The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Friendly Games

Part IV

The three friends met for lunch later that afternoon and spent the day just enjoying each other’s company. The usual amount of open-minded discussion, debate and general kidding filled the gaps between salads, lunch and dessert. The same discussion also filled their walk through the park and side trip to the petting zoo that was also there. Julie was more active in the conversations than she typically was. At the site of Tom she became overwhelmingly animated and was practically bouncing up and down all the way through lunch and particularly at the petting zoo. Of course she hadn’t told Beth about her plans to be hypnotized again but she was doing everything she could to contain her enthusiasm.

Beth, on the other hand, was a little quieter. Usually, the leader in any discussion of pop culture, politics, or society as we know it, today she found she had trouble paying attention to almost anything that was going on. She hoped she didn’t seem too rude to Tom or Julie, but she couldn’t focus on any of the conversation as much as she wanted. The feeling of her underwear against her newly shaven crotch was a bit more overwhelming than she expected it to be. Kind of arousing but mostly distracting and frustrating. Several times she wondered if Julie had told Tom somehow or how he might react if she told him over lunch. ‘It would serve him right,’ she thought to herself ‘Play with my mind, I’ll play with yours,” But that thought only aroused her more and consequently she decided it was best kept to herself.

By the time they had finished at the petting zoo, Beth was tired and frustrated and more than anything else just wanted to go home. Julie kept bouncing enthusiastically and while Beth could just tolerate it on most days, today the bouncing somehow made it twice as hard to concentrate. Julie had chosen to wear a tight blue tank top which pushed her breasts together nicely and gave her an overwhelming amount of cleavage. Beth knew she wore it to get Tom’s attention. ‘Julie can be such a slut sometimes,’ she thought, ‘a horny, horny slut’ Beth watched her boobs as they bounced up and down ‘A horny little submissive...’ she swore at herself for letting her thoughts derail again.

“So what now?” Tom asked as they exited the petting zoo and made their way through the park. It was then that Julie mentioned Tom’s offer to hypnotize them again back at his place. Beth took that as an excellent opportunity to excuse herself. She needed to go home and she needed to be alone now!

“Sorry, guys,” she said trying to sound calm and collected “once in a weekend is enough for me. No offense Tom.”

“None taken,” he shrugged, and offered her to simply come and watch if she wanted. Again she respectfully declined and Tom and Julie were very understanding. Secretly, Julie was a little glad as it would give them a little more freedom ‘to play’. Beth thanked Tom for lunch and the day out and started back towards her apartment.

Julie and Tom turned towards his apartment and began the 15 block walk back. Julie hooked her arm around Tom’s. A gigantic smile filled her face as she fantasized about all the things she might be doing in the next half hour. Tom’s apartment wasn’t that big, but it was big enough for a bachelor. Julie beamed with excitement as she entered and turned to face him.

“So, what are you going to make me do tonight, big guy? More pictures? More time spent as your French maid?”

Tom smiled back at her “I dunno maybe a bit of everything. It all depends on what my restrictions are tonight?”

“No restrictions,” she said quite simply, “You’ve pretty much proven that you can make me do whatever you want. So I guess I’m yours to play with. Besides,” she gave a playful chuckle, “being helplessly under your power gets me really hot.”

“Well then, in that case,” Tom said leading her to the couch, “I want you to just lie down there and relax.” He let the last word hang in the air for a brief moment so it could sink in. “Relax and feel yourself going deeper....deeper...deeper into trance. You can feel your whole body getting heavier...heavier. You are now deeply deeply asleep. I want you to just listen to my voice and let your body relax deeper and deeper into hypnosis. You know how good it feels to be so relaxed. You know how good it feels to be deeply asleep and hypnotized. It feels very good to be deeply asleep and hypnotized. You just want to let your body relax as much as you can and go deeper and deeper into trance. You like listening to the sound of my voice as your mind drifts further and further away and your body drifts further and further into sleep.’

He could see Julie’s body already responding faster and easier to the hypnosis than it had the night before. It was almost as if Julie’s entire body was sinking deeper and deeper into Tom’s couch as he spoke.

“You like the sound of my voice and you like hearing the things I have to say. I’m going to count to ten now and as I reach ten you will find you are completely asleep in a deep deep trance and open to any and all of my suggestions. Do you understand” Julie nodded a little and licked her lips.”

Tom began “one..you are beginning to go into a trance now, deeply deeply asleep and very relaxed. two...your mind is opening up to my every suggestion. three. You are very relaxed and very happy. You love to go into trance. 4...you feel your body growing more and more relaxed and very very heavy. 5, you are even further into your trance now very open to my every suggestion and not having to worry about anything else. 6...you are giving into my control over you and going even deeper into your trance. 7....your mind and body are becoming mine now and my every word is your every thought. 8....you are very deeply asleep. Further into your trance and very open to my suggestions. 9....you are giving yourself over to me now. Mine to control and mine to own. 10..you are now completely into your trance. You are mine now to do with as I please. When you wake up you will follow my every suggestion. Do you understand.”

Yes,” came her reply. Tom eyed her as her breasts rose and fell under her tight blue tube top. Her perfectly rounded cleavage almost made it hard for Tom to concentrate.

“Julie, for the rest of the night whenever I say the words ‘sleep Julie, sleep’ you will fall back into your trance where you will be nice and happy and relaxed. Now in a few minutes I’m going to count to five and you will open your eyes and act as normal but you will remain deeply in trance. You will still be mine to control and do whatever I please with. I own your body now and to prove it, any time I command your breasts to change to a particular size you will be convinced that your breasts are now that size. Also, the bigger your breasts get the more sensitive they will be and you will find yourself becoming more and more of a bimbo. The smaller they get, the less sensitive they will become and you’ll actually be more of a prude. I’m going to count to five now and as I do you will find yourself opening your eyes but remaining deep in my power. As a part of my power I will have the ability to make your breasts larger and more sensitive while you become more and more of a bimbo or I can make them smaller and less sensitive while you become more prim and proper. Do you understand?”

Yes....I unndderstannnd.” she mumbled.

“ok, 1..you can feel yourself coming up a bit. 2....you are waking up but remaining in my power. 3...your eyes are starting to open but you are still under my control. 4...your are beginning to feel alive and awake. 5...you are fully alert now and completely awake.”

Julie opened her eyes and immediately looked at Tom. She smiled her big broad grin. “I will never get used to how awesome it is when you do that. If you only knew how much it turned me on?”

Tom looked her over and smiled back. It was a wicked smile. If he knew anything, he knew how to take a good opening like that and use it. “You think that turns you on? Wait till you see this.” his eyes darted immediately to her breasts “Breasts grow to 38 C.” Julie looked down as she felt her tits begin to swell up and press against the fabric of her shirt.

“Oh my god, how did you like do that?” Her hands instinctively flew up to her chest to see if the change was in fact real.

“That? Tom feigned innocence “that’s not hard to do. I have complete control over you now remember. Breasts grow to 40 D”

Again Julie looked down in shock as she felt her breasts swell up. In her mind, her nipples were beginning to poke out over her tube top. “Oh my god!” she exclaimed first in amazement “Oh my gawd!” she squealed again as the sensation of the fabric on her nipples began to sink in. She gave her nipples a little pinch and bit her lip in excitement. “Hehe! My boobies feel so good!“ she giggled mindlessly. “I like...I can’t even think right now. I’ll bet you’d like want a better view.” She said eyeing him up and down. Julie grabbed at the top of her tank top and pushed it down so it was now around her waist. Proudly, she jutted her chest out for him to see.

“Nice rack” he said looking her up and down. “Breasts grow to 43D”

“Oh...Oh god...” her head lolled as her breasts grew again. She looked down now to see them both enormous. “Yeah,” Julie cheered “My titties are bouncy!!” she grabbed them both and jiggled them up and down a few times for Tom’s pleasure and also for her pleasure. Julie was very happy with her new assets and loved the way Tom looked at them. “Tommm-meeee” she sang out, “Juwee’s titties are vewy hot right now. You wanna, you know, like play with them or stuff.” She practically threw herself into his lap and shoved her tits against him as hard as she could.

Tom didn’t waste anytime in grabbing her and giving them a good fondle. He had wanted to touch her so badly the night before but had been uneasy about how she would respond even in hypnosis. Now he had a pretty good idea of where he stood and he certainly enjoyed it. Tom could barely keep his enthusiasm in his pants as Julie jiggled herself right in his face. He wondered exactly what she would do if he sent them in the other direction ‘Only one way to find out’ he thought. “Breasts shrink to 32A”

Julie let go of her breasts and looked at him almost appalled with the realization of what she was doing. She grabbed at her tube top and held it up to cover herself. In her mind, she was convinced she didn’t have the proper assets to support her shirt properly.

“Thomas, how dare you try to use hypnosis to make me your obedient slave. You think you can just make me expose my mammaries to you and jiggle them about for your carnal pleasure. It’s demeaning to women and completely inappropriate. Why I have a mind to....”

