The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Foreword: This story follows straight on from the story; Double jeopardy turn-about: The Biker’s revenge 5. People from the other The Biker revenge stories are mentioned.

FROM P.I TO DOGGIE: THE BIKER’S REVENGE 6.

BY THE SLAVER.

It had been a busy time for Miro. He had hacked into numerous computers searching for a lead on the case that he and his boss had been working on for weeks. Some women had hired them to find her missing Ex-husband, but it seemed that all she was worried about were her monthly maintains cheques, not the fact that her Ex was missing. Miro had not seen or heard from his boss, a guy call Troy, since the day after they had taken the case. Over the time Troy had been gone, Miro had gotten reams of background, and material but none of it was any good without Troy to follow it up.

Some of the background information on the case, had shown that the missing person; one Sheriff’s Deputy Rob had on the night he went missing, had finished his late shift and gone home. After that he had not been seen since. However someone who had been passing his house, had when questioned stated that they had seen some men removing a large cardboard box from the deputy’s house and put it into the back of a transit van. But this lead was a dead end, the van could not be found, neither could the men.

A guy with Sheriff’s Deputy Rob’s badge number had been reported at the scene of two other missing person’s cases, but the description of the Deputy did not match that of Deputy Rob. The first use of the badge number was at the State Mental Hospital for the Criminally Insane. Were two people had gone missing, A Dr Wentworth and an orderly called Miles. Also it was stated that a patient had also escaped the same night.

The second time the badge was used was at the offices of Christopher, Christopher, Thomson, Morgan and Christopher Attorneys of law. There Attorney Christopher (The last named.) and two security guards had gone missing late at night. Then suddenly out of the blue, a few days ago Miro had received a text from his boss, saying what servers and files he wanted Miro to access, and where to find them. Miro’s fingers flashed over the key board.

Suddenly there was a beep from the computer an encryption warning appeared on the screen. Miro taped more keys an icon appeared on the screen. Through one of the leads his boss had sent him Miro had managed to get something of value. He had found an unlisted server. Miro would need to look it over, but he would have no trouble hacking into it now. As he worked on, he thought he heard the outer office door open. That couldn’t be right the boss didn’t say he was coming back today. And I’m sure I locked it. Miro glanced through the doorway into the outer office. It wasn’t his boss. It was four men all were wearing ski masks and were pointing guns at Miro.

A dirty rag was thrown at Miro: “Stuff that in your mouth, tie behind your head. Then push your chair away from the desk!” Ordered one of the men. A frightened Miro did as he was told; he stuffed the rag in his mouth and tied it around the back of his shaved head, he then pushed his chair away from his desk. Three of the men kept their guns trained on Miro, the fourth guy quickly tied Miro’s hands behind his back. The securely tied up Miro was then pushed into the middle of the room. One of the men the one who had tied his hands then began going through Miro’s computer.

Meanwhile the other gunmen took out more rope from the bag and tied up Miro’s knees and ankles. All Miro could do was struggle weakly and moan into his gag, and watch helplessly as his computer files were ransacked, everything copied onto memory sticks and the files were then wiped. “Here it is. He got everything.” The man at Miro’s’ computer said. “But I don’t think he had time to break the encryption on the boss’s server.” The guy worked on. “Well he had better not have. The boss said putting everything on that unlisted server would keep it safe.” Said one of the other gunmen. “You’d better blind fold him we don’t’ want him see anything. This will take a long while there’s a lot more stuff on here that I’m sure the boss can use.”

Mmmm Noooo!” Miro moaned as another cloth was tied over his eyes. He could still hear the tapping of keys. Damn. The guys ransacking the office and his computer. These guys must have traced him back to the office, but how and why go to all this trouble. Beads of sweat started to ran down Miro’s brow. Miro silently prayed, since they had only tied him up and only ransacking the office and his computer, it meant that they weren’t planning on killing him. Suddenly Miro was lifted from the chair and tape was wrapped tightly over his already gagged mouth. “Mmmppphhhh! Mmmmffaaaa” Derek moaned through the gag that filled and sealed his mouth, his eyes were also covered with tape and his ears were also covered. Unable to see or talk and barely able to hear, Miro was unable to know what was happening or going on.

