The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

FRIENDS

It’s amazing when I think about it, sitting here at Brad’s computer, waiting for him to come home. Just three months ago, I was returning to the United States after a two-year remote assignment. Ya, I’m in the military. Two years went by fast, and I was happy they did. I went nearly six months at a time with out sex. As a guy, you know how a living hell that can be. Let’s face it guys like sex, and I am no different. They were all tricks, locals or Europeans on vacation visiting the country or for work. Just tricks.

When I was getting ready to come back my mom told me about Brad living in the city close to where I was getting reassigned. Brad’s mom and my mom were best friends. She passed me his email address so that I could get in touch with him before I got back.

Brad and I had been good friends growing up. Even though he was five years younger than I was, he is 25 now. We were both the jocks of the neighborhood. By the time we had grown we were also the studs of the neighborhood.

Brad stands at 6-foot even, dirty blond/brown hair, blue green eyes, lean muscle, like a swimmer. He never could put on any weight, just muscle. I imagined he hadn’t changed much. As for me, I was the opposite in body type. I am 6′1″ brown hair and eyes, wide shoulders with a good cut definition. Oh, and I have a fair amount of hair on my chest and abs, where Brad has none. A subject I use to tease him about relentlessly when we were growing up. That is until he told me his “secret.”

When I was 25, and home on leave, Brad told me that he was gay. Ya, it sorta freaked me out at first, but hell he was still my bud Brad. Nothing changed that. It took some getting use to. After all, the military sorta brain washes you to think a gay guy can’t be a regular guy. Brad proved that wrong. He was athletic, masculine and you would never guess he was into dudes. I told Brad it didn’t matter, but that I was as straight as they came and not to try and recruit me for his team. We had a good laugh over that one and he told me that I wasn’t his type.

Wow, it’s been three months since I returned from overseas and I have had a blast. My job is great, lots of travel and since I made it back in time for the summer Brad and his friends have been taking me water skiing on the local lake. Life really couldn’t be better. I have dated a few of the local girls and scored on all of them of course, but nothing more than tricks. Which is OK with me, like I said, guys like sex.

The only down side is the fact that Brad’s X boyfriend lives in the same apartment complex. Jack the X is still “in love” with Brad and driving us crazy. Constantly bothering Brad telling him he wants him back etc. Hell he even accused Brad of sleeping with me! If I weren’t in the military, I’d have beaten his ass but good.

We both have decided to just ignore him and maybe he will forget about Brad. Lately it seems to be working, no words from Jack at all.

I left an hour earlier than I told Brad I was planning to so now I am so bored I guess I will just log on and check out my email. I open up the AOL screen but the damn thing automatically signs Brad on under his screen name, SouthernBOY. Well I will just log off as soon as it finishes and switch to my name.

OK so curiosity gets the best of me and I check out his mailbox. Hey, we are good friends he wouldn’t mind. When I open up his mailbox I find out he has several emails but one catches my eye. Subject: BETTER SEX FOR YOU AND ME. The email is from some company, the sender is named Smithfieldtoys@jsu.com. I couldn’t resist, I mean could any one with that subject? I opened the mail and found myself reading the text...

“In response to your request we have attached our initial program for ordering our professional tapes on better sex. Hope you enjoy.”

That was it. Evidently tricky Brad had ordered some kind of sex tapes for his bed time fun. Boy could I have some fun with him over this. I clicked the download button before I realized I was doing it.

Typical, the damn thing didn’t work. I opened it up and it didn’t work. Nada, nothing zip. I stared at the AOL screen with nothing changing. Sometimes the server did this. Programs or pictures (yes those kind) didn’t download for some reason. So I just logged off his email and onto mine, checked my mail and logged off. I spent the rest of the hour playing hearts on the computer.

I can hear Brad at the front door jostling his keys. I sneak to the door and wait for him to come in. SURPRISE! I yell, scaring the living shit out of him. He gives me that look of “I am gonna have to kill you now,” look. Eventually he laughs. Looking at him now, I have this strange feeling hit me. I suddenly realize that Brad really is a good-looking guy and it is no wonder he gets laid a lot. I sorta catch myself checking him out and shake it off. We are buds from way back, noticing he is good looking is no big deal. Nothing wrong with that, right?

“Jesus Eric, are you trying to kill me as I walk in the DOOR!” Brad screams at me, laughing as he says it. He must have caught the look on my face, cause he stopped and looked at me asking, “ah, Eric are you OK guy? You look like you were just checking out one of your trick chicks? You aren’t turning gay on me are you?” and laughed again.

