The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Friends Indeed

This story may be distributed via any on-line medium, so long as no one is charged any amount for access to the story, and the above e-mail address and this disclaimer are retained verbatim.

Copyright © 1998 Q. Daphne A.

* * *

Un hommage à Dierdre.

* * *

The first time it happened, I had just helped James and Joyce move. The new apartment was on the third floor, and the elevator was, naturally, out of order. Even so, it was a great find: lots of light for Joyce’s paintings, a great view, much larger than their old place. Elaine, my girlfriend, was off at some company function that afternoon.

We were watching TV with the sound turned off, not really paying attention. It was some local news station, doing the weather. We were just relaxing and digesting, collapsed on the couch, boxes everywhere. Cartons from the chinese we had ordered out were scattered all over the coffee table. We hadn’t said a word for nearly twenty minutes, we were all so tired.

I’d known James and Joyce for a long time, six, seven years at least, and they’d been together all that time. We’d met at a long-forgotten party, made only memorable by them. They were as close as Elaine and I had to best friends.

“Thanks for helping us,” James said. Joyce was putting return-address stickers on their change of address cards. The stickers all said “James/Joyce” on them, a joke that was too tired by half, but still got a laugh from new acquaintances. J&J were always meeting new people. Elaine and I never met anyone, it seemed. We just hung out with our old friends, and some of Elaine’s family, or some of mine.

“Sure,” I said, letting myself sink even farther into the couch.

“You deserve something for helping us. Right, Joyce?” Joyce just nodded, working her way through the stack of cards. There must be two hundred of them, I thought. I wasn’t surprised that they knew that many people.

“How about a blowjob?”

I looked at James; he was always making jokes like that. But he wasn’t wearing his joke-face; it was the same expression he wore when he asked if I wanted another Coke, since he was up. James was easy to talk to; no matter what he said, in what tone of voice, you could tell if he was being serious, casual, sarcastic, whatever; he had one expression for each. He made sure you never got the wrong impression.

I blinked, and started to make a witty reply, but something happened to it as it came up from my lungs.

What came out was, “Uh, sure.”

James looked over at Joyce, who looked up. They looked at each other for a second, both with a casual, blank expression. Joyce nodded, and put the roll of stickers down. She walked over, and kneeled down in front of me, never looking up. She unzipped my pants.

I looked over at James, who had taken over putting stickers on the cards. He looked over, nodded with an abstract smile, and went back to it.

Joyce had my pants open, and I jumped slightly as I felt her fingers touch my cock. She looked up, apologetically. “Sorry.” I had no idea what to say, and I didn’t know what to feel. I didn’t really feel anything, at least not emotionally. It was just happening.

She put her hands down around my cock, fingers splayed out, the webbing on each hand touching the base. She bent down, and I felt her start to lick, her dark blonde hair obscuring what she was doing. I slid further back, so I could watch.

Her technique was very different from Elaine’s. Once I was hard, which only took a few seconds, she slid her whole mouth up and down on my cock in a very even, steady rhythm, her hands pushing down as if to keep me in place. It had been nearly eight years since I had gotten head from anyone besides Elaine. Joyce was very good about not scraping with her teeth. She was good, period. Her head bobbed up and down, keeping time like a metronome.

I usually can’t come just from a blowjob, but the whole situation was a turn-on. I groaned, slightly, and Joyce looked up at me, meeting my eyes. It was clear she knew what was going to happen. She changed the rhythm of her stroke slightly, and I came into her mouth for what felt like a full minute. She held just the head of my cock in her mouth until I stopped spurting, then detached. She didn’t spill a drop. She smiled, sweetly, and stood back up without a word. She took the roll of labels back from James.

The rest of the afternoon was uneventful.

The next time, the four of us were at our place. We had gotten brunch together, on a lazy hot Sunday morning. Elaine and Joyce were in the kitchen, and James and I were sitting at the dining room table, reading the paper. Very domestic.

James put the paper down, and cleared his throat. I looked over.

“So, Elaine sucks cock, right?”

I just nodded.

“Is she good?”

I thought for a second. I started to say something cutting, or snide, but I stopped. He had his “serious” expression on.

“She’s pretty good. Not as good as Joyce.”

He smiled. “I’m sure she’s fine.”

Elaine and Joyce came in, and joined us at the table. Elaine looked at James, then at me, then back at James. “What was that?” she asked.

James looked at me, then back at Elaine. “He was just saying that you were pretty good at sucking cock.”

I tensed, for just a second; Elaine never, ever talks about sex. She shrugged. “I guess.”

James nodded, and went back to reading the paper. I looked around the table, but no one besides me showed any sign that the conversation was strange, so I picked up the funnies again.

Later, I had run out to grab some more drinks. When I got back in, Joyce was sitting on the couch in the living room, reading a book. I didn’t see James or Elaine. I put the sodas in the fridge, and sat down next to Joyce. A moment passed.

“Where’re James and Elaine?”

Joyce gestured with her book towards the bedroom. I stood up, and walked to the bedroom door; it was half-open. Elaine was on her knees, giving a James a blowjob. Her style is very active, lots of random motion, very different from Elaine’s; she licked, sucked, kissed, ran her tongue over the balls. Very erotic, but not great at producing an orgasm. She had undone the bun she usually kept her dark, frizzy hair in, and it was flying as she worked on his shaft. James was saying something to her, but so softly that I couldn’t hear. I watched for about a minute, then went back into the living room. I sat back down.