Miro found himself shoved off the chair, down onto the floor and up against the wall. He felt the corner of the wall against his back. Miro lay on his side and curled up into a tight ball. Feeling incredibly claustrophobic because of the tape wrapped around his head, Miro shifted uncomfortably against the wall. The ropes bit into his wrists and legs. Miro tried shifting around on the floor to get some slack. But the ropes held fast, keeping him secured bound. “Mmmmmmmm!” Miro moaned loudly. Even though he knew the four gunmen were still around, Miro twisted about in his bondage.

This annoyed the gunmen, who decided to make things even more uncomfortable for Miro. Two of the gunmen tied a rope from Miro’s knees, and then around the back of his neck. Now unable to move his knees away from his head Miro was stuck in a tight ball. “Mmmmmm!” He protested but the gunmen just laughed, Miro was tormented further by one of the gunmen who tipped poor Miro onto his side. Miro angrily tried to kick with his bound legs, but it was useless, he was completely helpless. Miro’s helplessness was made even more apparent as the same gunman, who was clearly bored and feeling sadistic felt the bound Miro up, he smacked Miro’s ass, rubbed Miro’s cock through his pants and finally he shoved one of his feet into Miro’s face. The smell of the guy’s dirty sock filled Miro’s nostrils.

“Mmmmmmmm!” Miro grunted as he jerked about, as much as the ropes binding him allowed. Miro was feeling scared shitless, and also angry as hell. “Hahahahhahaha. Hay, I think he likes it!” Miro heard the gunman telling his partners. This was followed by Miro’s ass being slapped even harder and he felt a hand slip between his pants and shorts, and jerk his cock a few times. Derek had never been abused in his life, and he did not like it. “Well I think we’ve got what we came here for.” Miro heard the guy fiddling with his computer, say. “What about him?” Another guy said. Miro felt a lump in his throat at hearing the question. “We’ll take him to the boss. He’ll want to know what else he knows. And I’m sure the boss will put him to good use once he’s broken him down a bit.” Said the guy at Miro’s computer.

The jerking on Miro’s cock started again, this time harder, stronger and faster. Miro did not even last a few seconds, he grunted loudly, his body shock and his cock exploded, cum flood from his piss-head. The guy jerking his cock laughed and pulled his hand out of Miro’s pants. “Well, He’s well spent now He’ll give us no trouble, till we reach the boss!” He said. But Miro grunted, kicked and moaned as he felt himself being lifted from the floor and carried out of the office to some unknown fate.

Suddenly a Chloroformed socked rag was shoved over Miro’s gagged mouth and, he tried to kick and scream, but he couldn’t put up much of a fight. Miro felt himself getting light-headed, he struggles to remain conscious. Finally Miro fell senseless into the arms of the men carrying him. His limp was carried to a waiting black van, and placed in it. The van then drives away.

Miro came round, and found that he was bound to some sort of metal chair facing a large screen, Miro was still wearing his clothes, but his cock was hung out of his pants. From his peripheral vision Miro noticed a thin tube running down into his arm from an IV bag. Standing in front of the screen was a large built man, with a high and tight buzz cut, clean shaven, dressed in only jock-strap tattoos covered a lot of his body. The man spoke. “I am called The Biker!” The Biker had heard the name, his blood run cold. “And now bitch it’s time for you to tell me all I want to know. After which it will be my pleaser to begin your re-education, and your removal from the outside world. Now look at the screen,” The Biker ordered sharply.

Miro tried to turned away, and not look at the screen but only to find that his head was bound to the back of the chair, it forced him to face the screen. Everything was lost for Miro the moment his eyes fell on the screen. Wanting to close his eyes or to look away just melted away as soon as he saw the dazzling display of colours on the screen. The colours seemed to fill his vision, spiralling away into what seemed to Miro to be infinite depths, an endless ocean in which he was drowning. Soon, the dazzling display was all that Miro could see, all that he could breathe. The Biker looked at Miro’s face Miro kept staring at the screen, his eyes wide and unblinking. Chuckling to himself, The Biker leaned in close to Miro and removed the tape from around his mouth and ears. The Biker whispered huskily in his ear, Miro tried vainly to make sense of the words that The Biker appeared to be speaking to him, yet he could not seem to grasp them.

“A smart guy like you should have known better, than to hack into my unlisted server. But that’s can wait, what I want to know is how much you or your boss knows about what I’m doing there, and have ever of you told anyone else?” The Biker asked, Miro didn’t respond he just stared at the screen. Drawing in close The Biker spoke again, this time from behind the chair. Miro answered this time. He told The Biker everything he wanted to know. The Biker stepped back from the chair Miro was bound to. “Look at the screen again!” He ordered Miro, this time he just looked straight at the screen.

