, but he didn’t know HOW he knew, Baz had no conscious memory of going to the bar, or meting Lemaitre and Ben, or being hypnotised.

“You had done well, our young sex toy.” Said Lemaitre, looking Baz straight in the face. “I think its time you started learning something new. I think I’ll introduce you to ‘MILKING’. After which you will learn about the joy of the pain of a rough fuck, and your new friend who will fill you when you’re ass is not being fucked.” Lemaitre and Bill walked over to the kneeling Baz. “For you introduction to ‘Milking’ we’ve asked a friend of ours to help, you were screwing his wife too.”

Lemaitre clapped his hands, the room’s door opened—another Latino entered the room. “Colbert, I want you to help us teach our young friend here about Milking. So as he has fucked your wife, you fuck him while I’ll pump his prime juices out of his cock.” Said Lemaitre. “Stand up punk!” He told Baz. “But keep your hands behind your head.”

Slowly, Baz got to his feet; his hands still clasped behind his head. Baz stared in protest at the three men, it was no good, and he could not move a muscle. He watched as Colbert stripped and jerked his cock till it was hard. Then Colbert walked over to Baz, and walked behind him. Baz felt Colbert press his large cock against his virgin chute. “Now, our young sex toy.” Said Lemaitre. “Relax, and open your hole so Colbert can enter you.” Baz tried to protest, but it was no good. Baz felt his ass muscles relax and his ass-hole opening wide. In one thrust Colbert pushed into Baz.

Baz lets out a low gasp, as Colbert’s cock entered his virgin arse. The three men laughed, as Colbert pumped his cock into Baz. As Baz was about to gasp again, Lemaitre walked over to Baz, and took Baz’s cock in his hand and started to jerk him off. Baz started to moan loudly under the two-sided assault he was getting; he could feel his cock growing erect and hard.

Soon, all Baz could feel and cared about was the hand jerking his cock, and the large hard cock ramming open his virgin arse. Intense waves of pleasure shot throughout Baz’s body. Lemaitre pumped Baz’s cock faster, Colbert speeded up his thrusts, and Baz was near to cuming. “Give into the pleasure let loose your spunk. Shot your hot Jism.” Said Colbert, quietly into Baz’s ear. Ben walked over to Baz, and held a plastic bowl under Baz’s cock.

Another wave of intense pleasure shot through Baz’s body, and finally Baz gave into the pleasure, and then he was shooting gallons of his juices into the bowl that Ben was holding. “Good boy, I intend to ‘Milk’ you till you are dry, I’m sure that some of the clientele from the bar will help screw you, so your cock stays primed. I anticipate about five hours of ‘Milking’ to get you totally drained.” Said Lemaitre as he started jerking Baz’s cock again; another guy had entered the room.

He stripped, jerked his cock till it was hard and then thrust it into Baz’s arse. Baz started moaning again.

Just over five hours late, the last guy fucking Baz pulled his spent dick out of Baz, and felt the room. Baz was now ‘Milked’ dry and his arse had been well used. Baz was covered in sweat, and had dried cum around his arse-hole. Lemaitre went over to a table near the door, on which now stood the now half- full bowl of cum. Lemaitre fill four paper cups, about half full with cum from the bowl, he then added a little bottled water to each cup, and then carried them over to Baz. “Did you enjoy your arses fucks, boy?” asked Lemaitre. Baz just nodded his head. Even thou Baz had been milked dry; he was now totally entranced with the prolonged pleasure he was getting from his now sensitive arse. A result of this was that Lemaitre’s hypnotic control over Baz was strengthened. “You look thirsty, here drink this. It’s a energy shake.” Said Lemaitre, handing Baz one of the paper cups of water and cum.

Baz took the cup and drained it in one gulp. “YOU WILL WANT TO DRINK THE SHAKE WHEN EVER YOU CAN.” Lemaitre ordered Baz. “YOU WILL SOON CRAVE THIS DRINK, YOU WILL SOON WANT ONLY THIS DRINK.” The fucked out Baz gulp down another cup of the cum mixture, and then another, and finally the fourth cup. Baz reached for another cup, but there was no more. “More.” Cried Baz. “Must have more, I must.”

