The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Friendly Persuasion

by J. Darksong

“Are you done yet?” I asked for the hundredth time, flipping the TV remote endlessly, waiting for you to finish reading and reviewing your reports. Usually we had a strict rule about leaving office work in the office—that our personal play time was for just that, playing. But your boss had asked you to review a few more financial reports that she suspected were wrong, and being the end of the month, she needed them done as soon as possible. Which of course, meant right now. I admit, I am usually good about this kind of thing, knowing how important your job is, and so I don’t give you a hard time about working on your reports. But after five hours, even I am beginning to get bored.

“Almost done,” you say without even looking up from the stack of papers. “I just need to go over the rest of the this month’s acquisitions to make sure my math is correct.”

“Its CORRECT, already,” I said in exasperation. “Sweetheart, you never make mistakes when it comes to your work, you’re too good for that. You’ve spent the whole time since you got home adding and writing down numbers! Come on, let’s go out. If we hurry we can just make that late 11;15pm showing of that movie you wanted to go see.”

Of course, you shake your head, glancing up at me for a moment. “I’m sorry, honey, but I can’t. I’ve got to finish this work, okay? If you’re bored, you can go by yourself, or take Jen Jen with you.” ‘ I snorted. “Yeah, what-EV-er!” Jennifer was a good friend. Your roommate and I had gotten along great over the years, and it was nice to be able to do things together as a threesome now and again. But it was Friday, our DATE NIGHT, and it was nearly over. I wanted to spend time with YOU not Jennifer. “Can’t you simply take a break and go back to that tomorrow? It’s not like you have to go in on a Saturday or something.” You kind of go silent, and look away a moment and take a deep breath. “Oh hell...don’t tell me you are going in tomorrow?!?” I exclaimed.

“Well...just for a few hours, honey,” you respond. You use that silly little baby voice that I love so much, trying to get on my good side. “It won’t be a whole day. And then we can spend the whole day together, like always.”

“Yeah, unless you get saddled with MORE take-home work,” I mumbled.

Putting your hands on your hips, you turn at me. “Well sweetheart, this is something I have to do, alright. I don’t WANT to be doing this, but I wasn’t given a choice here. As for going in tomorrow...we are planning on going on that trip in a few weeks and you said we need to save all the money we can for it. So I’m working overtime. It’s not like you haven’t done it before a few times.”

Okay. You had a point there. But its different when its ME sitting here waiting for you. smirks You don’t do patience very well, but I do it even worse.

“Fine,” I said after a few moments. “I can deal with you leaving to work tomorrow for a few hours, but tonight let’s go out! We haven’t been out in a while now, and I am sick of staying in and eating McDonald’s and watching cartoons, even if Jessica does like it.” I smiled a bit at that. My sweetie poo-bear was at her grandma’s house for the weekend, conveniently sensing that we wished to have time alone. Love that kid! “Come on. That’s nothing there that can’t wait a few hours to finish up later, like say tomorrow when you’re at work.” I walked over and put my hands on your shoulders, and I sighed a bit as you leaned back into me.

Still you shook your head. “Please, honey,” you say, kissing my fingers, almost making me melt into a puddle on the floor. “Just a little bit longer okay? This is REEEEAALLY important. I’ll be done in an hour or so, okay?”

Normally, this is where I take a big sigh, roll my eyes and let it be. After all, I know my Shelley loves and cherishes me with all her heart, and only something REALLY important would keep her away from me. Normally I would let it go. But not this time. THIS time I was in the mood to play, and I knew she wanted to as well. It was her sometimes overly developed sense of duty that was preventing it. Luckily I had a way to change my sweetheart’s mind. Literally.

“It’s time to go to the movies,” I said with a smirk, “...mo duinne!” Shelley gave a small start and her eyes glazed over slightly as she went into a trance. We had played at doing hypnosis before, and now I decided to use her trigger phrase to put her under. This was bending the rules slightly, as I had promised NEVER to use my control over her to interfere with her work or to do anything that might get her in trouble. Enslaving her now wouldn’t get her into trouble, exactly, as she was only doing extra work to help out the company, not mandatory work. Still, I felt a little guilty at pulling rank on her...a feeling which quickly passed as I looked at my sleeping little slave girl all ready to be commanded.

“Shelley, this is your Master,” I whispered softly. A soft smile rose to her beautiful lips at the sound of my voice. “Listen and obey, my slave. In a few moments you will awaken, thinking you have simply nodded off from boredom and exhaustion. When you awaken, you will feel that you have worked on these figures long enough for one night, and that you are ready for a break. You will have an overwhelming urge to do as I suggest, to go out to the movies with me. While there, you will obey any command or suggestion I give you, without delay, without compromise. You will simply obey. And, when we return home, your only thoughts will be going straight to bed, to please your most generous Master for the relaxing break from work, to pleasure him in any way he wishes. Only then, after you have done so, will you return to normal.” I smiled. Returning to normal was something I always insisted on, so she would remember afterwards exactly what I had done to her while she was entranced. That would be AFTER the fact, of course, when she could do nothing about it. “Do you understand, my dear?”

You nod your lovely head gently, parting your lips ever so slightly. “Yess... Master. I under...stand.”

“Good. Now when I count to three, you will awaken. One. Two. Three.” Just like that, your head popped up, and you shook it a bit to clear it, yawning.