Nick tried to look away but found his head was restrained to look at the screen in front of him. As he strained, and became even more nervous. Below him he could barely make out some kind of tube over his cock, and when he wriggled he felt like there was something in his ass, but that was all he could tell. Just then, the lights went down and the room became pitch black.

The screen lit up again, this time with images and videos of The Biker. The IV dumped a carefully well-timed dose of mind-breaker into Miro’s body. The screen showed The Biker, naked and with a hard cock, Miro became hard. Then a video started showing giant views from directly below The Biker’s spread legs, his shaved balls and nice, full perineum bulged down towards the camera Miro stayed hard. He stayed hard as The Biker’s voice began to speak. Miro couldn’t really make out what The Biker was saying, but he found that the more he watched the videos of The Biker and other hot looking men, the more he wanted to sever them, sexually. Miro dimly knew that The Biker was brainwashing him. But hours later, Miro found himself repeating the words that The Biker’s voice had told him to speak aloud. “I will obey my new owner. I am a good boy.”

Then the screen went dark, and Miro was plunged into blackness. But The Biker’s voice continued, Miro was by now total disorientation, and had a raging erection. The Lights came back on, and The Biker moved back next to the chair.” I’m going to release the straps holding you. You will not be able to think. You’ll be unable to walk, run or move. You will stand, and undress. You will not be able to move, or do anything, or think anything else until I say so.” The Biker proceeded to remove the straps that bound Miro down into the chair. Mechanically Miro stood up, and proceeded to strip naked in front of The Biker, who was clearly enjoying what he saw.

The Biker pulled his cock out of the jock-strap he was wearing, and started stroking himself, thoughtfully, as he looked at Miro’s beautiful young body. So helpless, so pure, so mine. The Biker thought looking at Miro, by now The Biker was hard. He pull off the jock-strap, completely, his massive tool jutted erect from his thick nest of pubic hair. “I’m going to mould you into whatever I like. Now turn and look at my all powerful dick, and hear what it has to say.” Ordered The Biker. Miro turned around to face The Biker, a blank look on his face. “Then Miro’s eyes fell on The Biker’s large uncut cock. A ghost of a lustful smile past across Miro’s face, but vanished after a few seconds.

Miro’s eyelids began to droop, but his eyes remained focused on The Biker’s fine fat piece of man meat, as The Biker prepared to plant his evil intentions inside Miro’s wide open brain. The Biker swung his hips gently, making his cock swing slightly.

“I know that a local Master wants another doggie at his house, a bitch in heat, to be a companion to his other doggie and to fill his ‘needs’. You already know the Master’s doggie he was Troy, the P.I you worked for that’s before I had a little talk with him some weeks ago. So you’re going to permanently serve his doggie sexual needs.” Eyes frozen on The Biker’s cock, Miro said, helplessly, “…sexual…needs…doggie…”

“You’re going to become a doggie, a nice sleek cute hot bitch. A Labrador retriever, imagine you’re a Labrador retriever bitch, permanently. And you’ll going to stop talking. You won’t do anything but bark from now on.”

“Arf… Arf…Arf...” agreed Miro. The Biker prepared to seal Miro’s fate for ever, to remove him from the field. To a life permanently on all fours, unable to talk only bark, urinating on fire hydrants and being constantly fucked by his former boss who was now permanently a dog. “So, Miro, are you ready for your new life as Troy’s bitch? To keep Troy interested, you’ll have to pretend you’re ‘in heat’ all the time. Maybe lick his doggie balls from time to time, and stick your nose up his doggie arse.”

“Arf!” Miro was fully ready to comply with the commands from his master The Biker’s all-powerful cock. “Good but there’s a twist. Whenever Troy’s cock is up your ass, you’re going to start to remember who you are, how you got there, and what Troy is doing to you. You’re going to hate every minute of it. You’ll be unable to do or say anything about it, or to stop Troy fucking you. In fact, you’ll do whatever you can to increase the pleasure for Troy, while he’s fucking you. It’s your most important job in this case. Once Troy’s cock has popped out of your doggie bitch arse, you’ll go back to being just a doggie bitch again, waiting to satisfy Troy’s cock again.”