Lemaitre looked at Baz, his introduction to being made a cum addict had worked better than he could had hoped for. Lemaitre clapped his hands, the door opened, and a group of about eleven men walked into the room. All the men took their cocks out, and started to jerk off, once they were in the room, soon the room was full of the grunts of the men getting their cocks erect. “On your knees, and clasp your hands behind your head.” Lemaitre ordered Baz, who fell to his knees, and clasped his hands behind his head. “You want more of your shake, boy?” asked Lemaitre. Baz just nodded his head, and moaned.

“Then you must now get it from sauce, open your mouth, wide.” Stated Lemaitre, looking Baz straight in the eyes. Baz could not stop himself, slowly at first, Baz opened his mouth. “Gentlemen, please form a line in front of our young friend here.” Lemaitre told the men, pointing too Baz. The men go in line, and waited.

“You will now give each of these gentlemen a blow-job, twice. This is the only way you will now be able to get you drink. Now take the cock in front of you, in your mouth, and start sucking.” Baz lent forward, opened his mouth a bit wider, and took the whole cock into his throat and mouth. He began to work the cock in his mouth, like he was a pro, Baz didn’t even gag on the cock in his mouth. Soon Baz’s mouth and throat had brought the guy, whose cock was in Baz’s mouth to orgasm. Baz was so good with the blowjob he had given, that even before the guy had finished his orgasm, his legs gave way, and he fell to the ground. Lemaitre just stood by the door, and watched as Baz serviced the eleven men twice. After Baz had finished sucking the men off, Lemaitre put Baz back into trance, and left the room.

The bar was closed, and empty, but for Colbert, Lemaitre and Ben. Colbert was sitting at the empty bar, staring into a half empty glass of beer, Ben was clearing the last few table, on the far side of the room. Colbert looked up as Lemaitre came near him, Colbert spoke. “Why have you and Ben not had any sort of sex with Baz, and why did you have me fuck Him?”

Lemaitre had his own reasons for not having sex with Baz, and he wasn’t going to tell anyone what they were. Lemaitre pulled out his medallion, and started twisting its chain, the medallion twisted from side to side, catching the light and shining it into Colbert’s face. Colbert was so tiered, that he doesn’t even notice the sparkling lights.

“You must gaze deep into the lights.” Lemaitre told Colbert in a quiet steady voice.

Colbert stared at the medallion. The lights flickered in his eyes, Colbert found he could not gaze away from the lights.

“What...are...you...doo.” Colbert found it difficult trying to speak.

“Look deeper!” Lemaitre ordered. “Deeper.”

Colbert couldn’t move, he couldn’t stop staring at the lights. Colbert’s mind’s resistance started to collapse, he felt powerless to resist, “Deeper”, he replied groggily. It felt like he was falling into a great blackness, and Lemaitre’s steady voice was all he had to hold onto.

“You are almost there Colbert....ah you are there.” Pureed Lemaitre. Colbert’s head fell onto his chest. Lemaitre looked across the room, Ben it seemed, had seen nothing. Lemaitre lent forward, and whispered quietly into Colbert’s ear.

By the time Ben returned to the bar, Lemaitre was on his way to the bars front door, and Colbert was finishing his beer, he had a sleepy far away look on his face.

Baz opened his eyes, he was laying on the floor of the dimly light room. He had a craving for cum, he didn’t know why, but he wanted to suck cock, and swallow cum. This however seemed normal to him. A guy entered the room, with an erect cock sticking out of the pants of his suit. In a flash, Baz was on his knees, and had swallowed the whole erect cock and started to work his mouth on the cock. Soon the guy was groaning as he neared orgasm. He grabbed Baz’s head, and pushed his cock deeper down Baz’s throat, and then shot gallons of his spunk down Baz’s throat. Baz swallowed every drop of cum that the guy shot. “That’s what I like to see, someone who like their drink, straight from the tap so to speak.” Said Lemaitre from the doorway, as the guy left the room. Baz looked around the room for another cock, but there wasn’t any; he looked at Lemaitre, and licked his lips as he saw the lump in Lemaitre’s jeans.