“Oh. Oh my goodness,” you said after a moment. “Must have nodded off for a minute.” You then turned your lovely blue-gray eyes up at me. “Hmmm. You know Master, maybe you’re right. I have been doing this all day, and I could use a break.”

I nod in agreement, looking as if I am deep in thought. “Well you HAVE been hitting the books pretty hard. Hey, its not too late to catch that movie. After all, they show 15 minutes worth of previews before the actual movie starts. If we leave right now, we should have time to get popcorn and drinks and get seated before the movie actually starts. Go grab your coat.”

Your eyes light up. “Oh, great idea!” you cheer, running to your room to get your coat. Moments later we are driving down the road, heading towards the movie theater. As calculated, we have sit down in our seats just as the last preview ends. We hold hands, as usual, and I stroke yours lovingly, kissing it as we settle in. I try to decide whether or not to turn you on to ‘movie mode’ when you turn to me, and look at me with your soulful eyes, nudging my hand. “Okay,” I say with a soft chuckle. “If you insist. Shelley, ‘Movie theater mode.’”

A small gasp escapes your lips as you slip deeply into another trance, something special I had prepared for you several times before. Suddenly, all your fears and embarrassment disappears, and you feel total freedom. I slide my hand to your pants, slipping it inside the waistband to caress and stroke your sweet, bare, panty-less crotch. A soft sigh and moan leave you as I begin to stroke and caress your sex, teasing your sweet flesh and making your juices trickle forth. Yet, in this special trance, your body doesn’t move or thrash, and your mind stays focused on the movie, as if nothing is even happening. Your body gets intense orgasmic pleasures, while you get to enjoy the movie, without missing out on either experience. The best of both worlds. The only sign you are even feeling my manipulations of your pussy occur every time you cum, when your hand grips mine in an iron clad grip, and your breath catches slightly; otherwise, anyone looking at you would think nothing is happening. Finally, when you can take no more, you lean over and whisper softly into my ear, “Thank you my darling Master, but I think I am going to pass out now if you don’t stop.” Not wanting you to miss the rest of the movie, I subside, and giving you a deep passionate kiss, I turn back to the screen as well.

“Movie theater mode off,” I whisper softly, as your body shudders slightly. Your hand holds mine again, stroking my slick fingers, and your smile quickens my heart.

“One day,” you whisper smirking, “you are going to have to show me how to do that to YOU, Master. Kayli sooo wants to be able to play with you like that some day. Kayli LOVES making you cum.”

“Uh huh,” I said, totally absorbed in the movie now. “You’ll get your chance to play with my mind in a few more weeks once you finish the class. But for now, just relax and enjoy.”

The rest of the movie was great, and even though it was rather unusual, we both enjoyed the same movie equally. And after the little taste of sexual pleasure we were BOTH anxious to return home to complete the main event. Letting you drive back home, I relaxed, listening to Garth Brooks croon away, while your hand wandered all over my body wherever you willed it. It was nice to simply sit back and enjoy being in your presence, being together. Some days it was nice to interact and have a passion and fire, but some days it was simply nice to just hold hands and enjoy touching. When we arrived home, we move wordlessly into the bedroom, words not needing to be spoken. It is not the hypnotic commands that move you or motivate you, but your love, your unconditional love for me.

Soon we are together, joined at the waist, and as the night continues, we join even deeper, our souls merging again as we hold one another close and cuddle. Admittedly, I am not the best lover, hardly so, but I feel happy that I have made you content and loved. Knowing that the hypnotic commands have now worn off, and you now know everything that I commanded you, I hold you even closer, waiting for a reply, waiting for you to get angry or mad. Not surprisingly, you merely kiss me and say simply, “Thank you, Master.” Holding you closer, I go to sleep with you in my arms. Epilogue...

Awakening, I see you are not in the bed next to me. Rubbing the sleep from my eyes, I get up, put on a robe, and walk into the living room to find you hard at work yet again on your work from the office.

“Shelley?” I say with a yawn. “What are you doing up? It’s 6 am!”

You give me your best smile, with a gleam of wickedness in your eyes. “Well, since you persuaded you nicely to abandon my work for a while, I thought I had better get up early and finish where I left off. After all, I was only taking a break.”

“Yeah...well you enjoyed your little break, didn’t you?”

You laugh. “Of course I did, silly. But it doesn’t change the fact that I have to finish this work and go into the office for a few hours this morning. But I AM rather hungry, darling. Could you make us some breakfast? Pah-leeeessseee?”

What could I say to that? First of all, she was right, I had pulled her away from her work. And she hadn’t been mad with me, even though I had bent our rule a little. Breakfast was the least I could do.

“Okay...breakfast it is. Just know that I am only doing this because you are working so hard.”

“Uh huh, that’s nice honey,” you say, head down in your work. “Now be a GOOD little BOY and fix me some food.” I had to grit my teeth to keep from reacting. I should have known you would get back at me in at least this one little way. I always HATE it when you call me little boy or treat me as if I am the slave. “Such a SWEET little Master you are today,” you add as I turn to the kitchen. I turn at that, about to go off on you, when you look up at me and wink. Suddenly, I burst out laughing.

You’ve always known just which buttons to push...

<<<END>>>