The paralyzed Miro could only ‘yap’ powerlessly as his brain took in its newly programmed instructions. “Don’t worry about your brother. A couple of days ago he became mine. Marat the guy from Pizza hut is mine. After I had finished with him he doesn’t even remember you ever existed, in fact he don’t remember very more of anything. In fact his become my own personal sex-toy. If you’ll a good bitch, I might let him fuck you before you go to your new master.”

“You see some of my men caught Troy, after he was conditioned and shipped to his new master; I found that text to you. He had not sent it so I thought nothing of it. But then after the other night when your brother became my sex-toy, I found out that you and he had the same surname and a card for your P.I. firm, I had to do something. So I sent Troy’s text to you, and then some of my men round to collet you!” Said The Biker.

Miro stared straight ahead and barked. “From now on you don’t have an identity you have only what I have just told you. Now down on all fours, bitch.” Said The Biker. Miro’s brain with its now very limited capability of only The Biker’s huge cock, made Miro do as he was told. He fell onto his hands and knees presenting his bubble butt for The Biker. The Biker lowered himself behind the kneeling Miro; he rubbed lubricating onto his throbbing cock.

“My seed will make you what I’ve told you, bitch. You’ll become what I wanted you to be, bitch.” Miro knew this was true. Miro felt The Biker press his cock against the wall of his anal entrance, The Biker thrust forwards, as Miro thrust himself back to accommodate The Biker’s cock; he winced at the pain as The Biker’s cock entered him. “My... bitch, you’re as tight as any virgin I’ve had in a long time. Ungh! ...Now listen well, bitch. I‘ve told you about your new life... Ungh... When I come inside you... Ungh! My cum will make all that permanent.”

Miro listened. The Biker changed to long slow, lazy thrusts. Each thrust seemed to push deeper and deeper into Miro’s soul, until his very existence seemed to centre on what The Biker had said and a longing for that cock buried in his ass to cum. They were the only two things now that he’d desire. The Biker roared at his climax, filling Miro’s ass with warm, moist cum. And human Miro was gone for ever. The Biker pulled out of Miro, who fell onto the floor on all fours and started crawling around the room barking loudly. Tom sat down in a chair and watched Miro; and he remembers his ‘talk’ with Miro’s boss Troy.

The Biker had just finished with Attorney Christopher and the security guards, and was about to grab some sleep before dealing with his twin brother. When one of his gang members came to him and told him that they had caught some guy, a P.I snooping around outside. The Biker went into the conversion room to find that Troy had already been stripped naked, shaved and bound over the wooden horse. Troy quickly fell under The Biker’s control without putting up much of a fight at all. The Biker smiled down at Troy. “You are now going to suck my cock, boy. Now open up that mouth of yours!” Said The Biker. Troy looked up at The Biker with glazed eyes, and opened his mouth.

The Biker held up Troy’s head, he slowly inched forward going as deep as he could before Troy’s gagging reflex kicked in. The Biker kept his cock in place letting Troy’s throat get accustomed to having cock in it. The Biker pushed carefully forward until the next gag reflex, this time he slapped Troy across the face a few time. The Biker followed this pattern until he had his entire erect cock in Troy’s mouth and down his throat. The Biker began to face fuck Troy, while it was not the best blow job that The Biker have ever had, The Biker was sure that Troy was going to be a good cock sucking slave very soon, if not by the end of the night. Within Forty minutes The Biker had blew his load down Troy’s throat and mouth. Troy without even having been told to swallow all of The Biker’s cum and continued sucking on his cock until it was hard again.

The Biker pulled his cock out of Troy’s mouth and untied him from the wooden horse. The Biker ordered Troy to stand up and bend over. Once Troy had stood up and bent over, The Biker made him spread his legs a bit wider, and using his hands he was to spread his arse cheeks, so that The Biker could get a look at his hole. The Biker carefully examined Troy’s hole for a while, it was star-shaped and a cute rosy pink, it had never been fucked before. Well that was going to change very soon.

“Now, Boy, I am going to fuck that virgin arse of yours. You will relax those arse muscles of yours so that I can enter easily. You will feel pain but you will not cry out or scream because the pain is part of what you have become do you understand, slave?” asked The Biker, Troy just nodded his head. The Biker placed his cock head by Miro’s arse-hole and placed his hands on his hips, The Biker plunged quickly into Troy. As he did so The Biker pulled Troy’s arse back to meet my thrust. Sinking into Troy as deep as he could, The Biker then pulled out and then pushing in to go deeper still. Over and over again The Biker did this, suddenly The Biker was hitting Troy’s prostate with each glorious thrust into his tight, but now willing arse.