“Oh no, you have to learn your next lesson first, before you can have more!” said Lemaitre, Baz’s face fell. “Now time to start, on the floor, on your back and spread your legs open.”

Baz did as he was told. Once Baz was lying on the floor with his legs wide open, Lemaitre walked over, and knelt between Baz’s open legs.

Lemaitre thrust two of his fat fingers into Baz’s well used arse, and started to work them in deeply. Baz moaned loudly. “That’s right, you enjoy the pain from this sort of fuck. You love it, you want more of it!” Said Lemaitre. He thrust the two fingers in still deeper, Baz moaned even louder; he thrust backwoods onto the fingers invading his arse. Lemaitre suddenly thrust a third finger into Baz, causing even more moans; Baz’s cock was starting to get hard.

Baz’s hand went to his hardening cock, and he went to grip his cock and start jerking his cock. “NO, YOU DO NOT.” Barked Lemaitre. “YOU MUST NOT EVER TOUCH YOUR COCK, UNLESS YOU ARE TOLD TOO.”

The hand moved away from Baz’s cock, but still it grow longer, and harder. He so wanted to jerk his own cock. Lemaitre then inserted his fourth finger, and started to work the four fingers out and in of Baz’s arse, waves of pain and pleasure were racing through Baz’s body. Baz whimpered, and begged for more. Lemaitre tucked his thumb underneath his four fingers, and with some force slammed his whole hand into Baz. “More, please more.” screamed Baz, as he felt his arse stretched wide open as the fist penetrated his arse. Baz felt his arse-hole snap shut around Lemaitre’s wrist; the wrist had become firmly lodged in Baz’s arse-hole. Lemaitre started to punch-fuck Baz’s arse. With each punch, Baz’s hard cock twitched, precum had started to leak from its purple head. Baz so wanted to cum, or jerk off his cock, but he could not do either. Lemaitre continued to thrust his fist in, and out of Baz, his dick-head had turned an even deeper shade of purple. Stronger waves of plain and pleasure raced through Baz’s body. All he could now do was whimper, and moan, his body was covered in sweat, more pre-cum leaked from his cock. Lemaitre lent forward, and said one word in Baz’s ear. “NOW.” He said, as he speeded up his thrusting, a greater waves of pain and pleasure shot through Baz. He moaned, even before he had finished moaning, Baz’s cock erupted great geysers of cum, over and over his cock cum. Soon he was gasping for breath, but still the orgasm went on. Lemaitre pulled his fist out of Baz, with a popping sound; Baz’s orgasm was starting to slow down. Finally Baz’s cock had finished cuming. He lay on the floor, covered in sweat and cum, begging for another fist to be thrust into him.

Lemaitre looked at Baz lying on the floor, he spoke to Baz. “Stand, and await your orders. A few more things for you to learn, and then you can have as much of your drink as you want.”

Baz did as he was told, Lemaitre walked over to a box on a table near the door. He took out two things from the box, and walked back to Baz. He held up before Baz’s face a strange shaped dildo, which was about 15 inches long, and at least twice as width as a normal cock, the end of which was misshapen.

“Check this out, this is called the knobbly foot, I’ve had it made larger than normal just for you. And it will be up your arse at all times, but for when it is being fucked, or you need to shit, other that that the foot stays in your butt. Do you understand?” Lemaitre said. Baz nodded he head, but said nothing, he just kept looking at the knobbly foot dildo. Lemaitre placed a strong black rubber harness in front of Baz, be his feet. “Step into this boy, and pull it up to your arse, and stop.” Lemaitre waited while Baz did as he was told.

Lemaitre then clapped his hands, the door opened, and Colbert entered the room. Lemaitre handed the dildo to Colbert, who took it, but who looked totally horrified the dildo. Lemaitre put a hand on Baz’s shoulders, and began to push him forwards till he was in a position to accept the large misshapen dildo. He nodded to Colbert, who spat into his hand, and then smeared the dildo with his spit. Colbert gave Lemaitre a worried look, before he started to guide the dildo into Baz’s rectum.