After another minute, I turned to Joyce. “So, what are you reading?”

Elaine and James came back after about fifteen minutes. We hung out together for another couple of hours, and then they left.

Sex that night with Elaine was great; she was really into it, right from the start.

A couple of weeks later, the four of us were at the mall. I didn’t really have anything I needed, but Elaine needed to get new bras, and J&J needed to do some clothes shopping too. It was fun going from store to store with them. Clothes shopping does nothing for me, but I liked being with them.

We were in some clothing boutique, and Joyce was trying on dresses. Elaine and I were looking around, but there wasn’t anything there that Elaine felt she had to have. Joyce was in a dressing room, and I saw James talk to the saleswoman. She nodded, and he walked over to the dressing room, opened the door, and stepped in. I could see a flash of Joyce, naked except for her sneakers and socks, before he closed the door behind him.

A minute later, I looked over at the door again. Through the bottom cutout, I could see that Joyce was kneeling down, back to the door; I could see her bare calves and a few inches of thigh. I didn’t see Richard’s legs, but I suppose that Joyce was blocking them. He came out a few minutes later, pulling his belt tight. Joyce came out a couple of minutes after that. She didn’t end up buying anything. You could tell that the saleswoman was a little bit annoyed.

It was nearly dark by the time we left the mall, almost nine in the evening. James had parked way the hell out in the parking lot; it was a joke of his, to park as far away as possible. He said that it was to keep someone from parking next to him and denting his van. His van was a 1978 Chevy, already a mass of dents.

He had just opened the passenger side door for Joyce. The van was parked so that the body of it was between us and the mall, and there was a stand of bushes on the other side of us, towards the road. He looked at Joyce, who just nodded. She dropped down to her knees, and started undoing his belt. It only took her a few seconds to get his cock into her mouth.

Elaine and I watched for a little bit. James looked over at Elaine, who nodded. He nodded back. Elaine dropped to her knees, and undid my jeans. She started sucking on me. I watched Joyce give James head, while Elaine blew me. We stood there, getting sucked by our respective girlfriends, for a little while.

Then James and Joyce exchanged a glance again. Elaine looked over towards James, my cock still in her mouth, and they nodded at each other. The two women stood, and traded places. I watched Elaine guide James’ cock into her mouth, while I felt Joyce’s rhythmic sucking start on me. It only took a couple of minutes for me to come. Joyce stood back up as I buttoned my jeans, waiting for Elaine to finish with James. When he came, he got some jizz on her face, and a little bit on her hair. She got a Kleenex out of her purse to tidy up, as we climbed into the van in the back.

No one said anything all the way home.

A week ago last Sunday, J&J finally got around to having a housewarming party. It wasn’t that big, considering how many people J&J seem to know; maybe 10, 15 people tops. It was a lot of fun.

My younger sister Barbara came along. She had just started at State, and was living close to us. I wanted to introduce her to J&J, since she was a design major, and they artists too.

The party had been going on for about three hours. I went into the kitchen to get something to drink. Barbara and James were there, talking. Barbara nodded, looking at James through those coke-bottle glasses she wears. She adjusted her dress; she was still a bit chubby, but had filled out very nicely in the last few years. Sort of a lush, Reubenesque nerd. Red hair, pretty cute, at least as much as a brother can tell about a sister. Anyway, she dropped to her knees with kind of a thump, and James undid his fly. He took his dick out for her, as she watched.

I watched Barbara suck James’ cock. She used her hands a lot, holding the head in her mouth while she pumped the shaft with her hand. I had a weird protective flash, wondering which of her boyfriends had taught her to suck cock like that, but I realized that she was 18 now, she could do whatever she wanted.

I watched while she sucked him. He finished off in her mouth; she caught it all, I noticed. He zipped back up, and seemed to notice me for the first time. He walked over, out of the kitchen, giving me a smile and a pat on the shoulder as he left. I looked over at Barbara, who looked back at me, her huge green eyes swimming through her glasses. I could feel myself getting a hard-on. She nodded, and I walked over in front of her, unzipping. Her style was very different from either Elaine’s or Joyce’s.

When I got back out into the living room, the party was still going on, although people were starting to leave. James was talking with a coworker of his at the ad agency. I looked for Elaine, but couldn’t find her for a couple of minutes. She was in the bedroom. Joyce was lying on her back, with her dress up; Elaine was going down on her, Joyce’s hands tangled in her hair. I went back out to the living room to wait for her, which didn’t take long; she was back out pretty soon. I guess they’d been in the bedroom for a while.

I started to tell her that we should get going, but I noticed that there were five or six men waiting around the entrance to the kitchen. I couldn’t see into the kitchen itself, so there may have been more guests in there. Since we were Barbara’s ride, it was going to be a while before we left.

We chatted with J&J until Barbara finally made her way out. She was wiping her face with a damp paper towel. She worked her jaw, which must have been pretty sore, and then smiled. She has a really pretty smile. We said our good-byes.

We haven’t seen J&J since the party, since we’ve been all been pretty busy. I spoke to Barbara on the phone last night, and she said they were all looking forward to seeing us again; I guess she’s been spending time with them. I felt jealous about that, in a weird sort of way, but I know we’ll be seeing them again soon.