Troy started to moan in pleasure and with the pain of The Biker’s fucking. So The Biker decided that Troy needed something in his mouth to muffle the sound. So The Biker ordered one of his men to place his seven and a half inch long cock into Troy’s mouth. This muffled Troy’s moans of pleasure and pain. Troy started to suck the guy’s cock. Troy was now filled with cock from both ends. The Biker and the guy soon established a smooth rhythm where they would plunge into Troy at the same time pushing their dicks deeper and deeper into him.

The guy fucking Troy’s mouth cum first, he let out a cry and filled Troy’s mouth with cum. Troy tried to swallow all of the guy’s cum but a lot dribbled from his mouth, and down his chin, to mingle with his beard. Soon after that both The Biker and Troy shot big loads of cum also. Troy’s cum went all over the floor. The Biker’s cum filled Troy’s hole, some of it too dribbled out down the backs of Troy’s legs.

“Slave, I want you to lick all of your cum off of the floor. When the floor is clean you will stand up wait for further instructions.” The Biker said. “Yes, sir,” Troy said. He then went down on all fours and went to work licking up all of his cum from the floor. The Biker turned to the guy who had cum first: “I did not say you could cum!” He said angrily to the guy. “I’m sorry, I….” The guy tried to say to The Biker. But he was cut short as The Biker plunged a hypodermic into his neck, and he then depresses the plunger. The guy struggles to stay conscious, as the drugs entered his body, but he could not fight the drugs he fell to the floor out cold. “No one disobeys me!” Spat The Biker as he looked down at the guy on the floor.

Troy had finished licking up his cum, and was standing waiting for his instructions. The Biker looked from Troy to the guy on the floor, and back again, wondering what he could do with them. The Biker’s mobile went off The Biker answered it, after speaking for a few minutes The Biker hung up. The Biker now knew what he was going to do. The guy on the ground would keep Jarrod Company till he could find some way of dealing with the pair of them. Troy was going to become a Doggie for a local Master who needed a new one.

The Biker snapped out of his dream: Miro was still crawling around barking. “No bitch, I don’t think Marat will be fucking you. He’s far too good for you!” He told Miro. Time to get you to your new owner!” The Biker fixed a collar with a lead around Miro’s neck, and led him from the room.

Miro’s new master’s heart jumped in his chest then he saw Miro collared and leashed, completely naked shuffle on all fours into the room, led by The Biker. Miro’s new master was a great bear of a man, bald headed with a bushy goatee and piecing dark brown eyes that seem to burn into you if you looked at them for too long. “It’s been a pleasure doing this business for you,” The Biker said as he handed over Miro’s the leash.

The master reached down and patted Miro’s now completely bald head, he immediately shuddered and came all over the floor and barked happily. “Oh, that’s normal he’s a newly trained puppy. He’ll get more control over time.” Said The Biker. Master picked up a rolled up paper from the table, he began hitting Miro on his arse. Miro yapped and tried to get away, but master was holding the leash tightly, and Miro could not pull away. The yapping got louder, tears rolled down Miro’s face. The Biker moved in to stop the beating Master looked hard into The Biker’s eyes. The Biker froze, he found he could not move or speak. “There that should make the bitch more obligated to do whatever I say. And as for you Mr The Biker I’ll deal with you in a moment!” The master said as he led Miro away.

The Biker lay on the floor of Master’s living room with his legs round his head. The Master thrust his large, wide erect hard cock straight into The Biker’s hole. The Biker let out a loud cry as Master slid his cock in and began to fuck him. “Fuck..That’s so..Good!” Moaned The Biker as the master speeded up his thrusting. It did not take long before he cum in The Biker’s arse. Master pulled out of The Biker: “You fuck off and don’t come back!” He barked at The Biker. The Biker got up and reached for his clothes: “Oh no you don’t, you can fucking leave naked.” He grabbed The Biker around the neck, pulled him to the door and throws him out.

There’s something very wrong with me? Thought The Biker as he pulled on some clothes once he got back to his base. Why am I now such a cock lover, why do I love getting fuck. I’ve got to get right away from here and sort this out!

THE END: