The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A FRIENDLY WAGER

By Curvasion

Lenda and Mindy were wrestling on one of the foam mats in the health club gymnasium. ‘Oof!’ exclaimed Mindy. ‘You’re not trying hard enough,’ teased Lenda. ‘I am so!’ said Mindy, struggling against Lenda’s hold. It was a headlock, and Lenda was very cautious that Mindy didn’t injure herself as she thrashed about ineffectually, trying to break free.

Lenda released her, then quickly swept the girl off her feet and brought her down onto the mat with a slam. Lenda bounced down onto the gasping redhead, and settled her knees on her opponents shoulders, pinning her firmly to the mat.

Smiling down at Mindy, Lenda softly clapped her hands together three times. ‘That’s twenty-five pins, Little One. You owe me that jumpsuit.’

Being again released, Mindy got up, swaying a little from being tossed about for the last twenty minutes. ‘If I didn’t know any better, I’d think you were trying to strip me!’ she said. Lenda watched her with a gleam in her eye, as Mindy reluctantly unbuttoned her front. Mindy was truly a beauty of amazonian proportions—six foot tall, voluptuous and beautiful in every way, her hair a magnificent cascade of tangerine. As she shed her jumpsuit, she was practically naked except for an expansive green bra and a tiny matching bikini bottom.

‘Now come along, Little One,’ said Lenda. ‘Let’s get started. I want to win that bra off of you.’ She reached out her arms, and Mindy stepped into them. Lenda gently picked Mindy up, and settled her down lengthwise on the mat. She grabbed each of the girl’s wrists and spread them wide.

‘That’s number twenty-six,’ she said, smiling down at Mindy. Mindy giggled and shrugged her shoulders. ‘I’m just not any good at this!’

Lenda was more leisurely in her second set of Mindy-pins. She was not quite as large as Mindy, but cut an imposing figure as a powerfully-muscled black woman who exercised complete domination over her peach-skinned opponent. Mindy was practically naked now, and Lenda got a great deal of pleasure out of handling her.

She still was pinning her to the mat for most of the falls, but she more often used holds like the abdominal stretch to force Mindy to submit. And sometimes she would just lay back and seize Mindy in a scizzors hold. Caught this way, Mindy was the soul of gracious cooperation and obedience—she knew just what Lenda’s legs could do!

When Lenda pinned Mindy for the forty-fifth time, she smiled down at her again. ‘We’re almost there, Little One, you better try harder!’ Mindy struggled valiantly, but to no avail; Lenda pinned her one time after another, effortlessly.

Finally, Lenda slapped the mat three times and announced, ‘Fifty!’ She got on top of Mindy and demanded, ‘Let’s have that bra now, Little One!’ Mindy smiled nervously and struggled out of the bra while Lenda perched on top of her. She gave it to Lenda, and Lenda tossed it aside.

Mindy crossed her arms in front of her, trying to preserve her blushing modesty. ‘How am I going to wrestle like this?’ she asked, and giggled nervously. ‘I don’t know,’ replied Lenda, ‘but I can’t WAIT to find out!’ She reached down, grabbed Mindy’s arms, and spread them. ‘That’s fifty-one,’ said Lenda. ‘No fair!’ said Mindy. ‘Shall we go for seventy-six then instead?’ ‘Um, no, you can have that one.’

For the next set of twenty-five pins, Mindy frequently found herself airborn as Lenda tossed her about the mat, sometimes launching her shrieking into the air and then catching her in her arms. She often slipped her hand under Mindy’s panty as they wrestled. ‘I’m going to get those trunks, Little One. You better try harder if you intend to stop me!’ ‘I’m doing the best I can!’ gasped Mindy, as Lenda pinned her to the mat once more.

Just as Lenda had extracted another submission from Mindy, an attractive brunette in a pale blue one-piece, came over to watch them.

Lenda was pulling backwards on Mindy’s wrists, while holding her to the mat with her foot planted in the small of Mindy’s back. She looked over at the brunette and smiled conspiratorially.

‘Hi,’ said the brunette. ‘My name’s Cindy.’

‘I’m Lenda. Pleased to meet you.’ she gathered Mindy’s arms together and lifted her from the mat to a kneeling position. She put a hand in Mindy’s hair and lifted her head up. ‘This is Mindy, who’s a little bit disarranged at the moment,’ said Lenda teasingly.

Mindy smiled and tried to focus on the amused girl in front of her. ‘Hi,’ she gasped.

‘You seem to be competing at a distinct disadvantage,’ said Cindy, laughing.

‘Yeah,’ said Mindy, ‘and in another ten pins she’ll get the rest of my bikini! Then I’ll really be at her mercy!’

‘This is fascinating,’ said Cindy. ‘Can I watch?’

‘Certainly,’ said Lenda. ‘but be forewarned—you’re going to witness the total humiliation and conquering of this estimable young lady!’

‘Don’t laugh at me too much, Cind,’ said Mindy. ’ I’m suffering a fate worse than death here, you know!’ She smiled at Lenda, who smiled back knowingly.

Cindy watched Lenda casually pinning the hapless Mindy. Though she struggled with all the strength left in her magnificent anatomy, she didn’t stand a chance against Lenda. The super-athletic black girl was really just toying with Mindy. Cindy noticed that Lenda always kept a hand rested on the girl, even when she was letting her get up from a pin. It was a gratuitous habit that increased the intimacy of the combat, and tweaked poor Mindy’s humiliation.

Finally, Lenda laid Mindy down on her back and lay herself down full length on top of her. ‘Count it off, dear,’ said Lenda affectionately. ‘Ohh! Boo hoo! One, two three!’ gasped Mindy. ‘That’s seventy-five,’ said Lenda.