Baz could feel the misshapen head of the dildo stretch his rectum, as Colbert pushed more, and more of the dildo into him. Colbert pushed the dildo halfway past Baz’s fleshy resistance, Baz suddenly began pumping his hips furiously as he felt the invasive pressure of the plug invading his arse. “You can feel the dildo, it is the instrument of your enslavement, of ‘MY DOMINATION’ over you.” Said Lemaitre to Baz. Colbert continued to push the dildo into Baz’s arse, until the whole thing was swallowed by Baz’s now hungry pussy arse. Lemaitre told Baz to stand up, Colbert then pulled the harness all the way up Baz, and fastened it over his shoulders. Baz felt an overwhelming pressure building, with a shuddering groan Baz pumped his hips even more furiously, and after a few seconds he covered the floor in front of himself with his hot creamy juices, after he had finished cuming, Baz had a look of ecstasy on his sweat covered face. Lemaitre was not however finished with Baz; he had more orders for Baz, before he was taken from this room, and too start his new life, serving men’s needs.

“You have done well, slave. However you must always clean up your mess.” Lemaitre pointed to Baz’s cum all over the floor to indicate what he exactly meant. Baz sunk to his knees, as he moved, he could feel the knobbly foot dildo which was now fucking his arse as he moved, however this did not feel odd to him, it felt good and very normal, and natural. Baz lent forward, and closer to the floor. Baz then proceeded to lick the floor clean, and swallowed his own creamy juices. Lemaitre and Colbert watch as he did this. “Now, the next thing to see too, is that cock of yours. As I said you can’t touch it unless I say so, but we now need to restrict your ability to get erect, and cum.” Said Lemaitre. He walked nearer to Baz, and looked at Baz’s cock. He took it in his hand, and scrapped the coating of dry cum from it’s skin. Lemaitre held his cum covered fingers out towards Baz. “Lick my fingers clean, now.” Ordered Lemaitre. Baz did as he was told, he started to lick Lemaitre’s fingers clean. While Baz was licking Lemaitre’s fingers, Ben entered the room, he was carrying a bag of ice. As he walked across the room, towards Colbert, the noise from the crowded bar could be heard through the half open door. Ben handed the ice to Colbert, and then left the room. Colbert gave Lemaitre another worried look, he then wrapped the ice around Baz’s semi-hard cock, Colbert watched as Baz’s cock went limp, and shrunk in side, back to its none erect side. By the time Baz’s cock had shrunk down, Lemaitre’s hand was clean.

Lemaitre stepped back from Baz, and walked over to the table, even thou Baz’s cock was now small and limp, Colbert kept the ice round it. When Lemaitre returned to Baz, and Colbert, he was carrying two metal objects. One was a single metal cuff, with long metal studs sticking out of one side, and a hinged strip of metal on its top end. The other piece of metal was a thick bent tube, the bent top end of the tube had a wide metal rim, about the same size as the cuff, also in its inside the rim had small dents were on the cuff the studs were.

Lemaitre told Colbert to take the ice off of Baz’s cock, and to pull Baz’s ball sacs away from his body. Colbert gave Lemaitre yet another worried look, but did as he had been asked.

Colbert took the ice away, and then grabbed Baz’s ball sacs, and pulled them away. Lemaitre then slipped the metal cuff behind Baz’s ball sacs, and snapped the cuff shut. He told Colbert to let go of Baz’s cock, which he did. Lemaitre then gave Colbert the metal tube, and ordered him to slide Baz’s limp cock through it. Colbert did as he was told, but he still looked worriedly at Lemaitre while he was doing it. Once Baz’s cock was in the tube, Lemaitre took hold of the tube from Colbert, he then pushed the tube upwards. The long studs in the cuff locked into the dent in the tube, Baz’s’ balls hung either side of the tube, Baz’s cock was now permanently pointing downwards, the tube would stop it getting erect. But he could still piss, but he would have too sit down too do so. Lemaitre then pushed the hinged piece of metal on the cuff down, it slide over a ring of metal on the cock tube. Lemaitre then locked a padlock through the ring; this locked the whole device onto Baz’s cock. Lemaitre noticed the worried look on Colbert’s face, but he said nothing.