“Breasts grow to 46DD”

“”BIG BOUNCY TITTIES!!!” she squealed as she ripped her shirt over her head and straddled Tom. She fondled herself as she gave him a little lap dance and grinded herself against his hardening groin. “oooooh...” she cooed as she felt Tom hardening beneath her undulating body. “Tommy’s pee-pee is almost as hard as Juwee’s nippies. Juwee wuvs a good hard pee-pee.”

Tom had stopped listening to her. He shoved his head between her breasts and began to lick her chest up and down. Julie grabbed at herself and pushed her breasts up against his cheeks. The feel of his hot breath on her made her nipples even harder. As her body gyrated further into him, Tom found it hard to concentrate on his overall plan. He kept trying to force himself to look at the big picture. He HAD to get her under one more time. This was just an appetizer of what he could make her do.

“Breasts return to normal size.” he cried out. Julie’s breathing calmed a bit as her nipples became less sensitive. The excitement of Tom’s control, however, still made her very warm. She slowed herself down a little, but still played with herself to entice him a little more.

“Oooohhh, Tom!! Tom, I need to fuck you so bad.” she cried. Her whole body was burning up and her panties were nearly soaked. “But I want you make to me do it. I want to be your willing slave. I want to be your sex-toy, Tom. I want to bow to your every whim like I did last night Only this time, I want you to make me fuck you at the end of the night.”

“Is that what you really want?,” she nodded. “Are you sure?” again she nodded. Alright then, Sleep, Julie, sleep.” With that, her beautiful blue eyes slammed shut and her body slumped over. He slid her off his lap and onto the couch and watched as she lie there motionless, awaiting her next command. She was so beautiful to him. “An angel” he thought. Carefully and slowly he leaned over her and began to whisper into her ear.

Moments later Julie’s eyes fluttered open. A soothing wave of relaxation rolled over her. She wasn’t entirely sure what Tom had done to her but she felt good. She looked up at him and smiled. “So...did we...”?

“No, not yet. Julie. I‘d want you to remember it when we did. All I’ve done so far is exactly what you asked.” At that moment he paused to let the moment sink in for her. His eyes ran up and down her. Studying her. Drinking her in. “You know Julie I love to watch your tits jiggle. Now stand up, grab them and shake ‘em up and down for me a few times. Julie did exactly that. Without any kind of a second thought, Julie found herself on her feet, with her hands cupped under her breasts and bouncing them up and down for his pleasure

“Oh...My...God!!” I’m totally at your mercy again aren’t I?“ he smiled back at her. “Do you have any idea how horny that gets me?”

“No but I can quickly find out. Lose the skirt.” Julie released her breasts and her hands immediately shot down to the button on her skirt. Before she knew it her skirt was down around her ankles. She stood before him now in only a pink pair of cotton panties. Again he only smiled.

Julie stuck her chest out at him and coyly began to stroke her curvy chest. “So, if you have complete control over me. What’re you going to make me do next?” she asked bringing her fingers up to her nipple and teasing it a bit. Her thumb and forefinger closed down tightly over her nipple. Suddenly, her head snapped to attention. Julie’s eyes went almost ghostly as she looked up at Tom and boldly declared “I am your slave and I want you to ram your hard cock into me” Her grasp on herself released and Julie steadied herself. She was both afraid and terribly aroused by what Tom had just made her do. “Oh my god, it is so hot the way you can control me like that. Without any hesitation she reached up and pinched herself again.

“I am your slave and I want you to make me strip naked for you” again she steadied herself and again she smiled at him. Again she clamped her thumb and forefinger down on her nipple.

pinch “I am your slave and want to be your little fuck toy”

pinch “I am your slave and I want you to finger my pussy”

pinch “I am your slave and I want to have my ass pounded by your gigantic shaft”

pinch “I am your slave and I want you to take me across your knee and spank me like a little girl”

“Julie freeze” Julie felt her entire body stiffen at his command “I think you’ve had enough fun.” he chided her “Remember you are my slave and are here for my amusement. Now, bring your wrists together and lock them back to back. Her body began back up but it was no longer her own. She was clearly his to command. “Very good. Lift your arms over your head now.” Again she complied. “Now I don’t mind if you have a little fun, but let’s make sure you don’t leave me out of it. After all, I want you to remember....” he stopped there and clasped his fingers over her already hardening nipples. pinch

“I am your slave and I live to be fucked by you”

“Who are you?” he pinched her again.

“I am your slave and I masturbate at the very thought of you”

“And what is your purpose in life?” another pinch.

“I am your slave and I want you to use my body in any way you desire.”

“That’s what I thought And now Julie” he said as he circled around behind her, “I’m finally going to have some fun with you. I’ve been watching you prance around me for the last two days. Never touching you. Always keeping you just out of reach. Now I’m finally going to do whatever I want with you.”