She pulled Mindy to her feet and pinned the girl’s arms behind her back. Then she marched her captive over to Cindy.

‘Cindy,’ said Lenda, ‘be a dear and remove this young lady’s bikini bottom. She’s just lost the right to wear it.’ Lenda handed off Mindy to the amused brunette, and watched as Cindy took the beautiful girl in her arms.

Mindy frowned as Cindy pulled down her bikini trunks. This was embarassing, and was making Mindy feel even more helpless and exposed. She felt very uncomfortable being handled by a stranger when she had no clothes on. Cindy gathered the bikini trunks from the floor and handed them to Lenda. She kept one hand resting on Mindy’s naked hip, the way one might casually drape one’s hand about a very young child.

‘Well, Little One,’ said Lenda, ‘we’ve got twenty-five falls left. Let’s get started!’

‘But what does she have left to bet?’ asked Cindy. ‘She doesn’t have any clothes left!’

‘This time I’m betting my own flesh,’ said Mindy with a rueful smile.

‘Just for the weekend—don’t exaggerate, dear!’ said Lenda. ‘After all, what’s a little slavery between us girls?’

Cindy turned the naked girl around and gave her a kiss. ‘Good luck, sweetie,’ she said compassionately. Then she handed the nude Mindy back to Lenda.

The last twenty-five falls had a more personal, glamourous, and sexually explicit quality than the earlier ones. Lenda was not as rough as she had been. Her aim now was to make Mindy feel her nakedness. Lenda probed and explored the redhead everywhere, denuding her of whatever modesty she had left. She gave Mindy hugs and kisses that were quite out of character for a wrestling match. For long minutes at a time there would be no sound from the mat except breathing, and Mindy’s tiny, forelorn sobs.

Finally, Lenda laid a completely passive Mindy out on the mat and straddled her. She placed the heel of her left palm on Mindy’s chest between her breasts, and with her right hand, Lenda patted the mat softly three times. She bent down and whispered in Mindy’s ear. The words ‘One hundred’ could be heard from where Cindy stood, watching in amazement.

Lenda had commanded Mindy to a kneeling position at the edge of the mat. The girl’s thighs were spread wide, and her arms were raised with her wrists crossed behind her neck. It was a posture that displayed her voluptuous nakedness very charmingly.

‘Now Cindy, I want to demonstrate something to you that you’ll find very interesting,’ said Lenda. ‘It’s the concept of Natural Slavery. ’ Kneeling next to Mindy, Lenda began stroking the pretty redhead’s stomach. ‘It’s well known that in physical contact between two creatures, the stronger is able to exert an influence upon the weaker. With a protocol of mental discipline and training, it is possible to intensify this influence to the point where the practitioner can compell total and unconditional obedience from a subject.

‘Notice what I’m doing with little Mindy, here,’ continued Lenda, indicating her hand, which was rubbing in a circular motion over Mindy’s stomach. ‘This is particularly effective—by stimulating the muscles of her stomach, I can easily bypass any resistance she may have constructed in her mind. This young woman is now quite helpless to resist me. ’

Cindy smiled skeptically. ‘I take it you doubt my claims,’ said Lenda, standing.

‘Well,’ said Cindy, ‘let’s just say I wasn’t born yesterday.’

‘Perhaps a simple demonstration will help convince you.’ Lenda turned to Mindy. ‘Mindy, dear, l am commanding you to remain kneeling in that position. Do you understand?’

‘Yes, m’am.’ said Mindy.

‘But if you are able to disobey my command, I promise that no harm will come to you, and I will release you from our little wager. Is that clear?’

Mindy nodded yes.

‘Now observe,’ said Lenda to Cindy.

Mindy squinted and concentrated, but was unable to budge from her position. She glanced anxiously at her arms and legs, growing more and more frustrated and frightened with each passing moment.

Finally, Lenda knelt down to comfort Mindy. ‘That’s enough, dear, I think we’ve made our point. Now give us a happy face, my pretty girl! There, all better! Now arch your back, dear. Ooo, good girl!’

Cindy could only stare in amazement at the naked girl, who now smiled in contentment while remaining rigid in the abjectly submissive posture. Clearly Mindy was the sort of weak-willed bimbo who could easily adapt to being treated like a domesticated animal.

Lenda performed a backward summersault and landed on her feet. ‘Such a lovely day!’ she exclaimed. ‘I could go for another wrestling match!’ She put an arm around Cindy’s waist. ‘How about it?’

‘For the same stakes as Mindy put down?’ asked Cindy apprehensively.

‘Why not?’ said Lenda. ‘Look at it this way—you stand to win not only me, but Mindy as well!’

‘Gee, I don’t know...’ said Cindy, pondering the question as Lenda stood next to her, solicitously stroking the length of Cindy’s naked shoulder....

The two beautiful girls, Cindy and Mindy, knelt on the bench in the locker room. They were positioned with their thighs spread, and their arms raised over their heads. Each girl’s wrists were crossed behind her neck. The girls were both naked, and did not move, held in place by a technique called Natural Slavery.

Lenda returned, having collected in a black garbage bag all of the girls’ posessions from their respective lockers. She’d removed the cash from their purses; transferring the funds out of their savings and checking accounts would have to wait until tommorrow.

She removed two Human Transport Sacks from her locker, and began unfolding them. She paused to admire her voluptuous conquests, who posed before her with their backs arched, their magnificent pink-nippled breasts thrust outwards. Their facial expressions evinced full comprehension of the gravity of their situation.

Suddenly Lenda smiled as something occurred to her. ‘Cindy and Mindy!’ she said. ‘I just noticed that! Ha, ha! I’m going to have to make sure I sell you two as a set!’