“Who me? The number one all time scoring military stud in this city? I don’t think so, no matter how much you dream of it.” I say with as much bravado as I can muster. Brad was always giving me hell about the women I was fucking. He said I should be trying to find one person and stick with them. But I couldn’t help it, the ladies in this southern city got off on being with military guys. I wasn’t about to give that up.

We had dinner at his place. Nothing special, just chicken and some stuffing. We talked about work and stuff, who I was seeing who he was (which was no one special in either case). After dinner I wanted to go out, I had all this energy in me and I really needed to work it off. So the local dance club was the place for me.

“Brad, lets go to that club that has rave nights on Friday night. Isn’t that close by? I really need to burn off some energy.” I reported to Brad.

“Sure if you want to, you know me, I am always ready to dance. Just remember though Eric, the club is a gay club on Saturday nights, so there are sure to be gay guys they’re cruising for straight dudes like you.” Brad said half jokingly. He knew I was ok with him, but I did find it unnerving when I was out with him and his gay friends. There was always one or two of them that kept hittn on me no matter how many times Brad told them not to.

“Fuck it Brad. I am in the mood to dance. I got all this energy tonight and I NEED to burn it off.” You could hear the tension in my voice. I really needed to burn this new found energy off.”

With that we were off like a flash, dressed in our clubbing clothes. Tight, with a black cotton and Lycra mixed. The club was rave center tonight, and we would be in the middle of it.

The club was hopping when we got there. Club Bang, was one of the biggest clubs in the city. It was packed too. Brad went straight to the dance floor and I went to the bar. There was a big shirtless dude working the bar when I got to it.

“What can I get you? he asked while his eyes ran over me. I couldn’t figure out if he was checking out his competition or just checking me out. What concerned me was it sorta felt good having him do it.

I managed a quick; “two Cape cods, please.” He wouldn’t break eye contact. Brad had told me that long eye contact with other guys being a sure sign they were gay. What was I staring at him for like this?

He smiled at me while he made the drink, and all I could do was smile back politely. He had smooth pecs and tight abs. He had a nice build. His biceps were huge and his shoulders were as wide if not wider than mine were. This guy spent a lot of time in the gym, I could tell that much. Funny, I was sweating and I hadn’t even been dancing yet. He handed the drink to me saying, " I hope you like it. It is the perfect drink to help you relax. If you want more come back and ask.” With that he turned away, leaving me standing drinks in hand.

I was still staring at his chiseled back muscles when Brad pulled on my arm.

“That other drink for me, or are you trying to catch up with everyone else.”

“Huh, what? Oh, ya Brad this one is for you.” The words just fell out of my mouth without much thought. I had to literally shake my head to break free of the cobwebs.

“Eric, you ok? You look a bit out of it just now,” Brad asked, concern in his eyes. I always felt safe with Brad. I knew secretly he had a crush on me, but he had always respected my being straight and had always protected me when I was unable to do it myself. Usually when I had been drinking. I looked at Brad now, into his blue-green eyes and realized what a great friend he truly was.

“Couldn’t be better bro, let’s get on that dance floor,” I yelled, gulping my drink. We went out and mingled with the crowd. We must have danced for hours. Every now and again, Brad would disappear and come back with more Cape Cods. Suffice it to say, by the end of our third hour I was ROCKING!

I walked over to Brad who was dancing with this really hot guy and told him I was going to the bar for some water and more drinks. He just yelled over his shoulder “OK” while he was doing his best to grind into the hot guy’s crotch. I smiled as I got off the dance floor; Brad is such an easy lay.

At the bar I was so toasted the bartender, who told me his name was Scott, wouldn’t serve me anymore drinks. Instead he told me he would get me some water and we could hang in the back and relax, till I sobered up a bit. I really did need to relax. Scott was right, Brad could wait a bit until after I relaxed in back and sobered up a bit

In the back, was actually downstairs. Club Bang, use to be a bank and the downstairs was still just a bank cellar. Extra tables and stools were all over the place. Scott got a chair out for me. I crashed into it surprised at how tired my feet were. Yet, there was still this energy in me. It was like half of me wanted to be dancing and the other half just wanted to relax.

Scott sat across from me, this upper torso glistening with a light sweat. Working the bar with all those people had increased the heat in the place ten times over. Scott told me the bar staff took their breaks here cause it was so much cooler. He was right, being in here was like a breath of fresh air. I felt so much better here, with Scott.

As I sat there thinking about the cool air I was suddenly aware of Scott sitting next to me, running his hands along my shoulders. I had to concentrate to hear what he was saying.

“You know dude you need to just relax. That booze has you all fucked up. Just relax.” Scott was literally whispering in my ear his lips brushing against it. Part of me wanted to tell him to get the fuck away from me. That I was straight and not into dudes. It’s just when he said the word relax, well, that’s all I wanted to do then, relax. I could hear Scott saying the word, but I kept hearing it repeat in my mind, like a word flashing across my mind’s eye, “RELAX.”