“One last thing, and you my young friend can start your new life.” Lemaitre said to the mind fucked Baz, out of the corner of his eye, Lemaitre saw Colbert’s worried face darken, but Lemaitre said nothing. “From now on your name won’t be Baz Jones, you are now Percy the penis lover, all you live for is too serve cock. Do you understand?” said Lemaitre. “Yes, I’m Percy, the penis lover, I must serve cock.” Baz replied in a flat toneless voice. “Colbert, take ‘Percy’ up stair, I’m sure he is thirsty. There are some gentlemen up there, who can help fill his thirst. After which he has a date with our cocks.”

Lemaitre watched, as ‘Percy’ was lead out of the room.

Epilogue:

The bar was empty, and closed. The only sound that could be heard was a low grunting noise from upstairs. In a small empty bedroom, with only a bed in it, ‘Percy’ was getting fuck in his mouth and arse by Lemaitre, and Ben. Lemaitre was humping ‘Percy’s’ arse, and Ben was pounding ‘Percy’s’ mouth. Both Lemaitre and Ben were letting out low grunting sounds as both of them neared orgasm. Both men cum at the same time, they shot so much cum into ‘Percy’ that it leaked out of his arse, and hungry mouth. Colbert was standing near the bad; his cock hard and erect, but unused. He watched as the two other men cum into ‘Percy’, Lemaitre looked up, and saw the dark worried look on Colbert’s face.

‘Percy’ lay on the bed, a smile of pleasure on his face. Lemaitre, Ben and Colbert were now dressed again. Ben high fived with the two other men, a large grin on his face, as he left the room. Lemaitre waited till he was sure Ben was back cleaning up in the bar, before he spoke.

“What’s wrong with you, he got what was coming to him, for fucking other men’s wives.” Lemaitre walked a bit nearer to Colbert. “When Ben and I told you we were going to get revenge on Baz Jones, or ‘Percy’ as he in now, you were willing to help. So why the dark worried looks?” Lemaitre turned so he was looking at Colbert.

After a few seconds Colbert replied. “I didn’t think you two would go to the lengths you have, YOU have completely fuck his mind, you’ve made him into a sick freak. And I want no more too do with either of you.”

“My, how the worm as turned, gone all high and mighty have you?” Said Lemaitre, Colbert looked up at Lemaitre, ready to reply, but Lemaitre spoke first. “I think that you need a new out look on things, and you need to listen to me, and SLEEP.” Said Lemaitre in a low calm voice. At once Colbert’s head fell onto his chest.

Colbert woke to find he was lying naked on the bed in the small bedroom. Standing at the bottom of the bed, was Lemaitre. Lemaitre looked down at Colbert, and smiled. He threw an object at Colbert, the object landed with a loud thud on the bed. The object was jet black with a glossy surface; in fact it was a 10″ Inch modal of the knobbly foot, that was now in ‘Percy’s’ arse. “Now, Colbert, sit on it!” Ordered Lemaitre.

Colbert knelt down on the bed, carefully balancing on his heels, he placed the dildo between his legs. The misshape head of the dildo poked menacingly against Colbert’s arse crack. Lemaitre pushed a button on a remote control for the dildo he was holding.

Colbert’s eyes opened wide as he felt the vibrating sensation of the dildo between his arse cheeks. “What the fuck? OOHMMM.” Cried Colbert, as the dildo massaged his sphincter ring.

“AAAAHHHHH” Moaned Colbert, as the vibrating dildo forced his virgin sphincter slightly open. Colbert started slowly rocking backwards and forwards, the sensation in his arse intensified, waves of heat washed over Colbert, his cock started hardening.

Lemaitre pushed the remote again, the vibrating speeded up. The dildo pushed forcefully against Colbert’s arse. The dildo felt like it was virtually screwing itself into Colbert’s never before violated arse.

“ARRGH!! Shit.” Shouted Colbert, as his virgin arse was deflowered. Colbert started to thrust his hips back and forwards, groans of pleasure escaped his lips. His cock was now erect, pre-cum dripping from it’s head.