She wet her lips salivating at the very thought of what he would make her do next. Her entire body trembled as he ran his fingers down her sides.

“Are you ready?” he asked gliding her underwear down past her thighs and letting them fall to the ground. “Are you ready to finally submit to me completely?”

As she felt his fingers slide themselves deep inside her, she was overcome with pleasure. Finally she exhaled the words she had been longing to say since the night before, “Yes, master.”

* * *

Beth was tired. Very tired. The last 24 hours had been very long. Hypnosis, pregnancy, belly dancing, naked roommates, and a shaven pussy that tortured and pleasured at the same time. In some ways they were eye-opening and in some ways she just wanted to close her eyes and forget all of it. With that thought in mind she did just that. She closed her eyes, for one minute. Just long enough for her to forget. Just long enough to relax. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath in and out and opened her eyes again. She took another deep breath and decided it was time for bed. She walked down the hallway and closed the door behind her and undressed.

Slipping off her panties and admiring her slick new look she sized up her reflection in the mirror. She thought back to her performance the night before and the thought of Tom’s eyes roving over her stomach as she danced for him and Julie. She reached her arms over her head and pressed her palms flat against each other. Her breasts rose a little as her hips began to sway. Beth began to flex her stomach muscles and her eyes ate in her own site hungrily.

Beth watched herself as she gave into her own desires. She leaned out slightly and swung her breasts back and forth. She ran her hands down her sides and behind to her firm buttocks. She took in every inch of herself as she she swelled in desire and passion.

‘This is what it was like for him to watch me last night’ she thought. It felt so good for her to be desired like that...to be watched and fawned over. And she wanted to dance for him again. Slowly she closed her eyes and let herself begin to dream again.

Her room was dark with only a small shaft of light seeping in through her bedroom window. A cool breeze blew across the back of her shoulders. Was it a breeze or something else? He was there with her, watching her dance for him again. Teasing him, seducing him. He had given her the best night of passion she ever had and she wanted to fully reward him. Last time he had seduced her and now it was her turn to seduce him.

She spun around so he could take in every facet of her beautiful body and as she came back around she let her hands begin to explore her thighs. She began to rub her hips and legs for his amusement. She imagined his eyes breathing her in. She was controlled by them. The more they stared at her, the more she wanted to be stared at. Her body became driven by her lust for him. She was an animal now. His animal. His plaything and she wanted nothing more than to by fucked by him. To be taken by him. She reached for him, inviting him to come closer. He circled around behind her and wrapped his arms around her just like he had done the night before.

He kissed the back of her neck and shoulders and she could feel his manhood pressing firmly against her backside. She reached up behind her and caressed the back of his neck. His hand circled her navel and then explored every nerve of her torso before finally finding it’s way to her left breast. His hands were still smooth but his touch seemed firmer then the night before. More focused. More decisive.

The hand that had been resting on her hip gently slid down between her legs and seemed pleasantly surprised to find it newly shaven. ‘For you,’ she thought as his fingers began to dance and explore their new surroundings. It tickled a little but Beth considered that a welcome relief to the slickness of her silken panties.

Beth felt his fingers plunge in and the electricity from his touch jolted her from her fantasy.

She was alone in her room now and shocked to find herself face to face with her own reflection. Her fingers were deep inside of her and her torso continued to undulate back and forth. Helplessly she watched herself as she danced and masturbated for her own amusement and for a shadow of a memory of a dream that she had had the night before. He was gone now and she was trapped in her own frustration. She watched her face contort as her fingers burrowed their way into her. Her pendulous breasts continued to swing and her hips and legs swayed to the rhythm of her own breath.

Beth threw herself onto her bed. The pleasant aroma of pheromones filled the room driving her even more to the brink of madness. She probed herself deeper and deeper. She had to find the same release she had had in the dream that Tom gave her. Her free hand, pumped at her breasts. Her legs kicked at her sheets to give her more room on the bed for thrashing. Her bottom nestled into her mattress and rocked her back and forth as the frustration built within her.

Deeper and deeper her fingers went. Faster and faster. Her other hand had moved from her breasts and was now pushing her hair out of her face allowing the cool air to kiss her neck and cheeks. Finally, after an exhaustive effort, Beth’s back arched and a tremendous climax rippled through her body. A dam burst forward releasing a river of her lust and desire onto her hand and her mattress. She bit down on her index finger to stifle her moans from the neighbors . Shock wave after shock wave shattered through her body. Beth could feel her toes contract as the last of her orgasm subsided and she began to breath normally again.

Darkness engulfed her and an unresftul night’s sleep became her only company.