I just sat back and let him run his hands over my chest and abs. Scott was lifting up my shirt telling me

“That’s it bro, just sit back and relax while I take your shirt off. You will be much cooler this way.” Scott made so much sense now. I could hear and see the word relax go flashing by. I felt so much better letting Scott relax me.

Scott started running his hands over my chest, enjoying the feel of flesh and hair. “Damn bro, you got a nice chest. You shouldn’t hide it under clothes like you do. You should show it off more.”

“Show it off more” I repeated the logic of it all becoming apparent to me. I should show off my chest more.

“That’s right hot stuff. Show it off more,” even as he was saying it I could feel Scott’s hand running down my chest and abs to my belt line. He rested it there, on the button and looked into my eyes. “That’s it dude, you want this, you want to just lay back and relax and let your good buddy Scott take care of you. With that, I just leaned back against the chair, happy to let my good buddy take care of me.

Ya, Scott was my good buddy, he would take care of me. I just needed to relax and cool down some. I had been so hot upstairs. Scott knew how to take care of me.

Suddenly I could feel his hand on my cock. My cock, which was getting hard at Scott’s touch, but something, was wrong here. I didn’t get into dudes. Brad was the one who liked dudes. Why isn’t Scott with Brad? Brad is into dudes not me. I’m straight.

I started to get up, but Scott just put his hand on my chest, his bicep bulging noticeably as he applied pressure while at the same time telln me,

“No dude, just relax, you will like this. Scott is gonna take care of you bro. You like gettn head don’t you bro? Every guy likes gettn head. It’s no big deal. Just sit back and relax and get some head. It’s cool, no big deal.” Scott was so convincing. Part of me wanted to scream NO, no it is NOT cool. Straight dudes do NOT let other dudes suck their cock. But another part of me seemed to agree with Scott. It really was no big deal. A mouth is a mouth and I did like getting sucked.

Scott must have felt my resistance fade away cause he removed his hand from my right pec and began sucking my now hard cock. FUCK did this feel good. I was in heaven. So relaxing to just sit back and let my good buddy Scott take care of me. It really was no big deal letting a dude suck my cock.

Scott was really going to town on my cock. I was watching him as if I was having an out of body experience. Like watching a movie with myself in it. I could see my body laid back in the chair and Scott kneeling over it sucking on my cock as he stroked it with his right hand. My head was tossed back and my eyes barely open. I was looking down at him while he sucked my cock.

I could see/feel his left-hand start to play with my balls. Damn I love it when they play with my balls. Yet, his hand went past them and started in between my legs. DAMN, Scott was sliding his finger between my legs going for my ass. That fucking faggot was gonna try and poke my virgin straight ass with his fingers. What the fuck was going on here? Why am I letting him do this to me?

Again, I tried to get up to stop him, but Scott just took his right hand and placed it on my chest, “relax dude, you are gonna like this a lot. Just sit back close your eyes and pretend I am the hottest chick you have ever seen.”

I could feel my eyes drop closed, my head fall back and it was just like he said. I could see myself laying back and some hot chick sucking my cock, her right hand jerking my dick and her left, her left hand was starting to work between my ass cheeks. And that’s when it happened.

“WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN HERE” the voice screamed, breaking through the fog that had encircled my head. I tried to pull my head up but I was still dizzy. My eyes opened to see Brad standing over Scott, his hand full of Scott’s blond hair.

“What the fuck are you doing to my buddy, faggot? Can’t you score enough cock without having to bring some poor drunk ass straight boy down here?” Brad was literally spitting into his face, he was so mad. Fuck he was right too. What the fuck was this guy doing taking advantage of me while I was so drunk? That’s what happened wasn’t it? I was so drunk I thought it was some chick sucking my cock. GULP. Damn he almost finger fucked my virgin ass. Holy shit.

“Eric, can you get up bro? Can you stand up and get your shirt on?” Brad asked that concern back in his eyes again.

I could barely look at him. I was so embarrassed. “Uh, ya I can manage it on my own Brad. Thanks bro.” I was pulling my shirt over my head and putting my pants back on as I said it. I couldn’t get out of this cellar fast enough. My face must have been red with embarrassment.

When we got back upstairs, Brad looked at me and said what I wanted to hear.

“Dude, lets get out of here, I think you and I have had enough partying tonight.” I was more than happy to comply. I really didn’t want to see that faggot asshole again. I can’t believe he would follow me down there and then take advantage of me while I was passed out. People should go to jail for that shit.