Colbert was hit by waves of desire, he thrust his hips faster, forcing the dildo farther into his violated arse. Another wave of desire hit Colbert, and against his will, he shot his hot creamy juices. But Colbert didn’t just have one orgasm, he had at lest three, one after another. Finally Colbert had finished, he stopped thrusting his hips, and he slowly slid down the dildo, so it buried it’s self deep in his arse, the vibrating speeded up again. Colbert’s cock started too get erect again, Colbert felt his balls tighten as he nearer orgasm again. His eyes widened in joy and pleasure, as he had another orgasm, the best he had ever had.

“Good, you seem to like that. That is good, because from now on that will be the only you will get any sex. Never again will you want sex with other women, or your wife. All you’ll ever want sex wise, is a dildo, or cock in your arse.” Stated Lemaitre. “Do you understand?”

Colbert nodded his head. “Yes, master.” He replied, in a slurred voice. All ready Colbert had started thrusting his hips again, the dildo rubbing against his prostate, his cock starting to get hard. Colbert let out another groan, as he had yet another orgasm.

Before Colbert could start thrusting his hip again, Lemaitre snapped, “Stop.” Colbert stopped his thrusting, and looked longingly at Lemaitre. “On your hands, and knees at the bottom of the bed.” Said Lemaitre. “That’s right, show me your ass, face the top of the bed.”

Colbert did as he was told. Lemaitre reached forward, and pulled the dildo out of Colbert’s butt. He then opened his pants, and let his semi-hard massif cock drop out. He made sure that he was positioned right behind Colbert’s butt, and gave his semi-hard cock a few jerks, at once it was rock hard. Lemaitre lunged forwards; Colbert gasped as he felt the intrusion. The intrusion felt like a battering ram up his arse.

“ARR, Fuck.” Cried Colbert.

Lemaitre pulled his throbbing cock most of the way out of Colbert’s arse, then Lemaitre lunged forwards again, so all of his cock was inside of Colbert, he could feel Lemaitre’s balls hitting his butt cheeks. Lemaitre then started a hard and long fuck, thrusting in and out of Colbert’s arse.

Colbert tried to get away from the anal intruder up his arse, but Lemaitre put his arms around Colbert’s waist and held him still. Lemaitre’s dick rubbed across Colbert’s prostate, a bolt of fiery pleasure shot through Colbert’s body, his dick started to harden again.

“Oh god, fuck, that feels so dam hot.” Colbert whimpered. Lemaitre could feel his climax approaching, he redoubled his thrusting. After a few more thrusts, finally his cock erupted cum deep into Colbert’s arse, at the same time Colbert’s cock spayed cum over the bed. Lemaitre pulled away from Colbert, who fell onto the bed.

Lemaitre then quickly fitted a metal device to Colbert’s soft cock, replaced the dildo up his arse, and then had Colbert step into a thigh rubber harness that would hold the dildo in place.

As Colbert exited the bar, and walked to his pick-up in the parking lot, he become aware of the thigh rubber harness, and the dildo which was now fucking his arse with each step he took. But Colbert did not think anything of it, to him it felt natural and good. He could also feel his cock trying to get erect, but the metal tube stopped that from happening.

All this happened over two years ago:

Baz Jones is no more, there is now no trace of the man of that name. The police made inquire, but found nothing. But Percy the penis lover, was the talk of the town. This once straight, but now gay bottom. Was the best fuck, and gave the best blow-jobs ever. Lemaitre and Ben where making shit loads of money, from the highering out of Percy.

As for Colbert, he’s now divorced from his wife. And he too is fucked, and he sucks cock for Lemaitre and Ben, but they get nowhere near the money for him they do for Colbert. After about six week of his induction, Colbert was introduced to ‘MILKING’, just like Colbert. Now, both men have milking sessions every six weeks, making more money for Lemaitre and Ben.

Just think, if Baz Jones hadn’t fucked Lemaitre and Ben’s wives. None of what happened two years ago, would have happened.

THE END ?.